Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 28, 2019 7:31 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! A KISS! DID NOT. I REPEAT. I DID NOT SEE. I REPEAT. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I AM SO HAPPY IMMA GONNA CRY NOW! T_T

THIS IS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN! I AM SO HAPPY IMMA GONNA CRY SOME MORE! T_T

shanimebibJan 28, 2019 7:39 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 28, 2019 7:58 AM
Jan 2015
NANI?! THE CHAPTER IS OUT ALREADY?!

OH GOD ITS PERFECT.
My Queens

Jan 28, 2019 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
>mfw that was Shirogane's intention all along

pls let us have Ishigami's happiness now
Jan 28, 2019 4:27 PM

Sep 2011
I can't believe we finally made it, I just hope the series doesn't lose any steam going forward. I have faith in Aka though he clearly knows what he is doing.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 29, 2019 4:18 AM

Nov 2007
The effort this guy has put for that confession is unbelievable. I would kiss him if Kaguya didn't!

Frostbytes said:

Yep, we need to have Yuu's pseudo harem solved. lol. There's obviously his love interest Koyasu-senpai, then Iino, the girl he has the best chemistry with and also Onodera - the only girl who has seamlessly joined the character list without having played any significant role (other than "No one is blaming you" after Yuu lost the race during the school festival).

She seems to be around the chapters more often than not and really comfortable with the way she is probably the most Normal girl of the entire manga but that doesn't even bother her. I am sure Sensei has her in mind. Her character design is distinct, with her beautiful face and gorgeous eyes and actually had her face constantly shown Koyasu-senpai's gang unlike other members. She has the potential to be developed into a more prominent character.

JizzyHitler said:
I can't believe we finally made it, I just hope the series doesn't lose any steam going forward. I have faith in Aka though he clearly knows what he is doing.

You never know! We might as well see dating arc with mind games! There are also so many things on the line now. Like who holds the other person's hand first, who initiates the second kiss, where do they have their first date, etc.

Not to tell, what if they have to hide it out of pure embarrassment in front of everyone, especially our Love Tantei Chika! She will be a major pain in the butt and they might not ever want her to find out!

Amongst other things, I am really looking forward to Kei meeting Kaguya as her future sister-in-law! She had always wanted a big sis like Kaguya and Kaguya always wanted a lil sis like Kei so I am looking forward to that development as well.

And then there is Maki. Sensei better find her happiness.
Coronavirus.
Jan 29, 2019 5:18 AM

Sep 2011
TheGr8Xavier said:
I just finished the manga. Why did it have to end? Continue goddammit!
it...it is continuing though?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 29, 2019 7:52 AM

May 2009
JizzyHitler said:
TheGr8Xavier said:
I just finished the manga. Why did it have to end? Continue goddammit!

Aka said it's not even half of the manga.
Jan 29, 2019 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
JizzyHitler said:

Aka said it's not even half of the manga.
Where'd he say that, i thought he only said he really likes shoujos where the couple get together halfway through, not necessarily president and kaguya getting together would happen at the halfway mark.

I kind of just don't buy he could drag this out another 150 chapters without getting stale. I was thinking more like 70-100.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 29, 2019 11:55 AM

Apr 2015
FINALLY!

Didn't disappoint, hence this being a dual confession, both confessed at the same time!

Kaguya is going to Stanford with Prez, how cute.

Imagine Chika and Ishigami (also maybe Iino) joining them, that would be amazing.
Jan 29, 2019 9:02 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This time, they both win :')

I don't see this series going on for too long. Might wrap up before hitting the 200 chapter mark. But can't wait to read more of this series, since seeing Shirogane and Kaguya's dynamic as a couple will change up the formula a bit.
Jan 30, 2019 7:16 PM

Nov 2011
All this time was worth waiting.

They made that kiss as creative as it can be. Naisu.
Jan 30, 2019 7:23 PM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
Jan 30, 2019 7:30 PM

Dec 2015
The mad lass did it. She actually did it hahaha. YES!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 30, 2019 7:44 PM
Dec 2014
We finally hit the homerun baby! Screw Valentine's day this is all I need!
Jan 30, 2019 7:45 PM
Mar 2015
He got to ask her to go to Stanford with him and she got to kiss him Win Win
Jan 30, 2019 7:57 PM

Oct 2017
What a fantastic chapter. Kaguya seems like she's willing to leave her family for the sake of Shirogane.

Also it doesn't seem like it'll be ending as soon as others would think. In one interview with Aka he mentions that Kaguya Sama won't end with a confession and that it could actually go into their adulthood, just something to keep in mind.
Jan 30, 2019 8:10 PM

Jan 2018
Will Kaguya really be able to abandon her family? Nah, don't think so and if she really is then we have papa shinomiya.

Well, that was a great ch and Kiss I would have been surprised if i hadn't checked this discussion before only to get spoiled so much m never gonna open the discussion page before the release of the ch.
Jan 30, 2019 8:13 PM
Oct 2010
Congintive said:
Will Kaguya really be able to abandon her family? Nah, don't think so and if she really is then we have papa shinomiya.

Is possible, Kaguya have 3 brothers so is not like she forced to inherit her family. Ofc she wont live luxuriously and she wont have her usually connection.
Jan 30, 2019 8:16 PM

Jan 2018
rrw said:
Congintive said:

Is possible, Kaguya have 3 brothers so is not like she forced to inherit her family. Ofc she wont live luxuriously and she wont have her usually connection.

Really, I thought she was the only child of Shinomiya family.
Jan 30, 2019 8:34 PM

Apr 2016
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jan 30, 2019 8:48 PM
Jan 2015
Easily one of the best confessions I've ever seen. 10/5.
My Queens

Jan 30, 2019 8:50 PM
Sep 2018
First of all; Finally!!!

Yas!!! best manga I've been following thus far.

can't wait for more chapters!

I'm guessing we'll see the Shinomiya family in detail soon enough.

They'll finally start dating! or will things get far more awkward with Chika-chan around the presidential couple?

Shirogane will probably end up paranoid while Kaguya-sama is test-prepping for Stanford.

Will we get a daddy's trials of manliness for Shirogane?
Jan 30, 2019 9:00 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Damn my heart stopped beating. Wow, such a phenomenal series.

6/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 30, 2019 9:27 PM

Aug 2014
shanimebib said:
The effort this guy has put for that confession is unbelievable. I would kiss him if Kaguya didn't!

Frostbytes said:

Yep, we need to have Yuu's pseudo harem solved. lol. There's obviously his love interest Koyasu-senpai, then Iino, the girl he has the best chemistry with and also Onodera - the only girl who has seamlessly joined the character list without having played any significant role (other than "No one is blaming you" after Yuu lost the race during the school festival).

She seems to be around the chapters more often than not and really comfortable with the way she is probably the most Normal girl of the entire manga but that doesn't even bother her. I am sure Sensei has her in mind. Her character design is distinct, with her beautiful face and gorgeous eyes and actually had her face constantly shown Koyasu-senpai's gang unlike other members. She has the potential to be developed into a more prominent character.

JizzyHitler said:

You never know! We might as well see dating arc with mind games! There are also so many things on the line now. Like who holds the other person's hand first, who initiates the second kiss, where do they have their first date, etc.

Not to tell, what if they have to hide it out of pure embarrassment in front of everyone, especially our Love Tantei Chika! She will be a major pain in the butt and they might not ever want her to find out!

Amongst other things, I am really looking forward to Kei meeting Kaguya as her future sister-in-law! She had always wanted a big sis like Kaguya and Kaguya always wanted a lil sis like Kei so I am looking forward to that development as well.

I have a question, i read the last chapter because some annoying person spoiled it but got curious by your comment. Since i only watched the first 3 eps only, is yuu the one to have a harem not the MC? Kinda curious because most mangas/anime have the mc forming a harem then choosing the main girl at the end so i was curious if in this case, the side character is the one to have the harem and the romance between the main characters is between mc and kaguya only for a change.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jan 30, 2019 9:31 PM
Jan 2015
Mezo-RPWPA said:

I have a question, i read the last chapter because some annoying person spoiled it but got curious by your comment. Since i only watched the first 3 eps only, is yuu the one to have a harem not the MC? Kinda curious because most mangas/anime have the mc forming a harem then choosing the main girl at the end so i was curious if in this case, the side character is the one to have the harem and the romance between the main characters is between mc and kaguya only for a change.
There isn't a harem in this series.
My Queens

Jan 30, 2019 9:33 PM

Sep 2011
Mezo-RPWPA said:
shanimebib said:

Theres no harem even with ishigami, people just keep saying that for some reason when in reality he has only 1 girl as a love interest that might be doomed to fail, and then another girl thats a main character after her introduction named miko that people just kind of assume will be who he gets with but as of yet 50 chapters after upgrading to the main cast they havent done anything in that regard and its possible they might just not go that route.
JizzyHitlerJan 30, 2019 9:37 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 30, 2019 9:35 PM

Aug 2014
Good to know that it didn't go that annoying route. Thanks for the help.
Does anyonw know where to start reading after the 3rd episode?

Jan 30, 2019 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Good to know that it didn't go that annoying route. Thanks for the help.
Does anyonw know where to start reading after the 3rd chapter?
anime skips around out of order, this guy is chronicling what they adapt
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1761357

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 30, 2019 9:39 PM

Apr 2011
Holy fuck, she kissed him. She actually did it, the absolute madwoman. Announce S2-infinity now.
Jan 30, 2019 10:11 PM

Mar 2015
it's happening.. yooo.....

also concerned about kaguya yandere eyes trough the whole chapter........ she gonna doing something insane, isn't?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 30, 2019 10:35 PM

Jun 2015
This chapter was amazing. Glad they finally ended up together.
:)
Jan 30, 2019 11:34 PM

Jan 2019
Woah! Finally a kiss.
I was anxious that there won't be one till the final chapter but looks like it's a moment of rejoice.
Jan 30, 2019 11:53 PM
Dec 2012
THEY FUCKING KISSED!
HELL YEAH!
Jan 30, 2019 11:59 PM
Jan 2017
-Mahesvara said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

aye, its not that most manga and anime have harems, its probably you thats only seen harem themed shows...
Jan 31, 2019 12:23 AM

Aug 2014
Absolutely b a s e d Aka
Jan 31, 2019 12:55 AM

Aug 2014
Versace-Senpai said:
-Mahesvara said:
aye, its not that most manga and anime have harems, its probably you thats only seen harem themed shows...

Most Mangas/Anime have harems. I could name 5 right away, one piece, Monogatari, Gintama, I got reaincarnated into a slime and Ippo.
see it's not hard to name them. they exist in a lot of anime specially nowadays, it's even more apparent in slice of life and that's when almost every SOL series has one.

Jan 31, 2019 1:03 AM
Sep 2011
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! It happened!! This is what we've been waiting for!!
Jan 31, 2019 1:06 AM

Jan 2012
1) Start reading the chapter...

2) Chapter builds excitement

3) Turn to last page...

-Mahesvara said:
NANI?! THE CHAPTER IS OUT ALREADY?!

OH GOD ITS PERFECT.

Jan 31, 2019 2:02 AM
Aug 2018
I don't even use the forums but damn, this chapter was just perfect

Jan 31, 2019 2:50 AM

Sep 2012

We did it, ladies and gentlemen. It was an honor.

Also me at the end:

sasalxJan 31, 2019 2:54 AM
Jan 31, 2019 2:58 AM

Jan 2016
I have the weirdest grin on my face right now and I can't wipe it off.

I don't have any words to describe this moment, just well done Aka sensei
Jan 31, 2019 3:01 AM

May 2017
Finally!!!!! It's here the moment we all have been waiting for. Just perfect.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2019 3:01 AM

Nov 2012
I don't even know what to write to express my joy with this chapter.
Jan 31, 2019 3:03 AM

Mar 2017
Now they only need to resolve the issues with Kaguya's family which is going to be hard. But that kiss. I can die happy now.
Jan 31, 2019 3:08 AM

Jun 2015
Since the beginning of culture festival, I always thought "Please do a kiss scene, please do a kiss scene" and then I think, nah they won't do it because of their pride. But today, today... This really caught me off guard.

Finally boys, after all this mind games from this adorable couple. It may not be the end but I will be happy if Aka decides to end it here.I wanna scream but I can't, wait let me do it here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make that kiss scene to be mobile wallpaper friendly.... This is saiko *thumbsup* *sob*
Jan 31, 2019 4:03 AM

Nov 2007
Mezo-RPWPA said:
shanimebib said:

Harem 1

Harem 2

But the rest is like what is said by others in this thread. So, don't read too much into it! I just love harmless harems AND Gotoubun. :P
Coronavirus.
Jan 31, 2019 4:12 AM
Sep 2015
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2019 4:42 AM

Aug 2014
shanimebib said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Harem 1

Harem 2

But the rest is like what is said by others in this thread. So, don't read too much into it! I just love harmless harems AND Gotoubun. :P

I started reading the manga and i got to see ai, such a cute character tbh.
thansk for the help, i would have loved to have read this blind tho without someone spoiling the kiss scene :'(

Jan 31, 2019 5:04 AM

Nov 2007
Mezo-RPWPA said:
shanimebib said:

Harem 1

Harem 2

I started reading the manga and i got to see ai, such a cute character tbh.
thansk for the help, i would have loved to have read this blind tho without someone spoiling the kiss scene :'(

Nah. The journey is worth it. You will probably start wondering at which point the normal interest turned into head over heels for both if them. Also, there are several chapters in this manga are just exceptionally good and hits you right at the kokoro.
Coronavirus.
Jan 31, 2019 5:08 AM

Jul 2015
Good fucking luck to anything that tries to take Kaguya's spot as my favorite work in the future, oh my god this chapter was amazing, how does this keep delivering harder and harder.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.