Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2019 7:37 PM

Jan 2019
Puchkov said:
fabulatrice said:
Just wondering - are there any animes folks would like participation/completion banners for not already there? I might make some while I'm bored.

Absolutely yes. This year we've a ton of banners and have noticed an awful trend: either the colors looks awkward, or the font is too small, or inappropriate color, etc.

Taking note of that critique, any animes you'd like to see AWC 2019 banners of?

β˜… February 2024 β˜… AWC 2024 β˜…

Feb 27, 2019 9:43 PM

Oct 2018
Hello, can some one recommend me an anime to watch? Surprise me, just don't make it too long please. Thanks!
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Feb 28, 2019 2:16 AM

Feb 2018
ohml said:
Hello, can some one recommend me an anime to watch? Surprise me, just don't make it too long please. Thanks!

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Shinsekai yori
Baccano!
Bakemonogatari
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
Hellsing Ultimate
Feb 28, 2019 8:31 AM

Aug 2015
fabulatrice said:
Puchkov said:

Absolutely yes. This year we've a ton of banners and have noticed an awful trend: either the colors looks awkward, or the font is too small, or inappropriate color, etc.

Taking note of that critique, any animes you'd like to see AWC 2019 banners of?

Any of these would be great:

Kara no Kyoukai
Monogatari Series
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Mushishi
Ookami to Koushinryou
Feb 28, 2019 8:34 AM

Aug 2017
*Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Something with 12-13 episodes or a movie pls.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 28, 2019 8:38 AM

Jun 2017
Nurguburu said:

Air
Hidamari Sketch
Grisaia no Kajitsu
K-On!
Feb 28, 2019 8:48 AM

Aug 2017
Sean- said:
Nurguburu said:

Air
Hidamari Sketch
Grisaia no Kajitsu
K-On!

Thanks!!!!!!!!! (character limit)
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 28, 2019 8:58 AM

Jan 2018
Need recommendation for "(E.05) Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart", seriously it's so hard to find -_- , is there a thread somewhere that discussed this? I didn't find it yet if there's one.

Regarding "(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread", does highschool teacher counts or only character that's a professional on their specific job? For example if one is an artist, he must be a famous artist, not just your average barely making money artist. And on the case of highschool teacher, should it be must someone who has a lot of experience at it, not just a rather newcomer (less than a year ~ 2 year) teacher?

Also, "(Ap.01) Watch a stand-alone OVA — stand-alone refers to no related anime; if it has an adaptation listed that's okay", what if it has alternative version but unrelated such as Cat soup?

By the way, since i've finished 20 novice items, i should be able to start on my apprentice items right? What are the conditions that could make me unable to do it other than somehow one of my novice item is getting additional episodes (mostly OVA/special type) and therefore making it unfinished?
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 28, 2019 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
Idiysar_Almond said:
Need recommendation for "(E.05) Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart", seriously it's so hard to find -_- , is there a thread somewhere that discussed this? I didn't find it yet if there's one.
I don't know if there is a list for this, but I know one: Cutey Honey.

Idiysar_Almond said:
Regarding "(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread", does highschool teacher counts or only character that's a professional on their specific job? For example if one is an artist, he must be a famous artist, not just your average barely making money artist. And on the case of highschool teacher, should it be must someone who has a lot of experience at it, not just a rather newcomer (less than a year ~ 2 year) teacher?
I don't understand why people are overthinking this. Does the item ask for 2 years of experience? No? Then any high-school teacher is valid.

Idiysar_Almond said:
Also, "(Ap.01) Watch a stand-alone OVA — stand-alone refers to no related anime; if it has an adaptation listed that's okay", what if it has alternative version but unrelated such as Cat soup?
No another anime in the anime relations. So this one is not valid for the item.

Idiysar_Almond said:
By the way, since i've finished 20 novice items, i should be able to start on my apprentice items right? What are the conditions that could make me unable to do it other than somehow one of my novice item is getting additional episodes (mostly OVA/special type) and therefore making it unfinished?
I'm certain it's already stated somewhere, but here it is:
What happens if I have an invalid item after turning in?

-- If during the inspection of your challenge we find an invalid (an anime that doesn't fit the item requirements), you will be asked to either:

-- Replace the item for another not used of the same section WITH the same anime

-- Replace the anime with another watched during the time period of that section

-- In case you don't have any valid anime for this or any unused item during that section time period, you will be allowed to watch a new anime for the same item you had the invalid, after your Challenge Finish Date (date of the last watched anime for the challenge).
Feb 28, 2019 10:07 AM

Jan 2018
mozgow said:
Idiysar_Almond said:
I don't know if there is a list for this, but I know one: Cutey Honey.

Idiysar_Almond said:
I don't understand why people are overthinking this. Does the item ask for 2 years of experience? No? Then any high-school teacher is valid.

Idiysar_Almond said:
No another anime in the anime relations. So this one is not valid for the item.

Idiysar_Almond said:
I'm certain it's already stated somewhere, but here it is:
What happens if I have an invalid item after turning in?

-- If during the inspection of your challenge we find an invalid (an anime that doesn't fit the item requirements), you will be asked to either:

-- Replace the item for another not used of the same section WITH the same anime

-- Replace the anime with another watched during the time period of that section

-- In case you don't have any valid anime for this or any unused item during that section time period, you will be allowed to watch a new anime for the same item you had the invalid, after your Challenge Finish Date (date of the last watched anime for the challenge).

Thanks, Re:Cutey Honey is also available and seems better and more accessible.

It's just that some examples given aren't your average profession that's accessible for average person. Chef for example is an "advanced cook", and detectives have many qualifications and specialized training before becoming one.

Okay, thanks.

Since that's for after turning in, what if it happen before turning in? I've asked about that before here and that's why i asked if there's other cases when a participant's higher item would be invalid and thus need to restart at the point where their difficulty items. Though it would be easier if such participant only noticed after turning in. Or does it works before turning in as well?

Feb 28, 2019 10:56 AM

Aug 2017
Is Mahoutsukai no Yome valid for "Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

Feb 28, 2019 11:00 AM
May 2017
I have a question, the anime which I was watching before but put it on hold long ago and start rewatching it during the challenge can I put it on challenge forum?
Feb 28, 2019 11:07 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
Nurguburu said:
Is Mahoutsukai no Yome valid for "Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

I would count it as valid, just make sure you put down a source that it takes place in London.

tempest_kaze said:
I have a question, the anime which I was watching before but put it on hold long ago and start rewatching it during the challenge can I put it on challenge forum?

Could you elaborate on what you're trying to ask? If it's about the specific "watch an on-hold or dropped anime" challenge item, could you provide more details on what you need help with? If it's not about that, just know that for any other challenge:

AWC_mod said:
The anime you choose to use for the challenge must be watched in its entirety during the challenge period.
Re-watched anime cannot be used for the challenge.

So watching an on-hold item that you started watching from last year and beyond would be invalid.
Feb 28, 2019 3:02 PM

Oct 2018
boredrandomguy said:
ohml said:

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Shinsekai yori
Hellsing Ultimate

I'll probably check these ones out, thanks!
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Feb 28, 2019 10:14 PM

May 2016
Could I use Ryuuou no Oshigoto for a "main character the is a professional in their field?"

Mar 1, 2019 7:16 AM
Jan 2019
PoNaBo said:

Technically challenge related, do people sign up for the forums just for this challenge? I've noticed a lot of 1-post people in the signup thread.

Yeah, I did that.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread?
Mar 1, 2019 7:53 AM

May 2011
(Ap.08) Watch an anime with a voice actor that worked on 5 or less series

This could be any voice actor in the anime, even if they acted on one of the most insignificant supporting character, right?

(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

And, can anyone recommend me an anime to watch? Hopefully, nothing above 50 episodes.
Mar 1, 2019 8:22 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
takenashiki said:
Could I use Ryuuou no Oshigoto for a "main character the is a professional in their field?"

If you were to use this item, you would need to provide proof that the character you use is in a field where he/she regularly gets paid for whatever position or title they have

DiverseUse said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for me for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Samurai Champloo
Usagi Drop
Shirobako
Kiznaiver

Ecstrinsic said:

This could be any voice actor in the anime, even if they acted on one of the most insignificant supporting character, right?

(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

And, can anyone recommend me an anime to watch? Hopefully, nothing above 50 episodes.

For (Ap.08), that would be correct.

For (Ap.29):

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Flip Flappers
Psycho-Pass
Little Witch Academia (TV)
Akatsuki no Yona
Mar 1, 2019 9:02 AM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
From the signup rules:
-- Items that you can't change the stated time:
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Novice item #2
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Apprentice items #2, #4, #5
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Intermediate items #1, #27
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Advanced items #1, #2, #3, #8
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Expert items #1, #7

If I'm using the Persistent restriction, does this mean I can't use these challenges, or does it mean I can use them and ignore my Restriction?

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Mar 1, 2019 11:24 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
dierubikdie said:
From the signup rules:
-- Items that you can't change the stated time:
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Novice item #2
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Apprentice items #2, #4, #5
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Intermediate items #1, #27
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Advanced items #1, #2, #3, #8
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€-- Expert items #1, #7

If I'm using the Persistent restriction, does this mean I can't use these challenges, or does it mean I can use them and ignore my Restriction?

The latter. You can ignore your restriction.
Mar 1, 2019 12:31 PM

Jun 2017
"16. Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child — state the child; the child should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans; you need ONLY one child, regardless of who is part of the main cast, meaning there can be more children as main characters or just that one"

Does Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei count?!
There is no problem with Satoko but

@mozgow Oh, thanks I didn't read it carefully.
mhkrMar 1, 2019 12:40 PM
Mar 1, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2014
@mhkr
The item requires only one human child, so you'll be fine with just Satoko.
Mar 1, 2019 5:22 PM

Sep 2018
So.. I've done a dumb.
I just finished and was going through my signup thing to make sure I did everything right... And I realized I changed my username after I did "(N.24) Watch an anime suggested by MAL or by Anime+"

So now:
Is using that screenshot okay?
Can I go back and pick something else?
Do I have to start over from novice since the dates will be all messed up?

Mar 1, 2019 8:39 PM

Mar 2015
"Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters — state the children; they should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); state the character; this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans"

I would like to use Mitsuboshi Colors for this item but i cannot find a source stating the three main girls ages although it is obvious they are younger than 12 (they are in elementary school) Will this be valid?
Mar 1, 2019 11:19 PM

May 2016
bigdud24 said:
takenashiki said:

If you were to use this item, you would need to provide proof that the character you use is in a field where he/she regularly gets paid for whatever position or title they have

I was asking if the anime was valid for the criteria not what being a professional meant. I'm not sure if any of the main characters are getting paid so I wanted to make sure.

Mar 2, 2019 1:45 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
PoNaBo said:
So.. I've done a dumb.
I just finished and was going through my signup thing to make sure I did everything right... And I realized I changed my username after I did "(N.24) Watch an anime suggested by MAL or by Anime+"

So now:

If you haven't started Apprentice yet, you can watch something new for N.24. Your old screenshot won't be usable because you had to change it when you changed your username. You do not have to start everything new.

PhKay said:
"Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters — state the children; they should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); state the character; this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans"

I would like to use Mitsuboshi Colors for this item but i cannot find a source stating the three main girls ages although it is obvious they are younger than 12 (they are in elementary school) Will this be valid?

Well, last year this was passed since they are stated to be kids, at least 2 of three, over at a credible source so you should be fine.

takenashiki said:
bigdud24 said:

I was asking if the anime was valid for the criteria not what being a professional meant. I'm not sure if any of the main characters are getting paid so I wanted to make sure.

I'm not sure either, so your best bet would be to use something else, unless you can find a source...
Mar 2, 2019 3:40 AM

Jan 2018
Ecstrinsic said:

Be sure that the character is listed in 'Characters & Staff' section on your selected anime though, since some OVA/specials/movie entries of a TV series sometimes only list main characters or even just one character.

tempest_kaze said:

The only use for on-hold anime for AWC2019 AFAIK is for '(I.29) Finish an anime you put on-hold or dropped on or before July, 2018'.

takenashiki said:
bigdud24 said:

According to wikipedia, professional shogi player gets monthly salary, and since Yaichi is a Ryuou, it's probably safe to assume he got one as well. Though i don't remember the anime mentions him getting salaries. Also, since he has 2 disciples, of course he would be paid.

Mar 2, 2019 8:33 AM

Jan 2013
"Watch an anime that began airing between 1980 and 1989" Does this mean it has to be something that began airing in 1981-1988 or are anime that began airing in 1980 and 1989 also valid?
Mar 2, 2019 8:38 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
fuyuki said:
"Watch an anime that began airing between 1980 and 1989" Does this mean it has to be something that began airing in 1981-1988 or are anime that began airing in 1980 and 1989 also valid?

If the listed start date for the anime is on or after 1980 OR on or before 1989 it is valid. So having 1980 or 1989 as an airing start date is okay.
Mar 2, 2019 8:44 AM

Aug 2016
I have a question regarding (N.31)
Watch an anime from a random TVTropes

It says in the description of the item to use any series of the franchise listed.

When I go on TVTropes they usually seem to list Bakemonogatri as the series (for example for the trope Art Shift) which is the name of the first series of the franchise. Now if I would want to watch Zoku Owarimonogatari would that be valid?

I think they put Bakemono there as a representative of the whole franchise (when you click on it it leads to a Monogatrari-Series entry) but just looking at it just this one title is referenced by name.
Mar 2, 2019 9:15 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
GreeenSponge said:
I have a question regarding (N.31)
Watch an anime from a random TVTropes

It says in the description of the item to use any series of the franchise listed.

When I go on TVTropes they usually seem to list Bakemonogatri as the series (for example for the trope Art Shift) which is the name of the first series of the franchise. Now if I would want to watch Zoku Owarimonogatari would that be valid?

I think they put Bakemono there as a representative of the whole franchise (when you click on it it leads to a Monogatrari-Series entry) but just looking at it just this one title is referenced by name.

Should be fine to use.

(character limit)
Mar 2, 2019 10:43 AM

Sep 2018
Yuki-Chan276 said:
PoNaBo said:
So.. I've done a dumb.

So now:

If you haven't started Apprentice yet, you can watch something new for N.24. Your old screenshot won't be usable because you had to change it when you changed your username. You do not have to start everything new.

I'm finished, did everything but expert; can I still redo n24?

Edit: nvm, I found another novice challenge I have an anime I can use for.
PoNaBoMar 2, 2019 10:49 AM

Mar 2, 2019 5:47 PM

Mar 2015
Yuki-Chan276 said:

PhKay said:

Well, last year this was passed since they are stated to be kids, at least 2 of three, over at a credible source so you should be fine.

alright thanks for the quick answer ^^

by the way guys i liked what i got for the recommendation item last year so definitely wanna do it again :) Please recommend me stuff :-)

requirements:
10-14 episodes of regular length (20-25mins)
Slice of Life would be preferred :)

thanks in advance!

Mar 3, 2019 1:04 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
PoNaBo said:
Yuki-Chan276 said:

I'm finished, did everything but expert; can I still redo n24?

Edit: nvm, I found another novice challenge I have an anime I can use for.

You wouldn't be able to re do N.24 at that point, so I'm glad you could find something else to replace it~
Mar 3, 2019 11:44 AM

May 2017
PhKay said:
Yuki-Chan276 said:

alright thanks for the quick answer ^^

by the way guys i liked what i got for the recommendation item last year so definitely wanna do it again :) Please recommend me stuff :-)

requirements:

thanks in advance!

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32664/Bananya
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7791/K-On
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19257/Meganebu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31414/Nijiiro_Days
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34262/Oushitsu_Kyoushi_Heine
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36267/Uchuu_Senkan_Tiramis%C3%B9

Hopefully that helps :)

Edit: Ahhhh sorry, quite a few of those aren't 20 min episodes. If you need more let me know.
Mar 3, 2019 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
@flipsard Can you recommend me anime for I.23 Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member? Thanks!
Mar 3, 2019 2:31 PM

Dec 2017
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex counts towards "(Ap.25) Watch a listed Cyberpunk or Steampunk themed anime" right?

And also. Can someone recommend me a random anime. Thanks!
"(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"
Mar 3, 2019 5:02 PM
Feb 2018
Would Ansatsu Kyoushitsu work for Intermidiate No. 15, watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character? From what I can tell, Koro sensei should fit but I wanted to be sure. I don't think he's any more humanoid than Totoro but I wanted to check here before committing. Thanks!
Mar 3, 2019 8:25 PM

Apr 2016
Maybe I read the FAQ wrong but why are we limited to only 2 airing anime in a section?

What if I do the challenge in a way that a section is finished each season?

Mar 3, 2019 9:32 PM

Apr 2014
Cevoy said:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex counts towards "(Ap.25) Watch a listed Cyberpunk or Steampunk themed anime" right?

And also. Can someone recommend me a random anime. Thanks!
"(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"

Yes, GitS:SAC is Cyberpunk. For your recommendation check out one of these:
Hanasaku Iroha
Log Horizon
Kill la Kill

TheNumberSix said:
Would Ansatsu Kyoushitsu work for Intermidiate No. 15, watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character? From what I can tell, Koro sensei should fit but I wanted to be sure. I don't think he's any more humanoid than Totoro but I wanted to check here before committing. Thanks!

Koro-sensei is a great choice for a non-humanoid character.

Newmanism17 said:
Maybe I read the FAQ wrong but why are we limited to only 2 airing anime in a section?

What if I do the challenge in a way that a section is finished each season?

The 2 airing anime limit only applies to those who finish the challenge in December with anime that finish airing after the challenge period deadline. If you are watching a currently airing anime, you can watch as many as you want as long as they finish airing within the finish date of the tier you have chosen to use them in. Since you can't start completing items for a higher tier until you finish the previous tier, you won't be able to complete the item used for the currently airing anime until it finishes airing.
BeanChagBearMar 3, 2019 9:38 PM

Good Lord, BeanChagBear just walked through the clubhouse walking perfectly normally.
He said he had “no time” to talk.
Too busy watching anime, evidently.
Mar 3, 2019 11:51 PM

Oct 2014
fabulatrice said:
Just wondering - are there any animes folks would like participation/completion banners for not already there? I might make some while I'm bored.

If you don't have too many requests, a precure banner would be cool. Either this season's star twinkle or the past couple season's Hugtto or kirakira.

N. 7 watch a series in which your favorite character's voice actor participated in. I have Koro Sensei listed as a favorite, and he's voiced by Tomokazu Seki, who also voices Junpei in those who hunt elves. However, Seki only voices him in the 2 thousand 13 Jump festa special which I haven't seen. In all the tv series of assassination classroom, koro sensei is voiced by Jun Fukuyama. Can I still use the elves show if koro sensei is voiced in one instance by Seki?
plutodiplomatMar 4, 2019 12:01 AM
Mar 4, 2019 12:23 AM

Jan 2011
plutodiplomat said:
fabulatrice said:

If you don't have too many requests, a precure banner would be cool. Either this season's star twinkle or the past couple season's Hugtto or kirakira.

N. 7 watch a series in which your favorite character's voice actor participated in. I have Koro Sensei listed as a favorite, and he's voiced by Tomokazu Seki, who also voices Junpei in those who hunt elves. However, Seki only voices him in the 2 thousand 13 Jump festa special which I haven't seen. In all the tv series of assassination classroom, koro sensei is voiced by Jun Fukuyama. Can I still use the elves show if koro sensei is voiced in one instance by Seki?

Since both Seki and Jun are listed as his VA you can use either. So Seki is ok ;)

Mar 4, 2019 7:21 AM

Feb 2017
Hello
I want to use Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
[Children: Hinata Hoshino, Hana Shirosaki, Noa Himesaka]

for the item Apprentice #20
Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters — state the children; they should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); state the character; this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans

But i cant finde a source for the actual age of the 3 children. i only found a source stating that they are in 5th grad which would mean they are 10-11 years old by japanese standards.

Is this valid or do i have to finde a source for the actual age?

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

Mar 4, 2019 7:22 AM

Aug 2015
PhKay said:
By the way guys i liked what i got for the recommendation item last year so definitely wanna do it again :) Please recommend me stuff :-)

requirements:

thanks in advance!

Black Lagoon
Hidamari Sketch
Howl no Ugoku Shiro
Ookami to Koushinryou
Saraiya Goyou
Mar 4, 2019 7:34 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
ManuelB87 said:
Hello
I want to use Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
[Children: Hinata Hoshino, Hana Shirosaki, Noa Himesaka]

for the item Apprentice #20
Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters — state the children; they should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); state the character; this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans

But i cant finde a source for the actual age of the 3 children. i only found a source stating that they are in 5th grad which would mean they are 10-11 years old by japanese standards.

Is this valid or do i have to finde a source for the actual age?

You can use this anime. I've verified that they are children.
Mar 4, 2019 8:11 AM

Feb 2017
[quote=Yuki-Chan276 message=57065827]
ManuelB87 said:

You can use this anime. I've verified that they are children.

perfect thank you
now i can finish my Apprentice Items without problems :)

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

Mar 4, 2019 10:54 AM

May 2015
Hello, I am in need of Anime series/movies that fill the criteria of these items:

(I.09) Watch an anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.5 or lower
(Preferably not an Anime that's also rated below a 6.5, but, I shan't be ungrateful for any recommendation).

(I.14) Watch an anime with more than 8 main characters
(Preferably not above 26 episodes)

(I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title

Any recommendations for ANY of the above listed items is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Mar 4, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2017
Olde-Jo said:
Hello, I am in need of Anime series/movies that fill the criteria of these items:

(Preferably not an Anime that's also rated below a 6.5, but, I shan't be ungrateful for any recommendation).

Thank you!

For I.14:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21603/Mekakucity_Actors
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33037/Tsukiuta_The_Animation
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10278/The_iDOLMSTER?q=the%20idolmas
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34915/The_iDOLMSTER_SideM?q=the%20idolmaster%20side

Sorry, most of the shows I can think of with that many characters are music shows and I'm not sure if you're a fan of those or not!
Mar 4, 2019 12:50 PM

May 2015
Aeradae said:
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you!

For I.14:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21603/Mekakucity_Actors
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33037/Tsukiuta_The_Animation
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10278/The_iDOLMSTER?q=the%20idolmas
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34915/The_iDOLMSTER_SideM?q=the%20idolmaster%20side

Sorry, most of the shows I can think of with that many characters are music shows and I'm not sure if you're a fan of those or not!
Idolmaster SideM is as good as it's going to get I suppose. Thanks for your assistance, buddy.
Mar 4, 2019 1:02 PM
Jan 2019
For "(Ap.33) Watch an anime that has a one-word title" is it ok if the word is a name?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

43 by ISeeLifePeople »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - Yesterday

39 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - 8 hours ago

14 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
8 minutes ago

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

223 by sodaJar »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - Apr 16

45 by MadanielFL »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.