Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 28, 2018 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Carissa really is a scary woman. From this episode, she shows her powers against the likes of Touma.

A tense episode but I'm not too sold on Carissa's character except her main role this arc so far. Misaka also makes a short cameo although that seems more like comic relief.

Also about time we get to see Index utilizing her abilities again.
Dec 28, 2018 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
Ugh after decent-to-good few last episodes, the shittiness comes back in full force.

And Nishikiori once again shows that he really doesn't understand the things that happened in the series when I see those zeroes as KL Turn to Zero's visual effect (lmao he really took that too literally). I mean what the fuck, did Index's world suddenly turn into digital world or something?
loli_a_ravioliDec 28, 2018 5:51 AM
Dec 28, 2018 8:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
so when is this bitch going to get punched?

next ep pv is getting my hopes up
Dec 28, 2018 8:13 AM
May 2015
Oh god, what happened to the animations it was decent a few episodes ago
Dec 28, 2018 8:17 AM

Nov 2016
Fine episode, I enjoyed the light hearted moments with the characters.

Not really hyped for the upcoming battle, but maybe I will get pleasantly surprised.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 28, 2018 8:21 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Glad to see that Touma's still positive despite falling from that height. Knight leader's ability sure is a troublesome one though Acqua's creativity sure managed to deal with it. It was amusing seeing Misako feel inferior due to the chest sizes of the girls around her. Hmm so the princess is against use of offensive magic huh. Nice to see Index and the princess be useful for once. The party at the end was quite funny though. But i guess fortifying their bellies is an important step before the final fight. The actions of the girls at the party sure was hillarious. Decent episode that did well to settle the fight with knight leader while setting the stage for the final battle.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2018 8:25 AM

Feb 2013
Acqua's fight was ok.
Dec 28, 2018 9:50 AM

Jul 2012
First time was able to start already subbed version, much easier.

Well that felt rushed beyond belief ... Just so much stuff was put into one episode. The fight with that Golem was pretty important part in this arc, that's how i remember it and i thought it was much more intense and hard for Touma.

Animation ...

Gotta just appreciate Mikoto's moments <3

Always liked this little track when Fiamma is appearing, so nice to hear again.

Hope that the fight in next episode will be decent ...
Dec 28, 2018 9:57 AM

Feb 2012
Lol this episode has finally done it for me. How can anyone take this show seriously? It's a laugh riot. The writers just keep upping the ante to ridiculous levels. The term 'power creep', applies here.

> "Ordinarily, this is something that separates the territory of the United Kingdom from the rest of the planet Earth, manages it and governs it. By applying it's special attributes, it can do this, as well."

> "Huh!?"

> "When you cut through three-dimensional matter, it's cross-section becomes two-dimensional. And if two-dimensional, the cross-section becomes one-dimensional.

> "In the same way, if you cut through a dimension of space higher than three dimensions, it's cross-section is put into the world in three-dimensional form"

> "In other words, I can produce this sort of cross-sectional wreckage."

> "A pandimensional fragmentation spell."

Drink that in people. If you didn't shake your head and chuckle when you read that, you're taking this show too seriously.

Some of the other lines in this episode were just as ridiculous. Here's one from earlier in the episode.

> "It can't be! The three animals on the coat of arms-- the royalty, the knights and the puritans..."

> "The fields of blue symbolising England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland-- the entirety of Great Britain..."

> "Are you serious!"

> "Are you seriously thinking that?!"

> "Of striving for a perfect harmony within the body of the United Kingdom itself, with the three sisters and the queen, and no one elses support?!"

I mean, fuck me, these quotes are unbelievable. It's all just constant bullshit. I hope the books weren't this bad and that it's just that they don't have time to fit everything in in the anime. Otherwise, I can't believe people actually take this series as anything more than a bit of a laugh.

And the ZEROES, my god, what were they thinking? What is this, the digital world? All of a sudden magic has become hacking. And why do all these characters have abilities that let them just 'decide' things about the world?

"If I decide that it's a weapon, I zero it out!"

Come on, surely they could come up with better abilities than that.

I love the animation and the characters are cute, but this has been building up for 13 episodes. The first 10 were just like 'what the fuck is going on', then we get sent to britain and for a while it's starting to feel like a cohesive story -- and then we get this bullshit.
Zei33Dec 28, 2018 10:04 AM
Dec 28, 2018 10:09 AM
Oct 2018
Zei33 said:
Lol this episode has finally done it for me. How can anyone take this show seriously? It's a laugh riot. The writers just keep upping the ante to ridiculous levels. The term 'power creep', applies here.

> "Ordinarily, this is something that separates the territory of the United Kingdom from the rest of the planet Earth, manages it and governs it. By applying it's special attributes, it can do this, as well."

> "Huh!?"

> "When you cut through three-dimensional matter, it's cross-section becomes two-dimensional. And if two-dimensional, the cross-section becomes one-dimensional.

> "In the same way, if you cut through a dimension of space higher than three dimensions, it's cross-section is put into the world in three-dimensional form"

> "In other words, I can produce this sort of cross-sectional wreckage."

> "A pandimensional fragmentation spell."

Drink that in people. If you didn't shake your head and chuckle when you read that, you're taking this show too seriously.

Some of the other lines in this episode were just as ridiculous. Here's one from earlier in the episode.

> "It can't be! The three animals on the coat of arms-- the royalty, the knights and the puritans..."

> "The fields of blue symbolising England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland-- the entirety of Great Britain..."

> "Are you serious!"

> "Are you seriously thinking that?!"

> "Of striving for a perfect harmony within the body of the United Kingdom itself, with the three sisters and the queen, and no one elses support?!"

I mean, fuck me, these quotes are unbelievable. It's all just constant bullshit. I hope the books weren't this bad and that it's just that they don't have time to fit everything in in the anime. Otherwise, I can't believe people actually take this series as anything more than a bit of a laugh.

And the ZEROES, my god, what were they thinking? What is this, the digital world? All of a sudden magic has become hacking. And why do all these characters have abilities that let them just 'decide' things about the world?

"If I decide that it's a weapon, I zero it out!"

Come on, surely they could come up with better abilities than that.

I love the animation and the characters are cute, but this has been building up for 13 episodes. The first 10 were just like 'what the fuck is going on', then we get sent to britain and for a while it's starting to feel like a cohesive story -- and then we get this bullshit.

Do you really think this is power creep when the second arc of Index had someone who could quite literally warp reality?
Dec 28, 2018 10:17 AM

Feb 2012
Tiau said:

Do you really think this is power creep when the second arc of Index had someone who could quite literally warp reality?

For sure, I'm not just referring to this season. I mean, they messed up the whole way through. Too many 'most powerful' enemies.
Dec 28, 2018 10:24 AM
Oct 2018
Zei33 said:
Tiau said:

For sure, I'm not just referring to this season. I mean, they messed up the whole way through. Too many 'most powerful' enemies.

I mean, the main thing about Index is that it really is no real power creep, yeah you had people who could warp reality and accelerator, but it isn't a shonen in the sense that you only find enemies that are increasingly powerful and the series doesn't function in a "I'm stronger so I can't be beaten by you" scenario.
One moment you have someone like Pendex using pope tier spells, then a guy who can warp realities to Accelerator, the strongest level 5 then next you're fighting a guy with a magic crossbow and Skill-Outs.
That's kinda the niche Index has, its enemies are just really diverse in what they can do so you never really know what the "boss" of the arc has in store. Carissa isn't even really all that powerful compared to the past enemies they encountered, like the literal Angel about to destroy the world in the fourth arc
Dec 28, 2018 10:58 AM

Jul 2010
I failed to count how many times I though the video looped back without me trying anything.
Dec 28, 2018 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
Zei33 said:

The director can't into metaphors and couldn't be bothered to put any creative effort if it isn't fanservice moment. His power is basically Touma's Imagine Breaker with some "range" and limited by his perception, and there's no any scientific power involved. And seriously why would you bring power levels when in season 1 alone you have a reality warper and a single spell that would doom the planet because of one man's extreme bad luck.
Dec 28, 2018 11:40 AM

May 2018
Now who is that Acqua of the Rear talking to in his cellphone?????
Dec 28, 2018 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
So it looks like the magic of Index has been more useful than the magic on Kazaki this time.
And it seems Vivian learned a thing or two about her magic.

Misaki is also starting to suspect something with Touma's unusual trips so i guess she might become aware of the magic world soon.
Dec 28, 2018 1:00 PM
Oct 2018
Aversa said:
So it looks like the magic of Index has been more useful than the magic on Kazaki this time.
And it seems Vivian learned a thing or two about her magic.

Misaki is also starting to suspect something with Touma's unusual trips so i guess she might become aware of the magic world soon.

misaki shokuhuo still does not know about magic
Dec 28, 2018 2:09 PM

Sep 2014
I know I just finished this episode but aside from Biribiri being cute I cant remember anything

what is going on atm
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 28, 2018 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
Are you M****F**ing kidding with me, of all thing, ALL THINGS TO KEEP, you keep the GODDAMN FANSERVICE SCENES?! KAMACHI DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO WRITE 1 PAGE OF THE DAMN THING, IT WAS MERELY 3-4 LINES OF THROWAWAY JOKES!!!

YET YOU USE THE PRECIOUS ANIMATION TIME TO DO THAT!?

Where is my goddamn French President! Where is the maiden of versailles foreshadowing!? Where is Orsola and Sherry's heart warming talk about living on through the tragedy?! Where are the servants who devoted their lives to save Vivian!? Where is all the shit that mattered!?

You throw away the goddamn plot and characters you stupid fucktards!!
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Dec 28, 2018 4:09 PM

May 2013
Still don't really have a clue what's going on, so much is happening, so many scene switching, all rushed as hell and nothing really leaves a big impact or wow effect. It's really hard to care or remember anything in this arc yet, it's so weak and fast paced that you can't really get up enough interest for the current events.

Animation quality was already mentioned enough here, it's still pretty bad and inconsistent. And really now instead of explain more they bring up AGAIN that cosplay fanservice stuff with Itsuwa and Kanzaki, it's hilarious and shameful for the anime.

Hope they somehow wrap up this arc in a satisfying way (if that is still somehow possible)
Dec 28, 2018 4:58 PM
Dec 2018
ap1001 said:
Are you M****F**ing kidding with me, of all thing, ALL THINGS TO KEEP, you keep the GODDAMN FANSERVICE SCENES?! KAMACHI DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO WRITE 1 PAGE OF THE DAMN THING, IT WAS MERELY 3-4 LINES OF THROWAWAY JOKES!!!

Where is my goddamn French President! Where is the maiden of versailles foreshadowing!? Where is Orsola and Sherry's heart warming talk about living on through the tragedy?! Where are the servants who devoted their lives to save Vivian!? Where is all the shit that mattered!?

You throw away the goddamn plot and characters you stupid fucktards!!
Why not put a pention to sue the director and JC Staff to leave it to another company.
Dec 28, 2018 4:58 PM

Nov 2016
Where's Floris go after saved by Touma?
Dec 28, 2018 6:53 PM
Mar 2015
Glad to see Aqua win. The Third Princess made herself useful. The coup d'état would have succeeded if they had captured Index and Touma not good for them to be there. Funny watching Miisaki feel flat chested, but her help enabled Touma to succeed in the subway Loved the costumes for the Fallen Angels
Dec 28, 2018 7:54 PM
Jan 2017
good episode . touma fly xdddddxdxdddxd
Dec 28, 2018 10:23 PM

Oct 2011
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Now who is that Acqua of the Rear talking to in his cellphone?????

The same guy he defeated earlier this episode.

Dec 29, 2018 12:00 AM

Jul 2016
Since when did Index become SAO? I meant...... what the fuck is that digital codes shows up beside KL during his fight??? Was Index take placed in a digital world or what??? This just showed even more that how Nishikiori have no idea what's he doing to Index anime.

Too much stuffs was skipped here (Such as Sherry fight and the witch fights), are they really wants to adapt this arc with only 5 episodes in minds instead of 6 episodes? (If we follow the 3 episodes=1 volume format)

And also Fiamma is nowhere to be seen in the preview, are they planning to skip his scenes and he being controlling Index in the next episode? Although even if this arc ended at EP15 instead of EP14, this is only hinted that DRAGON arc will only have 2 episodes (Which will be even worse and even more rushed than British Royal Arc).

Why is the anime-only fans suddenly called Mikoto as "Misaki"? I know this may be a typo but this "Misaki" girl you all talking were actually the name of this girl lol:

Oh and to everyone who doesn't know, the anime will be on hiatus for a week due to new year holiday.

revyHOLiC said:

Floris is re-captured by Agnese's group.

ap1001 said:

I think we shouldn't even need be surprise about this anymore since that retard has been doing this since the first episode, although you're right about this and Nishikiori really need to get fired after this season (I highly doubt J,C will ever do that).
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 29, 2018 1:17 AM
Dec 29, 2018 12:15 AM

Jan 2009
at this point im just watching how this series will end lol
Dec 29, 2018 2:52 AM
Dec 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Since when did Index become SAO? I meant...... what the fuck is that digital codes shows up beside KL during his fight??? Was Index take placed in a digital world or what??? This just showed even more that how Nishikiori have no idea what's he doing to Index anime.

Too much stuffs was skipped here (Such as Sherry fight and the witch fights), are they really wants to adapt this arc with only 5 episodes in minds instead of 6 episodes? (If we follow the 3 episodes=1 volume format)

And also Fiamma is nowhere to be seen in the preview, are they planning to skip his scenes and he being controlling Index in the next episode? Although even if this arc ended at EP15 instead of EP14, this is only hinted that DRAGON arc will only have 2 episodes (Which will be even worse and even more rushed than British Royal Arc).

Why is the anime-only fans suddenly called Mikoto as "Misaki"? I know this may be a typo but this "Misaki" girl you all talking were actually the name of this girl lol:

Oh and to everyone who doesn't know, the anime will be on hiatus for a week due to new year holiday.

revyHOLiC said:

Floris is re-captured by Agnese's group.

ap1001 said:

I think we shouldn't even need be surprise about this anymore since that retard has been doing this since the first episode, although you're right about this and Nishikiori really need to get fired after this season (I highly doubt J,C will ever do that).
They will with this negativity.
Dec 29, 2018 6:33 AM

Feb 2014
This episode felt like a proper downgrade sadly. The only good parts of animation was for the remainder of the Acqua fight, which I'm glad that he was able to win and that paper golem in the subway. Apart from that, it's gone back to the mediocre quality from before. =/

Still, there was other plus points for the episode, with Misaka's reaction always bringing a smile to my face and the feast that showcased what Itsuwa could've worn if she wanted to be pure fanservice, which made me laugh.

But aside from that, the episode felt like another rush-fest. Let's hope the next one is an improvement.
Dec 29, 2018 8:21 AM

May 2012
I thought this was a good episode. the fight was good
Dec 30, 2018 5:24 AM

Jan 2016
well, at least it was good to see that they dedicated sone time to that dinner shenanigans which is still funnier in the ln haha.

i'm afraid to see if they'll butcher the only upcoming science side arc again smh
Dec 30, 2018 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Hope they'll get a better schedule for New Testament and get a healthy production too. JC Staff has too many prroject so it's basically impossible to handle all their anime correctly.

The mastermind behind JC Staff need to slow down and take less project to animate.

RAILDEX series should be for JC Staff their goose that lays the golden egg and be their MAIN franchise.

(sorry bad english)
IzayoiSkDec 30, 2018 8:46 AM
Dec 30, 2018 9:37 AM
Dec 2018
IzayoiSk said:
Hope they'll get a better schedule for New Testament and get a healthy production too. JC Staff has too many prroject so it's basically impossible to handle all their anime correctly.

The mastermind behind JC Staff need to slow down and take less project to animate.

RAILDEX series should be for JC Staff their goose that lays the golden egg and be their MAIN franchise.

(sorry bad english)
I don't want JC Staff to do this series. NT isn't going to happen if fans see this mess, which can push newcomers away to watch this trainwreak.
Dec 30, 2018 9:59 AM

Feb 2009
Too slow paced episode 4/10

also the "sexy costume joke" gets boring.
Dec 30, 2018 10:36 AM

May 2015
I want some supper too.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 30, 2018 11:51 PM

Jul 2016
Arcos said:

You considered this slow??? How is this episode slow when there's too many stuffs was skipped and pacing was a bit rushed?
Dec 31, 2018 1:54 AM

Dec 2014
okwow another great episode dynamic...who know how will it all turn out... hmmm next episode touma will resolve everything with a punch or something between the lines
Dec 31, 2018 12:38 PM

Feb 2009
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Arcos said:

You considered this slow??? How is this episode slow when there's too many stuffs was skipped and pacing was a bit rushed?

It's too slow because there were conversations and scenes where people didn't fight. They should only animate fight scenes in the future since the plot is beyond rescue anyway

also why didn't touma digivolve like Angemon did against piedmon when he saw index in danger inside of the raeda, since this anime seems to play in the Digiworld (zero out)??? Is it because Index didn't had the amulet?
ArcosDec 31, 2018 12:43 PM
Dec 31, 2018 11:56 PM

Jul 2016
Arcos said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

It's too slow because there were conversations and scenes where people didn't fight. They should only animate fight scenes in the future since the plot is beyond rescue anyway

also why didn't touma digivolve like Angemon did against piedmon when he saw index in danger inside of the raeda, since this anime seems to play in the Digiworld (zero out)??? Is it because Index didn't had the amulet?

.......... I'm not sure what should I said about this other than you clearly don't understand what is Index series all about.

You're completely mislead by Nishikiori since he took the word way too literally during that scenes, when KL's Zero Out is just simply make the attacks disappeared without any visual effects in the light novel. Index is always take placed in a real world not any virtual/digital world so no the evolution thing simply doesn't exist.

Also that's HolyAngemon that he evolved during Piemon's final fight lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiJan 1, 2019 12:02 AM
Jan 1, 2019 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Arcos said:

.......... I'm not sure what should I said about this other than you clearly don't understand what is Index series all about.

You're completely mislead by Nishikiori since he took the word way too literally during that scenes, when KL's Zero Out is just simply make the attacks disappeared without any visual effects in the light novel. Index is always take placed in a real world not any virtual/digital world so no the evolution thing simply doesn't exist.

U knoe hes trolling right 😂😂😂
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jan 1, 2019 8:13 AM

Jul 2016
AcceleratorAngel said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Lol but with how he stated the episode is too "slow", I don't think that he's joking or make fun of it.
Jan 1, 2019 2:04 PM

Feb 2009
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Lol but with how he stated the episode is too "slow", I don't think that he's joking or make fun of it.

You are absolutly right. I think they should have adopted the volumes in just 13 episodes, that would have made things way better instead of stretching it out in 25 episodes.

Also the show gives Index too much screentime (i mean you saw her for a few minutes in the last few episodes and she even had some lines besides "i am hungry"-jokes - thats way too much). I mean it isn't like this Anime is about her, it's about other people like Mikasa or Accelerator or this magic spear fighter chick which i don't know the name, which is implied by "a certain magical AcceleratorRailgunMagicChick"

Also Angemon digivoled to Holyangemon, Holyangemon was already the evolved Digimon, so I'm staying correct if my statement that angemond digivoled (to holyangemon) when he fought Piedmon.
Jan 1, 2019 5:51 PM

Jul 2011
Take a big piece of fanservice,
add random bs dialogs,
lots of terrible animation
and "fights" with no outcome
N.B. logic not needed!
Mix
Repeat

Voila! :D
Jan 1, 2019 7:47 PM

Oct 2008
Ahem! i'll just enjoy all this chaos going-on...
5/5.

Jan 1, 2019 11:52 PM

Jul 2016
Arcos said:
I think they should have adopted the volumes in just 13 episodes, that would have made things way better instead of stretching it out in 25 episodes.

Even if this season just have 13 episodes it still won't change the story pacing if Nishikiori (And J.C Staff) still direct this series. The best solution will be finding an another studio that doesn't too busy with other projects, find an another director that does care and understand anything about this series (Unlike Nishikiori who only care because of fan-service and bath scenes) to direct this season, with at least 36 episodes in total without rushing the story plots (Since Dengeki really wanted to adapt Index NT as soon as possible so I think this season being the finale of OT will be fine).

Although changing studio or director will never happen at this point.

Arcos said:
Also the show gives Index too much screentime (i mean you saw her for a few minutes in the last few episodes and she even had some lines besides "i am hungry"-jokes - thats way too much). I mean it isn't like this Anime is about her, it's about other people like Mikasa or Accelerator or this magic spear fighter chick which i don't know the name, which is implied by "a certain magical AcceleratorRailgunMagicChick"

You mean Itsuwa? I don't remember she have her own spin-off but she's indeed one of the main heroine in this series (Well in this season at least).

Although there's a few scenes of Index in this season is mostly J.C Staff's idea aka anime-only fillers, she is still have some role in near the end of this arc so I don't think it's necessary to skipping her scenes (Well if the anime didn't skip her and Fiamma's scenes in next episode).

To adds this, this arc will be the last time Index is relevant in this season as the DRAGON arc has nothing to do with her and Touma, and the last arc of this season she only appears briefly in near the end of the arc.
Jan 2, 2019 4:46 AM
Dec 2018
The worst about this is that Nishikiori and JC Staff could be directing NT, which could destroy the fandom for this series. Ufotable would be the studio that can do this series better.
Jan 4, 2019 2:02 AM

Nov 2011
No new episode this week.
Jan 4, 2019 3:09 AM

Jul 2016
Stark700 said:

I already said this in my first post of this thread lol.
Jan 4, 2019 3:35 AM

Nov 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Stark700 said:

I already said this in my first post of this thread lol.
Why? Holiday is ended
Jan 4, 2019 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
revyHOLiC said:
Holiday is ended

Not for some anime studio though and J.C Staff is still on holiday.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.