Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2018 7:04 AM

Jan 2014
Haven't read the LN, but it sounds like one of those rare instances, where the anime adaptation is actually better.

Surprised though, that nobody mentioned the 1995 Ghost in the Shell tribute with that bomb scene.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 8, 2018 10:31 AM

Aug 2011
What really prevents me from considering this as 'great' is the whole violet being superhuman crap. Its just so out of place and adds nothing to the story. I could understand a child soldier emotionally scarred from constant battle but the whole "lolol she's a superhuman ultimate weapon XD" crap just ruins it.

The story should've instead focused on Violet being a child soldier (not superhuman), more on her writing letters for people, and a romantic subplot between Cattleya and Claudia ;). Would've been better that way. But still some episodes where simply incredible. Episode 10 is hands down one of the greatest episodes I've ever seen. The anime might have some lows but the highs more than make up for it.
Apr 8, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2011
Had its ups and downs, but quite enjoyed Violet's development at the very least. 7.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 8, 2018 1:30 PM

Mar 2018
This was an insanely beautiful series. The animation, the character development, and the lessons learned by Violet throughout stood out so much for me, 10/10. Although I wish I could've seen more from the loveable side characters, I suppose that would only have distracted from the main focus of Violet Evergarden.

One concern I've seen is that there was no plot. In my eyes, each episode seemed to contain an important/emotional encounter for Violet that explored how complex human emotions can be and demonstrated the many forms that love can take. I felt the whole point of Violet Evergarden was for Violet to one day understand Gilbert's feelings and to be able to communicate her own in return.

I thought for sure that once Violet managed to write a letter to Gilbert, that would be the perfect ending; no need for a second season or continuation otherwise it'd just ruin the point of the series. However, despite all the growth she made, the letter she wrote made me realize she is not quite there yet.

I really hope that last client wasn't Gilbert at the end. Him coming back to life just makes that very real emotional frustration about not being able to communicate your feelings to someone who is dead seem pointless. Her face would probably be more tear-y if it was him anyway, but I can't imagine who else would trigger that affectionate response from her. People have mentioned Leon, but I didn't think she was so attached to him back when she met him.
Apr 8, 2018 1:33 PM

Mar 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
the highlight of this episode for me is when Violet was saying "i love you" but with such an inappropriate military vocabulary "Your orders means everything to me" and "I want to follow your orders (until the the end of the world or end of my life)" that even the sensitive Gilbert didn't understand her. I think that was truly beautiful and dramatic (for once).

I didn't catch that, thanks for sharing this!! I had always thought Violet felt love but just didn't know how to identify it or communicate it, and this confirms that for me.
Apr 8, 2018 2:58 PM

May 2012
A beautiful ending of an even more magnificent anime! Really loved marathoning this series as it was not only beautiful and filled with emotions but also had a fantastic pacing in both story and character development!

All in all I really found this a pretty perfect anime with an even more so proper ending!
Apr 8, 2018 5:53 PM

Jan 2011
Beautiful journey. Not a masterpiece I suppose but all the components for it to be are there. Getting sucked into every episode is very easy. Looking retrospectively, I still find this to be nearly perfect. So very endearing and a creative way to unfold the growth of Violet with each mini arc. Beautiful.
Apr 8, 2018 8:36 PM

Dec 2012
I knew I shouldn't have checked the threads since no one seems to be impressed with anything no matter the anime, but I was hoping for more surmising on who she saw in the open ending. I'd like to think it was Gillbert.
I like open endings, I don't feel like I have anymore questions, it feels like everything was wrapped up nicely but I still want more.

I really enjoyed this show, I haven't enjoyed something to this extent in a long time. I'm shocked so many people on the first page of this thread are so dissatisfied.

The show started out slow, I was simply infatuated by the sublime animation and scenery, especially when they depicted time lapses of nature! I really enjoyed seeing some action later in the show, I wasn't expecting that. Lots of tears in the second half, I'm surprised, must've been the perfect time hormonally for me to watch something that pulls emotional strings haha

Support characters are support characters, there's not much possible development for them in a mere 13 episodes when the focus is on the protagonist's growth. I liked all of the character's and their designs.

I will always enjoy themes of logic versus emotions, and a character learning to understand themselves, emotions, and the world.
Apr 8, 2018 9:23 PM
Jan 2016
First of all i will miss this show, for me this anime is one of the best animes ever, his visual design, his drama, the characters, were all done with perfection, everything in this anime look so beautiful, i have no problems to tell you that this anime made me cry sometimes, with the amount of stories about Violet letters, the last episode with Violet visiting Gilbert mother was too perfect for Violet step forward, congratulations for the anime producer, they created a really emotional anime, the feels in this anime are really well done, i could live all the feels watching this!

This show for me is 10/10!

P.S: Can anyone explain me what was that about General Hodgins and the children? will he have a son/daugther?
Apr 9, 2018 4:06 AM

Oct 2015
Aeonenleben said:
EGOIST said:
I was expecting too much from this but it honestly holds little value to it... 5/10 I doubt even the novels are that good

Saying this while having K-On and Guilty Crown as favourites. What a joke.

While the show had its weak episodes, especially the one with the dying soldier, it was quite well put together. I really enjoyed it. Shows that Netflix can actually save Anime if they focus on animes like that. Hopefully we see more like this and less of that yuri and moe trash in the future.
*implying that VE is better than K-On*
I don't really give a fuck if you like the show or not but to outright not accept an opinion because of my favorites is just stupid AF. Sure enough GC has bad writing but hey I won't lie to myself and say I hated it like most of the community. and K-On is miles better than VE for what it's worth. IF anything, give good points rather than pointing out my favorites lmfao.

The show was manipulating emotions in my POV rather than coming out as genuine. They should have made Yamada direct this and not the guy who directed Kyoukai no Kanata which suffers the same problems. What exactly makes VE stand out from your average tearjerker story? Nothing. Violet's growth wasn't even all too apparent in the show and came off as a weird transition as soon as a new episode airs. Feels unnatural imo.

you must be trolling me surely or I'm just gonna pass this reply as a 'joke'
if you're going to reply again, stay true to the show and not venture out to compare it to my favorites because this and that are two different things
EGOISTApr 9, 2018 4:15 AM
Apr 9, 2018 6:24 AM

Mar 2018
NovaLord said:
What really prevents me from considering this as 'great' is the whole violet being superhuman crap. Its just so out of place and adds nothing to the story. I could understand a child soldier emotionally scarred from constant battle but the whole "lolol she's a superhuman ultimate weapon XD" crap just ruins it.

The story should've instead focused on Violet being a child soldier (not superhuman), more on her writing letters for people, and a romantic subplot between Cattleya and Claudia ;). Would've been better that way. But still some episodes where simply incredible. Episode 10 is hands down one of the greatest episodes I've ever seen. The anime might have some lows but the highs more than make up for it.

One point I'd make about this is it seems that Violet was raised from birth to be a killer - so that is like a person being prepared to be a world-class gymnast from birth - they're going to be much, much better at it than anyone else, and some might say they have extra-human ability. Pretty much everyone who medals in the Olympics has been practicing their sport from birth. I think the situation is similar here. She quit that way of life after the battle of Intense, so I would have expected her to get rusty, but I think if you spend your entire childhood practicing for something it will be like muscle memory for you forever.

Its true they could have left that aspect of her life out, and I think having her beat up a whole bunch of soldiers at the end of the show is kind of tacky. But I also think its important for the viewers to be reminded that this woman isn't all love and letters; she has a very dark past where she did terrible things to a lot of people, and as Claudia says, "you cannot erase the past".

Maybe its just my imaginings, but I like to think of her like Balsa in Moribito; both ex-warriors struggling to find some way to repent for their past actions, all the while they have this incredible skill set they can't just forget. Makes for interesting characters!

<edit>

Hmm, I'm not sure I addressed your original point at all... that of child-soldier vs. super-soldier. Its a subtle distinction, but one I still think is important: I don't think a child-soldier wants to be on the battlefield; wants to hurt anyone - they just don't know any better and feel trapped. But a "super-soldier" - someone raised from birth to fight - probably would feel like they belong on a battlefield - like killing people was what they were supposed to do. I definitely think Violet falls in the later camp - and you can tell that by her behavior after she recovers from the battle of Intense - she feels like she needs to be on a battlefield, and everything else makes her feel out of place. I think that is important to her character and to her development; without that Claudia telling her that she "has many burns" wouldn't have the effect that it does.
shazbotianApr 9, 2018 6:57 AM
♫ やっと見つけた織姫様 だけどどこだろう彦星様
これじゃひとりぼっち ♫

"Just like my arms... can never be soft and warm, like yours are"
Apr 9, 2018 6:27 AM

Aug 2014
why was violet surprised at the end when she saw the customer? i can't figure out and i hate this feeling aah
btw such a beautiful anime, i loved it in every aspect
Apr 9, 2018 7:21 AM
Jul 2008
kurousagikyu said:
why was violet surprised at the end when she saw the customer? i can't figure out and i hate this feeling aah

....that was Gilbert
Apr 9, 2018 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
LeonLanford said:
kurousagikyu said:

....that was Gilbert

that's what i thought, but wouldn't her reaction be a bit different? like a more dramatic one
Apr 9, 2018 9:12 AM
Jul 2008
kurousagikyu said:
LeonLanford said:

....that was Gilbert

that's what i thought, but wouldn't her reaction be a bit different? like a more dramatic one

that's just a guess.. I think the creator wanted us to think it's him.
I hope the special episode will clear it up
Apr 9, 2018 10:20 AM

Aug 2014
LeonLanford said:
kurousagikyu said:

that's just a guess.. I think the creator wanted us to think it's him.
I hope the special episode will clear it up

yup I think so too. And I can't wait!
Apr 9, 2018 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Violet's character development was simple yet enjoyable. I sometimes don't understand how other companies fail to do a simple character development like hers. Ah well.

I enjoyed the show overall and everything that was brought to it. The first few episodes were a tad bit dull besides the amazing visuals of the characters, battlefield and field scenes. And although there was very little animation for the characters, some people like me appreciate a semi still photo with good writing in it.

The ending did not show some peoples personalities and should have been explained, but the finale still wrapped up nicely. From meeting Gilberts mother, to the Air show. The dialogue with her letter was also bitter sweet and gave me the closer we all needed.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Apr 9, 2018 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
Some of these comments are just awful, its like they completely missed the point of the show.
Apr 9, 2018 1:10 PM

Apr 2016
NovaLord said:

True, have to agree on that. Even the novel barely touches on that. I just don't understand how she can be so strong yet her body looks so weak... And also 14? Beating up grown, trained soldiers? Age was quite ridiculous.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Apr 9, 2018 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
What a beautiful series, my heart goes with this one. So glad that Violet finally understand what truly is being a normal girl and she helped some people as well during the process. Although bitterness always linger in her heart but she has no hesitation to take another steps forward and keep on living as the Major said, i'm so glad for her. I really like all the characters development as well.

Violet looked surprise at the end when she met her client in front of the door, Typical KyoAni lets us decide the ending.. I want to believe that Major Gilbert still alive somewhere since they never found his dead body, So on that notes i believe the one who requested for her and opened the door is Major Gilbert becuase Violet looks so surprised and happy at the same time, this gonna be Code geass ending all over again isn't it ?

Overall score 10/10 a Masterpiece indeed, such an eyegasmic art and wonderful story, will be forever missed ♥
Apr 9, 2018 3:29 PM

May 2017
UImoetard said:
Pretty underwhelming finale tbh.

The series was pretty solid until episode 12. As much as I enjoyed watching Violet's growing each episode (you can clearly tell the aim of KyoAni in every single episode), I feel like Violet became too much of a crybaby. They should have toned that down a bit.

My god, that animation of a falling droplet of water lol KyoAni just showing off at that point.

It pains me to say as a KyoAni fan, but Violet Evergarden was a bit of a letdown.

6.5/10

Um when you consider everything she's been through and suppressing her emotions for so long, that's what happens. The waterworks come frequent.
Apr 9, 2018 3:31 PM

May 2017
Tsuki_Shika said:
I knew I shouldn't have checked the threads since no one seems to be impressed with anything no matter the anime, but I was hoping for more surmising on who she saw in the open ending. I'd like to think it was Gillbert.
I like open endings, I don't feel like I have anymore questions, it feels like everything was wrapped up nicely but I still want more.

I really enjoyed this show, I haven't enjoyed something to this extent in a long time. I'm shocked so many people on the first page of this thread are so dissatisfied.

The show started out slow, I was simply infatuated by the sublime animation and scenery, especially when they depicted time lapses of nature! I really enjoyed seeing some action later in the show, I wasn't expecting that. Lots of tears in the second half, I'm surprised, must've been the perfect time hormonally for me to watch something that pulls emotional strings haha

Support characters are support characters, there's not much possible development for them in a mere 13 episodes when the focus is on the protagonist's growth. I liked all of the character's and their designs.

I will always enjoy themes of logic versus emotions, and a character learning to understand themselves, emotions, and the world.

The edgy teens need to keep their 'street cred' by trashing any anime that is beautiful, sentimental, romantic, tragic.
Apr 9, 2018 5:27 PM
Mar 2018
I thought this anime was absoultely brilliant, discussing various issues from life. You can tell I'm a shit reviewer I'm not used to review shows and movies lol. Anyhoo my major issue in this show is that we get no answers on how df is Violet a superhuman as in being able to fight like that as a kid with no training. Why is she a tool? How did she become so good at fighting? We're her parents assassins? Did they die? CAN WE GET SOME ANSWERS XD I'm not going to accept Violet being some sort of super human unless, I don't she's an alien of some sorts XD
Apr 9, 2018 5:27 PM

Nov 2015
Started off slow but got better over time. That's why the 3 episode "rule" is flawed.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Apr 9, 2018 5:44 PM

Aug 2015
that was desperately missing some music, was waiting for either the opening or the ending song to start playing. kinda disappointing that neither of them did play. also an annoying ending. overall a good show that had potential, but honestly felt like it lacked good direction
Apr 9, 2018 8:11 PM

Sep 2011
Just finished marathoning this and boy did I shed all the tears. I'm a sucker for this kind of drama where you get a glimpse into the lives of people in the world.

Also that ending! I thought Gilbert was truly dead and then they show that surprised expression on her face and now I have hope he is alive again.
Apr 10, 2018 4:39 AM

Jun 2016
Ending could be better, no?
Apr 10, 2018 6:20 AM

Apr 2011
Been watching one episode a day but I couldn't take it and watched the other half in one go. It was a good ending.

It was journey of feels of Violet's seeking to understand the words 'I love you' and her growth. It was great. It was already expected that each episode tells a different story with Violet's background mixed in. Full of feels, alongside top notch animation and gorgeous visuals. Episode 10 and 11 were the most heart wrenching part of the series. Thought there are scenes from the PV I wanted to see in the series didn't show up was disappointing.

Kyoani announced there'll be more Violet Evergarden stuff going. I wonder what.

9/10
Apr 10, 2018 8:50 AM

Mar 2014
The beginning of the episode had me like "Woah !", srsly tho. Benedict surprised me when he kicked the bomb out while Violet lost both her arm to save the train.

Otherwise I appreciate how Violet & Gilbert's brother are now in good terms, him trying to give her what he calls a last order puts an end to her character development.

The anime was an emotional ride for me, especially the tenth episode who had me cry like a baby. So yeah I guess I'll give it a 10.

Just a little sad they didn't show Gilbert because I wanted to know if he was truly alive or not.
Apr 10, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2009
AdrianRubinsky said:
Unfortunetly, the biggest issue is Violet's own character development. It seems I got half of what I suppose to get in this anime. I liked the small stories, specially the mother's letters to her daughter.

I can only give 7/10.

+1 on everything you said. 100% agree with you.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 10, 2018 7:05 PM

Apr 2014
I just finished watching the last episode.

I really like this series and really enjoyed it. It was quite emotional for me. I wasn't crying, but I shed a few tears during this show. The animation was brillant - the backgrounds and locations were honey for my eyes. The same goes with character design. Music was good and fit perfectly to series. I also enjoyed the Violet's journey with short stories in this series. Also side characters and their stories were interesting - especially in ep. 10

Mei_tan said:
Anyone else hopping that last client was Leon?!

I think the same. That has been my first impression since I saw Violet's face. Because who else could be? Thanks to her, he starts his own journey. And he was the one who wanted to meet Violet again. Or maybe he decide to write letters to his missing parents? So he call out for Violet.
Somehow I'm pretty sure that was him.

I would like to give this series 8,5. But there is no such mark on MAL, so I'm still vary between 8 and 9. But I will probably give this series 8/10.
SunnY89Apr 10, 2018 7:13 PM
Apr 10, 2018 7:22 PM

Mar 2017
Pretty much a conclusive episode for me. It resolved almost every plot points that we all came across and ended the series on a high note, in my opinion. Also, it gives Dietfried, my favourite character, a much-needed explanation for his antics and behavior towards Violet.

I covered the entire show on my blog though. If you mind reading wall of texts to find out what i think, i suggest you visit my blog.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Apr 10, 2018 9:23 PM
Dec 2015
Violet Evergarden! A lot of character development!

10/10
Apr 11, 2018 3:19 AM

Mar 2018
SunnY89 said:
I just finished watching the last episode.

Mei_tan said:
Anyone else hopping that last client was Leon?!

I think the same. That has been my first impression since I saw Violet's face. Because who else could be?

It could have been anyone but for me it felt more like Gilbert. The last person she would expect.
Apr 11, 2018 6:00 AM

Jul 2008
I love this series entirely but I do feel that the last few episodes with violet fighting soldiers were a bit weak. Even though the show isn't focused heavily on romance, those light love moments are wonderful enough ^^

As for the ending, I doubt the customer she saw was Gilbert but rather the producer just wants the audience to apply their imagination freely :)
Apr 11, 2018 12:47 PM

Oct 2011
Damn. Didn't think I would cry this much. What it lacked in excitement/pace, it had plenty of art quality and feels. 8/10 for me.
Apr 11, 2018 3:19 PM
Nov 2017

I cried so much during most of this episode, just like the last few episodes that made me cry so much my eyes hurt.
Apr 11, 2018 9:24 PM
Oct 2017
good design, good sound track, good visuals, weak story, weak characters. such a disappointment. 7/10.
what actually is a signature?
Apr 12, 2018 2:18 PM

May 2017
Awww I hoped so much that when Violet visited her last customer at the end that it was The Major. I never could accept the fact that he was dead <.<

Apr 13, 2018 3:49 PM
Jan 2012
wow. Very fantastic episode. I have much surprises for this final.
I hope much things about history of violet. Liked the final of related of your friends.
Imagine Hodgins likes Cattleya.
Apr 14, 2018 2:23 PM

Dec 2016
After episode 2 or 3 I honestly thought this show was overrated, but literally since that point this show got so good and was such a fun watch and watching Violet through her journey of change was an emotional but entertaining time
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 14, 2018 2:46 PM
Apr 2018
I don't get how some ppl says that this series was bad, it has so much emotion involved, sure i'll admit that the plot was a little bit shallow but that has its own charms. It progresses slowly but that's what makes it really good. The point of the series is an emotionless doll slowly growing up and finally learns lots of empotions from her surroundings this series deserves more in my opinion. But i respect those who think less of it. In the end opinions are opinions.
9/10 from me
Apr 14, 2018 3:44 PM

Apr 2016
Had to be one of the best series I've seen yet. Perhaps the best character evolution. Superlative animation. Excellent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 6:10 AM

Sep 2017
This series gets a strong 4 to light 5/10 from me.

I gotta say, I ended up enjoying it a a fair bit for its gorgeous Victorian setting and unreal production values (but I also gotta say, I would not have made it through this otherwise). The overly glittery promotional video initially had me worried that this time KyoAni would overdo it with their fancy effects wizardry and whatnot—Naoko Yamada's (nonetheless beautiful) Koe no Katachi already came dangerously close—so it was a relief to see that Violet Evergarden managed stay within reasonable limits for the most part and just ended being a very pretty production to look at.

That said, while Violet Evergarden does feel very much like a work of passion—and I do commend KyoAni for stepping way outside their comfort zone of high school settings for once—I'm afraid that this series reaches for way more than it can handle, both in terms of the emotional content of individual episodes and the larger narrative it is trying to convey. This becomes particularly evident towards the later episodes of the series, which are basically trying to evoke Clannad levels of emotional highs, except within the time constraints of a standalone episode or the narrative constraints of an underdeveloped main story, which is, well, not exactly an easy thing to pull off. I'm not someone who gets angry at a show for missing emotional beats as long as its heart is in the right place, but eventually it did get rather tedious seeing characters burst into tears almost every episode. There were simply too many micro-climaxes littered throughout the series, sacrificing a proper build-up for a bigger emotional payoff at the end. Also, I found pretty much everything about the protagonist pretty lame and silly, from her overly tragic backstory to her submissive personality to her elite ninja skills to her quest to find the meaning of the words "I love you" to even her goddamn name, none of it really meshed well together in my head (also, see Evangelion's Rei for how to properly develop the emotionless doll archetype). Honestly, while I don't think this is a downright terrible series, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Currently playing: Persona 3 FES, Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~
Apr 15, 2018 10:17 AM
Jun 2016
Any chance of gilbert being comatose throughout the series fit the narritive? Seems like that should p*ss his brother & explain those vague answers on his condition from his troll mom & claudia... i mean coma = dead&alive? Mybe not.
l3akasushiApr 15, 2018 10:28 AM
Apr 15, 2018 8:17 PM

Mar 2012
This was a weird series for me because the sub-plots absolutely dwarfed the main plot for me.

Like, a lot of the cases Violet handled brought me to tears. I should applaud the writing, by the way, because it appears that there were actually a few anime-original clients, but they were all so very good. The client sub-plots as relatable snippets of life, representing struggles of different people, and they were all very touching. The main plot in comparison felt pretty bland, although it is very nice to have watched Violet progress over the course of the series. Although I wouldn't consider this a perfect series, I think it's easily close enough that it'll be a 10/10.

Also, for those who care, there is a reddit comment outlining the differences between the LN and the anime: https://www.reddit.com/r/VioletEvergarden/comments/89v9u2/violet_evergarden_episode_13_discussion/dwy8rhb/

In my opinion the anime sounds like an adaptation that may have actually improved on the original work...
Apr 16, 2018 7:44 PM
Apr 2018
I have never read the novel, but I really did enjoy this anime. I cried almost every episode. I'm not sure where all the hate is coming from. I thought the characters were developed enough to get the jist, the animation was great, and the stories were truly moving. It makes me want to start writing again! Do we think the last client was Gilbert or someone else?
Apr 17, 2018 8:22 AM
Apr 2018
This series was absolutely captivating. The art was beautifully styled and the story line was stunning.

Violet grew up so much, some people have said that towards the end she became a bit of a cry baby, i think the reason why this has been done is to show how 'human' she has become, she has been through so much and not to be able to cry over it has bottled all the emotions she didnt even know she had up.

I am very very very annoyed by that end clip! Going through her usual introduction and being very much not violet stops, gasp s, than smiles!

Now i want to know who that person was!

Uhh well a new season has been approved or something like that.

Overall its a 9.5/10 for me!
Apr 19, 2018 2:47 AM

Apr 2015
That ending was very much like Letter Bee's. Man this show is overrated but hey it doesn't mean I don't like it. I liked it so much.
Apr 19, 2018 3:49 PM
Jul 2015
I justed finished watching it, Violet evergarden may seem to some as boring, mediocre or average,this means that they didn't really understand it,this work is full of diffrent types of emotions; from hapiness to sorrow and sadness, and the most distinctive one :Love.
All the story is fictional but it carries these deep sentiments in it, my mind and heart were both touched by them, it wad truly wonderful. I conclude with and advice to all , read the novel because it is much richer than the anime,many of you will surely enjoy it. Peace☆
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

422 by TabbyPog »»
Apr 5, 2:36 PM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

616 by Nekogirl27 »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.