Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2018 8:01 AM
Feb 2016
smhmkkh said:
Man_Shen said:

I recommend you the original manga.

Tell me how it ends first then i will read it if Kayo ends up with satoru.
thank you.
Not like that. Because you do not want to read it
  I will conclude.
Kayo's marriage is one of Satoru's best wishes. But animation did not produce it well. Animation was made as if he liked Kayo and made like a romance animation. I hate that animation made viewer feel this feeling. Because of that, people say that Satoru was sorry.
However, Satoru was a hero and the relationship with Kayo was so beautiful and touching. The original described this very well.
Man_ShenMar 10, 2018 8:13 AM
Mar 14, 2018 10:27 PM

Apr 2014
well.....not sure how to feel, i have very mixed feelings about this so i'm not even sure how to rate it. however, people who rated it extremely low are obviously one of those people who are too scared to enjoy something that is "overhyped". even if this anime wasn't perfectly executed, the initial idea was great

overall, i loved the first 9-ish episodes. basically, when the teacher was revealed as a killer is when the anime went downhill for me. and just the last few episodes were kind of a mess, i don't even know where to start

MOST IMPORTANTLY, i feel like not enough people are mentioning Satoru's mom, she's like the MVP of the whole show. she's just so amazing and strong emotionally. 15 years of waiting for her son to wake up? 4 hours a day just to make sure his limbs are working fine? wow. she definitely was my favorite character of the show

one thing that bothers me is the fact that Airi is over 10 years younger than him. like was it necessary to make her so young?....

(completely random side note: i'm really happy Yuuki ended up happy, he seemed like a gentle person)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2018 11:25 PM
Feb 2016

I highly recommend the original manga to you.
It's different in the second half (but if you want a read it, read from the beginning)
Mar 23, 2018 4:25 AM

Feb 2018
Eh, it started out really great, but last 3-4 episodes were really poor.
Shame.
6/10
Mar 23, 2018 4:30 AM
Jan 2017
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Shame.
6/10

original manga is different second half
I recommend the original manga
Mar 23, 2018 4:43 AM

Feb 2018
aksmfakt132 said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Shame.
6/10

original manga is different second half

I saw that people are saying that manga is different/better, i will probably check it out some day, but later, need a little rest from it now after this. But thank you for the recommendation, I appreciate it.
Mar 23, 2018 4:44 AM
Jan 2017

thanks. you are very well mannered.
Apr 6, 2018 12:08 PM
Apr 2018
The ending pissed me off, I really shipped them.
In her mind b like
"Yeah, although you saved me and I lowkey have a crush on you, why not fucking have a baby with your friend just cause your in a coma, afterwards lets show it off to you."
Apr 8, 2018 7:27 PM

Feb 2017
What a letdown, it starts with 8/10, 6 in midway and 4 in ending
ReeeiApr 8, 2018 10:05 PM
Apr 8, 2018 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
SenseixSatoru OTP. While Kayo decided to leave him behind, Sensei never lost hope and always watched over his dear Satoru. Maybe they will meet again for a cup of tea, after he gets released from prison.
Apr 28, 2018 3:30 PM

Jan 2017
After that oldboy-esque 15 years of waiting, a double suicide in the end would have fit the story.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Aug 19, 2018 1:00 AM
May 2013
YA KNOW WHAT! IM HERE TO VENT I JUST FINISHED THE ANIME
AND THE FACT THAT KAYO AND SATORU PISSES ME OFF!!! >_<
no really though...once she walked in with that baby i died.....So mad <.< so so mad
YE LETS FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE 70% OF THE ANIME WE SPENT WATCHING THERE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP ugh.
Thoughts please <.<
Aug 19, 2018 2:32 AM
Feb 2016
Yukihira_Toru said:
YA KNOW WHAT! IM HERE TO VENT I JUST FINISHED THE ANIME
AND THE FACT THAT KAYO AND SATORU PISSES ME OFF!!! >_<
no really though...once she walked in with that baby i died.....So mad <.< so so mad
YE LETS FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE 70% OF THE ANIME WE SPENT WATCHING THERE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP ugh.
Thoughts please <.<

It has a much better story and a different ending
Aug 19, 2018 2:48 AM
May 2013

Thoughts please <.<[/quote]

It has a much better story and a different ending[/quote]

so your telling me i will like the ending of the manga?
Aug 19, 2018 3:54 AM
Feb 2016
Yukihira_Toru said:

Thoughts please <.<

It has a much better story and a different ending[/quote]

so your telling me i will like the ending of the manga?[/quote]

no.
Not only endings, but manga were better in every episode
You'll like it.
Never read the only middle or the end.
Read from the beginning
Aug 19, 2018 9:31 AM
May 2013
Man_Shen said:
Yukihira_Toru said:

Thoughts please <.<

It has a much better story and a different ending

so your telling me i will like the ending of the manga?[/quote]

no.
Not only endings, but manga were better in every episode
You'll like it.
Never read the only middle or the end.
Read from the beginning[/quote]

Hmmmmm I don't usually go to read the manga of Anime's. But if what you're saying is true i'm going to have to do it!
Aug 23, 2018 2:32 PM
Mar 2018
Antearion said:
Well... Well... Well that shit was disappointing.

I just knew I was going to walk away from this anime with a 10/10, but I always wait till the ending cause you just never know. The last two episode really killed for me.

First this episode felt forced if that's the right word. Comparing it to the rest of the series it kind of felt like it was happening just cause. I mean Saroru telling Yashiro he doesn't feel hate for him was off to me. I mean you hated the fact he killed your mom's and your friend to why you jumped back in time to stop it lol. And the whole I can't live without you thing was weird too.

I agree. This could have been a lot Better in the ending but the most of it was amazing. Tbh I wish he and kyo had gotten together. Although i would also have liked it if his mom adopted her or something or even if she had ended up dieing or something bc ittd be a lot more realistic but ehh... I like how realistic the most of it was. I felt the:“Your just like me, your fake too” truely bc that is how it really is.

Anyone reading this, great anime but they fucked up the ending
Aug 23, 2018 3:35 PM
Feb 2016
Antearion said:
Well... Well... Well that shit was disappointing.

I just knew I was going to walk away from this anime with a 10/10, but I always wait till the ending cause you just never know. The last two episode really killed for me.

First this episode felt forced if that's the right word. Comparing it to the rest of the series it kind of felt like it was happening just cause. I mean Saroru telling Yashiro he doesn't feel hate for him was off to me. I mean you hated the fact he killed your mom's and your friend to why you jumped back in time to stop it lol. And the whole I can't live without you thing was weird too.

I agree. This could have been a lot Better in the ending but the most of it was amazing. Tbh I wish he and kyo had gotten together. Although i would also have liked it if his mom adopted her or something or even if she had ended up dieing or something bc ittd be a lot more realistic but ehh... I like how realistic the most of it was. I felt the:“Your just like me, your fake too” truely bc that is how it really is.

Anyone reading this, great anime but they fucked up the ending

It has a much better ending.
Aug 29, 2018 9:55 PM
Aug 2018
Really? Thats it? This was a pretty good story but I hate that he wakes up to find that Kayo is married and has a child with someone else. If that wasn't bad enough it was with the trap kid. Though I guess i don't care since I like Airi better but we didn't even get much with them. Rather disappointing ending tbh.

Who was the girl that shows towards the end that makes Satoru blush?
Aug 30, 2018 4:35 AM
Feb 2016
Really? Thats it? This was a pretty good story but I hate that he wakes up to find that Kayo is married and has a child with someone else. If that wasn't bad enough it was with the trap kid. Though I guess i don't care since I like Airi better but we didn't even get much with them. Rather disappointing ending tbh.

Misato

I recommend Original manga
Aug 30, 2018 4:44 PM
Aug 2018
Man_Shen said:

Misato

Is the closure for Satoru that good to warrant reading the manga?
Sep 10, 2018 9:21 AM

Feb 2018
Good bye Kayo,Welcome back Airi
Sep 24, 2018 9:27 AM

Nov 2017
I hate when kayo hv baby with hiromi, not satoru in eps 11. But that ending, oh its really beautiful. Thanks 10/10

Oct 26, 2018 5:40 AM

Sep 2014
I feel like these last episodes were rushed.
Oct 26, 2018 5:53 AM

Aug 2018
I just hope that this scenes are better in the manga, because i definitely didn't like them ! i don't know, i just felt so bored and i always hoped thatSatoru and Kayo stayed together, not like this ^^
Oct 26, 2018 6:32 AM
Sep 2018
I honestly prefer to see Satoru with Airi at the end, it makes more sense to me even if it feels weird to see Kayo with his friend, they completly rushed the end
Oct 26, 2018 7:28 AM
Feb 2016
SnowKidPT said:
I just hope that this scenes are better in the manga, because i definitely didn't like them ! i don't know, i just felt so bored and i always hoped thatSatoru and Kayo stayed together, not like this ^^

Manga have a much better ending.
Oct 26, 2018 7:43 AM

Aug 2018
Man_Shen said:
SnowKidPT said:

nice...is it boring in the manga too? (the end)
Oct 26, 2018 3:40 PM
Feb 2016
Man_Shen said:

nice...is it boring in the manga too? (the end)

Manga is much better from beginning to end
Nov 4, 2018 9:43 AM
Aug 2018
OMG. Why this end, it is like, I fought a pervert for 11 caps and then a 15 years old asks a lonely 25 years old man to stay both in the snow. WTF . Also 6 or more episodes for the relationship between Satoru and Kayo and at the end nothing. They should have done 16 caps for the "new relationship" of Satoru and Airi.
Dec 11, 2018 7:50 PM
Oct 2018
imagin waking up from a comma and seeing your girlfriend married to your most trusted friend. heh
Dec 12, 2018 3:18 PM
Feb 2016
popei said:
imagin waking up from a comma and seeing your girlfriend married to your most trusted friend. heh

Who is his girlfriend?
Satoru did not feel love for Kayo
Feb 5, 2019 9:06 PM

Jun 2017
Amazing anime 9/10!
(Though I wished they would have shown what happened after the car crashed, like if he got out by himself or if the teacher got him out. And also the teachers excuss for how he found him like that etc. idk I just wanna know what happened after the crash. But again I loved it 9/10!)
Feb 15, 2019 3:43 PM

Aug 2017
Anime started strong in the first half, but fell off in the second half after Hinazuki arc.

Good that he got together with Airi, the best girl, in the end. But I would have liked to see more of that. As it is he did a lot of work without much reward. Some more harem with all the girls would have been good. A guy needs a reward for hard work.
Feb 23, 2019 6:22 PM

Apr 2018
Honestly one of the most unsatisfying endings i have ever seen in anime. This was so good until episode 10. I´m glad that people enjoyed this because it was OK overall, but for me it just doesn´t cut it.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 23, 2019 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
LaatuMakkara said:
Honestly one of the most unsatisfying endings i have ever seen in anime. This was so good until episode 10. I´m glad that people enjoyed this because it was OK overall, but for me it just doesn´t cut it.

Exactly. Also there are some important plot holes. For example, we don't know how this "time" thing works and most importantly, the villain's intentions. I think that the villain's character is just forgotten. In fact, we never get to know him enough to know his true motives despite the fact that we knew the murderer since first episodes. (It was too predictable.)

Feb 27, 2019 8:46 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
this was a really great anime
even if i think the end was kinda rushed at least i had this feeling
the teacher is really a strange guy though
Now i have to look again for an anime that gives me big emotions its difficult to find great stuff like this

Apr 1, 2019 12:57 AM

Oct 2013
I’m so used to sad endings in anime. I was not expecting that he’d make it out alive and “win.” Overall, it was an alright anime, I think people hyped it up a bit much.
Apr 15, 2019 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
i'm so happy yet so disappointed because of the timeline. i just feel sad for satoru. i really hope he's happy with airi, uh
Apr 19, 2019 8:33 AM
Jul 2016
Great start, disappointing at the end..
Apr 28, 2019 6:54 PM
Jan 2019
Heard the end was a letdown; not nearly as bad as expected. Phoned in enough to not be as amazing as it could've been, but still far from the worst ending I've seen. At least erased had one. Compact with content most of the time, but bad writing decisions bogged it down. [6/10]
May 9, 2019 1:41 PM

Jun 2017
This final episode was...intriguing. i liked it,but having them waiting at the exact site of his fall,and him somehow dodging being hit by the wheelchair that was literally falling on top of him,felt a bit much. and i dont see how the teacher would have managed to escape after killing satoru like he intended to originally,before deciding to suicide instead. also,the way the teacher was holding the wheelchair with one hand it would have 100% rotated instantly and had satoru fall from it. that part irritated me the entire scene >_>.

overall,until episode 11 this was a masterpiece to me,but the last two episodes lowered it a bit. still pretty good overall though. an 8.5/10 for me,rounding up to a 9 :)
FFTHEWINNERMay 9, 2019 1:46 PM
May 26, 2019 1:26 PM

Nov 2010
As others have already mentioned, the first part of the anime all the way until episode 9 or 10 was really intriguing and got me totally hooked. Episodes 10-12 fell flat and I was dissatisfied with how it developed to the end. It could have been so much better.

Anyway, I am at least glad that he and Airi ended up together in the end.

Also, I wish this anime was 24 episodes long...
May 27, 2019 4:03 AM
Feb 2016
As others have already mentioned, the first part of the anime all the way until episode 9 or 10 was really intriguing and got me totally hooked. Episodes 10-12 fell flat and I was dissatisfied with how it developed to the end. It could have been so much better.

Anyway, I am at least glad that he and Airi ended up together in the end.

Also, I wish this anime was 24 episodes long...

May 27, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2010
@Man_Shen Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely check it out.
Jun 3, 2019 6:05 PM

Apr 2015
Satoru finally got Airi!!! Yay!
Jun 20, 2019 5:11 AM

Mar 2019
Well,well,well...here we are at the end of what I think is one of the best animes I've seen so far.I'm very sad that Satoru lost all of his childhood and woke up at the age of 26(3 years younger than at the start of the anime) because I loved all his friends,especially Kenya,I mean he was the first to find that Satoru has something planned.I'm also sad because he kind of lost Airi after Revival ( when they met,right after the credentials, I hoped in my heart that she would have somehow remembered about him,but that wasn't the case (at least they met and probably start a relationship later ) ) because I loved with her personality and truth be told they are made for each other.At least Satoru is friends with all of his childhood friends,something that he hadn't showed in the first episodes.I'll really miss this masterpiece and I hope I can find something as thrilling as this.
I would say this anime was 9.5 if not 10.It kept me watching every episode one after another and it made me almost cry :)).
PEACE!
Alex_TheForestJun 20, 2019 5:16 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 2019 5:15 AM

Mar 2019
FFTHEWINNER said:
This final episode was...intriguing. i liked it,but having them waiting at the exact site of his fall,and him somehow dodging being hit by the wheelchair that was literally falling on top of him,felt a bit much. and i dont see how the teacher would have managed to escape after killing satoru like he intended to originally,before deciding to suicide instead. also,the way the teacher was holding the wheelchair with one hand it would have 100% rotated instantly and had satoru fall from it. that part irritated me the entire scene >_>.

overall,until episode 11 this was a masterpiece to me,but the last two episodes lowered it a bit. still pretty good overall though. an 8.5/10 for me,rounding up to a 9 :)
There are plenty of "forced scenes" in the majority of animes if not all of them.The autor wanted to make a happy ending and this was his way to do it.Some things you said can be explained.It's not ok to bring down a grade just because of a scene,a scene that some people maybe enjoyed.:D
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 2019 6:07 AM
Feb 2016
Alex_TheForest said:
There are plenty of "forced scenes" in the majority of animes if not all of them.The autor wanted to make a happy ending and this was his way to do it.Some things you said can be explained.It's not ok to bring down a grade just because of a scene,a scene that some people maybe enjoyed.:D

I Recommend Original manga
Jun 20, 2019 10:23 AM

Jun 2017
Alex_TheForest said:
FFTHEWINNER said:

the way he did it was extremely forced and makes no sense,and he should have found a better way. however,i didnt bring down the grade just because of that scene. re-read what i said again. i brought it down because of the entire last two episodes not being nearly as good as the episodes before them,with that scene being simply the biggest evidence of that.
Pages (29) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.