Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Which romance series do you think will be better received once anime watchers read the source materials? Domestic or Quintessential?

The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Which one do you think will increase in fanbase once anime watchers decided to read the manga's?
Feb 6, 2019 9:02 AM
Feb 2016
Do you think this will be better received compared to Domestic Girlfriend, given how each series take a different direction in their terms of quality? I'm pretty sure the anime for Domestic won't cover up to the point where it becomes really bad, but I've seen other manga readers point out and say it's gotten worse and some are glad to have dropped it due to the unnecessary drama and how long it's been going on for (began in 2014).

Comparing the scores of the manga's, Quintessential Quintuplets score and ranking increased a lot, going from the top 1200 to top 900 after the season started releasing and the manga's been out for only a year and a half. Domestic on the other hand has had its score remain the same (and it's quite low tbh) even after the anime started releasing, so I honestly don't know if this will change or not or if the anime has had that much of an impact honestly to get people to read the source material.
The recent OP song that got released for Domestic is receiving a lot of praise and views (I really enjoyed it too), but I don't know if the anime influenced that or people really wanted to listen to the song alone.

I will admit the things I do like about the Domestic anime are the designs and the OP is really good, but it's kinda sad/upsetting to see a really good OP used on a source material some people are hating currently. And the characters also annoy me a lot compared to the ones in Gotoubun, where every girl is best girl now compared to people hating on Rui and Hina all the time for different reasons.

Vote for your pick in the poll, because I'm curious to see what everyone has to say
Swag_AkatsukiFeb 6, 2019 9:06 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2019 9:35 PM
Oct 2018
Fans of domestic kanojo will only decrease after reading the manga while the case will be opposite for go toubun, fans will multiply after reading the source
Feb 7, 2019 4:55 AM

Jan 2018
Don't u dare compare this to that garbage I mean there's is nothing common b/w them the characters, plot and even everything is so much trash about Domestic.

Feb 7, 2019 5:54 AM
Dec 2014
Domestic is more drama then romance to be honest. And Gotoubun on other hand is typical school romance with antisocial MC and you know ending from very start of show. Domestic is like another version of Kimi no Iru Machi :)
And more people will like Gotoubun I believe.
Feb 7, 2019 7:21 AM

Apr 2018
Average harem vs average drama huh.
Feb 7, 2019 8:55 AM
Feb 2016
Congintive said:
Don't u dare compare this to that garbage I mean there's is nothing common b/w them the characters, plot and even everything is so much trash about Domestic.

Yeah, I like some things about Domestic but all the dating and breaking up nonsense was really annoying for me. Gotoubun felt refreshing in a sense where all the girls are equally great and have their own distinct personality. That and their community is a lot less toxic than that of Domestic's.

I wanted to make this poll though, since these are the two romance anime's that people will be debating over I believe when they end and people decide to catch up on their manga's
Feb 7, 2019 9:04 AM
Feb 2016
25NOVember said:
Fans of domestic kanojo will only decrease after reading the manga while the case will be opposite for go toubun, fans will multiply after reading the source

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that will be the case in some areas. I've heard the series gets a lot more complicated and annoying in Domestic, while Gotoubun is a lot more light hearted and people are really loving the series so far
Feb 7, 2019 9:10 AM

Nov 2007
You are comparing a bestseller manga that sells 220~230K copies per volume because of a captivating story and adorable characters to something that sells 18~20K because of tits even though it is full of garbage tier characters. Dropped that pile of sh!t at 6 or 7 volumes after going through vomit inducing melodrama. It makes Kanojo, Okarishimasu look a masterpiece.

It will be more obvious once more fans in MAL start reading Gotoubun. Outside MAL, it's already huge.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2019 9:26 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
You are comparing a bestseller manga that sells 220~230K copies per volume because of a captivating story and adorable characters to something that sells 18~20K because of tits even though it is full of garbage tier characters. Dropped that pile of sh!t at 6 or 7 volumes after going through vomit inducing melodrama. It makes Kanojo, Okarishimasu look a masterpiece.

It will be more obvious once more fans in MAL start reading Gotoubun. Outside MAL, it's already huge.

Wait is that the actual sales difference? Where did you find that from? Are there websites where they release monthly or something?

Also, how big of a fanbase are we talking for the series? Because I know it's gotten bigger with the anime, but I don't know how much per say
Feb 7, 2019 9:33 AM
Oct 2018
Supersky said:
shanimebib said:

Wait is that the actual sales difference? Where did you find that from? Are there websites where they release monthly or something?

Also, how big of a fanbase are we talking for the series? Because I know it's gotten bigger with the anime, but I don't know how much per say

Those are data from oricon weekly manga sales chart. On reddit go toubun, kaguya sama and komi san are the biggest ongoing romance manga hits. So yep its fanbase is quite big and its getting bigger with every passing day.
Feb 7, 2019 9:37 AM
Feb 2016
25NOVember said:
Supersky said:

Those are data from oricon weekly manga sales chart. On reddit go toubun, kaguya sama and komi san are the biggest ongoing romance manga hits. So yep its fanbase is quite big and its getting bigger with every passing day.

I'm on the reddit for gotoubun, and it has been getting a lot more popular there as well. I'm still having trouble finding the oricon weekly manga charts, so if you have a link to help me compare the two with their sales then that'd be a big help as well
Feb 7, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
Supersky said:
shanimebib said:

Look up MAL's weekly oricon ranking under news section:

Here are some screencaps:

Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2019 10:50 AM
Oct 2018
Just found something interesting. With vol 8 go toubun has now 2.7 million copied in print( the figure was 1 million around the time of vol 7). Now this is what we call an anime boost
Feb 7, 2019 11:16 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
Supersky said:

Oh shit thanks dude. Also I found the sales on ANN from last year up to current, even though I don't really like to use that site given how bias/political their reviews are. Quintissential quintuplets got in the top 10 in July with 60k copies, while Domestic only got 27 with 26k copies.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-25/japanese-comic-ranking-july-16-22/.134680

So I guess Japan does actually prefer this series over Domestic lol. Although I don't know how much each have made in total atm

QUICK EDIT: What week did you find that news under on MAL. Was it recent?
Swag_AkatsukiFeb 7, 2019 11:20 AM
Feb 7, 2019 11:17 AM
Feb 2016
25NOVember said:
Just found something interesting. With vol 8 go toubun has now 2.7 million copied in print( the figure was 1 million around the time of vol 7). Now this is what we call an anime boost

Jesus that's like x3 in sale numbers if that's true. Where did you find that cuz now I'm actually curious, since I believe we're heading into volume 9 soon.
Feb 7, 2019 11:21 AM
Oct 2018
Supersky said:
25NOVember said:

Jesus that's like x3 in sale numbers if that's true. Where did you find that cuz now I'm actually curious, since I believe we're heading into volume 9 soon.

Just saw this on reddit. Someone has posted it with the comment made by negi(the mangaka). You can check it on go toubun sub.
Feb 7, 2019 11:23 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
Supersky said:

QUICK EDIT: What week did you find that news under on MAL. Was it recent? And can you clarify what the right side means please? You say it's a 15kish boost from the anime, and when comparing that to Kanojo it increased by 23k but the left is slightly over that. So was the manga selling that poorly before? poorly

EDIT: Just checked the recent manga sales and it's selling pretty well actually, compared to other top manga's. Still don't see Domestic anywhere else though lol
Swag_AkatsukiFeb 7, 2019 11:30 AM
Feb 7, 2019 11:26 AM
Feb 2016
25NOVember said:
Supersky said:

Just saw this on reddit. Someone has posted it with the comment made by negi(the mangaka). You can check it on go toubun sub.

On the reddit page or elsewhere? Cuz I tried looking on the reddit page, but I can't find what you saw. Do you have the link to the site? I feel that I'm usually looking in the wrong areas

https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/new/
Feb 7, 2019 11:32 AM
Oct 2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/ao72zk/anime_is_doing_what_it_was_meant_to_do/?utm_source=reddit-android
Supersky said:
25NOVember said:

On the reddit page or elsewhere? Cuz I tried looking on the reddit page, but I can't find what you saw. Do you have the link to the site? I feel that I'm usually looking in the wrong areas

https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/ao72zk/anime_is_doing_what_it_was_meant_to_do/?utm_source=reddit-android
Feb 7, 2019 11:35 AM
Feb 2016
25NOVember said:
Supersky said:

oh shit so it was on that site. Gotta congratulate the guy for that big boost though, it's insane. Have a sale of 1 mil for 7 volumes for it to shoot up to 2.7 for volume 8 is great
Feb 7, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2007
Supersky said:
shanimebib said:

QUICK EDIT: What week did you find that news under on MAL. Was it recent? And can you clarify what the right side means please? You say it's a 15kish boost from the anime, and when comparing that to Kanojo it increased by 23k but the left is slightly over that. So was the manga selling that poorly before? poorly

These numbers are the most recent I googled up and screencapped, probably Jan's 3rd or 4th week. The number on the left is the copies sold for that week. If what @25NOVember said is correct then each volume would have sold 330k+ copies by now which is well beyond the numbers I screencapped.

So you want to know about popularity? Well, the tweets on gotoubun that are getting 5K+ likes. The highest I saw is 25K. Those numbers are pretty outrageous for an ongoing anime. Some of the numbers are more than Kaguya+Shield Hero+neverland combined. But I don't think the anime will do well in the market as a standalone product. While it significantly boosted the manga sales and merchandises, the production value of the anime has been abysmal. Just coming back from watching episode 4 and it looked so bad.

Let me explain the numbers. Oricon has a fixed time window where it records the number of copies sold within that window. For the garbage manga, it probably just entered the market in the final hour of the previous week so it recorded 300ish copies.
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2019 11:58 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
Supersky said:

These numbers are the most recent I googled up and screencapped, probably Jan's 3rd or 4th week. The number on the left is the copies sold for that week. If what @25NOVember said is correct then each volume would have sold 330k+ copies by now which is well beyond the numbers I screencapped.

So you want to know about popularity? Well, the tweets on gotoubun that are getting 5K+ likes. The highest I saw is 25K. Those numbers are pretty outrageous for an ongoing anime. Some of the numbers are more than Kaguya+Shield Hero+neverland combined. But I don't think the anime will do well in the market as a standalone product. While it significantly boosted the manga sales and merchandises, the production value of the anime has been abysmal. Just coming back from watching episode 4 and it looked so bad.

Let me explain the numbers. Oricon has a fixed time window where it records the number of copies sold within that window. For the garbage manga, it probably just entered the market in the final hour of the previous week so it recorded 300ish copies.

Oh didn't know that. Yeah the production for the anime on some occasions hasn't been that great, but the sales are increasing a lot which is good. Fun thing I found that over the 5 years that Domestic has been out it's made a little over 3 million, but Gotoubun has already made that number after 2 years with the sales boost from the anime already with volume 8. So it seems that Domestic is losing some of its sales

I also checked each of their twitter pages in Japan and gotoubun had nearly triple the amount of followers and usually more likes than that of Domestic. So I'm guessing it's more popular in Japan than I previously thought. Kinda a good sign though, given how Domestic is a total mess rn

https://twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1093482895665127426?s=21
https://twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime
Swag_AkatsukiFeb 8, 2019 9:20 PM
Feb 7, 2019 12:17 PM

Jul 2015
this manga will lose more than 70% of it fans after Miku get rejected
Not worth watching/reading
Feb 7, 2019 1:09 PM

Nov 2007
tragedydesu said:

Why do you care? I am positive you are not remotely interested in harem ever since Nisekoi.

OT: Did you read the news about Re:Zero's second season? It will be announced after the Emilia-tan OVA apparently! You must be excited, huh?! Same here!
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2019 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
shanimebib said:
tragedydesu said:

Why do you care? I am positive you are not remotely interested in harem ever since Nisekoi.

OT: Did you read the news about Re:Zero's second season? It will be announced after the Emilia-tan OVA apparently! You must be excited, huh?! Same here!

the winner is clear, so stop dreaming
a harem ending or itsuki , there is no other options

oh :O
i prefer to be burned alive than touching anything that have any relation with this serie
i'll add it to my list only to give it a 1/10 though :)
Feb 7, 2019 9:07 PM

Nov 2007
All gotoubun volumes have ranked in Oricon this week. We have an undisputed new harem king in the industry right now. Volume 7 has ranked for 7 consecutive weeks and it's not slowing down at all!
Coronavirus.
Feb 8, 2019 6:27 AM

Jan 2019
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
Not really average harem since you already know itll have a closed ending.
Feb 8, 2019 6:50 AM
Apr 2018
I like Fuutarou but Natsuo? Nah.
Feb 8, 2019 7:55 AM

Oct 2017
Don't compare this to trash like Domestic na Kanojo.
Feb 8, 2019 8:09 AM
Oct 2016
i can said more about this.
for this case what the best well of course go toubun way more good than domestic,not because the waifu material or even the "miku anywhere" or even more the "thicc miku the best waifu" even sugita body way more thicc than miku body

of course go toubun way more strong position than domestic, but the case of the MAL rating making domestic more than go toubun because people truly like the stuff about netorare even they can imagine about s&m stuff

but the case of manga and anime it leaves to other opinion
people have the taste and me too
Feb 8, 2019 8:11 AM

Aug 2017
The first episode of Domestic na Kanojo is shit.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 8, 2019 8:21 AM
Feb 2016
ZMKatsu said:
for this case what the best well of course go toubun way more good than domestic,not because the waifu material or even the "miku anywhere" or even more the "thicc miku the best waifu" even sugita body way more thicc than miku body

of course go toubun way more strong position than domestic, but the case of the MAL rating making domestic more than go toubun because people truly like the stuff about netorare even they can imagine about s&m stuff

The scores for the anime will probably even out, with this one increasing as the series progresses but Idk about Domestic yet, since it could also change as well. Similar to how Citrus was in the top 1200 at episode 8 but when it ended it dropped to the top 4500 after the scores were updated by viewers so this could happen for Domestic.
Feb 8, 2019 8:31 AM
Oct 2016
Supersky said:
ZMKatsu said:

The scores for the anime will probably even out, with this one increasing as the series progresses but Idk about Domestic yet, since it could also change as well. Similar to how Citrus was in the top 1200 at episode 8 but when it ended it dropped to the top 4500 after the scores were updated by viewers so this could happen for Domestic.

but whenever the best, i just looking forward seeing seiyuu event on go toubun no hanayome XD
i wanna look hanakana going his older voice big sister in this event XD
Feb 8, 2019 5:18 PM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
All gotoubun volumes have ranked in Oricon this week. We have an undisputed new harem king in the industry right now. Volume 7 has ranked for 7 consecutive weeks and it's not slowing down at all!

Yeah it's insane! I couldn't find them before, but I found them on anime news
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-06/japanese-comic-ranking-january-28-february-3/.143074
Feb 10, 2019 6:34 AM
Jan 2019
obvsly gotoubun no hanayome I read the manga soooo spoilers
Feb 10, 2019 8:31 AM
Feb 2016
midwiferuler said:

Oh don;t worry I was up to date with the manga too so I could give fair comparisons and my god do regret getting back into the manga. All the dumb shit you posted about pissed me off so much as well to the point where I don't even care about her anymore. If the killer manages to get out and goes after her to get revenge on Natsuo and kills her, then I'd be fine with that
Feb 10, 2019 9:15 AM
Jan 2019
Supersky said:
midwiferuler said:

Oh don;t worry I was up to date with the manga too so I could give fair comparisons and my god do regret getting back into the manga. All the dumb shit you posted about pissed me off so much as well to the point where I don't even care about her anymore. If the killer manages to get out and goes after her to get revenge on Natsuo and kills her, then I'd be fine with that
YES YESSSSS I’d be fine with that too. I give this trash 10/10 if she dies. Oh man its beyond my wildest dreams.
Feb 10, 2019 9:18 AM

Mar 2013
Domestic feels like hentai without hentai parts.
Feb 10, 2019 9:37 AM
Jan 2018
trwygon said:
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
Not really average harem since you already know itll have a closed ending.

The anime will have an open ending
Feb 10, 2019 10:13 AM
Feb 2016
midwiferuler said:
Supersky said:

YES YESSSSS I’d be fine with that too. I give this trash 10/10 if she dies. Oh man its beyond my wildest dreams.

I would too just for the sake at how shit her character has gotten. I liked her more than Hina in the beginning (mainly because I hated how she was in an affair with a married man, and I'm guess it was also a physical one too which kinda pissed me off in a way) and Rui was better than her at the time, but man she's gotten so annoying now in the manga. And weird thing is though that Hina has actually matured more than she has and now I want her to get back with Natsuo.
I'm just stuck with this story for the time being just to see how it ends, but I honestly don't think it'll be worth it
Feb 10, 2019 11:16 AM
Jan 2019
Supersky said:
midwiferuler said:

I would too just for the sake at how shit her character has gotten. I liked her more than Hina in the beginning (mainly because I hated how she was in an affair with a married man, and I'm guess it was also a physical one too which kinda pissed me off in a way) and Rui was better than her at the time, but man she's gotten so annoying now in the manga. And weird thing is though that Hina has actually matured more than she has and now I want her to get back with Natsuo.
I'm just stuck with this story for the time being just to see how it ends, but I honestly don't think it'll be worth it
yes yes definetly yes Rui started like a gold but then turn into trash and Hina started trash and turn into a gold. especially what she did for natsuo I mean I hope they end up together in Rui s funeral.
Feb 10, 2019 1:09 PM
Feb 2016
midwiferuler said:
Supersky said:

yes yes definetly yes Rui started like a gold but then turn into trash and Hina started trash and turn into a gold. especially what she did for natsuo I mean I hope they end up together in Rui s funeral.

or if she starts dating the chef guy I'd be fine with that. she seems to start liking him a lot more now than when she was with Natsuo.
Feb 10, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 2019
Supersky said:
midwiferuler said:

or if she starts dating the chef guy I'd be fine with that. she seems to start liking him a lot more now than when she was with Natsuo.
prob she will. In the moment I saw that guy I knew it. but I hope writer doesnt fall for that cliche but she did(or gonna)
Feb 11, 2019 12:06 AM
Mar 2018
There is no romance in Domekano, only shitty drama for the sake of drama
Feb 12, 2019 5:46 AM

Jul 2014
Its done the opposite for me, after watching DomeKano ep3 I decided to read the manga and reached its latest chapter only to be greeted with disappointment and depression, so I decided to drop the anime and manga all together, 5bun on the other hand became better (needless to say I've read the manga even before an anime adaptation got announced) I must say Im enjoying the 5bun adaptation, the seiyuu line up is insane.
Feb 12, 2019 6:56 AM
Feb 2016
-Stray said:
Its done the opposite for me, after watching DomeKano ep3 I decided to read the manga and reached its latest chapter only to be greeted with disappointment and depression, so I decided to drop the anime and manga all together, 5bun on the other hand became better (needless to say I've read the manga even before an anime adaptation got announced) I must say Im enjoying the 5bun adaptation, the seiyuu line up is insane.

The seiyuu cast for Gotoubun is probably one of the best for this year so far, other that the VA's for Mai-san and Sakuta voicing the leads in Shield Hero. And not only that, but the manga is selling like crazy now because of the adaptation. Last week, all 7 volumes made the chart in the top 30, similar to Promised Neverland.

I did like Domestic in the first few chapters, but after the sensei and MC break up the drama started to become annoying and the storyline was a bit repetitive. And like you, the latest chapter also pissed me off and rn I'm debating whether or not to continue it (sadly will continue just to see how it ends. Kill me!).

I feel that Domestic is being watched a little more than Gotoubun in the West though (checked the views of each on kissanime) due to the fact that the synopsis sounds interesting But man they're already starting to show their hate for the series in the comments. Although outside of Kissanime, Gotoubun is more popular on its own subreddit and even on the r/anime reddit page, so it probably is more popular than Domestic elsewhere besides kissanime and MAL.
Makes me wonder if majority of them will just rip eachother apart over the series as it continues. Gotoubun will probably gain more views after the Winter season is done, given how others who have read the manga so far are saying that it's worth it.

Although I don't think the West will even be able to save Domestic for another anime season, since in Japan it's hardly selling now compared to Gotoubun (25k-30k to 210k difference per volume and increasing), which has been on the top 50 list for the past 7 weeks. And normally second seasons are made if there is both either positive reception and a sales boost, and Gotoubun is one of the anime's this season that caused a significant increase in sales so we might either get a second season with better management, since the first season was basically like a trial for the series in order to see if it was profitable.

Feb 12, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2007
Gotoubun was pretty alright for a standard harem in the beginning. It starts getting progressively better and enjoyed major strides during the longer arcs. Luckily, this season will cover the first longer arc that shaped the manga.

I have been following gotoubun from chapter 12 of the scanlations, so it's been little over a year and I found it rather okayish when I was recommended by a fellow follower of bokuben which I was quite enjoying yet I found nothing ordinary out of the regular harem romcom. When I read chapter 14 I was like not the nisekoi sh!t again and nearly dropped it but I continued and I was proved so wrong!

I truly feel that Gotoubun right now is what every harem romcom should strive to be. It's heavily character driven, and fantastic ones at them. My least favourite quint in the story is better than most of the harem romcom heroines out there.
Coronavirus.
Feb 14, 2019 1:24 PM

Sep 2018
Quintessential adaptation is 100% not as good as the source it lacks a bit in animation and even though the cast is great i kinda dislike the overall adaptation,as for Domestic i am starting to catch up and its a edgy Manga thats not bad but at least for me its nothing special..

I actually like the Anime more than the Domestic manga so far but we have to wait...

What Quintessential made diffrent from the "typical" Harem is that you got a very basic setting with Characters that have the "typical" Harem tropes(Yotsuba is "the sporti",Ichika the "big sister",Itsuki the "tsundere" etc.), but the CHaratcers are more than just the tropes, at first i thought it would go the same way as Monogatari with its Harem and explaining why they act the way they do and yea it goes in a similiar direction its far diffrent from Monogatari
So far Quintessential:
Anime 6.2/10
Manga 6.8/10
Domestic:
Anime 5.3/10
Manga 5.1/10
Mar 1, 2019 11:04 AM

Apr 2018
Gotoubun is one of the best harem series out there (the manga not the okayish anime)

If only the anime was generally as well directed and as well animated as those few beautiful scenes that it showcases from time to time
Mar 1, 2019 11:34 AM

Apr 2010
Neither. Domestic na Kanojo manga is terrible and the shippers for 5-bun will commit seppuku when we get the inevitable first girl ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

» My review of the 5-toubun no Hanayome

aTi - Apr 4

17 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
Apr 5, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

237 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

193 by Tiger_Tank-II »»
Mar 3, 1:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.