Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2018 4:44 PM

Jan 2013
Lokhlass said:
For the challenges with several difficulties, does the anime watched need to be different for each category? (For example, if for Slice of Life genre challenge, I've completed Easy, do I need to see new anime for everything or can I use the one I've already used in Easy?)

If you want to do the challenge twice then you have to do the different difficulties separately (different series for each difficulty) and you'll be rewarded with the points of each difficulty.

You can use what you've already used in the Easy challenge when you want to upgrade it. You have to watch series till you complete the difficulty you want to achieve and when you turn it in you have to specify that you are upgrading it. And you'll be rewarded with only the points of the last difficulty turned in.
Hope it helps.

Apr 5, 2018 4:07 AM

Jun 2017
Wyvern22 said:
Lokhlass said:
For the challenges with several difficulties, does the anime watched need to be different for each category? (For example, if for Slice of Life genre challenge, I've completed Easy, do I need to see new anime for everything or can I use the one I've already used in Easy?)

If you want to do the challenge twice then you have to do the different difficulties separately (different series for each difficulty) and you'll be rewarded with the points of each difficulty.

You can use what you've already used in the Easy challenge when you want to upgrade it. You have to watch series till you complete the difficulty you want to achieve and when you turn it in you have to specify that you are upgrading it. And you'll be rewarded with only the points of the last difficulty turned in.
Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot for your answer!
Apr 11, 2018 7:37 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@Hermon Please post in the corresponding thread

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 15, 2018 11:49 PM

Aug 2010
Can I work on two different difficulties of a challenge at one time or do I have to fully complete medium before I start one on hard for the same challenge? The anime for each challenge would be different as I know you can't mix and match them without upgrading and I plan on doing each difficulty individually.
Apr 15, 2018 11:58 PM

Jan 2013
jakeisquite said:
Can I work on two different difficulties of a challenge at one time or do I have to fully complete medium before I start one on hard for the same challenge? The anime for each challenge would be different as I know you can't mix and match them without upgrading and I plan on doing each difficulty individually.

You can work on all difficulties at the same time.
Apr 18, 2018 4:46 AM

May 2012
For the Shiritori Challenge, there are some optional rules (Wikipedia). I was wondering if you apply some of those (especially the second one):

- Dakuten and handakuten may be ignored or added. Thus suupu (スープ) may be followed by furo (ふろ), and sato (さと) may be followed by dochi (どち).
- A long vowel may either be ignored or considered as a vowel. Mikisaa (ミキサー/みきさあ) can be followed by either sakura (さくら) or aki (あき).
- Two words spelled with the same kana but different kanji may be permitted. For example, Su (す) can either be spelled as "巣" (lit. a birdnest) or "酢" (lit. vinegar).

I was specifically wondering about Natsume Yujinchouu. Do you want me to find something starting by chouu, cho or u, or if those 3 options are valid ? Also, about the rule that says we can just use the last letter if we don't understand japanese alphabet : can I use this rule if when I want/once in a while or do I need to always follow this rule if I choose to ?
Apr 19, 2018 9:36 AM

Jan 2009
I've got some questions concerning japanese/non-japanese anime titles.

In my comedy challenge I used:
41. Watch a comedy series with a non-Japanese title: Working!!
42. Watch a comedy series with only a Japanese title: Gintama.

1. Can I use these anime here?
2. How do alternative titles work? (Can a non-japanese title have a katakana alternative? For only Japanese titles: is the english alternative possible or only a romaji title would count? Also, what about adding 'season x' to a Japanese title, like in Gintama.? Would it still count as only Japanese?)
3. Would you consider explaining it at length in FAQ? Challenges involving titles appear quite often.
Apr 19, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2016
For the Shiritori challenge are previously seen series allowed on entries besides the starter? Can we just fill in the entries with anime we've seen or can we rewatch previously seen series?

Apr 19, 2018 4:11 PM

Feb 2014
Mari004 said:
For the Shiritori challenge are previously seen series allowed on entries besides the starter? Can we just fill in the entries with anime we've seen or can we rewatch previously seen series?

Previously seen is not allowed, nor is re-watching allowed either, this goes for almost all of the challenges in the club.
Apr 20, 2018 8:44 AM

Sep 2011
AngelShiva said:
For the Shiritori Challenge, there are some optional rules (Wikipedia). I was wondering if you apply some of those (especially the second one):

- Dakuten and handakuten may be ignored or added. Thus suupu (スープ) may be followed by furo (ふろ), and sato (さと) may be followed by dochi (どち).
- A long vowel may either be ignored or considered as a vowel. Mikisaa (ミキサー/みきさあ) can be followed by either sakura (さくら) or aki (あき).
- Two words spelled with the same kana but different kanji may be permitted. For example, Su (す) can either be spelled as "巣" (lit. a birdnest) or "酢" (lit. vinegar).

I was specifically wondering about Natsume Yujinchouu. Do you want me to find something starting by chouu, cho or u, or if those 3 options are valid ? Also, about the rule that says we can just use the last letter if we don't understand japanese alphabet : can I use this rule if when I want/once in a while or do I need to always follow this rule if I choose to ?
To allow for multiple options to make it somewhat easier, yes, you can use the last-English-letter rule whenever you want. And all 3 you listed are allowed as well. This challenge will be a bit more flexible than people think haha

lubryka said:
I've got some questions concerning japanese/non-japanese anime titles.

In my comedy challenge I used:
41. Watch a comedy series with a non-Japanese title: Working!!
42. Watch a comedy series with only a Japanese title: Gintama.

1. Can I use these anime here?
2. How do alternative titles work? (Can a non-japanese title have a katakana alternative? For only Japanese titles: is the english alternative possible or only a romaji title would count? Also, what about adding 'season x' to a Japanese title, like in Gintama.? Would it still count as only Japanese?)
3. Would you consider explaining it at length in FAQ? Challenges involving titles appear quite often.
1. Yes, those work.
2. Ignore alternative title unless the requirement specifically states "alternative title". When "title" is mentioned, it's whatever is being used by MAL as the main title only.
3. Yes, it's worth probably mentioning. Lol
riho88rihoApr 20, 2018 8:48 AM
Apr 22, 2018 12:28 PM

Jan 2009
@riho88riho

Thanks for answering my question. Here's another one:
I've turned in the comedy challenge (all difficulties) and I'd like to start my second try soon. Do I have to wait until my first try is checked by the staff or can I begin immediately?
Apr 22, 2018 3:29 PM

Feb 2014
lubryka said:
@riho88riho

Thanks for answering my question. Here's another one:
I've turned in the comedy challenge (all difficulties) and I'd like to start my second try soon. Do I have to wait until my first try is checked by the staff or can I begin immediately?

Can start right now
Apr 27, 2018 6:23 AM

May 2017
I have a question about Shiritori and Recommendation challenge. Can we use different starting anime for different difficulties and work on them at the same time or not?

Apr 27, 2018 8:21 AM

Jan 2013
AnshiAneko said:
I have a question about Shiritori and Recommendation challenge. Can we use different starting anime for different difficulties and work on them at the same time or not?

Yes. You can do that with every challenge that has different difficulties
Apr 28, 2018 2:29 PM

Jul 2016
Hi there! :D

I started completing Monthly Anime Watching Challenges this year. I properly completed February, March, and soon to be April challenges on time.

However, I wasn't aware that there was a Turn-In Forum for them to be properly counted. I'm new to interacting on forums/clubs, using BBcodes on MAL and so on.

So I was wanted to know if I turned in those challenges now, would they be considered invalid?
Apr 28, 2018 4:03 PM

Apr 2010
CitrusEnthusiast said:
So I was wanted to know if I turned in those challenges now, would they be considered invalid?

Of course not ! As long as you watched the anime in the adequate periods, your turn-ins will be valid.
Apr 29, 2018 3:48 AM

Jul 2016
Jhiday said:
CitrusEnthusiast said:

Of course not ! As long as you watched the anime in the adequate periods, your turn-ins will be valid.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks for letting me know~!
Apr 30, 2018 6:26 AM

Mar 2018
I am a little confused whether can I use an anime in several challenges at the same time such as Romance, Sci-fi, Aired challenge etc there where it isn't specified a certain anime?
Apr 30, 2018 6:54 AM

Feb 2014
xWETERx said:
I am a little confused whether can I use an anime in several challenges at the same time such as Romance, Sci-fi, Aired challenge etc there where it isn't specified a certain anime?

Of course, you can use the same MAL entry in as many challenges as you can find requirements that it can fill.
Example: you can use My hero Academia for Comedy Challenge, School Challenge, People challenge (green hair) and Demographics challenge (shounen) all at the same time.
Apr 30, 2018 7:38 AM

Mar 2018
@Punkero
Thanks for the answer
There is more question has come to mind:
Hall of Fame works?
How Turn-In are quickly checked?

Thanks in advance for the answer
Apr 30, 2018 8:54 AM

Feb 2010
@xWETERx

Yes, the Hall of Fame works. You can check it HERE, and Jhiday always announces whenever it is updated. It is linked at the top left of the club's profile page/home page or whatever it's called.

I can't say turn-ins are "quickly" checked, since our inspectors manually check every single turn-in, which is a lot of works. Because of this, they do take some time to be validated, but you will be contacted if there is any problem with your turn-in. The Hall of Fame keeps track of every turn-in, those validated, those yet to be checked and even those that were invalidated though, so you can always check all of your challenges.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Apr 30, 2018 11:02 AM

Mar 2016
hi!
For the Reviewed Ch I just have to search an anime which is reviewed and I can use that for this challenge? I dont have to watch it at the same time or nearly the same time as it was reviewed, right?

And can someone tell me that Ichige Botan from Tenshi no Drop has pink or red eye color?

Thanks.
YayakoChiiApr 30, 2018 2:14 PM

Apr 30, 2018 3:20 PM

Feb 2014
YayakoChii said:
hi!
For the Reviewed Ch I just have to search an anime which is reviewed and I can use that for this challenge? I dont have to watch it at the same time or nearly the same time as it was reviewed, right?

And can someone tell me that Ichige Botan from Tenshi no Drop has pink or red eye color?

Thanks.

If you are planning on using TnD for people challenge, you can't, as is shorter than 15 minutes total, sorry.
May 1, 2018 12:21 AM

Mar 2016
Punkero said:

If you are planning on using TnD for people challenge, you can't, as is shorter than 15 minutes total, sorry.

Ah, true, somehow I read that its 15 min and not 5 min. XD Thanks.

May 1, 2018 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
YayakoChii said:
hi!

Thanks.
Asusming I've understood the rules properly (lol @Kreyul), The show you use has to be reviewed after your post date aka start date. Then it doesn't matter how close to the review date you watch or not.
May 1, 2018 9:43 AM

Mar 2016
riho88riho said:
Asusming I've understood the rules properly (lol @Kreyul), The show you use has to be reviewed after your post date aka start date. Then it doesn't matter how close to the review date you watch or not.

Oh, I see. Thanks. :)

May 1, 2018 9:52 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hiya :) Maybe you already know, but in case not: several challenge badges / banners seem to have disappeared / gone dead. Examples are participant banners for the following challenges.

ONA Exposure Challenge: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1482815
Adaptions Challenge: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1506711
Recommendations Challenge: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1496639

These are the ones I've noticed so far, there may be more.
May 1, 2018 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
@riho88riho @YayakoChii
The reviewed used must be after your post date, but before the date you completed the anime.
May 2, 2018 4:45 AM

Sep 2011
Celine3107 said:
Hiya :) Maybe you already know, but in case not: several challenge badges / banners seem to have disappeared / gone dead. Examples are participant banners for the following challenges.

Thanks for letting us know! We are aware and I've been fixing sections here adn there at a time (soooo many... damn you postimg!) haha so sorry for the wait xD all of them can be fixed by changing the .org to .cc but I've been trying to replace them with imgur hosted ones so the fix it taking a little longer ^^;; thanks for the patience and understanding!
May 2, 2018 5:01 AM

Mar 2016
So... Movie Matching Challenge...

1) Watch an anime with the same score rating of your pick. , when the closest scores to my picks are Gintama, Bleach and Detective Conan movies, do I really have to watch these TV series to fulfill the Challenge? Cant I choose the second closest or something? I dont want to watch more than 100 (or 800) episodes for this. And I wont watch only the movie because its pointless.

2) Choose an anime from the predictive search using part of the title of your pick, does that mean that I can search for one of the middle word? my first pick is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi , I searched for" to" and watched Tonaro no Totoro, but I'm not sure if its okay.

3) Watch an anime by the same producer as your pick. Does it mean the producer above the studio or the producer as the person?

4)Does anyone know a movie with 1 hr 27 min or 2 hr 5 min duration? I couldn't find any (but I will try it again if nobody can help me with this).

Content Rating Ch

R - 17+ (violence & profanity)
The example above is R and not R+, right?

The Demographics Ch cannot overlap with the Adaptions Ch?

Shiritori Challenge - I just noticed that when I watched Strange+ I used the "ge" syllable for the next one, I forgot that if its an english word I should use the last letter but I have already finished and turnted-in the easy version. Is it acceptble? Or should I rewatch from this? If yes, is it enough if I watch something else instead of Strange+? I found San Ge Heshang which is start with s and last with g so its fit between the previous and the next one too, but then tha Date would be later.

@riho88riho @SheyCroix @Kreyul - Sorry for the tagging but I really would like to get a reply from a staff member. Maybe I'm impatient but I wrote the post almost a week ago.
YayakoChiiMay 8, 2018 10:34 AM

May 3, 2018 2:36 AM
Oct 2016
YayakoChii said:

4)Does anyone know a movie with 1 hr 27 min or 2 hr 5 min duration? I couldn't find any (but I will try it again if nobody can help me with this).

Here are some movies for 2h 5min (the times are in minutes):

And this is the site that used: http://search.animesos.org/ (I've recently found out about it, and it has been very helpful).
May 3, 2018 9:57 AM

Mar 2016
bookworm3005 said:

And this is the site that used: http://search.animesos.org/ (I've recently found out about it, and it has been very helpful).

Thaaaaanks. :)

May 7, 2018 8:42 PM

Jul 2016
Does the "Psychological Challenge" have a limit on the number of previous seen entries you can use to complete the challenge? It only has one difficulty, so I'm wondering.

I don't expect that I've necessarily watched 44 or more psychological anime, let alone 44 that would each fit into one of the categories, but I plan to sue as many previously seen as I can, if there is no limit like it seems. I'm expecting to still need to watch some entries, though.

May 7, 2018 8:54 PM

Jul 2016
riho88riho said:
Celine3107 said:

Thanks for letting us know! We are aware and I've been fixing sections here adn there at a time (soooo many... damn you postimg!) haha so sorry for the wait xD all of them can be fixed by changing the .org to .cc but I've been trying to replace them with imgur hosted ones so the fix it taking a little longer ^^;; thanks for the patience and understanding!

I'm sure you're double checking most of them anyway, but some for the "Ova exposure" challenge. It appears to just be the ones in the middle, though.

Also, do you know what shows these badges are based on, ?

May 8, 2018 7:25 AM

Sep 2016
Can we use specials for the Adaptations Challenge if they have over 4 episodes? It doesn't specify in the rules if specials/ONAs are off-limits for this challenge.
May 8, 2018 2:27 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
YayakoChii said:
So... Movie Matching Challenge...

1) Watch an anime with the same score rating of your pick. , when the closest scores to my picks are Gintama, Bleach and Detective Conan movies, do I really have to watch these TV series to fulfill the Challenge? Cant I choose the second closest or something? I dont want to watch more than 100 (or 800) episodes for this. And I wont watch only the movie because its pointless.
2) Choose an anime from the predictive search using part of the title of your pick, does that mean that I can search for one of the middle word? my first pick is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi , I searched for" to" and watched Tonaro no Totoro, but I'm not sure if its okay.
3) Watch an anime by the same producer as your pick. Does it mean the producer above the studio or the producer as the person?

Content Rating Ch
R - 17+ (violence & profanity)
The example above is R and not R+, right?

The Demographics Ch cannot overlap with the Adaptions Ch?

Shiritori Challenge - I just noticed that when I watched Strange+ I used the "ge" syllable for the next one, I forgot that if its an english word I should use the last letter but I have already finished and turnted-in the easy version. Is it acceptble? Or should I rewatch from this? If yes, is it enough if I watch something else instead of Strange+? I found San Ge Heshang which is start with s and last with g so its fit between the previous and the next one too, but then tha Date would be later.

riho88riho SheyCroix Kreyul - Sorry for the tagging but I really would like to get a reply from a staff member. Maybe I'm impatient but I wrote the post almost a week ago.

1 - What about the others movies you can watch? Like Koe no Katachi, Mononoke Hime, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki and maybe I think even Howl no Ugoku Shiro. If you watched them all, try with your second pick. There are others available there.

2- Well, that's technically part of the title so it should be safe. If you want to know for sure wait for Kreyul to see if he says something different.

3 - Producer above studio (should be).

Yes, R only.

Neither challenge has that rule stated, so they can overlap.

I will leave the shiritori one for Krey to answer.

AobaSuzukaze said:
Does the "Psychological Challenge" have a limit on the number of previous seen entries you can use to complete the challenge? It only has one difficulty, so I'm wondering. I don't expect that I've necessarily watched 44 or more psychological anime, let alone 44 that would each fit into one of the categories, but I plan to sue as many previously seen as I can, if there is no limit like it seems. I'm expecting to still need to watch some entries, though.

It doesn't has a limit. You can use as many as you have completed.

greyjoie said:
Can we use specials for the Adaptations Challenge if they have over 4 episodes? It doesn't specify in the rules if specials/ONAs are off-limits for this challenge.

You can only use those stated there (TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 8, 2018 2:55 PM

Mar 2016
SheyCroix said:

1 - What about the others movies you can watch? Like Koe no Katachi, Mononoke Hime, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki and maybe I think even Howl no Ugoku Shiro. If you watched them all, try with your second pick. There are others available there.

2- Well, that's technically part of the title so it should be safe. If you want to know for sure wait for Kreyul to see if he says something different.

3 - Producer above studio (should be).

Yes, R only.

Neither challenge has that rule stated, so they can overlap.

I will leave the shiritori one for Krey to answer.

Thank you so much for the reply. :)

For the movie matching challenge - closest score question.
My first pick is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
the first closests are Gintama movie 2 and Kizumonogatari - I dont follow these fandom
the second closest are Koe no Katachi and Mononoke Hime - I watched them previously
the third closest are No Game No Life - dont follow, and Kimi no Nawa - this one could be work if i get permission to use the third closest one (and I watched Howl no Ugoku Shiro too previously).

My second pick is Tennis no Ouji-sama Movie 2: Eikokushiki Teikyuu Shiro Kessen!
For this there are a few series with the same score and many with almost the same, but I dont follow these fandoms and almost all of them related to very long series, I just write a few of them: Digimon, Detective Conan, Code Geass, Bleach, Kidou Keisatsu, Doraemon, Dragon Ball Z... neither one is a stand-alone movie :'(

Ah, and then I will wait for Kreyul for the Shiritori Challenge.

YayakoChiiMay 8, 2018 3:04 PM

May 9, 2018 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
@YayakoChii Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy this week.

For the movie matching challenge - closest score question.
My first pick is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
the first closests are Gintama movie 2 and Kizumonogatari - I dont follow these fandom
the second closest are Koe no Katachi and Mononoke Hime - I watched them previously
the third closest are No Game No Life - dont follow, and Kimi no Nawa - this one could be work if i get permission to use the third closest one (and I watched Howl no Ugoku Shiro too previously).

My second pick is Tennis no Ouji-sama Movie 2: Eikokushiki Teikyuu Shiro Kessen!
For this there are a few series with the same score and many with almost the same, but I dont follow these fandoms and almost all of them related to very long series, I just write a few of them: Digimon, Detective Conan, Code Geass, Bleach, Kidou Keisatsu, Doraemon, Dragon Ball Z... neither one is a stand-alone movie :'(

In a case like this, I'm going to tell you to use your second pick. Most of these fandoms don't require you to watch the original series to enjoy the movies. I only saw Bleach, Code Geass, Detective Conan, & Digimon with the same score. Out of the four I just listed, Digimon might be the only one I would not recommend watching unless you watched the previous movies. For Detective Conan and Bleach movies, you really only need to know the basic backstory. The Code Geass movie is not directly related to the TV series, but the start of a complete different story, so I would recommend watching that.

>> Well, that's technically part of the title so it should be safe. If you want to know for sure wait for Kreyul to see if he says something different.

That's perfectly fine as long as you tell us which part of the title you used to search.

We accept both of them.

It's fine. I'll allow it. Just link to this message in your turn in/challenge post.
May 9, 2018 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
Kreyul said:
Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy this week.

Ah, thank you so much. :)

May 12, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Is there a way for someone to make a note of the shows added to the Critics and Connoisseurs Challenge somewhere? I signed up when it went active and have 70 shows to complete, but the original post has 72 now.

I'm just wondering if there is an easier way to add to the challenge (if someone wants to) instead of checking every entry individually.

It's not whether you can or not. You just do it.

May 13, 2018 10:12 PM

Feb 2010
We'll see what we can do. As a matter of fact, I had the same problem because I filled my challenge, watched the last couple entries I was missing, and when I was about to turn-in, I saw there were 71 entries instead of 70 (the 71st is Samurai Champloo, by the way), and I think similar situations have happened to me in the past in other challenges, so we'll see if we can improve that a bit.

@knowledge

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
May 16, 2018 10:13 PM

Jul 2016
For the "Studios Challenge", would I be able to use Hunter x Hunter 2011 as an entry using Madhouse as one of my studios even if I previously started it?

The challenge only says that previously seen do not count, and I know I only had the first 2 arcs (26 episodes), maybe the 3rd arc(another 10 episodes), watched when I started the challenge.

May 21, 2018 2:36 PM

May 2012
Historical Challenge said:
Watch an anime that started airing the same user the user above or below join MAL

Just wanted to confirm it is "Watch an anime that started airing the same year the user above or below join MAL" and not the same month ?
May 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Aug 2015
AngelShiva said:
Historical Challenge said:
Watch an anime that started airing the same user the user above or below join MAL

Just wanted to confirm it is "Watch an anime that started airing the same year the user above or below join MAL" and not the same month ?

It is the year. I will correct it in the challenge.
May 25, 2018 7:45 AM

Aug 2015
AobaSuzukaze said:
For the "Studios Challenge", would I be able to use Hunter x Hunter 2011 as an entry using Madhouse as one of my studios even if I previously started it?

The challenge only says that previously seen do not count, and I know I only had the first 2 arcs (26 episodes), maybe the 3rd arc(another 10 episodes), watched when I started the challenge.

Yes, you are allowed to use previously started series.
May 25, 2018 7:53 AM

Jul 2016
AYOSHINA said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

Yes, you are allowed to use previously started series.

Thank you very much.!

Aug 8, 2018 11:45 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
It's too late at night to figure out a better place to put this question, so I'm posting here.
What's going to happen with the 52 Weeks Challenge?
Aug 9, 2018 5:06 AM

Sep 2011
tbeans10 said:
It's too late at night to figure out a better place to put this question, so I'm posting here.

In discord it was announced:
To those concerned with the 52 Weeks Challenge: We will be allowing a temporary 'watch anything' requirement for the weeks MAL was unavailable. The anime used must fit the basic requirements required for the challenge.
So this still stands. It went longer than we thought though xD
Aug 9, 2018 8:20 AM

May 2017
Hello, nice to see challenges are back ^^

As the club has been down for a few months, for challenges that "start date is the day you post", are we able to make a post now and use anime we've watched for June and July?
Aug 10, 2018 9:32 AM

Oct 2013
riho88riho said:
tbeans10 said:

In discord it was announced:
To those concerned with the 52 Weeks Challenge: We will be allowing a temporary 'watch anything' requirement for the weeks MAL was unavailable. The anime used must fit the basic requirements required for the challenge.
So this still stands. It went longer than we thought though xD

Well that's good to know...
I tried to keep on and watched something random every week but since I need my blog to follow the items I freaked out and gave up
The blog function will be the last update I bet
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

196 by CsillaLoli »»
10 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8818 by Keiken »»
1 hour ago

» Featured Article Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Mar 7, 2017

316 by Sarada »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » 🎴 Official Member Cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Aug 30, 2016

682 by RackOrRuin »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 🍰 Member Birthdays ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kreyul - Jan 1, 2018

367 by RackOrRuin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.