Forum Settings
Forums

Is the current anime season the best EVER!?!

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 31, 2018 2:28 PM
Jul 2015
Oh. I don't have a problem with the shows. Only with people trashing blindlessly into anime. Sorry
perkunos.blogspot.com
Oct 31, 2018 3:06 PM
Jul 2017
I feel like this season has been worst in the last 3 years.
Oct 31, 2018 3:21 PM

Jul 2017
Paulo_Goncalves said:
Zehennagel said:
the only thing that's remotely hardcore as depraved is goblin slayer tbh,I don't see what's depraved in cheerleading, yuri, cosplay and bunnny girl or even kunoichi
or maybe they ARE depraved I don't know

Goblin Slayer is depraved? LOL people are so annoying giving their NPC crap. Goblin Slayer it's an hack and slash anime. Nothing more nothing less.

Fuck you want depraved? What some hentai. Or go watch the last year guy who was turn on by his depraved sister. That's sick BUT to each it's own.

People are annoyed by everything... If you watch some anime from the 80's and 90's - thos ova like Devilman and others from that time probably most NPC/SJW generation would die just then.

I am not calling you anytihng but I am getting sick of people complaining about Goblin Slayer because of a 3 second blur situation...
yea I agree with what you say. looks like you were targetting me but I don't give a shit about goblin slayer lol, the rape scene got me a boner then I left it here and didn't watch any further that's all
and hentai is great but not because of it being depraved ok?
Oct 31, 2018 3:23 PM

Jul 2016
Zehennagel said:
the rape scene got me a boner then I left it here

You're missing out on Cow Girl and big tits witch.
Oct 31, 2018 3:25 PM

Jul 2017
IpreferEcchi said:
Zehennagel said:
the rape scene got me a boner then I left it here

You're missing out on Cow Girl and big tits witch.
nha was bored and didn't give a shit about the anime. well, a dropped anime for me is never dropped forever so maybe I'll pick it up but only if I feel like it. or put it on hold
Nov 1, 2018 4:48 AM

Apr 2015
We do this every season.

OP: "Is this season the BEST EVER?!"

MAL forum users: "No"

OP: "Is this season the WORST EVER?!"

MAL forum users: "No"
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 1, 2018 5:40 AM

Aug 2015
Personally I'm a bit more excited about next season. I'm so happy that Tensai Slime is airing this season tho (and next too!!!)

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Nov 1, 2018 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
last season was the best of this year, this season is dogshit, i only watch zombieland saga activly and the others are boring af
Nov 1, 2018 10:04 PM

Jan 2018
Yeah i feel like this season is very strong in terms of good animes to watch
Nov 1, 2018 10:15 PM
Mar 2016
Certainly a Juicy season but ''best ever'' is maybe too much.
Nov 1, 2018 10:30 PM
Mar 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
Never before have I wanted to watch 15+ currently airing anime while they're airing. There's everything the most hardcore fans could ask for.

Loli moe cheerleading, sex with goblins, yuri, bunny girls, cosplay, kunoichi, and more.

Lol there was a time when bleach,naruto and one piece used to air at the same time so obviously compared to that this is nothing and according to me fall 2006 has the best shows lined up if u don't agree just check the line up
Nov 1, 2018 10:50 PM

Mar 2017
No looking through it was probably spring 2006 or fall 2008. The fall of 2006 was very good too because both Nana and Welcome to the NHK were still airing in addition to the new anime.
Nov 1, 2018 11:00 PM

Mar 2017
uninstallthegame said:
2016-2017 had a shit ton of better shows than this year, so not even in a close run
I thought 2016 was pretty bad aside from Saiki K, 3 Gatsu no Lion and Mob Psycho 100. There were a few good sequels too and Konosuba was ok but I waited to watch a lot of the shows because the seasons didn't have me interested. The year was especially lacking in terms of romance anime as well.
Nov 1, 2018 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
Not even close. I am only watching a handful of anime this season I usually watch a lot more.
Nov 2, 2018 4:00 AM

Jun 2012
....No?

If anything I'd say anime is getting worse.

So much Anime is being produced that the people producing it don't care about quality anymore.

I can hardly find more than 1-3 Anime I like in a whole year now.

Legitimately every Anime that's average now at this point feels like a replica of another anime with obvious different plots.. And you know.. Maybe hairstyle or hair colors.

I'm only watching the Slime anime (forgot the full name) and then the new Tokyo Ghoul season (pretty bad so far)

Which 1 of them is a new season of a series I've watched since the beginning.. And the Slime anime is actually just good as fuck to be honest.

But all that said it feels insanely hard for me to find an anime I like now.. I know I haven't watched some of the masterpieces but everyone has different taste I guess.
SasoraNov 2, 2018 4:04 AM
Nov 2, 2018 8:09 AM

Jul 2013
Well It's been awhile since Winter 2017 I've been able to watch 10+ anime with no problem.

We have decent romance shows like Boarding School Juliet, Great comedies, A good isekai like Slime,etc. I mean normally after the third eps Im left with 3-5 anime seasonally. But they have some good stuff.

But we have the shit stuff as well. Likes ones you could tell it's shit like most Game adaptations (sans Senran Kagura), and that little sister show. But overall it's one of the better seasons, not the best.

Nov 2, 2018 2:12 PM

Sep 2014
Definitely the best seasons of the 3 last years. You know it's a good season when even the seasonal trash become easily watchable.
Nov 3, 2018 10:55 PM

Jul 2013
Nah! plus I have a love/hate relationship with shounen, the cliched and rehashed cashgrab of demographics. Instead of a new anime being original as well as darker and more mature, it ends up going in the path of being a run-of-the-mill Saturday morning cartoon without substantial change or improvement; therefore, I'm sick of retrograded, recapped (more recapped than an episode of Chobits) mass-produced kiddy shit in anime.
Nov 4, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2018
This season seems to the return of big-shot series such as SAO,Tokyo Ghoul,Jojo and the Toaru series. Definitely brings enough hype to bring the dead back to life apparently in Zombieland Saga along with our favourite slime.
Nov 20, 2018 12:44 AM

Jul 2016
Magicaburn said:
This season seems to the return of big-shot series such as SAO,Tokyo Ghoul,Jojo and the Toaru series. Definitely brings enough hype to bring the dead back to life apparently in Zombieland Saga along with our favourite slime.

You didn't even mention Fairy Tail. It's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of popular anime.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35972/Fairy_Tail__Final_Series
Nov 22, 2018 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
Haven't watched any of them, but if you say so.
Nov 22, 2018 11:25 PM

Apr 2018
There're some anime I really enjoy watching this season, but let's be honest, this isn't the best ever.
Dec 2, 2018 5:34 PM
Nov 2018
I think it's the best ever for Jojo part 5 among other reasons.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Yesterday

18 by Daviljoe193 »»
4 minutes ago

» peak piece

Cyborgium - Mar 28

6 by SnipeStrike »»
9 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

30 by Vendicator »»
10 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

6 by BirdyTheMighty »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

113 by DigiCat »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.