Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2018 6:02 PM
Sep 2018
Aversa said:
I know this was the last episode but it didn't feel like the ending at all, i know there is still another arc in a special upcoming but still it didn't feel like the last episode.
I kinda get the Kokoro Connect vibes from this ending even tho that anime didn't look like this at all.

That being said i am looking forward to the special.
there will be movie tho. that will probably resolve everything.
Dec 26, 2018 6:06 PM
Aug 2018
Is it just me who thinks Sakuta got his scars because of stress? All the pent up feelings and emotions of his came out and start to hurt his body physically. This show deals with alot of real life problems like cyber bullying and stuff. So Sakuta's scar can be claimed as self harm i guess. Im not exactly sure. I just interpreted from what they showed in todays episode as the moment he let his feelings out his scar started to bleed.

Mod edit: removed advertisement
BrandonSep 22, 2019 6:00 AM
Dec 26, 2018 6:13 PM

Apr 2018
man, fck your birthday
why doesn't anyone care to mention Kaede, wtf is wrong with them

ofcourse Sakuta's grieving and i'm grieving with him

<3 Panda Kawaiiede <3

Dec 26, 2018 6:16 PM
Apr 2017
I'm pretty sure Toradora was in 2008
Dec 26, 2018 6:18 PM

Feb 2013
This was so much better than I had anticipated. Might be my favorite of the season...definitely looking forward to watching the movie. 9/10
Dec 26, 2018 6:32 PM
Jan 2013
Best anime of the season , probably the best of the year
Dec 26, 2018 6:33 PM
Dec 2018
If I remember right they really never kissed each other, except once on the cheek.
I would be so happy If It just ended with a kiss. But I guess not.

Either way, I enjoyed the show If there Is going to be the second season I would gladly watch It
Dec 26, 2018 6:39 PM

Nov 2013
ahneeme said:
momosemomo said:
i'm dead the bad reviews are literally just monogatari fans lmao

isn't it the opposite?
or did this stupid show melt your brain too?
go and watch natsuiro kiseki instead of quoting me
Dec 26, 2018 7:08 PM

Mar 2018
I would've been dissapointed about this "ending", but the fact there's a movie coming out next year makes me think that it will give an appropiate closure to this great anime...

AOTY contender? for sure
AOTY winner? we'll see...

overall 8,5/10
Dec 26, 2018 7:14 PM
Nov 2018
I hope, after the movie next year there's season 2 😅, because i love this so much. 10/10 for this anime, although there is a less that is a sakuta and mai kissing 😍😂
Dec 26, 2018 7:15 PM

Sep 2008
HunterGhoul said:
Definitely my Aoty, from today my Thursday will no longer be expected. The movie is still very far away, can't wait

yeaaah... good show, enjoyed it, Aoty, not even close, i love my monogatari/oregairu/haruhi hybrid, but come on, just episode 2 of yagate kimi ni naru was better than arc 3 and 4 toghether of this anime, still, the first ar, really fucking great, violet evergarden first episodes level

oh well, time to wait for the movie
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 26, 2018 7:17 PM

Jul 2017
Definitely did not feel like an ending but that's for the movie. I heard that Shouko's arc ending really feels like an ending so can't wait for it!

I also heard that Shouko's arc is arguably the most intense arc of the series.

Oh come on, Mai! Not even a kiss on the cheek? (Though they did that in Episode 6) Please let them kiss in the movie!

One of the biggest highlights of the episode, Sakuta's depression of Kaede's old self returning + new self disappearing and Sakuta/Mai's relationship (Though that one is for the whole series). I never thought I would be able to see Sakuta this depressed. Shouko-san came just in time too. She's really mysterious...

Old Kaede seems more mature than Panda Kaede. I like this change.

There's still a lot of anime that I haven't seen this year but this has the capability to be my AOTY. Definitely one of the best anime this year! My score of the series overall: 9/10.

Can't the movie come any sooner?

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Dec 26, 2018 7:27 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm.... the ending is not that bad though, (maybe i just expected more) as upon realizing kaede's old self return (which means she forget her present memories)sakuta became sad and then some FLASHBACKS OF kaede's memory has been shown, and then the second part focus on mai and sakuta's relationship...

great series overall, but the ending for me is just fine for me... hahaha
Dec 26, 2018 7:27 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm.... the ending is not that bad though, (maybe i just expected more) as upon realizing kaede's old self return (which means she forget her present memories)sakuta became sad and then some FLASHBACKS OF kaede's memory has been shown, and then the second part focus on mai and sakuta's relationship...

great series overall, but the ending for me is just fine for me... hahaha
Dec 26, 2018 7:32 PM
Oct 2018
Liked: episode flew by, good dialogue, good music and used well, story had good pace and mostly believable, humor mystery and drama, Kaede read the diary and knows what her brother did for her, everyone supportive...mostly (Mai making it about her shows a new selfish side)

Disliked: Mai's hissy-fit, him running after her, her teasing...and then no kiss, no Futaba science help, too long in the bathtub, him not knowing her birthday unbelievable, him crying in the rain and not returning to Kaede's hospital room was a bit out if character
Dec 26, 2018 7:46 PM
Apr 2018
The light novels are still being published so an ending like this was to be expected.

I enjoyed Kaede's arc and the rest were ok imo. I wish they had had the chance to reveal more about Sakuta's first love but I guess that'll have to wait.
Dec 26, 2018 8:00 PM

Mar 2016
This ending sorta flopped to me...

I still enjoyed the show a lot! I wonder if the original novel counties with more stories and “adventures”. The concept of the show allows for a continuation to happen really easily. I don’t think we’ll get more of the Anime series tho :/

For now I’m rating it 6/10 because the ending disappointed me but that will probably change in the future
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2018 8:04 PM

May 2018
Someone on first page said about Kokoro Connect vibes on this ending, and I must nodded on that. I feel like something still hanging on the end, but seeing about the movie they will released next year, I think I understand why, because Kokoroco also done that to give way for the OVA.

What I can get from the final, Sakuta only got shock from Kaede's memory return in one day, the next day he just like himself, and yeah I'm sure Shouko's appearance also help him. Mai's jealousy is something I still confused. I mean, how many time Sakuta hang around with another girls, and only now she got jealous ? Excuse me ? Am I missing something ? And, for some reason, I love this Kaede more than Kaede from when she lost her true self.

The ending scene is good, we got to know what happen with all 5 girls in the end. Mai-san still lovey dovey with our best man, Kaede try to read what other Kaede left on diary, Futaba got friendly with Kunimi, and Tomoe got friendly with Sakuta. Yeah, nice ending. It might be best anime for this season. But unfortunately, it can't be my personal Anime of the Year, Hinamatsuri already grab that place.

Score: 9/10
Best Route: Koga Tomoe
(Ooo... everbody must be mad to me after this. But tbh, Tomoe's arc is the one I can't easily forgot. Although she is annoying, but her confession in the end is unforgottable)

Best girl: Futaba Rio
(Yup, the helpful girl is the best girl. It's still sad that Kunimi didn't accept her, but that proved that Futaba chase the good man, although can't reach it)
Dec 26, 2018 8:04 PM
Jul 2012
This was a solid 4/10

Everyone said "don't judge it by its cover, it's not otaku-bait crap". It had lower ratings in Japan compared to MAL, people said "that's because they don't like shows that deals with real problems and relationships that aren't idealized otaky-bait crap". People compared this with the amazingness that was freaking Haruhi.

This shit was basically Bakemonogatari minus the style and parallels with Japanese mythology, except it doubled down on the fact that it is a stupid harem anime involving a loser protagonist with a very tired structure. Shit is basically Clannad-lite, this doesn't stand out at all and was way overhyped by everyone. Thankfully quite a few reviews are already calling out this bullshit because this shit is actually sad, when trash media like this is commonplace no wonder incels exist
Dec 26, 2018 8:11 PM

Aug 2013
great animay, great casts
now I need to find a way to survive until the movie come out
Dec 26, 2018 8:23 PM
Jun 2013
God damnit, idk how i felt about the ending. It really didnt feel like "the end". I really hope for a second season, but im glad there is a movie coming out. I didnt expect kaede to get her memory back from those 2 years but i wish she did. This was such a good anime. Needed it to be like 24 episodes. It went by soo fast, next thing i knew it was already playing the ed song. I wanted this anime to go on and on......
Dec 26, 2018 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
really enjoyed the series. it's rare for me to watch anime and love every character, but that was definitely the case here. have to say though, this last episode left me feeling like there was still more to be said. kaede's arc was probably the most interesting for me and it felt inconclusive somehow. other than that i have no grievances. 9/10
Dec 26, 2018 8:56 PM

Dec 2016
First and last arcs were both amazing, but they fucked up the pacing and the show really needed to be more than thirteen episodes. Last episode was so unsatisfying, and now the anime just feels incomplete. The sister that Sakuta built his new, stronger bond with is basically dead, and he gets over it in one night? And Mai, who failed to comfort Sakuta in his greatest time of need despite all he has done for her, gets over that too in a span of hours? It doesn't make any sense. Those are the most important parts of characterization, and yet they are glossed over in mere minutes at the end of episode thirteen. I get that a movie is coming out later, but it still felt like it ruined the mood.

... Aside from that, I really liked the show. Each arc was interesting, and Sakuta is a brilliant character and one of the best MCs I've ever seen. Certain things like how Kaede always referred to herself in third person and why Sakuta always tries to help people were given good explanations for existing even though they are normally ignored in other anime, which was nice. Overall, I think the saying "if you shoot for the moon, you'll at least land among the stars" applies here; though this show definitely failed to reach the moon, it did land among the stars. Glad I watched it.

What's the difference?
Dec 26, 2018 9:08 PM

Nov 2017
WOW !!! what an amazing and awe-inspiring experience this anime was!!! Mai-san definitely a strong contender for waifu of the year. My Final Score: 3/10
Dec 26, 2018 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Man that part with Kaede almost had me balling my eyes out. Great episode, I can't wait for the movie next year.
Dec 26, 2018 9:14 PM
Jun 2017
Wow I've not cried this badly since clannad after story 5 years ago

Dec 26, 2018 9:34 PM

Aug 2015
Tbear51 said:
Man that part with Kaede almost had me balling my eyes out. Great episode, I can't wait for the movie next year.
I wanted to watch more as soon as the episode ended. Then I wanted to watch a panda documentary.
Dec 26, 2018 9:34 PM
Oct 2018
-Flareon- said:
WOW !!! what an amazing and awe-inspiring experience this anime was!!! Mai-san definitely a strong contender for waifu of the year. My Final Score: 3/10

I don't know why Mai-san is considered the best among the girls in this anime whereas Futaba Rio clearly wins in every category

Big Tiddies? Check
Nice Thighs? Check
Nice Proportions? Check
Hot asf hair? Check
Wears Lab coat? Check
Megane? Check
Kuudere? Check
Really cute dere side? Check
Actually "useful"? Check

The more that I continue to watch this the more I can conclude that Mai-san is just a sadistic bitch (which masochistic men love nowadays) and doesn't even have/non existent dere sidevlol
Dec 26, 2018 9:37 PM
Oct 2015
Jesus, how many emotional season endings one could watch? Noentheless, and don't know why, but this anime reach me the most, even with its inconsistencies and the somewhat predictable final arc. But that's the point, I guess: the story is solid, with good pacing, and delivers the feels I fell in for in first place. I need to check for translations of the LN now... Where went my hopes of ending Index first,tho?
Dec 26, 2018 9:39 PM
Aug 2017
Hmm that Chick only shows up whenever he feels down? I feel like she is somehow connected to the scar on his chest. Also like this is very unsatisfying, Kaede just dipped out like LATER NIGGAS IM OUT OF THIS MOTHERFUCKA. Omfg this anime i love it and hate it at the same time. So many unexplained things man, i swear. No season 2 tho? Only the movie? But man i really want to see kaede comeback like her memories return, this ep just went by like that its pretty confusing tf.
Dec 26, 2018 9:41 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great ending to an excellent show, albeit the episode not feeling much like a finale of sorts and hence not fulfilling as I wished it’d be!

Kaede’s arc was undoubtedly the most emotional of all the arcs and it’s no surprise seeing how Sakuta broke down twice early on into the episode. Sakuta’s really been through a lot and he’s done a remarkable job at hiding his worrisome feelings from Kaede and giving her his all. Shoko appearing again in the nick of time was perplexing but it makes sense after Futaba’s comment where she said something along the lines of Shoko appearing only in front of him and so could potentially be a making of his Rascal(xD) delusional self. Futaba's been right on the mark numerous times so I’m totally convinced and I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of this in the upcoming sequel movie. Shoko appearing however had an adverse effect on his relationship with Mai and that pummelled Sakuta on the ground. Koga reappearing during that scene was funny and a nice touch, always down for more of these intriguing characters after all. Nodako’s role was much more significant obviously though and it was nice to see the old and reckless Sakuta back in action. Too bad he wasn’t rewarded with a kiss during their touching reunion though. I was sure Mai was determined to do it so it really was a big let-down yet again! Moving on, the final few moments of the show were equally amazing! Kaede-san reading through Kaede’s dairy and blushing was hilarious to see and the following scene where she quickly hit the diary from him was equally funny. She’s determined to go to school now and it’s really nice to see that she’s learnt from Kaede’s struggles and hardships and finally to open up more to her brother like that final scene. Meanwhile, it looks like Sakuta, Kunimi and Futaba are still besties and that was very heartwarming to see. Last but not least, finally Sakuta introduces Mai to his father and Kaede-san and Kaede-san’s bow there suggest that she’s aware of her popularity, lol she’s most likely to respect her brother more than ever now! Overall, the scene felt a little short but a nice addition nevertheless!

All in all, a very eventful and entertaining episode but not really much of a finale as it feels as the show ended on a somewhat random note and there’s still so much left to tell.

As for the whole show in general,
- Storyline/Plot Development: 8/10
As the show went on, the personal enjoyment factor steadily decreased and things started to feel a little quick every now and then. Nothing too extravagant of a story either but the presentation and directing of the show was really splendid. Many social problems were dealt with exceedingly well in this show and this really felt like an interesting and sad take on social commentary of sorts. On another note though, I think the writer really needs to rethink about the title of this show, for one thing many people would be ticked off by it and it doesn’t really focus much on the Bunny side anyway(we’ve only seen it like 3 times throughout the show).
- Characterization/Character Development: 8/10
Characters of the show all had their respective redeeming qualities but no one really stood out individually or so to say. Much of the dialogues were ridiculous and impactful but a few felt like they were unnecessarily thrown into loops of sophistry and such instead of just simple words to make more sense. All in all, however, the Characters and their interactions, in particular, made this a really entertaining and enticing watch!
- Art/Animation Scale: 7/10
It’s been good but nothing too groundbreaking for it to steal the spotlight every now and then. Somewhere along the middle course, the animation quality dipped but it’s nice to see it end on a good note.
- Sound Department: 7/10
Once again, it’s been good but nothing too groundbreaking. Op and ED were nice to listen to at the start and ending of an episode but it was very forgetful other than that. Not many memorable soundtracks either, but a few that played along were a good company. Voice acting were really good though as really managed to capture and portray the emotions of the characters well.
- Personal Enjoyment: 9/10
Like I said earlier, the Personal Enjoyment factor steadily decreased as the show progressed because of the increase in pacing. I reckon the show could’ve done a lot better of a job had it been a 15-16 episode show and a short 2-cour show, such as 22 episodes. With all that said though, I was still more than satisfied with the usual character interactions though.

-> Overall Final Score: Solid 8.5/10.
Really looking forward to the movie now! Shoko’s arc is going to be very interesting for sure so can’t wait to see how that goes!
_MushiRock11_Dec 29, 2018 10:12 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 26, 2018 9:43 PM
Aug 2017
xscetia23 said:
-Flareon- said:

I don't know why Mai-san is considered the best among the girls in this anime whereas Futaba Rio clearly wins in every category

Big Tiddies? Check
Nice Thighs? Check
Nice Proportions? Check
Hot asf hair? Check
Wears Lab coat? Check
Megane? Check
Kuudere? Check
Actually "useful"? Check

The more that I continue to watch this the more I can conclude that Mai-san is just a sadistic bitch (which masochistic men love nowadays) and doesn't even have/non existent dere sidevlol

Well I guess most people just have decent taste in women especially in the personality departure. Unlike your non existent kuudere big tiddy cute megane wearing lab coat lookin ass everything ms.perfection.

Then again its just an anime, i couldnt care less about yall taste .Mai is a once in a millennium heroine, in a realistic sense she is a very attractive character.
Dec 26, 2018 9:50 PM
Dec 2014
I checked the top reviews for the series and...

Sweet Christmas, are these people serious? Okay, putting aside Science-chan sucking at physics and the surface-level similarities to Monogatari and Haruhi, it's really unfair to shit on the series because it does what its predecessors did, but goes in another direction in an attempt to explore things from a different perspective. I'll also add that, to quote Gigguk, "Monogatari's paranormal stuff felt like it weighed the rest of the show down. All of the good stuff was in the dialogue between characters." Well, "Rascal" manages to blend dialogue and inoffensive animation in the best kind of marriage possible for a series like this.

That said...

I gotta agree with the other people in this thread. This didn't feel like an ending so much as a "we'll be back in a year!" I honestly hope the writer of the LN's is tempted to continue the series and the studio sees the opportunity in giving it more seasons.

Also, Monogatari was about the PLOT. This show tries to avoid all those ugly tropes of the genre in a weird subversion of what we've come to expect of A-1.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Dec 26, 2018 10:23 PM

May 2016
Not sure why I don't share everyone's appreciation for Mai. Idk. She kinda seems like a trash character to me. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that she's attractive as a character, but horrible as Sakuta's gf. Sakuta had helped her through her struggles thoughout the series, but when he was feeling overwhelmed, she wasn't there. There was no helping that perhaps, she was at work and duty calls, but she still had the nerve to get upset at him that she wasn't there for him. Tf?! The dude had to face the problem with Kaede that he was dealing with for years and when he overcomes it she dumps a new problem for him to deal with. One that was caused by her own choices, not his. I guess what I'm miffed at is basically : she wasn't there for him when he needed it (despite him doing so for her) and she gets to be upset at him about it?! Idk, I can't seem to appreciate this character as much as the crowd does. What is so appealing about this annoying tsundere?
Dec 26, 2018 10:59 PM
Oct 2018
ZdloraH said:
xscetia23 said:

Big Tiddies? Check
Nice Thighs? Check
Nice Proportions? Check
Hot asf hair? Check
Wears Lab coat? Check
Megane? Check
Kuudere? Check
Actually "useful"? Check

Well I guess most people just have decent taste in women especially in the personality departure. Unlike your non existent kuudere big tiddy cute megane wearing lab coat lookin ass everything ms.perfection.

Then again its just an anime, i couldnt care less about yall taste .Mai is a once in a millennium heroine, in a realistic sense she is a very attractive character.

yeah like their sadistic dream girl would even notice them in real life if we follow your logic lol. all I'm saying is that futaba rio's character and even her personality is a million times better than Mai-san.Don't get me wrong, Mai-san is likeable from the first 3 episodes. Just because the MC likes her that doesn't give her the edge. And what do you mean realistic sense? Mai-san is not even realistic at all even at times rarely shows any emotion. And if you count Real life encounters I'd rather choose a nce looking good simple personality girl than a complicated sadistic girl (unless if you have masochistic tendencies or love girls who abuse you and ruin romantic moments)
Dec 26, 2018 11:13 PM
Nov 2018
Back to the episode though, it was completely bizarre that it spends half the tiem on kaede then drops her. Wish we got a half cour or something to finish the final arc. Even the ending felt too obviously like it was waiting on the movie.

Upon reflection it was solidly good and pretty well executed. It actually had enough content to match 12 eps and the pacing was good. It's just nothing so amazing you're going to revisit the series.

edit:

Wait. Mai is sadistic? She's super mature, sarcastic, little being tsun and very understanding. She's a super "adult" dream girl. She has her shit together. She kinda knows what she wants and expects. Despite all that she's not domineering and is pretty open minded and sweet.

If you want cute girl in labcoat go watch shimoneta and enjoy.
Dec 26, 2018 11:19 PM

Jul 2016
I'm thinking Kaede might have some of her amnesia memories back because she read her diary. She also says that she is not alone anymore. I'm hoping that's the case.

And like Futaba said, Shouko might not be a real person. She seems to only appear when Sakuta is having a hard time.

Puberty Syndrome might be this thing that tries to fix problems but has some sort of consequence that comes with it. Like how Shouko only appears after Sakuta stresses over Kaede's memories coming back and injures himself.
jericjanDec 26, 2018 11:26 PM
Dec 26, 2018 11:25 PM

May 2016
I cried the whole first part shit I already miss Kaede T#T especially after reading the notes.

Loved the ending they did wrapped it up pretty well with a good pace, I'm looking forward for the movie.
Dec 26, 2018 11:33 PM
Aug 2017
Most of the Romance genre Anime get a kiss scene but this last episode didn't show the kiss scene.

But the Ending still Awesome
Dec 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Jun 2008
My final feelings for this anime?

UGH!!

First of all, I liked the whole Supernatural stuff and how the MC has to get involved and how each case had a unique resolution...that by far was the strength of this anime and what made it interesting.

HOWEVER....

The teenage overly melodramatic nonsense is simply too much for me at times, and this anime really pushed that limit for me.

I know people LOVE that shit, but not me...and STOP comparing this to Monogatari.

Monogatari is a masterpiece...the dialogue between Araragi and Hitagi are NEVER as boring and overly cliche as the shit that I saw with MC and Mai.

This is nothing more than yet another teenage drama, which had some interesting elements but ultimately fell into soooo many cliches and overplayed romance.

I don’t think it was that great.
Dec 27, 2018 12:23 AM
Aug 2018
Not gonna lie, the last episode was kinda disappointing. But, It was still a great anime. Hoping that It gets a s2 which summarizes the puberty syndrome properly. 9/10
Dec 27, 2018 12:27 AM

Sep 2014
I don't get it why some always compares anime with the old ones and give them a low score LOL. I really liked this series and looking forward for the movie. I love watching series with male MC character being straightforward with his romance not being some shy and undecided dude.
Dec 27, 2018 12:34 AM

May 2015
This episode was...in a lot of places. Kaede reverts to two years ago, Sakuta has a mental breakdown, Shoko is Sakuta's imaginary friend that appears when Sakuta is at his weakest, Mai tries to comfort Sakuta and then Sakuta chases her down to say Happy Birthday, and finally we return to Kaede that concludes her arc of forgetting who she was and starting over again. Honestly Kaede should have gotten some more focus here. The pacing was just weird this episode.

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai aka Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai...Kind of weird to call it bunny girl since the bunny suit appears in like 3 episodes then becomes irrelevant. The interaction between characters is the series' most prominent aspect. Sakuta was a good MC though a bit too perfect until the final arc. The art was a bit iffy in some places but for the most part isn't a bother. The arcs with the different characters were good overall although some of the arcs felt a bit unbalanced with the pacing. I personally think Futaba's arc was the best. The conclusion to the series was ok I guess. Pretty fun. Could have ended better.

Final Verdict: Usagimonogatari/10
Dec 27, 2018 1:32 AM
Aug 2018
Esse episódio foi Do Caralho
Dec 27, 2018 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
Solid ending, even if a bit unexpected. I was sure we will get a "complete" Kaede in the end. Nonetheless it felt fittign and a bit bittersweet - for Sakuta it all started with her and after all those girls he made a full circle.
Can't wait for movie.
Dec 27, 2018 1:56 AM
Apr 2017
Well I, for one... Wants to anticipate what the movie will be like. I heard it's about Shoko and I think that's the last one that this series needs to end a good story (imo).

The ending was really annoying seeing how he didn't get a kiss from Mai even though he did everything he can to help all of the main characters and supporting characters.

I'm glad Kaede got her old memories back. Still sad that the old "Kaede" is now gone. I wish that "Kaede's" memories where she likes pandas were able to mix up with her old memories. But I think that'll cause a massive breakdown. I wish there's an addition for this to the movie. But even if there's not, it's alright.

I was genuinely sad for when Mai isn't the one who comforted Sakuta when he's in need. But well, they got together at the end so I guess that's well done considering that it felt kind of a bit rushed? Idk. It's like only 5 minutes and shown a bit depression then they're hooked up again. Damn, I wish I have that kind of girlfriend. I wish I even have a GF at all. But meh, everyone knows girls aren't real.

Overall score for this anime to me is 9/10.
It had some clichéd parts in it that made it look kind of generic, but seeing how they didn't leave it to have a bad ending is a plus for me. Mai is definitely the best girl in all the anime I watched this year. She's the most understanding, Humorous, Cute, Kind, Forgivable, etc. She's like the perfect anime grill Imo. Other than that, Sakuta is kind of like Hachiman, but more smart and not risky. The anime always made me laugh but not all the time. The drama had its own perfect timing deserving with every arc presented each week. Given there's only 12 episodes, I still want more. I guess that all I have to say to this anime in summary. But the thing is, this anime tackled a lot of social problems and other scenarios that has an equivalent meaning to society by being a metaphor for anime. Definitely going to watch the movie when it comes out. Changed my mind, because of this I'm going to give this anime a 10/10. You'll see on my profile that I don't give scores like this often, but meh. Mai is best girl.
Dec 27, 2018 2:01 AM

Jun 2013
show was interesting, considering theres been shit anime the past few seasons, this was a suprising one for me.

Interesting plot, interesting characters, scar thing never really explained well, or who the fuck shocko was or is.
Overall good, wouldnt mind a new season or that movie coming up
Dec 27, 2018 2:22 AM

Jan 2018
Unfortunately my high expectations about that show were disappointed. The 1st arc was very good but it could end better.

Dec 27, 2018 2:38 AM
Aug 2015
9/10 because the ending fucked me over :'(
Dec 27, 2018 2:39 AM

Jul 2017
what the fuck 8.67 really??? i give it 7/10.

Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

327 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 3, 6:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.