Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2019 5:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an unusual youkai. That little youkai is just misunderstood imo but didn't have any bad intentions.

It's a good thing they managed to understand the youkai after finding it.
Feb 16, 2019 5:25 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, so rare that the adults are allowing them to do pillow fighting so late at night. Poor main guy getting hit by unwilling Maeno-san's character.

Oh, so there's really that person in the OP where young main guy running to a man and he turns around and became Maeno-san's character (referring to the new key visual).

The training works well, he passed the test. End of the trip.

Suwabe-san's character apologized to main guy about what happened. He came to help out with main guy. Suwabe-san's character was actually mad and talked to that human hater youkai so he can enter again or not with the game. Maeno-san's character also added option that he would undo the test if not got it.

Shimono-san's character was also listening with the receiver. He got it. He said either Suwabe-san's character asks with dogeza when entering (joking?) or Shimono-san's character accompanying when they enter the world. Even though they rejected to ever enter the world, Shimono-san's character still welcomes him with reasons.

Budhist father and daughter saw long hair girl youkai (father actually only saw hair and cloth). Wow, the hair, head, and body can be apart. So what she did was to get Mononokean to notice her. Her wish was simple, to do bonodori like humans, but it's impossible with this easy to fallen body that wanting to have a complete body.

Summer festival time next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 16, 2019 6:47 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ahh, they actually did skip the kappa during the field trip :( oh well. It wasn't super important, but I liked that part.

Congrats to Hanae for choosing the correct box! Although it was because the Legislator cheated, heheh. But he still has hesitation towards going inside the Underworld. It still means that he's able to enter when supervised by the Justice though.

The Keshi case! She's so cute, and I'm glad she was able to accept right away that the Mononokean can't help her become human, so she changed the request to make her seems human enough to not scare other people during the Bon Festival.
Feb 16, 2019 7:27 AM
Nov 2017
tingy said:

The Keshi case! She's so cute, and I'm glad she was able to accept right away that the Mononokean can't help her become human, so she changed the request to make her seems human enough to not scare other people during the Bon Festival.

Next week is gonna kick us all right in the feels, isn't it? ;_;
Feb 16, 2019 2:27 PM

Mar 2016
AHHH!! This is the seventh episode. We are dangerously close to the end. I am not ready yet. I need at least 12 more weeks to get emotionally prepared.

Rippou is actually a kind of cool character.I like him more every time I see him.

Youkai Connie is quite nice and gentle. The cover picture made me think he would be a villain.

Ashiya was hiding behind a small girl. haha. That is definitely something I would do.

Kind of forgot Ashiya is voiced by Kaji Yuuki. He can really make his voice belong to the characters he plays.
Feb 16, 2019 6:12 PM

Jun 2015
man i wish the adults where i go to visit would let me have a pillow fight at night, and supply me with the pillows
Feb 16, 2019 7:37 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
DarkAudit said:
tingy said:

Next week is gonna kick us all right in the feels, isn't it? ;_;

Feb 16, 2019 7:40 PM
Apr 2018
"Pillow beating" 🤣
Feb 17, 2019 3:07 AM

Jul 2015
we got more zenko niceee

Well...
Feb 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Nov 2014
This is becoming as beautiful as Natsumes Book of Friends.
Apr 19, 2019 9:20 AM
Aug 2018
I just realized who the guy with short hair looks like, he really looks like kenma from haikyuu!!

Abeno-san still looking handsome as ever!!
Sep 25, 2019 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Ugh, I don't like Keshi. She creeps the heck out of me.
Feb 17, 2021 6:15 PM
Oct 2019
"Trashboat" *dying* lol

obvi abeno doesn't want to risk ashiya accidentally using his influence power in the underworld. so he's protecting him by not allowing him to go even though he regained permission

I'm not interested in this doll at all
Jan 19, 2022 11:54 AM

Feb 2020
That pillow fight. xD

Aww.. Keshi is so adorable. She's already one of my favorite yokai.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

60 by shippidge »»
Mar 21, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

22 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:04 AM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2019

14 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 29, 2023 1:34 PM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

15 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.