Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2018 3:16 PM

Feb 2016
Cymus said:
is there a reason they waited 15 years to send that D-mail into past or it just doesn’t make any difference?

They sent it in 2025, but it isn't enough to change the world line. Suzuha still needs to travel from 2036 to tell Okabe to view the video mail.
Sep 28, 2018 3:31 PM

Feb 2016
UkRs said:
So.. this anime is supposed to be an alternative sequel to the ending of steins gate whete kurisu dies.. and at the end of the anime.. she is still dead.. nah.. i will stick with the original ending where Kurisu and Mayuri both are alive and well.. and not this shit of an ending..

Mfw..

All of these events are what made the original happen..
As for the last scene we didn’t really need to see it, but it is the harsh reality of the other timelines if they continue, and shows Okabe keeping his promise with Kagari it’s meaningful as heck, from what I can tell it’s up to interpretation whether these events are “overwritten” because in the original that’s what we saw, the “flattening out” as they returned.
Sep 28, 2018 10:30 PM

May 2015
While not as good as the original Steins;Gate, I still very much enjoyed Steins;Gate 0. Going to miss this series.
Sep 28, 2018 10:37 PM
Sep 2015
so? steins gate mean is a world line kurisu still death?
Sep 28, 2018 11:19 PM
Nov 2016
neolust said:

No, in the Steins;Gate world line Mayuri and Kurisu are alive.
Sep 29, 2018 2:07 AM

May 2016
neolust said:

Jesus... Did you saw the original?
-
Sep 29, 2018 2:28 AM

Feb 2014
neolust said:

Did you even watch the original S;G? SG world line means Mayuri and Kurisu are alive and WWIII did not happen.
Sep 29, 2018 8:10 AM

Nov 2013
This was a perfect episode. Steins;Gate Zero as a whole had a few bumps but I enjoyed every second of this episode. This whole time i thought the Okabe that failed was at his lowest point when he made that video but its nice to see how wrong i was. The music choice was seriously on point. Now i got "Eri Sasaki - Gate of Steiner" stuck in my head and i'm happy about it.

Lets talk about that amazing ending! As soon as i saw BC 18000 I was speechless. Is that really a reference to the one scene in Steins;Gate where Mayuri mention how her and Okabe would die many years in the past? Being able to recuse Mayuri and Suzuha and seeing Okabe smile like that at the end as all i needed.
Who the hell do you think i am?! - Gurren Lagann

Sep 29, 2018 12:26 PM
Aug 2015
Why was it necessary to go save them? If the world line changes then it wouldn't matter. Can't bring them back and it would be meaningless anyway. Did he not save them and just went to die? Why? Did only Mayuri go back for Kagari? But then there'd be two Kagari's when she's born. Suzuha can't go back as then there'd be two as well.
Or did he let them go back to when they left?

How did he know what was required to reach steins;gate?
Sep 29, 2018 1:13 PM

Feb 2016
zTKS said:
Why was it necessary to go save them? If the world line changes then it wouldn't matter. Can't bring them back and it would be meaningless anyway. Did he not save them and just went to die? Why? Did only Mayuri go back for Kagari? But then there'd be two Kagari's when she's born. Suzuha can't go back as then there'd be two as well.
Or did he let them go back to when they left?

How did he know what was required to reach steins;gate?

He was going to die in 2025 anyway by convergence. He decided to fool the world once again and use that chance to save Mayuri and Suzuha, he is supposed to give them a new battery and they return back. There is no problem if there are 2 Suzuhas.

There were many allusions that the world can be deceived (being revived by Daru post-2025, Leskinen talking about the machine blowing up, Kagari's song, etc). In the previous episode, he also remembered about Nakabachi and watched the video with the Upa.
Sep 29, 2018 1:25 PM

Feb 2013
One of the better episodes.

4/10 (below average)
Very disappointing considering how good the original was, but half the series was emo-Okabe being depressed. Only the final few episodes brought it back from horribleness.
Sep 29, 2018 2:44 PM
Feb 2016
I liked this episode. S;G0 was not on the same level as S;G but it was still enjoyable.

I think I've understood everything, expect maybe Kagari's song. Can someone explain me how that was a way with which the world could be decieved?
hirooesOct 30, 2018 1:55 PM
Sep 29, 2018 6:12 PM
Jan 2017
I just dont understand where and how Okabe reach the same point of Suzuha/Mayushii they are, i dont take this point

again i confuse but loving S;G as well
Sep 29, 2018 7:05 PM

Oct 2012
So are we going to be a Steins;Gate Negative 1 for when they decided Suzuha should use the time machine in 2036 in the first place? Maybe they should've sent a Dmail to that Okabe and tell them to send Rukako in 2025 instead.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 29, 2018 11:30 PM
Mar 2018
Raging-Man said:
I wonder if Mommy is trying to future the change too.
lol I screen capped that
Sep 30, 2018 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
Dramy said:
I just dont understand where and how Okabe reach the same point of Suzuha/Mayushii they are, i dont take this point

It had a Kerr Black hole tracking device that could detect the ripples in time made by the other time machine and locate its position.
Sep 30, 2018 3:03 AM
Nov 2016
Aquamirror said:
Dramy said:

It had a Kerr Black hole tracking device that could detect the ripples in time made by the other time machine and locate its position.

If you really think about it it's actually pretty sad, how accurate is that thing to locate them with so much precision? Let's say Okabe arrive 5 month late and encounter them dead from starvation and thirst and then he keeps going to the past a couple of months earlier to a point when they are actually alive.

In those cases poor Mayuri and Suzuha were praying and waiting for their savior and he never arrived, lamenting every moment of their decision and wishing they never did it in the first place, dying a slow painful boring death.
xZabuzaxSep 30, 2018 3:13 AM
Sep 30, 2018 4:46 AM

Feb 2016
Ehhhhhh not really that good
Sep 30, 2018 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_Hyundai said:
HOLY CRAP THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. ALL IN ONE EPISODE.

They showed how they saved the time machine, the 2025 stuff, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, they SHOWED what happened after he went to fetch them! The fan theory is officially official!

Also HACKING TO THE GATE for the win, and that oh-so-feels inducing Sasaki version of Gate of Steiner...

If only the first 19 episodes were as good as these last four, then maybe this would've absolutely surpassed the VN. But no, I'm stubborn. I like good art. I like Judy. I like Mahou. I like the story arcs they had to cut out. So in the end, I'll just say this show is "equal to" the VN "in its own unique way".

And for those of you who think the post-credits were BS...

The last mystery, however is...

WHAT THE HECK IS THE OVA GOING TO BE?!

Maybe how many travels he had to do to reach them or something similar
Sep 30, 2018 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
I love Steins Gate

Always makes me emotional the three last chapters were a carousel of emotions and I'm impressed on how much Mayuri and Suzuha influenced for the reach of Steins Gate line.

That post credits scene I love it!

待ったせたな二人とも!
Sep 30, 2018 11:57 AM
Apr 2018
look at me i give 4 to every mainstream anime oh god i'm so smart.

Did you enjoy something in your life? IS SHIT,YOU ARE DUMB

Sorry now i gotta go watch that zero budjet anime and give him a 10 so i look hipster and cool.

And then take my SSRI for depression because i'm not able to enjoy anything in my life.

Bye

By the way, worderful episode. 10/10
Sep 30, 2018 7:08 PM

Aug 2018
RobertBobert said:
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed. I mean, damn, all that happened in these 23 episodes was only for Mayuri to tell Okabe motivational speech and give him that video? The whole "second season" was made just to bring us back to the end of the first?

However, the last 3-4 episodes were enough to make me at least slightly overvalue this show.

8/10.

Pretty much this, I hoped to see some clear train of thought as to how Okabe became the guy we see in the video message from the original S:G.

I mean, technically we did...but I didn't see any central theme strung along these lines. The last few episodes were good, felt like S:G after all. The middle section was so convoluted, confused and out of tone sometimes (the fight scenes, oml) that I've already forgotten most of it.

The original was a 10/10 for me with its coherence, story-telling, tugging at my heart strings and the characters, S:G0 is more of a 7/10 for me. Still good, but not close to the original and a bit too much filler-feeling for my liking.
Sep 30, 2018 7:36 PM
Jan 2017
Was really glad to see this series come to a close. Pacing was a bit off, the show as a whole was definitely imperfect. A few plot elements that were addressed in the VN, but not the anime at all. Still wholeheartedly loved the adventure. That ending scene with Okabe was sick.

"History has shown us that those with wisdom are the greatest fools of all."

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 30, 2018 8:27 PM

May 2018
As a VN reader, the after credits scene was THE thing which gave the 2025 chapter the the perfect conclusion which I really missed in the novel. (in the novel the story is done after OKabe enters the time machine)
Got me thinking where and how exactly he was going to save Mayushi and Suzuha but the anime version gave that a satisfying ending. Okabe stays in 18.000BC not to overwrite the future while Mayushi and Suzuha can travel back to a timeline after July 2010 either to live their lives or to be erased for their Steins;Gate counterparts. Perfect.

I won't go into any detail regarding the adaption (much was said already). Yes, it lacked in some departments and one or another (important) scene was missing imo so I can't argue against everything. And actually, I really don't want to.
The Zero novel is harder to adapt than the original due to it's storytelling structure. But overall they did the Steins;Gate franchise justice and I had my fun throughout the complete ride.
Oct 1, 2018 1:33 PM

Jan 2017
Overall, my score is Lab Member #009/Lab Member #010

Compared to the original, I'd say S;G had less flaws but 0 had more great moments. These last 4 episodes are, in my opinion, better than anything from the first S;G, but still not enough to make it overall as good.
I'm also very glad to see Daru's character shine during 0 since he'll surely be a central character in R;N DaSH.
*laughs in Dimple*
Oct 2, 2018 1:05 AM

Oct 2016
Koito91 said:

10/10. Sure, sometimes the animation was not what you would expect but hopefully they've fixed that in the BDs which will totally go on my shelf. Next stop? The Steins;Gate 0 OVA and Steins;Gate Elite!!
Wow that makes me really happy, that there's more on the way. I will change my score to a 10, main issues I had were (Very minor)animation issues but mostly that I wasn't completely happy with it being the end of SG if it was the absolute end. If it was the absolute end then I wished it to be longer. But knowing another SG is on the way someday resolves this point completely. Plus the haters are another reason to bump the score up from a 9 to a 10. Steins Gate Elite is right at the top of my hype list. Top tier show and possible AotY 2018.

Final episode was fantastic, could jave bee 2 episodes but maybe the OVA will expand on it? Hopefully the OVA will be longer than a standard episode.

TheDarkMGames said:
Overall, my score is Lab Member #009/Lab Member #010

Compared to the original, I'd say S;G had less flaws but 0 had more great moments. These last 4 episodes are, in my opinion, better than anything from the first S;G, but still not enough to make it overall as good.
I'm also very glad to see Daru's character shine during 0 since he'll surely be a central character in R;N DaSH.
I feel similar though both are still 10/10 material.

Didn't know Daru is in Robotics Notes, thought it was unrelated to SG. Will check it out.
FreshPrinceof3HOct 2, 2018 1:08 AM
Oct 2, 2018 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
That really makes me sad and cried and beautiful ending lucky.

S;G0-OVA is coming s00n.
10/10 Rated
Oct 2, 2018 7:13 AM

Feb 2016
VersusXV said:

Didn't know Daru is in Robotics Notes, thought it was unrelated to SG. Will check it out.

R;N DaSH is the upcoming sequel of Robotics;Notes, it will feature Daru as the main protagonist, but the VN is still in development.
The first R;N features Nae as an adult though.

It's still mostly unrelated to S;G but all SciADV series are connected.
Oct 2, 2018 7:13 AM

Jan 2017
VersusXV said:

Well, he's not REALLY in Robotics;Notes... let's just say he just
using his codename DaSH ("Da"ru "S"uper "H"acker).

Nae is in it though. And actually this reminds me, in the S;G 0 visual novel they even talked about Nae being interested in astronomy and space in general, which is a reference to her role in R;N. I'm a bit sad they didn't include that.
*laughs in Dimple*
Oct 2, 2018 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was shit. Like c'mon. This was just another sequel cash grab
Oct 2, 2018 8:09 AM

Jun 2016
TY TY FOR all white fox studios and 5pb to bring this masterpiece and make this full circle of amazing, masterpiece and one of the best anime RIGHT NOW !!! i"m grateful that i"m living in this very moment to see this masterpiece...

el psy congroo.. to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to the other timeline :)
Oct 2, 2018 3:17 PM

Aug 2013
Felt like only the last episodes were good. Also I think it was not a good idea to let SERN's dog Moeka anywhere near time machine either. Too bad no Maho ending, anime already had SG1, OVA and movie for Kurisutina. Oh well.
Oct 2, 2018 3:20 PM

May 2018
Would love an epilogue episode.

Mayurii is always and forever best girl!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Oct 2, 2018 8:26 PM

Oct 2016
TheDarkMGames said:
VersusXV said:

Well, he's not REALLY in Robotics;Notes... let's just say he just
using his codename DaSH ("Da"ru "S"uper "H"acker).

Nae is in it though. And actually this reminds me, in the S;G 0 visual novel they even talked about Nae being interested in astronomy and space in general, which is a reference to her role in R;N. I'm a bit sad they didn't include that.
Is that what White Fox might make next? Or is there another Steins Gate? I heard about Elite but looked it up and it's a remake of the original.
Oct 2, 2018 11:47 PM

Apr 2016
Time travel makes my head hurt. I feel like after the original SG i understood the events, but after this one I got confused about what happens in this time line.

So Okabe effectively "dies" in 2025, correct? 11 years later, in 2036, Suzu goes back in time. This closes the loop. The events of SG begin. This is all correct, right?

So, I'm mainly confused because I watched this on-and-off. I would likely need to binge watch this in one go. Didn't Suza go back in time with a younger Kagari? That Kagari was adopted by Mayuri, right? But Mayuri is stuck in the past with Suzu and Okabe. So... how does a Kagari who was adopted by Mayuri go to the past? My only answer/guess is that Okabe sent Mayuri back into the future to return Mayuri with the older Kagari and fufill the promise? That makes sense in my head, but is that what happens or is implied that happens?

If so, what happened to Okabe and Suzu then? Do they stay stuck in the past? I can see Okabe sacrficing himself because he needs to decieve the world line. He needs to be "dead" in 2025. What about Suzu though? Can't she return back to her own timeline of 2036? Or will they choose to die in the past since this will all be overwritten?

The events from 2011-2036 will all happen, but it's just going to be overwritten with WW3 not happening, right? So technically both Suzu and Okabe "completed" both their missions in finding Steins Gate and sacrfice themselves? That's my headcannon, but is this the right train of thought?

ORRR does Kagari not need to go back at all? I guess what I'm saying.. are there two different WW3 world lines that are involved in finding steins gate? The one in the final episode, and also the one that the older Suzuha is from? I don't know. That wouldn't make much sense to me, so maybe I thought to hard lol. I guess we don't really know much about Suzu's world line. Didn't she say something like she doesn't remember her father or never met Okabe? That would make it about 8 in 2025, right? I think 8 is old enough to at least knowing you met some weirdo in a lab coat, and your father too. I'm going on a tangent right now but it makes total sense now why Daru is so big in 2011, and then looks very fit in the future hahahaha.

----

Also, random questions.

Mayushi's friend. I forget her name. She wasn't important at all. Did she also have the reading steiner? What was that about? I remember her being able to remember different world lines OR SOMETHING like that, but they never went into it. In fact she was forgotten about, but I remember. If there is some useless information that I remember then it's that.

How does Okabe not get captured or die at all whenever there's a bunch of enemies with guns around him? This happens a lot. How? Plot armor?

Where is Moe in 2025? I didn't see her in the lab. She dead lol? Or is she fighting for SERN?
[
Oct 3, 2018 1:40 AM
Mar 2012
Abominable said:

Steins;Gate Zero is not a sequel.
Oct 3, 2018 3:40 AM

May 2016
rafaelhwk said:
Time travel makes my head hurt. I feel like after the original SG i understood the events, but after this one I got confused about what happens in this time line.

So Okabe effectively "dies" in 2025, correct? 11 years later, in 2036, Suzu goes back in time. This closes the loop. The events of SG begin. This is all correct, right?

So, I'm mainly confused because I watched this on-and-off. I would likely need to binge watch this in one go. Didn't Suza go back in time with a younger Kagari? That Kagari was adopted by Mayuri, right? But Mayuri is stuck in the past with Suzu and Okabe. So... how does a Kagari who was adopted by Mayuri go to the past? My only answer/guess is that Okabe sent Mayuri back into the future to return Mayuri with the older Kagari and fufill the promise? That makes sense in my head, but is that what happens or is implied that happens?

If so, what happened to Okabe and Suzu then? Do they stay stuck in the past? I can see Okabe sacrficing himself because he needs to decieve the world line. He needs to be "dead" in 2025. What about Suzu though? Can't she return back to her own timeline of 2036? Or will they choose to die in the past since this will all be overwritten?

The events from 2011-2036 will all happen, but it's just going to be overwritten with WW3 not happening, right? So technically both Suzu and Okabe "completed" both their missions in finding Steins Gate and sacrfice themselves? That's my headcannon, but is this the right train of thought?

ORRR does Kagari not need to go back at all? I guess what I'm saying.. are there two different WW3 world lines that are involved in finding steins gate? The one in the final episode, and also the one that the older Suzuha is from? I don't know. That wouldn't make much sense to me, so maybe I thought to hard lol. I guess we don't really know much about Suzu's world line. Didn't she say something like she doesn't remember her father or never met Okabe? That would make it about 8 in 2025, right? I think 8 is old enough to at least knowing you met some weirdo in a lab coat, and your father too. I'm going on a tangent right now but it makes total sense now why Daru is so big in 2011, and then looks very fit in the future hahahaha.

----

Also, random questions.

Mayushi's friend. I forget her name. She wasn't important at all. Did she also have the reading steiner? What was that about? I remember her being able to remember different world lines OR SOMETHING like that, but they never went into it. In fact she was forgotten about, but I remember. If there is some useless information that I remember then it's that.

How does Okabe not get captured or die at all whenever there's a bunch of enemies with guns around him? This happens a lot. How? Plot armor?

Where is Moe in 2025? I didn't see her in the lab. She dead lol? Or is she fighting for SERN?

Check this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/9j67w5/explanation_for_sg_0_ending/
-
Oct 3, 2018 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
Davidus said:
Abominable said:

Yes, it is quite literally a sequel to the first one. They only changed the last episode of sg to make it sg0 work.
Oct 3, 2018 5:55 AM
Apr 2018
Abominable said:
Davidus said:

Yes, it is quite literally a sequel to the first one. They only changed the last episode of sg to make it sg0 work.

Please don't talk with that arrogance if you don't know what are you talking about. The world would be a better place if people knew better when they should shut up.

Best regards
Oct 3, 2018 6:20 AM
Jul 2018
jaeger957 said:
Abominable said:

Please don't talk with that arrogance if you don't know what are you talking about. The world would be a better place if people knew better when they should shut up.

Best regards

If you believe your right, then prove your right, I know what I'm talking about here
Oct 3, 2018 7:20 AM

May 2016
Abominable said:
jaeger957 said:

Best regards

If you believe your right, then prove your right, I know what I'm talking about here

No, it's not a sequel. 0 shows what originally happened, not shows us an alternative ending. Every worldlines in 0 happened before every worldlines in the original. So 0 is technically a "prequel"
-
Oct 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Feb 2016
Abominable said:
Davidus said:

0 explains what happened first and how Okabe made that video mail that made the original ending possible. It is technically an interquel/midquel.
The basic idea of 0 (Okabe living in sadness and finally overcoming and sending that video mail) existed even while the original was still being planned.
Oct 3, 2018 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Aquamirror said:
Abominable said:

0 explains what happened first and how Okabe made that video mail that made the original ending possible. It is technically an interquel/midquel.
The basic idea of 0 (Okabe living in sadness and finally overcoming and sending that video mail) existed even while the original was still being planned.

Well, I guess I'm wrong then.
Oct 3, 2018 12:14 PM

Dec 2009
Soo good, everything in the end leads to the start of the original, I love it. While it isn't as awesome as the original, it definitely deserve a good score in my book.

Now how I wish there is more S;G, but it doesn't look possible. Maybe a spin-off would do nice
Oct 3, 2018 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
8/10, didn't care much for how repetitive the last few episodes seemed to get (I know it's a time travel show, but come on!). Also the ending was meh. Defs nowhere near as good as the original.
Oct 3, 2018 4:42 PM

Jan 2015
I kinda get that this series were sort of like an explanatory series to the end of original. But I'm still confused here as I've only watched anime. Doesn't this beg for a continuity? I mean Okabe still has not reached the steins;gate line where everyone is alive? Or is there actually no such thing thus him 'decieving everyone' and thats how it all ends? Or am I missing a lot more here?

There are things that make sense but I feel like there are a lot of gaps that keep me confused.

edit: ok, no, I think i've completely forgotten the original series. The steins;gate world line was reached in there wasn't it. I think i'll have to re-watch the original after seeing this. I can vaguely remember most of it.
pufonDOct 3, 2018 4:58 PM
Oct 3, 2018 5:08 PM

Nov 2015
pufonD said:
I kinda get that this series were sort of like an explanatory series to the end of original. But I'm still confused here as I've only watched anime. Doesn't this beg for a continuity? I mean Okabe still has not reached the steins;gate line where everyone is alive? Or is there actually no such thing thus him 'decieving everyone' and thats how it all ends? Or am I missing a lot more here?

There are things that make sense but I feel like there are a lot of gaps that keep me confused.
Q1: Subjectively, yes.

Q2: He already sent that video message which made past Okabe deceive that other past self. Steins Gate was reached the moment it was sent. But he rode the time machine to find Mayuri and Suzuha before the message was sent.

Q3: Answer to Q2.

Q4: Kind of, but it's in no way your fault as this anime is a f***ing rushed mess of a f***up.

Yes, there are a lot of gaps but nothing really substantial, but if you're interested, try the VN.
AX3MOct 24, 2019 8:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2018 10:45 PM

May 2016
AX3M said:

Steins Gate was reached the moment it was sent.

This sentence is false. The video D-Mail has no impact in the past without the Suzuha who knows about Operation Skuld (because it's encrypted... Okabe gets the message in the 1st episode of the original series, but he can't watch it and completely forgets about it... then the Suzuha who knows about the message, on 21st August, make him remember).

So Steins;Gate will be reached only in 2036, when Suzuha (the little Suzuha from the last episode in 2025) travels to the past.
-
Oct 5, 2018 5:33 PM
Jan 2017
i think i know what okabe feel to choose one world between kurisu or mayuri,, where if you choose one and the other will die,, its very hurt to lose one who love and trying to save them but what ever youre doing the result is alwasys same one will die,, killed by world
Oct 6, 2018 6:27 AM
Apr 2016
in the end, they didn t explain the whole hospital scene...
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

103 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 24, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

218 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 16, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.