Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2017 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
Sabers main reason she never died was because she can see the future which makes it a unfair fight take away that unfair advantage and lancer would have killed her with his first gae bolg he used and assassin with his tsubame gaeshi. For assassin we see that she sees in the futute she dies from that blow but manages to excape it due to her seeing the future. Other servants that can kill saber are probably gilgamesh fighting seriously and berserker with his many lives. Who else agrees? Probably nobody but worth asking lol.
Jan 14, 2018 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
ChaosIncarnate said:
Sabers main reason she never died was because she can see the future which makes it a unfair fight take away that unfair advantage and lancer would have killed her with his first gae bolg he used and assassin with his tsubame gaeshi. For assassin we see that she sees in the futute she dies from that blow but manages to excape it due to her seeing the future. Other servants that can kill saber are probably gilgamesh fighting seriously and berserker with his many lives. Who else agrees? Probably nobody but worth asking lol.

Saber cannot "see into the future".

If you check her servant state sheet, you can see that she has no precognitive powers.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=fsn+saber+stat+sheet&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-pJbZlNfYAhVJ9mMKHTdvAwkQ_AUIESgB&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=IXv6AOPZN-QORM:

She has 'instinct' but that is not actual precognition.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=fsn+saber+stat+sheet&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-pJbZlNfYAhVJ9mMKHTdvAwkQ_AUIESgB&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=orf8_9lnrAMqLM:

She survived Lancers Gae Bolg because of her luck stat which allowed her to somewhat dodge it and turn it from an instakill fatal wound to a simple shoulder wound.

Assassin was only able to fight her due to his masterful swordsmanship. His stats compared to Sabers are lacking. https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134077/5405562-assassin1info.png

I'll give ya Gil and Berserker though.
Jan 14, 2018 2:09 AM

Aug 2010
Almost forgot.
Servants that can beat Saber:

Lancer Karna http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_of_Red

Lancer Enkidu http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/False_Lancer

Saber Altera http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Altera)
Feb 26, 2018 9:18 PM

Mar 2016
zer0light said:

I'm not sure they can beat saber if she has avalon and rin as master.
Aug 17, 2018 10:24 AM

Feb 2018
no one can kill saber except illya
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2018 7:12 PM

Nov 2013
kikiabdull said:
zer0light said:

They definitely can.
Sep 2, 2018 7:40 PM
Jan 2015
kikiabdull said:
zer0light said:

Saber would have to kill Herc 9 times in 9 different ways, good luck with that. Gilgamesh can just fight from a distance and simply out last her or use his EX ranked Clairvoyance and make all the right moves to win.
My Queens

Sep 2, 2018 7:57 PM

Jan 2018
I think that even Archer can do it as we've seen in HF route where Shirou killed berserker in just 3 sec by using his arm so it's possible for Archer to do it too.
Sep 6, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
I think that even Archer can do it as we've seen in HF route where Shirou killed berserker in just 3 sec by using his arm so it's possible for Archer to do it too.
No not really. The Herc in HF doesn't have Godhand, only 12 labors.
Sep 6, 2018 7:30 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

But again if he can copy Excalibur than it's not impossible for him to defeat her.
Sep 6, 2018 8:01 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
Botato said:

But again if he can copy Excalibur than it's not impossible for him to defeat her.
He can't copy Excalibur.
Sep 6, 2018 10:09 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

He can't copy Excalibur.

Remember the scene from UBW when he fought with Shirou in reality marble when he was going to but was stopped by him also aside from Ea he can replicate any weapon.
Sep 6, 2018 10:14 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
Botato said:
He can't copy Excalibur.

Remember the scene from UBW when he fought with Shirou in reality marble when he was going to but was stopped by him also aside from Ea he can replicate any weapon.
No. He can't replicate Divine Constructs.

Excalibur is a Divine Construct. He was just bluffing in UBW, while he can make something very similar to Excalibur he can't actually copy it like he could other weapons.
Sep 6, 2018 10:16 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

Excalibur is a Divine Construct. He was just bluffing in UBW, while he can make something very similar to Excalibur he can't actually copy it like he could other weapons.

But didn't Shirpu replicate Avalon in original fate.
Sep 6, 2018 10:17 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
Botato said:

Because it was stuck inside his body for a decade. Avalon is the exception, not the norm.
Sep 6, 2018 10:19 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

Because it was stuck inside his body for a decade. Avalon is the exception, not the norm.

But as far as i can think if he can kill Bersker even if what u say is true then it's not far from impossible for him to defeat her.
Sep 6, 2018 10:26 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
Botato said:

But as far as i can think if he can kill Bersker even if what u say is true then it's not far from impossible for him to defeat her.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I initially replied to you to point out that Herc in HF was nerfed due to the corruption/whatever. So using that battle as a reference doesn't work. Not only was his NP nerfed, he was even less sane than he used to be (I realize how silly this sounds because he is a Berserker with high mad enhancement, but anyway).

Tl;dr Archer can't kill Herc under normal circumstances, as we've seen in Fate route.
Sep 6, 2018 10:37 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I initially replied to you to point out that Herc in HF was nerfed due to the corruption/whatever. So using that battle as a reference doesn't work. Not only was his NP nerfed, he was even less sane than he used to be (I realize how silly this sounds because he is a Berserker with high mad enhancement, but anyway).

Tl;dr Archer can't kill Herc under normal circumstances, as we've seen in Fate route.

Well, Archer was able to kill Berserker 6 or 7 times in the original fate without even using UBW and I believe that as long as he has enough mana he can at least match either berserker or saber since im no expert in it so i don't know that much.
Sep 6, 2018 10:44 PM

Nov 2013
Congintive said:
Botato said:

Well, Archer was able to kill Berserker 6 or 7 times in the original fate without even using UBW and I believe that as long as he has enough mana he can at least match either berserker or saber since im no expert in it so i don't know that much.
It was 6 times and we don't know if he used it or not.
Sep 6, 2018 10:52 PM

Jan 2018
Botato said:
Congintive said:

It was 6 times and we don't know if he used it or not.

In the anime he used it but i don't think they have shown something like him using it in the VN.
Sep 6, 2018 10:59 PM

Aug 2009
Sure Archer can beat Herc 12 times and Saber. Not all the time tho. 1 out of 10 he would kill Herc(all 12 times) and probably 3 maybe 4 times out of 10 he would kill Saber.

Having more mana than he usual has isnt an argument.Nearly every Servant can beat everyone else if they have enough mana.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.