Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2019 5:21 AM
Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like our MC deserve to end Alone and Miserable after all.
Jan 9, 2019 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
HAHAHHA!! YES!! RUI X NATSUO GET SHAKY!!! God, I'm so happy this is happening, I'm a horrible person and I love it. Hopefully Hina gets back with Natsu, and Rui the Cuck is friend zoned.
Jan 9, 2019 8:48 PM
Jan 2018
Lizod said:
HAHAHHA!! YES!! RUI X NATSUO GET SHAKY!!! God, I'm so happy this is happening, I'm a horrible person and I love it. Hopefully Hina gets back with Natsu, and Rui the Cuck is friend zoned.

Until Sasuga make natsu x serizawa a thing and make the sisters ending Alone, cause you know, sasuga Kei always love to write It bad.
Jan 9, 2019 8:54 PM

Oct 2015
F2k65 said:
Lizod said:

Until Sasuga make natsu x serizawa a thing and make the sisters ending Alone, cause you know, sasuga Kei always love to write It bad.

Welp, it seems we have differing opinions, but most people seem to like Rui better, don't know why. I'm rooting for Hina x Natsuo, but I would be disappointed but ok with Serizawa x Natsuo. Just not Rui. Never, ever Rui.
Jan 10, 2019 5:21 AM
Jan 2018
Lizod said:
F2k65 said:

Welp, it seems we have differing opinions, but most people seem to like Rui better, don't know why. I'm rooting for Hina x Natsuo, but I would be disappointed but ok with Serizawa x Natsuo. Just not Rui. Never, ever Rui.

I'm Full on a polygamic ending, natsuo never cared about forbidden love before, so a ending like this would make a lot people happier.
Jan 13, 2019 8:01 AM

Mar 2015
Hmmm, Rui didn't seem to have the right to be angry when she found out he was going to meet Serizawa since her friend said something extremely 'no okay' and she didn't respond or contact him for a few days so Natsuo has the right to be suspicious/anxious. I get that she got mad about the whole writers block but I'm sure he was going to tell her anyway. I hope Hina ends up being a mediator for the 2 of them and mend their relationship.
vong10Jan 13, 2019 8:22 AM
Jan 15, 2019 12:32 PM

Dec 2010
vong10 said:
Hmmm, Rui didn't seem to have the right to be angry when she found out he was going to meet Serizawa since her friend said something extremely 'no okay' and she didn't respond or contact him for a few days so Natsuo has the right to be suspicious/anxious. I get that she got mad about the whole writers block but I'm sure he was going to tell her anyway. I hope Hina ends up being a mediator for the 2 of them and mend their relationship.

Yeah, Rui's being super hypocritical in her treatment toward's Natsuo's writers block. There have been countless times where she's attempted to hide things from Natsuo (Like the cut hand) and he hasn't completely flipped on her.

I feel like the manga has been transitioning to a Natsuo x Hina relationship again the past 30 chapters or so, putting all the distance emotionally and physically between Natsuo and Rui, as well as introducing a "rival" character in Kaiji. I'm totally on board.
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez
Jan 15, 2019 1:47 PM
Jan 2019
Well if this ends in the same way as other romance,drama manga. Hina will mend Natsuo x Rui relationship. Hope it won't go that way tho
Jan 15, 2019 11:19 PM
Mar 2017
Please Natsuo X Hina again !!!
Jan 18, 2019 9:03 AM
Oct 2015
Originally I'm a Momo Shipper but I guess the way thing went I hope Natsuo x Rui still happens
Mar 5, 2019 7:47 PM
Jun 2010
As far as I'm concerned, the manga ends here.
May 15, 2019 12:31 AM

Apr 2018
*SPOILERS

Chapter 214 is where all team Rui members felt despair. Like what the hell? Girlfriend goes home to boyfriend only telling him to break up. I was liking and enjoying the manga until this happened. This breakup is so sudden. I know that it's probably to stir up plot but as part of team Rui, this truly broke my heart.

What do you guys think? Can Rui still be with our depressed main character or will she be with that chef (−_−#)
Mar 19, 2022 5:01 AM

May 2020
Yeah Good bye Natsuo you are dumbass. Just back to Hina and you can do that thing more. Rui not deserve witht this guy. Should with Al or Tanabata. but Al already have Lily so should be her partner they are suit together. Sent hate to Natsuo.
Jul 23, 2023 8:40 AM

Jan 2020
Best line: "Are you wearing sexy underwear today, too ?!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.