Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 26, 2018 9:58 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, those Sadaharu flashbacks are pretty sad to watch. For a mascot that was underused in most serious arcs, it’s great to see him get a big role in this arc. Really hope that the dog doesn’t die. Wan! Man, the Yorozuya looks intense af. But Utsuro’s still right, Even if his immortality, if they can’t get more hits on him, it doesn’t mean much. Lol, I love how Gintoki’s flashback with Sadaharu is less serious than everyone else’s. They’re taking in a lot of hits, but Utsuro’s in a bad state too.

But it seems like the Altana is leaking back in on the surface. Damn, Utsuro just took out all of the Yorozuya in three clean hits. And that damn smile too! Seems like Sadaharu is in a spiritual state, and using that to bring down the Altana. Some genki dama stuff going on in Gintama, lol. But it’s cool to see everyone helping in the fight, some way or another. And they’re even helping with taking down the mob enemies too. Yay, even Nobume’s helping with the Utsuro fight too. So I guess it’s a 9 vs 1 fight now. It seems like even Utsuro feels uneasy about his own ideology on humans.

And the Yorozuya are still up for action. Man, haven’t Gintoki’s in a more beaten-up state than he was during the Takasugi fight, and even the Kamui fight. The guy already took way too many cuts for Utsuro, yet he still fought through the fight. Umibozu’s still up to fight too, even if his cannon arm is completely wrecked. Same for Kamui too. Even the Shinsengumi too, and man the faces they’re making are so cool, even if they absolutely feel shitty. I love how their strategy is to have one person attack, and everyone else will have Utsuro blocked or occupied. And Utsuro’s inner Shoyo-sensei self is making him hesitate too. I guess it’s a 10 vs 1 fight now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love how Gintoki is shown as a kid, while Shoyo was right behind Utsuro. It seems like Utsuro’s past life is getting to him. Damn, that hit Utsuro took in was a hard one. And Utsuro’s still not giving up, trying to stab Gintoki in the meanwhile. That shot with everyone attacking Utsuro together was nice. Seems like Utsuro’s unable to fight in his state now. Can’t say if Yorozuya/Shinsengumi/Yatos are in a decent enough state either. Utsuro fell in the Altana pit, so he can’t be dead, right? The man runs off of Altana after all. That Amenotori ship is about to crash though, yikes!

Full ED played at the end. Lol, they should have a lot of spare time, for a season that covered 7 chapters in an episode, lol. Loved this episode more than last week. Directing was 10/10, animation cuts were a bit less from last week, but the artwork was so much better.

BE SURE TO WATCH THE END CREDITS SCENE. We've reached the timeskip, and older Shinpachi looks bishounen af. Way better than his generic-ass Movie 2 design. I love how his reveal is the same as Gintoki in episode 3.

Chapters 664-668 adapted, plus a couple of pages from 669. So a bit more than 5 chapters adapted. I don't recall anything being cut out. Maybe one or two lines, but I could be wrong with that.

GoldenDevilGamerAug 26, 2018 10:51 AM
Aug 26, 2018 11:20 AM
Nov 2013
Can't wait to watch this, that art looks phenomenal. Thanks as always for providing pics good sir.
Aug 26, 2018 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
crystalblade13 said:
Can't wait to watch this, that art looks phenomenal. Thanks as always for providing pics good sir.

Hundreds of refreshes just to see the episode. Won't deny, I got chills just from scramming through those screenshots. I'm so happy that they did the little Gin/Shoyo scene justice. T_T
Aug 26, 2018 12:16 PM

Dec 2014
That was absolutely amazing, so emotional. Goddamn it Gintama. T.T

All the flashbacks in this episode got me so emotional, especially the one with Sadaharu and Kagura where Sadaharu runs ahead back to Yorozuya inn just so the house won't be empty when Kagura returns made me tear up, such a sweet guardian deity. <3

Loved the scene where everyone gave power to Sadaharu to suppress the Altana. Everyone getting back off and fighting off Utsuro together was amazing and the one shot of everyone stabbing him together was absolutely phenomenal. I also loved Utsuro's monologues this episode and I love how they showcased the resilience of humans and their ability to overcome their own weaknesses. The part where Gintoki says "Creature who fears humanity" was fantastic.

I was speechless when the credits rolled and then when I realized it was kinda the end of the main story I sorta started tearing up. T.T

A timeskip huh? Well, the time skips after the final battle is generally a last episode thing in Shounen but I guess we're gonna get more than just a glance at the future which is nice. Are the following episodes just gonna be like for fun and checking up on everyone or is there actually some story left? Cause with the way they rolled the credits I would assume it's the former.

Hah, that throwback the very first episode of Gintama with Shinpachi trading Gintoki's place was priceless. I'm excited to see what else we're gonna get.

They're really making the fact that it's ending hit hard though. :(
Aug 26, 2018 12:28 PM

Jul 2015
shinpachi getting more and more badass

Well...
Aug 26, 2018 12:28 PM

Jul 2015
Top 3 Gintama episodes, and a strong candidate for the number 1 spot.

The scene with Utsuro's monologue, and the little Gin/Shoyo moments, along with the perfectly dropped soundtrack, all made a scene that may very well be my favorite scene of Gintama and one of the best scenes in anime in general. It was simply phenomenal.

I feel so content, but so empty as well T_T
Aug 26, 2018 12:39 PM

Oct 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
That was absolutely amazing, so emotional. Goddamn it Gintama. T.T

Are the following episodes just gonna be like for fun and checking up on everyone or is there actually some story left? Cause with the way they rolled the credits I would assume it's the former.

It's gonna be both, a lot of fun but there's also a story behind it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2018 12:57 PM
Dec 2016
This episode was insane (more than last week by far). Everything was great BUT I think that they cut some scene with Takasugi, but they showed us Sakamoto, Katsura & co.
Aug 26, 2018 12:58 PM
Jan 2017
Ok so now after this episode is it safe to say the anime is ending in three more episodes?
Aug 26, 2018 1:04 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Son_nish-kun20 said:
Ok so now after this episode is it safe to say the anime is ending in three more episodes?
Hard to say, there's still 29 and a half chapters left to adapt. Not to mention that the manga ends one week before the 12-13th episode airs, which is not enough time to adapt the final chapter. The 12-13th episode of this cour is already in production by now, so either we're getting more episodes later, or we're getting an anime-original ending (doubt it though).

Nobraniarcanin said:
This episode was insane (more than last week by far). Everything was great BUT I think that they cut some scene with Takasugi, but they showed us Sakamoto, Katsura & co.
Nah, there's no Takasugi scene in the manga in chapters 664-668

Aug 26, 2018 1:11 PM
Apr 2018
There might be a special season after this one to adapt all of the missed chapters.
Aug 26, 2018 1:15 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Justin_r3 said:
There might be a special season after this one to adapt all of the missed chapters.
The only unadapted chapters would be whatever's left of the timeskip, plus Chapter 487
Aug 26, 2018 1:22 PM
Dec 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Son_nish-kun20 said:
Hard to say, there's still 29 and a half chapters left to adapt. Not to mention that the manga ends one week before the 12-13th episode airs, which is not enough time to adapt the final chapter. The 12-13th episode of this cour is already in production by now, so either we're getting more episodes later, or we're getting an anime-original ending (doubt it though).

Nobraniarcanin said:

There is, really short (a longer scene in 669). It's page 16 (before the crash).
Aug 26, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2016
Madara is that you

Dat post ending scene surprised me and that after the climax of such an intense battle. Gintama is testing my patience to pick up the manga again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 26, 2018 1:25 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
For those unaware, this episode was storyboarded by both the current director (Miyawaki) and the previous director (Fujita). Scene layouts and directing in the episode is the series' best.

Nobraniarcanin said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

There is, really short (a longer scene in 669). It's page 16 (before the crash).
I think you meant 668, but yeah, you're right. I still think that will be covered in the next episode though.
GoldenDevilGamerAug 26, 2018 2:01 PM
Aug 26, 2018 1:26 PM
Dec 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Nobraniarcanin said:
I think you meant 668, but yeah, you're right. I still think that will be covered in the next episode though.
Yeah but i'm a bit sad because this scene triggered me for weeks, but that will not be the case for anime watchers
Aug 26, 2018 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
So, this is it. Phenomenal episode and Utsuro's monologues were amazing during his final moments in this battle. And timeskip... this is going to be fun for a closure lol
Aug 26, 2018 2:24 PM

Oct 2015
Is good to come back here.

About animation/staff of this episode:

Script: Masaki Tachihara (立原正輝).
Storyboarders: Yoichi Fujita (藤田陽一) / Chizuru Miyawaki (宮脇千鶴).
Episode Directors: Yasuhiro Minami (みなみやすひろ)

Animation Directors:
Shinji Takeuchi (竹内進二)
Kenichi Shima (嶋謙一)
Takakura Kae (高倉香恵)
Mitsunori Yamaguchi (山口光紀)
Youhei Sasaki (佐々木洋平)
Mariko Ishikawa (石川真理子).

Main Animator: Youhei Sasaki (佐々木洋平).

This episode was blessed. The staff has the duo of storyboarders, Yoichi Fujita and Chizuru Miyawaki. The old director and the current director. They did a very good work:
https://twitter.com/YGP__/status/1033811355223171072

AD staff has some of amazing Gintama veterans: Ishikawa, Yamaguchi and Sasaki. Shima is a good director and Kae is great.
Shinji Takeuchi is Gintama character design, so, you art is great.

The most fight scenes was animated by Youhei Sasaki, as the previous episode.
Scenes animated by him was:
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/54734
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/54735
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/54737 (This is amazing).

Minami is one of best episode directors of Gintama. He directed Katsura vs Shokaku, Everyone vs Kamui, Kamui and Kagura vs Old Yato (355) and this episode.
This part is great:
https://twitter.com/YGP__/status/1033817632565276674

This is easilly best episode of this season and one of best fights of Gintama.

Aug 26, 2018 2:42 PM

Jul 2015
The part when Shoyo appears from behind Utsuro is just surreal. The visuals with the guitar ensuing got me so hard I was on the verge of breaking down..
Aug 26, 2018 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Son_nish-kun20 said:

They have adapted a full volume of the manga before (which is about 9 chapters), and with 3-4 episodes to go (looking like 4 according to http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/5007 and possible 5 if needed, squeeze one more in before month end) so it is still very possible they can do all of it.

It's definitely looking like they'll adapt all of it as close to the manga end, even if that means pulling some strings with TV Tokyo to make it happen
Aug 26, 2018 2:58 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Adam_Blazar said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

They have adapted a full volume of the manga before (which is about 9 chapters), and with 3-4 episodes to go (looking like 4 according to http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/5007 and possible 5 if needed, squeeze one more in before month end) so it is still very possible they can do all of it.

It's definitely looking like they'll adapt all of it as close to the manga end, even if that means pulling some strings with TV Tokyo to make it happen
Again, unless if BNP was told about the manga's ending 3-4 months ago, they can't animate the recent chapters. 12th episode of the cour is already in production, since anime episodes take 3+ months to produce.
Aug 26, 2018 3:03 PM

Mar 2016
do you ever just cry because you love something so much.

i don't want gintama to end. ever.
Aug 26, 2018 3:43 PM

Oct 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Adam_Blazar said:

Again, unless if BNP was told about the manga's ending 3-4 months ago, they can't animate the recent chapters. 12th episode of the cour is already in production, since anime episodes take 3+ months to produce.

Isn't it possible that the mangaka told them the ending, then? So far we have been going through 5-6 chapters/episode. If we are going the same pace, the manga should fit into the remaining episodes. Maybe he finished the manga months ago and gave it to the animators?
I don't read the manga (just occasionally look up the most recent covered chapters), so I don't know what's yet to come in those 29-30 chapters, Wouldn't it make sense to adapt all the remaining chapters in this season? Otherwise we'd get at least 10 more chapters in the remaining 5-6 episodes, and we'd get another season, where we'd only have max 20 chapters remaining, and the episodes would be really stretched out. (There's the possibility of fillers too, but meh...)
Also, the episodes probably would have covered less chapters/episode and the fight would have ended in the 12th/13th episode, not in the 8th, if they wanted a 3rd season for the aftermath.
There's still the possibility of a different ending in the anime, or we get fillers, or really stretched out eps, but I don't like that.
Aug 26, 2018 4:23 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Slim_Lamie said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Isn't it possible that the mangaka told them the ending, then? So far we have been going through 5-6 chapters/episode. If we are going the same pace, the manga should fit into the remaining episodes. Maybe he finished the manga months ago and gave it to the animators?
I don't read the manga (just occasionally look up the most recent covered chapters), so I don't know what's yet to come in those 29-30 chapters, Wouldn't it make sense to adapt all the remaining chapters in this season? Otherwise we'd get at least 10 more chapters in the remaining 5-6 episodes, and we'd get another season, where we'd only have max 20 chapters remaining, and the episodes would be really stretched out. (There's the possibility of fillers too, but meh...)
Also, the episodes probably would have covered less chapters/episode and the fight would have ended in the 12th/13th episode, not in the 8th, if they wanted a 3rd season for the aftermath.
There's still the possibility of a different ending in the anime, or we get fillers, or really stretched out eps, but I don't like that.
It's not impossible, but I doubt it. I don't even think Sorachi knows what the ending will be because the timeskip feels like it wasn't completely planned out (still great though). The next couple of chapters are very dialogue heavy. It will be impossible to adapt more than two chapters without cutting out stuff. They can still rush it, but unless Sorachi told BNP about the ending, I doubt we'll see the ending manga chapters animated. And even if Sorachi tells them about the ending, it will be BNP's take on it, so it can turn out to be something very different. And I doubt he finished the manga that early. Only time will tell what they're planning
Aug 26, 2018 4:41 PM

Jul 2017
Abso-fuckin-lutely beautiful. That was absolutely amazing.

God bless Gintama for being such an incredbile journey and this episode really delivered some powerful emotions in this episode.
Aug 26, 2018 4:43 PM

Mar 2013
awesome episode, but utsuro just killed himself in the end?if not for his monologue it would be kind of anticlimatic!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Aug 26, 2018 5:10 PM

Nov 2015
I cried so many times this episode. The Sadaharu flash backs, him nearly disappearing, the ED and Shinpachi 2 years into the future doing what Gintoki did to him. Not sure what the manga did differently but i loved this episode nevertheless. This fight wasn't as epic as Gintoki vs Takasugi, but this might be my no.1 episode overall.

Everything people love about Gintama was put into this episode. So many characters coming together to defeat a world ending evil, with a lot of feels and epic moments. And Utsuro really did put up a fight. But with his downfall, also made him question humanity. Has it improved? Yes. Is it perfect? No. Also good job to BNP and Sunrise *If Sunrise is still part of Gintama*. These past 2 episodes looked beautiful.

Welp, were now 2 years into the future. But we have yet to see how everything has adapted to the planet nearly being destroyed.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Aug 26, 2018 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
The Sadaharu moments killed me, that dog is too awesome!
Utsuro chose to end his life on his own.
Shinpachi was cool in the end, just like Gintoki in the first episode.
Aug 26, 2018 6:05 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh lord, timeskip ...

It's definitly ending ;-;
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 26, 2018 6:10 PM

Jul 2015
The ost that played during his inner monologue and that part of the fight was great.
Aug 26, 2018 6:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
BLaCkGuN69 said:
awesome episode, but utsuro just killed himself in the end?if not for his monologue it would be kind of anticlimatic!
Not spoilers, but just remember what Utsuro is made out of and what he fell into.
Aug 26, 2018 6:28 PM

Apr 2015
did utsuro just bury himself alive ?? cause there's no way he can die on earth,but if he really doing that on purpose i think that's very cool end for utsuro
Aug 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Aug 2014
Oh nice a colony drop. Wasn't expecting a time skip. But this is Gintama. Wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a time skip.
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 26, 2018 7:04 PM

Jun 2014
Wow, this was a fantastic episode. This final fight was amazing to the end, and now we've gotten a 2 year timeskip. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything has changed and what everyone is up to now.

Also, that post-ED scene was perfect. Having Shinpachi do the same thing that Gintoki did back when he was in the position of that worker who was being abused....everything has come full circle. Hell, Shinpachi is even wearing the same yukata as Gintoki. He looks (and acts) badass now.
thebrentinator24Aug 26, 2018 7:51 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 26, 2018 7:24 PM

Nov 2015
Sooo ... that's how it's ending ?
Finally saw that Shinpachi part gya gya thing
Aug 26, 2018 7:33 PM
Jul 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Son_nish-kun20 said:

Nobraniarcanin said:

even though the manga ends only 1 week before the final chapter is writte already and just waiting to be published (all chapters are ready at least 2 weeks before getting published as to give time to print and make sure there arent any problems) and since it has been decided when the manga will end then i believe its safe to assume it has been written and they can also get the unfinished manuscript without the detailed drawings so i dont believe that time will be a problem in animating it
Aug 26, 2018 7:37 PM
Jul 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
Wow, this was a fantastic episode. This final fight was amazing to the end, and now we've gotten a 2 year timeskip. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything has changed and what everyone is up to now.

Also, that post-ED scene was perfect. Having Shinpachi do the same thing that Gintoki did back when he was in the position of that worker who was being abused....everything has come full circle. Hell, Shinpachi is even wearing the same yukata. He looks (and acts) badass now.
am i the only one who believed that was a joke?
i was waiting for him to get punched or something as i couldnt belive that four eyes cherry boy would become like this i honestly thought it was gonna be his fantasy or something
Aug 26, 2018 9:37 PM

Mar 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
BLaCkGuN69 said:
Not spoilers, but just remember what Utsuro is made out of and what he fell into.
thanks, I think I get it
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Aug 26, 2018 10:05 PM
Jun 2017
For those who skips the ED scene, well there is a scene there 2 years post war... hahaha... that means new adventure are waiting for them.. hahaha.. lets see what will happen in this one
Aug 26, 2018 10:11 PM
Oct 2015
This is definitely the best episode in SS Arc. But I was quite suprised about the sudden timeskip after credits. I wonder, will the Anime and Manga differ from now on?? Even though I wish it to be awesome in both media.
Aug 26, 2018 10:33 PM
Jan 2017
Anyone else fancy a sequel named 'Shintama' xD
Aug 27, 2018 2:21 AM

Mar 2014
This episode along with the last one sure are the best from the whole arc. That Shoyo/Young Gintoki moment was so thrilling.
Nice to see that the Shinsengumi and Kagura's family also took a part in taking down the final boss. Now we're going to skip two years to follow the adventures of badass Shinpachi, I feel like Shinpachi taking the main role is a great choice since the series began with him anyway, could be great to see the changes in his character between the two years which passed. (I mean between first episode and the end of that last one)
Gotta love Shinpachi.
Aug 27, 2018 2:22 AM

Dec 2015
Tbh Sadaharu's part was pretty fucking boring. He's considered a mascot character by many, but I can't see him that way as he's barely had any sort of relevance in the story as a whole. And now he's suddenly catapulted into a messiah who will save humanity? Nahhh

I LOVED the whole inner dialogue thing with Utsuro though. The best 4 minutes of this entire season.

Looks like the two-year time skip was good on Shinpachi. Looking forward to seeing how the rest are doing.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 27, 2018 3:41 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Pattsuan looking good after 2 years, good to say that comedy will come back after this.
Aug 27, 2018 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
I don't read the manga but for me, it seems Utsuro was defeated a little bit quickly. I wonder how they keep continue the story.
Aug 27, 2018 10:46 AM
Mar 2018
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Adam_Blazar said:

But is it not possible for the studio to extend the current cour, even for a little bit. Maybe up till episode 16 or something? I know there aren't many anime with 16 as an episode number, but could be possible?
Aug 27, 2018 5:23 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lord_Dracule said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

But is it not possible for the studio to extend the current cour, even for a little bit. Maybe up till episode 16 or something? I know there aren't many anime with 16 as an episode number, but could be possible?
Hmm, Idk, it's hard to get a 16 episode cour because that means the program that would take over Gintama's time slot would only get 8-9 episodes, and there's rarely any programs that plan on having such a short episode count.
Aug 28, 2018 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
A really strong climax with the battle against Utsuro.

Now for the real final arc to begin!
Aug 28, 2018 8:50 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lightbringer95 said:
I don't read the manga but for me, it seems Utsuro was defeated a little bit quickly. I wonder how they keep continue the story.
It was more-or-less paced out the same way in the manga. Considering that this episode cuts out almost nothing, Utsuro's "defeat" felt quick in the manga too.
Aug 28, 2018 9:08 AM

Mar 2015
Have a lot of questions... how did they stop the ship from crashing? is Utsuro dead? Do all my Gintama pairings happen in the future?
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Oct 7, 2018

142 by MewkiWay »»
Feb 3, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 30, 2018

76 by MewkiWay »»
Feb 2, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 23, 2018

54 by Alex_TheForest »»
Nov 24, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 16, 2018

51 by Alex_TheForest »»
Nov 24, 2023 12:17 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 9, 2018

66 by Alex_TheForest »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.