Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 6, 2018 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, that snowy dog statue.

Thought the episode was kinda refreshing with the idols going to the icy mountains and away from all the publicity. Poor Sakura, she just had to get trapped under the snow while a raging boar comes after her. That's what I call awful luck.

The slap to Koutarou's face though lol...he should be more careful of what to say.
Dec 6, 2018 8:11 AM
Oct 2018
so sakura lost her memories beacause amnesia hit by truck kun.
not beacause she became zombie.
i guess the plot twist between tae, sakura and kotarou.

my prediction is that legendary tae past is somehow connected with koutarou like couple/lover and he done something bad in the past so koutarou make saga to fulfill some wish.

if i remember correctly sakura mom and dad is never shown before.
maybe koutarou is the father and tae is mother and sakura is the daughter.
Dec 6, 2018 8:22 AM
Aug 2018
omoi11 said:

if i remember correctly sakura mom and dad is never shown before.
maybe koutarou is the father and tae is mother and sakura is the daughter.

I doubt that, Tae is 28 years old when she died while Sakura died when she's 18 years old. So the show could went full dark mode and made Sakura's mom died while Sakura was just 10 years old, which is highly unlikely considering Sakura looks happy af. It's more likely that Kotarou is Sakura's brother and Tae is just.. a legend?!
Dec 6, 2018 8:52 AM

Jul 2017
Dec 6, 2018 9:11 AM

Apr 2015
That cliffhanger. Now we will get to know more about Sakura.
Dec 6, 2018 9:24 AM

May 2015
Interesting episode, lots of funny moments too. About time we get Sakura's past revealed. There'd be Tae and Yuugiri left, I hope it won't be glossed over.
Dec 6, 2018 9:26 AM

Sep 2018
Did Sakura just forget about her life as Zombie? Or did Truck-kun only bring memories back?
Very good episode, can't wait for next week.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Dec 6, 2018 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
All Sakura wants is to get this business finished by working harder than everyone...not enjoying and goofing off like the formula of past episodes. Getting the BIG business done and deal with.

Dat slap though...Kotarou shoulda have minded his own words...

And yet the other Franchouchou members who make up for each other's differences, at least Sakura acknowledges her mistakes.

AND...TRUCK-KUN STRIKES AGAIN!!! With Sakura regaining her past...that's a very worrying cliffhanger...
Dec 6, 2018 9:31 AM

Mar 2018
Truck-kuns legendary return.
Dec 6, 2018 9:41 AM

Feb 2014
Interesting to see their next move... should the concert is cancelled or going without Sakura is main problem here..
Dec 6, 2018 9:42 AM
Oct 2017
yugiri was much more present, it's reassuring but still remains the mystery of his past
Dec 6, 2018 10:26 AM

Jun 2014
Truck-kun returns once more. Looks like we'll finally learn a little more about Sakura.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 6, 2018 10:33 AM

Feb 2016
As soon as Sakura was told to watch out for traffic, I knew truck-kun was coming again. Other than that, another hilarious episode!
Dec 6, 2018 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
so like the end scene got me... I got the feeling the producer is connected to Sakura somehow
Dec 6, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2015
That cliffhanger tho, ffs

And I’m sad, we aren’t probably getting Yugiri and Tae’s past stories
Dec 6, 2018 11:14 AM
Oct 2017
Xenocrisi said:

maybe after episode 12, we will have an oav that will tell the past of tae and yugiri, even see that of kotaro
Dec 6, 2018 11:16 AM
Mar 2018
ibraheem234 said:
so like the end scene got me... I got the feeling the producer is connected to Sakura somehow

Well, someone must've driven that truck in the first episode... but daddy issues are also possible, or at least some "BIG" mystery behind those shades...
Dec 6, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2013
I knew Truck-kun would return as soon as Sakura said she was going to run outside. Well, at least we are going to know her pre-zombie life, hopefully.

Gotta love the scene where Sakura realized her partners had good synchronization thanks to their teamwork on the mountain, then shows Tae sleeping. Even when she does nothing, she manages to be best girl <3
Dec 6, 2018 11:31 AM

Jun 2017
I guess Truck-Kun will have to hit Sakura for the third time to bring back her Zombie-memories!
Dec 6, 2018 11:37 AM

Aug 2018
Sakura-chan sure does like getting hit on by Truck-kun.

NanaPirro said:
Xenocrisi said:

maybe after episode 12, we will have an oav that will tell the past of tae and yugiri, even see that of kotaro

Where is it annouced we will get an OVA? So far we don't have any confirmation about getting an OVA/specials/whatever.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Dec 6, 2018 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
omg and Sakura got hit again... but it's not the same truck :o Sakura's happiness gets the best of her again and that's why she wasn't carefull and got hit twice by a truck =w=

Note: If you look back at episode 1, it says "03-96"... and this episode 10, it says "08-04".

It was a nice episode either way. I have a feeling that the two remaining girls Yuugiri and Tae won't get her past revealed :( the ending is getting closer...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 6, 2018 11:49 AM
Mar 2018
That one scene after Kotaro asked Sakura in the beginning and her eyes went pale: Kinda felt a bit off or glitched. Like one frame isn't enough to make slapstick comedy. And what's a baby boar doing there in the winter? I thought they are born and grow up in spring and are then half mature when winter comes?

But Tae-chan chasing Lily like a dog and becoming a french popsicle... that's the stuff.

Dunno, but when Ai (or Junko) remembered being at this Arpino place we got the picture Sakura had in her head and it seems like she may have been either a fan in the crowd or in the band (which is like magic considering people can't exit their bodies to take photos with their mind).
And that ending... this time I got the deja-vu... like she died again. (Even though memory wipes are mostly not existing in anime or at least only temporarily)
Dec 6, 2018 11:51 AM

Aug 2017
It seems that Sakura's past is important. I want to know more.

Truck-kun is back.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 6, 2018 11:53 AM

May 2018

LoL. Tae's reference to Mordred's dog chase.

Sakura got hit by a white mini van 2nd time around??????

Ok so we know how 5 of them died, so when will we get to know as how that Geisha Girl and that Brain dead girl died????

Dec 6, 2018 11:59 AM

Feb 2018
The legendary Truck!
Really enjoyed this one, it really felt like Sakura's and Yugiri's episode. Now lets see what's going to happen next episode with Sakura's memory, really looking foward to that.

Oh, and that bitch clap Yugiri gave Kotaro was hilarious for some reason.
Dec 6, 2018 12:00 PM

Dec 2016
Groenboys said:
Truck-kuns legendary return.

It's not the same truck, but the same model :)
episode 1: 03-96 ; episode 10: 08-04

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 6, 2018 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
Sakura and Trucks... OTP!

On a serious note though, it was pretty clear Sakura had amnesia from getting hit by a truck the first time. I now wonder if her memories returned and/or if she have forgotten about being a zombie... Really curious right now and next week can't come soon enough!

That boar scene was pretty funny!
Dec 6, 2018 12:36 PM

Sep 2018
PurpleGirl203 said:
omg and Sakura got hit again... but it's not the same truck :o Sakura's happiness gets the best of her again and that's why she wasn't carefull and got hit twice by a truck =w=

Note: If you look back at episode 1, it says "03-96"... and this episode 10, it says "08-04".

It was a nice episode either way. I have a feeling that the two remaining girls Yuugiri and Tae won't get her past revealed :( the ending is getting closer...

Well, it's been ten years so that's to be expected. Nice spotting of the detail.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Dec 6, 2018 12:36 PM

Jan 2015
Ok anime. Do we need any more hints from you...
So, we know that Tae:

>Started biting everything and everyone when she woke up
>Learned to be good towards people she's living with
>Learned to remember choreographed moves and poses
>Likes howling
>Barks when someone is playing with her

Ladies and gentlemen, Tae and Romero's brains got swapped
Dec 6, 2018 1:12 PM

Apr 2018
Zinzoo said:
So, we know that Tae:

>Likes howling

This is a really interesting theory. Has Romero ever acted as if he were a human in a dog's body?
Dec 6, 2018 1:28 PM

Jul 2017
I missed that truck.
Dec 6, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2018
Interesting parody of the go to the mountains and train episode. Love how the show pokes fun at the tropes.

Am I the only one just waiting for a Yuugiri episode? I kindda want them to focus on her more being a courtesan and a popular one at that... also the slap.

The jokes in this one seem recycled, I knew she was going to slap him and just repeat what he said like she did with sakura five million years ago. I was also just waiting for Truck-kun, he's not as funny the second time. Oh well, we were bound to get a filler episode or two I guess...
Dec 6, 2018 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
Kidlike101 said:
Am I the only one just waiting for a Yuugiri episode? I kindda want them to focus on her more being a courtesan and a popular one at that... also the slap.

All I want is a Yuugiri episode but it looks like we won't be getting one sadly since there's only 2 more episode left. Hopefully there will be a s2.

Zinzoo said:
So, we know that Tae:

>Likes howling

...you might be on to something.

Overall a nice episode with some development for Sakura. The moment Sakura said she was going out for a run I knew she'd get hit by a truck again. Hopefully she got all her memories back and not amnesia of being a zombie or something.
milkierosesDec 6, 2018 2:00 PM
Dec 6, 2018 2:26 PM

Apr 2016
golden kamuy episode
moe moe ichijou seiya

Dec 6, 2018 2:37 PM

Dec 2014
What is lost to the truck can only be regained through the truck.

CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN WITHIN YOURSELF!!
Dec 6, 2018 2:40 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
as soon as she said she was going running i was like

she dun goofed XD
Dec 6, 2018 3:56 PM
Sep 2018
Don't ask me why but everytime truck-kun hits it's just as funny as the first time...
Dec 6, 2018 4:20 PM
Feb 2018
Any ideas how Sakura and Koutarou may be connected?
I'm guessing that they must have been a similar age while alive. I'm guessing that Koutarou loved Sakura while she was alive.
Any better theories or guesses out there?
Dec 6, 2018 5:09 PM

Oct 2015
That Boar sure made a horror out of Sakura, but Tae dump it down with that bite :-D :-D :-D .

Kotaro is an awesome dude even though he plays a lot, deep down he's a sincere dude who really appreciates the girls. I wonder what will we Sakura do since she seems to remember her old life and forgot the current eh life? I really can't predict what's going to happen because this series is really unpredictable and that's whats interesting about it.

Great hilarious bit horrific cliffhanger episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 6, 2018 6:09 PM

Jul 2016
Maybe producer dude is...
Her father
Her brother

*Plot Twist*
Her boyfriend
The initial truck driver

Dec 6, 2018 7:01 PM

Jan 2016
Lmao that shit happen three times, sasuga Truck-kun. The end is near.
Dec 6, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2018
Hit and run in Zombieland Saga counter : 3

What manager done to teach Sakura is actually right, send them to the mountain in order to teach them about teamwork. It's only Sakura who can't understand it. It's the first time we see Yuugiri that mad, till slapping the manager, damn that onee-san aura like want to defend her sister.

Sakura's memory is back thanks to Truck-kun. Looking at the teaser for next week, it's very interesting because she back to what she is before the death.
Dec 6, 2018 10:00 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm!!! next weeks episode sure will be an exciting one since did Sakura able to remember her past and forget her zombie life? i cant wait for next weeks episode...

anyways regarding todays episode, nice one and they have some bonding moments at ech other on a mountain. that serve as their relaxation before the big show. sadly sakura didnt take advantage of it and practice alone causing her stress and pressure to take on her in the following days. good thing she have realized what she has done with...

that cute large dog statue... hahaha
Dec 6, 2018 11:17 PM

May 2015
They could have just used Lily as bait...

Sakura's being selfish. Isn't this how Idol groups tend to break up?

Yugiri with the bitch slap heard 'round the restaurant!

"I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'll do my best!" Moral Support in a nutshell.

You know one thing that makes Tae awesome? She acts like an animal and can't talk, but when the group needs to work together, she always listens and follows along...

Aww, I was expecting for more Yugiri in this episode...

Ok...Sakura's about to go out on a run. Let me guess...Roadkill part 2?

WHY THE HELL DOES THE BODY ALWAYS FLY STRAIGHT UP WHEN THEY GET RAMMED BY THE FRONT OF A VEHICLE!?

Dec 6, 2018 11:25 PM

Jun 2016
great episode... what amazing appearance of truck-kun... 10/10

so far this anime turn to be really great...

idk i think...

sakura is a daughter of koutaro (i know this is most likely false in the future)

IMO...
Dec 6, 2018 11:27 PM

Oct 2014
Intense last 5mins.

It will get more intense from here bois.
Dec 7, 2018 12:17 AM
Dec 2017
i would like to know why yugiri slapped kotaro?did he say something wrong.i didnt notice.
Dec 7, 2018 2:21 AM
Oct 2016
I was expecting this to be Yugiri's episode, but no. However, she still had her moments and that's enough. And hey, it's also nice to see the specialty of each girl when they were in the mountains.

But what's this? Sakura gets hit by a truck again? Based on her reactions, i guess she got amnesia? Either way, i'm looking forward to see their next show.
Dec 7, 2018 3:06 AM

Jan 2016
Stark700 said:
The slap to Koutarou's face though lol...he should be more careful of what to say.

KANLen09 said:
Dat slap though...Kotarou shoulda have minded his own words...

PrinceOdysseus said:
i would like to know why yugiri slapped kotaro?did he say something wrong.i didnt notice.

You guys are wrong. That slap is another misunderstanding from Yugiri who thought that Kotarou gonna say something like "Sakura can't do it" but it's actually the opposite. It's just like episode 3 where she slapped Sakura which make it funny because it's a misunderstanding too :D

I thought we're gonna get Yugiri's episode but it's actually Sakura's? Well gonna see who they ended this series~
RyouHayatoDec 7, 2018 3:10 AM
Dec 7, 2018 3:09 AM

Aug 2013
So no Tae focus episode or the courtesan girl focused ep? Guess the last two will be about Sakura and this last performance. All in all, hit and run isthe way to go.
Don't believe the hype.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

138 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

378 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

159 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 4, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.