Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 24, 2018 10:42 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
what no one bothered to make an official discussion thread before me? oh well here it is then

damn this movie is awesome, as expected from the story writer of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill

i love the Joker always saying its tough to be a hero lol

Catwoman is still selfish bitch that still comeback to join Batman in the end

and wow the last fight where Ninja Batman is shown that was greatly animated

9/10 for me because you need some background info on all the characters to really appreciate this movie and some parts have average 2D animation to save some budget i guess lol overall the 3D animation is not that bad
Apr 24, 2018 11:12 PM

Feb 2015
The movie sure is fun, but nothing makes sense, you can see that the movie was written by a Japanese writer without even looking at the credits, americans never were good at adapting Japanese content making it feel natural anyway, i think i might watch the Japanese version, once that comes out.

dehuman said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
as expected from the story writer of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill

Now i know why the story is so weak and makes no sense.

Apr 24, 2018 11:28 PM

Jan 2009
SteelingMax said:

dehuman said:

ye if you do not like exaggerated story telling and concepts like what gurren lagann and kill la kill have and those monkeys and bats forming a giant batman lol in this movie then you will not like it or just activate your suspension of disbelief lol
Apr 25, 2018 12:31 AM

Feb 2015
dehuman said:
SteelingMax said:

ye if you do not like exaggerated story telling and concepts like what gurren lagann and kill la kill have and those monkeys and bats forming a giant batman lol in this movie then you will not like it or just activate your suspension of disbelief lol

After the Gundam showed up, i was like fuck it, then enjoyed the Monkey/Bats team up, i actually gave it a 7 and wrote a review about it, my first one, even though a have a DBS manga review on my computer for a couple of months now.

Apr 25, 2018 12:54 AM
Dec 2014
DBS is horrible. This movie was pretty entertaining to watch.
Apr 25, 2018 2:56 AM
Apr 2018
I'm sure the ones who don't use their brains while watching stuff would find this very enjoyable, but for the rest of us it is just watch once and forget kind of anime. The story is there just to be there and the characters are just a lame parody of what they actually are; I was only able to stand this by fast forwarding to action. Also, since the animation is mostly CG it feels stilted and awkward. This is only for die-hard Batman fans who would watch anything as long as there is Batman in it and for anime fans who don't care what they watch as long as it's filled with action . They must have paid a good amount of money for promotion seeing how critics praise this as if it's the best thing since sliced bread. Last but not least, what's with Japan and monkeys?
cobra55Apr 25, 2018 7:27 AM
Apr 25, 2018 5:50 AM

Dec 2017
the story was utter garbage. the writer just shoved a bunch of shit together under batman label and published it. when you watch the trailer, you expect something completely different from what you get in reality
Apr 25, 2018 8:04 AM

May 2013
batman vs joker fight at the end is really good tho.
i thought batman really kill joker.
Apr 25, 2018 2:43 PM

Aug 2016
Batman anime madness, the Japanese voices were awesome and Joker & Harley were amazing.
For those saying it didn't make sense....it really wasn't complicated.....at all.
Loved how anime craziness was thrown in to perfection, mecha madness and Batman Ninjustu at the end.
Plus with the mecha combine and the flute playing, It made me feel the MMPR/KSZ vibes.
The CGI worked for me, and the Red Hood moment where the animation changed was cool.
Overall, such a fun & insane movie.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Apr 26, 2018 6:10 AM

Dec 2015
i thought the story are just so so , i watched a lot of batman movie and especially since i just watched the gotham by gaslight i still think the original batman is better. this has some good side bad side. got the dubbed somewhere , gonna watch the jap ver some other time

i think this batman is just panicking ,the batman i know can survive in any place with or without his tech. and the ninjas , really ninja prophecy about batman just sound too illogical , i think it'll be better that they just want to restore order and peace in japan

i dont think you can make that complicated robotic castle that era , or they could with proper resource? i felt like watching transformer when seeing those castle transformed
deathstroke castle look like the devil gundam. i dont think this robot fight make any sense their movement are just to swift , they should have more stiffed movement , i dont think even with all the resource provided you could make robot like that. i just dont like this robotic fight

horse dont dare to go to that steep cliff , i think
lololol when i saw the name sengoku batman, love the red hood looks btw

confirmed transformer , voltron megazord ??? omg i dont like this kind of fight. the robot lost to monkey formation and bats. just how the fck this show can be, formation of monkey and bat become the classic batman suit wtf

this joker , he had his training? he could fight batman 1 on 1 lol, batman become naruto now with that jutsu seal lololol

overall fine i guess, just hate the robot fight , and really going with that cart with bat symbol ????
ExeternaApr 26, 2018 6:14 AM
Apr 26, 2018 9:23 AM

Jan 2013
i skipped some segments here and there as i couldn't endure torture of such caliber and came to the conclusion that this filth has got to be the lamest reinterpretation of batman, ever.
Apr 26, 2018 2:09 PM
Apr 2017
I love Gurren Lagann, this one may use similar concepts, but done in a less impressive way.
Apr 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Dec 2008
What the hell did I just watch!? :v
Apr 27, 2018 7:35 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Uhm, wow! I'm baffled, and amused. xD I watched this in the English dub. I'd say my favorite voice performances were by The Joker who was voiced by Tony Hale and Harley Quinn <33 who was voiced by Tara Strong. Their voice acting was phenomenal! Love it! <3 As far as the story goes, I think it's.....absolutely ridiculous. xD But in the end, I liked this! My most favorite moment was the final battle with Batman against The Joker at the rooftop of the castle robot. It was intense and it was the best! But for the concept of giant castles transforming into giant fighting castle mechas during the Warring States period was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen... 「(゚ペ)

I did get some good laughs from the silliness so it's safe to say that I enjoyed this reinterpretation of Batman. 7/10 from me. I'm going to check out the Japanese version next time to listen to the Japanese voice acting.

Batman Ninjutsu lololol
Apr 27, 2018 1:07 PM

Mar 2013
This was a pretty good movie there were some letdowns but once I saw that this was done by the same guy who did gurren lagann the movie made way more sense, since to this guy story comes second or third. I did love the feudal designs they looked great was not expecting bane to be a sumo but it made sense with the era, red hood's design was my least favorite one I get that he was supposed to be a monk but it was still my least favorite one. The fights were good especially the one's near the end a little mad that we didn't get to see much of the other fights like red hood vs. deadshot or nightwing vs. penguin I feel like they could have extended those fights. Bane was a surprise but it kinda sucks he was only there for one fight and never seen again not even at the end it would have been perfect if he showed up to help one of the other one's like two-face.

glad that catwoman was still a double crosser I'm glad they kept her gimmick and that fight with harley was nice to watch but could have used a little more sass. they really went all out on this movie what I mean by that is they pretty much summed up japans culture in this movie you got feudal era, ninjas, shoguns, sumo's, samurai's, robots, you got gattai, varies art styles, a really good fight atop of a palace, this movie sums up everything japan loves except idol's.

was this movie underwhelming? yes. Would I rewatch this? yes about 9 more times but definitely not subbed. Would I recommend this? ... yes because it's one of the better batman movies as of late. what could have made this movie better for me would be if the movie was longer or if it was a two maybe three part saga. they definitely could have explored a little bit more after all when batman showed up everybody else was in japan for two years while he was only there for a few month's (I think 3 or 4).

before I ramble on any longer I just want to say good movie, would watch again, not apposed to the idea of japan making another batman movie and ssj nightwing... you heard me.
Apr 27, 2018 5:38 PM

Dec 2016
Entertaining trash lol, god if only the entire movie was 2d and animated like the quick Batman vs Bane fight, this would've been so much better. Doesn't help that the English Dub is fucking trash, especially the Joker
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 27, 2018 5:53 PM
Jul 2017
look... "Ninja Batman" sets up the same kind of expectations as "Snakes on a Plane"... this isn't exactly Citizen Kane or even Star Wars.

But I would definitely pay top dollar for a midnight showing on a big screen with a friendly crowd.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Apr 28, 2018 3:44 PM
Nov 2016
What an extremely disappointing movie. The concept has so much potential yet the movie fell short in so many ways. The story and the dialog are very bad. The CGI can be very stiff and out of sync with the audio at some points. The fights, with the exception if the final battle, are forgettable. It feels rushed. There are so many problems with this film I honestly don't understand all of the praise it's getting. 3/10 for me.
Apr 28, 2018 7:56 PM

May 2012
Well that was rather mediocre if you ask me. While I'm a fan of batman this story was just pretty meh and rather over the top if you ask me...

That with the rather interesting 3D in the beginning but procedural near the ending getting worse and worse made it really meh if you ask me.

Either way it was in general a decent watch but rather meh if you think about it as the whole concept of combining old japan + ninja's + Batman... Oh well.
Apr 29, 2018 12:08 PM

Jul 2017
This was a fun movie, nothing more. There isn’t any character exploration so if you’re not knowledgeable about the Bat family or Batmam’s villains chances are you ain’t going to enjoy this. I never watched sub (I don’t plan too either) so I can’t sympathise with others complaints.

The movie had potential. The concept of heroes being transported to an era with ninjas and samurai sounds cool on paper but this just fell flat on its face.

The plot was too over exaggerated and rushed that things felt like they were happening just to move the plot along. The animation was good, however I didn’t like the art style (it didn’t fit the Samurai time period). The fight scenes were good, especially the final fight with Bats Vs Joker. The music was meh and pretty forgettable.

Overall, I’ll give the movie a 3/10.
FlexstyleMay 1, 2018 9:37 AM
May 1, 2018 7:15 AM
Apr 2016
This was terrific. The TERRIfic in TERRIfying. It was a mistake to let Westerners do a joint work with Japanese (and probably vise-versa) on Batman, who is the most tragic, misused, abused character in the current decade. They tried real hard with the visuals, which were commendable, at times, but behind them there was... a puddle of mismatched colours? I guess this is what narcotic intoxication looks like from the inside.

It is a Batman film, but it is not the Batman the world knows. The chronological illness of Japanese people is still running deep - they are trying to be too unique. Outside-ly.
Daniel_NaumovMay 1, 2018 7:20 AM
Re:formed
May 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
Decent CGI and final fight,the rest was trash.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 2018 12:40 PM

Aug 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
This was terrific. The TERRIfic in TERRIfying. It was a mistake to let Westerners do a joint work with Japanese (and probably vise-versa) on Batman, who is the most tragic, misused, abused character in the current decade. They tried real hard with the visuals, which were commendable, at times, but behind them there was... a puddle of mismatched colours? I guess this is what narcotic intoxication looks like from the inside.

It is a Batman film, but it is not the Batman the world knows. The chronological illness of Japanese people is still running deep - they are trying to be too unique. Outside-ly.

Clap, clap.
Well done you just won the award for the dumbest comment ever!
No, it's not the Batman the world knows and yes it has Japanese uniqueness.
That was the whole point of letting a Japanese studio do it.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 2, 2018 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
This movie far exceeded my expectation. It is far and away the greatest piece of Batman media ever conceived.

I hope Takashi Okazaki gets more work, he is seriously underrated.
May 2, 2018 11:53 PM

Jan 2018
I enjoyed the first half but the second half is just too boring.
May 3, 2018 2:01 AM
Apr 2016
JokerVentura said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Clap, clap.

I thought the point was to create a piece of art in joint effort, to try to rehabilitate the misused Batman as well. Clearly, my take on their intentions was flawed, as instead of art you got these psychedelic moving pictures.
But then again, it was Bob team epic behind the animated film, so there is just some hope it was meant to turn out this way.
May 3, 2018 2:26 AM

Aug 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
JokerVentura said:

Clap, clap.

I thought the point was to create a piece of art in joint effort, to try to rehabilitate the misused Batman as well. Clearly, my take on their intentions was flawed, as instead of art you got these psychedelic moving pictures.
But then again, it was Bob team epic behind the animated film, so there is just some hope it was meant to turn out this way.

It was meant to be this way, they used the creator of Kill la Kill & Gurran Lagann to write it, hence the crazy action and mecha. It was never going to be traditional Batman or any version you've seen before, it was always going to be action, fun and madness.
May 3, 2018 7:34 AM
Apr 2016
JokerVentura said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

It was meant to be this way, they used the creator of Kill la Kill & Gurran Lagann to write it, hence the crazy action and mecha. It was never going to be traditional Batman or any version you've seen before, it was always going to be action, fun and madness.

Yeah, it really was not fun, as the previous reply stated. It was just all over the place, unlike Gurren Lagann. Though I admit some scenes did have strong Gurren Lagann vibes (with mechs mostly), and that was probably the only redeeming feature - some thorough visuals.
May 3, 2018 8:03 AM

Mar 2018
Ninja monkeys Batman, the best comedy movie of 2018 for me.

A scientific western hero goes back in time to Japan Sengoku era, only to meet more technologically advanced mecha fights. Like, what?

I was literally laughing my ass off when 5 villains combined their castles. We Power Rangers now?

An army of monkeys and bats fused together to become a giant classic Batman. *insert Saitama's 'OK' face here*

"Anyone who's lived in a world of violence can't hide that murderous intent, but will be deceptive, especially if it's Joker."
2 sec later...
*murderous intent unveiled*

Facepalmed.

Ninja art: Substitution Jutsu. Batman Style. lmao again.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill but I can't take this movie seriously. It's like an elaborate April Fool's joke to me. The creators spared no effort 'not' to take this movie seriously. That's the impression I get.

Nevertheless a fun movie.
6/10

RenkiniMay 3, 2018 8:15 AM

May 3, 2018 8:04 AM

Jan 2013
That was actually pretty fun.
Just the right amount and style of cheesiness.
The 3D wasn't terrible, but I wish this was 2D.
May 3, 2018 7:09 PM

Jan 2009
i do not get some of the complains here

since this is clearly intended to be different than the usual batman animation considering this is made by anime makers in japan, thats why critics are even calling this as something fresh and that is the whole point lol
May 3, 2018 7:15 PM

Dec 2017
Lol people dissing writers if like they can even right at all.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
May 3, 2018 11:54 PM
Apr 2016
dehuman said:

since this is clearly intended to be different than the usual batman animation considering this is made by anime makers in japan, thats why critics are even calling this as something fresh and that is the whole point lol

The problem is, while trying to make it different and unique is fine, is what progress means, they have almost completely lost the "Batman" part of the Ninja Batman film. This is the main point of complaint - while there is definitely more Batman than in Jack Snyder's deranged reboot, the most Batman thing in this particular animated film is the name of it.
Daniel_NaumovMay 4, 2018 12:03 AM
May 4, 2018 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
Daniel_Naumov said:
dehuman said:

The problem is, while trying to make it different and unique is fine, is what progress means, they have almost completely lost the "Batman" part of the Ninja Batman film. This is the main point of complaint - while there is definitely more Batman than in Jack Snyder's deranged reboot, the most Batman thing in this particular animated film is the name of it.

arent you just being a purist? Batman cliches/tropes are still there like Batman cannot kill and Joker is daring him to kill for example
May 4, 2018 3:11 PM
Apr 2016
dehuman said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

arent you just being a purist? Batman cliches/tropes are still there like Batman cannot kill and Joker is daring him to kill for example

As a matter of fact I am, which is not anyhow wrong in my book (at least in Batman context purism is only right). Yes, it is there, but they have mostly failed to translate them into Japanese, as I have mentioned somewhere Batman says "IT IS YOU WHO WILL BE PUT INTO THE GROUND JOKER" which is like, yeah... impure. Yes, there are elements and symbols that were allocated to Batman pre-reboot by Zack Snyder, but instead of being a focus, they were just there for those flashy robot fights in the end. I really do not want to hate on this particular attempt at Batman, but for how lacking it is I simply see no choice with my conscience.
May 5, 2018 8:51 AM

Mar 2013
Not very good, both story and animation wise, I kinda liked that small segment with the 2d animation featuring redhood but over overall this is pretty passable
May 5, 2018 11:47 AM

Nov 2016
Got bored half the way. One thing they got right is the sound acting, the Seiyuu was good and the CG was nice-ish
DL98May 5, 2018 12:06 PM
May 5, 2018 2:43 PM

Aug 2012
This movie was wacky as fuck.
May 6, 2018 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
I would like to see more things in this style, although the movie itself was pretty boring to me.
May 8, 2018 6:25 PM

Sep 2014
Anyone else watch this on Amazon yet? The English audio quality sounds really bad and since they didn't have dual audio, they just put the Japanese version at the end, like a double movie and it sounds great. I just want to make sure this is just an Amazon problem and not a Blu-Ray problem.

*EDIT* Either way, I refunded it. Avoid it if you are interested in the English dub, it's really bad quality. I'm gonna grab it on Redbox or just pick up the actual Blu-Ray instead.
KamikazeKeegMay 8, 2018 6:47 PM
May 10, 2018 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
That. Blew me away. I can't wait to watch it again in Japanese! I'm so glad there's a top notch 3D animated piece now that doesn't piss me off like Houseki no Kuni. All the varied visuals were just a treat! :D

SteelingMax said:

dehuman said:

Ouch, I felt that one Dx The only story thing that I really wondered about is the Bat Clan. They have a prophecy that a guy in a bat costume will be their savior, so what do they do? All dress up in bat costumes so they can never tell when the real guy shows up lol
May 11, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2016
First half was fun to watch. Harley pulling out an 'animated' map with the batmobile pointer was just plain ridiculous yet that's what makes them Joker and Harley. <3

Second half when the Voltron castles show up was the moment it started going downhill. The robot vs monkey+bat fight and Batman kagebunshin-ing didn't make any sense. Why the hell did Grodd pass the flute? He could still play that flute anyway. Organic chunks of monkeys (really?) destroying an iron robot in a punch-out fight? Okay...

I'd give it 3/10 but I give 5/10 because there's waifu Harley and because it's freaking Batman.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
May 12, 2018 8:11 PM

May 2015
I seriously don’t have words to describe what I just saw... other than Cocaine Poison Ivy & Joker flower is a hell of a drug! 😝
May 13, 2018 2:22 AM

Oct 2009
Well that was ridiculous. Started off pretty great imo, I love the animation and artistic style. But then it decided turn into a nonsensical mech battle and monkeys, bats combining madness. I did enjoy the last sword fight, I wish it was more of that. Honestly what a waste of potential, it could've been this rural take on Batman in feudal Japan but nope.

Probably best enjoyed under some substance.

6/10
May 17, 2018 3:31 PM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
Silly AF. Story was a total mess. Things were ridiculous and didn't make a lick of sense. The fight choreography was pretty damn good.

Love the style but the animation was a bit janky at times. Japanese Joker didn't really feel like Joker, definitely recommend the Dub over the Japanese any day of the week (and my 2 favorite Japanese VAs were in the cast, the dialog is just 100000000000x better in English.)

5.5/10 but I'll round up to 6 for my score.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 10, 2018 8:11 AM

Jun 2015
PastFuturist said:
look... "Ninja Batman" sets up the same kind of expectations as "Snakes on a Plane"... this isn't exactly Citizen Kane or even Star Wars.

But I would definitely pay top dollar for a midnight showing on a big screen with a friendly crowd.
star wars? ep 1-6 maybe, the disney ones are absolute shit, compared to that, even the dub is a 10/10

I was being rather generous and gave it a mal 9 too
Aug 18, 2018 12:30 PM

Dec 2012
lol KOYASU!!!!
Catwoman.
They disappeared.
Time travel?
Batman is attacked.
lol No tall buildings for him to use.
Joker?
Harley is there, too.
Holy crap! They're fighting so fast.
Batman escaped.
Who is that beautiful woman? Nice oppai.
That's Selina? Wow. Waifu material.
2 years? What took Batman so long?
Nightwing. ONOD!!!!
Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin? WTF!
That's Poison Ivy?
lol at Bruce saying Missionary was a good idea to Selina.
lol at the Bat symbol on Bruce's head.
Alfred is there.
Selina oppai.
Selina booty.
That's Bane?
Armored Batman.
It was Harley. Also, nice oppai.
Bats have come.
Nightwing and Red Robin.
Of course there's a bat clan.
Selina oppai.
Robin arrives and he has a monkey.
Harley oppai jiggle.
Sore wa dou kana?

And that was the end. It was ok. Selina is waifu now. Also, that fine girl Deathstroke was with is waifu as well.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 3, 2018 10:42 PM

Jun 2007
This is a daffy masterpiece, the best Batman toon in years. Get some taste guys
Sep 3, 2018 11:13 PM

Sep 2015
all throughout the movie i was like ok I can see this being a 6, the story is a little weak but the art is very beautiful. Then the fucking castles started transforming individually pushing it to a 7. Then they fucking combined and turned into a gundam, had to give it an 8 at this point. Then the giant fucking monkey showed up and dodge the missle one piece logia style and I was like welp 9 it is. THEN THE FUCKING BATS SHOWED UP AND I WAS JUST LIKE 10/10 IGN
Any cute girls please feel free to join my harem: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70667
Sep 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Jun 2007
Lemoniscate said:
all throughout the movie i was like ok I can see this being a 6, the story is a little weak but the art is very beautiful. Then the fucking castles started transforming individually pushing it to a 7. Then they fucking combined and turned into a gundam, had to give it an 8 at this point. Then the giant fucking monkey showed up and dodge the missle one piece logia style and I was like welp 9 it is. THEN THE FUCKING BATS SHOWED UP AND I WAS JUST LIKE 10/10 IGN

Great minds, my dude
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A Question about Batman .

_syedmuhammad__ - Aug 29, 2021

4 by Guts-Valley »»
Oct 24, 2021 5:43 AM

» Critics are loving this Anime

Jhon_Bacon - Apr 15, 2018

20 by Ronninn »»
Oct 12, 2021 9:07 AM

» joker looks like yagi

KuroudoAkabane - Aug 10, 2018

0 by KuroudoAkabane »»
Aug 10, 2018 8:14 AM

» Blu-Ray and DVD Info

Shinmurai-kuN - May 4, 2018

2 by tsubasalover »»
May 11, 2018 1:43 AM

» Why is it OVA?

SuperKHS1 - May 3, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 3, 2018 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.