Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2019 9:58 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New girl story. Seems she was a model.
Akagi-kunFeb 19, 2019 10:01 AM
Feb 19, 2019 11:51 AM
Nov 2015
God, since Rui broke up i m very anxious about the next cap, idk man, my life is making much more sense right now, i can feel the sadness.
Feb 19, 2019 1:08 PM
Dec 2016
I believe she's being paid to motivate Natsuo. But there must be a mood to warm up the plot and wake Hina.
Feb 19, 2019 4:26 PM

Oct 2012
NatsukiIkki said:
God, since Rui broke up i m very anxious about the next cap, idk man, my life is making much more sense right now, i can feel the sadness.
I feel you. I was very attached to their relationship.
"Who knows."
Feb 19, 2019 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
I like the new girl I wonder what the money is about.
:)
Feb 19, 2019 6:35 PM

Nov 2012
The burn was acidic after all.

Dessssy said:

Drugs, maybe?
Akagi-kunFeb 19, 2019 6:38 PM
Feb 19, 2019 7:08 PM

Nov 2012
Or maybe she selling herself?
I feel story for Misaki. Natsuo's probably here to help her. I'm sure he'll help her.
Akagi-kunFeb 19, 2019 8:33 PM
Feb 20, 2019 2:17 AM

Dec 2010
Misaki still has some secrets left that she's hiding. Let's see how this unfolds...
Feb 20, 2019 4:36 AM
Jan 2018
It's amazing how everytime the show introduces a new girl it doesn't feel forced and I always end up liking the character. I had my doubts in chapter 218 but now I'm kinda interested in Misaki's character.
Feb 20, 2019 8:01 AM

Aug 2018
All I can say is... WHO TF knows at this point lol

#TeamSerizawa
Feb 20, 2019 10:49 AM
Nov 2015
#TeamRui still believe in her. but if she backs dating with the cock guy i ll be tilted as hell.
Feb 20, 2019 11:59 AM
Feb 2019
I'm enjoying the development of Misaki, feeling that she will be a nice friend but wondering what that money was for...
Feb 20, 2019 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
I need to know more about what is going on lol, there needs to be like an instant 3 chapter release XD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 20, 2019 3:04 PM

Nov 2018
NatsukiIkki said:
#TeamRui still believe in her. but if she backs dating with the cock guy i ll be tilted as hell.
she most probably will because i have a feeling hina and natsuo will end up together again eventually
Feb 20, 2019 4:47 PM

Feb 2019
am1lls said:

#TeamSerizawa

Preach it.

eb2 said:
she most probably will because i have a feeling hina and natsuo will end up together again eventually

My suspicion as well due to the destiny talk from Natsuo's stepmom when he was in the hospital after getting shanked.
Feb 20, 2019 5:07 PM

Nov 2018
Csuperscript3 said:
am1lls said:

#TeamSerizawa

Preach it.

eb2 said:

My suspicion as well due to the destiny talk from Natsuo's stepmom when he was in the hospital after getting shanked.
yeah probably but i really hope the girl from the theater club doesn't interfere
Feb 20, 2019 5:35 PM
Jan 2018
#TeamHina
*Several people are typing...*
Feb 20, 2019 7:27 PM
Mar 2015
Now she has me interested to know what she is up to
Feb 20, 2019 8:34 PM

Apr 2017
So I was really losing will to even continue after Rui, she's forever best girl imo...

New girl started off super pushy, but now she seems pretty interesting and my love for the series is starting to return. I'm really curious about her, she seems like a decent person who kinda got screwed over, buuuut she also seems kind of manipulative at the same time, at least to me. I'm also really curious about what the ending is about, what transaction is occurring here? I want to know!

I love to talk anime and manga, feel free to message me!
Feb 21, 2019 3:50 AM

Sep 2018
Akagi-kun said:
Or maybe she selling herself?
I feel story for Misaki. Natsuo's probably here to help her. I'm sure he'll help her.

Probably drugs,yeah i'm sure Natsuo will help her maybe thet way he'll help himself(use her past for a book)?
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 21, 2019 3:55 AM

Nov 2012
Farmaceut said:

he'll help himself(use her past for a book)?

I'm sure of it since previous chapters.
Feb 21, 2019 11:05 AM

Nov 2012
Pointygnome said:
This new girl will be source-material for his writing and he will obviously help her out but I don't think Natsuo will end up doing anything with her.
At most sex once?

As far as I understand Natsuo, I think it's unlikely.
Feb 21, 2019 11:29 AM

Nov 2012
Yep. I meant sex. Think, Natsuo have some sort of moral integrity. Although he is de jure he is free now.
Feb 21, 2019 1:33 PM
Apr 2018
Honestly,I don't want Hina to be with Natsuo again as it wasn't right from the beginning to fall in love with a student without thinking of consequences
I loved Rui more than her
Rui is just insecure because Natsuo is her first love so she experiences these situation for the first time and eventually they will be back
As for the new girl she seemed so forced
it's like she is paid or something
Miyabi is so cute and i want her for Natsuo if Rui and Hina won't have a second chance
Sorry for bad english I'm egyptian after all
Feb 21, 2019 8:52 PM
Jul 2013
Ahlawy22 said:
Honestly,I don't want Hina to be with Natsuo again as it wasn't right from the beginning to fall in love with a student without thinking of consequences
I loved Rui more than her
Rui is just insecure because Natsuo is her first love so she experiences these situation for the first time and eventually they will be back
As for the new girl she seemed so forced
it's like she is paid or something
Miyabi is so cute and i want her for Natsuo if Rui and Hina won't have a second chance
Sorry for bad english I'm egyptian after all

I agree somewhat, but Natsuo was the one who was pushy with his relationship with Hina. I feel like he sort of cornered her into breaking up with her boyfriend and getting together with him. Hina also would have been happy keeping their relationship less serious until he graduated, but Natsuo once again pushed her into doing stuff that wasn't morally acceptable. Obviously Hina wanted the same stuff, but she was trying to be somewhat responsible about it. I blame the Hina/Natsuo situation on Natsuo more than Hina. I want Hina and Natsuo to end up together once Natsuo matures, but I really don't see it happening. If it does happen I really don't think it's going to make much sense or be well written. I'd almost prefer to see Natsuo end up with someone besides the sisters, even though Hina is my favorite, at this point.
Also, your English is very good. It's definitely better than most stuff I read on forums.
Feb 21, 2019 9:18 PM
Jun 2013
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New girl story. Seems she was a model.

If her story was true, it would seem sad that some B!TCH of a model had did something as put something as dangerous as put toxic substance on lotion. Poor girl is lucky that it didn't get on the eyes. Sigh, why are jealous woman go through such extremes, especially since it can happen in real life.

In the words of Gilgamesh (type moon), women who get jealous easy are repulsive creatures.

Anyway. I am not sure how the author plans to end things but I find it crazy to have our MC end up with a new girl that was introduced near the end. The final girl has to be either Hina, Rui, or any girl that our MC knew for a long time. My vote is on Hina.
Feb 21, 2019 10:20 PM
Feb 2019
I enjoyed the chapter for its character development.
I Believe that the natsuo's going to do do something that will help the Misaki get back on her feet with a stable income and improve her general happiness.t This in turn will somehow get him out of his slump and give him the inspiration he needs to get back into writing thereby resolving both his and her problems.
I have a feeling that Misaki will develope feelings for Natsuo for helping her get her life together but it will be one sided. i think by the end of Misaki's story arc they will just end up as good friends.
Feb 21, 2019 10:21 PM
Feb 2019
I love how Hina goes all teacher mode
Feb 22, 2019 9:47 AM
Feb 2019
Dessssy said:
probably she stole it from Natsuo.
Feb 24, 2019 7:50 AM
Apr 2014
NatsukiIkki said:

i agree, if she is back with him, it really piss me off.

AirSharkBR said:
I believe she's being paid to motivate Natsuo. But there must be a mood to warm up the plot and wake Hina.

omg, if it's that, natsuo's heart will explode
Feb 24, 2019 9:21 AM
Jan 2019
#TeamHina

I loved the early volumes of hina and natsuo.I believe they both pushed thier love too soon especially natsuo.I have to say Rui has grown on me, but I think natsuo just decided to dated rui as rebound to hide his sadness of losing hina. Natsuo then did grow feeling for her, but even rui said it herself she was always making the first move in their relationship.
Feb 24, 2019 6:39 PM
Aug 2018
#team rui

Just read all 220 chapters in a day and i'm so distraught lol. But i believe the money is drugs that guys she was getting money from come on hes definitely not paying her to motivate Natsuo
Feb 25, 2019 3:20 AM
Nov 2016
just started this weekend and I am hooked. this fucking emotional rollercoaster gives me new levels of anxiety.

I hate the cook guy... please Rui don't go for him.. only villains do that. he really has 0 appeal. he is just always around Rui since they work together in the same department. hell he is even drawn like a boring side character. if they end up together I will tilt to no end.

Rui is the most sweetest person of this manga tbh. Hina seems like a typical first love, at this point I can't see Natsuo end up with Hina. Really don't know how Sasuga would turn this around.

#TeamRui even though Hina would fulfil my young boy's fantasy as a hot teacher.

Feb 25, 2019 4:01 AM

May 2016
Just caught up with this and maaan it was a rollercoaster of emotions. Now I'm just impatiently waiting for the next chapters. hrrgghh

Still #TeamHina even though Natsuo and Rui relationship lasted longer.
theElementFeb 25, 2019 4:22 AM
Carbon is a chemical Element with symbol C and atomic number 6. It is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons available to form covalent chemical bonds.
Symbol: C
Atomic mass: 12.0107 u ± 0.0008 u
Atomic number: 6
Electron configuration: [He] 2s22p2
Discovered: 3750 BC
Electrons per shell: 2, 4
Feb 25, 2019 6:01 AM
Aug 2017
Somebody end this manga already.
Feb 25, 2019 7:50 AM
Aug 2018
Does anyone know if the english scans releases weekly online?
Feb 25, 2019 4:20 PM
Dec 2016
I'm #TeamHina. But to tell you the truth, it is getting so tight that the author says that Natsuo ends with Masaki "Mary" Kobayashi I believe!
Mar 22, 2022 4:55 AM

May 2020
This feels like a trigger for Hina. That onee-san is sus for real. Suddenly came and stay for a while. All the sense of this series will start focus on Hina.
Jul 23, 2023 9:19 AM

Jan 2020
Miyabi's been missing.....I thought she would not waste this opportunity......or she's waiting till near the end of the manga ? There's no way this woman is Miyabi I guess.....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.