Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2018 7:19 AM

Jun 2016
So over a week ago I saw this livestream where this ranked list came up and I haven't seen it come up anywhere else, so I decided to share it with you all (not the best quality by any means):

Is there anything here you disagree with? Anything you agree with? Is it all wrong? Do it deserve to rot in hell? Share your thoughts plz :)
AndoCommandoApr 3, 2018 7:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2018 7:21 AM

Jan 2016
Bad quality, can't even read the names
Apr 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Jun 2016
RobinTheKing said:
Bad quality, can't even read the names

Had to take a screenshot with what I had and as I said, couldn't find it elsewhere. Sorry.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Mar 2017
You'd do better asking the ants. They're the ones who can read the words.

EDIT:

Three other things:

1.) I'd like to at least see and evaluate the metrics.

2.) *sees Canipa at "D" rank, Looks at "C"*

3.) It's even missing some AniTubers.
EankiApr 3, 2018 7:28 AM
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Apr 3, 2018 7:25 AM

Feb 2016
I can't even imagine what kind of person wasted his time doing that useless piece of shit.
Apr 3, 2018 7:26 AM

Sep 2014
When you've never heard of anyone in the highest tier, hmmmmm.

Canipa in D rank, yep definitely don't agree with this list.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
May 2016
Gigguk is an A for me.

And i only know him from that list
Aug 2016
Mother's Basement in the shit tier. Now that's what I like to see.
Apr 3, 2018 7:27 AM

Jun 2016
Aquamirror said:
I can't even imagine what kind of person wasted his time doing that useless piece of shit.

What kind of person? Why, an anituber of course.
Apr 3, 2018 7:30 AM

Oct 2015
A better quality pic

Why is Mother's Basement in shit tier while Fornever World on F and Double4anime on E

not that I like MB

I rarely watch them anyway and oof chocolat stays the same for I wonder what reason

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Apr 3, 2018 7:30 AM

Sep 2017
Demolition D >>>>>>>>>>>>> Everybody else combined
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Apr 3, 2018 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
Seems like a fun way to waste time...
Not to mention that nobody will ever give a fuck about that list.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Apr 3, 2018 7:32 AM

Jun 2016
-Lofn- said:
A better quality pic

Why is Mother's Basement in shit tier while Fornever World on F and Double4anime on E

not that I like MB

I rarely watch them anyway and oof chocolate stays the same for I wonder what reasons

I luv you son. Will use this pic instead :)
AndoCommandoApr 3, 2018 7:36 AM
Apr 3, 2018 7:34 AM

Jan 2016
Gigguk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else combined
Apr 3, 2018 7:35 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The Anime Man should be even lower with the shit hes been involved lately.

Also i wouldnt put Canipa effect at the D section, i like his videos.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 3, 2018 7:36 AM

Sep 2017
yeah, gigguk used to be funny but now his contents turned to shit, glad someone agrees with me on that.
also, where is thatanimesnob? he's shit but he's absolutely hilarious at that.
and chibi reviews, put him at shit tier.

also, you should make it this:
UNFUNNY:
all those forced shitpost channels, like blueyes and rev says desu
gigguk
I WANT TO DIE:
chibi reviews
mother's basement
forneverworld
digibro
chibi reviews
theanimeman
misty anorexia
chibi reviews
tokyosaurus
akidearest
rpg monger
chibi reviews
anime america
arkada
chibi reviews
and some other shitty ones
dlwuikApr 3, 2018 7:43 AM
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 3, 2018 7:42 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Was worried Mother's Basement wasn't going to be shit tier. Thankfully, he was, and all is right in the world.

Don't mind the ranking, actually, for the most part I can agree on it. There's some on there I've never watched, so obviously I can't judge it in breadth, but for the most part I can agree with what I do so on there. SuperEyepatchWolf being towards the top, Mother's Basement being shit tier, Chronexia and Akidearest being E tier, etc. Mumkey being A-tier seems weird as hell.

I'd probably put Digi on Rank D and After Dark on Rank E while moving Pedantic Romantic to E or F tier or maybe even shit tier, I guess. Romantic's whole identity is basically just brown-nosing Digibro as much as possible so I'll never be able to hold much respect for him. At least try to carve out your own place, rather than just follow and latch on to someone who you worry might be better and getting their point across than you.

Gigguk could be C-tier and not B-tier, he's done some good videos but lately he's been pretty...no, and the whole "anime is trash and so am I" meme he started around the Eromanga drama is probably one of my least favorite anime memes ever and I hated that, but I feel like he has done some really, really good stuff in the past as well.

So I don't mind this tier-list for the most part, actually. I give it my stamp of approval, lol.
ManabanApr 3, 2018 7:48 AM

Apr 3, 2018 7:43 AM

Feb 2018
Who the fuck are all these people ?
But yea Super eyepatch wolf and Aleczandxr are great even tho I always misspell the latter.
And I would say 50% of gigguks videos are pretty enjoyable.
Apr 3, 2018 7:43 AM

Dec 2016

Why's nobody asking on what basis are they deemed getting "better" or "worse"? Sub counts? Like to dislike ratio? Is there any statistical data that supports this chart?
Bc if it's some random dude's personal opinion, eh. Then his opinion is as valid as anybody else's opinion here. Which isn't saying much.
Apr 3, 2018 7:50 AM

Jul 2017
Melon Pan, Legalolicon, and the channels that upload anime clips and songs are the only channels that matter.
Apr 3, 2018 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
ThatAnimeSnob is so good he is off the charts :3
Apr 3, 2018 7:57 AM

Jul 2016
God I miss DouchebagChocolat so fucking much ....

Also Digibro not being F tier is an affront to God.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Apr 3, 2018 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
Most of them should be under F, Anitubers are shit
Apr 3, 2018 8:05 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
-Lofn- said:
A better quality pic
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTZzF61V4AAOEPA.png[img]

not that I like MB

Because Mother's Basement is the worst anituber by a few kilometers if you actually sit down and listen to his opinions, both what serves as the foundation of them as well as how goddamn unfocused and just outright bumbly and poorly he is when trying to explain himself? I mean, a seemingly bad foundation can turn good through proper articulation and substantiation, but he can literally take the sentence of "Maburaho is bad, Mahouka is bad, so everything in between them must also be bad and they're all just ripping off Harry Potter" and turn it into like, 20 minutes of tangental rambling about nonsense that may or may not have some sort of vague connection to the main topic as he plugs his sponsors, so the foundation sounds stupid and stays stupid.

Like, I don't see how anybody can defend him, honestly. It's not even a matter of him having right or wrong think, he just geniunely sucks and getting his point across and often comes across like he's trying to prop himself up as a somebody trying to express his thoughts on a series in a critical sense, but really never does much except plug aspects to his character (i.e. he really, really likes to draw pointless comparisons between SAO and other series, and they're pointless in the sense that they don't compare what SAO does wrong and this series does right but they just end up serving as him plugging his hatred for SAO into the video because of how much he emphasizes that one opinion of him as part of his character) plug sponsors at the most obtuse times (literally does it right in the middle of trying to make a point sometimes) on top of basically just being the equivalent of listening to drunken tangents, except it's coming from a sober guy trying to be a critic. Does he even write out what he wants to say beforehand? Y'know, put thought and effort and shit into what he's trying to talk about and not just sits down and just starts talking about what immediately comes to his mind in front of the camera, because he bounces around on tangent to tangent, sometimes into downright irrelevant things all together, and it makes it feel like he doesn't really think too far ahead of time or, for a more cynical outlook, that he's just padding his videos to get past that extra length mark.

Basically, we can put aside how he's more or less just got CR's hand up his ass moving his mouth like a puppet and we'd still get a downright terrible anime analysis channel on a level that's structural and how he presents his points and arguments. All of that (honestly pretty justified) amount of criticism he gets for constantly plugging his sponsors at unneeded and unnecessary times and more or less being a spokesperson for his sponsors that's fronting itself as an analysis channel can be completely negated and removed from the equation and he'd still be the one I'd call the worst.

Feels like it's harder to be as consistently bad as he is, than it is to really suck and be accidentally good sometimes. Maybe one day he'll be able to express himself like an actual analyst and not just some dumb fuck perpetually caught in a state having the skill level of somebody writing their very first review.

Or maybe he'll put more emphasis on what's in an OP again. Maybe it's because it was relatively harmless as well as relatively unique and novel, but those videos actually can escape all of the issues I've listed about his standard analysis videos and I do actually watch them sometimes because I find them genuinely interesting. More or less, at least, I can at least listen to him talk without it becoming this convoluted spiderweb where it relies on the viewer to sort out what's even relevant to the topic he's trying to discuss as they're listening to him.
ManabanApr 3, 2018 8:14 AM

Apr 3, 2018 8:07 AM
Jul 2016
This is subjective, but I would have liked to see Lost Pause and The Anime Man higher. One more thing, out of that list I have only watched also Misty and Akiderast, but very little. The rest I haven't seen nor I have heard about them
Apr 3, 2018 8:13 AM

Mar 2016
Eww why are clydetheweeaboo, uniquenamosaurus and duoreview so high?

The only good Anitubers are: aleczandxr, cartoon cipher, animeAjay, eyepatch wolf, canipa, bestguyever, bakaoppai, gigguk(not always) and demo.

Apr 3, 2018 8:14 AM

Oct 2015
Manaban said:
-Lofn- said:
A better quality pic
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTZzF61V4AAOEPA.png[img]

not that I like MB

Because Mother's Basement is the worst anituber by a few kilometers if you actually sit down and listen to his opinions, both what serves as the foundation of them as well as how goddamn unfocused and just outright bumbly and poorly he is when trying to explain himself? I mean, a seemingly bad foundation can turn good through proper articulation and substantiation, but he can literally take the sentence of "Maburaho is bad, Mahouka is bad, so everything in between them must also be bad and they're all just ripping off Harry Potter" and turn it into like, 20 minutes of tangental rambling about nonsense that may or may not have some sort of vague connection to the main topic as he plugs his sponsors, so the foundation sounds stupid and stays stupid.

Like, I don't see how anybody can defend him, honestly. It's not even a matter of him having right or wrong think, he just geniunely sucks and getting his point across and often comes across like he's trying to prop himself up as a somebody trying to express his thoughts on a series in a critical sense, but really never does much except plug aspects to his character (i.e. he really, really likes to draw pointless comparisons between SAO and other series, and they're pointless in the sense that they don't compare what SAO does wrong and this series does right but they just end up serving as him plugging his hatred for SAO into the video because of how much he emphasizes that one opinion of him as part of his character) plug sponsors at the most obtuse times (literally does it right in the middle of trying to make a point sometimes) on top of basically just being the equivalent of listening to drunken tangents, except it's coming from a sober guy trying to be a critic. Does he even write out what he wants to say beforehand? Y'know, put thought and effort and shit into what he's trying to talk about and not just sits down and just starts talking about what immediately comes to his mind in front of the camera, because he bounces around on tangent to tangent, sometimes into downright irrelevant things all together, and it makes it feel like he doesn't really think too far ahead of time or, for a more cynical outlook, that he's just padding his videos to get past that extra length mark.

Basically, we can put aside how he's basically just got CR's hand up his ass moving his mouth like a puppet and we'd still get a downright terrible anime analysis channel on a level that's structural and how he presents his points and arguments. I really don't see how anybody can defend his content nor do I see how anybody can really even like it, truth be told.

Feels like it's harder to be as consistently bad as he is than it is to be accidentally good sometimes. Maybe one day he'll be able to express himself like an actual analyst and not just some dumb fuck perpetually caught in a state having the skill level of somebody writing their very first review.
I hardly watched any of his videos cause I never was into this anitube thingy except Lost Pause and some shitty shitpost channel cause I just want to watch for fun, maybe except Super Eyepatch and Chocolat (miss my nigga), but Fornever is just another hype rider and Double4 is also a douchebag. I never said I was defending MB, I just felt like most of this list can be put into shit tier anyway. Hence, why I do not watch anituber unless they do funzys, luls and shit like that.

No lie, the last time I watched an anituber has been months. So, can't say anymore what is happening.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Apr 3, 2018 8:19 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
-Lofn- said:
I hardly watched any of his videos cause I never was into this anitube thingy except Lost Pause and some shitty shitpost channel cause I just want to watch for fun, maybe except Super Eyepatch and Chocolat (miss my nigga), but Fornever is just another hype rider and Double4 is also a douchebag. I never said I was defending MB, I just felt like most of this list can be put into shit tier anyway. Hence, why I do not watch anituber unless they do funzys, luls and shit like that.

Maybe my hate boner is too strong that it can impact my credibility sometimes, but I'll always jump on any opportunity to try to explain why I dislike his channel so much :P I found myself bitching about him so much that I've entertained the idea of getting "#1 Mother's Basement hater" printed on a t-shirt or coffee glass or something.

But that's always been a joke idea to me, though I could always go the Mother's Basement route with it and just put "Mother's Basement sucks, this other YTer we're currently actually having a discussion about is better" and then constantly push how much I hate him instead of actually trying to say something meaningful with that comparison before taking a sip out of that coffee glass >:)

Anyway, not your fault, and I know you weren't defending him or anything (that was intended to be more of a general statement about "how can anyone defend him," not directed at you specifically, my bad for muddling it)
ManabanApr 3, 2018 8:26 AM

Apr 3, 2018 8:28 AM

Feb 2015
Apr 3, 2018 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
My God, those "tier EX" youtubers really need to invest in better sound quality.
Fuck me...
Apr 3, 2018 8:42 AM

Nov 2012
Where is Roricon at his deserved F-tier?

How is Double4 better than FW? at least FW didn't do the cringe FilthyFrank drama stupidity.

SEW deserves the praise he gets.

MB is trash, I agree.

Gigguk should be higher and Romantic a bit lower.

Digi has been going downhill.

Apr 3, 2018 10:08 AM

Mar 2015
Melon Pan not at god tier 0/10 shit list

Also where's the best weeb youtuber of them all pewdiepie
Apr 3, 2018 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Why isn't demo have his own spot

dead

(his channel anyway)
also where is Under The Scope?
Apr 3, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:

Agreed, I was definitely born too early to be obsessed with this YouTube bullshit that so many people get hard over.

Apr 3, 2018 11:18 AM

Feb 2013
i find it so weird to have such strong opinions on so many anitubers

MyAnituberList when?
Apr 3, 2018 11:23 AM

Apr 2017
Does that mean someone actually watches all of these youtubers to make this list? lol
Apr 3, 2018 11:29 AM

Aug 2017
i cant read this chart please put it in a language people understand
Apr 3, 2018 11:36 AM

May 2015
All I'm saying is KoL is Top 5.

Gigguk's literally the only amusing YT on this list lel
Apr 3, 2018 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
Super Eyepatch Wolf for details, Gigguk for humor (even if his skits are mostly cringy).
Literally can't stand any other anime youtubers.
Apr 3, 2018 11:51 AM
May 2017
Gigguk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else combined
Apr 3, 2018 11:56 AM

Feb 2010
I only like 2 anitubers and one of them is ranked D here and the other one isn't even on it, so I can only conclude it was compiled by someone with shit taste.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 3, 2018 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
a tier list to express which anituber is good or bad lol what the hell
Apr 3, 2018 12:01 PM
Mar 2016
Why Tokyosaurus so low???
His content has quality for C-B tier...
Apr 3, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
The Canpia Effect, Lost Pause and Daitomodachi should be higher IMO.
Digibro should be at Shit Tier.
Agree with Super Eyepatch Wolf and E;R
I also think Gigguk should be at least an A.
Apr 3, 2018 12:22 PM
May 2016
only an absolute retard would put xyaro anywhere other than S++ rank
Apr 3, 2018 2:27 PM

Jul 2010
Never heard of most of these, but I'd vouch for SuperEyepatchWolf.

Only seen a select few of Mother's Basement's videos, and didn't mind them. I know he's one of those anitubers that still does a billion anti-SAO videos, though.
Apr 3, 2018 2:43 PM

Sep 2014
what the fuck is this
they should all be in shit tier
especially the giguk retard
Apr 3, 2018 5:38 PM

Sep 2016
maybe stop being underage anituber watcher and start forming your own opinion about the anime?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 17, 2018 12:23 PM
Aug 2018
AndoCommando said:
So over a week ago I saw this livestream where this ranked list came up and I haven't seen it come up anywhere else, so I decided to share it with you all (not the best quality by any means):

Is there anything here you disagree with? Anything you agree with? Is it all wrong? Do it deserve to rot in hell? Share your thoughts plz :)

owo, Nice to see y'all found my AniTuber ranking list. We did a podcast about it.

Official_UnknownAug 17, 2018 7:32 PM
Aug 17, 2018 12:48 PM

Jun 2007
Is this ranking just a proxy for how pro-piracy/anti-industry these individuals are?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 2 hours ago

8 by Horizon248 »»
53 seconds ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - 3 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

157 by Amaterasu803 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

79 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

99 by FFandMMfan »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.