Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 14, 2019 3:50 AM

Apr 2012
I think we can all agree that this series can turn in the blink of an eye. I just want to see who rides with my team... ;)

LMK if I forgot your best girl.

Mod Edit: Modified title to notify people of possible spoilers.

EDIT 1: Marie added to poll.

EDIT 2: Misaki now added to poll. (2/20/19)
MrShoujoFeb 20, 2019 1:46 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2019 4:12 AM
Jan 2019
Rui had better scenes IMO in the manga, but MC keeps pushing for Hina. Team Momo all the way!!!
Jan 14, 2019 4:18 AM

Apr 2012
I have been team Hina since the beginning so its been a rough bunch of chapters. Looks like problem for Rui fans in chapter 214 but who knows... LOL

MrShoujoJan 14, 2019 4:22 AM

Jan 14, 2019 5:15 AM

Jul 2017
I'm team Rui. I saw the anime's first episode and didn't care for anyone. However, a friend of mine pushed me to read it and I binged the entire translations available in a few hours. And a big factor to me being able to binge it is Rui being lovable and cute.
Jan 16, 2019 1:56 PM
Apr 2016
team hina(best girl) rui is just selfish and don't really care about natsuo's feelings like you can see at the end of chapter 215 :) when she just learn the situation about the writing problem for natsuo .............
+ fooling around before with alex and doesn't care for both alex and natsuo feeling at this moment , in other hand hina sacrifice herself for save natsuo and his futur....................... hina>all>rui
Jan 16, 2019 2:23 PM

Apr 2012
quanbe said:
team hina(best girl) rui is just selfish and don't really care about natsuo's feelings like you can see at the end of chapter 215 :) when she just learn the situation about the writing problem for natsuo .............
+ fooling around before with alex and doesn't care for both alex and natsuo feeling at this moment , in other hand hina sacrifice herself for save natsuo and his futur....................... hina>all>rui

Oh Chapter 215... there is hope for us after all <3

Jan 16, 2019 3:06 PM
Apr 2016
MrShoujo said:
quanbe said:

Oh Chapter 215... there is hope for us after all <3

YES And I think everything is gonna play between hina and serizawa for the win
Jan 16, 2019 5:15 PM
Jan 2019
ofc the end is gonna be between Hina and Rui. Just read chapter 73 again and you will see!
Jan 18, 2019 1:40 AM
Apr 2016
tuanguyen said:
ofc the end is gonna be between Hina and Rui. Just read chapter 73 again and you will see!

so we already know that hina gonna win because if you read chapter 215 what rui just have said to natsuo + timing with his writing problem , he will be devasted for sure and so she just have lost any chance of winning now ................
Jan 18, 2019 9:12 AM
Oct 2015
I'm Team Momo actually and I was sad when she was dumped, well she's with Rikkun now, so my next choice is Rui
Jan 18, 2019 10:54 AM

Oct 2015
Team Hina all the way.
Jan 18, 2019 1:08 PM
Dec 2018
Team Hina of course. it feel the two of them is really destined. how many teacher-student X Incest is a thing. that was the first thing that make me hooked. of course natsuo and rui interaction is lovable and quite fun the expresion is lively as a character. but it was kinda like build up either for HinaXNatsuo or RuiXNatsuo with Hina resolve.but it will kinda too predictable if it end lto RuiXNatsuo. so i hope HinaXNatsuo is more a thing because how the author will make it believeable and workout is kinda hard. it was a challenge that must author worked out and it will definetly entertain us the reader to see how it will going.
Jan 18, 2019 10:44 PM

Oct 2015
Team Hina forever! Team Rui never!

I'm glad to see that more people voted for Hina, instead of Rui. You guys/gals making me cry tears of joy...
Jan 19, 2019 3:15 AM

Apr 2012
Lizod said:
Team Hina forever! Team Rui never!

I'm glad to see that more people voted for Hina, instead of Rui. You guys/gals making me cry tears of joy...

We are a family!

Hina for best girl

Jan 19, 2019 2:22 PM
Jan 2019
rui is just a girl who plays neatly to steal natsuo heart, and natsuo is the stupidest mc because of trusting shuu's words.But still i hope natsuo will end up with Hina (╥_╥)
Jan 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Apr 2013
#TeamHina

Can someone tell me if Rui actually went on a date with Fujita? Not sure if she was lying
Jan 20, 2019 12:03 AM
Dec 2018
#teamrui
RUI ALL THE FUCKING WAY
Jan 20, 2019 12:11 AM

Jul 2015
Rui team
hina's dialogues make me frustrated and angry while i read them lol

Well...
Jan 20, 2019 1:25 AM
May 2017
Hina all the way. Rui is just childish and insecure, nuff said.
Jan 20, 2019 3:39 AM
May 2017
If it's not Rui then it's not right, it's as simple as that
Jan 20, 2019 8:57 AM
Oct 2015
I'm originally a Team Momo, but we all know she had no chance so I went to my next option which is Rui, I like Hina but Rui needs to win, her relationship with Natsuo went so far, that it'll be a waste if they broke up, I like Hina I respect her but i think she's too good for Natsuo
Jan 20, 2019 10:49 AM
Oct 2018
Gentleman, you all have to understand, Tathibana Rui is the only caracter who show love in small actions, that girl cares about the main character all the time, make his meals, stay present when his had a bad time (even if the reason is because of Hina-sensei). I reading this and is not surprised Rui is always with him to help.
Jan 20, 2019 11:35 AM
Nov 2018
Lyka_Cruz said:
Hmm i don't really care about this. I can't answer which Hina or Rui is the one who is a best girl because they are same selfish. I am still team Rui but I already know Who will be end up with Natsuo. My wishing is I want her to be happy. Why? Because I am very tired to see that everything is circle! Nat and Hina was the one betray, and hurt Rui from the beginnging and hide something from her. She badly talked to him about her young sister because she is a jealous on her. She don't care how her young sister feeling. I feel bad for her because I don't like Hina's personality. How did Hina say I love you to Rui? Hina never invited her for anywhere. I love that Rui asked Hina for spring pool and visiting at his club theatre. They are different personality. Rui has thought of people's feeling unlike her because she focus to love him so much than her own job as a teacher and don't think of people's feeling. That's why she can't move on yet because of him. I have reread the all chapters. The one thing problem is "sisters". They fall in love with same man.

Now, Serizawa and Hina will be rival with him after break up with Rui. For me it's okay and accept even I still love her in my heart because she is a best girl! I am not fan to Hina because her character is very boring and annoying!

So when you reread the manga, you still didn't understand it? Also, you are definitely stating things that are not true. When did Hina talk badly about Rui to Natsuo? What Hina was jealous of was Rui being able to do what she wants while Hina was obsessed with doing the right thing. That's a bit different than the way you are putting it.

That is absolutely not true about not caring how the sister feels. Hina was prepared to break up with Natsuo if Rui said so. She kinda hinted it to Natsuo as well. Hina did invite her out - just the two of them - Rui agreed but she clearly looked awkward doing so. Later Rui does invite her out but I got the impression that it was more on Natsuo's urging after the craziness with Tanabe.

That is crazy that you are saying that Rui has thoughts of people feelings unlike her - did Hina use Al to kiss carelessly and inadvertently give him hope about them? Did Hina decide that she was going to hate Natsuo and give her sister cold treatment because she was rejected in favour of the sister Natsuo said he was in love with at the time? Did Hina rush in to ruin Natsuo's attempts to help a girl out of jealousy? Did Hina again encourage Al's feelings yet again when she had no sincere intentions of accepting him? Did Hina know that her sister lied to Natsuo and despite being rejected and saying that she was moving on keep the fact that the sister was still in love with him a secret thus not preventing him from grieving and having to give up on his dreams regarding her? Was it Hina who knew first hand what it is like to be near Hatsuo but not have him but still have the gall to ask her sister to take care of him while she was away yet make sure that she doesn't do anything to make her cry? That Rui is rude and uncaring of most people's feelings except her own until she starts falling for Natsuo is an established fact so stop trying to revise the manga with a view that is clearly skewed.
Jan 20, 2019 11:42 AM
Jan 2019
Lyka_Cruz said:
Hmm i don't really care about this. I can't answer which Hina or Rui is the one who is a best girl because they are same selfish. I am still team Rui but I already know Who will be end up with Natsuo. My wishing is I want her to be happy. Why? Because I am very tired to see that everything is circle! Nat and Hina was the one betray, and hurt Rui from the beginnging and hide something from her. She badly talked to him about her young sister because she is a jealous on her. She don't care how her young sister feeling. I feel bad for her because I don't like Hina's personality. How did Hina say I love you to Rui? Hina never invited her for anywhere. I love that Rui asked Hina for spring pool and visiting at his club theatre. They are different personality. Rui has thought of people's feeling unlike her because she focus to love him so much than her own job as a teacher and don't think of people's feeling. That's why she can't move on yet because of him. I have reread the all chapters. The one thing problem is "sisters". They fall in love with same man.

Now, Serizawa and Hina will be rival with him after break up with Rui. For me it's okay and accept even I still love her in my heart because she is a best girl! I am not fan to Hina because her character is very boring and annoying!

Dude hina once invited rui to go to have a holiday just two of them (i forgot the place) and how did you say hina is a selfish person after all she did to the MC? She care about natsuo future for being a novelist.You must have a strong heart to be hina,since the beginning Rui was a smart seductive person for example suddenly entering Natsuo's room and naked without any clear intent "mine isn't as big as hina-nee" and i be like "wth is wrong with this girl?"

Sunnyme said:
Lyka_Cruz said:

So when you reread the manga, you still didn't understand it? Also, you are definitely stating things that are not true. When did Hina talk badly about Rui to Natsuo? What Hina was jealous of was Rui being able to do what she wants while Hina was obsessed with doing the right thing. That's a bit different than the way you are putting it.

That is absolutely not true about not caring how the sister feels. Hina was prepared to break up with Natsuo if Rui said so. She kinda hinted it to Natsuo as well. Hina did invite her out - just the two of them - Rui agreed but she clearly looked awkward doing so. Later Rui does invite her out but I got the impression that it was more on Natsuo's urging after the craziness with Tanabe.

That is crazy that you are saying that Rui has thoughts of people feelings unlike her - did Hina use Al to kiss carelessly and inadvertently give him hope about them? Did Hina decide that she was going to hate Natsuo and give her sister cold treatment because she was rejected in favour of the sister Natsuo said he was in love with at the time? Did Hina rush in to ruin Natsuo's attempts to help a girl out of jealousy? Did Hina again encourage Al's feelings yet again when she had no sincere intentions of accepting him? Did Hina know that her sister lied to Natsuo and despite being rejected and saying that she was moving on keep the fact that the sister was still in love with him a secret thus not preventing him from grieving and having to give up on his dreams regarding her? Was it Hina who knew first hand what it is like to be near Hatsuo but not have him but still have the gall to ask her sister to take care of him while she was away yet make sure that she doesn't do anything to make her cry? That Rui is rude and uncaring of most people's feelings except her own until she starts falling for Natsuo is an established fact so stop trying to revise the manga with a view that is clearly skewed.

Absolutely hina is the best girl

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2019 9:04 PM
Jan 21, 2019 4:14 AM
Dec 2018
Here chapter 214.5 is https://m.imgur.com/a/57aEUy8. Enjoy reading!
Jan 21, 2019 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
Pika_Ichi said:
I am team Rui. I dont really care who are roots for Hina. I cant blame on Rui and Hina because they are both miserable. Who is the big fault by Natsuo because he is big stupid!

Not the same team as you but really could not agree with you more. I honestly think both girls display a wide variety of good and bad traits yet Natsuo literally is just a piece of shit LOL

Jan 21, 2019 12:27 PM

Jan 2019
I chose team Hina based on episode 1, but i read some of the manga now and i think i like all the other girls better, wish i could change my vote :( (dont get me wrong, Hina is adorable too, they all are frankly)
Anzu-chuJan 21, 2019 12:48 PM
Jan 21, 2019 7:18 PM
Mar 2014
Rui. No question.
Jan 22, 2019 12:36 PM

Nov 2017
there's too much problem with the sisters...better be off with serizawa now natsuo! hahaha...too much problems like sisters gettin jealous, family siblings, both has past or other lovers, both suddenly breaksup with natsuo for just damn simple reasons hahaha...just find a new one boi 😂😁😂
Jan 23, 2019 6:25 AM
Apr 2016
Uzag-kun said:
there's too much problem with the sisters...better be off with serizawa now natsuo! hahaha...too much problems like sisters gettin jealous, family siblings, both has past or other lovers, both suddenly breaksup with natsuo for just damn simple reasons hahaha...just find a new one boi 😂😁😂

serizawa or hina but not rui after chapter 215/216 and when you know previous author work we already know rui is gonna fall for fucking cooking guy for "heal her broken heart" natsuo was really sad to see in the last chapter ............
Jan 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Apr 2017
Anime only, and team Hina. Not feeling Rui at all.
Jan 26, 2019 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
I'm Team Rui cause Natsuo and Hina just seems unrealistic. If you see how Rui has developed in the story, it's quite interesting. Also, Natsuo's and Rui's relationship is a lot deeper, you can see it all in chapter 216. Pretty sad what happens but oh well. NTR crap happens all the time in this series.

The "stabbing" arc was laughable throughout.
Jan 26, 2019 7:50 AM
Dec 2017
I'm in for team hina and tbh i might end up crying if it goes another way
Its true that it looks like he might end up being with Rui but still i want him to end up with hina
But thanks everyone who voted for Rui
Maybe the author see this and make it so that he ends up with hina just to surprise u all 😝😝😝

ZFTF said:
Rui. No question.

Hina without a doubt

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2019 9:05 PM
Jan 27, 2019 11:39 AM
Aug 2010
I'm fine with anyone winning except Hina, haven't hate a character (in this genre) that much for a while.
Jan 27, 2019 11:01 PM
Jan 2019
I m with team Hina but we all know that Rui is the MC so he will end up with Rui
Jan 28, 2019 10:37 AM
Jun 2013
team hina for me! its been difficult to decide between her and rui tho. i even thought of wanting momo to be with him b/c of how passionate and serious she was (wish i had a girl like that). i would really love an arch made just for her to see how it would of turned out if he chose her, but i can only wish. but again Hina is best, i really like the maturity of it all, and rui doesnt have that same affect, even tho she does love him A LOT
Jan 28, 2019 7:27 PM

Apr 2012
Zipfile_25 said:
I m with team Hina but we all know that Rui is the MC so he will end up with Rui

Hina is printed with Natsuo on Volume 1 though. Natuso, Hina and Rui are MC not just Rui lol. Not to mention Kei printed main girl on Volume 1 cover of Good Ending as well so don't lose hope fam. Re-read chapter 216 if you have to XD

Jan 29, 2019 7:56 PM

Jan 2019
To be honest I seriously don't give a damn about who he ends up with. Though I'll prefer Rui over Hina.
But seriously our wishy-washy MC needs to make up his goddamn mind, it's just going round and round.
Jan 30, 2019 4:43 AM
Apr 2016
Hans_0819 said:
I'm fine with anyone winning except Hina, haven't hate a character (in this genre) that much for a while.

Why so much hatred ????
Jan 30, 2019 8:13 AM
Oct 2018
Hina. 'cause every time when natsuo and rui were together they looks cute but rather boring compare to Hina's attitude a little funny and more sexy.
Jan 31, 2019 3:55 PM
Dec 2018
Guys! Rui's vote vs Hina's vote are not important! I want a great story when we will read the manga. i am team Rui because she is a best girl that she care for both of them! I really Love Rui in my heart! I know Hina and Rui fall in Love with Nat. My wishing is that Hina makes everyone to be happy than one that i like the three of together. She can move on a new her life! My hopefully is Rui and Nat Will be end up!
Jan 31, 2019 4:58 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly at this point I don't care and just want it to end.
:)
Jan 31, 2019 9:42 PM
Jan 2019
I'm a little new to this site but i have mixed feelings on what team i perfered. at the begining it was rui then when it came true i was happy but, then they had the recent where rui was breaking up. so i think he will get back up with hana.
Feb 2, 2019 5:45 AM
Aug 2010
quanbe said:
Hans_0819 said:

Why so much hatred ????

I think she is poorly written, first she is someone that loves so much her first love for so many years that is able to be with him even when he is married. Then she convinces Natsuo on how a relationship would be a double suicide, but then the bitch get jealous because her sister is kissing with Natsuo. And then she is so in love that she can't forget about Natsuo even though she took a couple of chapters to forget about her first love.
Feb 2, 2019 3:45 PM
Jan 2018
Team Hina, the Uchiha itachi of this series, sacrificing her own happiness left and right for our MC
Feb 2, 2019 4:49 PM

Jul 2016
well they did things with hina and rui so im guessing they gonna do something with serizawa so, yeah... idk what to expect to be honest.
but since the beginning, team rui fam
Feb 2, 2019 10:40 PM
Feb 2019
Hina and rui are both straight garbage
Feb 2, 2019 11:31 PM

Sep 2017
Zacfury said:
#teamrui
RUI ALL THE FUCKING WAY

I agree + rui is more cute
Feb 3, 2019 11:09 AM
Apr 2015
From the very start I kinda believe that Hina is the most suitable partner for him in this series. But I used to be in an abstain state, I've been thinking that Rui might overdone what Hina did before (sacrificing her career for Natsuo's future). So ya, I'm kinda giving hef space to make me believe it will come to that point. But after chapter 216 it made me come to a conclusion that Hina is still the best option after all. Rui sure is lovely and cute with her screentimes but can't deny the fact that she's way too selfish and didn't consider enough the feelings of ppl around her.

We can say that her decision of leaving Natsuo is her way of showing her consideration as she lets him grow himself over the time they partways and walk their own paths, but man. I believe it's not as pleasing as what Hina did before. So ya I decided I'm now part of the cult of Hina. Lol

PS: Mao is stil my personal best gril tho.
Feb 3, 2019 2:09 PM

Apr 2017
Kill off MC school-days style. No one wins
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.