Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 7, 2019 11:48 AM
May 2018
Hey there,

The manga has been over for a little while now, and it's almost 2 years since season 1 aired. Do you think there's still a chance we get season 2 this summer? In fact, will we get it at all?
Has anyone got any information about it? Words from the studio about this? I can't find anything official about the matter on the internet...
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Jan 11, 2019 3:14 PM
May 2018
Dante012 said:
Hey there,

The manga has been over for a little while now, and it's almost 2 years since season 1 aired. Do you think there's still a chance we get season 2 this summer? In fact, will we get it at all?
Has anyone got any information about it? Words from the studio about this? I can't find anything official about the matter on the internet...

Well I’m not for certain if this is official or not, but recently an article was published stating that season 2 will be aired July of 2019
Here is the article if you are interested: https://lifekino.club/tsurezure-children-season-2.html
Jan 13, 2019 9:55 AM
May 2018
Thank you! Yeah, I don't know if it can be trusted or not... but I so want to believe it xD!
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Jan 13, 2019 9:58 AM

Nov 2016
Sadly, It hasn't been confirmed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 2:48 PM

Mar 2017
I'm gutted that a season two has never been announced! This anime is hilarious and i love seeing all the different relationships!
Mar 7, 2019 3:55 PM
Nov 2014
ANIM3_DORK said:
Dante012 said:
Hey there,

Well I’m not for certain if this is official or not, but recently an article was published stating that season 2 will be aired July of 2019
Here is the article if you are interested: https://lifekino.club/tsurezure-children-season-2.html

Thanks for the info, man. I'm looking forward to it :)
Jun 25, 2019 12:25 AM

Dec 2009
Damn shame... 2 years+ feels like too long of a reality of a second season happening. I guess the sales weren't good enough... fuck.
Jun 26, 2019 12:10 AM
May 2018
My thoughts exactly xD! It's a shame, it was a really nice anime, totally different from the usual shônen crap...
Well at least there is Takagi-san season 2 this summer. Same vibes, same format, although it is more for kids (and more repetitive since it follows only one couple).

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Jul 8, 2019 3:47 PM
Feb 2019
So that website was a lie.
Jul 20, 2019 9:24 PM
Dec 2018
Damn I kinda wanted to see there life as couples and after highschool or something
Jul 21, 2019 12:27 AM
May 2018
OhNoTheLag said:
Damn I kinda wanted to see there life as couples and after highschool or something

The manga doesn't go over high-school, so that would be very unlikely. However there are so many interesting stuff in the manga that didn't make it into the anime ^^. I want to see Patty's chapters so bad! And the theatre crew ones!

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Jul 27, 2019 10:23 PM
May 2016
waalex11 said:
Damn shame... 2 years+ feels like too long of a reality of a second season happening. I guess the sales weren't good enough... fuck.

It really sucks when a seemingly awesome romance anime doesn't get a second season but all these action ones do! Not to hate on action anime just saying that the romance genera is lacking in continuations
Jul 29, 2019 10:25 PM

Dec 2009
Katie4478 said:
waalex11 said:

It really sucks when a seemingly awesome romance anime doesn't get a second season but all these action ones do! Not to hate on action anime just saying that the romance genera is lacking in continuations
Definitely... a lot of bad generic and/or weak writing of story, plots and characters anime get adapted instead unfortunately...
Aug 13, 2019 5:32 AM

Feb 2019
Katie4478 said:
waalex11 said:

The problem is with you guys and your perception on this one though. As you've even said yourself; these are romance novels/animes you're talking about - not biographies - what they show is the very moment those romantic acts and situations happen - it's about those moments, not to what they lead up to eventually.

Animes like Tsurezure Children are specifically scripted to show the viewers this moments - for different reasons, but most the time just to remind them about similar situations they've experienced themselves. And it's something many animes do a horribly job at - they show you romance and characters that aren't realistic by any means. Just like the stories were written by people who never actually experienced such things themselves - and... well... I guess that's just the reason at least in some cases.

I haven't read the comic - so I can't say for sure how the story telling is enacted there - but since it's based on a 4-panel comic the anime adaption most likely represented what the manga already setup. And even if not, the anime clearly was made with the intention to present those situational insights in bigger stories that are up to the viewer to imagine. I mean - just look realistically at the topic - not sure about japanese culture, but at least in the west; how many of those teen romances actually end up in 'everlasting love'? If you present a realistic view on it, you end up with a drama - because especially teens tend to stumble into all sorts of tragedies - this anime though obviously likes to focus on the romantic part - there is simply no need to get into the 'boring' part of everyday struggle and concessions of being in a relationship.

If you like to watch animes showing this topic, there is plenty enough on the market - but it's rather tagged as drama than romcom. I have to admit that both genres are filled with rather bland experiences though - Tsurezure Children is not imho - so why do we need to force them into something that might come out as forced and actually unwanted?

Take it as it is; a reminiscence of teen romance - it doesn't have to be any more - no - it most likely is better off if it doesn't even tries to be any more than this.
Feb 3, 2020 2:41 PM
Feb 4, 2020 2:11 AM
May 2018
@OtakuOnline552: Sorry, it's not. This website is a fake. It had announced season 2 in 2019, but they were wrong. Look at the previous comments: someone had seen the exact same website last year, but it was announcing season 2 for summer 2019. Turned out they were wrong.

I don't know what the deal is with this website. The fact is, they're spreading false information. Just trolls, maybe.

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Feb 28, 2020 8:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Keep dreaming maybe last year we can get information. Peace out!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 23, 2020 12:53 AM
Feb 2020
hopefully we'll get it this summer. since a bunch of anime is supposed to be released by then season 2 might be inside that list.
Apr 2, 2020 10:55 PM
Jul 2019
vishuaaa said:
hopefully we'll get it this summer. since a bunch of anime is supposed to be released by then season 2 might be inside that list.

im hearing the author has finally spoke out about season 2 of tsurezure children and has said there is little to no possibilities for a season 2 but he hopes there is.
Apr 17, 2020 9:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
ComicalWorlds said:
vishuaaa said:

im hearing the author has finally spoke out about season 2 of tsurezure children and has said there is little to no possibilities for a season 2 but he hopes there is.

Thanks for the hope. Seriously, this masterpiece of young love really deserve another season for at least until their graduations
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 17, 2020 8:13 PM
Mar 2019
now waiting for the second season ( if its coming)
I love K-On, and so should you.

Apr 26, 2020 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
2 years since the manga ended and almost 3 since the anime finished.
Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever get a second season but it is possible to continue properly into a full adaption since it was faithful to the manga.

Maybe if the author needs promotion for a new project, they might resume the anime for promotion of his work, or if a wholesome studio simply wants to fully adapt the manga.
Nov 15, 2020 11:49 AM
Jan 2019
I'm planning on watching it. Since everyone is talking about season 2 I'm just curious does season 1 ends with open ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

126 by anunusualweeb »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2017

211 by Carlosxgs09 »»
Oct 26, 2023 8:26 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.