Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2018 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
Let's get to know each other! To make this more relevant to the club, include the following in your introduction:

1. How you found out about BanG Dream
2. Why are you interested in the franchise/game
SkittlesApr 3, 2018 4:04 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 3, 2018 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
I'm Skittles, currently working in a big news corporation in my home country. Been an anime fan for as long as I can remember. I started using MAL back in 2009, but wasn't really active until 2015. I love contributing to this site, which is why I decided to take up several positions in MAL. If you want to know more about me, check out my MAL Interview :p

I found out about Bandori during my first trip to Japan at the beginning of this year. Advertisements for the game were everywhere in Tokyo, so it was natural for me to become interested. I was a longtime SIF player, but I kinda grew bored of it and decide to move to Bandori instead. What interests me about Bandori is that the franchise mainly uses rock songs, which is a breath of fresh air from all the pop tracks in other idol games.

Looking forward to knowing you guys!
Apr 10, 2018 8:48 PM
Dec 2016
Hey guys! I have been playing Bandori since launch, so if new players need help micromanaging your area items and member, let me know. I’m not the most active on MAL, but I’ll try to respond every other day. I found out about Bandori during an Umidah stream.
Apr 10, 2018 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Hey there. I'm a random guy who spends his free time in video games and sometimes anime. I love rhythm games and CGDCT anime, feel free to talk to me about any of these topics :)

I played The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage for a considerable amount of time, but eventually lost interest. I was looking at Bandori for a while back then, I saw it had animu covers and more traditional vertical scrolling gameplay which made it quite appealing for me, but I didn't really want to bother with another game in Japanese.
I was happy when I saw that it was being brought over to the west (Bamco pls when's Deresute in English?), and downloaded it day 1. If you've seen the Bandori thread on the games forum, you might know I'm not exactly happy with its gameplay, but I quite like it compared to many other idol games. I'll definitely keep playing it, though not too seriously.

I'm interested in Bandori because I'm a huge rhythm game fan, a cute anime girl fan, and I really like animu music. I'm hoping they'll eventually add some of the songs in the Japanese version, like This game, that would be really awesome. I need a rhythm game to play on my phone and this will work pretty nicely.

Nice to meet you guys.
Apr 10, 2018 9:12 PM

Jan 2016
Whattup I'm Yuni, connoisseur of CGDCT and indulger of all things Love Live and now, BanG Dream! The Hikawa sisters have showed me the way and I am now their servant. Don't let me catch you shit talking the Hikawa sisters ya hear me?

I was introduced to BanG Dream by @Kiyotaco and well, I'm kinda addicted already. I still play Bandori fairly casually with more focus on the rhythm game than the gatcha, although once the first Sayo and Hina 4*s hit EN, my priorities may change. Feel free to hit me up on either Bandori or SIF (you can find my SIF ID through my School Idol Tomodachi account.)
Apr 11, 2018 12:31 AM

Jul 2009
@Kiyotaco @Lord_Sithis

Nice to meet you guys! Great to see some rhythm game veterans in the club unlike me.

Yuni said:
The Hikawa sisters have showed me the way and I am now their servant.

I'm also their slave, but I don't mind it at all tbqh :>
Apr 11, 2018 9:17 AM
Dec 2016
Skittles said:
@Kiyotaco @Lord_Sithis

Nice to meet you guys! Great to see some rhythm game veterans in the club unlike me.

Yuni said:
The Hikawa sisters have showed me the way and I am now their servant.

I'm also their slave, but I don't mind it at all tbqh :>

Me too, I have their paired 4* on my JP account.
Apr 11, 2018 8:00 PM

Sep 2014
Short introduction.
Hi. I am Sky and I wasted most of the my free time on rhythm games and anime.
Love Live is my idol hell gate. I met many friends in the idol community.
I am the biggest Hanamaru fan. I play SIF and Bandori; also play Shadowverse.
My best bang dream girls are Kasumi, Saya, and Hina.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2018 10:04 PM

Oct 2015
Hey, I'm EGOIST. Big fan of most japanese songs in general and the singer, chelly from the group EGOIST hence the name. I also am a big fan of Love Live! specifically sunshine. Chika = Best Girl. I knew of BanG Dream! because of the anime and knew from the start it was going to be a multimedia project since I liked rhythm games, why not try the bandori game as well? Other than that I play sif as well and a bit of osu. I actually just started SIF 3-4 months ago and am no rank 146 (lol)

I'm pretty interested with their covers the most and the group Roselia(pretty generic hehe) but best girl is no doubt Saya
Apr 14, 2018 1:05 AM

Feb 2018
tfw you only just found out there's an introduction thread

Anyway hello to all, my name's Caeli and I guess you could say I'm an idol enthusiast. It doesn't show on my profile, but I swear I'm into a good number of idol franchises

I found out about Bang Dream because of the SIF community, like many other people. That was a year ago, during JP's launch week. Although I quit after a month or so, I came back recently because the 4* rate upgrade was too tempting, and it just so happened that when I came back the EN version was already announced for release

I like Bang Dream because of multi lives, god-tier art and great original + cover songs

Best girl is Moca, she can run me over with a bus anytime. I also like Sayo and Arisa. All bands are best bands tbh - I've tried to pick one many times but I love them all pretty equally

Feel free to hit me up anytime :)

edit: rewrote post as my preferences have changed
shslAug 18, 2018 3:24 AM
Apr 14, 2018 1:54 AM

Jul 2009
Iivanoure said:
Best girl is Aoba freaking Moca, she can run me over with a bus anytime.

Underrated girl is underrated, good taste. She's easily Afterglow's best girl and one of the most likable band members in the game.

Apr 14, 2018 2:08 AM

Feb 2018
Skittles said:
Iivanoure said:
Best girl is Aoba freaking Moca, she can run me over with a bus anytime.

Underrated girl is underrated, good taste. She's easily Afterglow's best girl and one of the most likable band members in the game.

Moca is underrated? :o from what I've seen she seems to be one of the more popular members outside of Popipa, but I'm not all that updated so I could be wrong haha

regarding renders, have you checked out bandori.party? they provide renders for all cards in the game
shslApr 14, 2018 2:11 AM
Apr 14, 2018 2:44 AM

Jul 2009
Iivanoure said:
Moca is underrated? :o from what I've seen she seems to be one of the more popular members outside of Popipa, but I'm not all that updated so I could be wrong haha

regarding renders, have you checked out bandori.party? they provide renders for all cards in the game

Mmm she might be loved in the JPN fandom, but I'm not too familiar with that. All I hear are people harping on about Saaya and the Hikawa twins lol.

That's actually my go-to site, but all of Moca's best renders have their sides cut off so it's difficult to make GFX with them :'(
Apr 14, 2018 1:28 PM

Jan 2016
Skittles said:
Iivanoure said:

Mmm she might be loved in the JPN fandom, but I'm not too familiar with that. All I hear are people harping on about Saaya and the Hikawa twins lol.

That's actually my go-to site, but all of Moca's best renders have their sides cut off so it's difficult to make GFX with them :'(

I dunno how accurate Bandori Party is when it comes to the international Bandori fan base but on that site at least, Moca is the 2nd most popular character after Yukina, while Saaya and the Hikawa twins are somewhere near the middle

Also yeah why are some of Bandori party’s renders blurred out at the sides ;-; was hard to find renders for EP to make me GFX stuff :(
Apr 14, 2018 10:27 PM
Jul 2015
Hey guys! I'm CSM ! I'm a med student who has a passion for music (and cute girls doing cute things show cause those are a masterpiece ya hear me ? XD) I've been watching various anime (mostly CGDCT but I enjoy most genre in general) and studying music (I play piano!) as a hobby for as long as I can remember. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

I've been a fan of Love Live! and has been playing SIF for about half a year, and I'm fortunately enough to get to know BanG Dream! through reddit , twitter, and general online hype regarding Bandori EN release in general lol I've played the game, watch the anime, and even get to know some of the seiyuu (Aimin is the ray of sunshine that we do not deserve ;-;) and I must say it's a very enjoying experience so far! I can't wait to explore this wonderful franchise more and more in the future!

PS. Poppin Party is mah best band, fite me.
Apr 14, 2018 10:50 PM

Jul 2009
CSMPiano said:
I've played the game, watch the anime, and even get to know some of the seiyuu (Aimin is the ray of sunshine that we do not deserve ;-;).

Woah, nice! Did you personally meet them in Japan or an anime convention?

Ahhh, a man of standard tastes I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jk they're awesome, Tokimeki Experience is best song.
Apr 14, 2018 11:48 PM
Jul 2015
nah nothing that fancy xD , I just mean I got to know her through various online sources such as live performance video on bandori channel, seiyuu video that was subbed, follow her on twitter and all that lol. I still haven't been to Japan yet, but it's one of my dream in the future :3

And well well well, it seems that you sir also have quite a great taste ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2018 1:17 AM

Jan 2016
CSMPiano said:
Hey guys! I'm CSM ! I'm a med student who has a passion for music (and cute girls doing cute things show cause those are a masterpiece ya hear me ? XD) I've been watching various anime (mostly CGDCT but I enjoy most genre in general) and studying music (I play piano!) as a hobby for as long as I can remember. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

I've been a fan of Love Live! and has been playing SIF for about half a year, and I'm fortunately enough to get to know BanG Dream! through reddit , twitter, and general online hype regarding Bandori EN release in general lol I've played the game, watch the anime, and even get to know some of the seiyuu (Aimin is the ray of sunshine that we do not deserve ;-;) and I must say it's a very enjoying experience so far! I can't wait to explore this wonderful franchise more and more in the future!

Eyy welcome! I’m also a pianist (classically trained for like 15 years) and it’s always nice to find another one :’) Also glad to find someone who understands that Aimi is far too precious for this world 👌
Apr 15, 2018 2:06 AM
Jul 2015
[/quote] (classically trained for like 15 years) [/quote]
Holy shit my friend, that's intense :o I only had like...7 years XD I pretty much self-study from there. Now I'm more of composer/arranger type of guy (really enjoy studying music theories and voicings and shit), performance isn't really my strong point lol but still, so glad I get to meet another cool guy :D
The reason I came to know the existent of this club is from your profile actually lol I read your reviews quite often and I would check your profile for update from time to time (my favorite reviews from you is definitely LL! series, both OG and Sunshine) thanks for warm welcome!
Apr 15, 2018 2:47 AM

Jan 2016
CSMPiano said:
(classically trained for like 15 years)
Holy shit my friend, that's intense :o I only had like...7 years XD I pretty much self-study from there. Now I'm more of composer/arranger type of guy (really enjoy studying music theories and voicings and shit), performance isn't really my strong point lol but still, so glad I get to meet another cool guy :D
The reason I came to know the existent of this club is from your profile actually lol I read your reviews quite often and I would check your profile for update from time to time (my favorite reviews from you is definitely LL! series, both OG and Sunshine) thanks for warm welcome!

Aww thanks for the kind words ;w; actually I am currently majoring in Music Composition so looks like composition is another thing we have in common xD
Apr 15, 2018 4:55 AM
Jul 2015
"Wait what the fuck did I just came up with" - said every songwriters ever lmao
I'm quite inexperienced though, I've been arranging various ani-songs on piano for 3 years now, but I only started composing like......half a year ago xD so in the future plz teach me senpai :P
once again, nice to meet you!
Apr 15, 2018 5:27 AM
Feb 2007
Hello minna~ I go by Rusette on almost all of my online stuff but you can call me Ru for short. :3

I just started playing Bandori and I'm completely hooked! I did play SIF but I didn't really get into it that much because I really had a hard time playing it. I was always used to straight lines and falling bars when it came to music/rhythm games so when SIF introduced the curved lines and falling circles, I was completely discombobulated. I'm still a big fan of LL anime though! Just really didn't play the game.

So when Bandori came out in EN (I did try and play JN but yea I can't understand anything so who am I kidding) I was ecstatic! I love everything about the game, srsly. The concept, the interface, the colors, THE SONGS, the characters, EVERYTHING IS SHINY AND I LOVE IT! So I hope I get to play with you guys! I'm still trying to get the hang of it though but yea I'm getting there :'D Nice to meet you all and see you around! :DD

Oh and best Bandori girl for me is Lisa, closely followed by Tomoe and Saya. Kanon's almost always flustered self and Sayo's utter hatred towards carrots is slowly making their way to my fangirl heart. :3

EDIT:
Yukina x Lisa remains as my OTP. Closely followed by Saya x Arisa and Sayo x Hina pair. :3 Oh and I'm kinda shipping Aya x Chisato now. :'D
villan8lleApr 15, 2018 5:31 AM
Apr 15, 2018 8:23 AM

Jul 2009
rusette said:
Oh and best Bandori girl for me is Lisa, closely followed by Tomoe and Saya. Kanon's almost always flustered self and Sayo's utter hatred towards carrots is slowly making their way to my fangirl heart. :3

Mmm Tomoe, Lisa, and Sayo; the cool gals :3

I'm also like you in regards to SIF. I enjoyed it, but didn't play for long because the gameplay is not exactly my taste. I wasn't too fond of the UI either sadly :(

What I like most about Bandori is that the songs are mostly rock tunes in contrast to SIF's pop tracks. A big incentive to play for me since I love rock and dislike pop in general xD
Apr 15, 2018 3:26 PM
Feb 2007
Skittles said:

What I like most about Bandori is that the songs are mostly rock tunes in contrast to SIF's pop tracks. A big incentive to play for me since I love rock and dislike pop in general xD

Very true. I mean I have nothing against the pop tracks but rock songs sound more appealing to me. Not to mention they're being played by an all girls band (Scandal, Stereophony and Silent Siren) What a time to be alive! \(≧▽≦)/
Apr 16, 2018 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
Hey, random people! I'm a slim guy who loves to play mobile games (currently avoiding pc games), especially mobile rhythm games! i'm currently playing Cytus II, Bandori, Dance Rail and Arena of Valor in my phone.
I played Cytus, Deemo, VOEZ, Love Live : SIF, and Lanota too. I recommend Cytus, Deemo, and Lanota, if you haven't played them yet.

How i found out Bandori? I just saw this game in my google play recommendation, and i pre-register it as soon as i saw it. Maybe Bandori appears because i always download some Anime and Rhythm games.

What interests me in Bandori is the game has a lot of character!! Decent gameplay, but kinda dissapointed it has Live Points, so if you miss a lot, you will failed(i can't play expert with this feature). The thing that interest me the most is the character motion in story, no joke that shit is the best.

My favorite girl is Hina Hikawa, favorite band is Pastel*Palletes and Roselia(maybe Hello Happy, because they sing my favorite songs).
♿250♿KG♿BEAST♿COMING♿THROUGH
Apr 16, 2018 10:41 AM

Jan 2016
ShiRo-iS-LiFe said:

My favorite girl is Hina Hikawa

Ayyy another Hina fan👌👌👌👌👌 a truly cultured individual

Very nice to meet you! I share your sentiment when it comes to Expert songs, there are a few that destroy me completely
Apr 16, 2018 1:54 PM

Apr 2016
Yuni said:
Eyy welcome! I’m also a pianist (classically trained for like 15 years) and it’s always nice to find another one :’) Also glad to find someone who understands that Aimi is far too precious for this world 👌

Wew classically trained pianist here as well. Been about 17 years for me, though haven't been doing too many difficult pieces since I moved last September.

I'm Goat and I like cute girls, music, SoL, and other boring stuff. Been following Bandori ever since the EN release information got announced, mainly interested in all the improvements over SIF which took my life for a while. Main best girl is Moca because she's a bully, after that it's Ran, Misaki, and hot rock mom (Tomoe). Clearly I'm an Afterglow main mostly because of their aesthetic and chemistry.

Outside of Bandori (and Love Live) I play a lot of random JRPGs, board games, watch garbage shows, and do other standard nerd things. I'm pretty into figures and general anime merch so if you have questions or want to talk about that I'm always down.
Apr 16, 2018 3:26 PM

Nov 2009
I think I found it on twitter when the JP version was first released....I did have to delete it because theres no room on my iPad for anything, but I hardly played it >8 (had to make room for Cytus II)

I downloaded it again for the english version on my phone... still want a 4* Ran tho

I really love rhythm games (I have played so many oxo )

I have 3 accounts for LLSIF (2 EN and 1 JP) & I have 2 accounts for Uta-pri (1 JP & 1 EN)
毎日, 日本語を勉強する
Apr 18, 2018 11:13 PM

Dec 2015
Haro everyone~ I just found this game because I just searched for a buncha rhythm games because I love rhythm games~ I never watched the anime YET, I just played the game.
I have a bunch of rhythm games (LLSIF, Tokyo 7th Sisters, Idolm@ster, and more), but most of them was deleted since I got bored of it.

I'm just interested in the game because it has a lot of my fav anime song covers, and GOOD WAIFUS. And tbh i think it's the easiest rhythm game i've ever played.
Apr 19, 2018 12:31 AM

Jul 2009
OtakuOne said:
Haro everyone~ I just found this game because I just searched for a buncha rhythm games because I love rhythm games~ I never watched the anime YET, I just played the game.
I have a bunch of rhythm games (LLSIF, Tokyo 7th Sisters, Idolm@ster, and more), but most of them was deleted since I got bored of it.

I'm just interested in the game because it has a lot of my fav anime song covers, and GOOD WAIFUS. And tbh i think it's the easiest rhythm game i've ever played.

Didn't hear a lot of good things about the anime so... I guess you don't have to be in a rush to watch it haha.

Easiest rhythm game? Damn o_o
Well, the only other rhythm game I've played was SIF and that was much easier than this tbh.
Apr 19, 2018 3:34 AM

Apr 2015
Hi everybody! I found out bout Bandori when a page I follow on twitter retweeted about the game being released in English, I had tried to play the Japanese version but I had no idea what was going on so I kinda stopped. I'm interested in the game because I've been playing SIF for over a year now, so I already liked the idea of being able to play another rhythm game.

Bandori is a lot more fun for me, at least at the moment. I like how there is a diverse range of characters and music, and multi-live is a really fun feature.
Apr 19, 2018 5:32 AM

Dec 2015
Skittles said:
OtakuOne said:

Didn't hear a lot of good things about the anime so... I guess you don't have to be in a rush to watch it haha.

Well, the only other rhythm game I've played was SIF and that was much easier than this tbh.

SIF is hard ;-;
I only play SIF on hard mode while BanG Dream's expert mode sometimes are just easy (like those 21-25 note difficulty)
Apr 19, 2018 6:14 AM
Jul 2015
OtakuOne said:
Skittles said:

SIF is hard ;-;
I only play SIF on hard mode while BanG Dream's expert mode sometimes are just easy (like those 21-25 note difficulty)

I'm the exactly opposite myself, I can FC most expert songs on SIF and can survive master with ease. While some Bandori experts really screw me over xD
Apr 19, 2018 6:21 AM

Jan 2016
OtakuOne said:
Skittles said:

SIF is hard ;-;

Damn that’s a first :o I personally think that Bandori on hard is comparable to SIF on expert, although I do understand why someone would think SIF is harder

SIF has 9 hitboxes instead of 7, and it’s in a semi circle which makes misclicking, especially during the “cyclones” that SIF beatmaps commonly have, happen pretty often ;-; Also the biggest factors are that SIF’s timing seems to be way stricter and SIF’s LP system makes practicing way less convenient
Apr 19, 2018 9:28 AM

Oct 2015
CSMPiano said:
OtakuOne said:

SIF is hard ;-;

I'm the exactly opposite myself, I can FC most expert songs on SIF and can survive master with ease. While some Bandori experts really screw me over xD
Same... But it's mostly due to the game no registering my taps/flicks which is kind of annoying at times all the time

and the anime is kinda meh. Very bland on so many levels sadly compared to Love Live
May 24, 2018 10:58 PM

Nov 2015
Hey guys! just thought i'd introduce myself

I basically just randomly saw the game on the app store and it looked interesting so i downloaded it. I'm still pretty new to the game. I'm interested in the game just because having played it for a little bit its a nice blend of a visual novel with the little stories and cutscenes and then its go the rhythm game aspect which i'm always a fan considering i play a bit of Osu.

Best girl is Misaki as my profile picture shows, although Kokoro is pretty good as well.
May 26, 2018 4:27 PM
Feb 2017
Hey, I'm Viv!

I first found Bandori back in late 2016? I'm bad with remembering dates oof, but I got into it from seeing it on twitter and hearing about the anime that aired in winter 2017! I'm still interested in bandori because it's so unique to me. I love the aspect of how the seiyuus are actually a band and perform, it's really refreshing!
I'm still new to MAL, and won't be active a lot but I'll continue loving bandori all the time ùwú
Sep 16, 2018 8:12 PM

May 2015
Hello, I'm Syluna o/
I started playing BanG Dream in late April, because a friend of mine kept talking about it. I was just too curious not to give it a try, but it took some time to seem insteresting (a week or two). I played some rhythm games before trying bandori, but I was too rusty, so I spent quite some time practicing.
I started playing it mainly because of what I heard about it so, at first, it was all about the characters and covers the bands did. I didn't really know much about the story and even less about how the game worked, so I had to see it all with my own eyes. I really like visual novels, so having that is a plus, I find it really fun and spend some free time reading some stories. Other than that, I like the fact that it is a play to win game. You can pay for stars, but you don't need to, the thing you need the most is effort. Also, I really enjoy the cover songs and the characters.
I'll probably keep playing it, because it helps me in a certain way when it comes to dealing with the tough daily life, that's a way of destressing, I guess.
Sep 18, 2018 1:51 AM

Feb 2016
I might be a bit late to the party on this one, but here goes.

I'm T31, simply a lover of anime and manga. I'm not too picky over my tastes. I've been an Idolmaster fan for several years, although I stopped playing the mobile games a while back. I'd heard of BanG Dream in passing conversations, but I never paid it much attention. One day in June, I saw it in the app store, and I was interested enough when I saw it to give it a shot. Love Live wasn't my thing, but maybe this was. I fell in love with it pretty quickly and I'm still playing it.

What really grabbed me from the start was that it wasn't Idolmaster or Love Live, or any other "idol" game (Pastel aside). As a fan of music, I instantly loved the group band approach and the relationships these characters had with one another. It wasn't a one-time unit formed to sing one particular song, it was instead a group of childhood friends that have been with each other for many years and continue to play together. It was fresh, and the rest is history. The music itself took a little bit of time for me to warm up to it, but I've really grown to like what they have. I like Roselia the most because I like the gothic rock aethestic, but I like the range diversity each band brings to the table. It also helps that the franchise is localised so I can actually have an easy time reading the stories instead of having to find fan translations online.

I did like the anime. I thought the drama was realistic and meaningful to those involved. Barring cases of CG and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, it was an interesting take on an origin story, and so I'm looking forward to seeing what seasons 2 and 3 will give us.
Doing nothing of importance.

Anime | Manga
Oct 1, 2018 2:04 AM
Oct 2016
hellooo peoples!!
I'm lime (with a lowercase 'l' and occasionally my favourite number 24 at the end if the name is already taken by some person) and I found out about BanG Dream via the anime, never heard of it before (my wish that a second season would come came true) and then a few months later I found out about that mobile game but I didn't really care about it until I heard there was a ww server coming. I'm also a fan of Love Live hehe watched all the anime and also play the game (also my best girl is Kotori), I'm aware of the existence of Idolmaster but never really gotten around to checking that out.

My favourite band is Roselia, I just really like their music, but I also like the other bands as well. Best girl in bandori is Rinko just cos (running out of things to say...).

Alsoooooo hobbies are drawing, love using watercolours, also I can play the piano and the guitar. If your wondering what anime and manga stuffs I'm into just look at my profile page ok that's all thanks for reading yaaaayy
bread is yummy
Nov 13, 2018 7:30 AM

Sep 2017
Hello ! I'm Zarc , 25 years old frenchy boy. If you want more informations you can check my profile , there is everything you need to know about me :D

Nov 24, 2018 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
ah geez,,, this is my first time posting on a board so i'll do my best haha. My name's Ellie and I am complete trash for BanG Dream. I found out about this franchise through Love Live School Idol Festival, and as a lover of cute things, I decided to give it a shot. Best bands Afterglow and Pasupare, and best girls Aya and Tomoe. I'll sell my soul for all girls though to be honest. Anyways, I hope this was a good introduction, and I hope to become friends!
Aug 7, 2019 1:29 PM
Apr 2019
Hiiiii ! I'm YEAHHBOiii , and I found out about bandori on last september , when I was searching for a fun game to play , and this caught my attention . I love bandori because the game is fun (currenly I'm taking a break from it ) and the characters are all really nice , and I also found my absolute waifu Moca on here .
Mar 13, 2020 9:28 PM
Jul 2016
Hello everyone! I’m Ayumi. I really like BanG Dream and my favorite character is Misaki. I was first introduced to the series after hearing about in from a video but I never really started getting into it until I decided to play the game one day. I especially like the art style of the series. I don’t really watch the series but I love the game and I really love girls band pico. I hope we can all be good friends and that this club will be more active. よろしく^ - ^
Apr 18, 2020 2:30 PM
Jul 2019
Hello, my name is CrazyPie472 ( you can just call me Pie ) and I discovered Bandori a little over a year ago. I was in my visual novel phase and mistook BanG Dream! for a visual novel lol. I love the characters and Aya Maruyama is my best girl. I also have an account on Bandori Party called CrazyPie, so you can also check that out if you want. :)
May 21, 2020 1:00 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
Yosu! The name's Klefki_of_Awsome, but everyone calls me Klefki these days cuz my Username is pretty hard to write properly in it's full version..^^'>
I was one of the original Bandori Fans from when the franchise was just starting back in Winter of 2015, and I'm also a solid Roselia Stan, even though lately I've been keeping an eye out on the other bands as well, as all of the bands in Bandori have a couple of great songs under their names, especially the original ones, but even RAS is really awesome, so yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of their music~!^^'
I don't play the game yet, but I do intend to do so when I'll have more time on my hand, and yeah, that about sums it up~!^^
Mar 3, 2023 7:08 PM
Feb 2021
HIHI NEW MEMBER HERE! MY NAME IS MIDORI
I started bandori roughly 2 years ago, I was an EN player but now I've immigrated to the JP branch bcuz im tired of waiting. I love all the game cards so much the artstyle is gorgeous!
My fav girls are: Yukina, Ako, Kasumi and Misaki!
If you wanna be friends, feel free to send a msg or a request! I'm always open for friends!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What are the chances of a 4th season?

ErenYeager_69 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by ErenYeager_69 »»
Oct 14, 2022 1:50 PM

Sticky: » Player ID's

Skittles - Apr 3, 2018

27 by rnalonto »»
Jul 3, 2020 3:19 AM

Poll: » [100 Members] Official Best Vocalist Poll

Skittles - Nov 1, 2018

5 by removed-user »»
Oct 15, 2019 2:08 PM

» [Forum Game] Show us your pull

NeoAnkara - Apr 26, 2018

4 by Yuni »»
Sep 29, 2018 3:42 PM

Poll: » [50 Members] Official Best Band Poll

Skittles - May 10, 2018

12 by Syluna »»
Sep 16, 2018 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.