Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2018 7:25 PM

Oct 2017
Wow, they actually showed THAT moment in the ending. This season was also amazing!
Oct 14, 2018 7:44 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty nice finale.

Kind of sucks that we have to wait till April of next year just as it's finally getting to be exciting again. The teaser in the ED has me super damn hyped for what's to come. I might even just start the manga from where this leaves off.
Oct 14, 2018 7:51 PM
Aug 2015
The ending scared the shit out of me lol.
Oct 14, 2018 8:00 PM

Jan 2013
6 months for the "2nd cour" is a long time especially with the way they ended on

wonder how Toonami handles the ending since they usually gloss the OP and EDs bc of tv time
Oct 14, 2018 8:01 PM
Jan 2016
The conversation between Erwin and Levi was tough, but i liked that, i understand both sides, but the operation couldn't be the same without Erwin there, for sure!

The feast before operation was funny too watch, Sasha always loses her mind when is about meat! They chained her! The fight between Eren and Jean was hillarious, his faces were awesome, they wanted someone to stop them from fighting, and finallt Levi comes and beat them down!

The last part of episode was priceless, finaly they got recognized, they had a farewell, the first! The moment when Erwin start screaming for them was really heartwarming! A fantastic moment!

The credit part between the ending when it distorced scared me a lot! We saw a fight with Levi, Eren and Mikasa, now i get even more hyped to see second cour!

Unfortunately its the "final episode", now we have to wait until Spring 2019, but atleast we know the second half because the pause will return with his best! This first cour was a masterpiece for me, i really enjoyed it a lot, we didn't saw much titan fights, but doens't matter! Characters development were awesome especialy Historia i really liked the focus on her! For me 10/10!
Oct 14, 2018 8:03 PM

Feb 2011
On_the_Lam said:
The ending scared the shit out of me lol.

OMG, the same for me, it jumped out of me, LOL!!! Can't wait for the second half of the 3rd season. Let's get ready, EVERYONE!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2018 8:30 PM

Oct 2018
Cherish this moment you guys, it's probably the most enjoyable scene in this series.
OMG! Mikasa's smile is so valuable. ^_^

Holding on is believing that there's only a past. Letting go is knowing that there's a future.
Oct 14, 2018 9:18 PM

Dec 2015
Did somebody notice that Mikasa didn't react when Sasha punched her?
Oct 14, 2018 9:45 PM

Nov 2013
I legit thought the ED animation was a glitch in my browser and reloaded it a few times without continuing the video. I only realized it when I skipped and watched here and there. Then I watched the whole thing slomo.
The best part this episode for me was Erwin's dedication and yelling when they set out. That was the best part. Overall I found episode 12 to be a little less boring than episode 11.
As for the "teaser" I didn't really like it. Not a fan of "hype" thing when I thought we would have 24 eps at one go and not a 6 months break in the middle. I might as well go and read the manga now.
Overall I like S2 more than S3 P1. S3 P2 better be good.
Tsundere girls <3
Oct 14, 2018 9:50 PM

Feb 2015
The story follows the investigation of the titan liquid that transform someone into titan, also they´re preparing the recovery of the Maria Wall while Levi shows sort of worry about Erwin's actual status. There is a funny dinner for the braves that are gonna participate in the mission and the beginning of it, getting into the wall. In the distance, can be seen Reiner and Bertolt in the wall, waiting for something. And as the credits are shown we can watch Eren and Mikasa rebelling against Levi.

Well, it looks like the show finish here. Not that important episode except by some scenes (like 5 secs) but still needed. Kind of non conclusive. In general the story takes a break to chill with the characters and show up their presonalities and thoughts in relaxed times. Where they are and where they are going are really big questions for youngs soldiers but that's something they're gonna discover through their decisions. Waiting for next season.
Oct 14, 2018 10:04 PM
Aug 2016
Man, they showed one of my absolute favorite scenes in the end! It must be hard without context though. Can't wait to finally get to this arc (and see Levi in his biggest badass OP moment)!

0217 said:
Not a bad episode but really felt unnecessary.

Atlas77 said:
Not that important episode except by some scenes (like 5 secs) but still needed.

Believe me, more than 5 seconds were important here. Certain things that were said here have a big impact on Levi and his later actions.
Oct 14, 2018 10:17 PM
Oct 2015
keragamming said:
Grear episode, also I hope no one skip the ending. Sad that it has ended but atleast they will have time to make this arc look as best as possible.

So I guess it will be called season 4 then?

Wow glad I came to the forums. DIdn't know the credits had an important secret ending. Thats such a tease (no I haven't read the manga)
Oct 14, 2018 11:16 PM

Dec 2017
AkiKitazawa said:
Man, they showed one of my absolute favorite scenes in the end! It must be hard without context though. Can't wait to finally get to this arc (and see Levi in his biggest badass OP moment)!

0217 said:
Not a bad episode but really felt unnecessary.

Atlas77 said:
Not that important episode except by some scenes (like 5 secs) but still needed.

Believe me, more than 5 seconds were important here. Certain things that were said here have a big impact on Levi and his later actions.
True, especially regarding the task entrusted to him in this episode.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 14, 2018 11:20 PM

Feb 2014
The ED was creepy but this episode just made twisting scary.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 14, 2018 11:25 PM

Aug 2016
Deep bond between Erwin and Levi.
What a surprising ending, another lesson not to skip great endings.
Gotta love the piano version of Reluctant Heroes where Armin, Eren and Mikasa are chatting.

Can't wait for part 2.
一期一会
Oct 14, 2018 11:30 PM

Sep 2018
9,5/10 my precious
~ Floquinho771
Oct 14, 2018 11:33 PM

Feb 2018
this is bullshit !!!
how you gona split season 3 into part 1 and 2

fuck this!!!

on a side note i was yelling when erwin was yelling! got me pumped as fuck
and then eren and jean fighting again lol they really went at it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2018 11:39 PM

Apr 2016
Even after 3 seasons, people haven't learnt to stay till the credits roll on the final episode of SnK.

Yare yare daze.
Oct 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Sep 2017
Well the ending was awesome, although most of the series was ok but not much interesting, damn i got goosebumps when Reluctant heroes ost was playing and also when people were leaving for battle....

Thought this season had 24 episodes, but never mind!!!
Oct 15, 2018 12:01 AM

Aug 2012
The ending was creepy and amazing at the same time
Oct 15, 2018 12:22 AM
Jan 2016
Hhh I must wait to watch the part 2...I really love those intensity from Erwin, he's the best commander I've ever known hahaha...and what the hell with those little spoiler at the ending???? I really surprised, I thought there's something wrong with my laptop hahaha but yeah, I didn't read the manga but this operation will not going as smooth as we want isn't it?
Oct 15, 2018 12:25 AM

Jun 2016
the ending outro is amazing... very rare a studio make something like that...

THE CLIFFHANGER-kun !!!
Oct 15, 2018 12:43 AM

Jun 2013
Nice comedy between Conny and Sasha. I remember that scene from the manga and laughing my ass off. Especially when Levi came to break up the fight between Eren and Jean by kicking both their asses.

That ending though. I am excited for the continuation of Season 3, like someone said, it might be entitled: "Shingeki no Kyojin 3 2nd Season" or something to that effect.

Since the manga is only updated once a month we'll have five to six chapters before the continuation.
臭い-
Oct 15, 2018 12:57 AM

Jul 2016
Omkar_Nagwade said:
Even after 3 seasons, people haven't learnt to stay till the credits roll on the final episode of SnK.

Yare yare daze.

You would think they would learn but never do...
Oct 15, 2018 2:31 AM

May 2009
Damn, that ending scene really put more interest in me. It was an amazing way to reel me back in after a slow episode. And now I have to wait again to see it all... well, that's to be expected of this show xD

This season felt rather different than previous seasons, but I still like it. Still a great show.
Oct 15, 2018 2:50 AM

Jan 2011
Jesus, that bit in the ED scared me. That was interesting, but can't help but think showing that now will prove to have little narrative purpose, only serving to ramp up the hype, which isn't that needed really, at the cost of spoilers. Just like that bit at the end of the first season of Yowamushi Pedal.
Oct 15, 2018 2:53 AM

Dec 2016
Great episode and great season itself, ending was 10/10.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Oct 15, 2018 3:27 AM

Apr 2010
I feel like this ep stretched unnecessarily....The ED was interesting though- especially the scene with Levi, Eren and Mikasa... I'm worried for Erwin lmao

Now we have to wait a few months.

Overall I enjoyed this season.
Oct 15, 2018 3:33 AM

May 2016
2019 is gonna be one year where anime and shows are at their fullest
Oct 15, 2018 3:47 AM

Jan 2018
Damn that ending...
Oct 15, 2018 4:03 AM

Nov 2013
That ending scene ffs !!! Damn cliffhangers, April can't come soon enough ...
Oct 15, 2018 4:32 AM
Sep 2015
that ending scared the shit out of me!! i literally thought i downloaded the episode wrongly or something is wrong with my internet connection during the download... anyway, 10/10!!! that ed is too great as a teaser for season 3 part 2><
Oct 15, 2018 5:27 AM

Jun 2015
Damn Levi has no chill.

The fight over the meat was hilarious. And the scene when the rode out to take back wall Maria was epic.

What was that at the end?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Oct 15, 2018 6:25 AM

May 2018
Dammit! I want my Return to Shiganshina Arc now!
Oct 15, 2018 6:30 AM

May 2015
I'm pleasantly surprised at how funny some of the scenes were in this episode. You don't get much comedy in AoT, but it can be pretty great when it's actually there. Also, I've never seen a show put a preview/cliffhanger literally in the ED itself. It was like a glitch in the system xD. Just goes to show how this show is the of master cliffhangers.

Oct 15, 2018 7:03 AM

Sep 2018
i think this was my favorite episode of the whole season! from levi and erwin in his office, to the meat, to eren and jean fighting, to the scouts getting the send off they deserved. and that quick little cliffhanger! you've done it again snk. i can't wait for spring!!
Oct 15, 2018 7:13 AM
Sep 2018
Dang, I was a bit surprised when SNK S3 was being delayed 'till next spring.. But... I guess that's fine. For those who skipped the ending, you might as well watch it for the most cliffhanger thing you would ever seen (Did anyone else thought their devices was broken for a second? It really scared the crap out of me xD) Looking forward to April.

Btw, should I read the manga for this arc? It looks like a ride to me and I don't know if I should though... Lol.

Overall, the episode was a blast yet hilarious (During the meat part xD)
Oct 15, 2018 7:46 AM

Jan 2014
lmao, both Jean and Eren knows they're too pussy to fight each other because they're hoping for someone to stop them, lol
Oct 15, 2018 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
is this a good time to read the manga starting from this chapter??? i really wanted to continue the story in the manga for a long time now. Is it worth reading whole manga from the beginning or just continue at this part?
Oct 15, 2018 8:20 AM
Oct 2007
Waaaaaaaa.. The calm before the storm!!! Erwin's outcry was glorious!!!!
That ED scared me for a second there. What a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for next year April! Waiting for AoT is the same as waiting for Game of Thrones.. I need more!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 8:28 AM

Mar 2016
Wasn't ready for the ending single bit, my room was very dark as well so got somewhat of a jumpscare. Oh yeah and Erwin's outcry was awesome.
Oct 15, 2018 8:50 AM

Feb 2014
I wasn't expecting the final episode to be a build-up towards to next season in 2019, but it was still really well done. The way all the scouts went crazy over the meat was hilarious, especially Sasha, Eren and Jean. XD

The Scout's send-off with the crowd cheering them on was epic. Erwin also gave out a war cry to the crowd before commanding the whole scouts towards Shiganshina. What a way to end the episode.........

..........until it showed Reiner with someone I don't recognise. It makes me question why Bertholt wasn't with him, but I guess we'll find out in the next season.

And with that, I thought that all the episode had left to show before the ED credits and the preview for next season right afterwards. However, Props to Wit Studio for their genius idea of placing such a HUGE teaser for next season within the ED sequence. At first, I thought my computer crashed and was expecting the blue screen, but when Levi's face popped up, it fucking startled me so much that I paused just to recollected my train of thoughts. Then the actual preview for next season was shown and boy did it leave me shocked and wanting to ask many questions.

Either way, I'll get knuckled down with the manga to see if I can get to that point before the anime returns in April. 9/10 for this season, though. It was another great ride. ^_^
Oct 15, 2018 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
appreciate how they put a plot twist in the ending credits.... at times like these makes you glad that you are a manga reader too
Oct 15, 2018 9:34 AM

Nov 2015

I was just thinking the exact same way of introducing the "post ED" scene:
"Well, maybe a glitch effect would be awesome, although, SnK is set on medieval times so it's not that fitting... OH FUCK THEY DID IT! AWESOME!"

This is worth going frame by frame...

So far there's someone burned alive, the photo of a woman and a child (only hair visible), seem to be wealthy; a shoe left on the grass, the key; some kind of wooden soldier toy, broken; soldiers dead on the woods, thorn apart.
Ok, I thought those skeletons were from burned people but by the size of them compared to the river and trees, titan bones? One body on the roof looks like Berthold... without legs. The other looks to skinny to be Reiner.

I don't know...
It seems Bertholdt told Eren something, maybe about the previous civilization, origin of titans, their real goal, or somethign about Grisha, I don't really know. Something that would shock him and Mikasa at the same level; he struggled and maybe killed the other guy? was he an ally? Is he the burned body? I don't know if Bertholdt himself is dead but the other might.

As Levi has a more cold demeanor and can keep his bearings as he confronts Eren, with anger even, as he fucked up severely; maybe he did something that is putting humanity on the edge of doom? Mikasa of course would go for Levi, just because she follows Eren where ever he goes but.... she hesitated... She wants to kill Levi but...maybe she knows Levi is right? Maybe that's why she won't kill him even when she has her sword right next to his throat...
ÑAKLIGHSKLUAJDGHKLUADGJLDGUAD

DUDE, THAT GLITCHED "OMAEDA" STILL GETS ME!
The Doki Doki Literature Club flashback is real.

It feels so good watching this without having read the manga as everything is a surprise!! >_<
Oct 15, 2018 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
This ending was creepy. Ö_Ö I thought, I'll listen again to the great song by Linked Horizon. But then ....oh my god :o
I understand the scene as a manga reader.
Oct 15, 2018 9:49 AM

Mar 2017
Great way to end the episode. Migh have been really mind fucking for anime only viewers xD
Oct 15, 2018 10:24 AM
Jan 2017
in this season i think so much tale about the kingdom and the history of titan but its not all,,
there still many much mystery to reveal,,

at the final episode when erwin go to operation wall sina they have support from people there and that is the fist in hystory,, erwin is look very glad this is best scenery here...
but wtf what happen next i see levi and eren had a some fight with blood in levi face and mikasa trying to kill levi i dont know but i haddent read the manga only wait for april 2019
Oct 15, 2018 10:41 AM
May 2018
On what chapter is the show currently on?
Oct 15, 2018 10:46 AM

May 2012
Noobusy said:
On what chapter is the show currently on?

If you want to read the manga, then start from chapter 73

You could also read from chapter 51 to 72 cause the anime cut some few things and changed some things.

I think you would enjoy the anime much more if you don't read the manga (after chapter 72) cause you won't know what happens next
Oct 15, 2018 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
damn that cliffhanger glitched ending ... speechless
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2018

219 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.