Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2018 2:12 PM
Jul 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

*Main role.
I stand corrected.

*Side role and still not really.
We've got a trio coming up to play the main fanservice role.
Apr 11, 2018 2:14 PM

Feb 2018
Mouloxas said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

*Main role.
I stand corrected.

Hahah now I am truly terrified.
Is the plot in 0 so inferior to the original that they had to resort to fanservice? I didn't check the VN.
Dec 2017
This is trying a bit too hard to be Steins;Gate, and not enough to be Steins;Gate 0. Okabe is way livelier and his reactions are way more exaggarated than it should be at S;G0. Also a bit disappointed with the lighter tone, but I guess that's how it goes, the common anime watcher can't handle S;G0 atmosphere right from the start, and have to be eased into it slowly.

Huge fan of the VN though, will watch till the end regardless.
Mar 2017
I wonder if someone will take the trouble to capture the girls of today, and show the "development" they had from "Stein gate" to "stein gate 0" (these 4-7 months)
Anyone? Please quote me so I can see it; (
-
For people who speak Spanish, this is the chapter "23b" or "prequel" of the
that MAL users speak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETIokc4DOzs
FireCrauterApr 11, 2018 2:18 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 11, 2018 2:16 PM

May 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Great to see the characters again, but other than that, that was not very impressive, also Makise's "theory" is what is basically known about storning memories in the brain today (actually less than what is known today), and I don't see anyone in real world developing an "AI with emotions and memories", 1st ep and already crap pseudoscience? The original was pretty believable unlike this.

Except they literally used the "storing memories" stuff to make the time leap machine work in the first season so you can't call this crap pseudoscience and not that.

To refresh your mind, it's not just scientific knowlegde of how it works, Kurisu literally contructed a way to copy a person's memory patterns into a computer and convert it into usable data (which is then applied to a program to form an AI)

Also you think [sending terabytes worth of memory data to a giant particle accelerator to convert it into just a couple of bytes, then send it to the past as audio waves to "transplant" said memories into the brain of whoever hears it] is more believable and achievable than brain memory AI???
HyperLApr 11, 2018 2:19 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Apr 11, 2018 2:16 PM

Oct 2017
I missed this series so much... after several years, they've finally made the sequel/alternative story into a anime. I'm so happy for this rn honestly.

From just this episode so far, they've adapted it super well. About, a quarter through the prologue. Scenes from the game I've experienced were amazing. I love seeing VNs I played get adapted. I have high hopes for this anime.. Also that maho scene was spot on with the VN.
Apr 11, 2018 2:17 PM

Feb 2016
BlackZenith said:
This is trying a bit too hard to be Steins;Gate, and not enough to be Steins;Gate 0. A bit disappointed with the lighter tone, but I guess that's how it goes, the common anime watcher can't handle S;G0 atmosphere right from the start, and have to be eased into it slowly.

Huge fan of the VN though, will watch till the end regardless.

0 also started with lighter atmosphere though.. They just rearranged some events a bit to make for a better character introduction.

A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Mouloxas said:

Is the plot in 0 so inferior to the original that they had to resort to fanservice? I didn't check the VN.

The original also had bunch of fanservice moments. Some sides might not have a very important role, but I don't think anyone exist solely for the fanservice.
Apr 11, 2018 2:18 PM

Sep 2012
Finally, the adventures of Lintahlo and his shaman girls.
Apr 11, 2018 2:20 PM
Jul 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

I'd say it's almost as good as the original. And the anime can easily solve most problems the vn had.
Apr 11, 2018 2:20 PM

Feb 2018
HyperL said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Great to see the characters again, but other than that, that was not very impressive, also Makise's "theory" is what is basically known about storning memories in the brain today (actually less than what is known today), and I don't see anyone in real world developing an "AI with emotions and memories", 1st ep and already crap pseudoscience? The original was pretty believable unlike this.

Except they literally used the "storing memories" stuff to make the time leap machine work in the first season so you can't call this crap pseudoscience and not that.

To refresh your mind, it's not just scientific knowlegde of how it works, Kurisu literally contructed a way to copy a person's memory patterns into a computer and convert it into usable data (which is then applied to a program to form an AI)

Also you think [sending terabytes worth of memory data to a giant particle accelerator to convert it into just a couple of bytes, then send it to the past as audio waves to "transplant" said memories into the brain of whoever hears it] is more believable and achievable than brain memory AI???

Not just memories, but emotions too... That's the worst part. :D
Apr 11, 2018 2:24 PM
Dec 2017
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
HyperL said:

Actual neuroscientist with Machine Learning skills here. It is actually very, VERY possible to imitate human emotions and behaviour if you have a sofisticated enough neural network encompassing the whole of CA4/CA1/EC/DG of hippocampus, dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for working memory, amygdala for emotions etc. You just need the relevant weights for the plasticity between the networks of each region, which would come from the "data" collected for Amadeus.

It would take a LOT of effort to construct a network of that scale, but it is quite possible.
Apr 11, 2018 2:25 PM
Dec 2009
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Mouloxas said:

I really hope that isn't the case, it's really distracting. I was scared they'd even give Ruka a double D..

Other than the fanservice part it's really nice to see everyone again! My god, hearing that soundtrack just gives me the (good) shivers.
Apr 11, 2018 2:25 PM
Jun 2017
What a great first episode of the season!
Steins;Gate never fails to disappoint me!
I just finished the whole series including the specials and movie just a few days ago, and I'm hyped to see another season of this!

That PTSD scene was really intense but they done the scene really well!
I cannot wait to see what episode 2 has in store for us! <3
Apr 11, 2018 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
That PTSD scene was NOT okay IMO. The sound was apalling and the visuals instantly made me realize that whatever I'm watching here is clearly not Steins;Gate. It felt completely alien to me - someone who has watched Steins;Gate 6 times.
Definetely a failure.

The rest of the episode was average stuff; there was even one moment that made me laugh ... well, average is horrible compared to the standard of Steins;Gate.

I really hoped this one would be worth hyping, but I don't think this will be comparable to Steins;Gate, which is by far the most well-rounded and refined masterpiece I've seen so far.

I have to mention though, that I've only seen ~100 anime so far.

Looking forward to possible improvement in later episodes.
Apr 11, 2018 2:27 PM
Dec 2017
Liravin said:
The sound was apalling and the visuals instantly made me realize that whatever I'm watching here is clearly not Steins;Gate.

That would be because what you are watching is indeed NOT Steins;Gate.
Apr 11, 2018 2:27 PM

May 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Mouloxas said:

>Implying fanservice just exists as a mere ploy only used by series not confident on their plot.

Relax dude, the plot is just as good as the first. People are too paranoid and skeptical about fanservice.
HyperLApr 11, 2018 4:33 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Apr 11, 2018 2:28 PM
Jun 2016
I'm confused here, where do the future present take place? I know the post apocalyptical stuff is the original timeline, but is the stuff in future present *aka after steingate but still in the presentitious time* original timeline, or the one we saw in steingate? :> I thought this would take place entirely in original timeline, but this seems to be sort of both a prequel and a sequel to steingate.
Apr 11, 2018 2:28 PM

Apr 2017
Fucking amazing, was kinda scared but looks like it's going to be a solid season. Excited!
AymafApr 11, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 11, 2018 2:29 PM
Dec 2017
wolfwing said:
I'm confused here, where do the future present take place? I know the post apocalyptical stuff is the original timeline, but is the stuff in future present *aka after steingate but still in the presentitious time* original timeline, or the one we saw in steingate? :> I thought this would take place entirely in original timeline, but this seems to be sort of both a prequel and a sequel to steingate.

This takes place in the beta worldline, which has the WW3 as its future. Remember the future Okabe that send the video for the Operation Skuld about deceiving the world? We are following the story of that Okabe. So this is a "different" Okabe as the one at Steins;Gate. The one that followed the exact same loop before him, but since there was no mail about Operation Skuld from the future, he failed in saving Kurisu.
Apr 11, 2018 2:29 PM

Apr 2016
It's been too long. I WELCOME STEINS;GATE 0 WITH MY HUMBLING EMBRACE.

Loved this first episode, excited for the next.
2D > 3D
Apr 11, 2018 2:31 PM
Dec 2009
HyperL said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

>Implying fanservice just exists as a mere ploy only used by series not confident on their plot.

Relax dude, the plot is just as good as the first. People are to paranoid and skeptical about fanservice.

Fanservice is fine and all, but only if it doesn't distract from the main story. If all the episodes are gonna be filled with big-titted ladies that's only gonna be distracting in a bad sense. I really like the character designs of s;g with their normal proportions. I guess they made a different judgement for s;g0 which is a shame imo.
Apr 11, 2018 2:32 PM

Feb 2014
This is my most hyped show this season, even with the likes of Food Wars and My Hero Academia airing at the same time. Man have I've been looking forward to this for so long! =D

The start did surprise me a little though. I'm still playing through the VN version at the moment, but the producers did re-arrange the start a bit, but they did make it work really well.

The scenes with the cast was filled with warmth, but also concern and worry, considering what Okabe has gone through. His PTSD moment was REALLY disturbing and very well done too.

The one thing I've been looking forward to the most was seeing Maho Hiyajo animated and I'm pleased with her appearance so far. She's one of my favourite characters from the VN right now and I'm going to enjoy seeing her in more animated scenes as the show goes on.

Great start White Fox. =D
Jun 2016
BlackZenith said:
wolfwing said:

This takes place in the beta worldline, which has the WW3 as its future. Remember the future Okabe that send the video for the Operation Skuld about deceiving the world? We are following the story of that Okabe. So this is a "different" Okabe as the one at Steins;Gate. The one that followed the exact same loop before him, but since there was no mail about Operation Skuld from the future, he failed in saving Kurisu.

okay, I guess I just got confused about the daughter already time traveling which made me wonder if that timeline was sequel to steingate.
Sep 2016
I'M SO EXCITED! :D
Apr 11, 2018 2:33 PM

Feb 2018
BlackZenith said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Actual neuroscientist with Machine Learning skills here. It is actually very, VERY possible to imitate human emotions and behaviour if you have a sofisticated enough neural network encompassing the whole of CA4/CA1/EC/DG of hippocampus, dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for working memory, amygdala for emotions etc. You just need the relevant weights for the plasticity between the networks of each region, which would come from the "data" collected for Amadeus.

You said one of the crucial things. Plasticity. The brains synapses are fluid, not stationary, so that would be a problem with "converting to data". And yes, they didn't talk about amygdala, but I let it slide as temporal lobe. You are speaking as if everything about the brain is well known and that there are basically AI with emotions on our doorstep. If it was like that, psychiatric patients wouldn't be in such a unfavorable situation atm. I am M.D, if that is important for some reason.
Didn't really understand the weights part, but it doesn't sound too feasible to me.
Unless there has been some amazing breakthrough in the last couple of days, about which I haven't heard, science has a rough sketch about the way emotions work (location+neurotransmitters), the rest is pretty hazy. Memories=information I can somewhat buy, but emotions=information...
Not yet anyhow.
Apr 11, 2018 2:35 PM

Feb 2018
Sjikke said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

I really hope that isn't the case, it's really distracting. I was scared they'd even give Ruka a double D..

Other than the fanservice part it's really nice to see everyone again! My god, hearing that soundtrack just gives me the (good) shivers.

Ruka and double D made me fall to the floor.
Would be nice to see though.
(But he is a guy.)
Apr 11, 2018 2:37 PM
Nov 2017
Holy ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶!!!!! Σ(°ロ°)
I am super duper hyped for this!!! And I only watched episode 1! No wonder this is one of the top anime.
If you're reading reviews to see if it is good or not then let me tell you this: GO WATCH IT ALREADY, IT IS GOOD, no, IT'S VERY GOOD!!! (・`ω´・)
Apr 11, 2018 2:39 PM

Feb 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
BlackZenith said:

You said one of the crucial things. Plasticity. The brains synapses are fluid, not stationary, so that would be a problem with "converting to data". And yes, they didn't talk about amygdala, but I let it slide as temporal lobe. You are speaking as if everything about the brain is well known and that there are basically AI with emotions on our doorstep. If it was like that, psychiatric patients wouldn't be in such a unfavorable situation atm. I am M.D, if that is important for some reason.
Didn't really understand the weights part, but it doesn't sound too feasible to me.
Unless there has been some amazing breakthrough in the last couple of days, about which I haven't heard, science has a rough sketch about the way emotions work (location+neurotransmitters), the rest is pretty hazy. Memories=information I can somewhat buy, but emotions=information...
Not yet anyhow.

Don't assume they are 100% the same person, just like people evolve, the AI can theoretically take a very different path from the original too. Information you perceive can also somehow affect your personality.
Apr 11, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2018
Aquamirror said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Not yet anyhow.

Don't assume they are 100% the same person, just like people evolve, the AI can theoretically take a very different path from the original too. Information you perceive can also somehow affect your personality.

Of course your experience shapes your character, but the problem here is how they would even collect emotions. Even if we can let memories slide as data, it would be wrong to call emotions something simplified as data on any level. Wouldn't you agree?
Apr 11, 2018 2:44 PM

Jul 2016
Good thing I went back to rewatch both the movie and the Missing Link Special in light of this, holy shit all these tears n' feels. So goddamn excited, finally it's here! What a way to start off the show as well. Oh man. I'm certain this's gonna wreck me completely, defo not ready for what's in store. All hail Steins;Gate!
Apr 11, 2018 2:46 PM

Feb 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Aquamirror said:

Of course your experience shapes your character, but the problem here is how they would even collect emotions. Even if we can let memories slide as data, it would be wrong to call emotions something simplified as data on any level. Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, but these emotions might also come from the same data, links/contradictions between and knowing how a person acts in a specific situation then trying to copy that behavior.
Apr 11, 2018 2:48 PM

Feb 2018
Aquamirror said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Yeah, but these emotions might also come from the same data, links/contradictions between and knowing how a person acts in a specific situation then trying to copy that behavior.

What you said would be true if we all behaved always the same way, but obviously, the same person can act and feel differently in similar situations, emotions are not impulse A+ impulse B=emotion 1, or people would be much more predictable than they really are.
(not in the same way as each other, but person A always as person A in the same situation)
Apr 11, 2018 2:51 PM

Feb 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Aquamirror said:

What you said would be true if we all behaved always the same way, but obviously, the same person can act and feel differently in similar situations, emotions are not impulse A+ impulse B=emotion 1, or people would be much more predictable than they really are.
(not in the same way as each other, but person A always as person A in the same situation)

The anime also knows this is a tough question, and the system itself is still under testing so even they don't fully understand what to expect from it, it makes for a good thinking about these themes. The next episode should show Amadeus in action and maybe explain or introduce more things you would wonder about.
Obviously you won't act the same way, and the AI won't either. It has the full data over what is deemed important and if the person against looks trusting enough, it tries to imitate what it knows.
Apr 11, 2018 2:52 PM

Dec 2016
Was great episode, had the same feel as original SG so i got into it really quickly. Havent read manga but this episode slightly confused me, i thought that Kirusu got saved and ww3 was prevented by destorying time machine, i have a feeling this is slightly different time line then that at the end of original?
Apr 11, 2018 2:52 PM
Mar 2017

Good first episode 7u7
FireCrauterApr 11, 2018 3:02 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 11, 2018 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
By the way, the animation seemed very different from that of the first season, maybe it has been too long and I don't remember clearly, but yeah, I felt it was very static and less emotionally investing...

The art seemed ok.

As for the writing of the episode in particular, it seemed ok, the situation as a whole is so different it weirds me out.
Jul 2014
They actually played the Amadeus opening from the VN. Holy shit! I thought they made a completely different opening for the anime. Or they probably just played it in the first episode only. Also great hearing all of the other soundtracks from the VN. Fantastic. It felt like I was actually playing the VN.

Feb 2016
HPFusion said:
Was great episode, had the same feel as original SG so i got into it really quickly. Havent read manga but this episode slightly confused me, i thought that Kirusu got saved and ww3 was prevented by destorying time machine, i have a feeling this is slightly different time line then that at the end of original?

Watch episode 23 beta, it's what happens when Okabe gives up the first time and there's no one to help him from the future. This is what happened originally before the happy ending was achieved.
Apr 11, 2018 2:55 PM

Feb 2018
Aquamirror said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

The anime also knows this is a tough question, and the system itself is still under testing so even they don't fully understand what to expect from it, it makes for a good thinking about these themes. The next episode should show Amadeus in action and maybe explain or introduce more things you would wonder about.
Obviously you won't act the same way, and the AI won't either. It has the full data over what is deemed important and if the person against looks trusting enough, it tries to imitate what it knows.

All that I am saying is, that if they said that Makise has found a way to transfer memories+emotions into a machine, and left it at that, without any explanation, I wouldn't have said a thing, but here it seems that the explanation is poor, so I would be happier if there wasn't any. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but to me it does. :D
Apr 11, 2018 2:56 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Liravin said:
That PTSD scene was NOT okay IMO. The sound was apalling and the visuals instantly made me realize that whatever I'm watching here is clearly not Steins;Gate. It felt completely alien to me - someone who has watched Steins;Gate 6 times.
Definetely a failure.
It's not supposed to be Steins;Gate. Tonally, S;G 0 is a whole new thing, and the creators are aware of that. Okabe's a much more different person than he ever way, and some of the things he'll have to go through is horrifying. If you're expecting a similar experience as S;G, then prepare to be disappointed. S;G 0 has it's own style and its own direction. Only because it's different doesn't make it bad.
Apr 11, 2018 2:56 PM

May 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
BlackZenith said:

Not yet anyhow.

Emotions may not be information, but they're programs, or task activated by programs, that work with the information (memories) we receive or are stored within our brain.

They never said anything about the emotions being copied too, it's more probable that they managed to develop complex programs that can simulate emotion with enough accuracy to fool a human.
Apr 11, 2018 3:00 PM

Feb 2018
HyperL said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Not yet anyhow.

Emotions may not be information, but they're programs, or task activated by programs, that work with the information (memories) we receive or are stored within our brain.

They never said anything about the emotions being copied too, it's more probable that they managed to develop complex programs that can simulate emotion with enough accuracy to fool a human.

I believe the exact words were "copied human emotions and memories". But i understand they may have thought copied like recreated, not like copy pasted.
I still don't think that science knows enough about emotions to be able to recreate them, that sounds like an even further stretch.
A AI with emotions that are programmed would be predictable in all situations, unlike humans.

Making a machine feel fear sounds somewhat feasible. Love? A thousand times no.
A_Haiku_UnlooseApr 11, 2018 3:04 PM
Apr 11, 2018 3:01 PM

Jan 2012
Came here to say Stein's Gate FTW. 11/10
Apr 11, 2018 3:05 PM

May 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
HyperL said:

I believe the exact words were "copied human emotions and memories". But i understand they may have thought copied like recreated, not like copy pasted.
I still don't think that science knows enough about emotions to be able to recreate them, that sounds like an even further stretch.
A AI with emotions that are programmed would be predictable in all situations, unlike humans.

Not if they're a self learning program. As the VN explains later, Amadeus is capable of editing it's own program to a certain extent, and it very much does so based on the information it receives.

Also the translation I watched say " A system which preserves human data as memories" and "it has feeling and memories, just like a human" but doesn't meantion said feeling being copied.
HyperLApr 11, 2018 3:10 PM
Apr 11, 2018 3:10 PM

Feb 2018
HyperL said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Not if they're a self learning program. As the VN explains later, Amadeus is capable of editing it's own program to a certain extent, and it very much does so based on the information it receives.

Well that there is definitely some SF, can't argue with that, really.
Apr 11, 2018 3:14 PM

Dec 2016
A great 1st episode!
Thx White Fox !!
I'm VN reader and I like how they add the ost of VN and The Ed -Amadues-!!
I can't wait for the next ep ..
Apr 11, 2018 3:17 PM

Feb 2018
HyperL said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Also the translation I watched say " A system which preserves human data as memories" and "it has feeling and memories, just like a human" but doesn't meantion said feeling being copied.

Well, I guess we will wait for the next episode to see more information about the program, it was only a couple of sentences so far, after all, you reserve your right to believe it is plausible, and I reserve mine not to. :)
Apr 11, 2018 3:18 PM
Jul 2016
I actually really like the first episode, it seems to be promising. From what I can tell, it seems like its going to be more psychological than even the OG S;G. I really liked the part when Okabe was having PTSD, it made it genuinely unnerving, I think it was a very good touch. The story also starts out really quickly in comparison to the original. Lets hope they can keep it up, the new director seems promising.
Apr 11, 2018 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
As someone who started watching the original Steins;Gate just a few weeks ago, I enjoyed this episode a lot and even feel like I'm gonna like 0 more than the original series. I liked the original a lot but it's a bit overhyped in my opinion. I can't wait for it to get confusing as hell
Apr 11, 2018 3:22 PM

Sep 2015
STEINS;GATE HAS FINALLY RETURNED REJOICE BECAUSE ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL DISGUSTING OTAKU CAN FINALLY MASTURBATE TO THE FANTASTICAL SCIENTIFICALLY INSPIRED MINDFUCK THAT IS STEINS;GATE ZERO BECAUSE WITHOUT ALL OF THIS IN OUR LIVES IT WOULD BE INCOMPLETE, NOTHING BUT A MEANINGLESS VOID SIMILAR TO A BLACK HOLE THAT CAN SEND YOU BACK IN TIME BUT NEVER REEXPERIENCE IT BUT ALAS WE GET A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE SCIENTIFIC ADVENTURE SERIES TO SATISFY OUR TASTES!

AND TO ALL OF THE HATERS THAT WILL BE HATING REGARDLESS OF LOGIC OR REASON I DECLARE TO YOU THAT THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE HYPE TRAIN,

YA SUNUVABITCH!
(insults are used for comedic effect only)
Draconix814Apr 11, 2018 3:29 PM
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

103 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 24, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

218 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 16, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.