Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »
May 25, 2018 1:00 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Puchkov said:
@AWC_mod: I submitted my turn in form a week ago, and wanted to ask if you guys had a chance to take a look at it?

I'm waiting for your inspector to finish checking the form. Please give him a bit more time.

@KaRue3 please don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=4800#msg55338044
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=4800#msg55338048

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=4800#msg55344479
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=4800#msg55344639

Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
Has the standard list format changed? I don't remember sorting by tiers when I accepted the challenge.

It was updated later on, if you have the previous one it won't affect when checking once you are done.

AL19x said:
I hope this is the right place to ask, since this is related to the challenge.
Due to issues with MAL, I was unable to log back into my other account, AL19, so I had to make a new one. Since I obviously cannot edit my post from the sign-up challenge, am I allowed to repost my challenge (So I can be able to edit), just under a different username (There wouldn't be any changes to the post itself) or not?

You can post your challenge again, but keep in mind that items related to your previous username will need to be updated to use the new one. Same goes for items that had to show your username. As for anime completed, just add it with the dates you watched it already. Do note that if you had the item about on hold/dropped anime, you will need to change it for another item.

჌ HiScore ჌ LoScore ჌ Auction

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 25, 2018 4:46 PM

Jul 2016
lubryka said:
I'd like to ask for help with: (27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Series that aired in 2017 are welcome^^

Thanks in advance.

Houseki no Kuni - Highly recommend. One of my favs of all time. The CGI might be off putting at first but looks better for what it's trying to do than could be achieved hand drawn imo.
Inuyashiki - I enjoyed it decently. Not spectacular but fun and refreshing to have an old protag.
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - I'm currently watching this but it's decent so far w/ pretty visuals.

☆ My Anime Challenges ☆ My List ☆
May 25, 2018 5:24 PM

Jul 2017
For requirement (96) "Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast", It asks for clearly stated ages. Is this a hard and fast requirement? The anime I was wanting to watch for this, Joker Game, does not have any ages stated anywhere I can find. However, in the anime characters database, it lists all main cast as "adult males". Is that sufficient for having an adult cast?
May 25, 2018 6:13 PM

May 2018
SheyCroix said:

AL19x said:
I hope this is the right place to ask, since this is related to the challenge.
Due to issues with MAL, I was unable to log back into my other account, AL19, so I had to make a new one. Since I obviously cannot edit my post from the sign-up challenge, am I allowed to repost my challenge (So I can be able to edit), just under a different username (There wouldn't be any changes to the post itself) or not?

You can post your challenge again, but keep in mind that items related to your previous username will need to be updated to use the new one. Same goes for items that had to show your username. As for anime completed, just add it with the dates you watched it already. Do note that if you had the item about on hold/dropped anime, you will need to change it for another item.

Okay. Thanks.
May 25, 2018 11:02 PM
Feb 2016
Hi, I have a question about: (81) Watch an anime which began airing the same day you joined MAL.

I have joined on 15th of February, and believe me I have tried the advanced search page to find an anime which started on that date. But animes that started at april etc also show up on the search. Can someone help me/teach me how to find the anime that started at 15th of Feb?
May 25, 2018 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Hey, I was hoping to have help finding
(1) Anime without forum discussion threads
(2) An anime with 6 MCs with natural hair colour
(3) An anime with 0 favs
(4) An anime with a main character that is not Japanese
(5) An anime that takes place outside of Japan but on Earth
May 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Aug 2017
ecem_ilgun said:
Hi, I have a question about: (81) Watch an anime which began airing the same day you joined MAL.

I have joined on 15th of February, and believe me I have tried the advanced search page to find an anime which started on that date. But animes that started at april etc also show up on the search. Can someone help me/teach me how to find the anime that started at 15th of Feb?

It can be any month/year, it just has to have started on the 15th
I'm not sure how others search for this, but I select 'finished airing' and add the column 'start date', then choose some genres and hit search. And then sort by score and ctrl+f '-15-'. Might not be the one of the most effective methods, but here are some that i found: Romeo no Aoi Sora, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Mimi wo Sumaseba and Kuragehime
annah0jMay 26, 2018 12:14 AM
May 26, 2018 12:36 AM

Jul 2014
Lazarelle said:
For requirement (96) "Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast", It asks for clearly stated ages. Is this a hard and fast requirement? The anime I was wanting to watch for this, Joker Game, does not have any ages stated anywhere I can find. However, in the anime characters database, it lists all main cast as "adult males". Is that sufficient for having an adult cast?
I think it should suffice.
@SheyCroix?
May 26, 2018 12:38 AM
Feb 2016
johanna_k said:
ecem_ilgun said:

I'm not sure how others search for this, but I select 'finished airing' and add the column 'start date', then choose some genres and hit search. And then sort by score and ctrl+f '-15-'. Might not be the one of the most effective methods, but here are some that i found: Romeo no Aoi Sora, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Mimi wo Sumaseba and Kuragehime

Thanks!

Also, I don't know what they mean by : (33) Watch an anime from a random TVTropes ?
May 26, 2018 12:57 AM

Aug 2017
ecem_ilgun said:
johanna_k said:

Thanks!

Also, I don't know what they mean by : (33) Watch an anime from a random TVTropes ?

they're all explained in the sign up thread in this post

Watch an anime from a random TVTropes - state and link the trope; unless a specific title/anime is referenced in the example area, you can use any from the franchise mentioned. If the page says that the trope/examples shouldn't be used as one it won't be valid. Remember to look for the area in the trope that says "Examples" -> "Anime and Manga"
May 26, 2018 2:00 AM

Apr 2010
Claptrap said:
(3) An anime with 0 favs

1) Search for low ranked animes
2) Durarara (Celty's hair color is known in the anime)
3) Search for low ranked animes
4) Does it mean all the rest should be Japanese? If no:
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée (One Japanese character, the others are not)
Hataraku Maou-sama! (Demon lord doesn't have a nation... I guess)
Kuroshitsuji (England)
Ginban Kaleidoscope (One originally from Canada
Rose of Versailles (France)

5)Rose of Versailles
Kuroshitsuji
Earl and fairy
Code:Realize - Sousei no Himegimi

May 26, 2018 5:33 AM

Apr 2010
So, as I've made good progress on nearly everything else, I guess it's time to ask for suggestions on those :

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member @SheyCroix @Yuki-Chan276 @Sojin @Conde_Mohr @TuyNOM @jhoson14 @mozgow

My preferences :
- Nothing from this decade. If it aired post-2010, there's a good chance that I've either already seen it or dropped it, or I'm just plain not interested.
- No more than 26 episodes, thanks.
- The more suggestions, the better. I'd like to have choices. ^_^
- You can totally suggest something that's not on my PTW.

For reference, My challenge sheet and my anime list.
May 26, 2018 6:48 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
mozgow said:
Lazarelle said:
I think it should suffice. @SheyCroix?

@Lazarelle As long as you can find a site that has them with adult tags, it will work. Here in MAL at most 2 are stated as adults, and some of them are called "young". I checked 3 other sites but they don't have anything stated about if they are that young or not. So, I suggest you use another anime for that item. JG seems a good fit for the tier 3 item about natural hair color tho.

Jhiday said:
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
My preferences :
- Nothing from this decade. If it aired post-2010, there's a good chance that I've either already seen it or dropped it, or I'm just plain not interested.
- No more than 26 episodes, thanks.
- The more suggestions, the better. I'd like to have choices. ^_^
- You can totally suggest something that's not on my PTW.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4177/Bounen_no_Xamdou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/627/Major_S1
https://myanimelist.net/anime/907/Princess_Princess
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1571/Ghost_Hunt
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3503/Kanokon

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 26, 2018 7:01 AM

Apr 2010
SheyCroix said:
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
(...)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/907/Princess_Princess

You know what ? I had been a bit curious about this one, so I might as well try it out.

Thanks !
May 26, 2018 2:23 PM
Dec 2017
Hey I need some recommendations for:
27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread:
I'd prefer more reasonably lengthed series (about 12 episodes).

Also can I use Violet Evergarden for 21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field? Violet being a professional memory doll/writer.
May 26, 2018 3:21 PM

Aug 2017
waterwhip said:

Also can I use Violet Evergarden for 21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field? Violet being a professional memory doll/writer.

27)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34599/Made_in_Abyss
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 26, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2009
EfiChan said:
Claptrap said:
(3) An anime with 0 favs

Kuroshitsuji (England)

5)Rose of Versailles
Kuroshitsuji
Earl and fairy

Even among low ranked anime this seems really hard to find... Guess I'll just have to comb myself though.

I've seen DRRR, so I'm thinking about DRRR sequels but my concern is whether Celty's hair colour is 'clear' enough for those sequels to be counted.

At the thread: would DRRR sequels count for 6 characters with natural hair colour (since we don't see Celty's hair a lot)?

Also Rose of Versailles is LONG, so I'd probably use it for a more obscure milestone if I use it. I want to watch it, but I'm really determined to finish the 100 Anime challenge and since I'm mainly using series for it that's already tough as is.

Might go with Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, but if anyone has any other suggestion for 4+5 especially I'd like to know.
May 27, 2018 8:48 AM

Apr 2015
Claptrap said:
EfiChan said:

Kuroshitsuji (England)

5)Rose of Versailles
Kuroshitsuji
Earl and fairy

Even among low ranked anime this seems really hard to find... Guess I'll just have to comb myself though.

I've seen DRRR, so I'm thinking about DRRR sequels but my concern is whether Celty's hair colour is 'clear' enough for those sequels to be counted.

At the thread: would DRRR sequels count for 6 characters with natural hair colour (since we don't see Celty's hair a lot)?

Also Rose of Versailles is LONG, so I'd probably use it for a more obscure milestone if I use it. I want to watch it, but I'm really determined to finish the 100 Anime challenge and since I'm mainly using series for it that's already tough as is.

Might go with Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, but if anyone has any other suggestion for 4+5 especially I'd like to know.

You've got JoJo's on your PTW, how about that? The first season is set in England/Italy and features English and Italian characters while the second one is set in Egypt so you could easily kill two birds with one stone.

--

So... now that Anime+ is dead, how are we supposed to go about the challenges that require it, e.g. the least favorite studio by weighted score one?
KuraikoDesuMay 27, 2018 9:13 AM

May 27, 2018 11:13 AM

Mar 2009
@KuraikoDesu

Anime+ is dead?
Should work still

And yeah, maybe I'll check out JJBA then. Good idea
May 27, 2018 11:19 AM

Apr 2015
Claptrap said:
@KuraikoDesu

Anime+ is dead?
Should work still

The site's not down but you can't update your list anymore because of MAL's recent API update stuff. Meaning you can't really get relevant recommendations for those list items anymore;; (and if you've never fetched your profile over there before, you can't do it at all)

--

EDIT: Also! I realized there's an item I need help with.
(73) Watch an anime with a title that ends with the first letter of your username
I can't really think of any titles ending in "K", any recs?
KuraikoDesuMay 27, 2018 11:54 AM

May 27, 2018 11:59 AM

Aug 2015
Can I use hentai for some items? :^)

KuraikoDesu said:

(73) Watch an anime with a title that ends with the first letter of your username

k :^)
May 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Apr 2015
Yuissi said:

KuraikoDesu said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K K :D

Sadly I've already watched that one! It was my first thought as well, haha

May 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Aug 2015
KuraikoDesu said:
Yuissi said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K K :D

Sadly I've already watched that one! It was my first thought as well, haha

Darker than Black?
Bible Black? :^)
May 27, 2018 12:12 PM

Apr 2010
KuraikoDesu said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33/Kenpuu_Denki_Berserk (and its "sequels")
https://myanimelist.net/anime/57/Beck
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2166/Doujin_Work
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4618/RideBack
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8425/Gosick
May 27, 2018 12:17 PM

Feb 2018
KuraikoDesu said:
Claptrap said:
@KuraikoDesu

Anime+ is dead?
Should work still

The site's not down but you can't update your list anymore because of MAL's recent API update stuff. Meaning you can't really get relevant recommendations for those list items anymore;; (and if you've never fetched your profile over there before, you can't do it at all)

Anime+ seems to work just fine again.
May 27, 2018 11:26 PM

Dec 2017
Could someone help me with:
(21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
(102) Watch and anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member @Conde_Mohr
ZerefinaMay 27, 2018 11:33 PM
May 27, 2018 11:42 PM

Aug 2017
Zerefina said:
(102) Watch and anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member @Conde_Mohr

#21 Hitorijime My Hero (Kousuke is a math teacher, it isn't mentioned on MAL, but these sites (#1 and #2) should be sufficient for proof)

#27 From your PTW:
Haikyuu!!
Golden Kamuy (still airing)
annah0jMay 27, 2018 11:59 PM
May 28, 2018 12:03 AM

Dec 2017
johanna_k said:
Zerefina said:

#21 Hitorijime My Hero (Kousuke is a math teacher, it isn't mentioned on MAL, but these sites (#1 and #2) should be sufficient for proof)

#27 From your PTW:
Haikyuu!!

Thank you sooooo much :)
Could you (or anyone else) help me with:
(31) Watch a Featured Anime
May 28, 2018 12:41 AM
Dec 2017
Nurguburu said:
waterwhip said:

27)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34599/Made_in_Abyss
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100

Thanks for the recommendations. I was planning to watch Made in Abyss and I heard good things about Mob Psycho 100.

Does anyone know how stringent they are with 21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
May 28, 2018 12:45 AM

Aug 2017
Zerefina said:
johanna_k said:

#27 From your PTW:
Haikyuu!!

#31 Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso featured here
Steins;Gate featured here
May 28, 2018 12:50 AM

Dec 2017
johanna_k said:
Zerefina said:

#31 Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso featured here
Steins;Gate featured here

Again, Thank youuu
May 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Apr 2009
Is Arcana Famiglia valid for item #96 (five or more human adults in the main cast)? Just to make sure ^.^
Aug 8, 2018 3:24 AM
Aug 2017
Is Ikoku Irokoi Romantan a stand-alone OVA? I don't quite get the "stand-alone" part
Aug 8, 2018 3:27 AM

Aug 2017
IDKMike said:
Is Ikoku Irokoi Romantan a stand-alone OVA? I don't quite get the "stand-alone" part

it doesn't have any related anime, only an adaption, so yes, it's valid
Aug 8, 2018 3:28 AM
Aug 2017
johanna_k said:
IDKMike said:

it doesn't have any related anime, only an adaption, so yes, it's valid
ty so much :)
Aug 8, 2018 4:39 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Full_Moon_33 said:
Is Arcana Famiglia valid for item #96 (five or more human adults in the main cast)? Just to make sure ^.^

Yes, can be used

Yuissi said:

You can, as long as it fits the item requirement

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 8, 2018 5:51 AM

Jan 2008
Just wanted to say I'm glad the forum is back online and the challenge is still on. :)
I hope you have a lovely day ♥マ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Aug 8, 2018 5:58 AM

Nov 2014
Hey, we're back up and I've got a question related to the outage:

For that period where MAL was completely down and we couldn't update lists, can we put down our actual start/finish dates or do we need to stick to when they were updated on MAL? Pedantic question, but whatever.
Aug 8, 2018 7:11 AM

Aug 2007
Well. August has begun. And I am slow in this challenge. So I am trying to keep watching anime that fits my list challenge. So, please, I need some recomendations.

Why I am searching on the recs:

Try to recomendate animes I can watch legally.
I am watching several animes via YT (non legally). I am trying not to watch anime in other pirate sites (like kissanime) because is risky. And I prefer legal sites.

List of animes I need:

20) Watch an anime with at least one human child as a main character
(48) Watch an anime adapted from a Game:
(55) Watch a completed anime scored by less than 50 users:
(64) Watch an anime tagged as Martial Arts and/or Samurai:
(67) Watch an anime featured in another participant`s forum set: (68) Watch an active staff member`s favorite anime:
(85) Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode
(86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series: I dont understand this one. Basically
(97) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character:
(101) Watch an anime tagged with 7 or more genres [b] I got one already listed. But I want more options
(105) Watch a completed anime that doesn`t have forum discussion threads
(108) Watch an anime with 6 or more main characters with natural hair color

By the way, an anticipating thank tou!
Aug 8, 2018 7:11 AM

Jul 2014
abhutrash said:
Hey, we're back up and I've got a question related to the outage:

For that period where MAL was completely down and we couldn't update lists, can we put down our actual start/finish dates or do we need to stick to when they were updated on MAL? Pedantic question, but whatever.
Either way is fine as long as both dates are in 2018 (with the exception for the "on-hold" item).
Aug 8, 2018 7:27 AM
Aug 2017
minimiau said:
Well. August has begun. And I am slow in this challenge. So I am trying to keep watching anime that fits my list challenge. So, please, I need some recomendations.

Why I am searching on the recs:

Try to recomendate animes I can watch legally.
I am watching several animes via YT (non legally). I am trying not to watch anime in other pirate sites (like kissanime) because is risky. And I prefer legal sites.

List of animes I need:

20) Watch an anime with at least one human child as a main character
(48) Watch an anime adapted from a Game:
(55) Watch a completed anime scored by less than 50 users:
(64) Watch an anime tagged as Martial Arts and/or Samurai:
(67) Watch an anime featured in another participant`s forum set: (68) Watch an active staff member`s favorite anime:
(85) Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode
(86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series: I dont understand this one. Basically
(97) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character:
(101) Watch an anime tagged with 7 or more genres [b] I got one already listed. But I want more options
(108) Watch an anime with 6 or more main characters with natural hair color

By the way, an anticipating thank tou!

For item 97 you can watch parasyte on crunchyroll if it is available on your country. I'll dig deeper when I get on my pv
IDKMikeAug 8, 2018 7:30 AM
Aug 8, 2018 7:29 AM

Aug 2007
@IDKMike Thanks for the rec. I have already watched it.
Aug 8, 2018 8:08 AM
Aug 2017
minimiau said:
@IDKMike Thanks for the rec. I have already watched it.
for item 20, there is demi-chan wa kataritai and 3-gatsu no lion
for item 97 there is Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, there is also the ghibli movie Kurenai no Buta but I don't think u can find that one legally (maybe on dvd but..)
for item 101 - kekkai sensen
for item 108 - Joker Game

Besides kurenai no buta, the anime I gave you are on crunchyroll, but depends on country so you may not find them. Btw those are some tough challenges, good luck!
Aug 8, 2018 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
Hey there everyone, and welcome back to the forum!

I'm looking for recommendations to fill in the following items:

27: a recommendation from the discussion thread
102: a recommendation from a challenge staff memeber

(I feel like I've asked this before but lost the post)

I'm also looking for any recs for what to check out for the following:
82: anime aired between 1917 and 1959
83: anime aired between 1960 and 1979

Any style or genre is fine, but please no long series (preferably 2 cours or less).
Aug 8, 2018 8:59 AM

Nov 2014
Now for Challenge #75 (Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color) are we going with the picture shown on the character profile page specifically?

I watched Kira Kira Precure a la Mode (magical girl show), and two characters undoubtedly have blue and purple hair when both transformed and untransformed. Now Cure Parfait has pink hair when transformed, and blonde when untransformed. Wasn't going to count it, but her profile page specifically shows her in her transformed state, unlike the rest of the cast. So, am I safe to count it?
Aug 8, 2018 9:02 AM
Aug 2017
RulenneClarissa said:

I'm looking for recommendations to fill in the following items:

27: a recommendation from the discussion thread
102: a recommendation from a challenge staff memeber

(I feel like I've asked this before but lost the post)

Sora yori mo tooi basho for challenge 27
Aug 8, 2018 9:13 AM

Nov 2014
minimiau said:
Hopefully the explaination on the sign-up page might make this a little clearer:

"Use an anime that is related to something you already completed, but that was aired with a 15 years or more difference. It could be one aired before or after the completed series. For example, you watched Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal (aired 2014) but not Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (aired 1992), if you watch the missing one it would be valid for this."

In the case that you don't have any shows that would qualify for this, you can try watching two shows of a franchise at least 15 years apart. For example, if you haven't watched any Sailor Moon, you could watch both the installments mentioned above, count one towards Challenge #86, and the other towards a different challenge it fits. I'd give you specific recommendations for what you could do given what you've already watched, but your list is private so....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 8, 2018 10:14 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
RulenneClarissa said:
I'm also looking for any recs for what to check out for the following:
82: anime aired between 1917 and 1959
83: anime aired between 1960 and 1979

Any style or genre is fine, but please no long series (preferably 2 cours or less).

82: Kuro Nyago (available on YouTube)
83: Panda Kopanda

Could y'all recommend me some for:

(20) Watch an anime with at least one human child as a main character
(58) Watch an anime with 3 or more human adults as the main cast
(104) Watch a completed anime with no Opening or Ending themes listed
Aug 8, 2018 10:32 AM

Apr 2010
Yay, the forum is back and we the challenge is still on. Just came to say hi to everyone and good luck for everyone update the list hahahahaha.
Aug 8, 2018 10:43 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
DiogoVLM said:
Yay, the forum is back and we the challenge is still on. Just came to say hi to everyone and good luck for everyone update the list hahahahaha.

I didn't expect it to be back anytime soon so I used the waybackmachine to have access to a copy of my list so I could low-key work on some items.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

28 by MyFriendIbis »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - 2 hours ago

6 by Kirjath »»
15 minutes ago

» Why were children’s anime dubs so unappreciated?

funtime43_tr - Today

22 by Kirjath »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Yesterday

122 by IsaacOB »»
37 minutes ago

» Do you find how the anime community finds something to be edgy annoying?

vasipi4946 - 1 hour ago

4 by Lhundrup »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.