Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2018 12:44 AM

Apr 2012
The title went crazy on the vol 28 post.

There's too much to say, but saying it will just ruin it. There is still more to come, that's all.
Aug 15, 2018 1:17 PM
Aug 2014
kamijoan said:
The title went crazy on the vol 28 post.

There's too much to say, but saying it will just ruin it. There is still more to come, that's all.

You would be so nice to spoil me? I cant find a summary about vol 28 and vol 29 anywhere
Aug 18, 2018 12:23 PM

Apr 2012
Sep 28, 2018 1:08 PM
Sep 2018
Anyone have any thoughts on why would they agree on
Honestly, I find that really baffling which in doing so, would create infinitely more worlds that they choose
. Really strange for me, after all, Kotarou himself is the one that suggested doing it. Still, the author did a good job on making the story like this, because of the sequence of events that happened he could proceed as planned on the "what-if" stories; which in turn, would have infinite possibilities.
Sep 30, 2018 9:21 AM

Mar 2012
Draxis1000 said:
Anyone have any thoughts on why would they agree on
Honestly, I find that really baffling which in doing so, would create infinitely more worlds that they choose
. Really strange for me, after all, Kotarou himself is the one that suggested doing it. Still, the author did a good job on making the story like this, because of the sequence of events that happened he could proceed as planned on the "what-if" stories; which in turn, would have infinite possibilities.
Because to them that's what normal is. The kind of relationship that proceed normally at their own pace without destiny lurking behind them.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 9, 2018 11:42 PM

Jun 2012
This is just simply the best harem out there and one of the best stories that handled time space continuum topic.

Though I already have a hunch of the connection of the nine girls to the goddess, it was out of my expectation that the fateful encounters Koutaro experienced is a result of his own wish. But even knowing that, its still hard to tell where the line between the granted fate and the piles of coincidences.

And I'm glad that the series will continue even though the complicated mysteries had been solved and of course knowing that there's a new member, new volumes about her is a must have.
Jul 14, 2019 4:45 PM
Aug 2014
- As Koutarou put it, that was anti-climatic. Or was it? The light-heartedness of this volume in its entirety was a pleasant surprise and I feel like 90% of my questions were answered. It was a 5/5 volume. Amazing.

- What a sly author, I swear. He said in an afterword, a long time ago, that they had to animate the girl at the start but the light novel readers already knew who it was so it doesn't matter. He wanted to make us think it was Alaia but I later realized it couldn't be her because her mystery became less shrouded. There were many giveaways to that. Because the girl said "2000 years" ago at the start of the show, We were also to assume it was Alaia.

- I just knew that the ruins was the catalyst for this franchise. Every moment a foreshadow relating to the ruins appeared, I always paid special attention to it because of the first volume with the actual girl. I had a feeling this was the case but it went past and blew my expectations.

- I knew Shiori played a prominent role in the story. I am surprised that she's hooked up with Koutarou before any of the nine girls, though. I love her character just from that single volume where she tried to confess to him. Endless universe huh; she must have felt exasperated after finding the Satomi that accepted her.

I need to collect my thoughts so I can't mention everything I want to. Next volume will return to a less interesting one but I can't blame anyone.
Jul 14, 2019 10:34 PM
Oct 2016
-Alians- said:
- As Koutarou put it, that was anti-climatic. Or was it? The light-heartedness of this volume in its entirety was a pleasant surprise and I feel like 90% of my questions were answered. It was a 5/5 volume. Amazing.

- What a sly author, I swear. He said in an afterword, a long time ago, that they had to animate the girl at the start but the light novel readers already knew who it was so it doesn't matter. He wanted to make us think it was Alaia but I later realized it couldn't be her because her mystery became less shrouded. There were many giveaways to that. Because the girl said "2000 years" ago at the start of the show, We were also to assume it was Alaia.

- I just knew that the ruins was the catalyst for this franchise. Every moment a foreshadow relating to the ruins appeared, I always paid special attention to it because of the first volume with the actual girl. I had a feeling this was the case but it went past and blew my expectations.

- I knew Shiori played a prominent role in the story. I am surprised that she's hooked up with Koutarou before any of the nine girls, though. I love her character just from that single volume where she tried to confess to him. Endless universe huh; she must have felt exasperated after finding the Satomi that accepted her.

I need to collect my thoughts so I can't mention everything I want to. Next volume will return to a less interesting one but I can't blame anyone.
and what is funny about all of this that after Ending it still continues!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.