Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 15, 2018 12:09 PM
Nov 2018
Does anyone know about an anime where a girl can see whatever others can't see in the sky? There's also an episode where her friend and one random guy cross a river while being stopped by her and others, any ideas?
Nov 15, 2018 12:29 PM

Jan 2012
Can anyone identify the character or the anime she belongs to...All I remember she was using the sentence ender "desudesu" as "death" instead of the usual Japanese "desu".

Nov 15, 2018 12:33 PM
真面目に勉強してる

Jul 2014
KanaAoi said:
Can anyone identify the character or the anime she belongs to...All I remember she was using the sentence ender "desudesu" as "death" instead of the usual Japanese "desu".

https://myanimelist.net/character/67215/Sanae_Dekomori?q=dekomori ? I think she does that, too
I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Nov 15, 2018 12:37 PM

Jan 2012
Hmm, either there is one more character or I am confusing them. I was remembering a black haired girl and I think she was some sort of shinigami. But thanks.

Nov 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Jul 2014
@KanaAoi
I think one of the girls in Nagasarete Airantou does that.

And there is of course the most famous "desu" character: Suiseiseki
Nov 15, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2016
really couldnt find a better one (i took this with gyazo XD)
Nov 15, 2018 1:41 PM

Nov 2013
needlexd said:
really couldnt find a better one (i took this with gyazo XD)

A quick search brought up a Vocaloid music video. http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19042393
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 16, 2018 2:17 AM
Apr 2018
Help me identify this anime or characters thx
Nov 16, 2018 5:05 AM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/CicxpTGF6?s=cl

Anyone know what this is from? Thanks in advance.
Nov 16, 2018 5:07 AM

Aug 2012
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/CicxpTGF6?s=cl

Anyone know what this is from? Thanks in advance.
That's Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama
Nov 16, 2018 5:11 AM

Aug 2012
Tomman41 said:
Help me identify this anime or characters thx
This music video says it was made exclusively for them, so I think it's original art found here
Nov 16, 2018 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
umm an anime about a chibbi like character. He was small in size, had a screen on his chest and a stick I think? and that stick had some hand signs and those signs were previewed on that screen. They were his attacks I think? they were like rock, paper and scissors. And I think he had a gf or something? she wore pink clothes and the guy wore white.

If someone knows which anime it is then please tell me
Nov 16, 2018 8:06 AM

Oct 2018
Confucius said:
Asking again cuz I got no answer last time.

This is a mecha-robotish show and I reckon it is at least 10 years if not more old. Anyways these mecha robot things have a will of their own and I remember the main characters were trying to gather them.

They are identified with a jewel inside them. To list, there was green, blue, red. I think There was only one green jeweled robot.

That sounds a little bit like Magic Knight Rayearth
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Nov 16, 2018 1:51 PM

Jan 2015

sauce for the last one ........... ty in advance
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2018 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
catastrophe01 said:

I think it's Honoo no Haramase Tenkousei
Damn character limit.
Nov 16, 2018 2:22 PM

Jan 2015
Jirash said:
catastrophe01 said:

I think it's Honoo no Haramase Tenkousei
Damn character limit.

thanks again

damn character limit, yeaaah
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2018 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
Yo nerds

Does ANYONE know if this is an actual character or not?

lol she kinda looks like Ray As you can see, it's from a newspaper article. And the writer did not cite the source. THAT'S NOT COOL, newspaper. >:V

Nov 16, 2018 3:31 PM

Nov 2009
Chiibi said:
Yo nerds

Does ANYONE know if this is an actual character or not?

lol she kinda looks like Ray As you can see, it's from a newspaper article. And the writer did not cite the source. THAT'S NOT COOL, newspaper. >:V

Looks like IA, a Vocaloid (a vocal software). She's not from an anime, but there are a lot of music videos featuring her on YouTube.

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/IA
Nov 16, 2018 3:46 PM

Nov 2008
MajesticOtaKing said:

Looks like IA, a Vocaloid (a vocal software). She's not from an anime, but there are a lot of music videos featuring her on YouTube.

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/IA

Wow, thanks! I agree, that is definitely her. :D what she is voiced by Lia adskfjdfjdfjlj I gotta check this out pronto

Nov 16, 2018 4:53 PM
Jun 2017

top left and middle left ? i know the other ones already
Nov 16, 2018 4:56 PM

Mar 2016
damiJESUS said:

top left and middle left ? i know the other ones already

top left is Accel World and middle left is Btooom!
Nov 16, 2018 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
I've been trying to figure out the names of three anime which I saw bits of a long time ago. The following details are from memory so may not be accurate. Any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1. A country builds a wall to keep migrant hordes out. It turns out the government secretly used migrants to help build the wall. Also, the country had an incompetent ruler.

2. A character performs a caesarian section on a woman who claims to be pregnant (I think). It turns out she isn't actually pregnant and she dies.

3. This one is a romance(?) with a weird art style. In it, the main character finds out his girlfriend has crabs.
Nov 16, 2018 6:16 PM
Aug 2018
Looking for an anime about this one guy who loves this one delinquent girl in his school and then he admitts that he saw her getting beat up and didn't help her and then the girl says that if he really loved her he would have helped her and then he tries to be useful to her
Charted!
Nov 17, 2018 1:03 AM
Sep 2018
AngelOfPeaches said:
I do indeed think i'm having trouble with finding two certain anime. The first one is very vague.

Anime 1
The scene was near a plane, most likely at some airport. I'm sure it was at an airplane runway. I remember some fight going on with katanas. Now that I think about it, it could indeed be any sort of road. I'm not even sure.

Anime 2
This guy could see something that other people couldn't see. I'm not exactly sure what they were, they may of been fire in their body or something else. Definitely not youkai!!

#1: If that picture can be the cover pic, rather than simply a scene from the show, my best guess would be Samurai Flamenco

#2: It's not fire, but in Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, the MC can see flags above other's heads. Guilty Crown also sounds similar to your description, but, if I remember correctly, he used something rather than saw something.

I doubt any of these are right, but I figured I might as well mention them, but it's worth a try if it has even the smallest chance of succeeding...
Nov 17, 2018 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
whii__ said:
Does anyone know about an anime where a girl can see whatever others can't see in the sky? There's also an episode where her friend and one random guy cross a river while being stopped by her and others, any ideas?

Maybe it could be Sora no Method? Even if everybody can see the thing is the sky..
Nov 17, 2018 5:00 AM

May 2010
DarkFramuMaster said:
Confucius said:
Asking again cuz I got no answer last time.

This is a mecha-robotish show and I reckon it is at least 10 years if not more old. Anyways these mecha robot things have a will of their own and I remember the main characters were trying to gather them.

They are identified with a jewel inside them. To list, there was green, blue, red. I think There was only one green jeweled robot.

No that show (was) on my list and I can safely say it isn't. It had a shounen-esque to it.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 17, 2018 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
Confucius said:
DarkFramuMaster said:

No that show (was) on my list and I can safely say it isn't. It had a shounen-esque to it.

The only thing that comes to my mind is Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade.
Nov 17, 2018 3:57 PM
Nov 2018
Soliniumm said:
whii__ said:

Maybe it could be Sora no Method? Even if everybody can see the thing is the sky..

Nah, I believe the name of the anime is longer than that. The artwork looks too modern too.

Also, I remember the girl who can see whatever others can't see in the sky has a orange hair. I really don't remember anything else tho...
whii__Nov 17, 2018 4:08 PM
Nov 17, 2018 4:40 PM

May 2010
Jirash said:
Confucius said:

The only thing that comes to my mind is Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade.

Unfortunately it didn't take place in space.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 17, 2018 5:38 PM
Jun 2017
Nov 17, 2018 7:53 PM

Nov 2013

I can confirm, that it is indeed Yuru Yuri.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 17, 2018 9:05 PM
Aug 2016
SynChro1247 said:
Looking for an anime about this one guy who loves this one delinquent girl in his school and then he admitts that he saw her getting beat up and didn't help her and then the girl says that if he really loved her he would have helped her and then he tries to be useful to her
I think it's Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Nov 17, 2018 9:30 PM
Aug 2018
ClickBaitBuster said:
SynChro1247 said:
I think it's Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Omg thx I have been looking for it for a while
Charted!
Nov 18, 2018 2:46 AM

Nov 2016
https://youtu.be/Owa5KcQ9Mxc?t=199
What anime is the little girl from?

Still unanswered:

1) I remembered reading a doujin where a single female student and a bunch of male students were setting up for a cultural festival, but the guys got lazy so the girl had sex with them in order to motivate them. It seemed pretty happy.

2) This anime probably was made in the early 2000's. I forgot the gender (I think it was a male), but they were poor and would always pick up a bag of bread crusts from a bakery store. But one day, he finds that the bread crusts were coated in honey or something sweet.

Thanks in advance.
Nov 18, 2018 2:55 AM

Jul 2016
LeWind_God said:
https://youtu.be/Owa5KcQ9Mxc?t=199
What anime is the little girl from?

"I LOVE CREATURES LIKE THIS!!"

Episode 5: https://myanimelist.net/anime/10521/Working (Season 2 of Working!!)
Nov 18, 2018 12:52 PM
Nov 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Nov 18, 2018 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
Nov 18, 2018 1:43 PM

Nov 2013

That's Yuudachi from Kantai Collection.
Nov 18, 2018 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
I remember it is a story about traveling back to the past.
The past isn't as old as Dr. Stone's. IIRC, medieval age.

MC used the knowledge of modern age to change history.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Nov 19, 2018 1:41 AM
Nov 19, 2018 2:43 AM
Dec 2013

The pic on the left I'm guessing is from Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
The pic in the middle is probably Akari Akaza from Yuru Yuri
The pic on the right is Natsuo Maki from Love Lab
Nov 19, 2018 3:30 AM

Feb 2018
YangLi said:
I've been trying to figure out the names of three anime which I saw bits of a long time ago. The following details are from memory so may not be accurate. Any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1. A country builds a wall to keep migrant hordes out. It turns out the government secretly used migrants to help build the wall. Also, the country had an incompetent ruler.

2. A character performs a caesarian section on a woman who claims to be pregnant (I think). It turns out she isn't actually pregnant and she dies.

3. This one is a romance(?) with a weird art style. In it, the main character finds out his girlfriend has crabs.

On anime #2 it might be
I might be wrong but it's worth a shot.

I have vague ideas on anime #1. Would be nicer if you can give more info, even if it's in small details.
Nov 19, 2018 4:41 AM

Dec 2014
aLotQuestion_ said:
I remember it is a story about traveling back to the past.
The past isn't as old as Dr. Stone's. IIRC, medieval age.

MC used the knowledge of modern age to change history.

Is there anyone know this anime/manga?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Frieren fans, let's settle for the best couple

epsilono - 1 hour ago

5 by Adnash »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - 30 minutes ago

4 by Horizon248 »»
12 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

74 by MitsukiHimeka »»
13 minutes ago

» Anime characters you find attractive that many people won't agree with

IssyBoy - Apr 13

42 by mshfqtny »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - 6 hours ago

16 by Adnash »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.