Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2019 9:56 AM

Jun 2016
Thanks a lot @Aeradae and @SheyCroix !~

Jan 21, 2019 10:00 AM

May 2009
SheyCroix said:

Unless I'm reading something wrong there, I don't think Yuki was referring to the format when saying it would defeat the purpose of the challenge. It was meant to the use of such a short entry.

Doesn't change much of what I'm saying. Unless format OR LENGTH(better?) is specified, there's nothing wrong with using shorter entries - tv shorts, specials - because it has always been said it's allowed. Sure, it makes the journey much easier for some than others, but doesn't break any rules and some people just wanna go through the challenge the easy way and that's alright. Challenges are often a personal journey anyway. I am only saying this because it's the 2nd time I saw Yuki saying such a thing to someone choosing a special or w/e and I've only ever seen that "observation" before when people asked if they could rewatch anime.
Jan 21, 2019 10:06 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
protoplasm said:
SheyCroix said:

Unless I'm reading something wrong there, I don't think Yuki was referring to the format when saying it would defeat the purpose of the challenge. It was meant to the use of such a short entry.

Doesn't change much of what I'm saying. Unless format OR LENGTH(better?) is specified, there's nothing wrong with using shorter entries - tv shorts, specials - because it has always been said it's allowed. Sure, it makes the journey much easier for some than others, but doesn't break any rules and some people just wanna go through the challenge the easy way and that's alright. Challenges are often a personal journey anyway. I am only saying this because it's the 2nd time I saw Yuki saying such a thing to someone choosing a special or w/e and I've only ever seen that "observation" before when people asked if they could rewatch anime.

Yes, use length better since format for us is something different. And yes, what you are saying it's true. You can keep pointing it out if you see anyone saying that. I mean, I have used entries just a few secs long in the past :shrugs:

ღ HiScore ღ LoScore ღ Auction

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Jan 21, 2019 12:40 PM

May 2009
I know this is a weird request but, for

(N.13) Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes per episode and a score of or below 6.00

I am accepting recommendations. Throw me your best underrated faves :p
Jan 21, 2019 1:55 PM

Jan 2011
protoplasm said:

(N.13) Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes per episode and a score of or below 6.00

I used this one last year: https://myanimelist.net/anime/31109
(for the 'manga scored under 6.50' task but can work for yours too)

edit:
you can also use: https://myanimelist.net/anime/37571/
and for that item this year I'm using https://myanimelist.net/anime/37584/

P.S. none of those are my faves lolol they're terrible lol
OhTsuruJan 21, 2019 2:01 PM

Jan 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Jul 2012
For more below 6 anime, this is the link to the list here in MAL:
https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7700
I don't know if it helps tho :O

Jan 21, 2019 2:09 PM

May 2009
Anna_Hiwatari said:
protoplasm said:

edit:

I never look at scores so I had no idea Senjuushi's score was so abysmal, I'm yelling

taynis said:
For more below 6 anime, this is the link to the list here in MAL:
https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7700
I don't know if it helps tho :O

I actually found an anime that's in my PTW

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1623/G-On_Riders

ecchi anime made by Shaft legends.......before they were legends
I might pick this lol
deimoscodeJan 21, 2019 2:16 PM
Jan 21, 2019 2:17 PM

Jan 2011
protoplasm said:
Anna_Hiwatari said:

edit:

I never look at scores so I had no idea Senjuushi's score was so abysmal, I'm yelling

tbh, I really looked forward to watching that anime but in the end I scored it 5 XD
it's just badddd lolol

Jan 21, 2019 7:51 PM
Aug 2016
Is "Beck" valid for anime with full English title?
Jan 21, 2019 9:55 PM

Oct 2014
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

No one word titles. Angel beats, black cat, black lagoon, Cowboy bebop, flying witch, little witch academia, log horizon, mermaid forest, princess tutu, shaman king, paranoia agent, and summer wars are all examples you can use. A couple of the slayers sequels and movies (the movies I think can be watched independently} but the first slayers series doesn't because it's a single word.
plutodiplomatJan 21, 2019 10:01 PM
Jan 22, 2019 4:17 AM

Apr 2009
Thanks for all the responses guys!

The length discussion does make me wonder if there's enough such bonus/special material out there to cover a full challenge (probably an older variant before the length restrictions were added to a lot of the items, since most are really short). It could perhaps make for its own kind of challenge, what with the variety of bonus material out there :>

Also I'm not final on the use of the special for the item, but I'd thought that my language reflected that already. No need to go on edge over it. Besides if my interest was picking stuff to pass on technicality alone and "be lazy", I'd ask something like if I could use the 2nd movie since it's got the guy who *later in life* becomes a detective (since "i'm watching the full series anyway"). If anything would fall under "missing the point of the challenge" I'd think that kind of question would be closer than the one I did pose. In the first place, my main question was on the validity of the characters.
Jan 22, 2019 4:45 AM
Jan 2018
Guys, I'm quite new to this challenge and idk how to sign up properly, I've read the instructions but when it comes to the coding part and all I'm getting quite confused. For the same reason I didn't participate last year. So if anyone can help me out please contact me.
Thank you.
Jan 22, 2019 4:51 AM
Sep 2017
Can I just do the whole challenge and do the sign-up and turn-in forms at the end?
Jan 22, 2019 7:33 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Hi guys,

Would you say Yakusoku no Neverland can be used for the challenge item Ap.20 (Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters)? It says that a child has to be 12 or younger. However, Ray has three different ages listed: 11, 12 and 13. I didn't start the anime yet, so I don't know what's going on with his age in there. Soo, does someone know if it's still acceptable for this item?
Jan 22, 2019 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
Kurosawa-san said:
Hi guys,

Would you say Yakusoku no Neverland can be used for the challenge item Ap.20 (Watch an anime with at least 3 human children as main characters)? It says that a child has to be 12 or younger. However, Ray has three different ages listed: 11, 12 and 13. I didn't start the anime yet, so I don't know what's going on with his age in there. Soo, does someone know if it's still acceptable for this item?

Ray (and the other two main characters) are explicitly stated as 11 (with the 12th birthday some months away) in the first episode. I'm not sure how long of a timeframe the show will cover in its 12 episodes, but I'd be very surprised if any of them turned 13 by the end of this season.
Jan 22, 2019 8:23 AM

Oct 2011
I'm sorry, I too have a question about N.16 (Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child)

If the character is a child for the majority of the anime, are they valid? I was planning on using Hatchin from Michiko to Hatchin, who spends the show mostly age 9-10. However, for the series finale she is apparently 17; should I find a new challenge item for this, or is this okay?

Thank you! I tried looking back through last year's discussion, but couldn't find if this was directly addressed.
Jan 22, 2019 9:09 AM

Mar 2017
Hello! I have a question..
"26. Watch an anime with a full English title."
Can I watch ReLIFE for this?

Jan 22, 2019 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
Chiuu_Chiuu said:

I think a few posts above you it was established that the title has to have more than one word, so this won't count.
Jan 22, 2019 10:52 AM

Jan 2017
I have a question regarding:
- (Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth
I picked "Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 3 - Kagayaku Mono Ten yori Otsu" for it, since it has the normal Earth-map and mainly plays in Warsaw. What do I write in the location brackets? Warsaw or the country it's in?
Jan 22, 2019 1:29 PM
Oct 2017
Kurosawa-san said:
Hi guys,

The anime has 10 more episodes to go which means 10 more weeks.
As i understand it, you cant move to the next difficulty before you finish your 1st one. So if you complete everything else, you wont be able to continue to the next stage because you will have to wait until the anime finishes airing.

Am i understanding this correct? I dont think using an airing anime is a good idea if you watch fast
Can someone correct me if im wrong tho

Jan 22, 2019 3:54 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
plutodiplomat said:
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

No one word titles. Angel beats, black cat, black lagoon, Cowboy bebop, flying witch, little witch academia, log horizon, mermaid forest, princess tutu, shaman king, paranoia agent, and summer wars are all examples you can use. A couple of the slayers sequels and movies (the movies I think can be watched independently} but the first slayers series doesn't because it's a single word.

@Nagato-Uzumaki13
The item doesn't excludes one-word titles, please don't reply wrongly. The item states:

(N.26) Watch an anime with a full English title — has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count; one letter and number only titles don't count; excludes titles that uses someone's name

"Beck" is a valid English word, so that anime is valid.

zeldaxx said:
Guys, I'm quite new to this challenge and idk how to sign up properly, I've read the instructions but when it comes to the coding part and all I'm getting quite confused. For the same reason I didn't participate last year. So if anyone can help me out please contact me.
Thank you.

If you didn't get any help, send me a PM with what is giving you trouble. I can help.

jonibla said:
Can I just do the whole challenge and do the sign-up and turn-in forms at the end?

You are free to do that, yes. Just have two different posts and make sure to state the dates correctly.

Snakering said:
I'm sorry, I too have a question about N.16 (Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child)
If the character is a child for the majority of the anime, are they valid? I was planning on using Hatchin from Michiko to Hatchin, who spends the show mostly age 9-10. However, for the series finale she is apparently 17; should I find a new challenge item for this, or is this okay?
Thank you! I tried looking back through last year's discussion, but couldn't find if this was directly addressed.

As long as you are able to prove that, if asked, yes. If it's valid for most of the anime (more than half) you can use it.

Snakering said:
Chiuu_Chiuu said:

I think a few posts above you it was established that the title has to have more than one word, so this won't count.

@Chiuu_Chiuu it won't since the word itself isn't really English. It would have been valid if it was Life, or RE: Life or something. So, invalid due to how it's written.

MandarBloodeagle said:
I have a question regarding:
- (Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth
I picked "Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 3 - Kagayaku Mono Ten yori Otsu" for it, since it has the normal Earth-map and mainly plays in Warsaw. What do I write in the location brackets? Warsaw or the country it's in?

Going with the more accurate location is preferred, but either is valid (as long it's indeed that location).

ღ HiScore ღ LoScore ღ Auction

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Jan 23, 2019 3:58 AM
Mβ™›RRIED BL Lβ™₯VER

Jan 2013
For participants needing an anime for : (Ap.36) Watch an anime with a special character or symbol in the title
TV Tropes has a listing :Lucky Charms Title

It also includes some keyboard symbols that aren't allowed, so remember to adhere to that rule. But, at least it is a starting point.

LINKS
β˜†:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::β˜†
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
β˜†:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::β˜†
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Jan 23, 2019 8:24 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
TitaniaErza105 said:
Kurosawa-san said:
Hi guys,

The anime has 10 more episodes to go which means 10 more weeks.
As i understand it, you cant move to the next difficulty before you finish your 1st one. So if you complete everything else, you wont be able to continue to the next stage because you will have to wait until the anime finishes airing.

Am i understanding this correct? I dont think using an airing anime is a good idea if you watch fast
Can someone correct me if im wrong tho

I want to use this anime for Apprentice level, and I’m only at 10/20 in the Novice at the moment, so I don’t think this is a problem for me personally.
The problem is that I don’t know why one of the characters has 3 different ages listed (while other two have only 1) and I’m not sure if it’s valid in this case.
Jan 23, 2019 9:07 AM
Jan 2019
Nurguburu said:
26. Watch an anime with a full English title.

Can you recommend some anime to watch?

I just made my MAL account and it's my first challenge, so maybe u already saw these, but there are some basics I considered to my list:
-Perfect Blue
-Little Wicht Academia
-some One Piece movie
-Lucky*Star
-Lovely*Complex
-Cowboy Bebop

I'm not sure if these can count, but:
- Steins;Gate
- Violet Evergarden
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
Jan 23, 2019 10:24 AM

Sep 2012
I'm going to be signing up for the Challenge shortly and I have a little question about setting Restrictions.

If you choose a restriction is it for each difficulty or would it have to cover the entire difficulty list as in could I choose Winter Restriction for Novice then do Apprentice as normal then choose another different restriction for Intermediate if I want to down the line or would picking Winter restriction mean I have to do all 4 levels + Expert only using Winter anime?
Jan 23, 2019 11:19 AM

Apr 2018
Can someone recommend me a relatively short series (12ish episodes) for the Apprentice category?:
"Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread."
DoubleJEspejwan6Jan 23, 2019 11:36 AM
Jan 23, 2019 11:33 AM

Oct 2017
For (N.17) on the novice challenge, with a main character that is a professional in their field, can I use Black Jack ? The MC is a great doctor and makes money saving people, but he doesn't have a license.

He seems to fit the criteria, I just want to make sure the lack of a license doesn't make it invalid for the challenge somehow.
Jan 23, 2019 11:35 AM

May 2017
DoubleJEspejwan6 said:
Can someone recommend me a relatively short series (12ish episodes) for the Apprentice category?:
Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread."

Natsume Yuujinchou
Kuroshitsuji
Cybersix
Donten ni Warau
Jan 23, 2019 1:28 PM

Sep 2012
DoubleJEspejwan6 said:
"Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread."

Black Blood Brothers could be worth a watch for you and fits in with your favourite genre of fantasy.
ThronarJan 23, 2019 1:32 PM
Jan 23, 2019 8:03 PM

Aug 2011
@SheyCroix Could you recommend me something for
(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

I'd prefer a 1 cour show and something that came out in the last few years. Thanks in advance!
Jan 23, 2019 8:46 PM
Jan 2019
Hi! Can I use "Yuru Camp" for the "anime that ends with the first letter of your MAL username (p)???
Cause Yuru Camp has a triangle character after the "camp"... plz help me
Jan 23, 2019 9:55 PM

Jan 2018
Just to alleviate some of my doubts, I have a couple questions about the 50 episode anime exception.

First, can I use an anime that has 50 episodes, but with really short episodes? (e.g. Aggressive Retsuko)

And second, am I allowed to utilize the exception more than one time?
Jan 24, 2019 1:57 AM

Jan 2018
I have question regarding on-hold/dropped anime. Is the use of on-hold/dropped anime that were watched before 2019, is only for challenge item #29 (intermediate) ?
Also regarding I.29, it is stated that "Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest". Does this means if i have on-hold anime since february 2018 and january 2018, then i must use january one?
Lastly regarding A.20, since my first 3 letters are 'I', 'D', and 'I', with 2 'I', does this mean i only need an anime that has 'I' and 'D' as part of its title or do i skip the second 'I' and goes for 'I', 'D', and 'Y' ?
Idiysar_AlmondJan 24, 2019 2:01 AM
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 24, 2019 4:18 AM

Apr 2015
Would Endro~! count for "(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field", since in their world, being a hero seems to be a profession?

Jan 24, 2019 4:51 AM
Jul 2013
Idiysar_Almond said:
I have question regarding on-hold/dropped anime. Is the use of on-hold/dropped anime that were watched before 2019, is only for challenge item #29 (intermediate) ?
Also regarding I.29, it is stated that "Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest". Does this means if i have on-hold anime since february 2018 and january 2018, then i must use january one?

"Finish an anime you put on-hold or dropped on or before July, 2018 — state the original start date and how many episodes were previously watched; the anime should have more than one episode; the anime doesn't need to be on your on-hold/dropped list. Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest. Note that you might be asked for your episode history as evidence."

From the sign up thread. So you can use anything put on hold or dropped before that.
Jan 24, 2019 6:57 AM

Jan 2011
Idiysar_Almond said:

Lastly regarding A.20, since my first 3 letters are 'I', 'D', and 'I', with 2 'I', does this mean i only need an anime that has 'I' and 'D' as part of its title or do i skip the second 'I' and goes for 'I', 'D', and 'Y' ?

First 3 letters, so the anime title has to have two 'I's.
Same goes for me, I would need to find an anime with two 'N's ;)

Jan 24, 2019 8:04 AM
Oct 2017
Anna_Hiwatari said:
Idiysar_Almond said:

On that note, what do I need to do? I only have two letters :')
Jan 24, 2019 8:51 AM

Nov 2014
Thronar said:
I'm going to be signing up for the Challenge shortly and I have a little question about setting Restrictions.

If you choose a restriction is it for each difficulty or would it have to cover the entire difficulty list as in could I choose Winter Restriction for Novice then do Apprentice as normal then choose another different restriction for Intermediate if I want to down the line or would picking Winter restriction mean I have to do all 4 levels + Expert only using Winter anime?
Restrictions need to be adhered for all challenge items of every difficulty if you want credit for them. So using your example, if you wanted to use the Winter restriction, you'd need to do it for all 5 levels if you are going for Expert completion.

DrowsySpiral said:
For (N.17) on the novice challenge, with a main character that is a professional in their field, can I use Black Jack ? The MC is a great doctor and makes money saving people, but he doesn't have a license.

He seems to fit the criteria, I just want to make sure the lack of a license doesn't make it invalid for the challenge somehow.
We've really been drawing the line at whether or not they get paid for their services, so I'd say Black Jack qualifies as a professional. His licensing status would be irrelevant.

PaulinaDeLaMora said:
Hi! Can I use "Yuru Camp" for the "anime that ends with the first letter of your MAL username (p)???
Cause Yuru Camp has a triangle character after the "camp"... plz help me
That should be fine. The exclusion of numbers and special characters detail listed in the description for this item would apply here.

Tubbyman said:
Just to alleviate some of my doubts, I have a couple questions about the 50 episode anime exception.

First, can I use an anime that has 50 episodes, but with really short episodes? (e.g. Aggressive Retsuko)

And second, am I allowed to utilize the exception more than one time?
I'd say that episode length is not mentioned with this exception so you are fine under the current rules. For sure you can utilize the exception more than one time.
CureEtudeJan 24, 2019 8:59 AM
Jan 24, 2019 11:54 AM

Oct 2018
I know you can start anime from the expert tier and series that are 50+ episodes at any time in the year, but are you also allowed to finish them or do you need to wait until you actually reach the tier you want to use them for?

For example, I've started Hunter x Hunter (2011) this week and I plan to use it for:
(Ad.03) Watch an anime with 50 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
Am I allowed to finish it before reaching the Advanced tier or do I need to finish the Novice, Apprentice and Intermediate tier first?
All according to keikaku

Read my terrible fanfictions here

Jan 24, 2019 12:21 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
AC9123 said:
Anna_Hiwatari said:

On that note, what do I need to do? I only have two letters :')

Probably you could use the anime containing 'A', 'C' and '9'? :^)
For example, 91 Days Special, Teekyuu 9 Specials, One Piece Movie 9: Episode of Chopper Plus - Fuyu ni Saku, Kiseki no Sakura or Space Station No.9...
Jan 24, 2019 2:31 PM

Sep 2015
I have already asked something similar to this, but I just need a little more clarification that way I can get the Master of... and angelic title. I am doing the genre restriction, and lets say I have picked the anime Jigoku Shoujo as an anime I want on my list. It is categorized as Mystery, Horror, Psychological, and Supernatural. The only genre that is on the restriction is Supernatural, so is it still valid for my list? Is there a minimum amount of genres I need to have that fits the anime and restriction? If I'm still confused after the answer I get, then I'll totally scrap the Master of... title and try again next year with the restrictions.
Jan 24, 2019 3:07 PM

May 2017
Meltskee said:
I have already asked something similar to this, but I just need a little more clarification that way I can get the Master of... and angelic title. I am doing the genre restriction, and lets say I have picked the anime Jigoku Shoujo as an anime I want on my list. It is categorized as Mystery, Horror, Psychological, and Supernatural. The only genre that is on the restriction is Supernatural, so is it still valid for my list? Is there a minimum amount of genres I need to have that fits the anime and restriction? If I'm still confused after the answer I get, then I'll totally scrap the Master of... title and try again next year with the restrictions.

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but I think you might be under the wrong assumption?

The genre restriction means that each anime you pick has to have one of those genre restrictions. And you can only choose one genre to use for the duration of the challenge. So for your example, if you choose Supernatural as your genre then Jigoku Shoujo would work, but then every other anime on your list has to have Supernatural listed as one of the genres to complete the "Master of..." title (the anime can have more than one genre listed, but Supernatural must be there).

Hopefully that makes more sense.
AeradaeJan 24, 2019 3:12 PM
Jan 24, 2019 3:13 PM

Sep 2015
Aeradae said:
Meltskee said:

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but I think you might be under the wrong assumption?

The genre restriction means that each anime you pick has to have ONE of those restrictions. And you can only choose one genre to use. So for your example, if you choose Supernatural as your genre Jigoku Shoujo would work, but then every other anime on your list has to have Supernatural listed as one of the genres.

Ohhh my apologies. I didn't see that explained anywhere. Is the angelic title still rewarded to people that don't do the restrictions or is that just if I don't have any slip ups with a restriction?
Jan 24, 2019 3:35 PM

May 2017
Meltskee said:
Aeradae said:

The genre restriction means that each anime you pick has to have ONE of those restrictions. And you can only choose one genre to use. So for your example, if you choose Supernatural as your genre Jigoku Shoujo would work, but then every other anime on your list has to have Supernatural listed as one of the genres.

Ohhh my apologies. I didn't see that explained anywhere. Is the angelic title still rewarded to people that don't do the restrictions or is that just if I don't have any slip ups with a restriction?

I'm pretty sure that as long as your turn-in is perfect and doesn't need corrections you will get the title, no restrictions required.
Jan 24, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2014
Does inferno cop count for Novice #17, ...with a main character who is a professional in their field? I can't tell if the titular character is a police officer or something like a vigilante.
Jan 24, 2019 8:49 PM

Aug 2018
I'd like a 1-cour recommendation for the apprentice challenge, thank you!
Jan 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Aug 2017
yungbumeater-kun said:

Mahou Shoujo Madokaβ˜…Magica.....
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 24, 2019 10:35 PM

Aug 2011
yungbumeater-kun said:

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Hinamatsuri
Jan 25, 2019 3:06 AM

Jan 2017
[re-post]

Discord server released for challenge related stuff. Feel free to join.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think we should have more realistic anime? ( 1 2 )

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Apr 14

51 by 9765 »»
6 minutes ago

» Can Anime Elves Become Overweight ?

tchitchouan - 60 minutes ago

9 by JKKH »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

140 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 44 minutes ago

9 by Elitar »»
11 minutes ago

» Male anime characters that have the charisma of a Rockstar?

Vargnatt - Apr 15

13 by LoveLikeBlood »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.