Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Jan 29, 2019 2:24 AM

Jul 2014
Rimzyy said:
Am I able to start this at any time because it has 50 episodes? Or does it have to have more then 50 episodes?
It must have more than 50 episodes. So this one does not count as an exception.
Jan 29, 2019 9:43 AM
Oct 2017
I have 2 questions:
First is my sing in form. Is it a problem that i dont have the Challege list part:
- here is a link to my post. Is it ok?

Also is there a specific size for the screenshots? Too big too smal idk??
Thank you in adcance
Jan 29, 2019 12:00 PM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
abhutrash said:
lifeiscrazy said:

An idol singer (affiliated with a talent management/agency whatever counts, right? They get paid for singing/modelling/acting/dancing et cetera.
Yeah, idols in the background you state are professionals. Not all idols could really be considered professionals though, so you have to be careful.

Example: Idolm@ster girls would be valid, but I don't think Love Live girls would. What series are you thinking of using?

Yeah! Seems logic! I wanted to use White Album 2nd Season; Rina Ogata https://myanimelist.net/character/16523

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Jan 29, 2019 12:06 PM

Nov 2014
lifeiscrazy said:
abhutrash said:
Yeah, idols in the background you state are professionals. Not all idols could really be considered professionals though, so you have to be careful.

Example: Idolm@ster girls would be valid, but I don't think Love Live girls would. What series are you thinking of using?

Yeah! Seems logic! I wanted to use White Album 2nd Season; Rina Ogata https://myanimelist.net/character/16523
You're def fine there then *thumbs up*
CureEtudeJan 29, 2019 1:55 PM
Jan 29, 2019 7:55 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
@TitaniaErza105
about the challenge spoiler..i omitted mine as well. But I did add them for each individual challenge. Going further into the challenge it is easier to see where they all start and stop. I hope that our omission is alright with the MODS.

about the screen shots. You probably need to link them via [url] instead of [img]
You have:  [img]code[/img]
Should look like this: [url=code]Name of screen shot[/url]
**name of screenshot ie: Popularity 555, Ranking 1765, etc. Whatever the challenge is asking for.

Hope that helped

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Jan 30, 2019 6:46 AM
May 2013
Hi,
For 19. Watch a listed Mythology or Time Travel themed anime
Can I use Mirai no Mirai?

It's not in the Time Travel list, but clearly has time travel in it. And the list hasn't been updated in a while...
Jan 30, 2019 6:51 AM

Mar 2011
ninjacat_33 said:
Hi,
For 19. Watch a listed Mythology or Time Travel themed anime
Can I use Mirai no Mirai?

It's not in the Time Travel list, but clearly has time travel in it. And the list hasn't been updated in a while...
"For the following two (2) items, state the theme and use one of those listed"
I think you need to use something on the list, even if the theme is obvious. I would assume is safer to use the list.

Jan 30, 2019 2:36 PM
Jan 2019
Initial Post Number: ##

🛡️ I have decided to withdraw from the 2019 Anime Watching Challenge 🛡️

I understand that if later on during the year I wish to rejoin the challenge, I can edit this post to participate again.
I also understand that I don't need to make a new post if I wish to rejoin.
Jan 30, 2019 10:57 PM

Jul 2017
Do i need to do all the items in order like first the number 1 and so?
Jan 31, 2019 12:16 AM

Jan 2011
NakataModem said:
Do i need to do all the items in order like first the number 1 and so?

No, you can watch whichever number you want first.
And then, it's your preference if you want to go in order.
There are no strict rules regarding that.
OhTsuruJan 31, 2019 12:26 AM

Jan 31, 2019 3:10 AM

Oct 2015
Hi,
for Mob Psycho 100 II, is it eligible for either
(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
or
(N.26) Watch an anime with a full English title
Jan 31, 2019 3:44 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
LittleRainKage said:
Hi,
(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
or

Mob is a nickname and not an actual English word so I don't think it qualifies for N.26

Also, if you use currently airing anime you aren't allowed to move onto the next difficulty until they've all finished airing. If you want to complete the entire challenge it may be better to pick something else.
Jan 31, 2019 4:02 AM

Jan 2011
Ranacchi said:
LittleRainKage said:
Hi,
or

Mob is a nickname and not an actual English word so I don't think it qualifies for N.26

Also, if you use currently airing anime you aren't allowed to move onto the next difficulty until they've all finished airing. If you want to complete the entire challenge it may be better to pick something else.

As for the title I think it's okay. It doesn't matter if it's his nickname or not.
"mob" is the actual English word - mob/gang/crowd
But even if it's a nickname, I think it would be okay to use it for that item. :)

EDIT: And it was mentioned more than few times that it can be used for item N.17 because "even tho Reigen is a fraud, he still makes money out of it"
OhTsuruJan 31, 2019 4:07 AM

Jan 31, 2019 7:59 AM

Aug 2015
Would Kingdom and its sequel work for these challenge items?

(Ap.21) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Kingdom takes place during China's Warring States period, and it's currently known as China. The official country name at that time was The Kingdom of Qin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_(state)

If a @AWC_mod could answer this, would really appreciate it.
Jan 31, 2019 3:53 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Would someone mind just over checking my [Novice] section. I always oversight something in these and I just wanna be 100% sure before I move onto Apprentice. It'd be appreciated, especially since I've had to edit most of my code on my phone since my computer has been out of commision. (sigh)
Jan 31, 2019 4:52 PM

May 2017
Stripes said:
Would someone mind just over checking my [Novice] section. I always oversight something in these and I just wanna be 100% sure before I move onto Apprentice. It'd be appreciated, especially since I've had to edit most of my code on my phone since my computer has been out of commision. (sigh)

For N.21, No Game No Life: Zero does not have an Ecchi or Harem tag.

Other than that, everything looks good to me.
Jan 31, 2019 5:51 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Aeradae said:
Stripes said:

Thank you for checking it for me. Means a lot. <3
Jan 31, 2019 7:58 PM

May 2017
Stripes said:
Aeradae said:

Thank you for checking it for me. Means a lot. <3

No problem, anytime ^^ It's always worthwhile to have a second set of eyes; seems like I miss stuff on my own a lot xD
Feb 1, 2019 6:33 AM

Nov 2014
Puchkov said:

(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Kingdom takes place during China's Warring States period, and it's currently known as China. The official country name at that time was The Kingdom of Qin.

I can confirm that both seasons qualify for both Ap.21 and Ap.22.
Feb 1, 2019 6:44 AM

Aug 2015
abhutrash said:
Puchkov said:

I can confirm that both seasons qualify for both Ap.21 and Ap.22.

Thanks for confirming... just wanted to make sure before watching two 3-cour Anime in a row.
Feb 2, 2019 1:46 AM

May 2016
For N16, (Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child) is Made in Abyss alright?
Feb 2, 2019 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
@Khesi
Yes, Made in Abyss is valid for this item.
Feb 2, 2019 1:57 AM

May 2016
@mozgow

Thanks! I was having trouble finding one that fit.
Feb 2, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2009
Hello, can I use Jose Croce from Gunslinger Girl for "character in professional field" requirement? The MAL page and Gunslinger Girl wikia state that he is an agent in the SWA (Social Welfare Agency), acting as a "handler". I haven't watched this yet but I think handlers are in charge of taking care of the girls? I would love if a staff who watched the show could confirm if I can use this.
Feb 2, 2019 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
@AWC_mod
So, I've made some more badges :D

Participant:

Complete:

Feb 2, 2019 1:52 PM

Oct 2015
@Ranacchi @Anna_Hiwatari
Thank you !
I'll go for the safe one then
Feb 2, 2019 4:32 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
(Ad.02) Watch an anime with 50 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less

Would Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan count for this? It originally aired as 120 five-minute episodes, and is listed on MAL as such, but was released afterwards as 24 standard-sized episodes. Should we always just go with what the MAL page says?

Also, on our signup post header details, when I list "Completed Anime (at sign-up)", should I list how many were on completed as of my official "start date", or the date of the signup post itself? Or am I just being pedantic lol?
rubikFeb 2, 2019 4:39 PM

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Feb 2, 2019 4:50 PM

Nov 2014
protoplasm said:
Hello, can I use Jose Croce from Gunslinger Girl for "character in professional field" requirement? The MAL page and Gunslinger Girl wikia state that he is an agent in the SWA (Social Welfare Agency), acting as a "handler". I haven't watched this yet but I think handlers are in charge of taking care of the girls? I would love if a staff who watched the show could confirm if I can use this.
He also works on missions and such for the agency. While we never see him get paid, it's pretty reasonable to assume he's a professional, so I'd approve. Hope you enjoy it; that one's a personal fav of mine :)

dierubikdie said:
(Ad.02) Watch an anime with 50 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less

Would Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan count for this? It originally aired as 120 five-minute episodes, and is listed on MAL as such, but was released afterwards as 24 standard-sized episodes. Should we always just go with what the MAL page says?

Also, on our signup post header details, when I list "Completed Anime (at sign-up)", should I list how many were on completed as of my official "start date", or the date of the signup post itself? Or am I just being pedantic lol?
You should always go by what the MAL page says, so Saiki would be valid.
I'd say your completed anime at your official start date. No worries about being pedantic, better safe than sorry ;)
Feb 2, 2019 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
made some banners! hehe

Feb 3, 2019 4:58 AM

May 2009
abhutrash said:
protoplasm said:
He also works on missions and such for the agency. While we never see him get paid, it's pretty reasonable to assume he's a professional, so I'd approve. Hope you enjoy it; that one's a personal fav of mine :)

thanks, I'll be using him then
30 characters
Feb 3, 2019 7:23 AM

Jan 2017
Looking for recommendation for Apprentice 29. Something up to 13 episodes with high score.
Feb 3, 2019 7:28 AM

Apr 2014
For this Novice challenge:
(N.27) Watch an active staff member's favorite anime with 10 episodes or more

Can I use any anime (with the appropriate number of episodes) listed in their favorites' section?
Feb 3, 2019 7:47 AM

Aug 2017
TenObok said:
Looking for recommendation for Apprentice 29. Something up to 13 episodes with high score.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 3, 2019 8:24 AM

Feb 2018
TenObok said:

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Ookami to Koushinryou
Feb 3, 2019 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
Ignisalge said:
For this Novice challenge:
(N.27) Watch an active staff member's favorite anime with 10 episodes or more

Can I use any anime (with the appropriate number of episodes) listed in their favorites' section?
Yes, you can use any anime with 10 or more episodes listed in their favourites' section.
Feb 3, 2019 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
For A. 21 and 22, features a human main character that is not Japanese, and takes place outside Japan but still on Earth, can I use the Magic Tree House movie? Protagonists Jack and Annie are American, so 21 should fit. The books mention they live in Frog Creek, Pennsylvania which would fit the requirements of 22, except that it's a fictional town. Is that still valid?

On a side note, this movie is valid for N. 16, features 2+ main characters where one is a human child (12 or younger). The books clearly identify the 2 siblings as 8 and 7 although I couldn't find a link to any page with that info.
Feb 3, 2019 11:58 AM
May 2016
In regards the challenge (N.26) Watch an anime with a full English title

does ReLIFE count as having a full english title?
Feb 3, 2019 12:49 PM

Apr 2010
Seems like it is. I don't see any Japanese there.

Feb 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Nov 2014
plutodiplomat said:
For A. 21 and 22, features a human main character that is not Japanese, and takes place outside Japan but still on Earth, can I use the Magic Tree House movie? Protagonists Jack and Annie are American, so 21 should fit. The books mention they live in Frog Creek, Pennsylvania which would fit the requirements of 22, except that it's a fictional town. Is that still valid?

On a side note, this movie is valid for N. 16, features 2+ main characters where one is a human child (12 or younger). The books clearly identify the 2 siblings as 8 and 7 although I couldn't find a link to any page with that info.
Havent seen the movie, but considering the source material I'd say all three of those challenge items are reasonably valid. All the backup you could need can be found on the wiki. The fact that the specific city is fictional wouldn't really invalidate anything, since otherwise its all based off real locations on Earth. That said, I'd be wary of Ap.22. If I remember correctly, the two would occasionally travel to fictional worlds, but if they spend the majority of the time in Pennsylvania or some other non-Japan place on Earth it'd be cool.

mimshipio said:
In regards the challenge (N.26) Watch an anime with a full English title

does ReLIFE count as having a full english title?
@EfiChan
This question was posed on Page 14 and deemed invalid. Please see below quote:
SheyCroix said:
Snakering said:

I think a few posts above you it was established that the title has to have more than one word, so this won't count.

@Chiuu_Chiuu it won't since the word itself isn't really English. It would have been valid if it was Life, or RE: Life or something. So, invalid due to how it's written.
Feb 3, 2019 2:36 PM

Mar 2013
Can I get something short or a movie for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread?

thanks guys
Feb 3, 2019 2:53 PM

Jan 2011
AudioTsunami said:
Can I get something short or a movie for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread?

thanks guys

Almost 2 hrs but one of my favs
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12355/Ookami_Kodomo_no_Ame_to_Yuki

(noticed you didn't see it yet)

EDIT: or a bit shorter but super cute and lovable: https://myanimelist.net/anime/2890/Gake_no_Ue_no_Ponyo
OhTsuruFeb 3, 2019 2:59 PM

Feb 3, 2019 3:13 PM
Sep 2008
Hello!

Couple questions I have here on logistics. I apologize if these have been answered before.

1) does the same restriction apply to every level of the challenge you take? or can you have different restrictions for different challenge levels

2) multiple genres on restrictions or only one?

3) This seems straightforward but I wanted to confirm --- "using only anime that started airing in said season, of any year." ... does this mean I have to choose winter 2017 and then..all entries must be winter 2017, or that winter 2001,2002,2003,2004 - 2019 are legal?

4) duration -- since anime items must match both the challenge requirements and the restriction, does this imply that every anime entered for your entire challenge must be greater than 20 minutes? (persistent for example).

Novice #13 - the screenshot makes sense to me, but I'm wondering, does that screenshot validate completion if the score rises above 6 when you finish it? or does it become invalid entry because it's over 6 at time of finish.

Novice #29 - Does this simply mean there has to be an item under the recommendations tab for an anime?

Does each year have a revised challenge system? I am a little sad I missed Bingo before...

Thank you for being patient with me :)
Feb 3, 2019 4:01 PM

Nov 2014
Marseille said:
Hello!

Couple questions I have here on logistics. I apologize if these have been answered before.

1) does the same restriction apply to every level of the challenge you take? or can you have different restrictions for different challenge levels

3) This seems straightforward but I wanted to confirm --- "using only anime that started airing in said season, of any year." ... does this mean I have to choose winter 2017 and then..all entries must be winter 2017, or that winter 2001,2002,2003,2004 - 2019 are legal?

4) duration -- since anime items must match both the challenge requirements and the restriction, does this imply that every anime entered for your entire challenge must be greater than 20 minutes? (persistent for example).

Novice #13 - the screenshot makes sense to me, but I'm wondering, does that screenshot validate completion if the score rises above 6 when you finish it? or does it become invalid entry because it's over 6 at time of finish.

Novice #29 - Does this simply mean there has to be an item under the recommendations tab for an anime?

Does each year have a revised challenge system? I am a little sad I missed Bingo before...

1) Same restriction applies for all levels.

2) A little confused by the question, but I think you are asking if you can do multiple genre restrictions at the same time. (Ex. Romance and Drama) If so, you can only do one restriction per type (genre, type, seasonal, duration).

3) You can use anime from any year as long as they fall under that season, so the later of the example you put forth.

4) Yes, but you can't change the challenge duration requirement for certain items. These items are listed under the restriction notes on the 2nd post in the sign-up thread. So for example, if you did "Persistent" restriction, you couldn't use (N.02) on your list.

N.13) Still valid if the screenshot is valid. Just make sure you catch your username in there as well.

N.29) No, the show you use has to be recommended to a show listed as one of your favorites on your profile. For example, Yakitate!! Japan is one of your favorites, so if you click the "Recommendations" tab at the top, you'd see Shokugeki no Souma, Chuuka Ichiban, and every show listed below those as valid.

We always try to mix it up a little each year, so I doubt we'll see Bingo again. Hope this helps! ~

EDIT: Position on 2) confirmed
CureEtudeFeb 3, 2019 4:37 PM
Feb 4, 2019 3:46 AM

Jun 2015
Askings for several challenges :

- For Novice 11 : Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game
In the game list i found Castlevania n°58, year 2017, i suppose it's Netflix one but there is no MAL page for it.
Yeah it's not japanimation but Castlevania seems to be inspired at least from japanimation and the game is from Japan. So i'm wondering if it is valid or not.

- For Novice 31 : Watch an anime from a random TVTropes
I don't really understand what and where i should find something on this website (even with challenge list explanation)

- For Apprentice 29 : Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
I take suggestions :)

- For Apprentice 31 : Watch an anime from the predictive search using the participant that posted on the first page
To be sure it's any publisher name on first page? Got to screen to prove it?

- For Intermediate 21 : Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member
@mozgow guess i've to tag someone, thanks by advance
Feb 4, 2019 5:15 AM

Jul 2014
yolenain said:
- For Novice 11 : Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game
In the game list i found Castlevania n°58, year 2017, i suppose it's Netflix one but there is no MAL page for it.
Yeah it's not japanimation but Castlevania seems to be inspired at least from japanimation and the game is from Japan. So i'm wondering if it is valid or not.
If it does not have a page on MAL it's not valid. Sorry.

yolenain said:
- For Novice 31 : Watch an anime from a random TVTropes
I don't really understand what and where i should find something on this website (even with challenge list explanation)
You go to tvtropes.org and hit the random trope button. Once the page loads, go to the examples section and pick one of the anime listed there. If there is no anime listed (a rare case), or you've seen all listed there, hit the button again to get a new trope page.

yolenain said:
- For Apprentice 29 : Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
I take suggestions :)
Perfect Blue
Ouritsu Uchuugun: Honneamise no Tsubasa
Paprika
Stranger: Mukou Hadan

yolenain said:
- For Apprentice 31 : Watch an anime from the predictive search using the participant that posted on the first page
To be sure it's any publisher name on first page? Got to screen to prove it?
Any participant who posted on the first page. You might want to get the screenshot in case the user changes their name.

yolenain said:
- For Intermediate 21 : Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member
@mozgow guess i've to tag someone, thanks by advance
Iria: Zeiram The Animation
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Maison Ikkoku
Cross Game
Feb 4, 2019 6:20 AM

Jun 2015
mozgow said:

You should remove it from the list then :) .

mozgow said:
hit the random trope button. Once the page loads, go to the examples section and pick one of the anime listed there. If there is no anime listed (a rare case), or you've seen all listed there, hit the button again to get a new trope page.

Not that obvious as many pages have nothing to do really with anime until down to examples (looked a bit and often only 1 or 2 examples)

Thanks for your answer
BebertTentaculeFeb 4, 2019 6:52 AM
Feb 4, 2019 7:51 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
abhutrash said:
Marseille said:
Hello!

1) Same restriction applies for all levels.

2) A little confused by the question, but I think you are asking if you can do multiple genre restrictions at the same time. (Ex. Romance and Drama) If so, you can only do one restriction per type (genre, type, seasonal, duration).

3) You can use anime from any year as long as they fall under that season, so the later of the example you put forth.

4) Yes, but you can't change the challenge duration requirement for certain items. These items are listed under the restriction notes on the 2nd post in the sign-up thread. So for example, if you did "Persistent" restriction, you couldn't use (N.02) on your list.

N.13) Still valid if the screenshot is valid. Just make sure you catch your username in there as well.

N.29) No, the show you use has to be recommended to a show listed as one of your favorites on your profile. For example, Yakitate!! Japan is one of your favorites, so if you click the "Recommendations" tab at the top, you'd see Shokugeki no Souma, Chuuka Ichiban, and every show listed below those as valid.

We always try to mix it up a little each year, so I doubt we'll see Bingo again. Hope this helps! ~

EDIT: Position on 2) confirmed

@Marseille
For the 4th question, if you plan on doing persistent, you still can use N.02 but it needs to have a short duration. This does not invalid you trying for the persistent title as it is an exception.

yolenain said:
mozgow said:

You should remove it from the list then :) .

mozgow said:
hit the random trope button. Once the page loads, go to the examples section and pick one of the anime listed there. If there is no anime listed (a rare case), or you've seen all listed there, hit the button again to get a new trope page.

Not that obvious as many pages have nothing to do really with anime until down to examples (looked a bit and often only 1 or 2 examples)

Thanks for your answer

We didn't make the list itself, so we cannot delete it either. It's mainly there for suggestions, always confirm the source is listed in the MAL page.
Feb 4, 2019 12:07 PM

Sep 2013
I need an anime for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread. Do anybody have something good?
Feb 4, 2019 12:28 PM

Apr 2011
AlexJ94 said:
I need an anime for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread. Do anybody have something good?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32827/B__The_Beginning
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36028/Golden_Kamuy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34368/Vatican_Kiseki_Chousakan

And from your Plan-To-Watch list;
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34636/Ballroom_e_Youkoso
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31339/Drifters
https://myanimelist.net/anime/239/Gankutsuou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5041/Guin_Saga
Lestat-Feb 4, 2019 12:32 PM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Feb 4, 2019 1:14 PM
Sep 2008
Thank you for your answers! I understand well now.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How important is the art style for you

nishant0 - Apr 11

39 by Jackson1333 »»
4 seconds ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 2 hours ago

13 by Calipup »»
1 minute ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

56 by Caleb_Zero2 »»
8 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

50 by Jackson1333 »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

56 by MadanielFL »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.