Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2018 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah Sakuta is put into an awkward position now. Still, I'm starting to feel somewhat sympathetic for Tomoe.

Sakuta has to pretend to be a fake lover which is definitely awkward. The episode had cute moments though especially for Tomoe. She's showing a lot more of her girly side. A rather dramatic scene near the end with Sakuta..damn. I feel some people don't really treat him right in this show at all.

Stark700Oct 31, 2018 10:34 AM
Oct 31, 2018 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
I'm very pleased with the way they adapted this. They even made me like this more considering it's my least favourite arc in the novels. But that's just talking about which I'm loving the least.

I really hope this episode helps people finally ease up and stop being afraid that this show drifts into some rather unpleasant territory for anyone who is a fan of Sakuta x Mai.

On the contrary I'm sure people will love Mai & especially Sakuta even more after this eventful episode. I sure as hell did.
Oct 31, 2018 11:44 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly that basketball guy is a really sad fellow, trying to date other girls while he already has a girlfriend and then spreading nasty rumours about them behind their backs.
He probably thought Koga was an easy girl because she is trying to fit in.
It's was sad to watch.
And it's a good thing he got what he deserved.

The dating part was funny they where being a nice couple.
But it seems Koga got feelings for the main and some jealousy towards Mai.
Oct 31, 2018 12:31 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that did well in expanding upon Kaede's character while also expanding upon Tomoe's. It's nice seeing her start to open up to Mai. She looked in that dress. Tomoe really cares a lot about her friendships huh. Sakuta's advice sure was surprisingly deep. The banter between Sakuta and Tomoe though is always so amusing. Kamisato's acting more like a stalker than a gf. Sakuta's way of dealing with that sempai sure was cool. That last scene was curious. Does she intend to fight Mai for Sakuta i wonder.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2018 12:33 PM

Nov 2011
I love the OP so much and to add it with a dancing bunny, so good.
Hate Keeps me warm
Oct 31, 2018 12:38 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sakuta is the fucking man, BEST BOY 2018, man did it feel good to see him pwn that dickhead basketball player

For starters, I really like how maturely Mai and Sakuta handled the whole situation with Koga and seeing Mai bond with Sakuta's sister was so sweet :'')

Also, Kunini's girlfriend is annoying as shit and I'm gonna need him to put her in her place or just break up with her because she's an eyesore now....I had a feeling that he was gonna be dense when it came to Futaba's feelings but I hope the next arc will be about her finally telling him how she feels

Great episode overall though, Sakuta and Koga's interactions were all pretty fun and the banter between Sakuta and Mai is always 20/10....But I hope that Koga isn't developing feelings based off of that ending and will actually come up with a way to help Sakuta out with Mai like a true best friend would :D
Oct 31, 2018 12:48 PM

Jan 2018
I liked this episode, it felt a little different. The dialogues and interactions are one of the best in 2018.
As for Koga considering all that has been said about she controlling the loop. She might stop Sakuta and Mai from being together. It's a fact that Koga developed feelings for Sakuta, and Mai did warned Sakuta about it.

A digital frontier to reshape the human condition.
Oct 31, 2018 1:02 PM
Aug 2016
I really loved this episode, as well the others, and as further as it goes I'm getting the conclusion that this show is perfect, It's beeing a fantastic experience watching it
Oct 31, 2018 1:03 PM

Dec 2017
this is going beyond hachiman level with this uber sarcasm and nonchalant perverted jokes with underclassmen. like joking about her butt and not being despised? only in anime...

also this close relationship with her is really weird, he can't realize where this is going?
uninstallthegameOct 31, 2018 1:19 PM
Oct 31, 2018 1:13 PM

Nov 2016
Never did I hear someone shouting "I'm a virging" with so much confidence.

It was cool how he teached that jerk a lesson, even tho it wouldn't work that well in rl.

Still feel kinda bad for Tomoe.

uninstallthegame said:
like joking about her butt and not being despise? only in anime...

This is something you can do, as long as it's in a joking manner. Sure some girls are a bit more sensitive, but for many it's not a big deal.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 31, 2018 1:21 PM

Aug 2015
Harem route is best route
Oct 31, 2018 1:22 PM

Oct 2015
I really like the consistency in quality of the show. Definitely seeing this pulling through the rest of the season.

Sakuta showed that guy who's boss
Oct 31, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, I feel like the dialogue this episode was probably the best of the series. Everything just flowed so nicely

And Sakuta dealing with that basketball star was so enjoyable to watch. For once trash gets treated like trash and not like everything is daijobu
Oct 31, 2018 1:26 PM

Dec 2017
FMmatron said:

It was cool how he teached that jerk a lesson, even tho it wouldn't work that well in rl.

uninstallthegame said:
like joking about her butt and not being despise? only in anime...

This is something you can do, as long as it's in a joking manner. Sure some girls are a bit more sensitive, but for many it's not a big deal.

i feel like a lot of girls nowadays are way too sensitive about topics like that, maybe those are just the ones that i've met. i guess this way the author meant to show that their relationship is getting pretty close
Oct 31, 2018 1:27 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I can already see Mai vs Tomoe. Hope the drama does not become as far-fetched as in Sakurasou.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Oct 31, 2018 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
I was half-sick with my voice half-lost and my nose pretty congested when watching this episode. If it wasn't for the amazingly entertaining dialogue between Sakuta and the other characters, I sure would've felt much crummier for the rest of the day.

My thanks to this show so far!
Oct 31, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2015
hope futaba and the nice guy ends with each other
Oct 31, 2018 1:35 PM

Aug 2014
I had low hopes for this episode after watching ep4, but now I can say it was really good. The only downside is that he didn't call back to Mai and that she saw that scene when he splendidly defended Koga :(
Sakuta character as MC is really one of the best I've seen.
I wish this anime would be over already, so I could see the rest of episodes today :D

btw I watched English subs already on some site, am I just lucky or was it broadcast in English already?
(恄ļæ£ ³ļæ£)恄 ć”ć‚…ć£ ć”ć‚…ć£ ć‚­ć‚¹ (´ļ½”āœŖωāœŖļ½”ļ½€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 31, 2018 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
Another great episode which again shows why Mai is the best girl of the season.
Oct 31, 2018 1:41 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The way Sakuta owned tough guy deserved a standing ovation. Ridiculed him and painted him as a liar in one go. Well done sir. Unfortunately for him though, there's no way Koga is not going to fall head over heels for him and I hope she doesn't stand in the way of Mai and Sakuta (if there was an award for anime couple of the year, they'd win by a landslide!).

Kumini's girlfriend is easily the most annoying character in this show. I hope Sakuta goes medieval on her soon too, or even better, that Kumini and Futaba hook up soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 31, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2015
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
I had low hopes for this episode after watching ep4, but now I can say it was really good. The only downside is that he didn't call back to Mai and that she saw that scene when he splendidly defended Koga :(
Sakuta character as MC is really one of the best I've seen.
I wish this anime would be over already, so I could see the rest of episodes today :D

btw I watched English subs already on some site, am I just lucky or was it broadcast in English already?

I thought him not answering the phone and her watching the confrontation pretty much drive in the point that at this point Mai is waiting to see actions from him not a month full of confessions. Remember, that she said how his repeated confessions were not so romantic. She is clearly waiting for a grand gesture to which she can reply "I love you too". So she's quietly observing him and waiting to see if he follows up on his words with actions.

Sakuta seems to know this as Mai's calls become more and more "practical" so he wants to solve this asap and show her. I really like this development.
Oct 31, 2018 1:44 PM
Jun 2015
Honestly, I can't even focus on the female characters of this anime cause sakuta is so freaking cool. This guy never fails to attract my attention. It's extremely rare to see such type of MC on any show. Also didn't felt Mai's thoughts would come true that fast. She was already worried that things might become serious and dang! Koga has already fallen for Sakuta. Still 3 more girls to go. Can't wait to see Mai and Sakuta starts going out for real.
Oct 31, 2018 1:44 PM

Mar 2017
See? It will never go down harem route. Even if the other girls do end up falling for Sakuta, well he's got that kind of personality so there's no helping it. I mean any girl would fall for him if he helped them the way he helped Koga today.
Great episode again btw. Maesawa was a jerk. Serves him right. Sakuta's personality is being like Hikigaya Hachiman (Oregairu MC) at this point. Making himself look bad for helping others and all. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm so in love with this show now and it took me five episodes. Hope the remaining one's will be as great.
Oct 31, 2018 1:45 PM
Apr 2018
Now Hachiman finds his match.
Oct 31, 2018 1:48 PM

Nov 2016
uninstallthegame said:
FMmatron said:

i feel like a lot of girls nowadays are way too sensitive about topics like that, maybe those are just the ones that i've met. i guess this way the author meant to show that their relationship is getting pretty close

Oh they are, especially in our time where having an ass seems like the most important thing. But a bit teasing isn't a biggie in many cases as long as you don't overdo it. There will be some which get pissed off, but exceptions confirm the rule.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 31, 2018 1:50 PM

Feb 2016
uninstallthegame said:
FMmatron said:

Well of course you won't do this with someone you just met or with someone you know doesn't like certain jokes. I've made several perverted jokes with several females and they are okay with it, its a matter of understanding each other, learn how their humor works and if they are okay with it. One of my friend despise certain jokes because he has suffered from them, so I don't joke about "that" with him.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 31, 2018 1:51 PM

Feb 2016
I really liked the focus of this episode, by the end of this story arc Koga will learn a valuable lesson: You don't have to follow trends to have friends, in fact, those friends you "earn" are fake and will leave you behind whenever they can. By the end of current story, Koga will earn a valuable friend named Sakuta.

5/5
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 31, 2018 1:52 PM

Aug 2018
The warning mai gave him, not calling back, telling goka the loop messed up his date with mai and the ending scene I have bad feelings about them.
I hope I’m just overthinking
Oct 31, 2018 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Aversa said:
Honestly that basketball guy is a really sad fellow, trying to date other girls while he already has a girlfriend and then spreading nasty rumours about them behind their backs.
He probably thought Koga was an easy girl because she is trying to fit in.
It's was sad to watch.
And it's a good thing he got what he deserved.

The dating part was funny they where being a nice couple.
But it seems Koga got feelings for the main and some jealousy towards Mai.

I agree with all of this.

Sadly, at least for me, it is very possible every single girl he helps will most likely develop some kind of feelings for him, that's the nature of the show.
This said, I loved how Mai showed she disliked the fact they went on a date, and she clearly is being "possessive" of him. I wish she expressed it more clearly, but that goes out of the character, and would be against the nature we so very well love.

Overall, a nice episode.
Oct 31, 2018 1:58 PM

Apr 2015
Nokkun said:

Sadly, at least for me, it is very possible every single girl he helps will most likely develop some kind of feelings for him, that's the nature of the show.
This said, I loved how Mai showed she disliked the fact they went on a date, and she clearly is being "possessive" of him. I wish she expressed it more clearly, but that goes out of the character, and would be against the nature we so very well love.

Overall, a nice episode.

I'd rethink that notion considering that one of the arcs is clearly Futaba & she's totally into Kunimi.
Just how Kamoshida turned this cliche of misunderstandings on its head by Sakuta & Mai not giving the light of the day in this episode, he does so with A LOT of other things.
Oct 31, 2018 2:04 PM

Aug 2017
Damn savage Sakuta.
At first I hated Koga, I considered her dumb but I just like her too much now, maybe more than Sakuta x Mai even though I will get lashed for saying this.
Well, who wants some peaches in heavy syrup?
Oct 31, 2018 2:06 PM
Apr 2017
For me this was by far the best episode so far, also i'm rooting for Koga. She's best girl for sure. Also finally falling in love with the main character (no homo). :)
Oct 31, 2018 2:10 PM
Jan 2015
cchigu said:
I can already see Mai vs Tomoe. Hope the drama does not become as far-fetched as in Sakurasou.
Not going to be versus at all since Mai and Sakuta are going to be dating soon.
My Queens

Oct 31, 2018 2:18 PM

Jan 2018
Mai and Sakuta talking about the situation eased my mind after ep4

Koga she is trouble I can understand her character I hope I don't dislike her now that I have kind of an idea what next episode is going to be with him not calling back Mai
Oct 31, 2018 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Fappa said:
Nokkun said:

Overall, a nice episode.

I'd rethink that notion considering that one of the arcs is clearly Futaba & she's totally into Kunimi.
Just how Kamoshida turned this cliche of misunderstandings on its head by Sakuta & Mai not giving the light of the day in this episode, he does so with A LOT of other things.

I'm aware of the arcs, although I haven't read it.
This said, it is totally possible Futaba might end up falling for him. It wouldn't be the first time in such a show, nor would be the last.
Still, its just a possible scenario, calling it a "notion" is way misleading. It might happen Futaba is the only that doesn't, for example. There are many different scenarios, but its clear most girls will feel attached/attracted/in debt to him, in a way.
Oct 31, 2018 2:31 PM
Mar 2015
Sakuta really is a knight in shining armor. Koga on the other hand is getting too serious about their relationship. Now she is jealous of Mai
Oct 31, 2018 2:32 PM
Nov 2015
Now THAT'S how a real man fight! hahaha

Ma'boi, Sakuta, showing who is the ruler.

Also, I hope Koga's arc get an ending on next episode instead of a new time loop created by her feelings for him. And that this scene don't end up creating too much drama, since Mai was there and he didn't even talk to her since the moment she arrived.

Oct 31, 2018 2:35 PM

Sep 2014
It's rare to found MC who you can admire. And here is one. So far very interesting anime + good puns.
Oct 31, 2018 2:43 PM

May 2017
I liked the major theme of this episode, which is a realization that everyone has to go through sooner or later - that there is no reason to care about negativity coming from people that you don't respect. This is especially applicable in school where people will be obnoxious for no particular reason except to amuse themselves. I can remember many times as a kid where I felt deeply wounded by things that I really should have brushed off, and Tomoe is being helped through this lesson right now.

As for her envy of Mai, I'm not too worried about it as honestly that's a completely natural reaction. It's perfectly reasonable for her to look at Mai and lament about not being able to compete with her. Considering how this series has gone so far, I have hope that she will get support from the main couple in finding her own love, rather than trying to manipulate Sakuta, which I don't think he would fall for anyway.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
Oct 31, 2018 2:44 PM

Aug 2018
felipeliborio said:
Now THAT'S how a real man fight! hahaha

Ma'boi, Sakuta, showing who is the ruler.

Also, I hope Koga's arc get an ending on next episode instead of a new time loop created by her feelings for him. And that this scene don't end up creating too much drama, since Mai was there and he didn't even talk to her since the moment she arrived.

I was so focused on sakuta's smug face that i didnt even notice her lol
Oct 31, 2018 3:06 PM

Mar 2016
That was a great episode. I loved the dynamics between Tomoe and Sakuta. Really lovely and endearing with a valuable lesson learnt.
Glad all worked out between Sakuta and Mai.
Also Goddamn, sakuta’s jokes and replies are so funny.
“I’ll savor this tonight imagining it’s you.” And “you constipated?” And the “oh you better clean your face, i stepped on poop yesterday” šŸ¤£ 10/10
Also futaba was cute in this ep.
Oct 31, 2018 3:08 PM

Jul 2012
Sakuta is really the greatest MC i have seen in a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2018 3:10 PM
Jan 2018
Don't see why people are so botherd why he didn't call her back.

He's probably just be cautious as he could probably end back In a loop. And dosnt want to ask mai agian untill the situation with koga is sorted
Oct 31, 2018 3:14 PM

Jul 2017
Sakuta just skyrocketed into my personal top tier of male protagonists. Holy shit he was awesome in this episode and this show.
Oct 31, 2018 3:20 PM

Jan 2016
THIS ANIME NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

Sakuta is easily the best boy of 2018
Looks like we're gonna be back in another loop in the next ep judging by the sad look of Koga, she seems to like him

Le's also hope that there won't be any unnecessary drama between Mai and Sakuta.
Oct 31, 2018 3:34 PM
Apr 2018
It would have been more satisfying if he hit it right in the B-sack but oh well

Nice ep as always specially the date but i have a bad feeling about the next ep
Oct 31, 2018 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
This is the face of God

Oct 31, 2018 3:48 PM

Feb 2018
Sakuta get harem route?
Oct 31, 2018 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
This anime just keeps on delivering... Sakuta is as savage as always.. He just says what he wants to say! He doesn't hold back at all!

What's with the interactions and chemistry between characters in this anime? It's just perfect. I fucking love it!
Oct 31, 2018 4:04 PM

Jan 2014
It wad pretty obvious from the start the Koga would be the one having difficulties with accepting that the deal was over, when it was over. Still, I like how honest Sakuta is and how he's always been very clear with her that he is still Mai-san's.

felipeliborio said:

https://i.imgur.com/1al39bT.jpg

Seems unlikely as Koga allready knows that Sakuta is out of the loop (pun intended). As such, even subconsciously triggering a loop would not work, since Sakuta would remember all the iterations and inevitably figure out why they'd be happening too. The real question is why he wasn't in the loop the first time!
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.