Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 16, 2018 12:51 PM

Jun 2016
Yet another cliffhanger. There's no escaping these, it seems

May 16, 2018 12:51 PM
Jul 2017
STOP MAKING ME WAIT ANOTHER WEEK GOD DAMNIT
May 16, 2018 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
There will be no break from now on. My body is ready.
May 16, 2018 12:56 PM

Jan 2016
God, the memories flowed back in when I heard Mayushi say that her watch has stopped working
NOT AGAIN! Poor Lintalho

Tbh I forgot that his name was Rintaro and not Linthalo
May 16, 2018 1:00 PM

Jan 2008
Jesus Christ what happened with this show? This episode was so poorly directed it's not even funny, also all the new characters are annoying as hell. (And here I thought Fayris and Ruka were terrible in the original series.)
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
May 16, 2018 1:11 PM

Jan 2017
Those cliffhangers... well my throat hurts now, I yelled quite a bit at the end
May 16, 2018 1:12 PM
Mar 2015
NO, fucking NOPE, i didn't sing in to this thing again, it's not suppoused to hurt anymore...fuck it i'm going to cry more then him...
May 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Jul 2017
Prediction: Mr Braun or Suzuha’s mum is the one looking for Kagari. They’re working for SERN and are trying to implant the Amadeus’s memories into her.
May 16, 2018 1:18 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, here we go again I wonder how Okabe's gonna deal with all this, and I just knew that Reyes lady was shady from the start.
May 16, 2018 1:20 PM

Jan 2012
Came for Japanese Shaman Girls and got disappointed. Not. But yeah as expected 2 episodes for Orbital Eclipe. So next cliffhanger will be really interesting. This episode kinda gives me hope to see parts of TA for episode 8 even if they go straight to AD instead.
7th-Archangel said:
Finally we have gone through the weakest part of the whole story
Things gonna be ridiculously good afterwards

considering how good they adapt few last episode
i can't help but to hype when it comes to the best parts

Next episode

seriously mayuri can't die
Kagari's existence won't allow the attractor field convergence to kill mayuri

Agree, its gonna be interesting.
sanleiMay 16, 2018 1:24 PM
May 16, 2018 1:21 PM

Oct 2015
NO!NO!please NO ! my reaction when the flashback start rolling
May 16, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2008
ArgentiumTea said:
Great episode as always. :D
How the hell did people survive this back in 2011. Damn I dont know what I should do.

you never get used to pain, even if you think you do

Shutainzu-Geeto said:
Just one things to say:
Huh? My watch isn't working! That's strange...
F
yeah...that, almost fell out of my chair when i heard that
Devil_Slayer said:
Oh come on, not again!!!!!!
just when Okabe is ready to move on the same shit happen all over again with the exact same details, the world must be messing with Okabe now

then you remember this not the same okabe, at least that one gets to be happy in the end, this is the okabe that takes shit for 15(? until he is 33) years and then helps put the old okabe...shit now that i remember that...and that this is episode 6...my heart is gonna suffer a lot TT_TT
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 16, 2018 1:33 PM

Mar 2009
I got goosebumps just like when I was watching the first season. But it was bound to happen, everything was going too smoth..
May 16, 2018 1:34 PM

Sep 2017
Damn I was thinking this was gonna be a more laid back episode and then Mayuri drops that line outta nowhere... Well they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger of someone getting shot, but idk how the hell they are getting out of this.
May 16, 2018 1:41 PM

Dec 2017
I dont know how to feel about this..

Usually, I dont compare Zero to the original series but this is an intense moment for sure (not a plot-twist) but still..

The whole 12th episode in S;G was extremely well-made in terms of atmosphere, music, pace, animation and the tension. You did not know what would happen next but you did feel uneasy.

This one was too happy/funny in the beginning and just turned 180° in the last seconds. There was no real build-up, intensity or atmosphere.

Maybe I judge too early, I still give it a 5 tho because of leskinen :P

But a 10/10 or 9/10 is the whole thing (until this point) not worth it :o
I am ignorant - brace yourself!!!!
May 16, 2018 1:59 PM
Feb 2016
Guys shit just got real, i mean, that attention to the detail of clocks made me shit bricks. This anime does a pretty good job portraying despair and fear.

PD: Loving the relationship between Daru and Suzuha
May 16, 2018 2:11 PM

Aug 2015
There seems to be a misunderstanding. I don't think Mayuri is saying the line but Okabe is remembering it. Can someone clarify which is which?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 16, 2018 2:13 PM
Sep 2016
I love SG and all but mahn the animation on this is really...really lacking
Wish they 'd worked more on this before releasing it :(

Maybe it's just me though
1.1.Six
May 16, 2018 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
Tony_SansNom said:
There seems to be a misunderstanding. I don't think Mayuri is saying the line but Okabe is remembering it. Can someone clarify which is which?

Okabe was having flashbacks, Mayuri didn't actually do anything besides going "Huh?" and looking at him confused.
May 16, 2018 2:22 PM

Aug 2015
burnout6010 said:
Tony_SansNom said:

Okabe was having flashbacks, Mayuri didn't actually do anything besides going "Huh?" and looking at him confused.

Well it's exactly as I thought. Thanks
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 16, 2018 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
Leskinen continues to crack me up. He arrives super late to the shrine to see the shrine maidens, and when eh was told that they've packed up for the day, his facial expression was simply hilarious. It's like his worst nightmare had come true! XD

But I knew that the show would hit the scene at the end and just like it did for me in the Visual Novel, it left me feeling goosebumps all over, just seeing the gunman all pointing their weapons at the whole group. Poor Okabe just can't catch a break, the poor guy. D=

I'm looking forward to next week now. Things are going to become even MORE intense from here on out.
May 16, 2018 2:38 PM

Dec 2016
uhh where is shrine maiden ? uhh.. Famous shaman doko?

HOLY COW
May 16, 2018 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
Holy shit this was to good! I cant wait week after week, but I also cant wait for it to finish airing. I guess I will rewatch it immediately when it has finished airing.

That cliffhanger is brutal. Lets see what is going to happen next, maybe this will convince Okabe to loop again
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 16, 2018 3:00 PM

Jul 2016
sanlei said:

Agree, its gonna be interesting.

i would prefer

May 16, 2018 3:03 PM

Nov 2015

Jesus christ what is this? What is that? xD They have a little problem with graphics.
MY ANIME LIST

May 16, 2018 3:18 PM
Apr 2017
Stark700 said:
So Suzuha is convinced that girl is apparently Shiina Kagari...

Seems the episode deals with amnesia related to her character especially with what happened 12 years ago. Judy is also back! She brings such a bright energy to the moody episode. Nice development episode. There's still a lot of mystery surrounding Kagari imo but so far, the show got me invested into her role in the series.

Not bad for a development episode. Shit is about to get real.
Judie is one of the bad guys at least that's what I implied from that dirty look at Kagari when she was leaving the shriune
May 16, 2018 3:18 PM

Mar 2018
What I feared most ended up happening, and Reyes is involved somehow with Kagari.

YurippeWilDCat said:

Jesus christ what is this? What is that? xD They have a little problem with graphics.

Yes, I noticed some of them too lol.

Also, these cliffhangers are not appreciated.
"A name... Toru Rikiishi"
May 16, 2018 3:22 PM
Aug 2017
i'm having a hard time trying not to play the game before i finished watching the anime version of Steins;gate 0
May 16, 2018 3:30 PM

Dec 2017
Sadly the tension from cliffhanger doesn't get across since I played the vn already.

Good episode regardless. The same watch flag got triggered.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 16, 2018 3:30 PM

Apr 2015
YurippeWilDCat said:

Unlike the original S;G, 0 only had a few months to animate while the original had over a year.
May 16, 2018 3:33 PM
May 2012
This episode gave me flashbacks from episode 12 of the original Steins;gate. I felt just like Okabe at the end.
May 16, 2018 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Hory she-- wait, I mean, Hory cow

that some weird looking gun at the end. the barrel (or w/e you call it) is not circle.

I really hope this isn't a joke or another prank. Bcos that cliffhanger doesnt worth waiting a week for if it's just another prank ffs.

and the scene where Maho answer Amadeus call is just stupid. I mean, really now? feels like they force that scene to make Okabe's friends notice that, it was Kurisu and make Rintaro move on or something... the execution could do more work, but hey, that's just me.
May 16, 2018 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
Come the fuck on the cliffhangers are real...

I'm starting to consider buying the VN in Steam.
May 16, 2018 3:37 PM

Apr 2018
Hououin Kyouma will be back soon , Rintaro Okabe have no needs to say here , with that cliff hanger we need the mad scientist back !

May 16, 2018 4:05 PM
Aug 2015
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle

It's like visual onomatopoeia. Subs/dialog are redundant at that point.
costmuffledMay 16, 2018 4:09 PM
May 16, 2018 4:07 PM

Apr 2015
RemnantMemory said:
Hory she-- wait, I mean, Hory cow

that some weird looking gun at the end. the barrel (or w/e you call it) is not circle.

I really hope this isn't a joke or another prank. Bcos that cliffhanger doesnt worth waiting a week for if it's just another prank ffs.

and the scene where Maho answer Amadeus call is just stupid. I mean, really now? feels like they force that scene to make Okabe's friends notice that, it was Kurisu and make Rintaro move on or something... the execution could do more work, but hey, that's just me.

The same situation in the VN, however she just forgot she was surrounded by people in the Vn which wasn't explained in the vn.
May 16, 2018 4:09 PM
Aug 2016
The story is finally starting to pick up. It looks like this timeline isn't safe, either. I can't wait to see how things will go from there. This time, Okabe doesn't have a time machine to bail himself out.
VinnyLamMay 16, 2018 4:13 PM
May 16, 2018 4:09 PM

Dec 2017
This episode triggered my original Steins;Gate PTSD, lol. So if Mayuri's watch stopped working when she was about to die, then I predict that Maho is going to get "killed" since her phone, or at least, Amadeus stopped working. That now begs the question, is Okabe going to go back to time travel in the next episode? Is anyone actually going to even die, or even get shot? Is Moeka the assassin in this universe, or is it someone else? I'm thinking it's Alexis. I just get that feeling that he is the assassin in this universe. This episode left me with so many questions that hopefully get answered in next weeks episode. I would love to see this anime go back to the time travel stuff from the original. That would be really cool.
May 16, 2018 4:13 PM

Feb 2014
Tyiriel said:
uhh where is shrine maiden ? uhh.. Famous shaman doko?

HOLY COW

More like he saw a titan XD
That day Leninsken remembered how terrifying it was to miss out on Japanese Shaman Girls.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 16, 2018 4:15 PM

Feb 2014
violadim said:
This episode triggered my original Steins;Gate PTSD, lol. So if Mayuri's watch stopped working when she was about to die, then I predict that Maho is going to get "killed" since her phone, or at least, Amadeus stopped working. That now begs the question, is Okabe going to go back to time travel in the next episode? Is anyone actually going to even die, or even get shot? Is Moeka the assassin in this universe, or is it someone else? I'm thinking it's Alexis. I just get that feeling that he is the assassin in this universe. This episode left me with so many questions that hopefully get answered in next weeks episode. I would love to see this anime go back to the time travel stuff from the original. That would be really cool.

So you're saying Alexis is gonna kill people just because he missed out Japanese Shaman Girls?

May 16, 2018 4:22 PM

Dec 2017
dasprn said:
violadim said:

So you're saying Alexis is gonna kill people just because he missed out Japanese Shaman Girls?

That would be fucking hilarious, but no. Since I first saw him I felt like there was some kind of an ulterior motive. Like, he's not actually in it for the Amadeus project, but something else is going on with him. Maybe something similar to Moeka's situation like in the original.
May 16, 2018 4:31 PM
Apr 2015
This episode had the first half of the original’s atmosphere for a while, which I really missed. All the moments with the lab members were really nice (and better than the vn afaik). The moments with Mayuri and Kagari were better too since there’s this feeling of a bond. Plus all those moments where Okabe “sees” Kurisu in some scenes were a nice painful touch.

The only problems were the first half’s wonky scenes, and Leskinen’s “shaman girls” line. The latter is way better in the VN lol but seeing his disappointed expression in the episode was funny.
May 16, 2018 4:38 PM
Apr 2017
YurippeWilDCat said:

Normal In Between frame.
May 16, 2018 4:43 PM

Apr 2011
Such a perfect episode! The action and thrills are starting now..... xD
May 16, 2018 4:47 PM

Apr 2016
oh god no, not again!!! give Okabe a break!
that cliffhanger! why would you do this to me!!!
great episode!
May 16, 2018 4:51 PM

Feb 2014
violadim said:
dasprn said:

That would be fucking hilarious, but no. Since I first saw him I felt like there was some kind of an ulterior motive. Like, he's not actually in it for the Amadeus project, but something else is going on with him. Maybe something similar to Moeka's situation like in the original.

I would have loved to see that but it would ruin the seriousness.

May 16, 2018 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
dasprn said:
violadim said:

who would blame him though? I couldnt think of a worse thing to happen than missing out Japanese Shaman Girls. Just think about it, is there anything worse than that?!
May 16, 2018 4:56 PM

Dec 2017
That ending was just... Woah.
I guess that's what they call Deja Vú, eh?
May 16, 2018 4:58 PM

May 2017
I can't go through all this again, that cliffhanger is killing me.
May 16, 2018 5:09 PM
Jun 2017
Oh no it's happening..

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.