Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 29, 2018 6:03 PM

Jun 2016
Saki is the best.
This themed episode about her was great, funny and emotional at the same time, her song was great too.
Her friend recognized her but after Saki's denial she seems to have taken for granted that's only a resemblance, at Saga people doesn't seem very keen lol... XD
Franz_FurantsuNov 29, 2018 6:14 PM
Nov 29, 2018 6:04 PM
Mar 2017
Today's episode was incredible, Saki was reckless and tough when she was alive, besides knowing that her death was due to a motorcycle race to show who was the bravest, I can say that Saki is the best leader.
The part where they practice with the elderly was very funny, the elders looked very calm but their personality changed drastically and the atmosphere was full of life, the surprise face of the girls was one of my favourite.
Saki is reunited with her past when she sees a delinquent girl who uses the name of her old girl gang, the interesting thing is that girl is the daughter of her friend and partner Reiko. The intimidating look of Saki is great, the moments when she used it was cool, don't mess with Saki.
Reiko worries about Maria because of what happened with Saki, to think that her daughter can end up as her friend must be very painful, but even so, Reiko is still a badass woman and goes to the rescue of her daughter in her old motorcycle.
In the end, Saki gives a lesson of guts to both groups of delinquent girls, besides Maria and Reiko are reconciled.
The final song was great, in fact what I loved most was that Saki sang and the costumes the girls of Franchouchou wear, Saki looks very attractive with her hair down and that beautiful smile she gives us at the end ... Must be protected at all cost.
The next episode may be interesting, since we may know the backstory of Yuugiri, the attractive and mysterious girl from Franchouchou.
Nov 29, 2018 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
what a wild episode Saki proved to be surprisingly badass i always find anime delinquent stuff funny so i liked the episode for that alone ,though the modern local gangs weren't much to write home about looking like some kind of teamrocket idol wannabe's

for real though her lifestyle was easily noticeable in how quickly she could had died

but now that we've started to show their backstories i'm getting slightly triggered by how all the girls have to say is no i'm someone different and then people just believe their completely different , i get it the rest of the world doesn't know about zombies but you can't just put 1 and 1 together it's one of the whole reason Koutarou doesn't want them interacting outside of gigs

Nov 29, 2018 6:49 PM

May 2018
I think it's my excellent decision to choosing Saki as best girl in this anime. I mean, Holy good ! Look at how great she is in this week episode. Her death is make sense, from motorcycle accident, fit with how loyal she is for Dorami.

So, this girl, which is Dorami's new generation leader, is daughter of Saki's best friend, who is the first leader of Dorami. Wow, like mother like daughter, don't they ? And yeah, don't ever messed with Saki, even she already dead, she's the legend here !

Ending song is absolutely great. I'm waiting for the full version.
Nov 29, 2018 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
of course Saki got the best song. not a fan of the poser child going "you dont know what its like" to their parents who lived that life trope

wonder how samurai era girl, who's name i still forgot, got beheaded (judging by her scars)

i see they are saving Tae's arc for last
Nov 29, 2018 7:04 PM

Jul 2016
It was so absurd... I loved it!

It was nice to see Saki showing another side of her personality, the caring one. Her backstory was interesting and although the issue with Reiko and her daugther was predictable, I really liked its development.

Really looking forward to the next episode since Yuugiri will have the focus. Kind of curious to know about her past and how she died.
Nov 29, 2018 7:06 PM

Dec 2012
Hilarious episode. Go fuck yourselves dumbasses that whine about the show 'losing direction' or its purpose. Did it even have one in the first place? Like holy shit these cucks don't know what they want. They all loved the randomness and chaos from ep 1-3 and cry because we get some backstories when you can bet your life that if this show kept its ridiculous premise without developing ANY character, you would have the same dumbshits saying it has no plot or development like a CGDCT show.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 29, 2018 7:21 PM

Jul 2016
Out of the whole series, I liked Lily's and Saki's episodes the best.
I like how they introduce loved ones from their past lives and have them reenact with each other.
I wish they did the same for Ai's and Junko's episodes because I think it would have made their episodes a lot more interesting.

Also Saki has the best song. I don't think any future songs can top this one.
MoonPhosNov 29, 2018 7:26 PM
Nov 29, 2018 7:25 PM

Mar 2014
"!? !? !?" this is my expression throughout the episode.
Nov 29, 2018 7:30 PM

May 2018
Lol those old men turned out to be fantastic dancers :D

I love how the biker girls just have to change facial reactions to give off that "intimidating" vibe

Saki's old bud is still a badass biker!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 29, 2018 8:02 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Easily my favorite episode so far.....Loved every bit of this
Nov 29, 2018 8:39 PM

Aug 2015
Saki best girl.

Loved this episode. Why isn't there a delinquent girl biker anime?
Nov 29, 2018 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
I have a new found love for Saki. It really helped build her character/identity to see her interacting with people other than the main cast of girls.
Nov 29, 2018 9:16 PM

Nov 2017
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!? The whole episode

- so, thats how Saki meet her death and for the god sake, she doing the same thing again (with catch phrase)

and badass comeback

Now Loading.....
Nov 29, 2018 9:41 PM
Nov 2018
Cause of death so far:
Sakura - Killed by Truck-kun (Suspect : Tatsumi Kotaro)
Junko - Plane Accident
Ai - Thunder
Lily (Masao) - Heart Attack
Saki - Fall and Explosion ( Motorcycle Accident)Yugiri - Beheadment?
Tae - Mystery ( I have some guess but Tae need to be mysterious 😉)

I wonder how they will tell Yugiri story...
Since she's second most mysterious member of Franchouchou.

Can't wait for next!!! I'm dying to know!!!

PS : I feel sorry for people who only watch this for comedy.
Nov 29, 2018 9:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Best girl gets her own episode. I really enjoyed this one, I've felt that Saki has taken a back seat since episode 2. So it's nice to see her back in the limelight.

The story of her friend and her daughter was a sad one. It's tough when a kid gets rebellious. Her friend turned into a total Milf though.

A good message at the end, with Saki telling Maria not to throw her life away and be responsible enough so that her mother won't worry.

A great song at the end too, Saki finally gets her own song.

Tomboys are the best.
Nov 29, 2018 9:58 PM

Apr 2016
Such an absurd series. I've been up and down on series, but I think the show has been consistently good for the past three episodes or so. This episode also solidified that Saki is indeed the best girl.
Nov 29, 2018 10:00 PM

Oct 2015
Man, I love Saki, she's so badass> The song with the gang theme and their dress are so cool! So next episode seems to be the sexy onee-san Yuugiri, I can't wait to know about the story. I don't want the show ended yet, hope we get a second season.

Mouloxas said:
Isn't there a Datenshi in Love Live as well? Between that and actual 2D bikes when they had CGI performances earlier on, I can't help but start thinking that this is in fact parodying Love Live and other idol shows.

And this episode was legit awesome.

Saki's also voiced by Asami Tano, who voiced Sarah of Saint Snow.
Nov 29, 2018 10:11 PM
Jun 2016
Best episode yet!!! I’m adding Saki to my favorite characters list!
Nov 29, 2018 10:56 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty sick episode!

Nov 29, 2018 11:19 PM

Dec 2014
well I had hoped that there will be more episodes like that where idols interct with people in their past lives...nice to see a second episode like this ...hmmm
Nov 29, 2018 11:20 PM

May 2015
Tae be blowing on that water fountain...

YES! THE SLOW WALK WITH THE GUITAR RIFF!

She's not going to go after the grade-schooler? That's grade-schoolerist. *DING!*

I'm surprised that Tae's makeup didn't come off...and then I recall the waterproof spray...

THIS STUPID GUITAR RIFF!

Mom in an apron riding a motorcycle...

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Ok, I know Saki is undead...but...YOU JUST WRECKED REIKO'S BIKE!!!

Nice performance at the end. This episode can be summarized with

!? and... !!

Finally we're going to see Yugiri's story next! I've been waiting!
Nov 29, 2018 11:41 PM

Aug 2008
caio_brb said:
Antanaru said:
Less and less humour, more and more trashy drama and idol crap. Last week was already awful but at least there was Masao's "so stupid it's funny" death, but absolutely nothing this time. What a disappointment after a solid start. Might as well drop it after Yuugiri episode.

You just have shit taste
You should hide your list before you talk crap to others, dipshit.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 30, 2018 12:09 AM
Oct 2017
Nice Episode!

Knowing more about the girls is always good and Saki is definitely up there in the popularity list (pls never change Tae!).

It's also nice to see her caring for someone and not just being badass for the sake of being it.
Nov 30, 2018 1:54 AM
May 2016
Tarotist said:

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

I completely lost it when I saw that and had to pause the episode for a bit
Nov 30, 2018 3:46 AM

Jan 2013
The only I had to say about this thing:
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Nov 30, 2018 3:57 AM

Aug 2016
VerySad_Weeb said:
So now all that's left is Yugiri and Tae's backstory. But judging from the next episode preview it doesn't look like we're getting Yugiri's backstory next though, so I wonder if these two characters are going to remain with their past unrevealed since we only have 3 episodes left and they might end up deciding to use them to push more idol stuff instead.

I guess those two are "too old" to have any relevant backstories. Well it could be done in flashbacks, but there is nobody who knew them and is still alive so it's over current boundary of show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2018 4:26 AM
Mar 2018
It's kinda sad how the show lost it's funny bone with these exposition episodes. Those are sometimes more halting than advancing the plot...
Nov 30, 2018 4:48 AM
Mar 2018
For some reason the idol part didn't look like out-of-place CGI this time... I wonder why that is...
Nov 30, 2018 6:54 AM
Feb 2017
!?

Pretty good episode again, but it seems that the pace is too fast and many things can not be expressed well.
Nov 30, 2018 7:40 AM

Feb 2014
Saki really does know how to get badass. And yeah she really doesn't seem to get what normal means.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 30, 2018 8:49 AM

May 2016
Great episode! So Saki's friend still have guts.Nice ending! Maria is cute tho
Nov 30, 2018 10:39 AM

May 2018
Saki is the best girl. That's all I want to say. It's kinda sad that Saki can't reveal herself to her best friend. Hopefully, in future episodes, they get the chance to do that.
Papa_ScorchNov 30, 2018 10:45 AM
Nov 30, 2018 3:51 PM

Apr 2013
Illyricus said:
the idea of a former delinquent that has "reformed" in a life of peace is another concept I really like

Try to watch GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka), it's something like that. He still badass though.
Nov 30, 2018 4:57 PM

Dec 2015
Maria really remind me to Taiga from Toradora....
Nov 30, 2018 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
Martin_Taylor said:
VerySad_Weeb said:
So now all that's left is Yugiri and Tae's backstory. But judging from the next episode preview it doesn't look like we're getting Yugiri's backstory next though, so I wonder if these two characters are going to remain with their past unrevealed since we only have 3 episodes left and they might end up deciding to use them to push more idol stuff instead.

I guess those two are "too old" to have any relevant backstories. Well it could be done in flashbacks, but there is nobody who knew them and is still alive so it's over current boundary of show.

Eh, I'd say that rings true for Yugiri, but Tae surely must have some relevant backstory since only Koutarou knows anything about her. Here's hoping they don't waste the next three episodes on idol stuff and give us something about those two.
Dec 1, 2018 1:29 AM

Sep 2009
Dj Ozma would be proud.
Dec 1, 2018 3:06 AM
Oct 2016
Longest name for the episode i've seen? Most likely.

As for the episode itself, great as always. But this time, it was something. I can now see why Saki's so popular. Also, backstories are always appreciated. That's how it always should be done.

I also checked the dubbed version, but only a few samples. I'd say it's pretty average. I'm aware of that dub is the option for some people and as much as i like Funimation's dubs, this doesn't work. It just doesn't. The only thing i like is how they didn't dub any of the live songs. That includes the rapping. Thank god, because it just wouldn't work.
Dec 1, 2018 4:21 AM

Apr 2015
Yo, this was a great episode. But it's kinda weird though that Saki's friend doesn't realize that she IS Saki her best friend.

The insert song is good too. The dance without CGI really looks way better and fluid too. Liking it. Hope they do the same for later dances.
Dec 1, 2018 4:27 AM

Jun 2013
Saki was so fucking bad-ass in this episode. Definitely another best girl. She's number one for others but Tae-chan is still my number one. Saki is 1.5.

She's just awesome in every way. Her bestie was great for keeping her tamagotchi, the same tamagotchi she kept talking about since the beginning.

Maria is a little annoying but she reminds me of Taiga from Toradora for some reason.
臭い-
Dec 1, 2018 6:48 AM

May 2017
Honestly, I thought she was Saki's daughter, kinda disappointed, would've been more interesting if she were
Dec 1, 2018 12:15 PM

Jul 2016
Lairucrem said:
Honestly, I thought she was Saki's daughter, kinda disappointed, would've been more interesting if she were

That would've instantly made Saki into a less amazing character.

It would mean that she's a neglectful mother who risked her life (and lost it) doing something reckless while she had a baby at home (that was less than 1 year old).

Dec 1, 2018 6:57 PM

Oct 2015
Saki was awesome the way she crashed for the second time, I guess she survived this time around. But I felt the story was weak, the way they tried to combine being an idol and her biker days. We were bonding a parent and a daughter then bang we were singing, what was that?! Nevertheless I enjoyed it, I don't really take this anime seriously because it isn't.

Great episode. I hope they will do one on Tae someday.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 2, 2018 1:08 AM

May 2017
FrozenSheep said:
Lairucrem said:

That would've instantly made Saki into a less amazing character.

It would mean that she's a neglectful mother who risked her life (and lost it) doing something reckless while she had a baby at home (that was less than 1 year old).

That's your opinion bro, imo they pulled a trap so if they pulled a milf too that'd be lit, what other show has an idol milf? Yeah none

In fact, a neglecting mother would've been an interesting process of character development for her
Dec 2, 2018 1:50 AM
Apr 2015
People complaining about how the episode was predictable, what were you expecting? We already know she was part of a biker gang and that her death would probably be bike related.

And saying the series isn't funny anymore,I would be more than happy if you left. The episode has its moments, but right now it's character backstory which I'm always for, it just makes them that more loveable.

I really loved the song, and seeing Saki becoming a legend again.
Dec 2, 2018 2:47 AM

Apr 2013
The anime is so-so but this make me laugh a lot

Dec 2, 2018 2:49 AM

Feb 2017
another great episode this series is just too much fun
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Dec 2, 2018 2:58 AM

Nov 2011
These backstory eps have been fantastic, I thought last week was great but Saki's went above and beyond, can't wait for more.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 2, 2018 3:19 AM

Jul 2009
Saki was amazing here! The song in the end was very nice.
Dec 2, 2018 4:25 AM
Oct 2017
Loved the episode.. Voted 4/5.. But that's becoz I have high expectations for the anime :)
That concert at the end was awesome - better than the others the girls have previously staged; I would be grateful if someone could help me with the details of that song :)
ValravnnDec 2, 2018 4:31 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

138 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

117 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

378 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.