Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2019 8:05 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A new сhapter about Natsuo and a new girl.
Feb 12, 2019 8:31 AM
Jan 2019
-random guy whose waiting for spoilers-
Feb 12, 2019 5:18 PM

Dec 2010
Scars! Running deep in more ways than one. Hopefully meeting someone with an "aura" like him will help Natsuo bounce back from the depths of this abyss he's in. Though, both could potentially just lick each others wound and end up falling even deeper together, though I hope, and don't think we're going with that plot line.
Feb 12, 2019 7:07 PM
Feb 2019
I think, Keiko (Mangaka) its using this new girl character as she did before in Good Ending with Mei Yuasa. Misaki, i think, will help Natsuo understand the situation and get out of his writer's block. Nat just showed his not in the mood to take another girl not even just meaningless sex. So its not time for Hina or Seri. After he gets back on his feet its another story. Will his love for Rui stand a chance against Hina or Seri's then. Also guessing will have some Rui time on chapter 221 after we watch the story behind that scar on chapter 220. Daniela will find out Rui broke up with Nat and wiil try to set her up with Kajita (the hated chefboi) although Rui has a very strong will and if someone its going to give in i would say its Nat
Feb 12, 2019 7:46 PM

Jun 2015
Those scars look pretty serious.
:)
Feb 12, 2019 8:10 PM

Nov 2012
Acid or boiled water?
Feb 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
I feel, Natsuo, given his own experiences, and what she will tell him in next chapter, just has to write a bestseller.
Feb 13, 2019 5:23 PM

Apr 2012
I def think she is one to try and mend him in his broken ways. I do not think this new girl is meant as an outlet for romance but to better himself as a person. Pretty interested to see what goes on in 220 knowing the manga is ending soon.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 13, 2019 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
I am actually pretty scared that Natsuo may end up alone as a famous writer. After that break up with Rui, and meeting the new character, this sets up his career. With the series ending soon..... We MAY have a bittersweet ending.
"Who knows."
Feb 13, 2019 11:30 PM
Oct 2018
Yep, I think Natsuo will write a bestseller based on the girl's experiences related to that scar or smth. Then hopefully Rui will come back to him (after the time spent in NY) and she'll acknowledge they should still be lovers. (Rui fan btw, sorry for any Hina/Momo, etc. fans)
Feb 14, 2019 12:01 AM

Nov 2012
Skyreth-XIII said:
I am actually pretty scared that Natsuo may end up alone as a famous writer.

Beginning of chapter 73. Natsuo will definitely have a wife.
Feb 14, 2019 3:09 AM

Oct 2012
Akagi-kun said:
Skyreth-XIII said:

Thanks for reminding me that. It has been so long haha.
"Who knows."
Feb 14, 2019 5:17 AM
Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Skyreth-XIII said:

Thats a very good memory
Feb 14, 2019 8:44 AM

Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Skyreth-XIII said:

I honestly didn't realize what that scene was about until I read here just now.

As for this new character, with her trying to use Natsuo as a way to fill the void in her heat, that's something I was expecting, or wanted to see, between Natsuo and Serizawa, with her taking advantage of his downtrodden state to swipe him and him using her as a means to make him forget his own pains.

But I'm hesitant to believe with any sort of certainty that anything will happen between those two.
Feb 14, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
Csuperscript3 said:

As for this new character, with her trying to use Natsuo as a way to fill the void in her heat, that's something I was expecting, or wanted to see, between Natsuo and Serizawa, with her taking advantage of his downtrodden state to swipe him and him using her as a means to make him forget his own pains.

But I'm hesitant to believe with any sort of certainty that anything will happen between those two.

She is exactly the same type character as Natsuo's neighbor with her story. Or as "ugly duckling"
I think so. She's only in the manga to make Natsuo realize something. And for his new book. This is only a guess, but I'm almost 99% pretty confident that's the case.

Feb 14, 2019 8:59 AM
Feb 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Skyreth-XIII said:

Shit man good memory. Even I forgot about that. I'm hoping the wife is actually Hina though, given how Rui has become a bit of a trash character in recent chapters
Feb 14, 2019 9:01 AM

Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:

She is exactly the same type character as Natsuo's neighbor with her story. Or as "ugly duckling"
I think so. She's only in the manga to make Natsuo realize something. And for his new book. This is only a guess, but I'm almost 99% pretty confident that's the case.

That seems to be the general consensus, that this girl is gonna help Natsuo through his writer's block, and I suspect the same, but I'm hoping that a little more's done with this character than her essentially being a sentient deus ex machina.
Feb 14, 2019 9:12 AM

Nov 2012
Supersky said:
I'm hoping the wife is actually Hina though, given how Rui has become a bit of a trash character in recent chapters

I'm not sure about anything right now. Now I just want to wait until it's over. Sasuga can turn story in any direction now. For example, she can return Shuu to the manga, Hina was in love with him before Natsuo, after all.
Feb 14, 2019 10:03 AM
Feb 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Supersky said:
I'm hoping the wife is actually Hina though, given how Rui has become a bit of a trash character in recent chapters

I'm not sure about anything right now. Now I just want to wait until it's over. Sasuga can turn story in any direction now. For example, she can return Shuu to the manga, Hina was in love with him before Natsuo, after all.

That would ruin all the character development she had gotten after dumping him. Plus, no one likes him so it's best not to bring him back into the story. He was manipulative of Hina and he was willing to be in a relationship with her while already married, already giving off the vibe he's not someone you want to be in a relationship with if he finds their situation fine. And who knows if the same will happen to her if he decides to cheat again.

I agree she can turn this story in any direction now, but I feel that him ending up with Hina will at least redeem this mess of a manga given how they've developed so much. Rui has that chef guy in NY, so I feel she'll move on and Natsuo will either go to Miyabi (the actress if I'm correct) or end up back with Hina
Feb 15, 2019 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
Supersky said:
Akagi-kun said:

Shit man good memory. Even I forgot about that. I'm hoping the wife is actually Hina though, given how Rui has become a bit of a trash character in recent chapters

I'm glad he and Rui broke up. They're really boring as a couple. Unfortunately the break up was super shallow and not decisive feeling at all, to the point I still would consider them as a couple, just getting some space. Hina is definitely my favorite in the manga out of all the girls, but honestly him going back to Hina now would just be piss poor writing and lazy, unless Rui gets with the chef and actually ruins shit between them. The whole manga has been pretty poorly written since He and Hina broke up, so it actually wouldn't surprise me. I honestly have hated this manga since he got with Rui, it was so obvious Hina wanted to get back with him later. My money is that the manga entirely strays from it's premise, and he ends up with some character lazily written in in the later chapters.
Feb 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Nov 2012
Personally, I'd like the ending to be with Rui. Hina, after all, until Natsuo few years was with Shuu.
But Rui was his first and he was her first.
Feb 15, 2019 1:28 PM
Oct 2013
Akagi-kun said:
Skyreth-XIII said:

You're fcking God mate.
Feb 15, 2019 3:17 PM
Feb 2019
the new chapter was nice and i think im gonna like the new girl. but Rui is still best girl
Feb 15, 2019 3:27 PM
Feb 2019
I have a feeling that we're not going to see much from rui for a while, and when she comes back its going to be a shock to find out that she's dating that chef guy that she was working with.
Feb 15, 2019 3:43 PM
Feb 2019
Supersky said:
Akagi-kun said:

That would ruin all the character development she had gotten after dumping him. Plus, no one likes him so it's best not to bring him back into the story. He was manipulative of Hina and he was willing to be in a relationship with her while already married, already giving off the vibe he's not someone you want to be in a relationship with if he finds their situation fine. And who knows if the same will happen to her if he decides to cheat again.

I agree she can turn this story in any direction now, but I feel that him ending up with Hina will at least redeem this mess of a manga given how they've developed so much. Rui has that chef guy in NY, so I feel she'll move on and Natsuo will either go to Miyabi (the actress if I'm correct) or end up back with Hina

Im almost certain that Natsuo will not end up with Miyabi (the actress lady) unless she developed as a character to the level of Hina and Rui which i highly doubt would happen. It's pretty much confirmed that EOS Natsuo will end up with either Rui or Hina, even if Rui will be with the Chef guy at NY, i think her heart is with Natsuo and whatever relationship she has with the Chef guy it wont be that serious.

BTW im team Rui
Feb 15, 2019 3:50 PM
Feb 2019
Im pretty sure the scar seen @ the end of the chapter is a burn. idk y but this is giving me some Todoroki vibes. the burn probably wouldn't have been from fire but from some hot liquid that left a scar just like Todoroki.
Feb 15, 2019 5:25 PM
Feb 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Personally, I'd like the ending to be with Rui. Hina, after all, until Natsuo few years was with Shuu.
But Rui was his first and he was her first.

Even if she was his first, that doesn't mean its end game (if you understand the reference). People who date their first partner some of the times break up and decide to move on and meet other people, so I feel this might take that approach. But to be fair, Rui was starting to become less likable in the recent chapters and Hina has developed more into a person you care for
Feb 15, 2019 5:28 PM
Feb 2016
kirk310 said:
Supersky said:

Im almost certain that Natsuo will not end up with Miyabi (the actress lady) unless she developed as a character to the level of Hina and Rui which i highly doubt would happen. It's pretty much confirmed that EOS Natsuo will end up with either Rui or Hina, even if Rui will be with the Chef guy at NY, i think her heart is with Natsuo and whatever relationship she has with the Chef guy it wont be that serious.

BTW im team Rui

Yeah Miyabi is definitely not on their levels yet, and it's kinda sad since I really love her design. The designs for the females is probably the only main thing I enjoy about this manga. the story is usually a drama filled mess, and the art is one of the main things keeping my attention.

I was on team Rui, until the recent chapters where she started to become annoying and unable to trust Natsuo and was constantly jealous. I don't see that type of relationship as a lasting and healthy one in the long one tbh, and Hina has developed to where she can be in a better relationship now. So I'm currently on team Hina unless otherwise
Feb 16, 2019 6:28 AM
Feb 2019
Supersky said:
kirk310 said:

BTW im team Rui

Yeah Miyabi is definitely not on their levels yet, and it's kinda sad since I really love her design. The designs for the females is probably the only main thing I enjoy about this manga. the story is usually a drama filled mess, and the art is one of the main things keeping my attention.

I was on team Rui, until the recent chapters where she started to become annoying and unable to trust Natsuo and was constantly jealous. I don't see that type of relationship as a lasting and healthy one in the long one tbh, and Hina has developed to where she can be in a better relationship now. So I'm currently on team Hina unless otherwise
i agree she got a little annoying recently, the breakup itself just came out of nowhere, Rui should have listened to Natsuo's POV before breaking up with him and realized that he just wanted whats best for her and not wanted to make her worry while shes focusing on her deams.( like a good BF)
Feb 16, 2019 8:26 AM

Nov 2012
Sorry, Hina fans, but in fact Rui did just that before did Hina, in chapters 63-65. And even, to some extent, did it more honestly than Hina did.
I am more than confident that Rui loves Natsuo, as well as Hina. And she won't get close to the chief.
Feb 17, 2019 4:18 AM
Mar 2016
Out of curiosity, I started reading some chapters just jumping around to know what's gonna happen.. I don't wanna get deep into it since there's too much drama that I can't handle, but the way it keeps regenerating new problems for Natsuo, Rui and Hina.. is it possible this is not gonna have a happy ending? Maybe Natsuo will never get with Rui or Hina at the end!

Also, I heard the author's gonna wrap it up at volume 30.. can someone tell me how much time left, please?
Feb 17, 2019 4:28 AM

Nov 2012
SharafDan said:

Also, I heard the author's gonna wrap it up at volume 30.. can someone tell me how much time left, please?

About 60-80 chapters. Same number of weeks.
Feb 17, 2019 4:38 AM
Mar 2016
Akagi-kun said:
SharafDan said:

Which means a year and a half. Since each new chapter is getting more and more frustrating, I guess I'll have to wait until it's all out.
Feb 17, 2019 1:13 PM

Feb 2012
In my opinion, after realizing how much she had been obsessed with Natsuo also after realizing how useless she had become to the point of not even able to support Natsuo in his times of need and not to mention his BF is taking advice from someone else instead of her...she decided to break off her relationship ...

These lines feels something different to me....

Rui: Loosing your writing's has left a hole and I don't think I can fill it. >> represents her uselessness
Rui: Make sure to write down how you feel right now, Okay? I believe in you, Natsuo, you'll be okay >> represents her belief that this grief will pull back Natsuo's writing spirit.
Rui: And here... (returning her Watch)...Since we wont always be together anymore.... >> Represents that her watch will remain in her place with Natsuo....to support him in her absence.
Rui:And I guess I should really give this back too (necklace), But if you don't mind I would like to hold onto it, for luck. >> Luck for what??? .... luck for their love to stand firm..
Rui: After we break up, will all the times we shared mean nothing to you? >>> Represents her question to Natsuo,... was their relationship too shallow to not even able to face the suffering and loneliness of being apart...or is break up for Natsuo means that he is free to move on to another girl...?

I simply feel that Rui is testing the strength of her love and her belief and trust in natsuo....
Feb 18, 2019 12:16 AM
Feb 2019
Hi guyz, I was wondering where can I read chapter 219 in english.
I'm big fan of this series but couldn't find it anywhere in english.
I will appreciate the help.
Feb 18, 2019 4:56 AM

Sep 2018
SharafDan said:
Akagi-kun said:

Which means a year and a half. Since each new chapter is getting more and more frustrating, I guess I'll have to wait until it's all out.

yeah we are on volume 22 so 8 more(around 80ch)it will probably end in fall of 2020.
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 18, 2019 5:27 AM
Dec 2016
I agree with some comments speculating that Misaki may be being introduced to help Natsuo break this unfortunate blockade ... I do not think he will have any relationship with her. I hope it's the opening for him to come back with Hina!
Feb 18, 2019 7:31 PM

Jan 2018
Manga_Mad said:
Hi guyz, I was wondering where can I read chapter 219 in english.
I'm big fan of this series but couldn't find it anywhere in english.
I will appreciate the help.

As of today february 18, you can oficially read it on Crunchyroll and Amazon. I've checked sites with non-oficial translations, but they do not have it yet (Manga Rock and Manga Fox).

A digital frontier to reshape the human condition.
Feb 19, 2019 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
Looks like we got a Shoto Todoroki girl here. That burn seems nasty, I wonder how she got it. It's clear it's something she doesn't want to talk about so she hides it so cleverly. I never guessed there'd be a nasty scar like that. Turns out that these two might have quite a bit of chemistry.
Feb 20, 2019 7:25 PM
Mar 2015
I am glad that she was there to help drive Hina off with her smoking. She might be just what he needs to get over his writers blcok
Feb 24, 2019 7:56 PM
Feb 2019
Back to chapter 73 natsuo will write book about her wife.. we know he never write about rui.. and he said many story compilation in their relationship
And he need permision to her wife.. so conclution natsuo wife is RUI
Mar 22, 2022 4:43 AM

May 2020
That onee-san remind me about Momo. Ofc Momo still better. Onee-san have her motive with Natsuo, no doubt.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.