Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 24, 2018 2:14 PM
Apr 2018
So I've been thinking recently on how MHA will play out in the future. Currently, it is one of the most popular anime titles of the past two years and it doesn't look like that will be stopping anytime soon. So when I say "Will MHA be the next Naruto," I'm asking will it be as long as Naruto or other shonen series like Dragon Ball, and will the character arcs conclude later in the future?

My speculation is that the MHA anime will continue to adapt its manga source until the manga author stops writing chapters. It will take a long time for the characters to fully develop into what the author wants them to be like in the end, but by the end of the manga series, it should be so. An example for this is Izuku and Ochaco's relationship. We've seen in the anime and manga that they both have feelings for each other, but at this point are too focused on becoming heroes to really want to get involved like that. I speculate that by the end of the series, they will become a couple and possibly get married and all that. This is where I think that the first MHA will stop and then a possible sequel series will come out, exploring the adult lives of Izuku and class 1-A. It could be similar to Dragon Ball Z where Izuku and Ochaco have a child that inherets Ochaco's (or possibly Ochaco's or Izuku's grandparents' Quirks) and grows up in a family of superheroes. The focus will likely still be on Izuku trying to fill All Might's shoes, but I think if this were to happen it would employ a heavy family dynamic and follow Izuku and Ochaco's son/daughter on their quest to realize their Quirk and grow up similarly to its parents.

This subsequent series could then follow the child as it grows into an adult and finds himself/herself even more of a legendary hero than both of its parents. We all know that One for All must be inherited by directly passing it to another, but who is to say that due to the fact that Izuku has One for All as his Quirk, combined with Ochaco's Zero Gravity Qurik, that he/she either inherits only Zero Gravity, gets One for All passed on to him/her by Izuku, gets an all new Quirk is created that combines both of its parents' Quirks, or is able to inherit both Zero Gravity and One for All at the same time.

Anyway, this is all speculation, and if any of this were to come true, it would take many, many years for the anime series to get to a point like this. What are your thoughts about this? Feel free to discuss!
May 24, 2018 2:21 PM

Feb 2018
If mhas popularity continues to rise like that the show/manga ll definetly continue for a long time and there ll definetly be sequels and spinoffs (probably about Deku trying to find a worthy successor). But it ll probably never has as many episodes as Naruto or Dbz becuse it's being released seasonally instead of weakly so it doesn't have nearly as much filler. Also I doubt Mha ll ever be as "big" as Naruto or Dbz there won't be anything else like the big three anytime soon.
May 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
I always got the impression that MHA has a far more distinctive finishing line of sorts than the others do. The previous big 3 were all series you could easily keep going forever and ever with. But in this case, it's like really clear cut already that it's about Deku's journey to becoming someone great, which is something that shouldn't (watch as I jinx it) take a million chapters to get done. It's also easy to forget, but the manga still hasn't even hit 200 chapters and already feels like it has gotten through a whole hell of a lot. Anime pacing isn't quite as good, but still infinitely better than for the previous big ones.
May 24, 2018 2:36 PM

Jun 2015
No, but will it become the next Fairy tail?

- * the answer is yes * -
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 24, 2018 5:28 PM
Dec 2016
Dysisa said:
I always got the impression that MHA has a far more distinctive finishing line of sorts than the others do. The previous big 3 were all series you could easily keep going forever and ever with. But in this case, it's like really clear cut already that it's about Deku's journey to becoming someone great, which is something that shouldn't (watch as I jinx it) take a million chapters to get done. It's also easy to forget, but the manga still hasn't even hit 200 chapters and already feels like it has gotten through a whole hell of a lot. Anime pacing isn't quite as good, but still infinitely better than for the previous big ones.

I doubt the main series will go much further after the kids finish school. There might be one arc after school ends and that would be the conclusion of the series. I heard that in the manga the kids just finished their first year. That means the manga is probably about a third through. From what I've heard the manga is at about what will be Season 5 of the anime, maybe about halfway through the season. That would mean we'll probably get anywhere between 13-18 seasons. Maybe between 300 and 400 episodes. I'd be very surprised if it continued beyond that.

Yeah I definitely get the vibe that there is a conclusion to this show and we are slowly working towards it. It's one of the reasons I'm loving this show.
May 24, 2018 5:30 PM

Sep 2017
it already is the next naruto
Edward Elric > your waifu

May 24, 2018 5:57 PM
Nov 2017
Dysisa said:
I get what you tryna say but that doesn’t really make sense because naruto and one piece both have end game goals that they slowly work towards just like MHA so that statement doesn’t really make alot of sense because most shounen have an end game goal or it really wouldn’t be a shounen .
May 24, 2018 9:39 PM

Jul 2016
TJHooker said:
Dysisa said:

I doubt the main series will go much further after the kids finish school. There might be one arc after school ends and that would be the conclusion of the series. I heard that in the manga the kids just finished their first year. That means the manga is probably about a third through. From what I've heard the manga is at about what will be Season 5 of the anime, maybe about halfway through the season. That would mean we'll probably get anywhere between 13-18 seasons. Maybe between 300 and 400 episodes. I'd be very surprised if it continued beyond that.

Yeah I definitely get the vibe that there is a conclusion to this show and we are slowly working towards it. It's one of the reasons I'm loving this show.

May 24, 2018 9:44 PM

Oct 2015
It gonna get juiced out until we reach multi-dimensional destruction and multiverse heroes.

๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ,
๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ' ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ

May 24, 2018 9:52 PM
Jan 2015
Its not going to be riddled with filler and the arcs don't last 100+ chapters, so no.
My Queens

May 24, 2018 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
What it ever thought this way when it does not have same amount of fillers or will never be as longer than Naruto?
May 24, 2018 10:34 PM

Dec 2016
Will? I think it already is. At least in terms of shounen popularity.

Every decade has it's own "big" highly popular shounen, the 80s had Dragon Ball, 90s had DBZ, 00s had Naruto and now the 10s have MHA.
May 24, 2018 10:39 PM

Jul 2013
I doubt it'd reach that level. Currently I would presume that it's not even close.

โ•ฎ (. โ› แด— โ›.) โ•ญ

May 24, 2018 11:26 PM

Feb 2013
MonkeyDJasper said:
Dysisa said:
I get what you tryna say but that doesn’t really make sense because naruto and one piece both have end game goals that they slowly work towards just like MHA so that statement doesn’t really make alot of sense because most shounen have an end game goal or it really wouldn’t be a shounen .

They do, but I feel like it's easier to stretch the journey towards those goals than it is to stretch Deku's journey to graduation. I guess the main difference to me would be that the end goal of MHA feels much more attainable than Naruto becoming the hokage or Luffy finding the One Piece ever really felt.
May 25, 2018 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
nah this wont be the next naruto with boruto being out in all. because of bourto naruto is getting even more ratings, but i don't really want this to become the next naruto it's great the way it's going.

i don't want to add a bunch of filler and side quests lol.

and like @dysisa said MHA won't last as long. once all might dies (which will be very soon) Midorya pretty much get's to his goal. as for naruto years and years went by before he could become hokage because there was really no time limit he had. for midorya he pretty much has until graduation since all might probably wont last beyond that

May 25, 2018 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
Eruka said:
Looking at the manga material the popularity will probably get another heap jump with season 3 and then decrease with season 4 and so on unless there's gonna be another series highlight soon-ish in the manga.

If it keeps up the hype on the other hand and for some reason gets on to weekly release which I really really REALLY don't hope it will then it's probably gonna spawn a lot more series that will not die out to soon. I'd love a spin-off from this series, but looking at the direction it won't keep that level of hype for longer than 30+ episodes. I think that's a good thing, MHA should just do it's own thing and finish by the time it's appropriate to send it off.

Generally it's gonna get a lot more shit for literally just being popular and peoples tiny egos can't handle that a shounen is yet again the talk of town. The show is still as great as ever and people are gonna get into arguments about how it's now Fairy Tail level of quality so in that regard it's just another one of the big shounen. Every one of them is pretty overrated but there are good reasons for the enormous fandoms.

MHA has neat world building, lots of characters and comedic layout from the mangaka himself, so a decent filler series is probably pretty easy to pull off and people are gonna watch that anyways. Let's just hope it's not another case of "read the manga" in the future because the anime so far is excellent.

Well, there already is a spin-off, though it's a prequel.
May 25, 2018 3:24 PM
Dec 2016
Username57 said:
TJHooker said:

My bad. And regarding what season the manga is currently on, I've been told that Season 4 will probably be one long arc and Season 5 will have everything that has come after.
May 25, 2018 3:43 PM
Mar 2016
TJHooker said:
Dysisa said:

First year isn't finished yet in the manga, not even close. Anime is in July I think, the manga is in November right now. The second year starts in April, so there's still some time to go. What's happening right now will probably be during the first half of Season 5.

There's still a lot to go. I think your estimation of it being 1/3 done might be about right. Though I'm expecting there to be a timeskip in between. I'm expecting the timeskip not to be that far off, maybe when the manga is about halfway done, probably around the time the first year ends. This is just speculation though, but I feel like the way the story is progressing, there's a great possibility it might skip the second year at least partly. Especially considering stuff like the sports festival will repeat itself.

I'm expecting around maybe 12 seasons and a little more than 500 manga chapters. Especially because it was said around 100 chapters in that the manga was around 20% done. Now we are at chapter 184 in the manga (anime is currently at chapter 83).
May 25, 2018 5:29 PM

Jul 2016
TJHooker said:
Username57 said:

My bad. And regarding what season the manga is currently on, I've been told that Season 4 will probably be one long arc and Season 5 will have everything that has come after.

Well, we don't really know how much they're going to adapt in Season 4 (if we get one). But if it's just one arc, then it's going to be too little for a 25-episode season. If they end Season 3 on 120/121, then it's just ~40 chapters for the next arc, which is why I think it's better to go up to 183 (~63 chapters).

Adapting more chapters ensures that there's no fillers also. The reason we got those two filler episodes (32 and 39) were most likely for pacing purposes (so they can adapt the manga content at a better pace and fill in the rest of the episodes with original content).

The second cour of this season might also have one or two filler episodes (unless they just try to expand the arc by adding more scenes, which I think would be good).
May 26, 2018 12:13 AM

Feb 2016
It's already better than Naruto lmao
May 26, 2018 3:50 AM

Jul 2012
I think we will get an anime only filler arc between this and yakuza arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2018 4:33 AM

Jan 2018
MHA is certainly one of the best shounen anime out there. But I don't think it will be as popular as naruto or dragon ball series or one piece . But it's a great shounen. Look at Hunter X Hunter. It's a pure masterpiece but people don't talk about it as much as they talk about naruto or dbz. Speaking of hunter x hunter, I'm still waiting ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช. Anyways imo MHA is a great shounen
May 26, 2018 5:41 AM

Feb 2018
Th3Gam3MASTER said:
So I've been thinking recently on how MHA will play out in the future. Currently, it is one of the most popular anime titles of the past two years and it doesn't look like that will be stopping anytime soon. So when I say "Will MHA be the next Naruto," I'm asking will it be as long as Naruto or other shonen series like Dragon Ball, and will the character arcs conclude later in the future?

My speculation is that the MHA anime will continue to adapt its manga source until the manga author stops writing chapters. It will take a long time for the characters to fully develop into what the author wants them to be like in the end, but by the end of the manga series, it should be so. An example for this is Izuku and Ochaco's relationship. We've seen in the anime and manga that they both have feelings for each other, but at this point are too focused on becoming heroes to really want to get involved like that. I speculate that by the end of the series, they will become a couple and possibly get married and all that. This is where I think that the first MHA will stop and then a possible sequel series will come out, exploring the adult lives of Izuku and class 1-A. It could be similar to Dragon Ball Z where Izuku and Ochaco have a child that inherets Ochaco's (or possibly Ochaco's or Izuku's grandparents' Quirks) and grows up in a family of superheroes. The focus will likely still be on Izuku trying to fill All Might's shoes, but I think if this were to happen it would employ a heavy family dynamic and follow Izuku and Ochaco's son/daughter on their quest to realize their Quirk and grow up similarly to its parents.

This subsequent series could then follow the child as it grows into an adult and finds himself/herself even more of a legendary hero than both of its parents. We all know that One for All must be inherited by directly passing it to another, but who is to say that due to the fact that Izuku has One for All as his Quirk, combined with Ochaco's Zero Gravity Qurik, that he/she either inherits only Zero Gravity, gets One for All passed on to him/her by Izuku, gets an all new Quirk is created that combines both of its parents' Quirks, or is able to inherit both Zero Gravity and One for All at the same time.

Anyway, this is all speculation, and if any of this were to come true, it would take many, many years for the anime series to get to a point like this. What are your thoughts about this? Feel free to discuss!

MHA is good shonen manga, and even more when it comes to anime adaptation. I didn't really know well about DBZ because i watched it when still child (although DBZ was originally airing at 80s :D). Naruto for me, it became downhill after Pain Arc, same as Bleach after Aizen was defeated. MHA has big potential but i think what can struggle MHA to be new icon of Shonen Jump is world building. I like MHA as well as Shokugeki no Souma in term of shonen manga, but i think both of them will ended when our main cast finish high school. MHA can surpass DBZ and Naruto, but it is hard to surpass One Piece.

In term of relationship or children of them, i don't want MHA follow route like Naruto-Boruto, i still watch it but, there is not really interesting premise and character because people will always compare boruto with Naruto. Dragon Ball, One Piece, Bleach, Shokugeki no Souma. Main character of that series had great or more than average parents in terms of power level, but i think it will be boring if they just inherit their parents. They are good not because their parents. They are good because their own hardwork and determination
May 26, 2018 6:38 AM

Jun 2015
Maityoman said:
Takamura-sama said:
No, but will it become the next Fairy tail?

- * the answer is yes * -

Gonna have to disagree with that one

Why?

Both have: close to no deaths and friendship bullshit,
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 26, 2018 6:47 AM

Jun 2015
Maityoman said:
Takamura-sama said:

Why?

Both have: close to no deaths and friendship bullshit,

Dunno when deaths became an apparent necessity to push a story forward... Hearing that sounds like the height of ignorance to me. A death must be well-timed and meaningful to matter. Noone died in Fairy Tail because the authour wasn't willing to take creative risks, while a certain someone died recently in MHA and it was meaningful asf. Also please do enlighten me as to when MHA pulled the "friendship power" card out.

Also on a side note, I gave Fairy Tail a 4 and MHA a current 9.

Stain battle, almost all of red riot's fights in the mafia arc and someone in fairy tail in the manga died as well sooo...

"I must protect souta! 10000000% punch!!" Rings a bell?
May 26, 2018 8:37 AM

Jun 2015
Maityoman said:
Takamura-sama said:

Stain battle, almost all of red riot's fights in the mafia arc and someone in fairy tail in the manga died as well sooo...

Well from this short debate we've had it has become very evident that you don't do much research.

First of all, the Stain battle was a 3v1. There was no bullshit, his quirk ran out because every quirk has a downside. Stain can only keep them paralyzed depending on their blood type so how is that "friendship power". Kirishima didn't have any friendship power either. He lost to Rappa and nearly died. He didn't win.

And finally to completely obliterate your entire arguement, I have this post from the authour himself, logically explaining the 1 million percent smash. If you have ever heard of adrenaline then you would understand that the human body can actually only output 80% of its latent ability. The remaining 20% if blocked to keep you from hurting yourself. This is a common limiter that comes off especially in tense moments, particularly in sports. And was explained in episode 8 of the third season of MHA.

Oehh I already knew about the adrenaline doesn't make it less bullshit than fairy tail's friendship bullshit.. lmao... I love the show and I also love fairy tail.. just see how minimal the differences are..
May 26, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2016
Nah, I doubt it will go on as long, plus each arc never really has much build up, it kinda of rushes through them, one after the other. Compared to Naruto that liked to build up each arc and One Piece that world builds every arc.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 26, 2018 10:30 AM

Mar 2016
JokerVentura said:
Nah, I doubt it will go on as long, plus each arc never really has much build up, it kinda of rushes through them, one after the other. Compared to Naruto that liked to build up each arc and One Piece that world builds every arc.
the author has said that the manga so far has covered around 20% of the story while the anime hasn't even gotten halfway through the manga

and in case you haven't noticed mha has been building up its world with every new arc
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
May 26, 2018 10:44 AM

Aug 2016
Aure0lin said:
JokerVentura said:
the author has said that the manga so far has covered around 20% of the story while the anime hasn't even gotten halfway through the manga

and in case you haven't noticed mha has been building up its world with every new arc

I had noticed, and it's doing an average job of it so far.
Also when he stated the story was 20% complete, that was 2 years ago - so at most the manga will probably reach 500chapter/50 takoban
JokerVenturaMay 26, 2018 12:48 PM
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 26, 2018 2:05 PM

Nov 2015
Th3Gam3MASTER said:

NO
Because bakugo is not Sasuke
It's the next my hero academia
HACKs! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
May 26, 2018 4:03 PM

Aug 2016
Old_School_Akira said:
Th3Gam3MASTER said:

NO
Because bakugo is not Sasuke
It's the next my hero academia

You didn't actually read the original poster's full post did you? Didn't think so....
Also, don't be so mad about MHA/Naruto comparisons, it's only natural since Kลhei Horikoshi borrow so heavily from Masashi Kishimoto.
May 26, 2018 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
main series is 63 eps so itlls definitely break 100 eps or maybe even 200 if you are equating being as big as naruto to number of eps. also i have to seriously disagree with you on deku x ochaco. im thinking deku x asui
May 26, 2018 4:15 PM

Aug 2016
RedPlaty said:
main series is 63 eps so itlls definitely break 100 eps or maybe even 200 if you are equating being as big as naruto to number of eps. also i have to seriously disagree with you on deku x ochaco. im thinking deku x asui

Nah, it's gotta be Deku x Mei Hatsume

May 26, 2018 4:16 PM

Sep 2017
it is less hated by the community than naruto was,but fillers aside Naruto first seasons were wayyyy more interesting and creative than Boku no hero.
May 26, 2018 6:50 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Horikoshi has an end goal unlike majority of mangaka. And he's already stated that the manga is already about a 1/3 over which sounds about right because they're almost done with their first year.

I do hope for like a timeskip and them being pro-heroes (which he has stated interest in) but I rather die before it becomes an amalgamation of bullshit like Naruto and DB. I doubt Uraraka and Deku will get together ie. manga readers know where I'm coming from. And it's really obvious where the finish line is. The only reason Boruto and DBS even exist is for the anime milking because they're popular and weekly. BNHA is keeping a standard of quality and I appreciate that. I want it to end on Horikoshi terms and how he values his story telling.

May 26, 2018 9:20 PM

Jul 2016
Stripes said:
Horikoshi has an end goal unlike majority of mangaka. And he's already stated that the manga is already about a 1/3 over which sounds about right because they're almost done with their first year.

I do hope for like a timeskip and them being pro-heroes (which he has stated interest in) but I rather die before it becomes an amalgamation of bullshit like Naruto and DB. I doubt Uraraka and Deku will get together ie. manga readers know where I'm coming from. And it's really obvious where the finish line is. The only reason Boruto and DBS even exist is for the anime milking because they're popular and weekly. BNHA is keeping a standard of quality and I appreciate that. I want it to end on Horikoshi terms and how he values his story telling.

??

What do you mean by this?
May 26, 2018 9:27 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Username57 said:
Stripes said:

??

Also I don't see Deku being into her personally. He kinda acts flustered around all girls but the anime kinda steroids it up as if he's more so around Uraraka because main girl effect.
May 26, 2018 9:32 PM

Jul 2016
Stripes said:
Username57 said:

??

Also I don't see Deku being into her personally. He kinda acts flustered around all girls but the anime kinda steroids it up as if he's more so around Uraraka because main girl effect.

Oh, okay.

May 26, 2018 9:36 PM

Mar 2017
I mean, who doesn't want another 50% filler rate anime...
May 26, 2018 9:57 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
JokerVentura said:

Also, don't be so mad about MHA/Naruto comparisons, it's only natural since Kลhei Horikoshi borrow so heavily from Masashi Kishimoto.

I think there are a lot of similarities to Naruto but Hori borrows just as much from Naruto as he does all the other media he's interested in. Especially Star Wars and various iterations of comics but mostly Spiderman.

Username57 said:

Oh, okay.

I can see it that way too. I'm just looking at their relationship very closely. I'm not super against them getting together but compared to his relationship with people like Katsuki or even Iida, her relationship with him is very friendship and hasn't really broken a thresh hold of intimacy to me and that's present in Deku's current relationships he aspires to.
May 26, 2018 10:27 PM

Jul 2016
Stripes said:
I can see it that way too. I'm just looking at their relationship very closely. I'm not super against them getting together but compared to his relationship with people like Katsuki or even Iida, her relationship with him is very friendship and hasn't really broken a thresh hold of intimacy to me and that's present in Deku's current relationships he aspires to.

Yes, very valid. I do also prefer Katsudeku and Iideku; as concepts I think they have more potential. Tododeku though, is one I don't understand why it's so popular.
May 26, 2018 10:55 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Username57 said:
Stripes said:

Yes, very valid. I do also prefer Katsudeku and Iideku; as concepts I think they have more potential. Tododeku though, is one I don't understand why it's so popular.

May 26, 2018 11:01 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Takamura-sama said:

Oehh I already knew about the adrenaline doesn't make it less bullshit than fairy tail's friendship bullshit.. lmao... I love the show and I also love fairy tail.. just see how minimal the differences are..

Adrenaline = Friendship????

Look up Hysterical Strength. There's been real life studies on how people have activated their fight or die instinct to push their bodies past their thresh hold, which was even more emphasized in today's episode. But sure, friendship power. Very real.
May 26, 2018 11:09 PM

Jul 2016
Stripes said:

May 26, 2018 11:22 PM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Username57 said:
Stripes said:

May 26, 2018 11:30 PM

Jul 2016
Stripes said:

May 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Jul 2014
Before the first season of MHA finished I kept saying to my brother "It's like the new Naruto. It's going to be #1 and be recognized as one of the big ones. You have to watch it!"
I'm happy I'm not the only one who had this thought.
May 27, 2018 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Maityoman said:
Takamura-sama said:

Well from this short debate we've had it has become very evident that you don't do much research.

First of all, the Stain battle was a 3v1. There was no bullshit, his quirk ran out because every quirk has a downside. Stain can only keep them paralyzed depending on their blood type so how is that "friendship power". Kirishima didn't have any friendship power either. He lost to Rappa and nearly died. He didn't win.

And finally to completely obliterate your entire arguement, I have this post from the authour himself, logically explaining the 1 million percent smash. If you have ever heard of adrenaline then you would understand that the human body can actually only output 80% of its latent ability. The remaining 20% if blocked to keep you from hurting yourself. This is a common limiter that comes off especially in tense moments, particularly in sports. And was explained in episode 8 of the third season of MHA.

There’s also the fact about the limiter which was told about in the latest episode. Even the 100% smashes only use 80% of his body’s power because of that limiter. But in the one million percent punch, he went further and used his full 100% for a long time. And that punch also came with a cost unlike fairy tail. 2-3 more times and rip arms forever.
May 27, 2018 10:02 PM

Dec 2017
No it's shit. Naruto has a good story with memorable faces, cool world building, and etc. BnHA has the least memorable characters, useless arcs, and world building equivalent to that of an fps.(none) To even compare this series to even Ippo is just being straight retarded.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to ใƒ†ใ‚นใƒˆ by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

187 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 13, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2018

160 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 12, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2018

261 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 12, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

145 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 11, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2018

129 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 10, 11:12 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.