Forum Settings
Forums

lack of LGBTQ Anime fans and animes :/ RANT WARNING

New
shoujo Ai/Yuri or Shounen Ai/Yaoi ? Gender Bender ? FAvorite?
Shoujo Ai
52.9%
Shounen Ai
34.6%
Gender Bender (TRans)
12.5%
280 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 29, 2018 2:55 PM

Mar 2017
*raises hand* Here.

I'm a pansexual transgender lady and yuri fan. You'd THINK I'd be more into gender-bender stuff, I guess, but most of the gender-bender stuff I've seen is stuff like Ranma 1/2 where the guy turned into a girl is not transgender and hates their situation. Which is... less than relateable.

I'm not nuts about Yaoi (maybe because it's harder to see myself in?) but there are certain couples I think are adorable, such as Saitama x Genos and Ippo x Miyata. Not a big fan of Eren x Levi, personally... I dunno, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the first time they interact is when Levi repeatedly kicks Eren in the face? Gon X Killua is not even worth considering until they at least hit puberty. Come at me, sis. ;)

I've heard Yuri on Ice is good, and I plan to check it out as soon as I'm done suffocating under the mass of my own Plan to Watch list.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Mar 29, 2018 2:58 PM

Sep 2015
Heterosexual transexual (HSTS) here.

Why do you need LGBT anime?
it's like those people complaining of a movie having a 100% white cast or things like that, lmao.
Mar 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Seiya said:

Romance and sex are two completely separate things.

I'm not wasting anymore time with you, because it seems that I keep running into people who can't tell the difference between romance and sex for some reason.
Seiya said:

Romance and sex are two completely separate things.

I'm not wasting anymore time with you, because it seems that I keep running into people who can't tell the difference between romance and sex for some reason.

I think the fact you keep running into people who cant see the difference goes to show that the difference really isn't all that big. I respect your opinion and should at least respect others especially when the two quite clearly for most people go hand in hand.

The fact you see them as completely separate blows my mind as much I'm sure the fact I don't blows your mind. Chill, wanna be friends ?

Well, Seiya doesn't trust women at all. So I completely understand why he says what he says. And why he fetishizes stuff like men with bangs (because they are prettier).

Somehow my husband could love me through only having sex with me like... only 3 times in this one year... that I really didn't feel like it. And I stuck around when he was uncomfortable too and we had a similar dry year because of his feelings.

Othere times we are screwing 7 times in one day. or in one very weird instance, in a row....and fooling around all night long. We weren't even in the honey moon phase.... just intensely horny that night.

But what keeps you going is the conversation, how you care for each other, dates, shared hobbies.... I am attracted to plenty of things which cannot be considered sexual... like winning a card game. And I doubt I can be phsyically attracted to my husband when we are old, much like my husband wasn't very attracted to me when I got fat (because of health issues this one year). But he still loved me and would say how cute I was and how he could never really be with anyone else... Just like the days he doesn't shave or look as girlish as I would like. (facial hair is a huge turn off)
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 3:02 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Mar 29, 2018 3:04 PM
Oct 2013
Noirgyum said:

it's like those people complaining of a movie having a 100% white cast or things like that, lmao.

Because societies in western first world countries have taught their citizens in resent years that they can get what they want by bitching loud enough on social media. We are on the verge of another coldwar and the middle class has crawled so far deep down it´s own ass that instead of trying to prevent that peopple protest about nonsense, instead.
Mar 29, 2018 3:09 PM

Feb 2017
Isterio said:
Here´s some truth, everyone who doesn´t want to accept reality, close your eyes.
Judging by the most positive outlook for LGBT people, only 10% of the world population consists of them.

This includes every bi-curious guy that tries some weird things in college and every girl that french kissed one of her female friends as well as everyone in the closet. Because statistically speaking, most of humanity consists of prudes.

If you apply those statistics to societies with acces to Anime that makes around 300 million people. Out of those around 3million are actually interested in Anime and only 300000 are intersted in LGBT content for the sake of it, thinly spinkled throughout over 100 million squarekilometers. Have fun finding an audience with those numbers.

That´s why LGBT content isn´t consumed by nearly anyone, but curious thirsty straight people, who bitch on the internet when their "specific" tastes aren´t met.

I like the factual spunk man. Let me just quote you.
Mar 29, 2018 3:09 PM

Jun 2011
Noirgyum said:

Because people get super pissed off when you make straight characters gay or trans. xD
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 3:17 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:12 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Isterio said:
Here´s some truth, everyone who doesn´t want to accept reality, close your eyes.
Judging by the most positive outlook for LGBT people, only 10% of the world population consists of them.

This includes every bi-curious guy that tries some weird things in college and every girl that french kissed one of her female friends as well as everyone in the closet. Because statistically speaking, most of humanity consists of prudes.

If you apply those statistics to societies with acces to Anime that makes around 300 million people. Out of those around 3million are actually interested in Anime and only 300000 are intersted in LGBT content for the sake of it, thinly spinkled throughout over 100 million squarekilometers. Have fun finding an audience with those numbers.

That´s why LGBT content isn´t consumed by nearly anyone, but curious thirsty straight people, who bitch on the internet when their "specific" tastes aren´t met.

As someone with Evangelion also in your favorites, I guess I got to ask:

What makes Evangelion stand out to you?

Because it sure as shit ain't the robo fights.

When I see FLCL, Eva, Gurren Laggan, and Ghost in the Shell, you really make me think you like femdoms and sub males.

But IRL, there are not that many femdoms. But hey MILFS>LOLIS

You know what there should be more of? hot older women in their early thirties being hot and taking advantage of young 20 year old men. >.>

Also really makes you question anime fans. Are there more pedos than homos?

Ps. Misato has very little merch and Kaworu has a crap ton.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 3:31 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:28 PM

Apr 2016
Honestly why not have more gay couples in anime, nobody is harmed except for hets who think gay is bad. I think there's not enough gay male couples because most anime fans are cishet males who think of anything gay as "not masculine enough" because most cishet males are probably really insecure about their masculinity and see BL and yaoi as an attack on that which is probably why most of the gay couples in anime are lesbians. Most gay male couples in anime are either ambiguous or rapey, fucking Yuri on Ice can be interpreted as a coach-student relationship and for once I'd like to see a BL anime thats about two guys in a relationship with no ambiguity that doesn't look rapey and if you got any recommendations that follow that criteria please tell me.

There's no reason for there NOT to more gay (or LGBTQ if you wanna be as broad as possible) media in general, if your reasoning is that the gay population is less than 5% of the population how reliable are those numbers really? Ever considered some people don't want to come out because of how homosexuality is considered bad? By normalizing LGBTQ themes in anime (or media in general) you're normalizing the idea of it and by normalizing it less people are gonna be afraid to be themselves, less people will bully others for being different, etc. But I guess since it threatens the status quo then its bad :(

I could go on about this and I'd like to go on about this, but I'm wasting my time typing this. But I'm glad I know there are people here who aren't hets.

Mar 29, 2018 3:29 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

When I see FLCL, Eva, Gurren Laggan, and Ghost in the Shell, you really make me think you like femdoms and sub males.

But IRL, there are not that many femdoms.

Woah, getting personal are we.

Evangelion for its analysis of human psychology, depression, self consciousness, and the importance of a mothers love. I mean you could go on all day about the depths of that show. The robo fights are also top of the line haha.

FLCL for its deep coming of age wackiness and amazing art style.

Gurren Lagann is just a perfectly written story, with the importance bro love, and why you shouldn't be ashamed to be a man, to create or standout or be dominate.

Ghost in the shell again for its questions about humanity and what it means to be human on a subconsious level and even a physical one. The respect between comrades. Also Motoko Is my damn fav character of all time.

If you mean strong, smart, sexy woman then yeah they tend to be my favorite characters.

AndigoMar 29, 2018 3:45 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:35 PM

Feb 2016
MechaKnightDarek said:

Isterio said:

[C I T A T I O N N E E D E D]

Came directly out of his own ass. Didn't he tell you?
Mar 29, 2018 3:40 PM

Feb 2017
Bluekirby2 said:
Honestly why not have more gay couples in anime, nobody is harmed except for hets who think gay is bad. I think there's not enough gay male couples because most anime fans are cishet males who think of anything gay as "not masculine enough" because most cishet males are probably really insecure about their masculinity and see BL and yaoi as an attack on that which is probably why most of the gay couples in anime are lesbians. Most gay male couples in anime are either ambiguous or rapey, fucking Yuri on Ice can be interpreted as a coach-student relationship and for once I'd like to see a BL anime thats about two guys in a relationship with no ambiguity that doesn't look rapey and if you got any recommendations that follow that criteria please tell me.

There's no reason for there NOT to more gay (or LGBTQ if you wanna be as broad as possible) media in general, if your reasoning is that the gay population is less than 5% of the population how reliable are those numbers really? Ever considered some people don't want to come out because of how homosexuality is considered bad? By normalizing LGBTQ themes in anime (or media in general) you're normalizing the idea of it and by normalizing it less people are gonna be afraid to be themselves, less people will bully others for being different, etc. But I guess since it threatens the status quo then its bad :(

I could go on about this and I'd like to go on about this, but I'm wasting my time typing this. But I'm glad I know there are people here who aren't hets.

I think its really simply that the men who write the stories know what they like. And it doesn't involve forced gay characters. Why normalize something that isn't normal and by normal i mean average. People don't want to see it, plus anime is already ripe with curiosity. I think the main beef people have with these topics are these forced ideology's and complaining. No one likes having shit stuffed down there throat or crybaby's.
Mar 29, 2018 3:42 PM

Feb 2017
MechaKnightDarek said:
Andigo said:
Gurren Lagann is just a perfectly written story, with the importance bro love, and why you shouldn't be ashamed to be a man, to create or standout or be dominate. In a modern world where men are becoming docile and confused.
What? Since when?

greymood said:
Came directly out of his own ass. Didn't he tell you?
Probably did. No he did not thogh I await him doing so indirectly. I already have my ideas oh what his reply will be, if there will be any.

Lol which part? Docile and confused? If so, I just mean in our society not in the anime. Nah they all badasses.
AndigoMar 29, 2018 3:46 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:45 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

But IRL, there are not that many femdoms.

Evangelion for its analysis of human psychology, depression, self consciousness, and the importance of a mothers love. I mean you could go on all day about the depths of that show. The robo fights are also top of the line haha.

Gurren Lagann is just a perfectly written story, with the importance bro love, and why you shouldn't be ashamed to be a man, to create or standout or be dominate. In a modern world where men are becoming docile and confused.

Ghost in the shell again for its questions about humanity and what it means to be human on a subconsious level and even a physical one. The respect between comrades. Also Motoko Is my damn fav character of all time.

If you mean strong, smart, sexy woman then yeah they tend to be my favorite characters.

I like really feminine, cute, short guys. Not many guys are 4’10-5’1. Not even in anime. Yet somehow, Shinji, who is shorter than Yugi, really gets to my interests.

It isn’t like there are many mentally ill people in the world either. And I really don’t like how a lot of anime portray mental illness.

Motoko btw has been on my wall as long as Misa Amane. Clearly I have some opposing taste even within myself. I tend to like my men as feminine as Misa, and my women as smart as Ami from Sailor Moon.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, has feminine men and masculine women.

Generally people‘s refusal to admit certain characters are gay or bisexual really makes me just want them to be king nautically day or bisexual so I don’t have to point to a mountain of evidence which suggests that they are when it is subtotal. I just find people who go around saying oh no no no and go Kaworu isnt Gay be is just Shinji’s close buddy
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 3:50 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:50 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

I like really feminine, cute, short guys. Not many guys are 4’10-5’1. Not even in anime. Yet somehow, Shinji, who is shorter than Yugi, really gets to my interests.

It isn’t like there are many mentally ill people in the world either. And I really don’t like how a lot of anime portray mental illness.

Motoko btw has been on my wall as long as Misa Amane. Clearly I have some opposing taste even within myself. I tend to like my men as feminine as Misa, and my women as smart as Ami from Sailor Moon.

I like my men manly ( No homo ) and my woman many different ways. But if they can fight, smart and handle a gun that a bonus.
Mar 29, 2018 3:55 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I like my men manly ( No homo ) and my woman many different ways. But if they can fight, smart and handle a gun that a bonus.

But Shinji isn’t masculine. Neither is Kaworu who can easily sell to any female fan of the series despite limited presence.

The #NoHomoCrowd though is so annoying. If they don’t enjoy the Anime that way that’s fine. But they can never just let people feel how they want to feel? And that just leads me to desire anime which are like neon Genesis Evangelion but with more confirmation like screaming how gay they are to the people in the back.

I am saying this is somebody who has watched people bend over backwards saying Kaworu isn’t gay. It is one thing to fight me about Shinji’s bisexuality, but hot damn they won’t even let us have a minor character who is obviously gay.
Mar 29, 2018 3:55 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

Generally people‘s refusal to admit certain characters are gay or bisexual really makes me just want them to be king nautically day or bisexual so I don’t have to point to a mountain of evidence which suggests that they are when it is subtotal. I just find people who go around saying oh no no no and go Kaworu isnt Gay be is just Shinji’s close buddy

I despise shinji tho, too much whining, even tho I can sympathize with him I guess. Which females are masculine? I don't see bad ass as necessarily masculine. If you mean Misato, I think she is fairly feminine. Asuka is a cunt tho... Still badass.
Mar 29, 2018 4:00 PM

Feb 2017
MechaKnightDarek said:
Andigo said:
Lol which part? Docile and confused?
Not that, could not give enough of a shit about it.

I mean since when is Gurren Lagann about any of these?

Look at Kaminas persistence, which lead to a revolution. I'm pretty sure he attributed it to being a MAN many times over through out the show. Teaching Simone to be strong to believe in his bro who believes in him. If that aint bro love I dont know what is. I mean all the "bros" throughout the show. Okay dominate might not have been the right word sure but Kamina was pure domination, he dominated life. And he was inspiration for literally every character in the show. It was a quick run down of what I saw in the show. I did say well written story didn't I? Yeah it had more deep elements to it as well like in your description which I appreciated, enjoyed and understood. It is one of my fav shows. I answered in relation to the lady who asked me about it, who seemed more interested in the personal side of the show.
AndigoMar 29, 2018 5:23 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:00 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I despise shinji tho, too much whining, even tho I can sympathize with him I guess. Which females are masculine? I don't see bad ass as necessarily masculine. If you mean Misato, I think she is fairly feminine. Asuka is a cunt tho... Still badass.

Misato is VERY masculine. She doesn’t cook. She doesn’t clean. She sleeps around. Not an innocent virgin type which is a ideal in Japan. She drinks a lot of beer. She eats nothing but instant food. She lives in a pigsty. She doesn’t dress nicely except when expected to. She has a masculine job. And she tells Shinji really awful things like “you are a boy aren’t you?“ And tells him how much he needs to shut up and be a man. She is very aggressive.

Also Shinji had to clean even her mess and cook for her. It is like Shinji was her wife. Only had to go out and save the world after that. Misato may not be a direct cunt to Shinji but she is a really bad mom if that was what you were looking for. She has zero desire for domestic stuff in the same way Shinji is uncomfortable with being a soldier. Shinji was possibly better off alone. XD
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 4:05 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

Misato is VERY masculine. She doesn’t cook. She doesn’t clean. She sleeps around. Not an innocent virgin type which is a ideal in Japan. She drinks a lot of beer. She eats nothing but instant food. She lives in a pigsty. She doesn’t dress nicely except when expected to. She has a masculine job. And she tells Shinji really awful things like “you are a boy aren’t you?“ And tells him how much he needs to shut up and be a man. She is very aggressive.

Also Shinji had to clean even her mess and cook for her. It is like Shinji was her wife. Only had to go out and save the world after that. Misato may not be a direct cunt to Shinji but she is a really bad mom if that was what you were looking for. She has zero desire for domestic stuff in the same way Shinji is uncomfortable with being a soldier. Shinji was possibly better off alone. XD

Hmm good point, I still see her as feminine tho lol. Like I said I like alot of different things in my female characters.
Mar 29, 2018 4:10 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Hmm good point, I still see her as feminine tho lol. Like I said I like alot of different things in my female characters.
but can you even imagine having a roommate like Misato where as much as you think she is fun to be around... is a complete slob and leaves their beer cans and chip bags everywhere?

I love her, I really do, but I would not want to live with her. Kaji cleans and is a much better choice. But Shinji is the best choice. He is quiet, cleans, doesn’t drink, doesn’t do gross sexy stuff in front of you, and works.

As much as you would want to have a beer with Misato... at least for myself, I would rather live with Shinji. Both being gamers and liking music seems like a good choice.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 4:16 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:15 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

but can you even imagine having a roommate like Misato where as much as you think she is fun to be around... is a complete slob and leaves their beer cans and chip bags everywhere?

I love her, I really do, but I would not want to live with her. Kaji cleans and is a much better choice.

Yeah he is more level headed sure. Id probably rather be his roommate in that sense. But I'm sure Misato could be more tidy if reasoned with. She lives alone.. My room right now is a mess but if I shared space with someone it wouldn't be the same. She treats shinji that way because he needs it. A good mother would do the same.
AndigoMar 29, 2018 4:19 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:18 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I love her, I really do, but I would not want to live with her. Kaji cleans and is a much better choice.

Yeah he is more level headed sure. Id probably rather be his roommate in that sense. But I'm sure Misato could be more tidy if reasoned with. She lives alone.. My room right now is a mess but if I shared space with someone it wouldn't be the same.

Yeah. But I bet you wouldn’t do the dick move of making your roomie clean your mess....

There are just not that many anime characters that I could probably stand living with.
Mar 29, 2018 4:20 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

Yeah he is more level headed sure. Id probably rather be his roommate in that sense. But I'm sure Misato could be more tidy if reasoned with. She lives alone.. My room right now is a mess but if I shared space with someone it wouldn't be the same.

Yeah. But I bet you wouldn’t do the dick move of making your roomie clean your mess....

There are just not that many anime characters that I could probably stand living with.

No I wouldn't, but Shinji is a kid and living there for free. I see it as chores :P

And that's probably because the coolest ones are the most free spirited ones.
Mar 29, 2018 4:31 PM

Mar 2018
greymood said:
@AstZero @Ekaen Of course you "don't need to be represented", most of the stuff is heteronormative thus representing you already o_O

Did you just assume my opinion on sucking dick?

Did you also just assume pack-man is hetero!?
How disrespectful of you!

Anyway I'm joking, I don't think I'm gay, I tried that shit and didn't work... The idea of having sex with a man sounds kinky and kind of turns me on but when it comes to doing it for real it's just reveals to be gross and nasty.

Gurls>boys
EkaenMar 29, 2018 4:37 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:33 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

No I wouldn't, but Shinji is a kid and living there for free. I see it as chores :P

Shinji is not living there for free. He is putting his life on the line every single day. Misato sure as fuck isn’t in the direct line of fire. Sure she has sympathy for him but she also tells him to be more of a man.
And Shinji does the job better than both of the girls even though he doesn’t want to.

As a kid, all Shinji should have to worry about is playing his cello and doing well in school . But that’s not Shinji’s only worry.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 4:40 PM
Mar 29, 2018 4:50 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

Shinji is not living there for free. He is putting his life on the line every single day. Misato sure as fuck isn’t in the direct line of fire. Sure she has sympathy for him but she also tells him to be more of a man.
And Shinji does the job better than both of the girls even though he doesn’t want to.

I guess in anime logic, 1 doesn't get paid to protect the world, so has no means of affording a roof over his head. She still took him in even if it was more for the worlds benefit. Also the only reason she says those mean things to him is because he complains and is uncertain and for her its her attempts to strengthen him the only way she knows how. He is after all the only kid who can sync with the eva properly (Unfortunate for him anime logic # 2).

I don't know if we are hung up on Misato because I mentioned mothers love when describing Evangelion. Sure she probably wouldn't make a good mother but I also wasn't referring to her when I said the importance of a mothers love. I was referring to Shinji and the 2 other kids ties to their mothers and the reasons for why they are all fucked up due to lack of that love, just to put simply.

Oh and yeah Kaworu is totally gay, sure. Who debates that?
AndigoMar 29, 2018 5:28 PM
Mar 29, 2018 5:38 PM

Jan 2014
AdolChri said:
AstZero said:

Lol, the point is why do you even care?? O.O
Like what does it do for you?
What does it mean?
Me being represented means literally nothing to me lmao, whether i am or i'm not.
It doesn't make me any less happier nor does it make me any less sad.

Well, of course you wouldn't know, you are always represented lol. You probably have problems imaginings world in which you don't exist.

My imagination tends to run pretty wild but i wouldn't really let myself think about pointless things such as a world in which i don't exist in lmao...i mean i'm already here soooo..
What would be the point of it? Would i learn something new? Are you implying that homo and trans ppl don't supposedly exist cause they're not represented enough lmao?
I wonder if enough depression in your life could lead to you imagining yourself to disappear cause apparently you people aren't happy at all from what i can see lol.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Mar 29, 2018 5:45 PM

Jan 2014
Energetic-Nova said:
AstZero said:

Lol, the point is why do you even care?? O.O
Like what does it do for you?
What does it mean?
Me being represented means literally nothing to me lmao, whether i am or i'm not.
It doesn't make me any less happier nor does it make me any less sad.

Considering the only thing I know Serbia for... >.> I don't blame you for not wanting to be represented.

Lol, i don't see myself writing anything about wanting or not wanting to be represented as I've already stated that i literally don't have enough fucks in my life to give about that.

As for the serbia thing idk what you're talking about, if you could be more specific.

Btw i'm straight so yeah just for the record.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Mar 29, 2018 6:02 PM

Jun 2011
AstZero said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Considering the only thing I know Serbia for... >.> I don't blame you for not wanting to be represented.

Lol, i don't see myself writing anything about wanting or not wanting to be represented as I've already stated that i literally don't have enough fucks in my life to give about that.

As for the serbia thing idk what you're talking about, if you could be more specific.

Wow you have no idea about the biggest meme to come out of your country?

NEWBORN PORN!
Mar 29, 2018 6:05 PM

Sep 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
Noirgyum said:

Because people get super pissed off when you make straight characters gay or trans. xD

True, i would get pissed off too if there is not a purpose for that character, i'm gonna use videogames to make an example.
Erika from catherine being trans?
totally ok and serves a purpose. (the nightmares)

Tracer from overwatch being forcedly lesbians?
not okay, so.. your point is?
Mar 29, 2018 6:20 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I guess in anime logic, 1 doesn't get paid to protect the world, so has no means of affording a roof over his head. She still took him in even if it was more for the worlds benefit. Also the only reason she says those mean things to him is because he complains and is uncertain and for her its her attempts to strengthen him the only way she knows how. He is after all the only kid who can sync with the eva properly (Unfortunate for him anime logic # 2).

I don't know if we are hung up on Misato because I mentioned mothers love when describing Evangelion. Sure she probably wouldn't make a good mother but I also wasn't referring to her when I said the importance of a mothers love. I was referring to Shinji and the 2 other kids ties to their mothers and the reasons for why they are all fucked up due to lack of that love, just to put simply.

go over to either the wiki or EvaGeeks forum for hilarity. People seriously bend over backwards trying to explain how Kaworu isn’t gay. No he cannot possibly know what love is. How because he is an angel it means he isn’t gay as that is a Lillian concept. And even go so far as to say that loving Kaworu back isn’t gay because he isn’t human. Cool changes into beastiality and that is way worse. But yeah these people are seriously more comfortable with the idea of potential beastiality than gayness.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t tell people I love them while I’m naked unless I’m into them. And I certainly don’t hold hands with ladies I don’t know in the bath. Or even at a pool. And I don’t even look out of the corner of my eye to get other ladies unless I think they’re hot and I’m trying to sneak a peek in the shower. And I would never tell somebody I was totally boring to meet them while in bed with them unless well I totally feel like I’m in love with them. And I wouldn’t except it with just a blush on my face either if somebody said that to me without any sort of denial. Shinji is always quick to defend himself against the liking of Asuka(she is a bitch, I would be embarrassed that my body wouldn’t agree with my brain too!) . He says no thanks to sexual favors from Misato and a joke date with Kaji.

They even argue over the translation of the Manga.... (and the beach scene with Misato for the anime) where Shinji explicitly says He was attracted to him. And how he didn’t want to like a boy like that and he didn’t want anymore friends. And even though in the Manga Kaworu very directly pursues Shinji like he don’t know what “get the fuck away from me” means, People st people still deny Kaworu’s obvious obsessive love for Shinji.

There is a reason why my signature is what it is.

What you’ll find is, there are a lot of people, who will say unless they explicitly state I am bisexual or I am gay, they aren’t no matter what they do, even if they kiss. Everything short of being literal gay sex on your screen, will become a debate if they even are. Hopefully you can understand my frustrated feelings when people like myself are told they just have yaoi goggles on as if I am delusional.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 6:30 PM
Mar 29, 2018 6:43 PM

Jun 2011
Noirgyum said:
Energetic-Nova said:

True, i would get pissed off too if there is not a purpose for that character, i'm gonna use videogames to make an example.
Erika from catherine being trans?
totally ok and serves a purpose. (the nightmares)

Tracer from overwatch being forcedly lesbians?
not okay, so.. your point is?
maybe a lot of lesbians like her and would want to be with her. Lol. I know I think she’s cute.
Mar 29, 2018 7:01 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

go over to either the wiki or EvaGeeks forum for hilarity. People seriously bend over backwards trying to explain how Kaworu isn’t gay. No he cannot possibly know what love is. How because he is an angel it means he isn’t gay as that is a Lillian concept. And even go so far as to say that loving Kaworu back isn’t gay because he isn’t human. Cool changes into beastiality and that is way worse. But yeah these people are seriously more comfortable with the idea of potential beastiality than gayness.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t tell people I love them while I’m naked unless I’m into them. And I certainly don’t hold hands with ladies I don’t know in the bath. Or even at a pool. And I don’t even look out of the corner of my eye to get other ladies unless I think they’re hot and I’m trying to sneak a peek in the shower. And I would never tell somebody I was totally boring to meet them while in bed with them unless well I totally feel like I’m in love with them. And I wouldn’t except it with just a blush on my face either if somebody said that to me without any sort of denial. Shinji is always quick to defend himself against the liking of Asuka(she is a bitch, I would be embarrassed that my body wouldn’t agree with my brain too!) . He says no thanks to sexual favors from Misato and a joke date with Kaji.

They even argue over the translation of the Manga.... (and the beach scene with Misato for the anime) where Shinji explicitly says He was attracted to him. And how he didn’t want to like a boy like that and he didn’t want anymore friends. And even though in the Manga Kaworu very directly pursues Shinji like he don’t know what “get the fuck away from me” means, People st people still deny Kaworu’s obvious obsessive love for Shinji.

What you’ll find is, there are a lot of people, who will say unless they explicitly state I am bisexual or I am gay, they aren’t no matter what they do, even if they kiss. Everything short of being literal gay sex on your screen, will become a debate if they even are. Hopefully you can understand my frustrated feelings when people like myself are told they just have yaoi goggles on as if I am delusional.

Well I can see both sides of it I guess. In a human understanding of sexuality, gay is anyone who boinks a member of the same sex. In a non human way or as being that transcends us physically and mentally would you consider his actions gay or queer in anyway? or just what is to him? What does he have below the waistline, i dunno? Does his kind have a need for reproduction? Is it all pleasure to him, does he just love something he sees in Shinji that we cant see or is beyond our understanding? I honestly dont even remember what Kaworu’s is.
But I know when I think of his character and a few scenes my gaydar goes off.

Ahh I get the NoHomo thing now lol. I was just saying it jokingly to express no gay feelings to how I prefer my male characters in anime.
Mar 29, 2018 7:27 PM

Dec 2008
Seiya said:
zrdb said:

I like yuri and I'm a heterosexual male.

But, according to your list, you've only seen one Anime.

Why don't you have more Anime added to your list?

Trust me-I've seen hundreds of series but I'm just too lazy to list them all.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Mar 29, 2018 7:44 PM

Jun 2014
zrdb said:
Seiya said:

But, according to your list, you've only seen one Anime.

Why don't you have more Anime added to your list?

Trust me-I've seen hundreds of series but I'm just too lazy to list them all.

You've been here a decade, and you still haven't added anything?

Come on! Do it now, and have it over with. You don't even have Slayers and Dirty Pair on your list, even though you've likely seen them. You wanna be cool, don't ya?

Mar 29, 2018 7:56 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Well I can see both sides of it I guess. In a human understanding of sexuality, gay is anyone who boinks a member of the same sex. In a non human way or as being that transcends us physically and mentally would you consider his actions gay or queer in anyway? or just what is to him? What does he have below the waistline, i dunno? Does his kind have a need for reproduction? Is it all pleasure to him, does he just love something he sees in Shinji that we cant see or is beyond our understanding? I honestly dont even remember what Kaworu’s is.

Ahh I get the NoHomo thing now lol. I was just saying it jokingly to express no gay feelings to how I prefer my male characters in anime.

I mean like I get it, but they use it to say it isn't gay. lol Like nothing homoerotic happened. Like nothing that could be seen as gay. Clearly just best friendos.

It is still gay. Anime Kaworu seems like he knows more about what he is doing though than manga Kaworu who I guess is a little more akin to how Asuka loves Kaji...

Obsessive love freaks me out. XD So I guess I enjoy it like you enjoy something like fatal attraction. Just because the person is not in the right state of mind doesn't mean they don't feel... and it certainly doesn't negate sexuality of it all.

I don't care if it is healthy or not. Just care if it is interesting.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 8:22 PM
Mar 29, 2018 10:51 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

I mean like I get it, but they use it to say it isn't gay. lol Like nothing homoerotic happened. Like nothing that could be seen as gay. Clearly just best friendos.

It is still gay. Anime Kaworu seems like he knows more about what he is doing though than manga Kaworu who I guess is a little more akin to how Asuka loves Kaji...

Obsessive love freaks me out. XD So I guess I enjoy it like you enjoy something like fatal attraction. Just because the person is not in the right state of mind doesn't mean they don't feel... and it certainly doesn't negate sexuality of it all.

I always forget all the fine details of the show until I watch it again or read something like that, just reading that overwhelmed me a little bit. Makes me want to watch it again. Yeah Id agree hes pretty gay from my perspective, I mean the vibes I get when he does what he does. I guess in the end it cant matter much really just perspective. He isn't human but he looks like a guy. The scenes make me cringe tbh. But that's just me.

I prefer my romances straight, I just think men and woman are distinctly different, physically and mentally (Not due to social condition, despite what a few confused people might think) and because we are different the union between the two is more beautiful also the potential for interesting is more prevalent. These differences should be respected.

Mar 29, 2018 11:00 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I always forget all the fine details of the show until I watch it again or read something like that, just reading that overwhelmed me a little bit. Makes me want to watch it again. Yeah Id agree hes pretty gay from my perspective, I mean the vibes I get when he does what he does. I guess in the end it cant matter much really just perspective. He isn't human but he looks like a guy. The scenes make me cringe tbh. But that's just me.

I prefer my romances straight, I just think men and woman are distinctly different, physically and mentally (Not due to social condition, despite what a few confused people might think) and because we are different the union between the two is more beautiful also the potential for interesting is more prevalent. These differences should be respected.

I donno though, when you get two people like my husband and I together, people just think we are twins. XD It is like shipping Rei with Kaworu I guess.

Some people do it, but I wouldn't.

Having things in common though does prove to be the most effective way to have a long lasting relationship. Like if two people aren't on the same page about kids, have different religions.... some people think pets are life, and other people think pets are dirty and they would never have one by choice. And more couples divorce over sex drive than you would think....

The more on the same wave length you are, the better it is... my first girlfriend did pot and smoked cigarettes and I didn't really like it that much and I wasn't too hurt when we broke up either, even though I liked her a lot... yeah. And Alice doesn't smoke, is an atheist, likes the animals I like, and the only thing we really fight about is cleanliness.

Me, I like to throw out everything unnecessary. My husband likes to keep everything in fear of needing it later (we never need it later). I definitely don't think our fights are "fun" or make life interesting. My sister, when I describe stuff she did to me, sure, better story, but Husband and I are much more peaceful. My ex-girlfriend's greatest quality was being laid back and easy to be around (my husband is much more angsty and says way more stupid shit than my girlfriend ever said). Unlike my sister, who was highly competitive for no reason... insulted me a lot, and is infact my total opposite.
Energetic-NovaMar 29, 2018 11:17 PM
Mar 29, 2018 11:26 PM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

I donno though, when you get two people like my husband and I together, people just think we are twins. XD It is like shipping Rei with Kaworu I guess.

Having things in common though does prove to be the most effective way to have a long lasting relationship. Like if two people aren't on the same page about kids, have different religions.... some people think pets are life, and other people think pets are dirty and they would never have one by choice. And more couples divorce over sex drive than you would think....

The more on the same wave length you are, the better it is... my first girlfriend did pot and smoked cigarettes and I didn't really like it that much and I wasn't too hurt when we broke up either, even though I liked her a lot... yeah. And Alice doesn't smoke, is an atheist, likes the animals I like, and the only thing we really fight about is cleanliness.

Me, I like to throw out everything unnecessary. My husband likes to keep everything in fear of needing it later (we never need it later). I definitely don't think our fights are "fun" or make life interesting. My sister, when I describe stuff she did to me, sure, better story, but Husband and I are much more peaceful.

Yeah but all those things are preference, personality, hobbies, habits.. etc. Stuff like that in common could prove beneficial, no doubt. May also cause fights, naturally for 2 self conscious beings sub consciously fighting for acknowledgement from the other... Unless your some kind of saint.

I'm talking instinctual, emotional, dare I say natural. More ingrained defining traits of men and woman. Are what need to be respected and cherished. Not to say you cant be overly feminine as a man or overly masculine as a woman. Im also sure most people dont care or will stop you either way... Of course they are entitled to their opinion, and can find it repulsive or annoying and there would be no problem with that either. I just don't find it appealing. Even just the architecture of the pinnacle male body and that of a female body represents and relates to those defined traits. And I think that's cool.
AndigoMar 29, 2018 11:30 PM
Mar 30, 2018 12:22 AM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Me, I like to throw out everything unnecessary. My husband likes to keep everything in fear of needing it later (we never need it later). I definitely don't think our fights are "fun" or make life interesting. My sister, when I describe stuff she did to me, sure, better story, but Husband and I are much more peaceful.

Yeah but all those things are preference, personality, hobbies, habits.. etc. Stuff like that in common could prove beneficial, no doubt. May also cause fights, naturally for 2 self conscious beings sub consciously fighting for acknowledgement from the other... Unless your some kind of saint.

I'm talking instinctual, emotional, dare I say natural. More ingrained defining traits of men and woman. Are what need to be respected and cherished. Not to say you cant be overly feminine as a man or overly masculine as a woman. Im also sure most people dont care or will stop you either way... Of course they are entitled to their opinion, and can find it repulsive or annoying and there would be no problem with that either. I just don't find it appealing. Even just the architecture of the pinnacle male body and that of a female body represents and relates to those defined traits. And I think that's cool.

I was never considered to have a particularly feminine body... people compared me to a 12 year old boy until I was 23.... Despite being kinda tall for a girl, I was mistaken more than a few times for a grade schooler.... Some people in high school said dating me would be like dating a young boy....

It is probably because I was so underweight and I didn’t have boobs... or hips... size 1 at 5’8... I am size 6 now at 27 but yeah... it took having a particularly bad health year...

People say I look more boyish than my husband... we probably complement each other’s more middling energy. My husband definitely reads emotions better than me. I am often so lost in my own head... thinking about stuff...

I mean, people mistake my husband for a girl a lot like I said... and when I met him, he said he was “99% gay”. And yeah he had been more with guys... but I have a “thing” for that sort of thing... my friends in high school did think I had best gaydar. If I was attracted to anyone, they were probably gay...

The stars just aligned with him. Girlfriend and I broke up, my cat had just died and I was feeling sad... and there was this pretty guy with bright green eyes like my cat... and a tinker bell scarf. People in the group called him “kitten”. One kitty died bring home a new pet cause I can’t stand being alone... lol Rebounding is good. Helps you not be sad.

But still... my body-type is certainly not ideal at all... nor is my husband’s. I am 5 pounds underweight and he is 15-20 under. Ex-girlfriend had more skills I didn’t than my husband and is, to this day, stronger than him. 6 ft tall nice hourglass figure and has no idea how pretty she was. Just really wish she didn’t smoke. Smoking is gross.

I guess I only know a little about what you speak of but... as much as I admire a more typical form, it is just not something possible for me. But maybe if it was the 70’s I would be considered more attractive lol.
Mar 30, 2018 4:24 AM

Jan 2010
DepravedMagi said:
Shicchi said:
I admit hetero couple are getting a bit boring. Gay or Lesbian couple is much more interesting imo.
Thats because you're a fujoshi and fujoshis think hetero ships are inherently boring and inferior.

I never said het ships are inferior

Since they are everywhere and is the "normal" one, I just thought rarer couples are more insteresting. Taboo stuff is interesting imo because you hardly find it in real life so you can only explore in fiction freely. It's something new and fresh that you won't find everyday.
Mar 30, 2018 5:13 AM

Jan 2014
Energetic-Nova said:
AstZero said:

NEWBORN PORN!

Oh you're talking about the shitstew that is the so called "Serbian film".
While in reality i don't consider it apart of Serbia's teathrical pieces more so as a bad joke especially when the only thing it has in common with Serbia is the name and some Serbian actors that were pretty much blackmailed to act in it.

I don't really consider my country being known for a retarded film like that.

We're really known as a sports nation if anything.
Mar 30, 2018 6:09 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Shicchi said:
DepravedMagi said:
Thats because you're a fujoshi and fujoshis think hetero ships are inherently boring and inferior.

Since they are everywhere and is the "normal" one, I just thought rarer couples are more insteresting. Taboo stuff is interesting imo because you hardly find it in real life so you can only explore in fiction freely. It's something new and fresh that you won't find everyday.

According to your logic, incest and pedophlic relationships are okay.
Thsts not interedting, thats disgusting.
Mar 30, 2018 9:14 AM

Jun 2011
AstZero said:
Energetic-Nova said:

NEWBORN PORN!

While in reality i don't consider it apart of Serbia's teathrical pieces more so as a bad joke especially when the only thing it has in common with Serbia is the name and some Serbian actors that were pretty much blackmailed to act in it.

It really doesn't change that it is the only thing I know about Serbia. XD

So, if that is the only thing I know, is one really bad, smut, joke, I mean, it is really hard to say if I know really anything about your country at all right? Or it's people.

It would be like I guess judging the USA based on "The Room" or something. XD
Mar 30, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Andigo said:

I was never considered to have a particularly feminine body... people compared me to a 12 year old boy until I was 23.... Despite being kinda tall for a girl, I was mistaken more than a few times for a grade schooler.... Some people in high school said dating me would be like dating a young boy....

It is probably because I was so underweight and I didn’t have boobs... or hips... size 1 at 5’8... I am size 6 now at 27 but yeah... it took having a particularly bad health year...

People say I look more boyish than my husband... we probably complement each other’s more middling energy. My husband definitely reads emotions better than me. I am often so lost in my own head... thinking about stuff...

I mean, people mistake my husband for a girl a lot like I said... and when I met him, he said he was “99% gay”. And yeah he had been more with guys... but I have a “thing” for that sort of thing... my friends in high school did think I had best gaydar. If I was attracted to anyone, they were probably gay...

The stars just aligned with him. Girlfriend and I broke up, my cat had just died and I was feeling sad... and there was this pretty guy with bright green eyes like my cat... and a tinker bell scarf. People in the group called him “kitten”. One kitty died bring home a new pet cause I can’t stand being alone... lol Rebounding is good. Helps you not be sad.

But still... my body-type is certainly not ideal at all... nor is my husband’s. I am 5 pounds underweight and he is 15-20 under. Ex-girlfriend had more skills I didn’t than my husband and is, to this day, stronger than him. 6 ft tall nice hourglass figure and has no idea how pretty she was. Just really wish she didn’t smoke. Smoking is gross.

I guess I only know a little about what you speak of but... as much as I admire a more typical form, it is just not something possible for me. But maybe if it was the 70’s I would be considered more attractive lol.

Everyone has a different standard for beauty anyways and different preference, The eye of the beholder and all that. Usually that preference leans more towards the pinnacle body however.

Its funny you say that. My longest lasting on and off girlfriend was only 4'11".

She had your standard child bearing female curves and b breasts, but because she was short she looked stocky in anything not skin tight, but had no fat or flab what so ever (except maybe on her tush hehe (‿ˠ‿) @_@;) and also wasn't skinny but fit. If she wore baggy clothes and a hat she would look like a boy. She is also slightly tomboyish and shes has been jokingly called a boy her whole life.

Hell first time we met we were both wasted on a beach, She bet she could carry me to our cabins on her back down a rough unfinished 2km road, Barefoot no less. I said nah way you crazy. She pulled it off with ease. Im 5'11" and at the time 160 lbs pure muscle and bone :P She was a tough stubborn 1. Like me.

Then my last girlfriend she was like 5'4" so not too tall but she was skinnier with less curves, still had hints of them naturally, she was more girly, and kind as all hell.

Then the 1 before that my god didn't last long but shit, Bombshell +_+, she walked in a room doods noses exploded. Perfect hips, slim, further end of C Cup Spectrum and about and inch taller then me. This chick was out of Highschool DXD or something. She was a cunt tho, self absorbed, narcisistic. I dont talk to her anymore.

Suffice to say, I found all my girlfriends wildly attractive physically and personally, minus the cunt ofc.
AndigoMar 30, 2018 10:39 AM
Mar 30, 2018 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Energetic-Nova said:
AstZero said:

It really doesn't change that it is the only thing I know about Serbia. XD

So, if that is the only thing I know, is one really bad, smut, joke, I mean, it is really hard to say if I know really anything about your country at all right? Or it's people.

It would be like I guess judging the USA based on "The Room" or something. XD

Yep, pretty much.

Mar 30, 2018 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
Andigo said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Everyone has a different standard for beauty anyways and different preference, The eye of the beholder and all that. Usually that preference leans more towards the pinnacle body however.

Its funny you say that. My longest lasting on and off girlfriend was only 4'11".

She had your standard child bearing female curves and b breasts, but because she was short she looked stocky in anything not skin tight, but had no fat or flab what so ever (except maybe on her tush hehe (‿ˠ‿) @_@;) and also wasn't skinny but fit. If she wore baggy clothes and a hat she would look like a boy. She is also slightly tomboyish and shes has been jokingly called a boy her whole life.

Hell first time we met we were both wasted on a beach, She bet she could carry me to our cabins on her back down a rough unfinished 2km road, Barefoot no less. I said nah way you crazy. She pulled it off with ease. Im 5'11" and at the time 160 lbs pure muscle and bone :P She was a tough stubborn 1. Like me.

Then my last girlfriend she was like 5'4" so not too tall but she was skinnier with less curves, still had hints of them naturally, she was more girly, and kind as all hell.

Then the 1 before that my god didn't last long but shit, Bombshell +_+, she walked in a room doods noses exploded. Perfect hips, slim, further end of C Cup Spectrum and about and inch taller then me. This chick was out of Highschool DXD or something. She was a cunt tho, self absorbed, narcisistic. I dont talk to her anymore.

Suffice to say, I found all my girlfriends wildly attractive physically and personally, minus the cunt ofc.

My ex-girl was really pretty.... but had no real care for personal maintenance. So she had a slight unibrow going on. lol. Otherwise, I am confident she would have had more suitors. I was top 5 most popular girls just... not popular in the sense that people wanted to date me. But popular to repeatedly get on dance courts. Clear miss congeniality vote.

But with my girlfriend, we were not that serious so it makes sense we never really fought.

I guess I see the beauty in the kind of girl who is more natural like Misato IRL. Kinda a bad girl. My ex was definitely a bad girl without effort. She didn't try to be bad, she just kinda was. No active rebellion other than just being herself. I think it was weird though, I was around her foster fam a lot, and I donno, probably privilege of being a girl, nobody in that house knew anything.

Girls can hold hands or whatever and it doesn't really mean anything. We can cuddle and it doesn't really mean anything.Hide in plain sight kind of thing.

It was even weirder when her foster fam would ask me while my girl wasn't around me if she was having sex with any boys or kissing or something... and I would just be like. >.> nope. And I didn't have to lie, because she wasn't. She wasn't kissy at all. Soooo. haha.

I was pretty innocent when I was 18.... like a fellow popular girl asked me "have you ever had a scare?" and it went right over my head until she blushed when I asked her what a scare even was. It was nice she was trying to confide in me, but.... she definitely stopped trying to relate to me after that.

lol, too innocent to relate to other girls who were my own age. Yet, I was very actively engaging in kink behavior. Which I called "avoiding the bases". Becoming obcessed with essentially sex-chicken. Play games of "almost touch" and "almost kiss" and almost almost. XD

I guess if I described my old self it would be idonno, like trying to be badass while rapping about tea and the color pink. And then actually being percieved as "rebellious" and "innocent". XD But also someone who fully expected to get a tomato thrown at her but then people would laugh and tell me how brave I was. I donno. It was weird.

In an ideal world, everyone can just feel like I did... where it was just so natural I hardly had to think about it. I only thought about that stuff really when GWB was saying how bad gay people were and stuff... I guess I thought about it a bit when I was out in a fire drill, and some girls were talking about how bisexuals only do it for attention.... and it made me just hide and not tell nobody. Which was all you had to do. Don't say anything, just exist, and date who you want.... and watch as nobody gives a shit or even notices anything is going on.

The only person who teased me for my sexuality directly was my sister, and only because she read my diary.... and outed me to her friend who I had a crush on.... thankfully her friend thought my sister was being a bitch and stayed friends with me. and then the person who was always friends with my sister became my friend and not hers.
Energetic-NovaMar 30, 2018 1:12 PM
Mar 30, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2010
DepravedMagi said:
Shicchi said:

You might be interested in my thread:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1679731
I never said those taboo things are okay in real life.
But I do like incest in my fiction. As for underage romance, I don't like it nor I care about ppl who like it.
Mar 30, 2018 1:00 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Shicchi said:
DepravedMagi said:

But I do like incest in my fiction. As for underage romance, I don't like it nor I care about ppl who like it.

That's a disgusting fetish you have.
I hope you don't have siblings, thats an act of depravity.
As someone with siblings, that shit makes me feel grossed out.
Mar 30, 2018 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
DepravedMagi said:
Shicchi said:

That's a disgusting fetish you have.
I hope you don't have siblings, thats an act of depravity.
As someone with siblings, that shit makes me feel grossed out.

"But I do like incest in my fiction."

Please read carefully before commenting.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Why is netorare so hated? ( 1 2 )

Je-suis-lui - Apr 9

58 by FanofAction »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

81 by PostMahouShoujo »»
7 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 11 hours ago

30 by jieanteater »»
7 minutes ago

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 9 hours ago

21 by APolygons2 »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 2 hours ago

9 by jieanteater »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.