Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 14, 2018 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we got to see more of Karen (LLENN) in real life this episode...
She seems so different compared to her in-game character. Well, I guess it's easy for her to act that way.

I honestly feel this episode is different compared to the first episode as it examines at both sides of her character. I don't like LLENN much still except for her combat skills. As I had expected, the world setting looks almost exactly the same with the barren lands.

She actually wore a green outfit for a bit before changing to her signature pink style. The action looked nice though, really intense and fast paced. Pitohui also getting more screentime~
Apr 14, 2018 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
Disadvantage of being tall, huh.

She's been finding the game that has her avatar as short, and GGO is the one. Wow the character (not sure if she's player or NPC) in the tutorial room. In the situation of not knowing what's happening but joined the game for the avatar, the teacher taught her strictly about weapons.

She decided to stay and learn to play. So that's how she got pink outfit. Elza Kanzaki's song, huh. Then fast running. Rumored to be pink beast, which caught a lady (Hikasa-san)'s attention. They became friends, and made promised to duel for meeting real life. Then she told her about the group she joined.

tsubasaloverApr 14, 2018 9:36 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 14, 2018 9:58 AM

Feb 2018
THis Show ist so boring I would actually prefer Jesus kun collecting women (sao) over this
Apr 14, 2018 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Meh, just a backstory episode that gives us the reason as to why she started playing and what got her in the squad jam. Not much happens.

But why can't you create a character in literally any game and instead it's random? That sucks considering that VRMMOS are kinda like a second life.
Apr 14, 2018 10:05 AM

Dec 2014
LLENN : The Origin.

Nice episode, they did a pretty good job of establishing Karen's character and the way she eventually found her way to GGO. Also, being tall isn't that bad. XD
Pito-san seems like an interesting person.

The dash sequences are still the best parts of this show. Super cool to watch.
Apr 14, 2018 10:07 AM

Apr 2016
She's not tall, they just made everyone around her to look small lol xD

New girl's hot.
Apr 14, 2018 10:11 AM

Nov 2016
So this where the series actually starts or at least where we got more backround about Karen. Being tall isn't always great :/

Lol,her reaction when she got a short and cute avatar was so adorable. Also nice to see how she got P-chan xD

Pito is also pretty cool. Wonder what she's like in rl.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 14, 2018 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
Just an episode giving some backstory for Karen. So that explains why her avatar in GGO is short. She has a height complex in real life. The girl she made friends with is pretty cool.
Apr 14, 2018 10:15 AM

Dec 2015
It would've been pretty hilarious if she finally got a cute character after all those tries, but it proved to be a boy. Would've been fun to watch her struggle with that.

Lol, the way she said "yes ma'am" was pretty cute.

"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 14, 2018 10:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So nerve gear was what piqued her attention to VRMMO's huh. A nice reference to SAO and ALO there. Hmm quite the complex she has about her height. Thats a lot of games she tried there. The tutorial NPC though was quite the handful but those scenes were fun to watch. A simple change of colours can really work wonders on one's appearance. Interesting how you can actually listen to music when out in the field. Llenn's first PVP fight sure went pretty well and sure made her famous. And thats how Llenn met P chan. A strong episode that did a great job of showing the origin of Llenn and how her first days in GGO were like and how she met Pino as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2018 10:16 AM

Nov 2016
Lmao Karen is tall compared to others. Pretty much an introduction episode that shoes how and why she plays CGO, there is nothing to spotlight. Not customizing your character was a bit weird.That camouflage in the desert tho. Pito was introduced she has some mystery. Hope by next week we get more action.
Apr 14, 2018 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
I just hope the action starts in the next episode.

BTW, is this real?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 14, 2018 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Ahhh the episode where they pretty much condensed her background (which I believe was bullshit btw) and kinda made things more acceptable compared to the Light Novel version. Also, I actually didn't noticed but I just remembered the customizable thing being taken away... this would not ONLY contradict the previous installments since this was taken a bit after the GGO arc from what I recall, but it also takes away an aspect of games.

Having custom avatars is one of the more essential parts of any game that relies on own characters or own-representatives, so it is rather even more skeptical about the writing which gets me a bit more on my nerves.

But aside from those two complaints, an alright episode personally. They at least fixed some problems I had with the original novel, but that's not saying much.
Apr 14, 2018 10:30 AM

Jun 2016
I call BS on the randomized character creation for every game, even the original SAO had a normal character creator.
Apr 14, 2018 10:33 AM
Jul 2011
It makes me how complexes of being too short is actually ancient history.
Feels like now people thinks and/or feels being too tall is an issue.

Being short might have been a thing in ancient Japan, for centuries from now as far as i know.
But in this SAO world, one girl thinking she wants to look short, that is how far things are changing as the times goes on.
Apr 14, 2018 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
el_morris said:

BTW, is this real?

Those are the characters that represent the avatars in the novels from what I recall so yeah.
Apr 14, 2018 10:39 AM
Jul 2016
Wasshio said:
Ahhh the episode where they pretty much condensed her background (which I believe was bullshit btw) and kinda made things more acceptable compared to the Light Novel version.

This. I'm amazed at how the anime so far has managed to fix every problem i had with the ln. They have literally changed everything they could realistically change to improve the story.

On a side note, Miyu's va is such a perfect fit!
Apr 14, 2018 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
Mouloxas said:
Wasshio said:
Ahhh the episode where they pretty much condensed her background (which I believe was bullshit btw) and kinda made things more acceptable compared to the Light Novel version.

This. I'm amazed at how the anime so far has managed to fix every problem i had with the ln. They have literally changed everything they could realistically change to improve the story.

On a side note, Miyu's va is such a perfect fit!

I still can't buy a lot of stuff in the anime since there's some things that made it apparent and kinda ticked me off. But I accept this more than the novel itself. Because... holy shit, I'm just going to say this I didn't liked the novel aside from like the beginning portion of it, and the structure of it was so... off-putting that I dropped it unfortunately.

I'm glad they at least fixed a lot of problems I had with it so far, if they keep it up then I may grow to like it. To be fairly honest xS
Apr 14, 2018 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
So here's the dumb excuse to why she play on a fps : "she was tall in every mmorpg she tried".

SERIOUSLY ?! wtf is this DUMB and UNREALSTIC future or you can't even chose your avatar on ALL THE GAMES (almost 40!) and you just can pray to have one you like ? Nice nobrain plot.
Apr 14, 2018 10:47 AM

Jul 2008
Titadou said:
So here's the dumb excuse to why she play on a fps : "she was tall in every mmorpg she tried".

SERIOUSLY ?! wtf is this DUMB and UNREALSTIC future or you can't even chose your avatar on ALL THE GAMES (almost 40!) and you just can pray to have one you like ? Nice nobrain plot.

Like one Youtube blogger once said: Kawahara Reki clearly knows absolutely nothing about Video Games.
Apr 14, 2018 10:50 AM

Oct 2013
Nayrael said:
Titadou said:

Like one Youtube blogger once said: Kawahara Reki clearly knows absolutely nothing about Video Games.

Then why did he even write this thing ?!
And why people love this thing full of bullshit ?! Damn I just can't understand

Seriously the Battle Royale training in World Trigger feels so awesome to me right now even if it was so slow
Apr 14, 2018 10:53 AM

Feb 2018
el_morris said:

BTW, is this real?

Is Pito the singer they keep mentioning? For some reason after they kept mentioning her name I got to wondering that. In the manga Pito was acting dodgy when asked about real life.

My name is not Bai nor do I have a Big Wang!!
Apr 14, 2018 10:54 AM

Jul 2008
Titadou said:

Because he was a young writer who wrote stuff that came to his mind I guess.
As for people loving it... well, realism and sense aren't really necessary for enjoyment. Some shows, like SAO, suck at intellectual levels but are very entertaining when one doesn't think too much about it.
Apr 14, 2018 11:03 AM

Oct 2013
Nayrael said:
Titadou said:

Because he was a young writer who wrote stuff that came to his mind I guess.
As for people loving it... well, realism and sense aren't really necessary for enjoyment. Some shows, like SAO, suck at intellectual levels but are very entertaining when one doesn't think too much about it.

I could like it I think... if he knew at least how write characters.
Meh, at least the charadesign is good eh...
Apr 14, 2018 11:06 AM

Jul 2008
Titadou said:

It should be noted that Reki did not write the story of this one. The Gun Gale Alternative spin-off was written by Siigsawa Keiichi, the author of "Kino's Journey". The setting is the same as Reki's (he made this whole randomized avatar BS), but the characters are not.
Apr 14, 2018 11:08 AM

Feb 2013
She has a height complex, cool.
Their challenge is ok too, I though they were enemies from the opening.
Apr 14, 2018 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Pito and LLENN, the strongest team in GGO before Kirito and Sinon appeared.
I don't think this duo can beat Kirito's team. The signature photon sword is so much better!

removed-userApr 14, 2018 11:32 AM

Aug 2016
Wasshio said:
Ahhh the episode where they pretty much condensed her background (which I believe was bullshit btw) and kinda made things more acceptable compared to the Light Novel version. Also, I actually didn't noticed but I just remembered the customizable thing being taken away... this would not ONLY contradict the previous installments since this was taken a bit after the GGO arc from what I recall, but it also takes away an aspect of games.

Having custom avatars is one of the more essential parts of any game that relies on own characters or own-representatives, so it is rather even more skeptical about the writing which gets me a bit more on my nerves.

Umm but isn't it was stated in the episode that it's only the first created character that is random? and that for customization you just need to create a new chara. Also i remembered in original SAO that kirito too did not design his chara when he first entered ALO on S1 episode 16.
whiters99Apr 14, 2018 11:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2018
Titadou said:
Nayrael said:

Seriously the Battle Royale training in World Trigger feels so awesome to me right now even if it was so slow

Reminder that Reki wasn't the guy that wrote this spin-off. It is written by another person. :L

Just wanted to note this.
Apr 14, 2018 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
whiters99 said:
Wasshio said:

Umm but isn't it was stated in the episode that it's only the first created character that is random? and that for customization you just need to create a new chara. Also i remembered in original SAO that kirito too did not design his chara when i first entered ALO on S1 episode 16.

Actually now that I remembered... yeah I think that I just forgot about that detail. Lmao. And I rewatched it not too long ago. But yeah I forgot that Kirito had a randomnized character before x.x
Apr 14, 2018 11:14 AM
Nov 2014
Swagernator said:
She's not tall, they just made everyone around her to look small lol xD

183 cm for a Japanese woman is extremely tall. Girls over 160 cm look huge compared to the other so she would look like a giant in the real life
Apr 14, 2018 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Nayrael said:
Titadou said:

It should be noted that Reki did not write the story of this one. The Gun Gale Alternative spin-off was written by Siigsawa Keiichi, the author of "Kino's Journey". The setting is the same as Reki's (he made this whole randomized avatar BS), but the characters are not.

Note that Titadou was more mad at the fact too that the reason why the character joined the games in the first place. It was because of her height complex which because of her being too tall it made her have a lack of self-confidence (then again the writing in the original novel blew it out of proportions compared to the anime).

I still call that bullshit but to be fairly honest it wasn't as bad compared to the novel version, WHERE literally the entire situation of her end was utterly unrealistic, this condensed it to an realistic degree.
Apr 14, 2018 11:20 AM
Apr 2016
Titadou said:
Nayrael said:

Adolescents are mostly embracing SAO hatism due to Kirito being strong throughout the series. I don't know, they wanted to see him in tears? Deranged? Because it would make it easier to sympathize with him? Mysterious animals, those human bags. Either way, the massive hatred does not anyhow dispel the actual values of the whole series (even here, even though it is a rip... wait, a spin-off, they planted the self;others plot, which is going to be resolved at the end)

I would have preferred a background episode about "M", but I guess it will happen the next time. What will it be I wonder? A stoic sniper saves Pink Devil in distress? Hmmm...
And the Pito girl/guy, I guess to make it, well, decent? maybe, the person will turn out to be paralyzed or impaired of sorts. And it will all work out well...
Re:formed
Apr 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Oct 2013
Nayrael said:
Titadou said:

This MC is still... hollow and so superficial...
It's the main theme of this spin-off I guess "superficial"
Apr 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
Wasshio said:
Note that Titadou was more mad at the fact too that the reason why the character joined the games in the first place. It was because of her height complex which because of her being too tall it made her have a lack of self-confidence (then again the writing in the original novel blew it out of proportions compared to the anime).

I still call that bullshit but to be fairly honest it wasn't as bad compared to the novel version, WHERE literally the entire situation of her end was utterly unrealistic, this condensed it to an realistic degree.

The point of my post was not to say that it makes the character likable. It's just giving out information ;P

I guess the author wanted to empower the idea that the VR is good for those who are not satisfied with their real life selves, but he could not do it by making her ugly (mainstream media practically forbids heroines that are not pretty), sickly (mainstream media wants her to be an active girl in real life), angry at her biological gender (mainstream media blah blah blah), or anything else that Editors don't want. So... height.
Not sure how much height is problem for Japanese girls. Being too high and angry about it seems to be far from uncommon as a trope in Japanese entertainment.
Apr 14, 2018 11:25 AM
Jul 2016
Wasshio said:

Not only did the ln blow it out of proportions, it was setting up plot points that never ended up happening, which the anime completely removes in addition to toning down most scenes.

@Izanagi please spoiler tag your post. Edit: Thanks
MouloxasApr 14, 2018 11:51 AM
Apr 14, 2018 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Nayrael said:
Wasshio said:

The point of my post was not to say that it makes the character likable. It's just giving out information ;P

I guess the author wanted to empower the idea that the VR is good for those who are not satisfied with their real life selves, but he could not do it by making her ugly (mainstream media practically forbids heroines that are not pretty), sickly (mainstream media wants her to be an active girl in real life), angry at her biological gender (mainstream media blah blah blah), or anything else that Editors don't want. So... height.
Not sure how much height is problem for Japanese girls. Being too high and angry about it seems to be far from uncommon as a trope in Japanese entertainment.

I think it makes sense. I mean, the idea is good to make VR look like a way for those to feel satisfaction upon themselves... I guess my issue is the way these are handled I guess Lol.

And my apologies if I jumped the gun x.x
Apr 14, 2018 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Mouloxas said:
Wasshio said:

Not only did the ln blow it out of proportions, it was setting up plot points that never ended up happening, which the anime completely removes in addition to toning down most scenes.

@Izanagi please spoiler tag your post.

I ACTUALLY talked about this to someone and apparently this person said the same complaint as you. Some of the established plot-points that the original novel had NEVER actually happened and they were just irrelevant to where they were never brought up again.

I understand that height complexes are a thing and I understand to a certain degree about the protagonist... it's just the novel blew it to a point where it LOOKED like everything around her life was complete shit because of her height complex (not even Kirito's BACKGROUND was overly blown like that). Fortunately, they just placed it to where its acceptable and can be digested. Which I'm SO happy about that.
Apr 14, 2018 11:29 AM
Apr 2016
Nayrael said:
Wasshio said:

Considering Asians are the next step before gnomes, it is quite a big problem for newer generations of developing children, who by not looking like others are having difficulties to fit into the highly enclosed society (which is basic info). You did not know about concept, here it goes.
Also, "wanted to empower the idea that the VR is good for those who are not satisfied with their real life selves"? Do you understand what "Art" is supposed to be? Try seeing Ready Player One. There will be one A.I. who has some insight on how great running away from reality into VR is. And this series, hopefully, supposedly and inevitably, should lead even the AVERAGEST, DUMBEST VIEWER, to understanding, that running away from reality is not anyhow dignified. It is the values, it is the symbolism. And so far, it is there.
Mouloxas said:
Wasshio said:

It is a good thing you criticize the source material, but please note this is the animated series discussion, and it has no flaws either of you could and would be talking about.
Apr 14, 2018 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
Nayrael said:

Considering Asians are the next step before gnomes, it is quite a big problem for newer generations of developing children, who by not looking like others are having difficulties to fit into the highly enclosed society (which is basic info). You did not know about concept, here it goes.
Also, "wanted to empower the idea that the VR is good for those who are not satisfied with their real life selves"? Do you understand what "Art" is supposed to be? Try seeing Ready Player One. There will be one A.I. who has some insight on how great running away from reality into VR is. And this series, hopefully, supposedly and inevitably, should lead even the AVERAGEST, DUMBEST VIEWER, to understanding, that running away from reality is not anyhow dignified. It is the values, it is the symbolism. And so far, it is there.
Mouloxas said:

It is a good thing you criticize the source material, but please note this is the animated series discussion, and it has no flaws either of you could and would be talking about.

We understand this is not an source material discussion and we get that. But we aren't really spoiling the series too much. It's more of a condensed idea of how the anime series fixed an issue from the novel, which made the series draggy as hell.

If I can give one criticism with GGO Alternative it's probably the fact that it's still something to get used to the background, and I can understand why people can call this bullshit sometimes. Because some people's perception when it comes to starting video games or MMOs can be different than others.
Apr 14, 2018 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
This felt like it should have been the first episode, but I guess they wanted to jump right into the action last week instead of starting with backstory and infodumps.

There wasn't too much action this time around, as we mostly learned about how Karen became interested in video games. Hopefully we'll get more action soon.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 14, 2018 11:37 AM

Apr 2015
Being tall is not always easy!

Background story of how and why Karen started playing GGO. That tutorial was too funny and especially every time LLENN said "Yes ma'am".

Being so small, it's actually hard to actually hit her. Her combat skills are impressive though, her speed and dashing.

Pito seems like a nice character.

"We can change your colour" this smells like Micro-transaction stuff :p
Apr 14, 2018 11:37 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
female lead

sexy badass women and a cute loli with guns

i

fuck

with

this
Apr 14, 2018 11:42 AM

Jul 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:

"The writer wanted a character who is not satisfied with their real self, and height complex is the most fitting complex for escaping into VR, without going into things that editors don't want a mainstream main character to have"

There. It says what the writer wanted a character to be about without suggesting that this is what the story wants to say in the long run. I'm sure even someone like you should understand the meaning of my post now.
Apr 14, 2018 11:43 AM

Jul 2012
That was actually decent, i guess i'm so sick of seeing all those BR games which is why the 1st episode was really boring for me. And i hope that it won't get only into BR stuff.
The thing that you can't customize your character with all the technology is really weird and that out of that the story developed ... (reminded steam early access with all the bullshit allowed, but still the technology is/should be far superior). Kinda interested where it's going.
Apr 14, 2018 11:46 AM
Apr 2016
Wasshio said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

We understand this is not an source material discussion and we get that. But we aren't really spoiling the series too much. It's more of a condensed idea of how the anime series fixed an issue from the novel, which made the series draggy as hell.

If I can give one criticism with GGO Alternative it's probably the fact that it's still something to get used to the background, and I can understand why people can call this bullshit sometimes. Because some people's perception when it comes to starting video games or MMOs can be different than others.

For me who have followed the whole animated SAO series since the beginning, it is quite painful to see users bash this one (GGO) just because they are uninformed on what GGO actually is (apparently mass just watches randomly, without discovering what was before). On one hand I understand it is merely that lack of information that makes them be little sheets, on the other hand, those little sheets...
Apr 14, 2018 11:48 AM
Apr 2016
Nayrael said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

"The writer wanted a character who is not satisfied with their real self, and height complex is the most fitting complex for escaping into VR, without going into things that editors don't want a mainstream main character to have"

There. It says what the writer wanted a character to be about without suggesting that this is what the story wants to say in the long run. I'm sure even someone like you should understand the meaning of my post now.

Wrong, still. There are worse conditions than height to attempt an escape, in theory, and the height is, in fact, the least troublesome of them... oh wait you said that. Moving on. Because tall people are endowed by nature and per se superior to the little folk. RoUgHlY. Either way stop bashing the idea because you disrespect a well-meant notion. And it has little to do with "Japanese entertainment". Today it is quite a real thing for children and adolescents to be feeling "out of place" because they are higher than their peers. Basic social psychology (both sciences used are pseudo).
Apr 14, 2018 11:49 AM

Jul 2007
Personally I found this an amazing episode. Full of character development. Exactly how I like it. First episode was very weird, taking into account we had no idea what's going on but this one was nice and slow. I'm really curious to see how the story is gonna advance since it doesn't look like it's gonna be as "serious" (life&death/kidnapping) as original SAO.
Apr 14, 2018 11:50 AM

Aug 2016
Honestly from Pito's character design and from the OP I expected the cliche "become friends and then betrayal" storyline, but looks like they just challenged each other as friends, which I'm totally fine with.
Honestly after the drama and shitshow that is Darling in the Franxx I totally wouldn't mind a chill storyline to watch alongside it.

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
Apr 14, 2018 11:54 AM

Nov 2009
joe_g7 said:
It would've been pretty hilarious if she finally got a cute character after all those tries, but it proved to be a boy. Would've been fun to watch her struggle with that.

I think one of the rules of random character generation is keeping one's gender. It doesn't mean Kirito can't get an avatar that looks like a pretty girl, but is actually a boy, though. Something about people being uncomfortable having an avatar of a different gender for long periods.

Noumu said:
I call BS on the randomized character creation for every game, even the original SAO had a normal character creator.

The original SAO had a normal character creator. Everywhere else, they didn't - apparently, the character is usually some variation on the player's appearance (for example, it's quite possible to recognize SAO players in ALO).
Something about proper character editor being a paid feature.

Titadou said:
Nayrael said:

Actually, when Kawahara Reki describes the games in his novels, they look pretty plausible. Well, except for the parts where AIs get to do much of the "running the game" jobs - that's the future for you.
It's when they are adapted to anime that people suddenly fail to recognize common game elements.

Sure, a VRMMO by its nature can't be exactly the same as modern games. But they do a pretty good job working around that. Even if it means people have to have randomly generated appearance so that people would actually be different enough to recognize on sight instead of looking at the character name above the avatar.

Wasshio said:

Actually, if you just want a character to represent yourself, the randomly-generated characters in games like ALO did a pretty good job - everybody looks quite similar to himself/herself, except a colorful fairy.
Karen/LLENN's problem is that she wanted a character who is radically different from herself.

Daniel_Naumov said:
I would have preferred a background episode about "M", but I guess it will happen the next time. What will it be I wonder? A stoic sniper saves Pink Devil in distress? Hmmm...

The anime is arranged quite differently from the book, but don't expect his background soon anyway. M is about as mysterious as Pitohui, even if he is a bit saner.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.