Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2018 4:25 PM

Aug 2014
the translations are so far behind so If someone read it, can you say how it ended?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Oct 10, 2018 7:28 PM

Jan 2016
Mezo-RPWPA said:
the translations are so far behind so If someone read it, can you say how it ended?

After so many teasings and borderline hentai scenes they finally had sex in the ch.68
And in the last chapter as expected hayato proposed to ui after the graduation ceremony in front of everyone and she accepts(obvious).

The ending was pretty Meeeh~ i dont like Ui that much but this cant be helped xD
ViniOliverOct 10, 2018 7:36 PM
Oct 11, 2018 3:49 AM

Aug 2014
VinSykez said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

After so many teasings and borderline hentai scenes they finally had sex in the ch.68
And in the last chapter as expected hayato proposed to ui after the graduation ceremony in front of everyone and she accepts(obvious).

The ending was pretty Meeeh~ i dont like Ui that much but this cant be helped xD

what a garbage ending. so disappointing tbh

Oct 11, 2018 4:20 AM

Aug 2014
VinSykez said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

wait but what about the other girls? or at least Misumi? what happened to her?

Mar 28, 2019 1:18 AM
Jul 2008
I personally loved the ending. Might be a little rushed maybe but as far as I'm concerned I got the best ending I could've asked for.
Jun 22, 2019 2:40 AM
Mar 2016
Where can I find the rest of the chapters? I only found up to chapter 54 on my usual sites.
Jul 15, 2019 10:58 PM
Jun 2019
Mezo-RPWPA said:
VinSykez said:

There is a second hotel love scene between Izumi and Misumi after they had a date, with a more steamy scene and a more "bold" Misumi (which I really loved - finally), but it only last for not that long after Izumi got some text message from Ui, and then it's done (I thought Izumi will really do Misumi there-before what's predicted before that he will actually do Ui... what a shame they didn't finish what Misumi "starts")

And since Misumi is my favorite girl there, so, the cliche ending woth Izumi and Misumi is a bit meh for me...

PS: but I don't understand why in last chapters, the tits are being censored... what a waste...

I read the Raw but I think the last chapters are being erased, at least on the website where I read.. deepest condolences to you bro...
AchtzehnJul 15, 2019 11:16 PM
Jul 16, 2019 8:29 AM

Aug 2014
Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

There is a second hotel love scene between Izumi and Misumi after they had a date, with a more steamy scene and a more "bold" Misumi (which I really loved - finally), but it only last for not that long after Izumi got some text message from Ui, and then it's done (I thought Izumi will really do Misumi there-before what's predicted before that he will actually do Ui... what a shame they didn't finish what Misumi "starts")

And since Misumi is my favorite girl there, so, the cliche ending woth Izumi and Misumi is a bit meh for me...

PS: but I don't understand why in last chapters, the tits are being censored... what a waste...

I read the Raw but I think the last chapters are being erased, at least on the website where I read.. deepest condolences to you bro...
Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Yeah I hate the same repetitive endings. thx for the help :"D

Jul 16, 2019 8:13 PM
Jun 2019
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Achtzehn said:

Achtzehn said:

Anytime broh..
after checking, the last chapters are still there somehow.. Dangg, Misumi is damn hot, and really being exposed in this chapter...
go check it out!
AchtzehnJul 18, 2019 7:49 PM
Jul 18, 2019 7:08 AM

Aug 2014
Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Anytime broh..
after checking, the last chapters are still there somehow.. Dangg, Misumi is damn hot, and really being exposed in this chapter...
go check it out!
https://lhscan.net/read-oku-sama-ga-seito-kaichou-raw-chapter-67.html

it's better to not post links cause it gets deleted or a timed ban iirc.
Thx for the thought tho :D

Jul 18, 2019 7:50 PM
Jun 2019
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Achtzehn said:

Anytime broh..
go check it out!
https://lhscan.net/read-oku-sama-ga-seito-kaichou-raw-chapter-67.html

it's better to not post links cause it gets deleted or a timed ban iirc.
Thx for the thought tho :D

Anytime brother.. just want to spoil your eyes.. LOL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 69 Discussion

arnoldc64 - Jul 30, 2019

14 by bakakisima »»
Feb 22, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

5 by bakakisima »»
Feb 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

3 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 42 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 18, 2017

2 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 41 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 18, 2017

1 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.