Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2019 12:18 AM

Oct 2013
protoplasm said:
outbreak_studio said:
I use anilist to track my anime insted of mal anime tracking list; this is due to the idea that i can create a list speifically for the 2019 Watching Challenge and only have anime i plat to watch in that list which just makes it much faster. I suppose this is not gonna cause any issues right? Am I the only who is using other tracker or are there other people using other trackers..

I use anilist as well, because of Taiga. No problems there. But updating your MAL would be more optimal because on anilist I don't think it's possible to see started/finished date as easily as MAL (if it's too much trouble, do check Douki and do a test-run to see if it transfers start/finished dates^^)

Well you can create a list with only the items for the challenge on MAL with the tags system.
Personally I use the "hold-on" part for the... hold-on animes xD but you can do it like I do with my completed AWC 2019
-> here <-

Just need to add the tag on the anime description

And then copy past the link and changed the "status"number (if you want completed or watching) and name tag at the end on the link I put here
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Titadou?status=2&tag=AWC+2019&order=
For the numbers it's easy, 0 (all), 1 (watching), 2 (completed), 3 (hold-on) etc.

Just put the link for this list in your challenge and it's easy peasy and fast!
Edit : oh and change the username too, it's pretty obvious but... XD
TitadouJan 10, 2019 12:28 AM
Jan 10, 2019 2:57 AM

Aug 2018
Just a quick question:

For N.26: Watch an anime with a full English title, would Zombieland Saga count?
Wondering because Saga is the name of the setting, but it should be fine right?

Thanks in advance :)
Jan 10, 2019 4:28 AM

Jan 2018
Thanks, I guess I just missed the second half of their explanation for it, "Angelic title will be granted to those that achieve a perfect inspection. Perfect as in nothing asked to fix.
Sorry for the dumb question.
Jan 10, 2019 4:55 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
yungbumeater-kun said:
Just a quick question:

For N.26: Watch an anime with a full English title, would Zombieland Saga count?

It should be fine as "saga" is still a legit English word.
Jan 10, 2019 5:12 AM

Aug 2013
For the on-hold item, as I am planning the tiers above too, I've never updated an episode count of an anime so almost all my on-hold entries are without starting date and episode history. Should I skip the item or one of those could still be valid?
Jan 10, 2019 5:27 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Sky345 said:
Is there any kind of extra gratification or title gifted for those who completed all the items of each section, instead of only the minimum amount required?

I'm sorry to say, but no. As it is there are already 70 anime for the ones who do the highest section. Anything more than that will begin to get like last year, and I rather not have a repeat of that ^^'. However, you can do it unofficially if you want, please be sure to put the extra items into a separate spoiler.

yungbumeater-kun said:
Just a quick question:

Yes, Saga indeed is an English word, so it will be valid.

simon443 said:
For the on-hold item, as I am planning the tiers above too, I've never updated an episode count of an anime so almost all my on-hold entries are without starting date and episode history. Should I skip the item or one of those could still be valid?

Could be valid, but I rather you skip them since you might get invalidated and asked for episode history. And you don't update that as often/at all. It's better not to risk it I'd say.
Jan 10, 2019 6:14 AM

Jul 2016
what are the exact rules regarding on-hold/dropped anime? There are a few shows that friends have shown me the first (or first and second) episode(s) for last year, but I never got round to watching them properly and added them to on-hold. If I start watching them from episode 1 again, can they cound towards the challenge?
nadinternetJan 10, 2019 6:18 AM
Jan 10, 2019 6:54 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
For the condition of "more/less than X minutes per episode", does the anime need to have more than 1 episode, or can it have 1 episode?
Jan 10, 2019 6:55 AM

Sep 2012
I really like the format of this challenge.. gonna finish it all for sure and enjoy every new anime i am gonna finish for this challenge

my question is can i set Restriction to the following ?

๐Ÿ”ป Restriction: Complete All Items

Meaning completing all of the following
Novice — 31 total items
Apprentice — 37 total items
Intermediate — 29 total items
Advanced — 20 total items
Expert — 8 total items

even though required is less than that...
Jan 10, 2019 6:57 AM

Sep 2012
Half_Bl00d said:
For the condition of "more/less than X minutes per episode", does the anime need to have more than 1 episode, or can it have 1 episode?

if it does not mention the number of episode than 1 episode can be used as long as it meet the required minutes (i mostly use movies or OVA)
Jan 10, 2019 7:25 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@Daisy-Sensei: thank you.

And regarding your own question I also wanted to ask, can you complete more items than required in each category?
Jan 10, 2019 7:42 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Daisy-Sensei said:
I really like the format of this challenge.. gonna finish it all for sure and enjoy every new anime i am gonna finish for this challenge

my question is can i set Restriction to the following ?

๐Ÿ”ป Restriction: Complete All Items

Meaning completing all of the following
Novice — 31 total items
Apprentice — 37 total items
Intermediate — 29 total items
Advanced — 20 total items
Expert — 8 total items

even though required is less than that...

Half_Bl00d said:
And regarding your own question I also wanted to ask, can you complete more items than required in each category?

You can complete more items, but it won’t be assessed and you won’t get any extra title for that. If you want to complete more items by your own, you need to include them in a separate spoiler section, as mentioned before by @Yuki-Chan276
Jan 10, 2019 7:48 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Lestat- said:
ScarletCelestial said:
By the looks of things it already has the mythology tag?
I can’t see the tag. Can I ask a challenge moderator to verify?

It has the Japanese mythology tag, so it's okay

VessaKamio said:
1. What should I add in the "anime forum set" bullet? Or where can I verify or set it up 'cause I have no idea what that is and I don't know if I even have something set up?

In case you are still interested, head over here https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
to be able to set up your forum avatar and forum signature

Nezperdian said:
If you are unable to complete one due to not finding any anime available, let us know to add the note here for your tried difficulty level.

I'm using Action - TV - Winter - Persistent restrictions and the expert section turns impossible.

E.02: If anyone chooses a Type restriction, then you can't complete since all the entries are movies.

E.04: There are 5 with Action, but they are not TV.

E.06: Without any genre, for TV there are only 6 to choose and are only compatible with the Rushed restriction (in my case only 1 has the Action genre (Ladyspo) but it only works with Spring and Rushed)
For OVAs there are 2 Rushed, 9 Persistent (a few hentais), and 2 that are in the middle.
For Specials there are only 2.
For ONAs there are 25 that only fits for Rushed.

E.08: 24 pages of OVAs, and a few entries of movies, specials and ONAs.

Oh, well. I guess I won't be able to boast having completed the Expert section uwu

Thanks for sharing! I will verify the information as well then add the note.

yungbumeater-kun said:
Just a quick question:

(@Kurosawa-san @Yuki-Chan276)
That would be invalid. Just because of how Zombieland is written. That word in itself isn't really an English word. For example, that would be like saying you can use an anime called "Causetheawesomenessishereisvalid The Animation" or something.

Yuki-Chan276 said:
simon443 said:

Could be valid, but I rather you skip them since you might get invalidated and asked for episode history. And you don't update that as often/at all. It's better not to risk it I'd say.

@simon443
All anime added to your anime list with an episode count will show a date in your episode history. If the anime doesn't show any episode count in the anime history, it's most likely because it was deleted or added to your list without an episode count to begin with. BUT if you have seen this in your list, please contact me in private and share it with me, to test it as well.
So, please either use a valid title or just skip the item.

Nadine_1997 said:
what are the exact rules regarding on-hold/dropped anime? There are a few shows that friends have shown me the first (or first and second) episode(s) for last year, but I never got round to watching them properly and added them to on-hold. If I start watching them from episode 1 again, can they cound towards the challenge?

If you added the episode before as watched you can use it. Tho keep in mind that rewatching is not allowed, so you would need to continue from where you left.

bsgirl361 said:
I would like to sign up. It's my first time doing this. Please help

@bsgirl361 sign up thread, post #141
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=100#msg56671785

Use this thread to ask questions. That thread is only for sign ups and turn-ins. Replace your post content with either the sign up form or the withdrawing one.
To sign up just head to the "How to Participate" section, on the first page of that thread you posted.

SheyCroixJan 10, 2019 7:57 AM

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Nov 2018
Quick quistion about Novice Anime challenge 16:

It states to watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is AS a human child, does thts means that the character 'Behaves' like a kid or 'Litterly is' a kid?
..._.-.._.-_.--._.--._._-_.._-._..-_..._-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_..-_.-.._.-_-_.--.___-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-_-..-
Jan 10, 2019 8:43 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Slappetinus said:
Quick quistion about Novice Anime challenge 16:

It states to watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is AS a human child, does thts means that the character 'Behaves' like a kid or 'Litterly is' a kid?

It has to physically be a human child of age 12 or younger.
Jan 10, 2019 8:54 AM

Aug 2013
Thank you for the answer @Yuki-Chan276 and @SheyCroix, I will skip that item in order to avoid problems. Most of the animes in my on-hold are without episodes in their histories, but that's due to me keeping animes at 0 until finished so I don't think there's an anomaly; but I still thank you for your disponibility to find out the cause.
Jan 10, 2019 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
I would like to watch some anime this year that I won’t be using for the challenge. Do I need to indicate anywhere on the form about these “extra” series I’ll be watching that aren’t counting for anything? I only ask because I saw someone doing this and wanted to know if it was a requirement.
Jan 10, 2019 10:57 AM

Nov 2014
Missgogatsu said:
I would like to watch some anime this year that I won’t be using for the challenge. Do I need to indicate anywhere on the form about these “extra” series I’ll be watching that aren’t counting for anything? I only ask because I saw someone doing this and wanted to know if it was a requirement.
Nope, that's just a personal thing, you just need to indicate the shows you're watching for the challenge.
Jan 10, 2019 11:15 AM

Dec 2018
Image donations for the AWC 2019!!!

Best of luck everyone!!!

EDITS:

@SheyCroix Yes of course! Please feel free to use these images, and to add them to the list! Thankyou! :)

P.S. question about posts: I know it's preferred to edit your old post rather than create a new one yes? I'm confused about replies to quotes and things like that. How do I reply to someone in the forums? What is the preferred way of communicating?
RedGreyFoxJan 10, 2019 4:51 PM
โญโœฐโญ ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ค๐•– โญโœฐโญ

Jan 10, 2019 11:16 AM

Aug 2010
Regarding (Ad.17) Watch an anime with an honorific in the title...

If there are extra characters or punctuation marks that comes directly after the honorific (Examples: Juubee-chan: Lovely Gantai no Himitsu (Referring to the ":"), Yoshinaga-san'chi no Gargoyle), it still counts, right? I personally don't see any reason for them to be invalid, but I'd rather be 100% certain.
Jan 10, 2019 11:33 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
JustineAnnLouise said:

Best of luck everyone!!!

@AWC_mod
Thank you for the banners~

kallah said:
Regarding (Ad.17) Watch an anime with an honorific in the title...

If there are extra characters or punctuation marks that comes directly after the honorific (Examples: Juubee-chan: Lovely Gantai no Himitsu (Referring to the ":"), Yoshinaga-san'chi no Gargoyle), it still counts, right? I personally don't see any reason for them to be invalid, but I'd rather be 100% certain.

Yes, they're still valid, since they still contain the honorific even if it's followed by punctuation.
Jan 10, 2019 11:51 AM

Nov 2015
riyuurin said:
mozgow said:
Yes, you can delete them.

(character limit)

Thank you so much for all the help! ! !
Hi again... Can I use Recorder to Randoseru Doโ™ช for the 'Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child' challenge. He is 11 but looks older. Does it qualify?
Jan 10, 2019 12:17 PM
็œŸ้ข็›ฎใซๅ‹‰ๅผทใ—ใฆใ‚‹

Jul 2014
Just to make sure on my planning for later stages:

Apprentice #8 - Watch an anime with a voice actor that worked on 5 or less series — state the voice actor; any anime they participated as voice actor; must be 5 or less different titles/anime; don't count same franchise/character as one; you can use this blog for ideas but it's incomplete and not fully revised (valid VAs)

It doesn't has to be a main characters voice actor, right?
I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Jan 10, 2019 12:47 PM
May 2018
Can someone check my post i did to sign up, i think i did it wrong but i'm not sure
Jan 10, 2019 12:47 PM

Mar 2011
riyuurin said:
Hi again... Can I use Recorder to Randoseru Doโ™ช for the 'Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child' challenge. He is 11 but looks older. Does it qualify?
Yes.
"the child should be 12 years old or younger (you should be able to find a source for the age; doesn't need to be stated on MAL); state the child; this item excludes characters that, as adults, goes back to being a child while retaining their memories (either time travel, being reborn or another cause) and half-humans"

Jan 10, 2019 1:11 PM
I am getting old

Dec 2015
Hi guys, I have a question. Probably a stupid one but here we go:
For example, "Watch an anime that began airing between 2010 and 2015"

If it is not written in the Challenge List with Explanations, I have to watch the whole anime and not only few episodes, right? Because last year I saw many many ppl turning their AWC in like few days from the start (and their were doing the 20/40 anime challenges) . So I am still unsure
Jan 10, 2019 1:14 PM

Jan 2011
2nd Section: Apprentice >16. Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 5 minutes per episode and less than 10,000 completed members

Does that mean the anime
1. On the main MAL page must at the lowest say " Duration: 6 min."?
or
2. Or the anime itself on the Duration page at the lowest says "Current Duration 00:05:01 per episode"?

I'm wanting to use https://myanimelist.net/anime/38957/Shake-chan
which has 5 min on the main MAL page but in the Duration page it says the anime is 00:05:55
https://myanimelist.net/dbchanges.php?aid=38957&t=duration
and didn't know if it was kosher for this requirement.

Shichibu said:
Hi guys, I have a question. Probably a stupid one but here we go:
For example, "Watch an anime that began airing between 2010 and 2015"

If it is not written in the Challenge List with Explanations, I have to watch the whole anime and not only few episodes, right? Because last year I saw many many ppl turning their AWC in like few days from the start (and their were doing the 20/40 anime challenges) . So I am still unsure

Correct, you must watch the whole anime.
You can even watch a Music Video that aired in 2011 to fulfill the stipulation. Type and Duration and episode count do not matter for this requirement.
lanbladeJan 11, 2019 7:45 AM
Jan 10, 2019 1:20 PM

Oct 2012

Hi! I was wondering if for item N°17 "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" is okay to use any of this two:

Fune Wo Amu &
Sore ga Seiyuu!

If the answer is No, can someone pleeease give me a rec? thanks!
Jan 10, 2019 1:22 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Brati said:
Just to make sure on my planning for later stages:

Apprentice #8 - Watch an anime with a voice actor that worked on 5 or less series — state the voice actor; any anime they participated as voice actor; must be 5 or less different titles/anime; don't count same franchise/character as one; you can use this blog for ideas but it's incomplete and not fully revised (valid VAs)

It doesn't has to be a main characters voice actor, right?

Right, it can be any voice actor as long as s/he is listed in this anime's Voice Actors section on MAL.

MukuroChwan said:

Hi! I was wondering if for item N°17 "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" is okay to use any of this two:

Fune Wo Amu &
Sore ga Seiyuu!

If the answer is No, can someone pleeease give me a rec? thanks!

The character is counted as a professional if s/he is employed in the particular area and getting paid for it, so both of those seem fine.
Kurosawa-sanJan 10, 2019 4:49 PM
Jan 10, 2019 1:36 PM

Feb 2017
9. Watch an anime that began and finished airing during 2018

Is it okay if it's only an episode, since it has the same airing and finish date?
Jan 10, 2019 1:38 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Hackser_ said:
9. Watch an anime that began and finished airing during 2018

Is it okay if it's only an episode, since it has the same airing and finish date?

Yes, it can be an anime of any type/episode count, unless otherwise is specified in the item task.
Jan 10, 2019 1:40 PM

Jul 2014
lanblade said:
2nd Section: Apprentice >16. Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 5 minutes per episode and less than 10,000 completed members

Does that mean the anime
1. On the main MAL page must at the lowest say " Duration: 6 min."?
or
2. Or the anime itself on the Duration page at the lowest says "Current Duration 00:05:01 per episode"?

I'm wanting to use https://myanimelist.net/anime/38957/Shake-chan
which has 5 min on the main MAL page but in the Duration page it says the anime is 00:05:55
https://myanimelist.net/dbchanges.php?aid=38957&t=duration
and didn't know if it was kosher for this requirement.
Duration on the main MAL page.

(character limit)
Jan 10, 2019 1:55 PM

Jul 2015
For Novice it says 20 items required. Can it be any 20 items on the list or can it only be the first 1-20 numbered items? (sorry if this sounds confusing)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2019 1:58 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
CivilPsycho said:
For Novice it says 20 items required. Can it be any 20 items on the list or can it only be the first 1-20 numbered items? (sorry if this sounds confusing)

It can be any 20 items from the Novice list
Jan 10, 2019 2:04 PM

Aug 2018
Am I able to use this for the ONA section of the Novice challenge? Is there a specific length required for the categories that don't describe a specific length?
Jan 10, 2019 2:08 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Rimzyy said:
Am I able to use this for the ONA section of the Novice challenge? Is there a specific length required for the categories that don't describe a specific length?

No, there are no length requirements in general, unless you specified your own restrictions for yourself. So, it qualifies for the ONA item (as long as you really feel like you want to ruin 7 seconds of your life).
Jan 10, 2019 2:23 PM

Aug 2018
Phew I don't know 7 seconds is a little too long for me I might have to find something a bit shorter than that
Jan 10, 2019 2:28 PM
Nov 2018
Hope you success to you all, let's do this challebge along.
Jan 10, 2019 2:28 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Could someone tell me if this color is visible enough to use for one of the challenge statuses (PTW/Completed/Watching/etc)?
RanacchiJan 10, 2019 2:33 PM
Jan 10, 2019 2:34 PM

Feb 2015
abhutrash said:
Missgogatsu said:
Nope, that's just a personal thing, you just need to indicate the shows you're watching for the challenge.

Okay, thanks, that’s what I figured. I just wanted to be sure.
Jan 10, 2019 2:41 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
Ranacchi said:
Could someone tell me if this color is visible enough to use for one of the challenge statuses (PTW/Completed/Watching/etc)?

Looks visible to me. I think it’ll be fine.
Jan 10, 2019 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
Concerning challenge items about human children, the characters in Kaze no Matsuborou are obviously less than 12 years old, and the description on the ANN says Takada-san is a "little girl" but I can't find any better age descriptors. Would I be able to use this for the item in question?
Jan 10, 2019 3:16 PM

Dec 2017
ScarletCelestial said:
Concerning challenge items about human children, the characters in Kaze no Matsuborou are obviously less than 12 years old, and the description on the ANN says Takada-san is a "little girl" but I can't find any better age descriptors. Would I be able to use this for the item in question?

Hi, the character is listed on aniDB as a child which means under the age of 13 according to them, plus she does look like a child so I think you will be fine using that anime for that item.
Jan 10, 2019 3:19 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
bigdud24 said:

Looks visible to me. I think it’ll be fine.

Thank you!

character limit..............
Jan 10, 2019 3:22 PM

Feb 2015
Dysp said:
If anybody's interested in a spreadsheet to plan their AWC I just finished half-ass-converting @i_yuuko-chan's 2018 spreadsheet for this year and added some functionalities.

- Name parsing from URL
- Unfulfilled items are striked if section if completed
- Page 2 is a single cell ready to copy in the sign-in post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pk_48vOEQLW6yFGrR-UIfy8-mF9viizB8t3tcxoZxQ/edit?usp=sharing

This may be what you were asking for.

NB: The tests are quarter-assed so PM me if something is supposed to work and doesn't so I can tell you it's a feature

Holy Sheet ! ;)

It is so simple and yet so useful. Thank you.
Jan 10, 2019 4:15 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
JustineAnnLouise said:
Best of luck everyone!!!

Great. I will go and add them as donation, hope you don't mind~

Skalman11 said:
Can someone check my post i did to sign up, i think i did it wrong but i'm not sure

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=900#msg56692489
It's missing both ending tags for the spoiler and numbered list. Seems you removed them when you removed the note of agreement at the end of your post. Just add them back with
[/list][/spoiler]

Please don't double post, just edit your last reply

@lanblade
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=300#msg56692699
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=300#msg56692718

@Kurosawa-san
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=300#msg56692743
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=300#msg56692772

JustineAnnLouise said:
P.S. question about posts: I know it's preferred to edit your old post rather than create a new one yes? I'm confused about replies to quotes and things like that. How do I reply to someone in the forums? What is the preferred way of communicating?

No no, you are only asked to not double post, as in having two post together (one after the other). You can post, mention or quote people as normal.

SheyCroixJan 10, 2019 4:38 PM

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 10, 2019 10:33 PM

Oct 2014
Does magic knight rayearth count for novice challenge no. 26, watch an anime with a full english title? This is the title used in the list and on its own page with the japanese name listed as a synonym. I don't know what rayearth is supposed to be but it sounds like the english words ray+earth so even if it's a name, there's 2 other english words.
Can it also fit for challenge no. 30, featuring 3+ main characters with unnatural hair colors. The three main characters have pink, green and blue hair but it looks like it's only during transformations.
Can I take an anime I was using for one challenge and change it to the entry for another challenge in the same level? I'm using happiness charge precure for novice no. 20, watch a gar or magical girl themed series, but it could also fit in the unnatural hair colors for no. 30. and number 20 is a lot easier to fulfill than number 30.
Out of curiosity, what is a GAR themed anime? I think I've heard that acronym but I don't know what it stands for.
Lastly, does anyone have recommendations for no. 17, watch an anime with a main character who is a professional in their field? I found bunny drop, the father is employed and listed as a main, but I wanted to see if there were any others I could use. Assassination classroom mob psycho 100 and ghost hunt are the only ones I've seen that seem to fit the criteria, so many series feature students or teens or characters who earn money through less stable means. I'm not sure if Reigen or the ghost hunters in those other 2 count as professionals.
Jan 10, 2019 10:59 PM
Jul 2013
plutodiplomat said:
Does magic knight rayearth count for novice challenge no. 26, watch an anime with a full english title? This is the title used in the list and on its own page with the japanese name listed as a synonym. I don't know what rayearth is supposed to be but it sounds like the english words ray+earth so even if it's a name, there's 2 other english words.
Can it also fit for challenge no. 30, featuring 3+ main characters with unnatural hair colors. The three main characters have pink, green and blue hair but it looks like it's only during transformations.
Can I take an anime I was using for one challenge and change it to the entry for another challenge in the same level? I'm using happiness charge precure for novice no. 20, watch a gar or magical girl themed series, but it could also fit in the unnatural hair colors for no. 30. and number 20 is a lot easier to fulfill than number 30.
Out of curiosity, what is a GAR themed anime? I think I've heard that acronym but I don't know what it stands for.
Lastly, does anyone have recommendations for no. 17, watch an anime with a main character who is a professional in their field? I found bunny drop, the father is employed and listed as a main, but I wanted to see if there were any others I could use. Assassination classroom mob psycho 100 and ghost hunt are the only ones I've seen that seem to fit the criteria, so many series feature students or teens or characters who earn money through less stable means. I'm not sure if Reigen or the ghost hunters in those other 2 count as professionals.

It won't work, cause Rayearth is not an English word.
Jan 11, 2019 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
plutodiplomat said:
It won't be valid. Rayearth does not exist in the English dictionary.

plutodiplomat said:
It also won't be valid. Hikaru has red hair.

plutodiplomat said:
You can swap anime between items.
Jan 11, 2019 12:27 AM

Oct 2011
Hi guys,

I'd like a confirmation for this item:
(30) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors.
It says: excludes black, brown, blonde, red, white and gray (and most shades of it); it's either green, blue, pink, purple or orange.

I was wondering if I can use: Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu?

I was thinking about these 3 MC: Gowther (Dark pink), King (Orange) and Ban. For Ban, there is no info about his hair color, but on his wikia page, it says: Pale blue.
Is this entry valid?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

29 by juanlqr »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 1 hour ago

15 by PostMahouShoujo »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 3 hours ago

13 by Ricchan__ »»
5 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 minutes ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
12 minutes ago

» โ„๏ธ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

167 by Coaghim »»
18 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.