Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2019 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
User-sanDec 18, 2019 1:14 PM
Jan 24, 2019 4:52 AM
Aug 2016
first 1-3 were much better 1. better art 2.better story 3. better/longer sex scane 4.the wife didnt want to cheat ther

this 2 was kinda bad no explation
wtf happend???
its look like waht tehy want to show is the ntr only no sotry or sex scane
how the fuck she got the video?
why the wife cheat?
the kid saved her but fromk that to want kid from him?
what aabout the husband 0 interection with the wife the all 2 episode like wtf
why the husband didnt save her?
kirigayayaJan 24, 2019 4:56 AM
Jan 24, 2019 5:03 AM
Oct 2013
kirigayaya said:
probably bought it, perhaps from online website.
why the wife cheat?
first time was to keep secret and then due to being slut and still to keep secret.
User-sanJan 24, 2019 5:18 AM
Jan 24, 2019 6:37 AM
Aug 2016
User-san said:
kirigayaya said:
why the wife cheat?
first time was to keep secret and then due to being slut and still to keep secret.

what secret? .....
Jan 24, 2019 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
Glad that super ugly bastard got beaten up. And she was saved, by another guy, not her husband. The story was depressing so I just brushed it off and focus on the h-scenes. But sadly, there too short to be enjoyable. Animation and quality are good, the woman's designed is average.

I prefer the very first OVAs. They had longer and better h-scenes. This one is disappointing.
Jan 24, 2019 1:06 PM
Aug 2016
Magito said:
Glad that super ugly bastard got beaten up. And she was saved, by another guy, not her husband. The story was depressing so I just brushed it off and focus on the h-scenes. But sadly, there too short to be enjoyable. Animation and quality are good, the woman's designed is average.

I prefer the very first OVAs. They had longer and better h-scenes. This one is disappointing.
Magito said:

just what i say with better english (: wp man
Jan 24, 2019 2:34 PM
Oct 2013
kirigayaya said:

what secret? .....
that she did various things with the student. that was used as blackmail by fat guy.
Jan 24, 2019 2:59 PM
Aug 2016
User-san said:
kirigayaya said:

what secret? .....
that she did various things with the student. that was used as blackmail by fat guy.

THAT MEAN SHE CHEAT BEFOR BLACKMAILED
Jan 24, 2019 5:11 PM
Jun 2014
Pretty sure it was the husband that save her. Remember, the wife was also a teacher to the husband before they both got married. She even called his name. The only thing though is if this was real or not. Did he imagine it or did he save her after he did it with the friend.
Jan 24, 2019 6:52 PM

Mar 2018
Man~ with a stalking lady that beautiful, who could resist? I want one too, if so.
In his case, it's more like she (the stalker) is doing something good for him. He got his wife cheating and having sex with some strangers, so the she was there to comfort him. Although, she might be showing the AV to the husband purposedly to provoke him into cheating the wife back with her.

Soap123 said:
Pretty sure it was the husband that save her. Remember, the wife was also a teacher to the husband before they both got married. She even called his name. The only thing though is if this was real or not. Did he imagine it or did he save her after he did it with the friend.
It's a pretending. Look at the husband (the guy named Yuuto) at the last scene; he is also calling the wife's name, Marika, while he is having sex with Uesugi, the stalker lady, this time willingly. Maybe it's to ease their feeling of guilt. :/
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 24, 2019 7:35 PM

Oct 2017
How many episode this series will be?
Jan 24, 2019 8:26 PM
Jan 2019
kirigayaya said:
User-san said:

Yea the student was having an affair with Marika (the teacher) before the blackmail even started. The student made his move and Marika didn't resist because she was lonely and the student looked exactly like her husband Yuuto.
Jan 24, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2019
Soap123 said:

No, it's the student Yuuki. This is based off of the route in the actual VN but these OVAs change the endings so much that it was confusing for me to watch. Yuuki beats the crap out of the manager just like in the VN but now Uesugi is involved in convincing Yuuto to break up with the wife. That doesn't happen at all in the student route. What does happen at the end is that Marika confuses Yuuki for Yuuto and has sex with Yuuki as if he was her husband.
Jan 24, 2019 8:33 PM
Jan 2019
tengoku-oh said:
Man~ with a stalking lady that beautiful, who could resist? I want one too, if so.
In his case, it's more like she (the stalker) is doing something good for him. He got his wife cheating and having sex with some strangers, so the she was there to comfort him. Although, she might be showing the AV to the husband purposedly to provoke him into cheating the wife back with her.

No. Based off the VN, Uesugi from day one was trying to steal Yuuto from Marika and she does everything within her power to make that happen. She's basically a college student that knows a lot of people and has a lot of power.
Jan 24, 2019 8:36 PM
Jan 2019
User-san said:
kirigayaya said:
why the wife cheat?

In the VN, Uesugi does a lot of shit to convince Yuuto the husband to break up with the wife. She planted cameras everywhere, used a stun gun to knock out Yuuto and take him to a hotel and even put a camera inside the wife's phone to show the wife that she and Yuuto were having sex.
Jan 24, 2019 10:18 PM
Jul 2016
Ok guys, where I can find this Visual Novel even in Japanese language to download because I can't find it.
Jan 25, 2019 12:00 AM
Aug 2016
ok i get it its all fuckedup
all they care in the anime is the ntr"plot"
and short sex scane

ho and the wife is the slut here and deserve divorce and been a pet and cumdump

fuck them
Jan 25, 2019 2:45 AM
Oct 2013
kirigayaya said:
The first time the student did it was him raping her. She didn't want it. The blackmail afterwards was from a picture of her getting kissed by him (he forced the kiss and she was caught unaware).

okosareru said:
Yea the student was having an affair with Marika (the teacher) before the blackmail even started. The student made his move and Marika didn't resist
She clearly told him to stop while she was getting pounded from behind in the doggy style position. I'd say that's a rape.
Jan 25, 2019 9:35 AM
Jan 2019
User-san said:
She clearly told him to stop while she was getting pounded from behind in the doggy style position. I'd say that's a rape.

Well, that's what happens in the VN. Plus, it's not like she was bound. She could have just pushed him off but instead she just took it.
Jan 25, 2019 11:35 PM
Jul 2016
okosareru said:
User-san said:

Well, that's what happens in the VN. Plus, it's not like she was bound. She could have just pushed him off but instead she just took it.

Do u have link to download for this VN because i can't find it everywhere.
Jan 26, 2019 1:37 AM
Oct 2013
Yato_Delivery said:
How to push someone off who is behind you while you are on knees, is making you feeling weak from penetrating you and who has hold on your hips?? I think you are underestimating how much control such a position gives.
Jan 27, 2019 12:19 PM
Nov 2016
Loved the animation..getting sick of the ugly farts that break the women, but the fact that it ends with her student who man upped and rescued her(much better option than butt ugly guy) I am ok with it. Kinda wondering, how old is her student lover and husband. They both look so young..guess they are making it clear, she is really into young men.
Jan 28, 2019 9:19 PM
Jan 2019
kirigayaya said:
ok i get it its all fuckedup
all they care in the anime is the ntr"plot"
and short sex scane

ho and the wife is the slut here and deserve divorce and been a pet and cumdump

fuck them

trust me, the actual game is 100x worse. there are more characters and the ugly fat guy isn't even the worst route. the animation is actually really tame in comparison.
User-san said:
How to push someone off who is behind you while you are on knees, is making you feeling weak from penetrating you and who has hold on your hips?? I think you are underestimating how much control such a position gives.

Unless you've RECEIVED doggy style, you would not know that. You watch too many hentais bro
Jan 29, 2019 2:48 AM
Oct 2013
okosareru said:
Unless you've RECEIVED doggy style, you would not know that. You watch too many hentais bro
So you have received doggy style and have easily pushed away someone who was behind you during the play? The amount of hentai I have watched is irrelevant.
Jan 29, 2019 1:58 PM
Jan 2019
If anyone can help in the game or in general y does the wife get lost in all this mess y does she allow people to use her also y did she make the tape and what’s the worse possible ending for the game and y is the stalker so addicted to the husband ?? ?
ajax505Jan 29, 2019 2:04 PM
Jan 30, 2019 3:02 AM

Oct 2009
tengoku-oh said:
It's a pretending. Look at the husband (the guy named Yuuto) at the last scene; he is also calling the wife's name, Marika, while he is having sex with Uesugi, the stalker lady, this time willingly.

Good point

Overlord31 said:
How many episode this series will be?

I think it looks pretty much finished, but this is just my guess
Feb 8, 2019 7:57 AM

Jul 2012
what was the song at the end of episode 1? 80’s themed
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...
Feb 8, 2019 8:25 AM

Oct 2009
kUshPandA_ENJOi said:
what was the song at the end of episode 1? 80’s themed

http://anidb.net/s101518 (http://anison.info/data/song/108246.html)
Mar 25, 2019 6:03 AM

Jun 2013
Why MAL is so late to update the hentai status? It's finished here.
Rod_RussMar 29, 2019 5:15 AM
Apr 6, 2019 11:17 PM
Sep 2018
okosareru said:
kirigayaya said:

Yea the student was having an affair with Marika (the teacher) before the blackmail even started. The student made his move and Marika didn't resist because she was lonely and the student looked exactly like her husband Yuuto.

Is it me or there is people like me???

I hate when the anime or manga have guy like the MC it’s really suck make you want to Vomiting. lol
Mar 28, 2020 9:20 AM
Mar 2020
I’m late to this but, man this hentai was fucked up. First, why did the wife even let the student in her house the first place? I don’t know the actual answer but it’s something like how Yuuki looks like Yuuto? Second, even if it were for that reason, it’s her fault getting kissed by the student because he felt impulsive from the sex that happened before. Third, who the hell was that lady in the red and black joggers, sometime around middle of the video? She was sucking that fat bastard’s dick. Fourth, the wife is a dumb, naive slut who takes any dick from a man in glasses. As to the husband, he saw his wife get fucked “willingly” by men to pay off debt. That is why he felt guilt, lost of pride and anger, so he just fucked his stalker to sort of get back at his wife because he didn’t give a shit about her anymore? Then he just sort of lost his mind in anguish, confusion and anger to think that his stalker would be his wife? Kinda like a girl getting mind fucked. Though it may not seem willingly done by the wife, didn't she come to the conclusion where her husband was a nondependent husband who was in debt, therefore she was “going to pay it off.” It was the lady in joggers who said that but I don’t know who that person in the jogger was for sure but I’m guessing now that it was the slutty whore wife. But I’m honestly so confused over this so I’m just trying to make some sense out of it. Someone please shortly elaborately the whole episode.
YourHentaiSenpaiMar 28, 2020 9:28 AM
Mar 29, 2020 1:25 PM

Oct 2009
YourHentaiSenpai said:
Third, who the hell was that lady in the red and black joggers, sometime around middle of the video? She was sucking that fat bastard’s dick.

YourHentaiSenpai said:
Though it may not seem willingly done by the wife, didn't she come to the conclusion where her husband was a nondependent husband who was in debt, therefore she was “going to pay it off.” It was the lady in joggers who said that but I don’t know who that person in the jogger was for sure but I’m guessing now that it was the slutty whore wife.

That was Marika, Yuuto's wife and Yuuki's teacher, yes
And that were Marika and Yuuki at the very end, even though she was calling him Yuuto
Apr 5, 2020 10:33 PM

Oct 2015
He really went to save the bitch sensei?

This ending was hella random and confusing. Even though I dislike a lot NTR this was so... stupid that I didn't feel anything coming from it, thank goodness.

The animation was somewhat static some times. The asshole position felt off some times. Also, some times the dicks were big and then suddenly small looking.
The art of her body was very appealing though... that plump body.

5 or a 6/10
TechOtaku-hApr 5, 2020 10:59 PM
Jul 17, 2021 9:36 AM
Jul 2021
Sorry I'm a bit late...

You'll need to check the ending once again....its all there ....

She was saved by her husband ( check she calls that
guy Yutto who apologizes )

Obviously they'll move to other place after facing all this

Just after this scene...... They are shown having sex (where she calls him by Yutto ( try to check the voice of that spoiled brat Yukki and husband Yutto's ,you'll get to know they are different)

After this that word comes up ' Sensie ' (if to compare both these voices you'll get to know they different)

After this scene ....
That guy clearly calls her ' Marika-san ' who only he does and check the voice too....

After this.....

It ends and the title shows up which is 'I Still Love My Wife'

For the one's who are saying the one who saved her was Yukki are wrong.......... And obviously she would shift wouldn't let him fuck her after all he did to her.

All this proves that it all end well
Jul 19, 2021 3:26 AM

Oct 2009
@Truth_seeker_0
You might be right... however, if you look into the cast, you'll see that they both are voiced by the same person:
SerhiykoDec 19, 2021 3:34 AM
Dec 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Jun 2012
Truth_seeker_0 said:
Sorry I'm a bit late...

Just after this scene...... They are shown having sex (where she calls him by Yutto ( try to check the voice of that spoiled brat Yukki and husband Yutto's ,you'll get to know they are different)

After this that word comes up ' Sensie ' (if to compare both these voices you'll get to know they different)

After this scene ....
That guy clearly calls her ' Marika-san ' who only he does and check the voice too....

After this.....

For the one's who are saying the one who saved her was Yukki are wrong.......... And obviously she would shift wouldn't let him fuck her after all he did to her.

Well that was a bit difficult to sort through, but I have to disagree with most of it. Marika started having affairs shortly after transferring jobs; this is before she was even blackmailed. The reasoning of doing things to pay off her husband's "big debt" is something, but colleges don't usually make you start paying back loans until you finish your courses--at least in the USA. Yuuki, who looks like Marika's husband (same voice, but has brown eyes instead of blue) meets her and then quickly falls in love with her. Since Marika really is just a slut, she offers only minimal resistance to his advances, and barely even scolds him afterwards. Because of his kissing her getting captured on film, he feels bad and goes along with the blackmailing janitor's demands (hentai logic at work here).

Rumi (who kinda looks like Marika) had been after Yuuto every since she laid eyes on him. How she got ahold of a video showing Marika cheating is anyone's guess, but it's likely something further explained in the corresponding VN. Yuuto develops Stockholm Syndrome for Rumi, and has an affair with her.

At some point, Yuuto has a mental break (shattering their wedding portrait) and imagines coming to save Marika from the mess she's gotten herself into. One might ask, how does he know exactly where she is? Doesn't it seem like rather a fairytale fantasy to carry her off into the sunset like he did?

The studio tries to trick us into thinking that either Yuuki or Yuuto came to save Marika, hence why the guy's face isn't shown in the scene; in truth, neither of them did. We don't really know what the fate of Yuuki or Marika is, but it's evident that Yuuto has transplanted Marika's presence onto Rumi. Rumi is a yandere stalker, so as long as she gets to keep Yuuto, she likely doesn't care much about his delusion (the sheer dementia of it might even arouse her more).

In the end, the story feels really rushed and is not nearly as entertaining as the first series. I do like the twist at the end, but it's not enough to bring this title out of mediocrity.
DevLogDec 16, 2021 12:34 AM
May 13, 2022 1:01 PM
Oct 2021
This anime adaption of the Soredemo visual novel series overall this past decade just highlighted the difference between the business a decade ago and now.

The creator himself obviously wasn't sastified with the animation version adapation of Soredemo 2 as he put out a Motion Anime version a few years ago that's about an hour long, twice as long as the two animated half episodes (15 min). -

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07PD2LJHV?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_15GEWSFBQW4DYRRRS6AK

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1035545

The first series were full length (30 min) episodes and since the plot was paramount, everything was much more pronounced. The business has to realize that half length episodes only really work with CG adaptations i.e. the artist Joy Ride. Definitely NOT Visual Novels and ero manga.

Nowadays the business is moving towards dual day one episode releases really to get more money. Its a half step as for one, it mirrors the 12 episode model of general anime nowadays in that you're at least guaranteed some sort of conclusion. If it sells well, then you get more down the line.

What I don't get whcih is extremely appalling is what the hell is DMM doing. They're funding everything EXCEPT ero anime.
Feb 2, 2023 6:55 AM
May 2022
Marika was saved by Yuuto. Same hair, same clothes. You can tell by their personality. Yuuto cares, while Yuuki doesn't.
Feb 2, 2023 8:35 AM
May 2022
Truth_seeker_0 said:
Sorry I'm a bit late...

After this scene ....

After this.....

you got a point there. I heard Marika's name and the fat guy said you. So Yuuto did save her.
Mar 13, 2023 3:05 PM
Mar 2017
Never rooted for a stalker so much in my entire life. She is  a SAINT in comparison to the wife who is just a whore who's just letting herself get plowed by every man on the planet.
The stalker lover Yuuto WAY more than his wife does and is at least there to comfort him than off screwing the universe....
Just sad that the stalker actually makes the story 90% better than most ntrs...
Jul 10, 2023 3:22 PM

Jun 2021
Wow that student is one heck of a cunning bastard...

He's the real reason that guy blackmailed her into submission and the student video taped it, sends the videos to her husband.
But before the video got to her husband that stalker girl gets em (probably steals them) and sets the mood like that so that the husband would gladly let go of that whore of a wife (sensei)...

And when all is done and sensei was broken (but not completely) the student swoops in and makes it look like he saved the day.

But I wonder, since that husband didn’t really care about her at the end can we really call that bad. I mean it wasn't bad for the husband as he got the sensei to marry him, had sex with her and after she moved away cheated, got another girl for the first time.

This is one of those NTRs where the husband don't feel bad. Rather I feel bad for that student (he's the main NTR guy, no matter how you look at it), after all who knows Who's kid will be born...
Yandere_@lover
Jul 22, 2023 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
Decent sex scenes. However, I was expecting 15 mins dedicated to the hottie Uesugi! I'm so disappointed. I also didn't like that she was dominant during her sex scene. She should be dominated instead, and all her holes screwed!
Jan 17, 2:07 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to User-san
okosareru said:
So you have received doggy style and have easily pushed away someone who was behind you during the play? The amount of hentai I have watched is irrelevant.
@User-san it is relevant considering you don’t know a thing about sex.
Jan 17, 2:09 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Grady-Gmoney_199
Marika was saved by Yuuto. Same hair, same clothes. You can tell by their personality. Yuuto cares, while Yuuki doesn't.
@Grady-Gmoney_199 Mariko was saved by Yuuki. Not Yuuto. The picture broke as a sign of their marriage ruined and Yuuto was still busy being raped by the psycho girl. So no, Yuuki saved her.
Jan 17, 2:10 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Grady-Gmoney_199
Truth_seeker_0 said:
Sorry I'm a bit late...

After this scene ....

After this.....

you got a point there. I heard Marika's name and the fat guy said you. So Yuuto did save her.
@Grady-Gmoney_199 All false. Hearing Yuuto’s name doesn’t mean jack. So Yuuki saved her, not Yuuto. YUUKI saved her.
Jan 17, 2:11 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Truth_seeker_0
Sorry I'm a bit late...

After this scene ....

After this.....

@Truth_seeker_0 Nope. The people who said Yuuki saved her are right. She would let him fuck her considering she mistook him for Yuuto. Yuuki saves her. It didn’t end well.
Jan 19, 5:10 PM
May 2022
Reply to ZapperWarrior
@Grady-Gmoney_199 All false. Hearing Yuuto’s name doesn’t mean jack. So Yuuki saved her, not Yuuto. YUUKI saved her.
@ZapperWarrior, you didn't even see the ending. The scenes with the same pictures.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 6, 2018

20 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.