Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2018 12:15 PM

May 2015
daru you lucky bastard
Apr 11, 2018 12:16 PM

Apr 2015
bakuramariks said:
I'm still a little confused as to where this takes place and i need to refresh my memory of Steins;Gate a little bit, but when i heard the piano version of the main theme, i was instantly thrown in 2011 spring/summer when my heart couldn't wait for the next episodes. I felt the whole atmosphere of that time and it brings me nostalgia. I gotta watch the original once more.
Hard to make an opinion from the first episode, tho. It did not catch me but it's the first episode after all. I'm sure with the progression, i'll like the episodes more. It was that way with the original.
My squad is back! I'll miss the old Okabe tho xD.

I looked at your list and I know why you are confused, you did not watch divided by zero, which takes place between the original and 0 (worst explanation ever) but it will make sense once you watch it.

Jul 2016
It's been so long, damn that nostalgia hit me. Okabe in suit looks good, but damn gotta used to it along with his now not a delusional and pompous way of talking. What a sad worldline. That wwiii sure looks depressing, Suzuha talking about her past, her mother mowed by machine guns while protecting her. Then Okabe counter argumenting what happened to him to at the alpha worldline, the sacrifces to reach beta worldline.

Haven't read the vn so this gonna be a wild ride with thrill and impact for me. Though with already that I knew some spoilers at early chapters, I guess not gonna be a problem with my enjoyment.

Damn, when the announcement of Amadeus kick in at the last minutes with the Amadeus OP made me hype af. Can't wait for ALL the episodes!!!
cronoSpirAApr 11, 2018 12:23 PM

Sep 2017
5/5
this was amazing, i'm so excited for next week's episode

lol
Apr 11, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
Yep, the one week break between each episode is gonna be brutal. Should've waited until the show ended before marathoning, but couldn't help myself.

The technical aspects isn't as good as the previous season (which is to be expected since that one was as close to perfect as can be), but still very good regardless.
Apr 11, 2018 12:26 PM
Nov 2016
Fappa said:
riorangel21 said:
White Fox and Bones, we can all agree now that these 2 studios really care about their series ( based on the 1st episodes ) While Pierrot ruining Tokyo Ghoul:re again lol.

Bones / White Fox = Quality over Quantity
Pierrot = Quantity over Quality ( Tokyo Ghoul, Boruto and Black Clover all in one season )

While A-1 finally redeeming themselves ( Darling in the FranXX, Nanatsu no Taizai )

Either way great episode! The new director did a great job ~

EL PSY CONGROO

I appreciate the gesture but there is so much problematic stuff with what you said.

First off, everyone cares about their project otherwise they wouldn't even remain in an industry riddled with problems to begin with. Don't try to make the lack of passion a reason when scheduling & industry-wide practices are to blame for.

Secondly you're trying to make a point about quality & quantity while comparing a relatively new studio trying to find a foot in the industry with recent expansions in their facilities with a giant that has several decades of history. The difference is Pierrot can afford to have multiple projects in the production stage whereas WhiteFox can't but wish they did. And even if we follow your logic Bones would not even match your criterium as they have a ton of simultaneous production going on thanks to their 4 department structure.

Either way it's pretty much pointless to talk merely in studios anyway when so much decision making is done outside of the studio's reach or discretion. With as many freelancing creative core staff as there is, it's not surprise really.

That out of the way, Kawamura indeed did a splendid job. He continued the delicate depiction of facial expression to display a wide range of emotions.
The result is an amazing episode.

I already know almost everything you mentioned, but based on their productions this decade, Pierrot is the most controversial one. Forgot to mention that my statement is based on their timeline it's not that the studio controls everything.
Apr 11, 2018 12:27 PM
Mar 2017
So you are a total Normie now,huh?
Apr 11, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
That first episode was much better than I expected actually. And I'm totally not just saying this because there was a ton of Suzuha in it...nope, not at all.
It was nice seeing all these characters again. Ruka and Suzuha look so good, and I'm pretty interested in how the show will deal with Okabe's PTSD (that's what it seems to be anyway)
HonguApr 11, 2018 12:32 PM
Apr 11, 2018 12:30 PM

Jan 2015
Damn, it's been awhile since I played the VN but I feel that it captured the atmosphere and tone of the series perfectly, as well it ended at the perfect point. Can't wait to see more Amadeus and the professor.

I know it's only episode 1 but I was extremely satisfied with what we got and my expectations got higher for the series.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 11, 2018 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
Well, it begins and, while the production values are most certainly not up to scratch with those of the original, they are still very good. Regardless, this was an interesting first episode that was as good as I expected it to be: the pacing is handled with similar care and delicacy to how it was in the original, so everything works well as a result (and it's a very good sign for what we can expect going forward).

I'm really hoping this can live up to the hype, and this was a good start towards doing so.
Apr 11, 2018 12:31 PM

Dec 2016
I enjoyed the start, the atmosphere as well but i'm pretty lost with these universe lines, with the end of steins gate i'm pretty lost , where are they etc.. because here kurisu is dead but not moeka and suzuha is here too .. well i'll see next episodes
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Apr 11, 2018 12:36 PM
Mar 2016
Man, that was amazing. Especially loved the flashbacks and how Okabe acts like a different person. Already super hyped for next week!
Apr 11, 2018 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
Sam1198777 said:

last thing, why is the extreme PTSD not believable? Like, he still has the choice to save her but he's literally going to go through hell just to arrive at the same conclusion? Ah, not working for me. The first novel was intelligent. This, this is made for milking. Sad.
Just so you know, this Okabe didn't received the video mail of future okabe compared to prequel S;G Okabe. So this Okabe didn't get motivated to ride the time machine once again and have no clue to save Kurisu and avoid the wwiii occuring. What he just know and believe at this world line from what I see on this episode and what he said, her saving of Kurisu will just become like how he did save Mayuri, its diverging at the same result, she will die. So its different one from okabe of the prequel Steins;Gate.
Apr 11, 2018 12:40 PM

Feb 2016
Sephyros said:
I enjoyed the start, the atmosphere as well but i'm pretty lost with these universe lines, with the end of steins gate i'm pretty lost , where are they etc.. because here kurisu is dead but not moeka and suzuha is here too .. well i'll see next episodes

Watch episode 23 beta, it's what happened originally after Okabe gave up saving Kurisu and decided to live in this beta world line.. which eventually will lead to him coming up with the plan and sending the video mail we saw in the original end.

Sam1198777 said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

I agree with you with the close ups, but he did a great job at evoking emotions and accurately portray what the characters are feeling, and that was my biggest worry, for now.

Wish it'd work for me the same way..i just don't see the intelligence and maturity in the direction or the script (or the concept, to be fair)

I agree the directing and animation quality could have been better, actually I found it kinda jarring at first but rewatched the episode once again and seemed good enough for me.
I say, you still don't see the bigger picture, it's not that easy as it seems and Okabe really did suffer a lot watching Mayuri die so much and then see his own beloved getting stabbed by himself, throwing him in the mental loop of having no hope because he sees himself as the sole reason everything repeats like that in such suffering for mending with God's laws. He doesn't have the courage and doesn't seem to see the grave consequences of his refusal which are still somewhere in the distant unknown future for him, he would rather not care or think about at the moment.
AquamirrorApr 11, 2018 12:44 PM
Apr 11, 2018 12:41 PM

Apr 2015
Sam1198777 said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

I agree with you with the close ups, but he did a great job at evoking emotions and accurately portray what the characters are feeling, and that was my biggest worry, for now.

Wish it'd work for me the same way..i just don't see the intelligence and maturity in the direction or the script (or the concept, to be fair)

Plus, with the extreme PTSD, if you looked at the 50+ Kurisu bodies and him repeatedly saying "I do not want to go back, she will die over and over again like Mayuri" and take the blame himself, plus have you watched Divided by Zero?
Apr 11, 2018 12:45 PM
Mar 2013
EP 1 was 11/10 imo. This start definitely surpassed that of the VN. Expecting this to be anime of the year, so much hype. I can't wait to see what they do with this.
Apr 11, 2018 12:53 PM

May 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
bakuramariks said:
I'm still a little confused as to where this takes place and i need to refresh my memory of Steins;Gate a little bit, but when i heard the piano version of the main theme, i was instantly thrown in 2011 spring/summer when my heart couldn't wait for the next episodes. I felt the whole atmosphere of that time and it brings me nostalgia. I gotta watch the original once more.
Hard to make an opinion from the first episode, tho. It did not catch me but it's the first episode after all. I'm sure with the progression, i'll like the episodes more. It was that way with the original.
My squad is back! I'll miss the old Okabe tho xD.

I looked at your list and I know why you are confused, you did not watch divided by zero, which takes place between the original and 0 (worst explanation ever) but it will make sense once you watch it.

Hey, I didn't watch divided by zero either, but I was just under the impression this is the timeline where Okabe failed to save Kurisu and prevent WWIII and had to be the one to figure out how to tell the okabe from the steins gate timeline how to save her without being thrown back in the beta timeline.

Apr 11, 2018 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
I can't believe it, it already here, I'm so hyped! It has been quite some time since I was this excited for an anime. I must say, after watching the first episode I'm so exhilarated, I can't believe how I'm feeling, I didn't expect this to be possible. I'll be waiting eagerly for next episodes and I hope they'll even better than this one!
Apr 11, 2018 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
Well, at least now this franchise looks more White Foxy, I definitely like the new tone and the deeper image of Okabe. It is already felt that this will be one of the best shows of the season and this studio, if not the best.

Apr 11, 2018 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
bartek97 said:
I can't believe it, it already here, I'm so hyped! It has been quite some time since I was this excited for an anime. I must say, after watching the first episode I'm so exhilarated, I can't believe how I'm feeling, I didn't expect this to be possible. I'll be waiting eagerly for next episodes and I hope they'll even better than this one!

Similarly. Although I finoshed the first Gate just recently, I have a feeling that I've been waiting for this show for years.
RobertBobertApr 11, 2018 1:01 PM
Apr 11, 2018 1:00 PM

Aug 2012
It's finally here, it's good to see the Mad Scientist again!
Apr 11, 2018 1:04 PM

Mar 2018
Great first episode IMO. I am one of those who just recently got to watch Steins;Gate so my memories of the show are still fresh. Can't wait.

Also the PTSD scene with Kurisu...Really shows how fucked up Okabe is.
"A name... Toru Rikiishi"
Apr 11, 2018 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
This was very interesting, the beginning of 0 is completely different from the original, I think this anime will be darker than the previous one.
~~
Apr 11, 2018 1:12 PM
Sep 2016
Fappa said:
riorangel21 said:
White Fox and Bones, we can all agree now that these 2 studios really care about their series ( based on the 1st episodes ) While Pierrot ruining Tokyo Ghoul:re again lol.

Bones / White Fox = Quality over Quantity
Pierrot = Quantity over Quality ( Tokyo Ghoul, Boruto and Black Clover all in one season )

While A-1 finally redeeming themselves ( Darling in the FranXX, Nanatsu no Taizai )

Either way great episode! The new director did a great job ~

EL PSY CONGROO

I appreciate the gesture but there is so much problematic stuff with what you said.

First off, everyone cares about their project otherwise they wouldn't even remain in an industry riddled with problems to begin with. Don't try to make the lack of passion a reason when scheduling & industry-wide practices are to blame for.

Secondly you're trying to make a point about quality & quantity while comparing a relatively new studio trying to find a foot in the industry with recent expansions in their facilities with a giant that has several decades of history. The difference is Pierrot can afford to have multiple projects in the production stage whereas WhiteFox can't but wish they did. And even if we follow your logic Bones would not even match your criterium as they have a ton of simultaneous production going on thanks to their 4 department structure.

Either way it's pretty much pointless to talk merely in studios anyway when so much decision making is done outside of the studio's reach or discretion. With as many freelancing creative core staff as there is, it's not surprise really.

That out of the way, Kawamura indeed did a splendid job. He continued the delicate depiction of facial expression to display a wide range of emotions.
The result is an amazing episode.

If only you knew the disrespect the people at Pierrot showed Ishida during season 2 of Tokyo ghoul you might feel a bitter taste in your mouth trying to defend them... It's a total surprise they still have it this season..

And you really have to try to mess up a manga like Tokyo ghoul re but..sigh
And worse..it's a studio with people who can but won't do it
ACTUALLY caring is important
The director of Fate/stay night Heaven's feel 1 was basically quacking in his shoes asking fans if they were cool with the adaptation while you hear people in another studio are throwing away the script the creator worked hard for.. You can't honestly say everyone cares

Anyways.. I appreciate your sentiments though...quite noble of you honestly
It's always just a mindless hate mob

At the very least we can be grateful Steins gate has a team of people who actually seem to care for it and all I can do is pray they can keep it up until the end
(plus there's the pressure of it basically being regarded as the best anime in Japan so..lol...rip the new director's blood pressure
You do not want to be that guy who ruined steins gate... XD)
1.1.Six
Apr 11, 2018 1:24 PM

Oct 2016
It's too early to say if Steins;Gate 0 will be as good as the original, but I think it will be very very good
Apr 11, 2018 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
White Fox nailed it!
Apr 11, 2018 1:37 PM

Jun 2017
It's great to see the same characters again, I'm excited to see the rest of the series.
Apr 11, 2018 1:41 PM

Feb 2018
Great to see the characters again, but other than that, that was not very impressive, also Makise's "theory" is what is basically known about storning memories in the brain today (actually less than what is known today), and I don't see anyone in real world developing an "AI with emotions and memories", 1st ep and already crap pseudoscience? The original was pretty believable unlike this.
Apr 11, 2018 1:42 PM

Apr 2015
ituhata said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

Hey, I didn't watch divided by zero either, but I was just under the impression this is the timeline where Okabe failed to save Kurisu and prevent WWIII and had to be the one to figure out how to tell the okabe from the steins gate timeline how to save her without being thrown back in the beta timeline.

Honestly you should watch it! It won't harm you to have 10 mins of extra S;G content :)
Plus, it explains the intro with Mayuri and Suzuha better and for sure they are going to refer back to that time again throughout the series.
It's fine if you do not want to watch it.

A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Great to see the characters again, but other than that, that was not very impressive, also Makise's "theory" is what is basically known about storning memories in the brain today (actually less than what is known today), and I don't see anyone in real world developing an "AI with emotions and memories", 1st ep and already crap pseudoscience? The original was pretty believable unlike this.

I think either me or you misunderstood, depending on your response but here we go.
It is about Kurisu's idea of storing memories from the brain (Hippocampus organ to be precise since it stores the emotion and feeling of a human being) onto a computer as part of a beta technology and that part of the brain. You will see the technology develop throughout and I find this to be more practical and believable than time traveling, basically you can say it is a robot, and Amadeus technology is pretty real and has been experimented but never done accurately.
Amadeus (with a quick google search) means love god (Ama meaning love and deus meaning god) and it can foreshadow future events (from VN just the name alone)
It all ends on how they carry on the idea of Amadeus throughout the anime, all up to the execution.
MxxxstationApr 11, 2018 1:48 PM
Apr 11, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2017
maaaaaan the hypeeeeeeeee. can't wait to see next week episode, when i guess things will start to get real.
watching mayushi and okarin so changed felt so weird ... okabe with all his problems and so serius, and mayuri more grown,
And that PTSD was cruel i like that.
i was also surprised ( i haven't played the vn yet ) to see how they're actually realistic in neuroscience.
Apr 11, 2018 1:43 PM

May 2011
The tracks, the characters, the atmosphere, the animation, the nostalgia, I'm prepared, the episode was phenomenal, you don't how much I love this show
Apr 11, 2018 1:44 PM
Jul 2016
Good start, i was afraid they were gonna rush and finish with Okabe meeting a certain someone but they showed restraint and paced this properly. PTSD scene was also delivered perfectly, and hell yes they are using the vn soundtrack.

On a side note, i see a few people are complaining about animation quality and how production values were not up to scratch compared to the original. Please let's not pretend the first series was anything special on that front either. They didn't even bother trying to adapt the vn's trippy artstyle into anime format. Only the fact that it was directed pretty much perfectly saved it. Here other than too many freaking close-ups the directing is also great and manages to get Okabe's feeling across just fine and that's what matters.

xShinigami3125 said:
Idk how I feel about this anime I mean it looks rather promising but for me it just doesn't feel as overwhelming/thrilling as Steins Gate did.
Back when I watched Steins Gate for the first time I was instantly hooked and didn't sleep that night just so I could finish the show in one go this one just doesn't make me feel the same way Steins Gate did :/

Really? The most common complaint about the first Steins Gate anime was that it started off really slow whereas here we pretty much get straight into the plot, i'm surprised that the original managed to hook you straight away and this didn't.

JudoJD said:
The director of Fate/stay Night Heaven's feel 1 was basically quacking in his shoes asking fans if they were cool with the adaptation while you hear people in another studio are throwing away the script the creator worked hard for... You can't honestly say everyone cares.

The director of Heaven's Feel also didn't allow Nasu to make changes to the script like he wanted. He disrespected him but it will probably be for the best, so you can't really say he doesn't care. The point i'm trying to make is, every studio and director have their own vision for an anime, i think it's harsh to say that they straight up don't care at all about their work.
Apr 11, 2018 1:44 PM

Feb 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Huh? This is not real world obviously.
That theory also helped developing the time leap machine from the original where it worked with memory in a similar way.
Apr 11, 2018 1:46 PM

Dec 2017
Amazing way to end the episode with 'Amadeus' and the VN OP.

Hype.

Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Apr 11, 2018 1:50 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Huh? This was based off the exact same concept that was used to make the D-mail. Converting memories into data and sending them to the past is what the original was all about. Converting memories into data and having an AI model their personality based off of the data is what S;G 0 is all about.
Feb 2018
Should i play the game?

Feb 2018
Aquamirror said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

That theory also helped developing the time leap machine from the original where it worked with memory in a similar way.

Idk, you are right, it was similar, but it was more believable, I guess because it was the same person (Okarin) who got his own memories, plus he had the Reading Steiner, the explanation here was "the memories are in the temporal lobe, so we made an AI", it really was underwhelming.

Mohammadalmannai said:

I think either me or you misunderstood, depending on your response but here we go.
It is about Kurisu's idea of storing memories from the brain (Hippocampus organ to be precise since it stores the emotion and feeling of a human being) onto a computer as part of a beta technology and that part of the brain. You will see the technology develop throughout and I find this to be more practical and believable than time traveling, basically you can say it is a robot, and Amadeus technology is pretty real and has been experimented but never done accurately.
Amadeus (with a quick google search) means love god (Ama meaning love and deus meaning god) and it can foreshadow future events (from VN just the name alone)
It all ends on how they carry on the idea of Amadeus throughout the anime, all up to the execution.

Well I guess they will explain it a bit more profoundly later, so it will be more believable, this was like those bombastic headlines you read every day in the papers "You will not BELIEVE what happened then" :D
I love S;G, so I will obviously continue watching 0, but the hype train is a little ridiculous imho.
A_Haiku_UnlooseApr 11, 2018 1:56 PM
Apr 11, 2018 1:51 PM

Feb 2018
Mouloxas said:
Good start, i was afraid they were gonna rush and finish with Okabe meeting a certain someone but they showed restraint and paced this properly. PTSD scene was also delivered perfectly, and hell yes they are using the vn soundtrack.

On a side note, i see a few people are complaining about animation quality and how production values were not up to scratch compared to the original. Please let's not pretend the first series was anything special on that front either. They didn't even bother trying to adapt the vn's trippy artstyle into anime format. Only the fact that it was directed pretty much perfectly saved it. Here other than too many freaking close-ups the directing is also great and manages to get Okabe's feeling across just fine and that's what matters.

xShinigami3125 said:
Idk how I feel about this anime I mean it looks rather promising but for me it just doesn't feel as overwhelming/thrilling as Steins Gate did.
Back when I watched Steins Gate for the first time I was instantly hooked and didn't sleep that night just so I could finish the show in one go this one just doesn't make me feel the same way Steins Gate did :/

Really? The most common complaint about the first Steins Gate anime was that it started off really slow whereas here we pretty much get straight into the plot, i'm surprised that the original managed to hook you straight away and this didn't.

JudoJD said:
The director of Fate/stay Night Heaven's feel 1 was basically quacking in his shoes asking fans if they were cool with the adaptation while you hear people in another studio are throwing away the script the creator worked hard for... You can't honestly say everyone cares.

The director of Heaven's Feel also didn't allow Nasu to make changes to the script like he wanted. He disrespected him but it will probably be for the best, so you can't really say he doesn't care. The point i'm trying to make is, every studio and director have their own vision for an anime, i think it's harsh to say that they straight up don't care at all about their work.

It's really hard to explain why I don't like SG0 as much I am not sure myself maybe it's because okabe is so different now kurisu isn't there and all women have Gigant boobs now (this somehow really annoys me every time they are on screen) I can just hope in the next few episodes the original steins gate vibe ll come back
Apr 11, 2018 1:53 PM

Jan 2015
thepath said:
Ginger-Sama said:
Lets just all agree that maho hiyajo is best girl.

I did not watch this episode yet

But Ruka Urushibara is best girl, and noting will ever beat her

assistant you appear to have made a fatal mistake.
rukako is no girl.

Calm me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath
I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea
I spoke the words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean

last.fm
Apr 11, 2018 1:56 PM
Jun 2016
Just watched the first episode. Man, it's so great to be with these characters again and in the Steins;Gate universe (or world lines I guess!). Steins;Gate is my all-time favourite Anime, so I cannot wait to see how this story unravels and how we will get to the point where Okabe sends the video message to his past self in the original series.

I'm also looking forward to these new characters that are being introduced and what their backstory and personalities are like. It was nice to see Suzuha's mother in here! I didn't expect Daru and her to meet each other in the same year as the series (2010).

I really hope Steins;Gate 0 doesn't disappoint. I'm very hopeful that the writers will pull off another amazing series, since they did such a fantastic job with the original.

It'll be interesting to see how Moeka plays into this too, since we saw her towards the end of the episode.

Lastly, the prologue of the episode (which takes place in 2036) is definitely intriguing.

Overall, there's so much to be excited about and I can't wait to watch the next episode! :D

EL PSY KONGROO!
Apr 11, 2018 1:56 PM

Feb 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Aquamirror said:

Idk, you are right, it was similar, but it was more believable, I guess because it was the same person (Okarin) who got his own memories, plus he had the Reading Steiner, the explanation here was "the memories are in the temporal lobe, so we made an AI", it really was underwhelming.

Well, I guess the anime didn't focus too much on the theory although the VN showed a bit more, which is understandable for the given format. It's basically replicating the brain connections into a computer, and it also makes for some debate on weather memories are part of your personality or they are separate things. The next episode should give a better presentation, but don't expect too much focus onto the mechanics.

LiamMegumin said:
Should i play the game?

Watching the anime should be fine. Of course, you can always play the VN for the extra content if you want. XD (although it misses important info that anime will bring out so they are both expected to be good in their own ways). It even comes on Steam soon.
Apr 11, 2018 1:58 PM

Dec 2017
why the fuck the chicks suddenly became so thicc? i don't remember suzuha being this thicc, it's distracting
Apr 11, 2018 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
I was worried since neither of the 2 original directors are directing this, but it seems to be going smoothly for now. Also, it's really weird hearing Mamoru Miyano doing a regular voice.
Apr 11, 2018 1:59 PM

Feb 2018
Aquamirror said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Well, I guess the anime didn't focus too much on the theory although the VN showed a bit more, which is understandable for the given format. It's basically replicating the brain connections into a computer, and it also makes for some debate on weather memories are part of your personality or they are separate things. The next episode should give a better presentation, but don't expect too much focus onto the mechanics.

It is actually very, very debatable if, even if the theory worked, she would be able to transfer *emotions*. But hey, this is SF, I guess i should chill about hoping it to be realistic, although I was pretty pleased with the original.

uninstallthegame said:
why the fuck the chicks suddenly became so thicc? i don't remember suzuha being this thicc, it's distracting

One of the points I was going to give, but got distracted :D. Yes, I agree, in 6 months they have all undergone a huge transformation, and seems that Suzuha's only role now is fanservice, which is disgusting, because S;G really shouldn't be that kind of show, it had much better attributes.
Apr 11, 2018 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
I like how this ended. Just like the very first episode.
Apr 11, 2018 2:04 PM
Jul 2016
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
and seems that Suzuha's only role now is fanservice, which is disgusting, because S;G really shouldn't be that kind of show, it had much better attributes.

Where did you even infer that from?
Apr 11, 2018 2:05 PM

Feb 2018
Mouloxas said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
and seems that Suzuha's only role now is fanservice, which is disgusting, because S;G really shouldn't be that kind of show, it had much better attributes.

Where did you even infer that from?

*Main role.
I stand corrected.
Apr 11, 2018 2:08 PM
May 2017
>That face when AOTY
Apr 11, 2018 2:10 PM

Dec 2007
Finally the first episode of Steins;Gate 0 aired and I watched it.. sniff... I've waited for this for so long.. it was truly beautiful.

And that PTSD scene was freaking perfect. Loved that distorted music. Good choice.
Apr 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Dec 2017
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

uninstallthegame said:

One of the points I was going to give, but got distracted :D. Yes, I agree, in 6 months they have all undergone a huge transformation, and seems that Suzuha's only role now is fanservice, which is disgusting, because S;G really shouldn't be that kind of show, it had much better attributes.

well, i don't know about that, but i agree about the annoying part. i checked the vn, she's thicc there too, but in the s;g adaptation they kinda ignored that. now they emphasize it more with shadowing, her ass looks humongous, just like mayuri's breast
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

218 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 16, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.