Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
Nov 13, 2018 1:12 PM

Aug 2014
This thread is for identifying anime and anime characters. Post pictures or describe what you remember from vague memories; try to describe as much as possible so people can help you identify it.

As with the last thread, please only post to help. This is not a game, and spam posts will not be appreciated.

If you want to have manga or manga characters identified, please post here.

These image search engines can help you find the source of your image:
Google (click the camera symbol to paste/upload images)
IQDB
SauceNAO
WAIT: What Anime Is This? (Screenshot Search)
Doujinshi Search

Old threads:
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
Version 5
Version 6
Version 7
Version 8
Koito91Dec 21, 2020 1:07 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2018 1:22 PM

Jul 2017
name of the character and/or anime please?

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Nov 13, 2018 1:24 PM

Oct 2014
Fakegoose said:
Shinobu Oshino

Right click and click this

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Nov 13, 2018 7:59 PM

Apr 2016
An anime where there's a girl whose ninja training triggers when she gets embarrassed. Her eyes go matte and she turns super violent.

She's probably only a supporting character.

If I recall correctly, it's a harem anime.
Man, I have to stop falling in love with fictitious high school girls'...moms!
Nov 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Jan 2008
Noobc0re said:
An anime where there's a girl whose ninja training triggers when she gets embarrassed. Her eyes go matte and she turns super violent.

Probably not it but Sagiri Ameno from Yuragi-sou?
Nov 13, 2018 8:40 PM

Apr 2016
Paul said:
Noobc0re said:

Probably not it but Sagiri Ameno from Yuragi-sou?

No, that's too recent. Also I think the girl I'm talking about was one of those loli-looking high-school girls.
Nov 13, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2017
Fakegoose said:

Oshino Shinobu from Monogatari series. If you're gonna watch it, go with release order.
Nov 13, 2018 10:43 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Noobc0re said:

Sounds like Katekyo Hitman reborn to me.
Nov 13, 2018 10:48 PM

Jan 2017
The anime is like mahou shoujo, but the characters are guy, maybe it called mahou shounen or what ever. The characters can transform to somewhat wizard, I think you'll know what is
Nov 14, 2018 1:14 AM

Jul 2014
VosMovok said:
The anime is like mahou shoujo, but the characters are guy, maybe it called mahou shounen or what ever. The characters can transform to somewhat wizard, I think you'll know what is
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! ?
Nov 14, 2018 1:25 AM

Nov 2012
VosMovok said:

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Mahou Shoujo Ore

Nov 14, 2018 2:42 AM
Nov 2018
Guess the character:

There is a guy who like the girl in his class and has a very strong rival who is his friend.One day he dies and gives his rival friend his very strong power but then he find out that he is rescued by an old man (who is a very strong villain).Then he watch his love(girl from his class) getting killed by his rival friend not knowing that old man was behind that plot.Then when he is so depresed due to death of his love he is brain washed by that old man after which he decide to bring peace in the world by forcefully controling everyone on earth.In that attempt he kill so many people destroy so many places and awakens a very strong evil which intend to kill his every comrade after that he find out that he wad tricked and his thoughts are changed by the main character of anime then he decides to help everyone to defeat that evil(which is the main villain) to pay for his sins and finaly to do something for his comrades but he dies protecting his rival friend from that evil.Still he help him to defeat it even after his death, after that the evil is defeated by his rival friend and his rival friend's students.Once that evil is defeated he peacfully go to the underworld(heaven) and joins his love there saying goodbye to his rival friend.

There are still so many thigs ta tell about him but i think that this much info is enough to guess whi he is.

Nov 14, 2018 2:42 AM

Feb 2018
Noobc0re said:

It's this one, Asu no Yoichi!. That specific character would be Tsubasa Tsubame.
Nov 14, 2018 2:52 AM
Nov 2018
Sory but can somebody tell me how to select someones comment and then reply on it like you guys do,this stuff is new for me so pls answer.

Nov 14, 2018 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
ajgoku said:
Sory but can somebody tell me how to select someones comment and then reply on it like you guys do,this stuff is new for me so pls answer.

You need to quote that person. Just click the option named "Quote" and reply to him/her after.

I did the same to your comment. I quoted it
Nov 14, 2018 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
ajgoku said:

you can find that "quote" option on the lower right of someone's comment (just in case you can't find it XD)
Nov 14, 2018 3:13 AM
Nov 2018
L
Huntik said:
ajgoku said:

You need to quote that person. Just click the option named "Quote" and reply to him/her after.

Huntik said:
ajgoku said:

Thank you very much for helping me out.

Nov 14, 2018 3:50 AM

Mar 2016
ajgoku said:
Guess the character:

There is a guy who like the girl in his class and has a very strong rival who is his friend.One day he dies and gives his rival friend his very strong power but then he find out that he is rescued by an old man (who is a very strong villain).Then he watch his love(girl from his class) getting killed by his rival friend not knowing that old man was behind that plot.Then when he is so depresed due to death of his love he is brain washed by that old man after which he decide to bring peace in the world by forcefully controling everyone on earth.In that attempt he kill so many people destroy so many places and awakens a very strong evil which intend to kill his every comrade after that he find out that he wad tricked and his thoughts are changed by the main character of anime then he decides to help everyone to defeat that evil(which is the main villain) to pay for his sins and finaly to do something for his comrades but he dies protecting his rival friend from that evil.Still he help him to defeat it even after his death, after that the evil is defeated by his rival friend and his rival friend's students.Once that evil is defeated he peacfully go to the underworld(heaven) and joins his love there saying goodbye to his rival friend.

There are still so many thigs ta tell about him but i think that this much info is enough to guess whi he is.

The way you phrased it makes it sound like you're playing a guessing game. Just in case if that's true, this thread is meant to help people find an anime that they can't remember, not challenging others if they can guess the correct anime

You can find forum games here:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?board=9
Nov 14, 2018 4:25 AM

Mar 2016

Source tweet: https://twitter.com/muku_apupop/status/1061890258973810688
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2018 4:38 AM

Jul 2014
@Glorious_Showoff
Seems original. Pixiv ID: 66490630.
Nov 14, 2018 6:41 AM

Aug 2008
I saw these characters in a Loft store tour video. They were all on the same promotional display and I'm not sure if they're from an anime or a game.

Nov 14, 2018 6:53 AM

Aug 2012
Mori-Rauko-Tura said:
I saw these characters in a Loft store tour video. They were all on the same promotional display and I'm not sure if they're from an anime or a game.

1) From a Puzzle and Dragons game
2) From this game
3) From the same game as #2; pic here
Most of these are in Japanese so I'm not 100% sure about the character or game names specifically
Nov 14, 2018 7:07 AM

Aug 2008
notyouranswer said:
Mori-Rauko-Tura said:

1) From a Puzzle and Dragons game
2) From this game
3) From the same game as #2; pic here
Most of these are in Japanese so I'm not 100% sure about the character or game names specifically

Super quick response! Thanks for the help.
Nov 14, 2018 7:16 AM
Jan 2013
Tried everything, can't seem to find this character:

I know nothing about him besides that he looks cool!
Nov 14, 2018 7:22 AM

Apr 2016
RedDesire said:
Noobc0re said:

It's this one, Asu no Yoichi!. That specific character would be Tsubasa Tsubame.

Yes, that's it, that's the anime I was looking for. Thank you!
Nov 14, 2018 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
I do indeed think i'm having trouble with finding two certain anime. The first one is very vague.

Anime 1
The scene was near a plane, most likely at some airport. I'm sure it was at an airplane runway. I remember some fight going on with katanas. Now that I think about it, it could indeed be any sort of road. I'm not even sure.

Anime 2
This guy could see something that other people couldn't see. I'm not exactly sure what they were, they may of been fire in their body or something else. Definitely not youkai!!
Nov 14, 2018 12:03 PM
Mar 2017
AngelOfPeaches said:
I do indeed think i'm having trouble with finding two certain anime. The first one is very vague.

Anime 1
The scene was near a plane, most likely at some airport. I'm sure it was at an airplane runway. I remember some fight going on with katanas. Now that I think about it, it could indeed be any sort of road. I'm not even sure.

Anime 2
This guy could see something that other people couldn't see. I'm not exactly sure what they were, they may of been fire in their body or something else. Definitely not youkai!!

anime 2 maybe it is shakugan no shana

https://myanimelist.net/anime/355/Shakugan_no_Shana?q=shakugan
Nov 14, 2018 12:25 PM
Nov 14, 2018 12:28 PM

Nov 2013

The second picture is from Uchuu no Stellvia.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 14, 2018 2:45 PM

Aug 2012
Nov 14, 2018 6:56 PM
Nov 2018
Yo! I need help!
I am looking for this anime that just finished Dub like 2 weeks ago. I can’t remember the name, but I know that it starts with the First episode with everyone killing eachother with swords. I remember the description that is kind of about the end of the world or something like that. But it starts in the first episode with everyone killing eachother. Please let me know you know this Anime! I was annoyed that it started like that and I dropped it because i already knew what the end was because that part of them killing eachother is part of the ending, but now I regret it... :,(
Nov 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Nov 2013
ArnieAnime said:
Yo! I need help!
I am looking for this anime that just finished Dub like 2 weeks ago. I can’t remember the name, but I know that it starts with the First episode with everyone killing eachother with swords. I remember the description that is kind of about the end of the world or something like that. But it starts in the first episode with everyone killing eachother. Please let me know you know this Anime! I was annoyed that it started like that and I dropped it because i already knew what the end was because that part of them killing eachother is part of the ending, but now I regret it... :,(

Lord of Vermilion starts with several people fighting each other.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 14, 2018 8:12 PM

Dec 2014
What anime is this gif from?

Thanks.
Nov 14, 2018 8:17 PM

Jan 2018
_Owen_ said:
What anime is this gif from?

Thanks.

It's from anime zombieland saga.....
Nov 14, 2018 8:19 PM

May 2010
Asking again cuz I got no answer last time.

This is a mecha-robotish show and I reckon it is at least 10 years if not more old. Anyways these mecha robot things have a will of their own and I remember the main characters were trying to gather them.

They are identified with a jewel inside them. To list, there was green, blue, red. I think There was only one green jeweled robot.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 14, 2018 8:22 PM
Nov 2018
TheBigGuy said:
ArnieAnime said:
Yo! I need help!

Lord of Vermilion starts with several people fighting each other.

Aaaaaahh!! :D it’s this one. Thank you!
Nov 14, 2018 11:26 PM
Nov 2018
I found this on a certain forum, user profile picture.
seems like from H doujin or game.
did someone know who she is?

Nov 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Jul 2016
@damiJESUS That's the entire image. It's Kyouko Sakura and Sayaka Miki, though.

Mosquitoes said:

IpreferEcchiNov 15, 2018 12:50 AM
Nov 15, 2018 12:38 AM

Dec 2014
An adult suddenly get send back to elementary school becoming a kid again and enjoy all those naked loli nipples.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Nov 15, 2018 12:42 AM

Jul 2016
aLotQuestion_ said:
An adult suddenly get send back to elementary school becoming a kid again and enjoy all those naked loli nipples.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23423/Mujaki_no_Rakuen
Nov 15, 2018 1:22 AM
Nov 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
@damiJESUS That's the entire image. It's Kyouko Sakura and Sayaka Miki, though.

Mosquitoes said:

oh thank you!!, and actually i've read this manhwa before, just remembered after seen your link
Nov 15, 2018 1:58 AM

Feb 2018
AngelOfPeaches said:

Anime 1

Anime 2

Anime 1 sounds like Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini at Episode 9 at least on the last 5-6 minutes of the episode. I could be wrong but this show came to mind first.

Anime 2 sounds like Kyoukai no Rinne. Haven't seen the show myself but the synopsis somewhat matches. Forgive me if this doesn't match at all.
RedDesireNov 15, 2018 2:02 AM
Nov 15, 2018 5:45 AM

Dec 2014
IpreferEcchi said:
aLotQuestion_ said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23423/Mujaki_no_Rakuen

Oh man, the anime was enjoyable at least it connected but the manga is just random story with random girls.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Nov 15, 2018 6:49 AM

Jun 2011
I am looking for this anime any idea ? ^^

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2018 6:54 AM

Apr 2009
Seiya0890 said:
I am looking for this anime any idea ? ^^

-------------------

Macross Plus
Nov 15, 2018 7:02 AM

Jun 2011
@IpreferEcchi
@Infernus_

Thanks, I knew I saw it lol.
Nov 15, 2018 10:17 AM
Dec 2011

where is this from? is it konosuba??
Nov 15, 2018 10:44 AM

Jul 2014
kazurengan said:

where is this from? is it konosuba??
Yes, it's KonoSuba.

(character limit)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

76 by CaptainKenshiro »»
28 seconds ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

61 by perseii »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 50 minutes ago

6 by CaptainKenshiro »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - 11 hours ago

24 by 0arche »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

64 by Blueberry173 »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.