Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 20, 2019 8:51 AM

Dec 2015
@YamEnele Even people who despise it easily noticed several good elements other than the soundtrack. Liking something or not has nothing to do with it being good and deserving a good score (like in school).

I'm sure you can find some beginnings of tracks to explore here but here is a review: http://www.nihonreview.com/anime/flcl/ It's way too enthusiastic at times though, this one would be a better example: http://scythe.net/archen/reviews/anime/flcl.html
@CodeBlazeFate, once a proud anti-Furikuri (see https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=226248 ) who came to accept the fact this GAINAX product had actual qualities, might be able to expose things better to you than me who gis a fervent 80s to 00s GAINAX follower.

CodeBlazeFate said:
people only start going “holy shit that’s high; this has GOTTA be good, right?” at around 8.50+, with like the top 100-200s.

But...

This HAS TO be good, right?!?

July 4, 2019
@St0rmblade You have a slight chance to (moderately) appreciate Alternative (either as a US 6TVeps or a jap.2h movie)

May 12, 2020
@Fafette Canti is just one of those "things" warped from the Medical Mecanica through Ta-kun's head injury. The main difference is that they kept him as he was able to "use" Atomsk power through Naota.
What you call "seasons" are basically entirely distinct series. (Not saying they're not worth watching, but it's just more food for people that can't live without getting new dosis of "FuriKuri" labelled products)

PS: looks like you're into OAVs right now so have a good time with them !
Rei_IIIMay 12, 2020 7:22 AM
Jan 20, 2019 9:33 AM

Apr 2016
YamEnele said:
I really don't understand! Why is this overrated? The only good thing here is the soundtrack.. i don't like it and i don't understand it. Please explain why is it good?
The visuals are often varied and some of the most fluid of the past 2 decades, with several techniques that have rare or never been attempted again since, and many incredibly-well animated and imaginative action sequences. It took until a second viewing for me to appreciate the symbolic coming-of-age storyline to any extent whatsoever, but it's pretty tightly constructed amidst all the chaos. Granted, the early episodes still turn me off and a lot of the characters are kinda eh, but the writing and visual prowess are both tight as all hell. It's certainly a unique and passionate production to be sure, even though it can feel kinda alienating.

Thanks for the shoutout @Rei366
Jan 20, 2019 10:54 PM

Sep 2018
Rei366 said:
@YamEnele Even people who despise it easily noticed several good elements other than the soundtrack. Liking something or not has nothing to do with it being good and deserving a good score (like in school).

I'm sure you can find some beginnings of tracks to explore here but here is a review: http://www.nihonreview.com/anime/flcl/ It's way too enthusiastic at times though, this one would be a better example: http://scythe.net/archen/reviews/anime/flcl.html
@CodeBlazeFate, once a proud anti-Furikuri (see https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=226248 ) who came to accept the fact this GAINAX product had actual qualities, might be able to expose things better to you than me who gis a fervent 80s to 00s GAINAX follower.

Ohh.. thanks for explaining.. I'm agree that the animation is good ;) but sometimes it's OA but still I like the animation.. the story, it's weird and have double meaning? I just don't understand it all. hahaha
Jan 20, 2019 11:00 PM

Sep 2018
@CodeBlazeFate
I kind of understand it now.. but 8.07 is so high! The animation and soundtrack is good.. the story is mehh? Hahaha
Jan 21, 2019 11:08 AM

Apr 2016
YamEnele said:
@CodeBlazeFate
I kind of understand it now.. but 8.07 is so high! The animation and soundtrack is good.. the story is mehh? Hahaha
8.07 is pretty high but people only start gping “holy shit that’s high; this has GOTTA be good, right?” at around 8.50+, with like the top 100-200s.

@Rei366 lol Eva da GOAT
CodeBlazeFateJan 21, 2019 7:13 PM
Apr 1, 2019 12:02 AM

Oct 2017
Re watching this brought me back to this nice soundtrack and animation along with getting tons of references I missed during my first watch. Very good series and I can't wait to start working on watching the sequels.
May 3, 2019 7:20 AM

Apr 2017
I don't know what to feel about this anime. I appreciate it a lot, but it was a load of barnacles. Sure, loads of character development, fast-paced story, symbolism and whatever, but it felt boring. How did I make it lol
+ No need to thank me for reviving this thread!
Jul 2, 2019 10:30 AM

Sep 2017
What a weird conclusion to a weird show. I watched this for my 2019 AWC and because I wanted to understand all of the hooplah about this show. Episode discussion first, then I will give my final thoughts and final score for FLCL.

I wish I had gotten chopstick courses in high school. Maybe then I would actually know how to use them. I'm curious where Canti and Haruko went (even after watching the conclusion to the show). Poor Mamimi getting splashed. That would easily ruin my day. Interesting justification for being called the "Pirate King." I love that they brought back the manga style. I knew it was coming too as soon as he walked down the stairs. What... does Furi Kuri mean? Where did Mamimi get all of the cell phones from? Didn't realize Mamimi had a revenge list. Naota and Mamimi are homeless now. Nice. As convoluted as that hamster story was, it also conveyed a nice message. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't the giant hand using the Medical Mechanica facility as a fucking clothes iron. Another stellar action scene. Nothing to say there. That ending left quite a bit to be desired, though. I've never been the biggest fan of "open-to-interpretation" endings.

FLCL is a very weird show, I think we can all agree on that. On a technical level, the show approaches levels of flawlessness I have seen in very few televised shows (although if we want to be technical, this was an OVA so higher animation quality is sort of expected). The animation quality was better than some high budget MOVIES I have seen, and I believe the show deserves to be commended there. The soundtrack was phenomenal, but the voice-acting (sub) left a lot to be desired. My biggest gripes come from the storytelling, which while likely intentionally experimental and convoluted, was far too confusing for a meaningful story to be conveyed. In my opinion, the ending was shit too. Characters weren't that stellar either, with only Haruko standing out. I also didn't enjoy this as much as other parody type shows I have seen, like my forum avi Gintama. I'll give FLCL a mid-ish 7/10. Pretty good, wouldn't recommend to everyone.

Jul 3, 2019 12:21 PM

Aug 2017
Now that I've finished this masterpiece, I look on my 3 Vespa metal models in a whole different light.

Also, I don't understand the people who say they needed several rewatches to grasp the meaning of the show. In my opinion, it's absolutely understandable on the first watch, and I'm talking not about the """random"" part, but the story as well - all you need to do is carefully observe the characters and their interactions with each other, sometimes through various symbolism, which is not that impossible to decypher. It's even easier with director's commentary (which I suggest everyone should listen to). I've bothered to read several in-depth and complete explanations of the show, and I didn't find a lot of info that I hadn't grasped myself already. Still satisfying to read how others perceive the show though.
I should also admit that this ED sticked with me forever, the song goes so good with the visuals, it's the embodiment of what I call "cool". Just 11/10

By the way, I still don't know whether I'll watch the sequels though. I'm already quite frightened by the idea itself, and to make things worse, they seem to have almost no positive response from the fans whatsoever.
St0rmbladeJul 4, 2019 12:32 AM
Jul 3, 2019 4:18 PM

Aug 2017
I just had a sudden revelation that the last scene from Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 (which was co-directed by Tsurumaki, too) is strikingly similar to episode 6 of FLCL. Wow!
Jul 31, 2019 1:10 AM

Mar 2008
insufferable... if I was offered 50 quid to watch this show again I would refuse
Aug 15, 2019 10:51 AM
Dec 2018
Wish the ending could've been better.
Dec 29, 2019 8:37 PM
Jul 2016
grayrebornnhy said:
Really liked the pun in the end though. The existence of the iron itself is an irony, an irony to contrast the normalcy of the entire situation in the neighbourhood itself. The iron is supposed to 'flatten' anything interesting back into something plain and 'flat', yet the town it is in in the first place is a good example of that. Mamimi left in the end symbolises her getting over her past. After taking revenge upon the people who bullied her, and seeing that Naota can never act as Tasuku's replacement anymore, she left. In a way, it was a satisfying conclusion for Mamimi's segment in the anime. In fact, the entire thing about his brother actually acted as an obstacle to Naota's maturity, which was overcome by the end.

For Ninamori, the conclusion was less than I expected, sadly (I like her character most out of the supporting cast, and even the main cast). It is shown in the first half of the series that she has come to consensus and admitted her angst and abhorrence towards her parents' actions, when she mentioned about crying out. Additionally, the very ending which she passed Naota a soft drink she drank - it was a homage of sort which mimics the beginning when Mamimi was the one who did that. This is evidently a hint towards her continuing crush for Naota, though unrequited. (I liked this scene particularly in this episode)

Lastly for Naota. He is definitely the most important character in this anime, (well, he is the main character after all) and the development he has underwent throughout the six episodes is highly significant. From a childish cynic who desires to be like a grownup in an environment which prevents him from doing so, a hateful character, which eventually grows up to be what we would call a man. Nevertheless, some things will never change, (just like what Gainax does nearly all of the time) the town remain as it is, mundane and uneventful, and he remains a cynic, as if nothing has happened. However, one cannot deny his feelings of love for Haruko by the end, even though it seems like she never had any feel for him but to make use of him only. Definitely disputed, and I do believe that Haruko did have feelings for him by the end. Her priorities however, still placed more importance than Naota, despite a moment of desire to bring him with her (the part before she left).

Overall, FLCL proved to be a great watch. While I do feel uncomfortable and is highly neutral (slightly towards dislike) towards the epic battle action sequences, they are, in the end, a part of Gainax's 'culture' and they just couldn't leave this out of their original anime. Technical aspects are very good for a 2000 anime, that is thanks to their collaboration with I.G. The soundtrack purely done by the pillows proved to be very suitable and applicable for the overall mood of FLCL. Props to be given to its greatest aspect - the characters. While many do find this difficult to understand, having been highly concealed by the relentless actions scenes and random moments; if one actually stops to recap and think (intensely), FLCL's charm lies in this aspect. As such, 9/10 for a great conclusion to this anime.

Thanks for commentary grayrebornnhy. I've read them in every thread - truly informative.
Dec 30, 2019 9:02 AM
Dec 2019
For a giant metaphor of puberty and maturity, this series did a pretty great job I'd say. This is one I'll have to rewatch to truly appreciate I think.
Jan 10, 2020 7:35 AM

Jan 2015
That was a bif LOL.
I don't know why I enjoyed it actually, but I loved the interactions.
8/10
Feb 17, 2020 7:24 PM

Oct 2012
There isn't nearly enough Mamimi in this anime.
Orokamonogatari adaptation when?
Feb 19, 2020 8:19 PM
Nov 2015
Coming of age screams everybody, yet no one realised that the male MC is 12 !!!! He is in middle school, he is a kid, and he is furi kuri with a 17 y/o teen WHO CLEARLY USE him since her bf leave him. she is a needy girl Who love to toy him, but the moment he say her i love you and try to Kiss her she did the most disgusted face, she love to use him and toy him when he was naive and passive, yet the moment he took the lead she dislike that, no more power dinamic ...THE SAME WITH HARUKO ir the girl from space, she was using him in order to get to admisk ... When the thing she really Cared about leave, so did she ... Both woman used this kid and people Scream coming of age ? ... Disgusting plot that i wasnt able to grab firts time cuz i was to busy taking this anime seriuosly, but now i SAW THE REAL MEANING as is weird and just not It !
Mar 22, 2020 12:01 PM

Sep 2017
Weirdest shit I've watched in a while; and yet the series grew on me.
Mar 23, 2020 8:30 AM

Sep 2009
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
This must be the worst show I've ever seen in my life. I understood most of the symbolism and references and I still didn't find it funny (and it was my only hope for the series, that despite the horror of it all, it will at least make me laugh). Story is a clusterfuck of all random things you can probably imagine. Characters must be one of the most annoying ones I've ever seen and the animation at times... Lord, have mercy! The only and I mean the ONLY good thing about this show is the music... And that's the only reason I ended up giving it a 2/10 instead of a 1. I will forever wonder why do ppl like this so much...

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Apr 1, 2020 3:23 PM

Jan 2014
reading this helped a lot: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAnime/comments/42p15p/what_flcl_means_for_me/

definitely think i'll need to rewatch this eventually... i feel like i've got a faint notion of what it's trying to say but watching it one or two more times seems necessary. until i do that though, 8/10 for me. it was simultaneously super enjoyable and massively frustrating to watch LOL
Apr 10, 2020 5:10 AM

Apr 2015
Power pop is boring!

Power pop has no atmosphere!

But POWER pop has POWER
Apr 30, 2020 1:18 PM

Aug 2015
Wow, that was something. Visuals were fantastic and same goes for the soundtrack. The underlying story tho... it was quite boring for me. Also didn't like the shota relationships going on.

Anyway, it was an alright show. 7/10
The only opinion that should matter to you is yours.
May 12, 2020 6:15 AM

Feb 2020
So Haruko really was the villain all along ! That explains things. She's a bad, dangerous person who manipulates people into making them love her just so that she can get what she wants, and what she wants is the one she truly is in love with. While it makes her all the less likable, it also makes her all the more interesting, I like that. I also like how this episode actually developed her a little bit by displaying more serious sides of her. I just wish it was explored more, she could've been a pretty great character if they actually explained why she's like this.
I also don't get if she even cares just a little bit about Naota. She seemed to care in some scenes, scenes where she didn't need to play a role, but it is contradicting other scenes... Well, I guess I'll just rewatch the show again to understand her character better ! I'm really intrigued by her (even though she very often gets on my nerves no matter what).
I also really liked Naota's development and growth, he is a very good representation of a teen going through puberty. His relationship with Haruko saddened me, he knew she was a bad person but at the same time decided to go with her anyway just because he thought he loved her while it's pretty clear he didn't, he just tried to find comfort in her as you can expect from a lost teen like him, he just was in such need of something happening in his life, affection, care, something. I hope someone will truly provide him that some day because between Haruko and Mamimi, this poor guy has been pretty unlucky.
And speaking of Mamimi, she is an interesting character too. So lonely after her loved one left, she tried to do anything to fill the gap, even if it meant replacing him with his little brother, and even with a weird robot creature (what was that ? I didn't get it). She even is a bit psychotic, isn't she ? It has been particularly showed in this episode, she gave me yandere vibes. But now she apparently wants to reconstruct her life, that's a good thing. It's also good that Naota didn't keep in touch with neither Haruko nor Mamimi. They caused him more harm than good.
Overall those three characters are pretty good ones, especially since the show is only 6 episodes long, but I wish Haruko and Mamimi got more development.
Well there's still 2 seasons left, but I heard that Haruko is the only one coming back and it overall is much less good than the first season so I don't know if I'll watch them.
To summarize my opinion about this show, I like it, it has some pretty good ideas and I like the cartoony aspect and some of the humor (the 4th wall break of this ep was priceless), plus the characters are interesting, however the plot is too confusing (because yeah, there is a plot, I'm surprised this show has the reputation of not having one actually), a lot of scenes are very overwhelming, the only truly likable main character is Naota (though I guess that's the point), some situations were too random even when we see them from a metaphorical point of view...
So I think 7 is a good score for it. I don't believe it's the masterpiece people claim it to be, far from it, but it is good nonetheless, I'll rewatch it some day.
May 12, 2020 7:42 AM

Feb 2020
@Rei_III Oh I see, thanks for explaining ! I didn't at all understand it that way.
As for the two other series, it explains why the setting looks so different. I think I'll check them out anyway, at least the first one, I'm curious.

And yeah, I don't know why I suddenly felt like trying OAVs but I like it, thanks !
Jul 11, 2020 7:44 AM

Apr 2020
Crazy and weird lmao, the way i like

⬇ CLICK IT ⬇

⬆ CLICK IT ⬆
Aug 10, 2020 11:11 AM

Jun 2020
Finished the show today, and i can say for sure it had extremely good animation (crazy fights) with awesome music, weird stuff & jokes everywhere... (+ haruko =3) Really enjoyed it 9/10
Though i'm easily entertained (and was lost sometimes, who tf was this guy in the closet in ep 4??), FLCL was pretty interesting !
Sep 24, 2020 6:38 AM

Mar 2020
Lmao the "Pirate King" reference again
And Naota's dad has broken the 4th wall, damn he knows everything about the anime, the main character and the episodes.
Amazing animation yet again!
And Haruhara left.. demn. I'm gonna miss these characters and the show, it kind of his it's own charm in the form of an abstract artform..
Dec 23, 2020 6:09 PM

May 2020
oh, I love this show, the visuals, music, and weirdness is the best. Legit in my top 10 now. 10/10 Let's gooooooooooooooo
Dec 27, 2020 1:27 AM

May 2020
Can't believe it took me so long to figure out that the factory was just a giant ironing box.

Anyway, this series was alright. Its going take a bit of analysis before I give it a final score though.
Feb 17, 2021 6:00 PM

Feb 2020
WTF is probably the first word that comes to mind after watching this series
Probably "Creative mess" is better sounding word to describe it.
It not a masterpiece, far from it. It is more comparable to food which is made of all the available ingredient mashed up together into as big lump and somehow the end result turned out edible. That's what it is in true essence.

Plot-
To be true, there is not much to it. Probably, most of it won't make sense at all. It is a bunch of abstract ideas mashed up together which has no real connection as a whole. There is heavy symbolism at the cost of actual plot. It's greatest weakness is delivery. It's not something that is very appealing (unless u are fan theoretician or a dumb guy who think complicated = masterpiece)

Character -
Probably its biggest strength. They are be loud, annoying, bizarre and stupid most of the times, but still very connectable in a unexplainably weird manner.

Art and animation-
Art style is quite simple and cartoony at times. But a lot of different types animation are used in it (from normal 2-D to cut out animation, they even used slightly animated manga panels in some parts). These styles probably don't really blend together well in this anime. It's more like some part looks really good while other part looks really bad.

Themes
All together u can jot it down as a "growing phase". But still at times there is heavy themes most of which can be connected to "lusting". I don't want to talk about it much but it can get really downright weird at times.

Overall - 6/10
Unique and experimental, but not really well constructed or understandable. It was barely enjoyable for me. I am not really looking forward for more of such content, but I may still watch its sequel because its just 6 episode in the end.
AdampkFeb 17, 2021 6:30 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Feb 27, 2021 3:10 PM

Feb 2017
People who don't like FLCL probably have tiny head-guitars.

Mar 18, 2021 12:06 AM
Mar 2020
Just finished and....wtf hahah

Not so sure about the ending but it definitely was something. Overall it was interesting to watch.
Mar 18, 2021 6:13 AM

Jan 2020
Watched it all in one night, i didn’t really make any effort to analyze the deeper meaning but it was cool
Mar 22, 2021 10:28 PM

Jul 2016
FLCL = Basically Gainax's version of a story about self-discovery, sexual awakening and in general, the obstacles and lessons of growing up. Granted, execution was weird af but somehow, the story and characters' issues still felt incredibly relatable during most of the time. Quite unique piece of work, I must say.

Despite the lack of depth in her character, I absolutely loved Haruko and Naota's development as MC was also quite interesting to follow. Not to mention I also loved the chaotic animation and just how creative the art-style became at times.

8/10 - Of the most enjoyable audiovisual experiences I have ever had. And special mention to this show's OST, by the way. Shit was simply amazing in my book.
Mar 31, 2021 8:38 AM

Jun 2016
And that's it, the climax of the ova. Man, it was certainly a painful one too get through. Everything was all over the place, and over the top, it just didn't gel that well with me. As far as what I can say I enjoyed, it was the animation, often wacky and creative, but even that plus made me think was it really necessary?, at points. Whelp, at least it made me appreciate Evangelion more, lol.

Highlight: Amarao being the MVP of the last ep. He was always the funniest part of each ep, since being introduced in episode 4
A-Simple-SquireMar 31, 2021 4:23 PM

Apr 22, 2021 9:45 PM
Dec 2020
Great anime while stoned
May 15, 2021 2:06 PM

Jul 2020
I gotta say that Naota looked pretty sick with the pirate king's power. Anyways, I gotta say, despite the weirdness in this show, I honestly really enjoyed it, I absolutely loved the soundtrack, loved the visuals provided by it, and I really liked the characters as well; I would give this an 8/10
Aug 5, 2021 5:20 PM
Jul 2019
You have a great ending to this strange series, but there are still some things we didn't understand until the end of the series.
I don't understand this Haruko at all and what she's doing with this stuff, however when she heard Naoto tell her, "suki da" she was ready. 😂
Oct 24, 2021 3:55 AM

Feb 2019
Haruko is a alien, she is chasing after Atmosk, the Pirate King.

Awesome final battle.

Naota-kun is left alone, both Haruko and Mamimi leaves.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Dec 6, 2021 12:30 AM

Sep 2020
Damn. Those first 5 episodes were some of the best I’d ever seen, but I don’t know about this one. It just feels like something was missing from it, honestly to the point where I can call it unsatisfying. Maybe I’ll rewatch and appreciate it later (because I really do like this show overall,) but for now it’s just kinda disappointing
watch this and your dick (or vagayna) will literally blow off with the sheer amount of force and momentum created by inertia and Einsteins second law :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXJuefY2tG1lB9q7QaFJQLQ
Dec 31, 2021 12:56 PM
Nov 2020
While there are two more seasons, the only recurring character is Haruko, not anyone who actually got character development. Sadly while FLCL season 1 will always remain in my top animes of all time, I felt... nothing for season 2 and 3. I just didn't care about them at all and they made no mark on me whatsoever. I don't know if it's the writing, or the change in characters or what, they just feel empty.
Jan 18, 2022 5:50 PM

Feb 2021
Unbelievable. I came out of this alive
CrackMay 11, 2022 10:43 PM
Jan 19, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
help i'm lost, i'm very dumb (TT)

edit: oh no anyways, i'm too overthinking it. i enjoy it
removed-userJan 19, 2022 8:11 PM
Feb 11, 2022 7:16 AM

Aug 2019
Damn it ended...really loved it...at the end haruka only cared about atomsk but she did ask naota to come with her....atleast naota confessed...in the end what is furi kuri...lol
Mar 16, 2022 8:19 PM

Aug 2020
Furi kuri means nothing. Don't even worry about it. What a fanservice show

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 18, 2022 6:56 AM

Mar 2020
fuckk i really forgot how elite this shit was
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 15, 2022 5:55 AM

Apr 2020
I am too dumb to understand anything. Is this even an anime?
water
May 3, 2022 7:13 PM
Nov 2021
What a wild show lol. Overall I was thoroughly entertained, but yeah it hardly made any sense.
Sep 5, 2022 3:29 AM
Jan 2022
it was one of the best OG anime imo..those animations..those actions..those emotions are something which entertained me well enough
Sep 11, 2022 10:43 PM
Jul 2018
this was TRULY...an awful masterpiece 10/10 would watch again.
removed-userSep 11, 2022 10:46 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 22, 2008

113 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 22, 2008

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 21, 2008

133 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Piroko - Apr 28, 2008

148 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 22, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Furi Kuri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

babykeiji - Mar 5, 2008

240 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 11, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.