Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 23, 2019 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss thoughts on chapter 216 of Domestic Girlfriend!
Jan 23, 2019 2:33 AM

Nov 2012
What are you doing, Mrs Kei?
That was very unreal. That was stupid. But If Natsuo runs after that for Hina consolation, it will be even stupider.
Jan 23, 2019 3:13 AM

Mar 2017
where do you guys read this?
Jan 23, 2019 6:28 AM
Apr 2016
a trash rui as always ........... remember her bad tricks with natsuo and alex 100 chapter ago ...........

I hope hina or at least serizawa but not rui for the win......................
Jan 23, 2019 6:29 AM
Apr 2016
nilagoreng said:
where do you guys read this?

Simulcast on crunchyroll
Jan 23, 2019 7:34 AM
Apr 2010
This manga is just getting ridiculous.

I'm going to leave it alone for a couple of months... hopefully it will stop falling all over the place...
Jan 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
If this is anything like Good Ending then he is just going to end up with Hina lol. You can already tell that Kei is setting that shit up with the last couple panels of the chapter. Natsuo is sulking on the train with Hina next to him and she is just gazing at him LOL.

MC is such a shit show...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 23, 2019 10:58 AM
Dec 2017
Now it's time of Serizawa to be with Natsuo, I hope the mangaka will go for this way, I'm kind of excited now
Jan 23, 2019 2:29 PM

Dec 2010
Whatever the case, whether he ends up with Rui at the end (again), or goes with Serizawa for a while. I'm still hoping for a more Hina x Natsuo focused relationship now. Though Rui kinda grew on me, I am a #TeamHina after all!
Jan 23, 2019 3:46 PM
Jan 2019
Big Fall for the TeamRui out there. I'm done with Hina, and now its with Rui. Serizawa is Left for me to ship. Lol. Even though Natsu and Rui broke up, i really don't want to see Rui and the other guy getting together.
HyuwehJan 23, 2019 3:50 PM
Jan 24, 2019 1:29 AM

Nov 2012
We have a saying- "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours."
And it is the best suited to this situation. I've been rethinking the last hundred chapters, rereading it and realizing something. As sad as I am to admit it, Rui probably did the right thing. She did it precisely because she loves Natsuo. Just like Hina did in the previous situation. Guilt in this situation is entirely in Natsuo spineless. I thought for the first hundred chapters, this guy had an inner core. But, in fact, he does not had it. Or, rather, the author made him so, for possibility to extend the manga for another hundred chapters, but that's another story. Now further development of the story completely depends on the Natsuo decisions. Whether or not Natsuo can find that inner core. And solve all for himself.

P.S. Still want to Natsuo and Rui was well in the end of the manga. But, most likely, though, he will end up with Hina.
Akagi-kunJan 24, 2019 1:44 AM
Jan 24, 2019 5:59 AM
Anime Enthusiat
Jan 2017
Honestly i think rui will win in the end, she is just doing fo fujii, she knows doing this will help him improve in the long run and get him out of this slump. Considering Kei just spent 100 chapters on their relationship than for it to end in a matter of a few chapters doesn't seem right. He's just doing the same thing he did hina there both breaking up with him to 'Protect' him it wouldn't make sense to have such a similar setting twice. There will most likely be a redemption arc where fujii won't want it to end the same way as Hina did there will probably be more Hina x Fujii stuff but it will be short lived more of a goodbye, Hina giving up on her feelings for Fujii, she will probably knows fujii won't really get over rui this where the redemption arc will start in my mid at least this will be the most likely ending in my eyes considering there's been some leaks saying that the manga will end by vol.25 if these are true Kei just wouldn't have aenough time to wrap up everything if fujii ends up with a new girl
Jan 24, 2019 7:59 AM
Oct 2015
First of all F**k the Chef Guy, and I think this is where Natsuo will fix himself and I just that history won't repeat itself, remember Natsuo thought that time that Hina doesn't love him anymore so he turned to RUI.
RUI on the other hand I think she knows what she's doing, she knew what happened to Natsuo and Hina so I think she's smart enough to make the right move
This'll suck if. They broke up, Kei did 100 + chapters on their relationship and doing this will make a lot of fans turn
Serizawa, well I don't think much of her, if she'll win just end Natsuo with Momo
Regarding Hina, if she ends up with Natsuo then congrats to the fans, but if she doesn't then my respect for her will increase because she has matured in the love stuff
Also if this will be another break up because of a misunderstanding this will make the Manga a joke
MetalTsundereJan 24, 2019 8:08 AM
Jan 24, 2019 5:49 PM

Dec 2010
That was a tough read for me. Let alone contemplating where the story will go from here- the chapter itself was very well paced and well done in terms of a break up scene, regardless of if it was justified or not.
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez
Jan 24, 2019 7:31 PM
Apr 2012
Akagi-kun said:
We have a saying- "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours."
And it is the best suited to this situation. I've been rethinking the last hundred chapters, rereading it and realizing something. As sad as I am to admit it, Rui probably did the right thing. She did it precisely because she loves Natsuo. Just like Hina did in the previous situation. Guilt in this situation is entirely in Natsuo spineless. I thought for the first hundred chapters, this guy had an inner core. But, in fact, he does not had it. Or, rather, the author made him so, for possibility to extend the manga for another hundred chapters, but that's another story. Now further development of the story completely depends on the Natsuo decisions. Whether or not Natsuo can find that inner core. And solve all for himself.

P.S. Still want to Natsuo and Rui was well in the end of the manga. But, most likely, though, he will end up with Hina.

In full agreement with this, but only if it becomes another starting point for a major arc rather than a quick turn to an ending.
Jan 25, 2019 4:57 AM
Jan 2019

I'm so shocked with this turnaround, I like Hina my Rui had charisma .... I do not think she left Matsuo by what she likes! She just discovered different feelings with Kajita to whom I do not find anything exceptional ... all her by that Rui and young .. I'm faded over 100 chapter for a relationship that habouti to her .... I am in the skin of the character, I am bad for him.
Jan 25, 2019 11:09 AM
Mar 2017
just to know, how long is it in between each chapter for the next one to be released ?
Regarding the chapter,
I think a break was to be looked for : most of the time in a long distance relationship it comes out of the blue.
Jan 25, 2019 10:36 PM

Nov 2012
RuthlessGrimm said:
just to know, how long is it in between each chapter for the next one to be released ?

Chapters come out every week.
Jan 26, 2019 8:20 PM
Oct 2015
I mean I am all for Hina x Natsuo. But after their break up I was like go Rui go. But, now I am seriously like wtf. This manga is a trainwreck. I will fucking hate it if Kei show Rui with that chef guy. And if Natsuo doesn’t end up with Hina or Rui then fuck this manga. What's the point of the name Domestic Girlfriend if neither one of the Tachibana is his girlfriend.
Jan 27, 2019 11:26 PM

Aug 2018
Uh oh #TeamRui
I hope natsuo doesn’t just skip to another love interest after all that development with Rui and Natsuo... if anyone I would be rooting for serizawa right now.
HOW MANY CHAPTERS DO U THINK THIS MANGA WILL HAVE? asking for a friend :)
Jan 27, 2019 11:41 PM
Jan 2019
Guys remember what rui said “trust in destiny” I’m trusting that now in hoping it will end with MC & Rui. T.T
Jan 28, 2019 8:57 AM
Mar 2015
this feels as final as the break with Hina. Is Myabi next
Jan 28, 2019 11:12 AM

Jun 2015
This manga is so frustrating to read sometimes, but long distance relationships hardly ever work out so it makes sense.
:)
Jan 28, 2019 11:47 AM
Jun 2013
Lucifer_Gremory said:
I mean I am all for Hina x Natsuo. But after their break up I was like go Rui go. But, now I am seriously like wtf. This manga is a trainwreck. I will fucking hate it if Kei show Rui with that chef guy. And if Natsuo doesn’t end up with Hina or Rui then fuck this manga. What's the point of the name Domestic Girlfriend if neither one of the Tachibana is his girlfriend.

I don’t know what to say either. But recall in how Natsuo and Hina had build a lot of drama after the stabbing incident, I feel that if Natsuo is going to end with any girl, it is Hina because of the heavy development that occurred for the two. After the fireworks incident, I feel that Hina and Natsuo was my top pairing, now I feel that Natsuo deserves the heartbreak for making Hina cry after she found about Rui’s development.
Jan 28, 2019 12:14 PM
Jul 2015
I guess it's Hina again!
This thing is getting predictable
Jan 28, 2019 12:41 PM

Aug 2015
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Jan 28, 2019 1:22 PM
Nov 2018
Holy Shit, this last 4 Chapters where like = NOOOO the next YESSSSS and the next NOOO then again YESSSS and then it was mind blowing again and i was like "WTF are u serious wtf !!" hahah this Manga is insane and actually destroying my feelings :D
Jan 28, 2019 2:08 PM
Mar 2014
2014 chapter being Team Rui and it goes down the drain like this...
Jan 28, 2019 2:18 PM
Jun 2013
what the actual fuck rui. like are you kidding me. you yearned for him for soooo long and so much, and then you do this to him over something so trivial. why...... please, natson has gone thru and been hurt so much. i honestly thought rui was gonna be with him forever or until something happens with hina but not like this. i hope to god he ends up with hina. she still loves him so deeply and holding herself back b/c of rui, but now everything should be good, right?! please end up with hina.
Jan 28, 2019 4:26 PM
Sep 2018
Sasuga kei, if you seen this I want to give you some praise, you are truly amazing writer. It is insane, you could bring down the feeling of your audience to the very ground. It's impressive how you could use the most loveable characters of the series with that way and (maybe) make her the wicked witch for last long. Sasuga kei, I'am very sure all the fans from domestic girlfriend are waiting another "roler coster feeling" moment from you and if that possible make it until we want destroy our gadget. And for all of you who's gonna ask me why I don't write it on the official forum or website, because my country regulations have some strange net problem that I cannot open another website register to specific server like Japanese website.
Shinokami_Jan 28, 2019 4:29 PM
Jan 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
it was so hard for me to read. i just cant accept the fact that it just happened so unexpectedly. tbh i was shock. i was rooting for both of them and now...
well i should have expect it.
i just wish natsuo and rui will end up together in the end.
Jan 28, 2019 8:53 PM
Jan 2017
This chapter hurt me really bad. I've been reading for years and was on team Rui ever since Hina screwed him over. Watching there relationship grow over the last 100 issues just to end like this would be a terrible move on the authors part.

I've seen to many manga that do similar things and then just end the series with the MC with the original girl and just completely ignore any character development that would make you think that they've grown.

I wont mind this if its just a way to get him out of his slump and through another character arc and as long as after both Rui and Natsuo have taken time apart to grown as people to then get back together after that growth. That would be a good way to end this series. having two fully grown adults now realize the growth they've gone through and can now support each other better in a relationship.

Though i guarantee this ends the way all other long running series do, he'll rebound on to the original girl (hina) go "oh it turns out i was always in love with you" then end the series destroying all other charter development that's happened between chapter 1 and then now
Jan 28, 2019 9:15 PM
Aug 2018
Rui will probably end up with the chef guy, I hate that character so much the moment he was introduced because I have a feeling that his job is just to take on of the heroine from MC.
Jan 28, 2019 10:07 PM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
Lindaine said:
Rui will probably end up with the chef guy, I hate that character so much the moment he was introduced because I have a feeling that his job is just to take on of the heroine from MC.

Hyuweh said:
Big Fall for the TeamRui out there. I'm done with Hina, and now its with Rui. Serizawa is Left for me to ship. Lol. Even though Natsu and Rui broke up, i really don't want to see Rui and the other guy getting together.

U r absolutely right guys. He was even introduced as such a hard-working boy from a poor family, so that it would be easier for everyone to like him. The author either didn't realize that everyone would hate her for it, because who knows maybe she wants to finish everything already, in the end it's already 200 chapters, or as usual she does everything to make me feel bad on my stomach and will use it for some other stupid twist plot(It's already getting ridiculous and annoying).

BTW. I don't really want that, but I won't be disappointed if author will ship every mc's ex girl with some random brats. Momo already finished with some random kouhai brat LOL.
Jan 29, 2019 2:24 AM

Nov 2012
I, so to speak, with fear waiting for the next Chapter. The cup refurbished by chef gets embarrassing me more and more. It was clear that when the cup was broke, something like that we see in the last chapters was to be expected. But I'm afraid that's not all Sasuga Kay has in store for us...

Sasuga though makes manga for male audience, but does so on the same principle as her colleagues from the shojo magazines. Therefore, MC in her stories is weak-willed characters who tend to fall into angst (actually, to be emotionally weak). Simply put, MC ih her stories just girls, which shows as boys. And she makes exactly the same plot points, style: "We're good, but we need to leave, for good, probably"
Jan 29, 2019 2:28 AM
Aug 2018
Raideroz said:

U r absolutely right guys. He was even introduced as such a hard-working boy from a poor family, so that it would be easier for everyone to like him. The author either didn't realize that everyone would hate her for it, because who knows maybe she wants to finish everything already, in the end it's already 200 chapters, or as usual she does everything to make me feel bad on my stomach and will use it for some other stupid twist plot(It's already getting ridiculous and annoying).

BTW. I don't really want that, but I won't be disappointed if author will ship every mc's ex girl with some random brats. Momo already finished with some random kouhai brat LOL.

Atleast the Kouhai Is likeable, meanwhile the chef looks like he's just the silent cool looking type. Honestly I prefer if Ruri ended up alone in the final story, cheering for MC whilst looking for another guy(if she didn't end up with MC).
Jan 29, 2019 2:35 AM

Nov 2012
Lindaine said:

Honestly I prefer if Ruri ended up alone in the final story, cheering for MC whilst looking for another guy(if she didn't end up with MC).

If the author still decides not to leave Natsuo with Rui, this would be at least an acceptable option.
Jan 29, 2019 3:35 AM

Nov 2018
Akagi-kun said:
Lindaine said:

Honestly I prefer if Ruri ended up alone in the final story, cheering for MC whilst looking for another guy(if she didn't end up with MC).

If the author still decides not to leave Natsuo with Rui, this would be at least an acceptable option.
idk but ii have a feeling rui might end up with kajita
Jan 29, 2019 4:47 AM
Feb 2017
f THAT LAST CHAPTER, i cried ! "Will those memories mean anything to you?" When Rui said that i burst into tears, WERE ALL Those memories for nothing ? I'm hurt and offended by this.
Jan 29, 2019 5:15 AM
Sep 2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Jan 29, 2019 6:52 AM
Dec 2018
Having been in the position Natsuo is in, that last chapter killed me. I hope the chef dude meets a stereotypical death by a bus and Natsuo moves on; leaving Rui with only her family and the regrets of her own decision.
Jan 29, 2019 6:55 AM
Jan 2018
Don't mind md. I just drinking #TeamRui tears. It's sad, but hope #TeamHina will recover its former glory!
My sincere condoleances, #TeamRui ...
Jan 29, 2019 6:56 AM
Jan 2018
Neziaa said:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Ha, I see you're a #TeamHina fan of culture as well!
Jan 29, 2019 8:50 AM
Sep 2017
Morag_23 said:
Neziaa said:
Ha, I see you're a #TeamHina fan of culture as well!

Yeah man, it's hard but I believe
Jan 29, 2019 9:00 AM

Nov 2012
Chapter 217 is out.
Jan 29, 2019 9:02 AM

Aug 2015
Team Serizawa for the win ! Hina is fine too, but pleaase no Rui
Jan 29, 2019 9:05 AM
Feb 2017
Akagi-kun said:
Chapter 217 is out.
I can't find it, can you tell me where can i get it ?
Jan 29, 2019 9:24 AM

Nov 2012
Jainevil said:
Akagi-kun said:
Chapter 217 is out.
I can't find it, can you tell me where can i get it ?

Nowhere yet.
Only RAW. May be tomorrow we'll see chapters on crunchroll.
Akagi-kunJan 29, 2019 9:31 AM
Jan 29, 2019 10:01 AM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
Lindaine said:
Raideroz said:

Atleast the Kouhai Is likeable, meanwhile the chef looks like he's just the silent cool looking type. Honestly I prefer if Ruri ended up alone in the final story, cheering for MC whilst looking for another guy(if she didn't end up with MC).

Natsuo should just impregnate them all and transform this manga to Harem one and that would be it. XDDDDDD
Jan 29, 2019 10:39 AM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:

Well i think that Rui did it for Natsuo so that he would be able to write again due to the grief this caused him and because she believes in him that even after this breakup they both love each other so much that they would end up together again
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.