Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 19, 2018 7:05 AM
Sep 2016
KaeUBW said:
Wow i'm surprised no one here said anything about the more lewder ending we have now.

Episode 1 to 6

Episode 7

Not only Shera is now butt naked, but Rem also is not holding that little fabric she was holding before.

Not sure if the problem's on my end or not but those images don't show up
Aug 19, 2018 11:57 AM

May 2012
Alantay11 said:
KaeUBW said:
Wow i'm surprised no one here said anything about the more lewder ending we have now.

Episode 1 to 6

Episode 7

Not only Shera is now butt naked, but Rem also is not holding that little fabric she was holding before.

Yeah it was not appearing for me either. It should be alright now.
I despise woke people.
Aug 20, 2018 2:38 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bout god damn time they added the ecchi tag lol
Aug 20, 2018 4:53 AM
Sep 2017
this episode made me a bit uncomfortable
Aug 20, 2018 6:17 AM

Nov 2009
YuriSwine said:
Really Shera? You watched the dude destroy an entire army of basically boss level people and you think he is going to have any trouble with this hydra.

I guess she doesn't understand that the loli general with the spear was more powerful than the hydra.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

They only added it now? Wow. The ecchi was the main appeal of the novel from the start.

KaeUBW said:
Alantay11 said:

Now the first picture appears for me, but the second doesn't. Mysterious.
Anyway, thank you for noticing, I just kind of skipped the ending this time.
Aug 20, 2018 8:44 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
flannan said:
YuriSwine said:
Really Shera? You watched the dude destroy an entire army of basically boss level people and you think he is going to have any trouble with this hydra.

I guess she doesn't understand that the loli general with the spear was more powerful than the hydra.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

They only added it now? Wow. The ecchi was the main appeal of the novel from the start.

KaeUBW said:

Now the first picture appears for me, but the second doesn't. Mysterious.
Anyway, thank you for noticing, I just kind of skipped the ending this time.

Yooooooooo wassup brother??

Yea especially considering how much it focuses on shera, surprised it wasn't added immediately
Aug 20, 2018 5:07 PM

Jul 2016
Kind oif dissapointing that we had to see that side of diablo in character, but oh well, hope this hydra is gonna be a challange for diablo, probably not but would make for an intresting episode
Aug 22, 2018 7:51 AM
May 2009
Another episode that systematically drags down my rating. I had hoped for a 5/10 series.
Aug 22, 2018 9:55 AM

Apr 2018
Shera's brother reminded me of the guy in Sword Art Online who locked Asuna in the cage during the Fairy Dance Arc. However, it was still a good episode and Shera was saved by Diablo. Also the scene with Diablo and the potions was priceless!
Aug 22, 2018 11:26 PM

Nov 2009
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Nyaf! In the time MAL forums were down, I started missing them a bit. But even after a long break, anime-specific discussions are still the best part.

Unyversu said:
Kind oif dissapointing that we had to see that side of diablo in character, but oh well, hope this hydra is gonna be a challange for diablo, probably not but would make for an intresting episode

Well, at least the hydra might be useful for testing his spell power, unlike that salamander.

AnimeCowgirl33 said:
Shera's brother reminded me of the guy in Sword Art Online who locked Asuna in the cage during the Fairy Dance Arc.

No wonder. With the way both of their faces get distorted by their evilness, the way they're both blonde elven royalty, and they're both into mind control and NTR, they're pretty much the same person. Oberon was at least a capable CEO, while Shera's brother is probably as incompetent and inbred as his sister.
flannanAug 22, 2018 11:32 PM
Aug 23, 2018 6:27 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
flannan said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Nyaf! In the time MAL forums were down, I started missing them a bit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

i can't relate

MAL being down was a godsend... i've haven't gone back and never will
Aug 25, 2018 9:45 PM
May 2017
Shera's brother reminds of that one guy from the alfheim arc of SAO. If you managed to sit through that part you know what I'm talking about.
Sep 3, 2018 3:20 AM

Dec 2015
It's amazing how this anime shat itself after just one episode, makes me regret ever starting it. The elf prince is a sad excuse of a villain, and Diablo is an even sadder excuse of a demon lord.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 13, 2018 9:52 AM

Dec 2014
call me biased but I’m so in love with this anime…nice to see diablo go for some
Sep 16, 2018 3:01 AM

Aug 2017
Wow, the entire episode was pointless, even it have forced drama.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 12, 2018 11:05 AM

May 2012
Interesting development, especially that ending! Next episode will be quite the intense fight I'd say!
Nov 18, 2018 1:22 PM
Aug 2016
"I don't want potions, I want lotion"

Whoever conjured this phrase in the studio, you deserve the slow clap of a lifetime.
Jan 9, 2019 4:59 PM

Jul 2013
So no one's gonna say anything about how fucked up it is that Keera wants to make babies with his sister? People jave become so jaded damn.
Jan 14, 2019 4:12 PM
Jan 2018
PrimeX said:
So no one's gonna say anything about how fucked up it is that Keera wants to make babies with his sister? People jave become so jaded damn.
Some Game of Thrones stuff right there :')

The scene of Diablo having a hard time opening to people makes me think of some great people around me T_T
Feb 25, 2019 12:55 PM

Apr 2009
THE GREAT DEMON LORD IS CRYING!
WTF!?

i keep trying to cheer him on not to loose character, this junk just happens when you don't stay in role, Diablo-san ;A;!!!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 8, 2019 1:13 AM

Sep 2014
And here I thought Keera will show some skills/abilities against Diablo. Turns out he's just a natural scum. He'll get his just desserts shortly

A pretty emotional EP. Love the short background of Diablo's past in correlation with what's happening. At the end of the day, friendship wins ~
Apr 10, 2019 12:18 AM

Jan 2011
More than just friendship though, clearly both Rem and Shera are falling in love with Diablo, and he reciprocates. Also Rem is pretty sharp, she's figuring out that there is a whole other side to Diablo which is showing through more often as slips into a normal conversational tone.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 2019 2:55 PM

Sep 2012
i have seen siscons before but this creep takes the cake
Dec 9, 2019 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
I thought that something was up with that flute in the last episode, but I did not guess that he only put the spell into Shera that time. Can't wait for Diablo kicking that guy's ass next episode.
Apr 23, 2020 1:56 PM

May 2013
Elf class is so weak. They're only good as healers .-. How do they not realize this lol. That hydra looks like a piece of cake. Get em, Diablo >:D Eliminate that sick, rapey bastard
Jun 22, 2020 12:11 AM

May 2020
Diablo's past reminds me of myself lels. Better to be alone Diablo right? but its much better to have a real friends <3. This ep is fun despite the intense ecchi scenes.
Nov 12, 2020 1:02 AM

Jan 2017
Called it with the flute, Kiera's face gets more and more punchable with more screentime
Feb 12, 2021 12:23 PM

Jun 2019
What a loser. The next episode is gonna be awesome, I guess.
Aug 25, 2021 8:59 PM

Jul 2021
I'm guessing in the next episode Diablo one shots the hydra thing and then everybody moves on like he did with the fallen army? ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌
Speaking of the fallen are we actually gonna hear anything about them this season or are they just irrelevant now
Jul 26, 2022 11:03 PM

Nov 2010
Man, I just finished fapping and now I feel like I should fap some more. That scene with Shera is so damn yummy! I wanna lick her armpits and f*ck her brains out!
Oct 15, 2023 9:46 PM
Dec 2022
We got a glimpse of Takuma's backstory of how he was taken advantage of by his peers in getting free equipment and stuff in games when young.

Shera is leaving the party?! Something is amiss then. The flute has some magical powers then like a spell to control Shera. Her brother is more naughty than Diablo. What's with the incest trope doing here?!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 3 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by CL12W »»
Mar 23, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

206 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

122 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.