Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2019 5:44 AM

Aug 2015
SheyCroix said:
heya~ The only exceptions are listed in the extra title section. Besides those items, you can use your desired restriction for the duration per episode

My choice... I am confused. If we apply a duration restriction like rushed, we must always watch episodes of less than 15 minutes (15 min per ep) except for the exceptions mentioned, maybe I'm wrong ?

^_^/
Jan 9, 2019 5:44 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Half_Bl00d said:
I have a habit of keeping only Airing anime on my Currently Watching section of the list. Any anime that has already ended before I start watching it, I do not add to the list before fully finishing it, and thus add it directly to the Completed section. Given the requirements for the challenges, I'll have to watch a lot of stuff from earlier years.
My question is, do I have to add to my list anything I watch for the challenge immediately after starting it, or can I just keep adding stuff directly to the Completed section when I finish it?

To add to the previous answer, I suggest to at least try adding/updating more constantly in the off chance you are asked for your episode history

PrOxAnto said:
Gotya, got a different answer before but I'll remove the "size=xx" command whenever I'm ready to turn it in.
There's no harm to keep it as it is right now right, just makes it more accessible while I'm doing the challenge and editing my challenges ^^
Again thanks for the response, you've been a great help to me during the previous AWC's aswell.

Yes, that's why I tagged him as well... and ye, you can leave it there for now. Tho make sure to remember to remove it when you turn in.

sniphy said:
Oh, maybe this year I'll manage to actually finish... I do like the tiered system, I feel like it makes it a lot more likely that I'll be able to keep up and complete the challenge at one point!
I was thinking of making some banners for fun, but I'm wondering if there's any specific etiquette/requirements for them? Other than size of course, and the participating/completed text? I am a forum infant as you can see.

Not really. Just the size, dimensions and that it at least says the challenge's name. You can make standard banners without the participating/completed as well, but those with them seems to be more preferred by participants.

TuyNOM said:
SheyCroix said:
heya~ The only exceptions are listed in the extra title section. Besides those items, you can use your desired restriction for the duration per episode

My choice... I am confused. If we apply a duration restriction like rushed, we must always watch episodes of less than 15 minutes (15 min per ep) except for the exceptions mentioned, maybe I'm wrong ?
^_^/

Yes, what you said there is right Nom. Make sure to keep in mind the exceptions and you should be fine =)

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 9, 2019 6:02 AM

Nov 2018
''Watch an anime that began airing between 2010 and 2015''

it can also finish in that time right? so we dont have to watch a show that started in that period and ended after it or am I missing something?
Jan 9, 2019 6:09 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
ShockZz said:
''Watch an anime that began airing between 2010 and 2015''

it can also finish in that time right? so we dont have to watch a show that started in that period and ended after it or am I missing something?
Its airing finish date can be anytime after it started airing. As long as the air start date in the database is on or between 2010 and 2015 it's valid.
Jan 9, 2019 6:28 AM

Mar 2016
Hi! Can I use anime with any length if its not say otherwise? For example when it say "Watch an ONA", can I use a ONA with 1 min or I have to find an usual 15+min length anime?

Jan 9, 2019 6:29 AM

Dec 2017
YayakoChii said:
Hi! Can I use anime with any length if its not say otherwise. For example when it say Watch an ONA, can I use a 1 minute ONA or I have to find an usual 15+min length anime?

Hi, if the item does not state that it requires a certain length you can use any length you want, the only exception would be if you are doing one of the restrictions that affect length.

So yes you can use a 1 minute OVA for that item.
Jan 9, 2019 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
Item #17 Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field, its a bit of a stretch but will the Armed Detective Agency from Bungou Stray Dogs qualify? Its where the main characters work and it basically takes jobs from police for investigations and missions and so on.

Plus, making sure Re:Creators counts as an all-English title? The "re" part isn't a problem, correct -_-?
Hamody_AsgailJan 9, 2019 6:52 AM
Jan 9, 2019 6:43 AM

Jan 2013
@SheyCroix Hm I guess I'll try to donate them in smaller batches, will it be okay if I just give you a full bbcode each time? I'd stick to the format of other donations you already added (2-3 badges in a row, with codes, "participant" badges first), what I mostly care about is adding them thematically (Gintama badges next to other Gintama badges etc), I really want them to be organized. Also can I also add some notes to let know what I'm planning for the next donation (for example, "Senjougahara badges coming soon")?
Jan 9, 2019 6:53 AM

Mar 2013
Does Maquia: When the Promised Flower Bloomscount for item 16 "Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child"?
Jan 9, 2019 7:30 AM

Mar 2016
Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and tagged as Mystery, Psychological and/or Thriller

So its an "and" or an "or". Is it enough if the anime tagged with one of them -for example Mystery-, or it have to be tagged with the first two and the third is only optional?

Jan 9, 2019 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
YayakoChii said:
Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and tagged as Mystery, Psychological and/or Thriller

So its an "and" or an "or". Is it enough if the anime tagged with one of them -for example Mystery-, or it have to be tagged with the first two and the third is only optional?
The same problem every year ;-)
If it was only or, people would be asking if it can have more than one.

So answering your question, any combination of them is allowed, including having only one.
Jan 9, 2019 7:48 AM

Nov 2014
Hamody_Asgail said:
Item #17 Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field, its a bit of a stretch but will the Armed Detective Agency from Bungou Stray Dogs qualify? Its where the main characters work and it basically takes jobs from police for investigations and missions and so on.

Plus, making sure Re:Creators counts as an all-English title? The "re" part isn't a problem, correct -_-?
Bungou should be fine for #17.

I hesitantly want to say yes to Re:Creators as well, but think @SheyCroix should confirm.

AudioTsunami said:
Does Maquia: When the Promised Flower Bloomscount for item 16 "Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child"?
I haven't seen this, so I can't be sure, but it doesn't appear that Ariel spends the majority of the story as a child under 12, so I would guess this would be invalid.
Jan 9, 2019 7:59 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
abhutrash said:
Hamody_Asgail said:

I hesitantly want to say yes to Re:Creators as well, but think @SheyCroix should confirm.
AudioTsunami said:

I haven't seen this, so I can't be sure, but it doesn't appear that Ariel spends the majority of the story as a child under 12, so I would guess this would be invalid.

@AudioTsunami I'm unsure but I think it won't be valid. Would need either to research more or watch it.
The girl wouldn't qualify as human child considering she has eternal life. The boy seems to appear as a child, tho I don't know if he stays like that for most of the movie (doesn't seem the case).
Also remember to use anime titles as they appear on database for your anime list

@Hamody_Asgail I agree, Re:Creators should be okay

fuyuki said:
@SheyCroix Hm I guess I'll try to donate them in smaller batches, will it be okay if I just give you a full bbcode each time? I'd stick to the format of other donations you already added (2-3 badges in a row, with codes, "participant" badges first), what I mostly care about is adding them thematically (Gintama badges next to other Gintama badges etc), I really want them to be organized. Also can I also add some notes to let know what I'm planning for the next donation (for example, "Senjougahara badges coming soon")?

Yes, we can go like that, tho do remind me the latter each time ='D
If you want to go by theme, I suggest then to donate each theme together

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 9, 2019 8:19 AM

Apr 2017
Hoozuki from Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd Season counts to N.19?
(Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field)
Jan 9, 2019 8:21 AM

Aug 2014
Hey, I have a question about one of the challenges.

No.31 Watch an anime from a random TVTropes — state and link the trope; unless a specific title/anime is referenced in the example area, you can use any from the franchise mentioned. If the page says that the trope/examples shouldn't be used as one it won't be valid.

So if a show appears in the example area it's not valid or if the example area says that show isn't an example of the trope? I'm a little confused about the wording
Jan 9, 2019 8:31 AM

Jul 2014
@Rebel_Notorious
Some tropes state specific anime in their example are. Something like
In the first season of ANIME_TILE ...
or
In the ANIME_TITLE OVA ...
In the above case only the first season or the OVA will be valid.

As for the second question, some tropes have "Based on opinion" header (or something similar). These tropes can't be used.

EDIT:
Found two headers for not valid tropes:
Please don't list this on a work's page as a trope.
This entry is trivia, which is cool and all, but not a trope. On a work, it goes on the Trivia tab.
mozgowJan 9, 2019 8:37 AM
Jan 9, 2019 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
After making tons of mistakes the past challenge, I'll be aiming for the Angelic so I'll be asking lots of pointless stuff... this is the first.
If I include a screenshot in an entry, ex. n.27, where do I put it? I thought about making new brakes next to the ones under said item, is it correct?
Jan 9, 2019 8:37 AM

Aug 2014
@mozgow
Thanks, that's cleared it up for me.

Just want to double check tho, From The New World is mentioned on the Love Dodecahedron trope and I was gonna use that as my item, so it's definitely valid right?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LoveDodecahedron/AnimeAndManga
Jan 9, 2019 8:40 AM

Jul 2014
@simon443
This item already has two infos there
[Username: | Profile's link: ]
so just add the link so it would look like
[Username: | Profile's link: | Screenshot: ]

@Rebel_Notorious
Yes, it's valid.
mozgowJan 9, 2019 8:44 AM
Jan 9, 2019 8:42 AM

Aug 2013
Thank you @mozgow, I was about to make my first mistake in a painfully stupid manner.
Jan 9, 2019 9:32 AM

Mar 2013
SheyCroix said:
abhutrash said:

@AudioTsunami I'm unsure but I think it won't be valid. Would need either to research more or watch it.
The girl wouldn't qualify as human child considering she has eternal life. The boy seems to appear as a child, tho I don't know if he stays like that for most of the movie (doesn't seem the case).
Also remember to use anime titles as they appear on database for your anime list

He makes his first appearance older than 12 at exactly the halfway point in the film(15 at that point, much younger at all points prior)
Jan 9, 2019 10:28 AM

May 2011
Is NieA Under 7 valid for item #26? (full english title)
The word NieA is technically not english, but it's the name of an alien character, so not exactly part of another language either.
Jan 9, 2019 10:37 AM

Jan 2013
SheyCroix said:
fuyuki said:

Yeah I initially planned to do it like this, but ended up doing a few badges for each theme instead of finishing one >< It'll probably take some time until I feel inspired again and finish it, so it's probably best if I donate what I have so far.^^" So this is the first batch:

Jan 9, 2019 10:52 AM

Aug 2017
Gekkouta said:
Is NieA Under 7 valid for item #26? (full english title)
The word NieA is technically not english, but it's the name of an alien character, so not exactly part of another language either.

The title of the anime cannot include someones name so it should not count
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2019 11:12 AM

May 2015
1. Can I delete this "When posting this form I'm admitting that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate and the Challenge List with Explanations section in its entirety to the best of my abilities." from the sign-up post?

2. What is the correct way to add a chosen restriction? E.g. "Genre Sci-Fi" or just "Sci-Fi"?

3. For the item "Watch a Spin-Off of something you've previously watched" does it have to be stated "spin-off" or "side/parent story" can be used too?

4. Just to be sure, does Migi from Parasyte count as non-humanoid character?
Jan 9, 2019 11:23 AM
็œŸ้ข็›ฎใซๅ‹‰ๅผทใ—ใฆใ‚‹

Jul 2014
Thank you for organizing this challenge again! But I have a stupid question this year too:

Lets say I will turn my challenge in after finishing the Intermediate Level. During the inspection some AWC staff member deems one of my chosen anime in the Novice block not eligable. I have to replace it by watching something new.

But then the end date of that replacement anime will be later than the start dates of all the Apprentice and Intermediate challenge items. So basically if one of the Novice challenge items is failed in inspection, all the later challenge Levels have to be redone completely?
I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Jan 9, 2019 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
Ten said:
1. Can I delete this "When posting this form I'm admitting that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate and the Challenge List with Explanations section in its entirety to the best of my abilities." from the sign-up post?
I think you can.

Ten said:
2. What is the correct way to add a chosen restriction? E.g. "Genre Sci-Fi" or just "Sci-Fi"?
๐Ÿ”ป Restriction: Sci-Fi

Ten said:
3. For the item "Watch a Spin-Off of something you've previously watched" does it have to be stated "spin-off" or "side/parent story" can be used too?
It must be listed as spin-off on the anime page for something you've previously seen.

Ten said:
4. Just to be sure, does Migi from Parasyte count as non-humanoid character?
I think it does.
Jan 9, 2019 11:43 AM

May 2015
@mozgow Thank you!

charachter limit
Jan 9, 2019 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Hey @AWC_mod I made some banners:

"PARTICIPANT" BANNERS:

"COMPLETED" BANNERS

+ codes:
OhTsuruJan 9, 2019 12:39 PM

Jan 9, 2019 2:26 PM
Jan 2018
I use anilist to track my anime insted of mal anime tracking list; this is due to the idea that i can create a list speifically for the 2019 Watching Challenge and only have anime i plat to watch in that list which just makes it much faster. I suppose this is not gonna cause any issues right? Am I the only who is using other tracker or are there other people using other trackers..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2019 2:31 PM

Jan 2010
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread

I was planning to use Arataka Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 https://myanimelist.net/character/109931/Arataka_Reigen, but now I have my doubts. He gets money for exorcism and spirit counselling, but technically he's a fraud, not a real exorcist. Soooo.. can I use him for a spirit counsellor or he doesn't count?
Jan 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Aug 2011
For No.31 (The random TVTropes one), if KonoSuba is mentioned, I can watch anything from the franchise right? Even if it's the Light Novel that is linked on the TVTropes page? (noticed most LN adaptations just have the LN linked). Just in case, the trope is Crippling Overspecialization
I was thinking of using this one.
Jan 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
Anybody have any recommendations for a drama and TV type anime with episodes less than 15 minutes?

Thank you in advance~
Jan 9, 2019 4:38 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Skeleton1995 said:
Hoozuki from Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd Season counts to N.19?
(Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field)

Yes, he's valid. Great show btw.

AddALittleSugar said:
Can I watch Nanbaka 2 for item 30? And does the unnatural hair colour also apply to a character with dyed hair?

That anime has 2 characters with unnatural hair color.
If they have dyed hair for most of the anime's duration, it will be valid.

fuyuki said:
SheyCroix said:

Yeah I initially planned to do it like this, but ended up doing a few badges for each theme instead of finishing one >< It'll probably take some time until I feel inspired again and finish it, so it's probably best if I donate what I have so far.^^" So this is the first batch:

weeeeew awesome~ thanks! Will add them soonish

Brati said:
Thank you for organizing this challenge again! But I have a stupid question this year too:
Lets say I will turn my challenge in after finishing the Intermediate Level. During the inspection some AWC staff member deems one of my chosen anime in the Novice block not eligable. I have to replace it by watching something new.
But then the end date of that replacement anime will be later than the start dates of all the Apprentice and Intermediate challenge items. So basically if one of the Novice challenge items is failed in inspection, all the later challenge Levels have to be redone completely?

This is something I'm still considering, but whatever is decided shouldn't affect the rest of what you have watched.

Anna_Hiwatari said:
Hey @AWC_mod I made some banners:
"PARTICIPANT" BANNERS:

"COMPLETED" BANNERS

+ codes:

nice!! I will be adding those soon. Thanks~

outbreak_studio said:
I use anilist to track my anime insted of mal anime tracking list; this is due to the idea that i can create a list speifically for the 2019 Watching Challenge and only have anime i plat to watch in that list which just makes it much faster. I suppose this is not gonna cause any issues right? Am I the only who is using other tracker or are there other people using other trackers..

I suggest updating frequently, but as long as both of your lists (challenge/anime) have the dates, it should be okay.

Saijuro said:
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread
I was planning to use Arataka Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 https://myanimelist.net/character/109931/Arataka_Reigen, but now I have my doubts. He gets money for exorcism and spirit counselling, but technically he's a fraud, not a real exorcist. Soooo.. can I use him for a spirit counsellor or he doesn't count?

He still gets paid, even tho he's a fraud, so yeah. I'm guessing he's valid

RaisinMuffins said:
For No.31 (The random TVTropes one), if KonoSuba is mentioned, I can watch anything from the franchise right? Even if it's the Light Novel that is linked on the TVTropes page? (noticed most LN adaptations just have the LN linked). Just in case, the trope is Crippling Overspecialization
I was thinking of using this one.

That one should be valid

animegeek4life said:
Anybody have any recommendations for a drama and TV type anime with episodes less than 15 minutes?
Thank you in advance~

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35629/Skirt_no_Naka_wa_Kedamono_Deshita
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34823/Souryo_to_Majiwaru_Shikiyoku_no_Yoru_ni
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32309/Tabi_Machi_Late_Show

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 9, 2019 4:43 PM

Apr 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
Lestat- said:

The original Dororo to Hyakkimaru anime is listed as 'mythology' on anidb. Would I be able to use the upcoming 2019 version of Dororo in this case, as well?

By the looks of things it already has the mythology tag?
I can’t see the tag. Can I ask a challenge moderator to verify?

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

โโโโโ

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jan 9, 2019 5:09 PM

May 2013
Novice 07: Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child

If I use Yakusoku no Neverland for this item, do I have to wait for it to finish airing before I start the Apprentice level?

Thank you in advance. :)
Jan 9, 2019 5:21 PM
Feb 2008
Hello everyone

I totally failed to complete last year's challenge, hopefully this time I will success lol

I have 3 (maybe dumb) questions:
1. What should I add in the "anime forum set" bullet? Or where can I verify or set it up 'cause I have no idea what that is and I don't know if I even have something set up?

2. Any recommendation for "Watch an anime with 10 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less"?

3. What do you mean by "watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total"?

Thank you in advance!!
Jan 9, 2019 5:36 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Hi everyone.

So, a question.

> Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field.

Would you think Boku no Hero Academia could count? I mean, being a hero is an actual profession in their universe and All Might (who is among main characters) is a professional hero (he receives government pay for that, too). But I'm not sure if that's legit, as it's not really a "professional in some field", judging from the real world perspective.

TheOrdinaryHuman said:
Novice 07: Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child

If I use Yakusoku no Neverland for this item, do I have to wait for it to finish airing before I start the Apprentice level?

Yes, because you have to complete all the items required in order to progress to the next level. And you can't complete an anime while it's still airing.

VessaKamio said:
Hello everyone

I totally failed to complete last year's challenge, hopefully this time I will success lol

1. What should I add in the "anime forum set" bullet? Or where can I verify or set it up 'cause I have no idea what that is and I don't know if I even have something set up?

2. Any recommendation for "Watch an anime with 10 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less"?

Thank you in advance!!

1. Name the anime you have on your forum signature/avatar. If none, just put N/A.

2. Miss Monochrome, Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken, Tonari no Seki-kun, Bananya

3. That means that when you sum up the length of all episodes, it must be at least 17 minutes combined. That allows for a single-episode title (ex. movie) with a duration of more than 16 minutes or an OVA series containing 17+ episodes 1 minute each. Basically, anything you like, as long as the combined duration is more than 16 minutes.

Good luck this year!
Kurosawa-sanJan 9, 2019 5:47 PM
Jan 9, 2019 5:58 PM
Feb 2008
Kurosawa-san said:

VessaKamio said:
Hello everyone

Thank you in advance!!

1. Name the anime you have on your forum signature/avatar. If none, just put N/A.

2. Miss Monochrome, Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken, Tonari no Seki-kun, Bananya

3. That means that when you sum up the length of all episodes, it must be at least 17 minutes combined. That allows for a single-episode title (ex. movie) with a duration of more than 16 minutes or an OVA series containing 17+ episodes 1 minute each. Basically, anything you like, as long as the combined duration is more than 16 minutes.

Good luck this year!

I guess n/a it is. And thanks for clarifying! I will look up your suggestions :)
Jan 9, 2019 6:05 PM
Oct 2018
I dont undarstand the participation process, how can i join to the challenge?, and do i have to see a determinated type of anime?, sorry, i know its a dumb question. Thanks for your patience!
Jan 9, 2019 6:10 PM
Jul 2013
TheOrdinaryHuman said:

What I'm doing is I've started Boogiepop and Mob Psycho, but if they aren't finished by the time I finish novice, I have to drop them and watch two other shows. If you do this, remember that you can't use the anime in the next level either.

If I finish novice in 10 weeks I'd probably take a break to let Mob Psycho finish.
Jan 9, 2019 6:35 PM

May 2013
Thank you, I think I'll do just that.
TheOrdinaryHumanJan 9, 2019 6:40 PM
Jan 9, 2019 6:56 PM

May 2009
outbreak_studio said:

I use anilist as well, because of Taiga. No problems there. But updating your MAL would be more optimal because on anilist I don't think it's possible to see started/finished date as easily as MAL (if it's too much trouble, do check Douki and do a test-run to see if it transfers start/finished dates^^)
Jan 9, 2019 7:35 PM

Dec 2017
Cliffdreams said:
I dont undarstand the participation process, how can i join to the challenge?, and do i have to see a determinated type of anime?, sorry, i know its a dumb question. Thanks for your patience!

Hi, you join by posting the Novice sign up code and also filling in any information required at the top of your post, you then choose 20 out of the 31 items to do, then you have to watch an anime that fits into that item.

Once you have done that if you want to continue, move onto the next difficulty and do more items.

Kurosawa-san said:
Hi everyone.

So, a question.

> Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field.

Would you think Boku no Hero Academia could count? I mean, being a hero is an actual profession in their universe and All Might (who is among main characters) is a professional hero (he receives government pay for that, too). But I'm not sure if that's legit, as it's not really a "professional in some field", judging from the real world perspective.

Yes All Might counts for that item as he is a professional employed by the government.
flipsardJan 9, 2019 8:20 PM
Jan 9, 2019 8:39 PM

Aug 2011
Anyone wanna recommend me an anime for Ap.29? Thanks in advance
Jan 9, 2019 9:06 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
RaisinMuffins said:
Anyone wanna recommend me an anime for Ap.29? Thanks in advance

Amaama to Inazuma
Rakuen Tsuihou
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Girls Last Tour
Jan 9, 2019 9:19 PM
Oct 2017
I pasted the code for the expert section since we're allowed to do that one whenever, but now the lists in my sign up are wonky. Did I paste the code in the wrong spot or do I need to edit something?
Jan 9, 2019 10:58 PM

Feb 2015
If you are unable to complete one due to not finding any anime available, let us know to add the note here for your tried difficulty level.

I'm using Action - TV - Winter - Persistent restrictions and the expert section turns impossible.

E.02: If anyone chooses a Type restriction, then you can't complete since all the entries are movies.

E.04: There are 5 with Action, but they are not TV.

E.06: Without any genre, for TV there are only 6 to choose and are only compatible with the Rushed restriction (in my case only 1 has the Action genre (Ladyspo) but it only works with Spring and Rushed)
For OVAs there are 2 Rushed, 9 Persistent (a few hentais), and 2 that are in the middle.
For Specials there are only 2.
For ONAs there are 25 that only fits for Rushed.

E.08: 24 pages of OVAs, and a few entries of movies, specials and ONAs.

Oh, well. I guess I won't be able to boast having completed the Expert section uwu
Jan 9, 2019 11:52 PM

May 2011
Is there any kind of extra gratification or title gifted for those who completed all the items of each section, instead of only the minimum amount required?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime can be considered "the Evangelion of x"?

Eternal-Destiny - Dec 9, 2023

43 by AzafuseKingTora »»
30 seconds ago

» If you give an anime a 10 do you genuinely think It Is a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 9

46 by TRC_Randy »»
8 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 3 hours ago

32 by duchessliz87 »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime show good at portraying female drama/toxicity?

passtur - Today

33 by LoveLikeBlood »»
26 minutes ago

» List of characters you want to shoot

dumbandinsane - Today

22 by BetaMaleUltra »»
27 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.