Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 17, 2018 7:53 PM

Sep 2016
Oh God......the art and animation are atrocious.......

Here are the light novel illustrations. Much better.

Edit:welp that didn't work :P

https://imgur.com/42R7CRv

https://imgur.com/VNETWGO

https://imgur.com/8g0JZqT

https://imgur.com/nSI5ZnG

https://imgur.com/O11Oqyh
Greninja_170Oct 17, 2018 7:57 PM
Oct 17, 2018 8:00 PM
Jul 2015
This is my first post but i just had to say i dont get why so many people are hating this show so bad. I get that the visuals are bad and jittery but the story is good and i like that the sister is serious unlike most where their crazy violent for no reason. The comedy is there if only the animation was more fluid to keep from distracting. Hopefully they can improve it in next episode.
Oct 17, 2018 9:19 PM

May 2018
Oh no... not again. This is Fuzzu's dejavu. I've seen this kind of animation fallen like this in 3d kanojo, and it happen again here in another studio. I mean, look, even the animation can't correctly draws the atmosphere, just like the seiyuu just talking, not telling a story. Come on NAZ, you impress me with HnG, don't be like this please. Please fix it.

Okay, for a little easter egg, anybody notice Gamers poster ? and of course, for you who have seen HnG must be remember who's that shopkeeper.
Oct 17, 2018 9:40 PM

Nov 2017

it looks like we got wrong studio for this series didnt it?
Now Loading.....
Oct 17, 2018 9:42 PM

Aug 2008
When the main characters look like the work of a mediocre anime-drawing high school student.

Ahegao-sensei made me snort though.
Oct 17, 2018 9:43 PM

Nov 2017
i feel bad for this series... they had great illustration on the novel.. but got awful animation, i hope the seiyu's dont get depressed by this.
Now Loading.....
Oct 17, 2018 10:02 PM
May 2018
Liked everything except for the extremely ugly animation
Oct 17, 2018 10:05 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
Oh no... not again. This is Fuzzu's dejavu. I've seen this kind of animation fallen like this in 3d kanojo, and it happen again here in another studio. I mean, look, even the animation can't correctly draws the atmosphere, just like the seiyuu just talking, not telling a story. Come on NAZ, you impress me with HnG, don't be like this please. Please fix it.

Okay, for a little easter egg, anybody notice Gamers poster ? and of course, for you who have seen HnG must be remember who's that shopkeeper.

They are a little studio and they just came out from Angolmois this summer, which had way better production than this (but was still average overall) so im not surprised that they'd shit the bed ... didnt expect it to be so soon tho lmao.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 17, 2018 10:11 PM

Nov 2014
That escalated quickly... What the fuck?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 17, 2018 10:44 PM

May 2017
Wow this show is a steaming pile of hot garbage. I'm trying to think of anything positive to say about it, but I honestly can't think of one. It's so sad that it's not even fun to rip on.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
Oct 17, 2018 10:56 PM

Mar 2014
i cant even believe that im watching a show made in the late 2010s.
suzuka should have been the most intriguing part of this show, but i saw 7 or 8 different suzuka in this episode. the best animation in this episode is ahegao-sensei's doujinshi. i cant understand, how can they make a show into this level?
ive no interest in the red hair girl and the editor. ahegao-sensei a little bit. i can feel sister's love though.
but i cant bear this shitty animation.
since we wont see her love reaching her brother, theres no loss to leave now.
i once said that, the animation of episode 1 just looks like some sorts of hentai. now im giving all my regrets this week to hentai.
episode 2: 1/5. i think this is the first time i give an 1/5 in mal.

to all siscons:
thanks to your propaganda, i gave this show two episodes. but i can give no more.
i know you will complete it anyway, i know you may even enjoy it, just because it draws a picture of sibling love.
if shows (as long as they have incest) in this level are still acceptable to you, i cant see any reason for studios to make them better.
you deserve it.
final verdict: 3.5/10. dropped.

Joe88 said:
Ran out of animation budget already huh?
no, they had never got any.

OnlineV4 said:
dasprn said:
The end credit scene just got a Hajimete no Gal crossover?
The excited dude in the bookstore raving about the novel was also the friend of the MC in Hajimete no Gal. Did you not catch that?
oh, i thought i would be the only one who got this!

Greninja_170 said:

now we know the feelings of Fuwa Haruto to see own works screwed.
vellabrownOct 17, 2018 11:01 PM
Oct 17, 2018 11:32 PM

May 2018
DatRandomDude said:

They are a little studio and they just came out from Angolmois this summer, which had way better production than this (but was still average overall) so im not surprised that they'd shit the bed ... didnt expect it to be so soon tho lmao.

I just saw the list of their anime, which is very few than I though. Hmm, I think I can agree with you. It is also their first time to have join-project with another studio (which is also newcomer with no track record before), so I must not expected too high from them. Hope it can be a great learn for the team.
Oct 18, 2018 12:54 AM
Sep 2018
ww8.kiss-anime.me

Warning: Worst Animation ahead
Oct 18, 2018 1:28 AM
Jun 2017
This poll shows how some viewers are disappointed with the animation of this series (as per comments below), but not me, as i am enjoying this one... i mean this episode is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, and my fave part is the double peace sign ("ahegao") and some scenes of it. Hahaha
Oct 18, 2018 1:39 AM

Oct 2008
Ahegao W Peace-sensei is absolutely hilarious!
i've seen that guy somewhere! the one that has megane and apron saying "COMIC TORANOANA AKIHABARA" what anime is he from?
is he from https://myanimelist.net/character/151703/Shinpei_Sakamoto
from hajimete no gal ?

Oct 18, 2018 2:04 AM

Feb 2017
pingu in the city production better than this

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 18, 2018 2:47 AM

Jun 2012
Dropped, very poor animation and drawings, and Mai was so annoying i wanted to choke her by the end of her 1st "visit", question to LN readers, is she as annoying there? Or at least she changes attidute later?
Oct 18, 2018 6:53 AM
Feb 2017
Can this anime look any more ugly than it already did this episode?

Either Studio Naz is seriously out of budget or they legit do not give a fuck any more. I sense another studio going bankrupt soon. 😆
Oct 18, 2018 7:15 AM

Jan 2011
Alright, Double Peace-sensei's definition of pure love got me.

OnlineV4 said:
dasprn said:
The end credit scene just got a Hajimete no Gal crossover?

The excited dude in the bookstore raving about the novel was also the friend of the MC in Hajimete no Gal. Did you not catch that?
To be fair, it's not like he has that distinct an appearance.
Oct 18, 2018 7:46 AM

Feb 2008
I'm tempted to continue watching this show out of morbid curiosity since this is the closest I've been in years to handing out a 1/10, but I'll drop it for now and decide later how much I feel like torturing myself.

This show is abhorrently bad.
Oct 18, 2018 7:52 AM

Dec 2014
I don't know it's me or not but the face expressions of the characters seem a little blend to me
Oct 18, 2018 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Dear gawd. The animation is atrocious. Combine it with ridiculous scenes and and a weak MC is making me laugh,

The quality is making it very hard to watch for me. I dunno if I should continue to watch this or not. The plot is still okay thou.

DogaKobo needs to share its animation quality to this show asap.
Oct 18, 2018 7:58 AM
Jul 2017
The anime is just getting worse. The scenario with Mai is the only somewhat decent thing I could hope for. Truly a Eromanga sensei 2.0 stripped of everything that made Eromanga sensei enjoyable. "Let's see if it could top itself in the next episode"
Oct 18, 2018 8:15 AM

Jun 2011
It's such a shame that this anime looks so bad. I actually like the plot and the imouto is so lovely. If only the animation was decent then it would be a really enjoyable show for me. I'm still enjoying it, but many scenes are really painful to look at, which is especially a shame since there are quite a few characters that are supposed to be good looking, yet they often look so deformed.
Oct 18, 2018 8:51 AM

May 2014
Why all 10 episode shows quality dropped every time ? It remind me Maerchen Maedchen. But at least that show quality went well 7 episode :/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Oct 18, 2018 9:16 AM

Mar 2018
Lol'ed hard. It's just 2nd episode and wtf happened to animation quality? It rivals Marchen Madchen episode 9. It still doesn't get a proper ED either. I'm giving this show a chance because I like both Eromanga-sensei and Imouto sae Ireba Ii. If more abomination come next week, I can kiss this show goodbye.

Oct 18, 2018 9:31 AM
Aug 2018
It was okay . I see many people are critisizing it but they should understand that in the whole episode only the plot was set. New characters were introduced . I first thought this one to be mostly similar to oreimo . But this anime is taking a different turns and believe me my intuition is telling me that something interesting is going to happen. I haven't read the novel but I think so .
But somewhere in my heart I am also disapointed . I thought that it could be made a lot better.
For now
Points - 6.5/10 or 7/10
Oct 18, 2018 9:43 AM

Feb 2015
Im supposed nobody has posted some screenshots of the derpy looking art
Oct 18, 2018 10:30 AM

Nov 2014
This could be pretty enjoyable anime, but wtf is that animation? I hope it gets fixed in next episode. There is no point in dirty pleasure anime with shitty art.
Oct 18, 2018 11:07 AM

May 2014
vellabrown said:
i cant even believe that im watching a show made in the late 2010s.
suzuka should have been the most intriguing part of this show, but i saw 7 or 8 different suzuka in this episode. the best animation in this episode is ahegao-sensei's doujinshi. i cant understand, how can they make a show into this level?
ive no interest in the red hair girl and the editor. ahegao-sensei a little bit. i can feel sister's love though.
but i cant bear this shitty animation.
since we wont see her love reaching her brother, theres no loss to leave now.
i once said that, the animation of episode 1 just looks like some sorts of hentai. now im giving all my regrets this week to hentai.
episode 2: 1/5. i think this is the first time i give an 1/5 in mal.

to all siscons:
thanks to your propaganda, i gave this show two episodes. but i can give no more.
i know you will complete it anyway, i know you may even enjoy it, just because it draws a picture of sibling love.
if shows (as long as they have incest) in this level are still acceptable to you, i cant see any reason for studios to make them better.
you deserve it.
final verdict: 3.5/10. dropped.

Joe88 said:
Ran out of animation budget already huh?
no, they had never got any.

OnlineV4 said:
oh, i thought i would be the only one who got this!

Greninja_170 said:

now we know the feelings of Fuwa Haruto to see own works screwed.

Yeah it seems we now know how haruto feels when he was watching his screwed up anime
I can tolerate if the story is progressing or not but the only thing I couldnt let pass is how bad and awful the animation Im having a hard time looking at the characters coz of this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2018 11:11 AM

Aug 2018
ibraheem234 said:
I don't know it's me or not but the face expressions of the characters seem a little blend to me

It's definitely not just you. Bad animation can almost be excused but poor art and emotionless faces just ruins the experience.
Oct 18, 2018 11:43 AM

Apr 2016
I'm having a hard time watching this episode with their awful animation.
I feel like I'm dying every time I see their derpy faces and the lame movements they make. -_-
Oct 18, 2018 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
hmm the character reactions seem a bit off too
Oct 18, 2018 3:37 PM

Feb 2014
ditto. regardless of the story, if i watch anime then it's natural to expect beautiful gorgeous graphic. this is just complete trash. I tried 2nd episode before dropping it completely just out of curiosity, but the animation & post credits illustration are actually worse. can't rate lower than 1 so 1 it is.
Oct 18, 2018 4:39 PM

Feb 2013
The problem is, if the animation quality wasn't that atrocious, it would be a fun show.
Oct 18, 2018 5:51 PM
Jul 2018
During the second half animation started to get so terrible for real makes me wonder how bad we will see on next episodes? Even if they put effort on the animation but they damage the plot too much nonsensical so don't think it deserved better animated to begin with. How this show got greenlit is beyond me.

At least so far its honestly guilty pleasure for me but if they starts to focus on the other lame characters then thats going to be highly tedious to watch..
Oct 19, 2018 1:34 AM
Aug 2018
Hahahahah i just watch it for like 5 minutes and then i come here just to let you guys know that the episode 2 animation was suck like hell
Oct 19, 2018 1:35 AM
Aug 2018
epidemia78 said:
ibraheem234 said:

It's definitely not just you. Bad animation can almost be excused but poor art and emotionless faces just ruins the experience.
damn right!. It just felt like a picture with a voice
Oct 19, 2018 2:05 AM
Dec 2012
I love the "animation" for this show 😂😂😂
Oct 19, 2018 3:30 AM

Mar 2009
I feel so bad for the animators working on this show.
Oct 19, 2018 4:38 AM
Oct 2018
If you leave the romance and horrible inconsistencies with the face aside, it isn't that bad
Oct 19, 2018 8:55 PM

Dec 2010
This is probably the first anime I'm considering to drop ever from its animation quality alone. By Ep2 you think they finally sort it out - clearly they don't. If by later Ep when the budget wears thin, what would be left?
Oct 20, 2018 12:47 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this episode more than the first, overall I think I will like this anime despite its shortcomings. Animation isn't everything. Imo Oreimo is a masterpiece but Eromanga is complete trash, this ranks in-between somewhere.
Oct 20, 2018 1:22 PM
Aug 2014
The eyes are weird, sometimes I can't tell where they're looking. Awkward timings in conversation, it sounds scripted. This is the first anime where I've in real-time come up with ways I would have handled certain scenes differently. I think this is a genuinely below average anime and I'm going to keep watching it because the core is interesting, and it might continue heading towards "so bad it's good" territory.
Oct 20, 2018 1:45 PM
Feb 2012
legit looks like this series was produced in 2003!

looks like Onegai Twins and some similar shows around that era that except those shows had better animation than this
Oct 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Aug 2015
Eeeh it's so bad I'm really struggling

Why do they keep changing the shape of the sister's head all the time? Haha
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Oct 20, 2018 7:57 PM

Jul 2015
Hilariously bad!

The production committee gave 10 bucks to make this series.

Oct 21, 2018 4:26 AM
Jul 2018
extremely. horrible. animation
Oct 21, 2018 10:04 AM
Sep 2018
That animation what's wrong with this studio?
Oct 21, 2018 11:59 AM

Sep 2008
At least it wasn't boring.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

83 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

53 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:22 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

46 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:22 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2018

38 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:21 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2018

47 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.