Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Aug 24, 2018 8:46 PM

Nov 2007
The official website for the previously announced Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken TV anime announced additional cast members on Saturday. The anime will broadcast on Tuesdays at 12:00 a.m. via Tokyo MX and BS11, followed by tvk and MBS beginning October 2. For convenience, information announced in July are also included.

Cast
Rirumu: Miho Okasaki (Overlord III)
Daikenja: Megumi Toyoguchi (Fullmetal Alchemist series)
Veldora: Tomoaki Maeno (Juushinki Pandora)
Shizu: Yumiri Hanamori (Yuru Camp△)
Benimaru: Makoto Furukawa (Tsukipro The Animation)
Shuna: Sayaka Senbongi (Fumikiri Jikan)
Shion: Mao Ichimichi (M.A.O) (Henkei Shoujo)
Souei: Takuya Eguchi (Baki)
Hakurou: Houchou Ootsuka (Ajin series)
Kurobee: Junichi Yanagita (Fantasista Stella)
Rigurd: Kanehira Yamamoto (Noragami series)
Rigur: Haruki Ishiya (Akiba's Trip The Animation)
Gobuta: Asuna Tomari (Puzzle & Dragon)
Ranga:Chikahiro Kobayashi (Golden Kamuy)
Kaijin: Atsushi Ono (Infini-T Force)
Trainie: Rie Tanaka (Hayate no Gotoku! series)
Milim: Rina Hidaka (Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto)

Opening Theme Song: "Nameless story" by Takuma Terashima
Ending Theme Song: "Another colony" by TRUE

A web radio show hosted by Miho Okasaki (Rirumu) and Kanehira Yamamoto (Rigurd) will start on HiBiKi radio station on September 27. The first two episodes will be pre-screened in two separate events in Tokyo on September 17, and in Osaka on September 29. Miho Okasaki (Rirumu) and Yumiri Hanamori (Shizu) will attend both days, while Makoto Furukawa (Benimaru), Mao Ichimichi (M.A.O) (Shion), Takuya Eguchi (Souei), and TRUE (ending theme performer) will attend the Tokyo screening for a talk show.

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanDec 1, 2019 9:01 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 24, 2018 9:35 PM

Apr 2012
I correctly understood, MC in a new life are agender, but takes a female form to communicate with other people? Or his human form is also sexless?
Aug 24, 2018 9:44 PM

Dec 2015
RobertBobert said:
I correctly understood, MC in a new life are agender, but takes a female form to communicate with other people? Or his human form is also sexless?
He was a man, he got reincarnated as a slime, and the human form he often takes is female. Go figure what his gender actually is.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 24, 2018 9:54 PM

Apr 2012
joe_g7 said:
RobertBobert said:
He was a man, he got reincarnated as a slime, and the human form he often takes is female. Go figure what his gender actually is.

Well, fan wiki argues that his "human" form is genderless and doesn't have any sexual characteristics. But the fact that MC has a definitely feminine appearance and got female seiyuu in adaptation, leads me to the idea that the title is going to follow the path of pseudo-otokonoko\yuri.

Aug 24, 2018 9:56 PM

Dec 2015
RobertBobert said:
Well, fan wiki argues that his "human" form is genderless and doesn't have any sexual characteristics. But the fact that MC has a definitely feminine appearance and got female seiyuu in adaptation, leads me to the idea that the title is going to follow the path of pseudo-otokonoko\yuri.
Even though I read the manga, your guess is as good as mine. Male AND female characters have been attracted to his human form, and yes, he looks feminine, but his gender has never come up in the manga.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 24, 2018 10:08 PM

Apr 2012
joe_g7 said:
RobertBobert said:
Even though I read the manga, your guess is as good as mine. Male AND female characters have been attracted to his human form, and yes, he looks feminine, but his gender has never come up in the manga.

Well, I don't know how this is used in plot, but I think that as in the case of Houseki no Kuni, it can give an anime good LGBT fanbase.
Aug 24, 2018 10:53 PM

Dec 2017
joe_g7 said:
RobertBobert said:

if you read chapter 11:
Aug 24, 2018 11:43 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting news.

The premise for the anime sure sounds interesting and thats quite the voice cast they have assembled for it.

Looking forward to seeing this when it aires
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2018 3:04 AM

Apr 2016
Oh, so an isekai, but this time with a trap ? And it even has the legendary "but she is actually 500+ years old" loli

ugh.
Aug 25, 2018 3:58 AM

Sep 2016
Swagernator said:
Oh, so an isekai, but this time with a trap ? And it even has the legendary "but she is actually 500+ years old" loli

ugh.

It has no Gender, My friend
Aug 25, 2018 6:09 AM

Jan 2016
Well, it's popular, either novel and manga. Hope they won't ruin it, but as long it's an Isekai adaptation, I'm not sure.
Aug 25, 2018 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
Swagernator said:

ugh.

It's a slime. You do know what a slime is, right?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 25, 2018 1:19 PM

Jan 2018
Manga is good but not expecting anything out of the adaptation
Aug 25, 2018 1:20 PM

Jan 2018
Swagernator said:

ugh.

pretty sure slime is like thirty something and no gender. Or are you talking about pink haired girl
Aug 30, 2018 6:17 AM

Oct 2014
This series is quite big in Japan from what I know. Not only do first week sales of its LN volumes (~30k) far exceed the usual sales of other isekai series (5k-15k, not counting other top titles like Overlord/Re:Zero, etc.), but even it's manga adaptation gets into top rankings.

I can only hope that the staff members and 8bit are aware that this isn't an anime project that they can affort to fail...
Sep 17, 2018 6:02 AM

Nov 2007
New key visual
Satoru Mikami: Takuma Terashima
https://moca-news.net/article/20180917/2018091721300a_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2018 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm not sure what to make of this. The girls look hot though, will keep that in mind.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by ZXEAN »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

97 by Nanaca »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

22 by Piromysl »»
4 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.