Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2019 6:16 PM

Dec 2015

(I.09) Watch an anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.5 or lower
Shibainuko-san

(I.14) Watch an anime with more than 8 main characters
Fairy Tail Movie 1: Houou no Miko

(I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title
Boku no Hero Academia: Sukue! Kyuujo Kunren!
Boku no Hero Academia: Training of the Dead

Had a hard time with I.09 but I actually found one! Haha, Shiba inuko-san apparently is 26 eps at 2 minutes each, with the manga ranked at 5.89 and the anime at 5.82.
ZilluminateMar 4, 2019 6:41 PM
Mar 4, 2019 7:27 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
Olde-Jo said:
Hello, I am in need of Anime series/movies that fill the criteria of these items:

(Preferably not an Anime that's also rated below a 6.5, but, I shan't be ungrateful for any recommendation).

(Preferably not above 26 episodes)

Any recommendations for ANY of the above listed items is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I.24 suggestions (word salad incoming):

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai (MAL top anime #96)
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (MAL top anime #92)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
All of these are 13 eps or fewer as well, and all scored 7+, some 8+, two of these are in MAL top 100.

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Mar 4, 2019 7:51 PM

Oct 2014
Olde-Jo said:
Hello, I am in need of Anime series/movies that fill the criteria of these items:

(Preferably not an Anime that's also rated below a 6.5, but, I shan't be ungrateful for any recommendation).

(Preferably not above 26 episodes)

Any recommendations for ANY of the above listed items is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

This season's Kaguya sama wa kokurasetai fits I. 24. For I. 14 there's baccano, for the benefit of anyone else looking for this challenge, but I've also found Nanatsu no taizai Imashime no Fukkatsu, Digimon adventure and 02 as well as the digimon adventure tri movies, Juuni Taisen
Mar 5, 2019 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
LunyRem said:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xC8EcTF.gif[/img]
[/center]

Thank you for the banner!

arderine said:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/g91HGtK.png[/img]

Thank you as well! I feature both on my profile, they rock!
Mar 5, 2019 12:58 AM

Apr 2010
Just to confirm : Haikyuu!! is eligible for "(Ap.33) Watch an anime that has a one-word title", right ?
Mar 5, 2019 1:40 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Jhiday said:
Just to confirm : Haikyuu!! is eligible for "(Ap.33) Watch an anime that has a one-word title", right ?

Yes, it is.

(character limit please)
Mar 5, 2019 1:01 PM

Jul 2017
(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks :D
Mar 5, 2019 1:05 PM

Apr 2011
Frandro said:
(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks :D

https://myanimelist.net/anime/67/Basilisk__Kouga_Ninpou_Chou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4981/Casshern_Sins
https://myanimelist.net/anime/589/Ginga_Nagareboshi_Gin
https://myanimelist.net/anime/267/Gungrave
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5040/One_Outs

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Mar 5, 2019 1:13 PM
Dec 2010
Novice 17, "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" - would Claymore work with the justification that they're professional demon-slayers?

Also, Apprentice 21, "Anime with a main character that's not Japanese", would Lelouch from Code Geass qualify? After all, he's a prince of Britannia who was just banished to Japan (or Zone 11, in that case)?
Saro2775Mar 5, 2019 3:34 PM
Mar 5, 2019 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
Novice 30: "Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors — excludes black, brown, blonde, red, white and gray (and most shades of it); it's either green, blue, pink, purple or orange"

Would The Quintessential Quintuplets apply to this? I believe there is pink, purple, and orange hair colors. Just a little hard to tell since it is subjective...
...and possibly blue on the male mc, although it's probably just a light black...

Thank you in advance!
Mar 5, 2019 7:40 PM

Jan 2018
@SheyCroix

Could I please get a couple recommendations for I. 21 - "Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member"

If it's not too much to ask can I get something that aired in either the 70s or 80s that's not already in my PTW? Any length/genre is fine.
Mar 5, 2019 8:08 PM
Oct 2017
For Novice item #6 "Watch an anime by a director that made one of your Favorite Anime — they have to be director in both series, the one used and your favorite; your favorite anime must be added as favorite; state the director and your favorite anime; any kind of director"
for clarification, this includes Assistant Directors too right?
Mar 6, 2019 1:46 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Saro2775 said:
Novice 17, "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" - would Claymore work with the justification that they're professional demon-slayers?

Also, Apprentice 21, "Anime with a main character that's not Japanese", would Lelouch from Code Geass qualify? After all, he's a prince of Britannia who was just banished to Japan (or Zone 11, in that case)?

Do they receive a monetary payment for the demons they kill? If not, it wouldn't really qualify.

Given that they use fictional countries, I would say not, but you're right about them sending him to Japan (Zone 11), so if you could find what his nationality is in today's work it would probably work.

SolarPioneer said:
Novice 30: "Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors — excludes black, brown, blonde, red, white and gray (and most shades of it); it's either green, blue, pink, purple or orange"

Would The Quintessential Quintuplets apply to this? I believe there is pink, purple, and orange hair colors. Just a little hard to tell since it is subjective...
...and possibly blue on the male mc, although it's probably just a light black...

Thank you in advance!

I think that would work.

Mr-Lapras said:
For Novice item #6 "Watch an anime by a director that made one of your Favorite Anime — they have to be director in both series, the one used and your favorite; your favorite anime must be added as favorite; state the director and your favorite anime; any kind of director"
for clarification, this includes Assistant Directors too right?

Yes, any kind of director is included.
Mar 6, 2019 1:53 AM

Aug 2013
Yuki-Chan276 said:

SolarPioneer said:

Thank you in advance!

I think that would work.

Thank you very much Yuki-Chan276!!
Mar 6, 2019 4:11 AM
Dec 2010
@Yuki-Chan276
I checked, on the manga's synopsis on which the anime is based it's stated that they are paid for their protection.
Mar 6, 2019 4:32 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Saro2775 said:
@Yuki-Chan276
I checked, on the manga's synopsis on which the anime is based it's stated that they are paid for their protection.

Should be fine then.

(character limit)
Mar 6, 2019 5:58 AM
Jan 2019
Regarding A.33 (one-word title) does a name count as word?
Mar 6, 2019 7:07 AM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
DiverseUse said:

There's nothing saying it can't be a name, so that should be fine, as long as it's one single word. For example, Dororo or Nana would be fine, but Handa-kun would not.

It was confirmed in an earlier post that ReLIFE would even work for this challenge, and that's not even a real word, so names should not be a problem lol

Mar 6, 2019 7:18 AM
Jan 2019
dierubikdie said:
DiverseUse said:

There's nothing saying it can't be a name, so that should be fine, as long as it's one single word. For example, Dororo or Nana would be fine, but Handa-kun would not.

It was confirmed in an earlier post that ReLIFE would even work for this challenge, and that's not even a real word, so names should not be a problem lol

That's great. I was worried that A.33 might have similar rules to N.26 (full English title), where you can only use words that appear in an English dictionary. I'm planning to use Akira.
Mar 6, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
I'd like to ask for help with: (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Series from 2018 preferred. Thank you.
Mar 6, 2019 8:18 AM

Aug 2017
lubryka said:
I'd like to ask for help with: (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Series from 2018 preferred. Thank you.

Asobi Asobase.
Planet With.
Devilman Crybaby.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 6, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
Hi, can someone recommend a show for me to watch for:
Apprentice 29: Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Thanks in advance.
Mar 6, 2019 12:24 PM

May 2016
Apprentice 29: "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread".

Can you reccomend me something? :)

Thanks in advance!
Mar 6, 2019 12:29 PM

May 2016
Slarkero said:
Hi, can someone recommend a show for me to watch for:
Apprentice 29: Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Thanks in advance.

Big Order
Nana
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Another
Mar 6, 2019 12:57 PM

Feb 2018
Firefly90 said:
Apprentice 29: "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread".

Can you reccomend me something? :)

Thanks in advance!

Elfen Lied
Gosick

Baccano!
Gakkougurashi!
Natsume Yuujinchou
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Yuru Camp△
Mar 6, 2019 2:02 PM

Jun 2015
Hi~
I need some help
For item 26:" Watch an anime with a full English title."
Made in abyss is ok?

Mar 6, 2019 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
@Onodera_Riku
Yes, it's valid for the item.
Mar 6, 2019 4:32 PM

Nov 2016
Hi @bigdud24

Could you please give me a few recommendations for Intermediate 21 - "Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member" :)

Mar 6, 2019 7:08 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
toxif said:
Hi @bigdud24

Could you please give me a few recommendations for Intermediate 21 - "Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member" :)

Sure thing.

Cowboy Bebop
Durarara!!
Noragami
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
Mar 6, 2019 8:29 PM

Mar 2016
For "Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese" can I use Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: Futari no Hero with Melissa Shield? Her father is from California but she currently lives on a fictional place called I-Island and I can't find any information stating she was born in the United States as well. Would I be able to use her because she is of American descent or does she need to be explicitly stated to be American?
Mar 6, 2019 8:42 PM

Apr 2013
How do the moderators know when we watched an anime? I've started adding my dates for 'started' and 'finished' when adding an anime in the database, but I didn't do this before - should I go back and add in the dates based on when I watched them or do the moderators have access to our full MAL history??
Mar 6, 2019 11:40 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Jojobro said:
For "Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese" can I use Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: Futari no Hero with Melissa Shield? Her father is from California but she currently lives on a fictional place called I-Island and I can't find any information stating she was born in the United States as well. Would I be able to use her because she is of American descent or does she need to be explicitly stated to be American?

It would probably be best to use another anime, since I've searched and there's no info about her being from the US as well.

ellie_53 said:
How do the moderators know when we watched an anime? I've started adding my dates for 'started' and 'finished' when adding an anime in the database, but I didn't do this before - should I go back and add in the dates based on when I watched them or do the moderators have access to our full MAL history??

We don't have access to your full history. As such we can't see when you watched them beyond the dates you state, unless we ask you for a screenshot of your history. It is, however, a good idea to add the dates for when you watched them.
Mar 7, 2019 2:20 AM

Feb 2018
@solarpioneer d'aww >< thank you so much for liking and using it!

Mar 7, 2019 8:08 AM

Nov 2016
bigdud24 said:
toxif said:
Hi bigdud24

Sure thing.

Cowboy Bebop
Durarara!!
Noragami
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho

Thank you! :) (Character limit pls)

Mar 7, 2019 9:55 AM

Apr 2013
Yuki-Chan276 said:
Jojobro said:

It would probably be best to use another anime, since I've searched and there's no info about her being from the US as well.

ellie_53 said:

We don't have access to your full history. As such we can't see when you watched them beyond the dates you state, unless we ask you for a screenshot of your history. It is, however, a good idea to add the dates for when you watched them.

Thank you @Yuki-Chan276 ! I will do that. It is easy for me because they are all seasonal that I started when they first began airing. <3 <3 . Cheers
tsuki_usagiMar 8, 2019 9:21 AM
Mar 7, 2019 5:40 PM

Aug 2016
Hello! I'd like to request recommendations for Ap.29.

Anything in my PTW is a go, but if there's something that's not that you'd really like to recommend I'd be willing to take a look too! I have a Type TV restriction on my challenge.

Thanks in advance!

Mar 7, 2019 6:24 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
myhome1207 said:

Anything in my PTW is a go, but if there's something that's not that you'd really like to recommend I'd be willing to take a look too! I have a Type TV restriction on my challenge.

Thanks in advance!

Here's some from your PTW, all 13 eps or fewer:
New Game! - Top pick, cute working girls making a video game, great cast of characters
Yuru Camp△ - Other top pick, comfiest most relaxing show of all time about cute girls going camping
Seitokai Yakuindomo - Hilarious, especially if you like jokes about masturbation, because this show is 95% jokes about masturbation
WataMote - Pretty funny show; awkward and extreme social introvert attempts to improve her social standing but generally does a pretty bad job at it
Usagi Drop - Less comedy, more a coming of age story for 30-year-olds. Single working guy takes in a young girl due to a death in the family, has to learn real quick how to dad. They both learn from each other and are adorable in the process. Very touching.
Sakamichi no Apollon - Bromance of the century; two high school dudes (muscle bro delinquent and prudish genius) bond over their mutual love of jazz. Some of the best music scenes in an anime I've ever seen. doyoulikejazz.jpg

Hope this helps! If you don't mind taking a look at my PTW (or not), I would also like a couple of recs, for the same challenge. I'm using the TV restriction as well, and Persistent (minimum 20 min. per episode). Thanks!
rubikMar 7, 2019 7:43 PM

Mar 7, 2019 7:26 PM

Aug 2016
dierubikdie said:
myhome1207 said:

Thanks in advance!

Here's some from your PTW, all 13 eps or fewer:
New Game! - Top pick, cute working girls making a video game, great cast of characters
Yuru Camp△ - Other top pick, comfiest most relaxing show of all time about cute girls going camping
Seitokai Yakuindomo - Hilarious, especially if you like jokes about masturbation, because this show is 95% jokes about masturbation
WataMote - Pretty funny show; awkward and extreme social introvert attempts to improve her social standing but generally does a pretty bad job at it
Usagi Drop - Less comedy, more a coming of age story for 30-year-olds. Single working guy takes in a young girl due to a death in the family, has to learn real quick how to dad. They both learn from each other and are adorable in the process. Very touching.
Sakamichi no Apollon - Bromance of the century; two high school dudes (muscle bro delinquent and prudish genius) bond over their mutual love of jazz. Some of the best music scenes in an anime I've ever seen. doyoulikejazz.jpg

Hope this helps! If you don't mind taking a look at my PTW (or not), I would also like a couple of recs, for the same challenge. I'm using the TV restriction as well, and Persistent (minimum 20 min. per episode). Thanks!

Thanks for the recommendations! Here are a few from your PTW list that I really enjoyed (shows more than 13 episodes are bolded as a note):

3-gatsu no Lion - My personal GOAT. Some people think the pacing is too slow so I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea, but personally I think it's a really breathtakingly beautiful journey of a boy finding a place in a world that seemed irreversibly bleak for him. First season was astounding but second season was what truly sealed the deal for my all-time favourite. It IS a 2-cour though, so be warned. (Even if you don't watch it for the challenge I strongly recommend getting to it at some point. I just love it too much.) 22 episodes.
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime - A solid, well-constructed palace adventure romance. No harem, NTR, indecisive bs. Artwork is clean and beautiful. 12 episodes.
Ballroom e Youkoso - A great uncommon sports story about growth and breaking out of your shell and comfort zone. 24 episodes.
Bungou Stray Dogs - An action comedy about a detective agency where the members all hold superpowers. All the characters are named after famous authors (first Japanese ones, then overseas ones as well later on), and their characters take inspiration from the authors' lives and works. 12 episodes.
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - Slice of life comedy about a group of high school boys doing dumb things. Satires anime tropes as well. Quite hilarious. 12 episodes.
High Score Girl - If you're into games, especially (but not restricted to) retro ones, this one is quite attractive. There are probably a lot of references and significances that I didn't catch, being not from the era of the games, but I still enjoyed the show a lot. The show is heavy with it's CG, thought it doesn't do a bad job with what it had. 12 episodes.
Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - Despite it's extremely baity title, it's got not much to do with little sisters. Instead, it's about adult creative artists trying to figure out the way they want to approach their career (with some fanservice here and there).
Noragami - A solid adventure comedy that gives life to the traditional gods of Japan. 12 episodes.
Oregairu - Romcom about an anti-social guy permanently on low-battery mode. If you frequently have cynical outlooks on life then Hikigaya is gonna be extremely relatable.
Zombieland Saga - A really darn hilarious comedy with some nice music to go with it. Despite its lighthearted tone most of the time, there are some very touching scenes as well. The show is also often scarily attentive to details.

Let me know if you end up really enjoying any of these! Most of them are shows that I really love or had fun with. Happy binging!

Mar 8, 2019 6:38 AM

Jun 2016
Question I
(Ap.20) Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters
I am considering 2 shows for this Item and require feedback on their validity:

Alien 9 https://myanimelist.net/anime/1177/Alien_9

While age not clearly stated It is said for the first two MCs that they are 6th grader, and it is implied for Kasumi Tomine that she is their classmate. based on Japanese education system they would be around 11-12 years. This is a deduction with quite a few steps therefore not sure it is valid

as alternative I was thinking about
Shinsekai yori https://myanimelist.net/anime/13125/Shinsekai_yori
In this case It is clear that the protagonists are 12 years old but they age during the show and so far the description implies they aren't under 13 years for the majority of the story.

Question II
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=200#msg56672546
My initial post number is identical to the person before me despite the fact that I immediately refreshed the page and wrote It down the moment i created the post. I assume we were somehow simultan? Anyway from the post numbers around me It is clear that I would have to increase the number by one. But that would mean the violation of the challenge rules you provided.

Thanks in advance for your support!
Mar 8, 2019 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
Hey @Yuki-Chan276, could you give me a recommendation for I.21, please :)
Mar 8, 2019 12:47 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
XAnima13X said:
Question I
(Ap.20) Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters
I am considering 2 shows for this Item and require feedback on their validity:

Alien 9 https://myanimelist.net/anime/1177/Alien_9

While age not clearly stated It is said for the first two MCs that they are 6th grader, and it is implied for Kasumi Tomine that she is their classmate. based on Japanese education system they would be around 11-12 years. This is a deduction with quite a few steps therefore not sure it is valid

as alternative I was thinking about
Shinsekai yori https://myanimelist.net/anime/13125/Shinsekai_yori
In this case It is clear that the protagonists are 12 years old but they age during the show and so far the description implies they aren't under 13 years for the majority of the story.

Question II
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=200#msg56672546
My initial post number is identical to the person before me despite the fact that I immediately refreshed the page and wrote It down the moment i created the post. I assume we were somehow simultan? Anyway from the post numbers around me It is clear that I would have to increase the number by one. But that would mean the violation of the challenge rules you provided.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Alien 9 will work for that item. Shinsekai Yori will not.

You can safely change your IPN to 222. You won't be asked to change back.

tounho said:
Hey @Yuki-Chan276, could you give me a recommendation for I.21, please :)

Sure~
Black Lagoon
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Mar 8, 2019 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
Ok, so I used an anime (JoJo Recaps) as an entry in my Novice block. It was one episode long at that time (and finished airing at that), and I have since finished Novice and moved up to Apprentice.

The problem is that the second recap got released today and its anime entry got updated, it still has status "finished airing", but now the airing dates are different, as is episode count.

Can I still count it as an entry for my Novice block?
Mar 8, 2019 3:40 PM

Dec 2015
Just got my revisions and was asked for my ep.history for this:
(E.01) Watch an anime with 75 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more:

Can I still use Hunter x Hunter (2011)?

About a month ago I realized I hadn’t actually watched it, initially adding it 3 years ago because I thought the 99 version was the same thing. I ended up binging it within a week (15+ hours/day, what is life?) which is why my episode history looks weird. However, I do realize it looks like I rewatched it, which is against the rules. Just wondering if it still counted, could always watch something else if it doesn’t.
ZilluminateMar 8, 2019 3:51 PM
Mar 9, 2019 2:42 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
MagicznyKristof said:
Ok, so I used an anime (JoJo Recaps) as an entry in my Novice block. It was one episode long at that time (and finished airing at that), and I have since finished Novice and moved up to Apprentice.

The problem is that the second recap got released today and its anime entry got updated, it still has status "finished airing", but now the airing dates are different, as is episode count.

It depends on when you started Apprentice. If you watched the second ep the same day you started Apprentice it would be fine, but if not, you can't use the ones that you watched for Apprentice that were watched before you finished the Jojo Recap. You'd still be able to use the Recap as long as you finish it.

Zilluminate said:
Just got my revisions and was asked for my ep.history for this:
(E.01) Watch an anime with 75 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more:

Can I still use Hunter x Hunter (2011)?

About a month ago I realized I hadn’t actually watched it, initially adding it 3 years ago because I thought the 99 version was the same thing. I ended up binging it within a week (15+ hours/day, what is life?) which is why my episode history looks weird. However, I do realize it looks like I rewatched it, which is against the rules. Just wondering if it still counted, could always watch something else if it doesn’t.

From your explanation, it would be fine, but I rather have @SheyCroix confirm this as well before I say it's a definite pass.
Mar 9, 2019 5:49 AM

Dec 2015

Thanks for the feedback, guess i’ll Just wait for now. Though, I guess I could just replace it with Yu Yu Hakusho once I get around to finishing it just to go around the confusion.
Mar 9, 2019 7:40 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Zilluminate said:

Thanks for the feedback, guess i’ll Just wait for now. Though, I guess I could just replace it with Yu Yu Hakusho once I get around to finishing it just to go around the confusion.

If that suits better, you can~

(Character limit)
Mar 9, 2019 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
Yuki-Chan276 said:
MagicznyKristof said:

It depends on when you started Apprentice. If you watched the second ep the same day you started Apprentice it would be fine, but if not, you can't use the ones that you watched for Apprentice that were watched before you finished the Jojo Recap. You'd still be able to use the Recap as long as you finish it.

No, I finished Apprentice long before the second ep of JoJo Recap aired. But what do you mean I can't use the ones I watched for Apprentice? If I change the dates I watched those blocks (because I don't have any other choice now), one of the things I watched and used as Apprentice entry might be ok for one of Novice entries that didn't have yet. Would I still be forbidden to use them as Novice entries because I checked them as Apprentice entries? That kind of doesn't make any sense, especially since it's MAL that forced me to make changes, not a mistake on my part
Mar 9, 2019 2:21 PM

Jan 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to complete this entry :
(N.16) Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child

with this anime :
Watash ni Tenshi ga Maiorita

but I can't fine any information that give exactly the age of one of the characters The only available information I found it's the fact that they're elementary schoolgirl. Is this enought to validate this entry?
My Candies:
Mar 9, 2019 5:07 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
MagicznyKristof said:
Yuki-Chan276 said:

No, I finished Apprentice long before the second ep of JoJo Recap aired. But what do you mean I can't use the ones I watched for Apprentice? If I change the dates I watched those blocks (because I don't have any other choice now), one of the things I watched and used as Apprentice entry might be ok for one of Novice entries that didn't have yet. Would I still be forbidden to use them as Novice entries because I checked them as Apprentice entries? That kind of doesn't make any sense, especially since it's MAL that forced me to make changes, not a mistake on my part

Since you technically didn't finish Novice (because you didn't watch the second episode of the Jojo Recap), it would mean that because your finish date for Novice is later than all of your Apprentice titles, which isn't allowed. You could try to use an anime that you used for Apprentice, that was watched in the beginning of your time block of Apprentice and use that instead of the Jojo Recap. And then fill in the missing spot of Apprentice, and so on.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 6 hours ago

20 by Jellybeanx »»
3 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
8 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - 9 hours ago

7 by Zarutaku »»
9 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - Yesterday

45 by Ratris_Decision »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - 4 hours ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.