Forum Settings
Forums

lack of LGBTQ Anime fans and animes :/ RANT WARNING

New
shoujo Ai/Yuri or Shounen Ai/Yaoi ? Gender Bender ? FAvorite?
Shoujo Ai
52.9%
Shounen Ai
34.6%
Gender Bender (TRans)
12.5%
280 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Feb 2010
Seiya said:
hazarddex said:

your being naive is why people are argueing with you about this.

also i meant kisses on the lips.

you just said sex is physical meaning a small part of you knows that you can't have a romantic relationship without a physical relationship which means a sexual attraction.

You can love someone without being attracted to them but that is not romance.

Romantic attraction and sex are NOT related. You're a lot younger than me, so it'll probably take until you're older before you understand how those things work.

it sounds more like your supporting a taboo of talking about sex as its part of Romances.
as a wise man once said.
"The world is filled with lies and desires in the first place, but I feel like it has a tendency to hide and forbid taboos. We write about the love between a man and woman and family, but we can't write about sex.."
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 26, 2018 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
hazarddex said:
Seiya said:

Romantic attraction and sex are NOT related. You're a lot younger than me, so it'll probably take until you're older before you understand how those things work.

it sounds more like your supporting a taboo of talking about sex as its part of Romances.
as a wise man once said.
"The world is filled with lies and desires in the first place, but I feel like it has a tendency to hide and forbid taboos. We write about the love between a man and woman and family, but we can't write about sex.."

Taboo? What are you going on about now? There's nothing "taboo" about sex. I'm just stating that sex is not a part of romance, and sex is not an important part of a relationship.

Mar 26, 2018 7:58 PM

Feb 2010
Seiya said:
hazarddex said:

as a wise man once said.

Taboo? What are you going on about now? There's nothing "taboo" about sex. I'm just stating that sex is not a part of romance, and sex is not an important part of a relationship.
sex is part of romance to deny that is to be naive.

just because you think sex is something that shouldn't be talked about doesn't mean its not a factor in romance.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 26, 2018 7:59 PM

Jun 2014
hazarddex said:
Seiya said:

Nope, sorry. You're wrong about that.

Also, this conversation is over.

Mar 26, 2018 8:01 PM

Mar 2018
laughing at someone for that you must feel you have all the answers for everything huh? master
Mar 26, 2018 8:02 PM

Feb 2010
Valaskjalf said:
And it should stay that way. Don't want SJW filth ruining the anime industry because of "MUH MINORITY REPRESENTATION".

Except yuri ofc. Yuri is love, yuri is life.

Woops i dropped this. sorry about that.

Mar 26, 2018 8:06 PM

Apr 2015
Awwwwww, gender bender is losing.
Even though it was the best kind of romance where every tribe, may it be straight, yaoi, and yuri could happen (;w; )
Mar 26, 2018 8:21 PM

Apr 2012
I'm not a huge fan of yuri and yaoi as a genre just because you can tell a lot of it wasn't actually made to cater to LGBT folks. But there's still a lot of good ones out there and even a few hidden gems where you wouldn't expect to find them.

Most of my friends are under the LGBT spectrum and like anime, so we're certainly out there.

Hopefully more stories involving these topics will appear as awareness grows.

let's live heroically, let's live with style
Mar 26, 2018 9:03 PM

Nov 2017
@hazarddex you don't need sex to have romance (or vice versa). There people who get into romantic relationships but dont have sex and it's perfectly healthy. Acknowledging this isn't making sex out to be a taboo, it's just a fact of life. Not everyone has the same kind of interests or relationships. Funny you seem to be stigmatizing that when this is a thread about LGBT stuff and asexuals are part of that.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Mar 26, 2018 9:06 PM

Mar 2018
SSDisk said:
@hazarddex you don't need sex to have romance (or vice versa). There people who get into romantic relationships but dont have sex and it's perfectly healthy. Acknowledging this isn't making sex out to be a taboo, it's just a fact of life. Not everyone has the same kind of interests or relationships. Funny you seem to be stigmatizing that when this is a thread about LGBT stuff and asexuals are part of that.
YESS SO TRUE you make a great point ! Ive dated men that were Asexual and did not have any desire to have sex neither with himself or with anyone else but he still loved me and it was still a relationship
Mar 26, 2018 9:09 PM

Jun 2017
KaylieOtaku24 said:
I feel theres a lacking of LGBTQ Romance anime and just anime's of that Genre in general i noticed even with the clubs here the LGBTQ Groups are tiny and Trans anime and anything in that category was small minus BL Yaoi which was very interesting .. I almost feel like BL or Shounen Ai almost has a bigger following than yuri/ Shoujo ai genre i mean I know im a BL FAN GIRL!!! but anyways just something I noticed not really angry about it its just very interesting to me because i almost feel like its something kind of looked past or not fully appreciated lack of club members in specificly LGBTQ I guess I just thought there was more people of the LGBTQ spectrum that loved anime or ppl that aren't even LGBTQ just love the animes just interesting .. like wheres all my LGBTQ ANIME FANS AT!

The amount of content marketed towards a group will generally be proportional to the size of that group compared to the general population. Considering that anime is targeted towards a Japanese audience the LGBTQ+ community is actually far over-represented. The content is just different than what you might expect in American LGBTQ+ media, cause its Japanese.
Mar 26, 2018 9:10 PM

Feb 2010
KaylieOtaku24 said:
SSDisk said:
YESS SO TRUE you make a great point ! Ive dated men that were Asexual and did not have any desire to have sex neither with himself or with anyone else but he still loved me and it was still a relationship

i never said asexual couldn't love i was just questioning the romance part, because romance without attraction is not romance.

and not all relationships are romantic.

rdeyoung8 said:
KaylieOtaku24 said:
I feel theres a lacking of LGBTQ Romance anime and just anime's of that Genre in general i noticed even with the clubs here the LGBTQ Groups are tiny and Trans anime and anything in that category was small minus BL Yaoi which was very interesting .. I almost feel like BL or Shounen Ai almost has a bigger following than yuri/ Shoujo ai genre i mean I know im a BL FAN GIRL!!! but anyways just something I noticed not really angry about it its just very interesting to me because i almost feel like its something kind of looked past or not fully appreciated lack of club members in specificly LGBTQ I guess I just thought there was more people of the LGBTQ spectrum that loved anime or ppl that aren't even LGBTQ just love the animes just interesting .. like wheres all my LGBTQ ANIME FANS AT!

The amount of content marketed towards a group will generally be proportional to the size of that group compared to the general population. Considering that anime is targeted towards a Japanese audience the LGBTQ+ community is actually far over-represented. The content is just different than what you might expect in American LGBTQ+ media, cause its Japanese.

^ this there are plenty of anime that have non straight characters in them. japans never shyed

away form it like the west does. or over politicizes it like the west tends to do.

Mar 26, 2018 9:11 PM

Mar 2018
rdeyoung8 said:
KaylieOtaku24 said:

thank you for that insight ! i appreciate the comment !
Mar 26, 2018 9:12 PM
Aug 2013
Shingeki no Fujoshi - coming soon, Spring 2018
Imagination is a weapon. Those who don't use it die first.
Mar 26, 2018 9:13 PM

Jun 2017
hazarddex said:
Seiya said:

You can kiss someone, without having sex with them. I don't consider kissing to be sexual.

You can hold, hug, and embrace someone romantically, and there's nothing sexual about it. Stop throwing the "family" thing into it. I got into an argument about this exact same thing yesterday, so I'd prefer not to get into this again.

you just said sex is physical meaning a small part of you knows that you can't have a romantic relationship without a physical relationship which means a sexual attraction.

you can hug some one non romantically.

but most romantic hugs are sexual hugs.

you can love some one without being attracted to them but that is not romance.

Who are you to tell someone what love can and cant be?!? Are you Micheal Bolton? Nicholas Sparks? I didn't think so.
Mar 26, 2018 9:18 PM

Feb 2010
rdeyoung8 said:
hazarddex said:

you can hug some one non romantically.

but most romantic hugs are sexual hugs.

you can love some one without being attracted to them but that is not romance.

Who are you to tell someone what love can and cant be?!? Are you Micheal Bolton? Nicholas Sparks? I didn't think so.

i don't know ether of them nor do i care. im just stating my own interpretation of romance. your free to have your own.

we don't have to agree.

its a concept that is different for everyone.
GrimAtramentMar 26, 2018 9:22 PM

Mar 26, 2018 9:18 PM

Jun 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
There are more yuri fans, but they just all hang around the CGDCT people.
well, most yuri fans are str8 menz, so we also looooves CGDCT. hell a lot of CGDCT has some lezbo moments that never go anywhere and we like shipping those girls .... also a lack of males IS one of the best things abt CGDCT I havent watched many, just like the top 3 but they all had these things and two had god-tier waifus as well.
Mar 26, 2018 9:27 PM

Sep 2008
Seiya said:
hazarddex said:

Don't worry Seiya, they just don't understand. It's just another part of asexual erasure.

And yeah, what LGBT anime there are, most likely doesn't cover topics well enough. What we do have ends up being fanservice/smut/or taken for laughs. It'd be interesting to see anime that actually recognizes LGBT+ problems and takes them seriously instead of yaoi smut or yuri pantyshots.

On the flip side, I would also like to see anime which has LGBT characters but doesn't make a big deal out of it. Like oh the protagonist is bisexual? Ok now he's charging his OP move and is gonna take down the bad guy whatever. Or oh this side character is trans? Cool they can still pilot a giant mecha in space.

As a sidenote, those anime with all girl casts that "hint at being lesbian or bi"? That's called queer baiting. Shows do it when they want to keep their fanbase happy, but also stay out of any controversy, because then they can go "Well technically they're not gay, they're just good friends" and save face.
Mar 26, 2018 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
BadAppleWhite said:
Seiya said:

Don't worry Seiya, they just don't understand. It's just another part of asexual erasure.

And yeah, what LGBT anime there are, most likely doesn't cover topics well enough. What we do have ends up being fanservice/smut/or taken for laughs. It'd be interesting to see anime that actually recognizes LGBT+ problems and takes them seriously instead of yaoi smut or yuri pantyshots.

On the flip side, I would also like to see anime which has LGBT characters but doesn't make a big deal out of it. Like oh the protagonist is bisexual? Ok now he's charging his OP move and is gonna take down the bad guy whatever. Or oh this side character is trans? Cool they can still pilot a giant mecha in space.

As a sidenote, those anime with all girl casts that "hint at being lesbian or bi"? That's called queer baiting. Shows do it when they want to keep their fanbase happy, but also stay out of any controversy, because then they can go "Well technically they're not gay, they're just good friends" and save face.

and people have their own interpretations of romance.

wouldn't really call nanoha baiting

Mar 26, 2018 9:32 PM

Sep 2008
Oh, not Nanoha. I mean other ones, mostly cute girls doing cute things. Of course this also happens in anime with male characters, like Free!
Mar 26, 2018 9:44 PM

Apr 2011
I don't really understand why "Representation" is such a thing. What do I care if my MC is a straight Japanese guy, a trans black person or a lesbian Latino if it doesn't have anything to do with the story. If they decide to use it for a romance sub plot or something, sure why not, but other than that I just don't understand why a character's sexual orientation is important. I mean, in most anime that aren't romance or something it isn't explicitly stated they're straight, so why go out of the way to state they aren't?
I can understand wanting more stories about that subject matter, but having an LGBT character just to fill some kind of quota doesn't make sense to me.
Mar 26, 2018 9:54 PM

Sep 2008
KMH said:
I don't really understand why "Representation" is such a thing. What do I care if my MC is a straight Japanese guy, a trans black person or a lesbian Latino if it doesn't have anything to do with the story. If they decide to use it for a romance sub plot or something, sure why not, but other than that I just don't understand why a character's sexual orientation is important. I mean, in most anime that aren't romance or something it isn't explicitly stated they're straight, so why go out of the way to state they aren't?
I can understand wanting more stories about that subject matter, but having an LGBT character just to fill some kind of quota doesn't make sense to me.

Well I think part of it is that people want to see more characters like themselves. It can help them relate better to the character or story by seeing themselves. My black friend told me once that there were so many light skinned characters in anime that she didn't realize darker skinned people like her could be protagonists too until she watched Michiko to Hatchin.

I know the same can be said for bigger girls who feel like they don't deserve love because all the shoujo characters they see are small and tiny.

So this concept can also apply to LGBT people. When you don't see anyone like you in your favorite medium, you can feel excluded or that you're somehow not good enough to be the focus. So when characters like you are included in stories, it helps normalize your view that yes, you are valid and deserve to be seen with everyone else.
Mar 26, 2018 10:10 PM

Mar 2018
Japan isn’t the best place for LGBTQ people, so it makes sense that there aren’t all that many shows that feature those types of characters. The small sprinkling of trans character are usually swept under the rug too. (cough GRELL COUGH)
When I remember, I can still smell your scent, you and I are the same color perfume
Mar 26, 2018 10:11 PM

Apr 2011
BadAppleWhite said:
KMH said:

Well I think part of it is that people want to see more characters like themselves. It can help them relate better to the character or story by seeing themselves. My black friend told me once that there were so many light skinned characters in anime that she didn't realize darker skinned people like her could be protagonists too until she watched Michiko to Hatchin.

I know the same can be said for bigger girls who feel like they don't deserve love because all the shoujo characters they see are small and tiny.

So this concept can also apply to LGBT people. When you don't see anyone like you in your favorite medium, you can feel excluded or that you're somehow not good enough to be the focus. So when characters like you are included in stories, it helps normalize your view that yes, you are valid and deserve to be seen with everyone else.

I don't want to insult anyone, but to me that sounds like they have really low self-esteem and anime is the least of their problems. I'll accept that if more anime showed diverse characters, people would probably be a bit more accepting IRL just due to the exposure.
But I'm biracial myself and I definitely don't feel worthless because there aren't any (half-) black protagonists in my anime.
Also, when and where should the representation end? Race, sexuality, gender, religion, age, occupation...?
Mar 26, 2018 10:11 PM
Feb 2018
Valaskjalf said:
And it should stay that way. Don't want SJW filth ruining the anime industry because of "MUH MINORITY REPRESENTATION".

Except yuri ofc. Yuri is love, yuri is life.

I wonder what brain damage people like you have to not notice the blatant hypocrisy.

KMH said:

The world operates under hetenormative norms, any characters that isn't state to be gay is immediately assumed straight until proven otherwise.
AdolChriMar 26, 2018 10:16 PM
Mar 27, 2018 4:10 AM

Feb 2016
KuroudoAkabane said:
Energetic-Nova said:
There are more yuri fans, but they just all hang around the CGDCT people.
well, most yuri fans are str8 menz, so we also looooves CGDCT. hell a lot of CGDCT has some lezbo moments that never go anywhere and we like shipping those girls .... also a lack of males IS one of the best things abt CGDCT I havent watched many, just like the top 3 but they all had these things and two had god-tier waifus as well.

That's just not true at all. For some reason there's this delusion that yuri was created by men for men when it was born as a sub-genre of shoujo, thus for girls. Nowadays there're actual types of yuri that can be female or male oriented but, still, women play a big role on the fandom (unlike it's counterpart, yaoi, which is dominated by the female public)

Mar 27, 2018 6:25 AM

Mar 2018
Seiya said:

You can love a friend and consider him/her an important core part of your life, same for a parent.
But if there is no sex, no sexual attraction in a relationship then it's just friendship....

The same works the other way around, you can only be attracted sexually to someone but have no other interest in them, they could die and you wouldn't give a shit.
I didn't ever consider that grown up adults couldn't tell the difference between a deep friendship and a romantic relation.

Maybe you are just confused because you are in a sexless marriage...
EkaenMar 27, 2018 6:32 AM
Mar 27, 2018 6:52 AM

Jan 2010
I care about character dynamic first and foremost. Sex or gender doesn't matter. Tho I admit hetero couple are getting a bit boring. Gay or Lesbian couple is much more interesting imo.
Mar 27, 2018 6:58 AM

Feb 2016
Good that Japan hasn't fallen to such levels of mental retardation yet.
Mar 27, 2018 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
Ctrl + f "LGBT" = 45 results

Excuse me, but the hundreds of yaoi and yuri mangas already existing and all the shows with a large female cast and yuri undertones are not enough yet?
Mar 27, 2018 7:52 AM

Apr 2011
AdolChri said:

I wonder what brain damage people like you have to not notice the blatant hypocrisy.

It's not hypocrisy. You wouldn't understand because you're probably the one with brain damage.
Mar 27, 2018 9:32 AM

Jun 2014
Ekaen said:
Seiya said:

You can love a friend and consider him/her an important core part of your life, same for a parent.
But if there is no sex, no sexual attraction in a relationship then it's just friendship....

The same works the other way around, you can only be attracted sexually to someone but have no other interest in them, they could die and you wouldn't give a shit.
I didn't ever consider that grown up adults couldn't tell the difference between a deep friendship and a romantic relation.

Sorry, you obviously don't understand what romance is.

Romance has absolutely nothing to do with sex. Perhaps you'll understand that once you're older.

Mar 27, 2018 9:46 AM

Nov 2011
gender bender is NOT trans, not in general at least. some characters become male or female right down in the DNA level. some are reborn into the opposite gender. some switch back and forth between being male and female, so they're neither.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 27, 2018 10:27 AM
Feb 2018
Valaskjalf said:
AdolChri said:

It's not hypocrisy. You wouldn't understand because you're probably the one with brain damage.

>Lesbians are fine
>Gay men are not and SJW
Please explain to me. I'm all ears.
Mar 27, 2018 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
Seiya said:
Ekaen said:

Romance has absolutely nothing to do with sex. Perhaps you'll understand that once you're older.

You are only 28...don't act like you got so much experience...
Mar 27, 2018 1:12 PM

Jun 2014
Ekaen said:
Seiya said:

You are only 28...don't act like you got so much experience...

I'm 30. Where did you learn to count? :P

Mar 27, 2018 1:24 PM

Dec 2015
I have no idea as to what you're talking about. I have all my yuri here and a lot more to come.
Mar 27, 2018 1:30 PM

Feb 2017
Would be nice if there was more variety produced there is like 5k in the comedy cat but only like a 100 odd in yuri and shoujo ai combined -.-
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Mar 27, 2018 2:31 PM
Jan 2018
Maybe you should probably realize that themes about minorities will be in the minority... It's pretty logical. Don't try to make this a problem... It's natural.
Mar 27, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 2017
My problem with yaoi and shounen ai is that its hard to find actually decently written and enjoyable series because everything is just full of clichés and stupid shit like putting rapey stuff into every second yaoi manga, also that they are not as enjoyable for me as a male since mostly they are written for a female target audience, but tbh i dont really mind, and really with how trash most anime of this sort are id rather not get any more.

"That's my precious
image of happiness..."

- I have no clue... -
Mar 27, 2018 2:55 PM

Apr 2015
I uh... have a different definition of Gender Bender?

Last I checked it was that genre of hentai where a straight dude becomes a girl (A biological girl) and gets screwed...?

Anyways I don't think that's an issue, there are anime with gay characters or where the main character themselves are gay, they just tend to be unpopular as shit? I mean when was the last time you heard about 07 Ghost?
Mar 27, 2018 2:59 PM

Feb 2010
Guilion said:
I uh... have a different definition of Gender Bender?

Last I checked it was that genre of hentai where a straight dude becomes a girl (A biological girl) and gets screwed...?

Anyways I don't think that's an issue, there are anime with gay characters or where the main character themselves are gay, they just tend to be unpopular as shit? I mean when was the last time you heard about 07 Ghost?

Gender Bender just means anything where someone goes from one sex to another. Ranma 1/2 is gender bender, or Kämpfer. It doesn't have to be hentai.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 27, 2018 3:21 PM

Apr 2015
Pullman said:

Gender Bender just means anything where someone goes from one sex to another. Ranma 1/2 is gender bender, or Kämpfer. It doesn't have to be hentai.

You're right, sorry. I just woke up particularly horny today.
Mar 27, 2018 7:18 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
OP, did you forget that most anime fans, or rather people on general, are striaght and cisgender?
Shicchi said:
I admit hetero couple are getting a bit boring. Gay or Lesbian couple is much more interesting imo.
Thats because you're a fujoshi and fujoshis think hetero ships are inherently boring and inferior.
LeonhartAugustMar 27, 2018 8:16 PM
Mar 27, 2018 7:20 PM
Oct 2017
Hourou Musuko... That is all drops mic in style
Mar 27, 2018 7:33 PM

Oct 2013
Thank god I'm not into romance anime lol
Mar 27, 2018 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
AdolChri said:
inb4 swagenator and the usual alt-right dudes get triggered and post here.

Dont gotta be alt right or of any political stance to feel anime doesnt need any of that shit injected into it. How about we let people be and create what they want? If anything id say anime is already the most accepting medium. Regardless, No matter what you wont find your lgbqtblahblah relationships in anime or anything else when compared to whats normal or average because its a minority group, and imo really not a natural or beautiful one at that.. I mean not to hurt any feelings, but im sick of hearing about all this acceptance, bs. Do you, be you, no one gives a fk but why is it everytime i see something about this lgbqt shit its always someone bitching about something.?
Mar 27, 2018 8:56 PM

Mar 2018
Andigo said:
AdolChri said:
inb4 swagenator and the usual alt-right dudes get triggered and post here.

Dont gotta be alt right or of any political stance to feel anime doesnt need any of that shit injected into it. How about we let people be and create what they want? If anything id say anime is already the most accepting medium. Regardless, No matter what you wont find your lgbqtblahblah relationships in anime or anything else when compared to whats normal or average because its a minority group, and imo really not a natural or beautiful one at that.. I mean not to hurt any feelings, but im sick of hearing about all this acceptance, bs. Do you, be you, no one gives a fk but why is it everytime i see something about this lgbqt shit its always someone bitching about something.?
you just talked about acceptance and do whatever you want in your life than go on and bash the complete whole of the LGBTQ community in itself wow your gunna have a whirlwind on you buddy you completely contradicted yourself in that whole statement ... and it will never go away because we are fighting for our exceptance nothing is sick or wrong about it its one of the most beautiful things there is and there is plenty of same sex relations even found in natural wild animals in the wild.. so mind correcting yourself on the statement what is normal.. there is no normal love is simply love and love itself is beautiful the fact that you have a problem with it is the problem you are the problem if you dont prefer that anime or manga genre thats fine but we will be respected you dont have to like it thats fine but everyone deserves respect and you totally diresespected the whole LGBTQ community as whole just now.... I get tired of the constant back and forth political stuff myself but we as human being and LGBTQ community specifically deserve respect and thats why our voices are so loud i dont even know why im typing this your probably like 12 years old..
Mar 28, 2018 12:35 AM

Mar 2015
Ye we need more genuinely gay anime way too much bait in here
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 minutes ago

3 by Rinrinka »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

70 by omorashi »»
19 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

210 by perseii »»
23 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

34 by joseifan »»
24 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

125 by logopolis »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.