Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2018 1:11 AM
Aug 2016
I am asking this question since this is a serious arc. Why is the rating dropping slowly, but gradually? I expected this season's rating pattern to behave somewhat like Rakuyou arc, which never dropped to 9.00, but then in the end stabilized at around 9.03. Also, what are your speculations about the final rating of this first half?

Also whatever be the rating, I'll always love this anime. I am just asking out of curiosity..... TIA
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2018 6:14 AM

Dec 2015
From what I've seen some people dislike the amount of comedy in this arc, they probably expected something on the level of SA, FS or even RDB arcs, and it also didn't really have an epic fight on the same level as any of the fights from those last 3 arcs. Also the Anime kind of messed up the pacing in some episodes so it didn't have the same impact as in the manga, like the Ougai fight in episode 349 is one of the most poorly handled fights in the series.

[quote=Koustubh message=54541553] Also, what are your speculations about the final rating of this first half?/quote]

I fear that it might fall below the 9 rating like with Porori, but not as much, maybe 8.9 or around that, but who knows, maybe it'll rise a bit higher instead. Also we should probably stop calling it the "first half" cause it looks like it's gonna be the "first third" of the arc.
Mar 24, 2018 6:17 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Theres less and less people watching the more we advance but the haters are still following to be sure Gintama goes down and doesnt appear in the top 10.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 24, 2018 6:57 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
As someone has mentioned before, the amount of people watching Gintama decreases every season (and the same can be said for every anime), yet the ratio of downvoters is increasing since their vote count remains the same. I doubt this season's going under a 9. Next episode hype, plus the 1/5 rule will boost the series to a 9.10, then it will gradually drop to a 9.05-9.01.

I don't think people are dropping their scores because of one Ougai fight. Animations could be a reason, but for a 12 episode serious season, this season had a good amount of nice animation cuts (even if I think Rakuyou is better). That being said though, there are people who aren't that into this season, primarily because it focuses on a lot of side characters. People need to realize that these characters need time to shine before this series ends. Besides, the main characters will get their focus in the second part of the arc (next season).

Whatever, it's still my third favorite Gintama season :P
Mar 24, 2018 7:18 AM

Sep 2015
Maybe next season we can hit the 9.20+ mark...
Mar 24, 2018 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
Simply because it's not good maybe..
For example, I am the big fan of Gintama's comedies, but not a big fan of serious arcs.. SA had sad ending, FS had striking opening ... I think I like this arc more than Rakuyou though ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 24, 2018 8:52 PM

Oct 2008
Or, maybe, because most of the people that rates shows, does so at the end or when it is near.
And doesn't give it a 10 or 1 at the beginning.
Mar 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Sep 2016
@GoldenDevilGamer

What's your first two favorite seasons?

I'm almost at the end of Gintama° so the current rankings for me are:

1. Gintama
2. Gintama°
3. Enchousen

I'm curious as to what your top three are
Mar 25, 2018 2:55 AM

Sep 2017
Jim_Heart said:
Simply because it's not good maybe..
For example, I am the big fan of Gintama's comedies, but not a big fan of serious arcs.. SA had sad ending, FS had striking opening ... I think I like this arc more than Rakuyou though ...

This arc's comedy was really good, rakuyo almost had no comedy.
Mar 25, 2018 3:16 AM

May 2015
DatRandomDude said:
Theres less and less people watching the more we advance but the haters are still following to be sure Gintama goes down and doesnt appear in the top 10.

This 100%. It's always been this way for Gintama.

Mar 25, 2018 3:19 AM

Sep 2014
Just genuinely curious but why do you Gintama fans care so much about ratings? Why is a number so important to you? Cos I just don't really get it.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Mar 25, 2018 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
Not enough comedy to keep me laughing.
Mar 25, 2018 3:22 AM

May 2015
Menzo- said:
Just genuinely curious but why do you Gintama fans care so much about ratings? Why is a number so important to you? Cos I just don't really get it.

Could ask the haters the same question honestly.

Mar 25, 2018 3:28 AM

Sep 2014
Kittens-kun said:
Menzo- said:

Doesn't really answer my question but I will do that too.

If any haters stumble upon this post I'd gladly accept an answer to my question (just replace 'fans' with 'haters').

Cheers
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Mar 25, 2018 6:47 AM

May 2010
This was better than the 2 last seasons but I still don't enjoy Gintama as much as I used to
Mar 25, 2018 7:08 AM
Nov 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
As someone has mentioned before, the amount of people watching Gintama decreases every season (and the same can be said for every anime), yet the ratio of downvoters is increasing since their vote count remains the same. I doubt this season's going under a 9. Next episode hype, plus the 1/5 rule will boost the series to a 9.10, then it will gradually drop to a 9.05-9.01.

I don't think people are dropping their scores because of one Ougai fight. Animations could be a reason, but for a 12 episode serious season, this season had a good amount of nice animation cuts (even if I think Rakuyou is better). That being said though, there are people who aren't that into this season, primarily because it focuses on a lot of side characters. People need to realize that these characters need time to shine before this series ends. Besides, the main characters will get their focus in the second part of the arc (next season).

Whatever, it's still my third favorite Gintama season :P

I'm surprised you think rakuyo looks better. Why so. Personally I think SS looks much more refined and polished on the whole.
Mar 25, 2018 7:11 AM

Dec 2014
Menzo- said:

I like the salt it produces :)
Just̰͙͔͈ͧͣͫͨ́ Mon͓̮͓ͧ̿̅̒͗iͨ̅̇ͤ̑̇͒̚҉̘̪ka͓͕͓̱̯͂͋́͗
Mar 25, 2018 8:15 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
@Yasaal Unpopular opinion, but if I were to rank the Gintama seasons, it would be: Gintama° > Gintama. > Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen > Gintama': Enchousen > Gintama.: Porori-hen > Gintama > Gintama'

@crystalblade13 Rakuyou had way more effort put into it than this season ever has. There's no fights in this season that tops Katsura vs. Shoukaku's production. Rakuyou was basically non-stop action. It's just fights, after fights, after fights. And despite that, Rakuyou uses way less still frames than the SS arc so far. 8/12 episodes were heavy on action in Rakuyou. And the action in the SS arc only takes up a couple of minutes per episode. The Kamui fight takes up almost 90% of an episode, which is probably more than any fight in Gintama has ever taken up (excluding flashbacks). The most visually unappealing episode in Rakuyou was episode 11, with Takasugi vs. Oboro. But it was only bits of the fight that looked bland, yet the flashback (which is most of the episode), looked really good. Not to mention that the episode happened right after the Kamui episode (which was heavy on action) and right before the final episode of the arc (which has some of the best artwork in Gintama). Too bad there's a lot of good looking moments from Gintama. that's not posted on sakugabooru. Maybe I should post them myself :P
Mar 25, 2018 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
@Yasaal Unpopular opinion, but if I were to rank the Gintama seasons, it would be: Gintama° > Gintama. > Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen > Gintama': Enchousen > Gintama.: Porori-hen > Gintama > Gintama'

@crystalblade13 Rakuyou had way more effort put into it than this season ever has. There's no fights in this season that tops Katsura vs. Shoukaku's production. Rakuyou was basically non-stop action. It's just fights, after fights, after fights. And despite that, Rakuyou uses way less still frames than the SS arc so far. 8/12 episodes were heavy on action in Rakuyou. And the action in the SS arc only takes up a couple of minutes per episode. The Kamui fight takes up almost 90% of an episode, which is probably more than any fight in Gintama has ever taken up (excluding flashbacks). The most visually unappealing episode in Rakuyou was episode 11, with Takasugi vs. Oboro. But it was only bits of the fight that looked bland, yet the flashback (which is most of the episode), looked really good. Not to mention that the episode happened right after the Kamui episode (which was heavy on action) and right before the final episode of the arc (which has some of the best artwork in Gintama). Too bad there's a lot of good looking moments from Gintama. that's not posted on sakugabooru. Maybe I should post them myself :P
Episode 323 is a underrated episode on a production side, I wouldn't say the cuts in it were "good/great", but I would say it's Solid and the reason why I say it's a good episode on a production level is because the whole episode has action(Joui 4 vs Harsume, Umibozu and Kagura vs Kamui, hell even the small clash with Utsuro and Umiozu with Kagura and Kamui falling down looked pretty solid, the artwork was great also)

324, like the whole flashback looked great, the only bad part was when Umibozu kicked Utsuro in the air and threw him into the ground(which was like 1 minute)
Sup...
Mar 25, 2018 9:11 AM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:

I do agree with most of what you said. The still frames weren't used as much back in the Rakuyou, plus many episodes had outstanding choreography with animation, details, and blood looking more impactful and "rich". Not only the Katsura Vs. Shoukaku, also episodes 6 (or 322, the Joui reunion part), 7 (or 323, Kamui's appearance and the scenes after looked amazing particularly), episode 10 as a whole, and episode 12. They were all rich and consistent you could feel the effort put into them. Even episodes 8 and 9 were very good for the most part, animation-wise.
b-okiyaMar 25, 2018 9:17 AM
Mar 25, 2018 9:18 AM
Nov 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Hmmm, I thought the battle animation and art in rakuyo were pretty inconsistent. The whole batou episod looked pretty meh, the hankai was average with the only standout bit of animation being sakamoto's final gunshot. The joi 4 reunion battle looked average with some nice moments here and there, and the kouka flashback looked great on art- but the animation was just ok. So for me, rakuyo really only looked really good during the Katsura battle, parts of umibozu/ Kagura vs kamui, parts of umibozu vs utsuro, the final kamui fight (which had some iffy moments), and the gorgeous finale episode.

With silver soul, I think the arts been top notch throughout, with only the ougai episode really being a let down there (and in animation/ directing). With still shots, it's to be expected with fights with large groups of nameless enemies. But even there, BNP has gone above and beyond on several occasions- fully animating big group skirmishes and making them look great. Then we have the awesome as hell looking zombie battle episode, the very-well-done neo Armstrong canon segment, the recent jirocho stuff that looks great, and the most recent episode- which didn't have much action, but looked very consistent.

I just think "consistency" would be my reasoning in regards to why I feel the SS has looked better to me overall.
Mar 25, 2018 9:36 AM

Jul 2015
crystalblade13 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Hmmm, I thought the battle animation and art in rakuyo were pretty inconsistent. The whole batou episod looked pretty meh, the hankai was average with the only standout bit of animation being sakamoto's final gunshot. The joi 4 reunion battle looked average with some nice moments here and there, and the kouka flashback looked great on art- but the animation was just ok. So for me, rakuyo really only looked really good during the Katsura battle, parts of umibozu/ Kagura vs kamui, parts of umibozu vs utsuro, the final kamui fight (which had some iffy moments), and the gorgeous finale episode.

With silver soul, I think the arts been top notch throughout, with only the ougai episode really being a let down there (and in animation/ directing). With still shots, it's to be expected with fights with large groups of nameless enemies. But even there, BNP has gone above and beyond on several occasions- fully animating big group skirmishes and making them look great. Then we have the awesome as hell looking zombie battle episode, the very-well-done neo Armstrong canon segment, the recent jirocho stuff that looks great, and the most recent episode- which didn't have much action, but looked very consistent.

I just think "consistency" would be my reasoning in regards to why I feel the SS has looked better to me overall.

Well I do agree about the consistency. I just think that the Rakuyou's best moments were better than this season's best, up to this point, that is.
Mar 25, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:

rakuyo almost had no comedy.

........... Are we watching the same show? Rakuyou literally had the most comedy in any serious arc aside from Silver Soul(which we don't really count as a full-on serious arc), like literally only 2 episodes out of 12 had absolutely no comedy(Episode 326 and 328), the rest had decent amount of comedy.
Mar 25, 2018 12:28 PM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

rakuyo almost had no comedy.

........... Are we watching the same show? Rakuyou literally had the most comedy in any serious arc aside from Silver Soul(which we don't really count as a full-on serious arc), like literally only 2 episodes out of 12 had absolutely no comedy(Episode 326 and 328), the rest had decent amount of comedy.

......i laughed only twice during the whole show..the sword on gin's head in ep1 and the time sakamoto translates fuck you in "takasugi wants to fuck you"...the rest was meh.i didn't even smile. Ok mybe 3 times, that time zura forgot the monkey's name despite all those introductions lol.
I laughed much more during these past 2 episodes, specially ep 10. Man that was hilarious.
Mar 25, 2018 12:37 PM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:
Uchiha_Shadow said:

......i laughed only twice during the whole show..the sword on gin's head in ep1 and the time sakamoto translates fuck you in "takasugi wants to fuck you"...the rest was meh.i didn't even smile. Ok mybe 3 times, that time zura forgot the monkey's name despite all those introductions lol.
I laughed much more during these past 2 episodes, specially ep 10. Man that was hilarious.

Yeah see, YOU didn't laugh....... you can't just say "there was no comedy" just because you didn't laugh, I laughed a lot, so whether it's funny or not is subjective, but it is a fact that there was a LOT of comedy in Rakuyou.
Mar 25, 2018 1:04 PM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

Yeah see, YOU didn't laugh....... you can't just say "there was no comedy" just because you didn't laugh, I laughed a lot, so whether it's funny or not is subjective, but it is a fact that there was a LOT of comedy in Rakuyou.

I mean i didn't laugh to the point that i probably missed the comedy parts..i honestly can't think of any..
Mar 25, 2018 1:11 PM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:
Uchiha_Shadow said:

I mean i didn't laugh to the point that i probably missed the comedy parts..i honestly can't think of any..

Again it's just your taste dude, go back and watch it again and you'll see tons of scenes that are intended to be funny. To list them out would be too much.
Mar 25, 2018 1:13 PM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

Again it's just your taste dude, go back and watch it again and you'll see tons of scenes that are intended to be funny. To list them out would be too much.

I mean that's why i said there was little comedy, i simply couldn't remember any XD
My bad.
Mar 25, 2018 1:51 PM

Jul 2017
It's 9.11 now. What the fuck?
"The night is in its darkest just before dawn. But keep your eyes open. If you avert your eyes from the dark, you'll be blinded by the rays of a new day. So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night ahead may be."

- Gintoki Sakata
Mar 27, 2018 5:20 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well, the end of the anime didnt do shit, its at 8.98 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 27, 2018 7:57 AM
Nov 2013
DatRandomDude said:
well, the end of the anime didnt do shit, its at 8.98 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right after being at 9.11

Strange.

Though I honestly don't give a singe ***k, ratings don't matter at all to me. As long as I get my Gintama, it's enough for me :)
Mar 27, 2018 9:28 AM

Oct 2015
>8.98
This score is very wtf, but ok, I don't care what the hater make.
Fortunately decrease the score of Gintama won't to affect the anime.
Mar 27, 2018 9:44 AM

Jul 2017
Is there a server problem? I always thought it was strange enough when it's reached 9.11 yesterday, and now it's drastically fallen. I don't give a fuck about the score tho. 🙄
"The night is in its darkest just before dawn. But keep your eyes open. If you avert your eyes from the dark, you'll be blinded by the rays of a new day. So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night ahead may be."

- Gintoki Sakata
Mar 27, 2018 2:47 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Scores updates are pretty slow, so that's why there's a sudden drop.
Mar 31, 2018 8:48 PM

Mar 2014
As someone already said the number of people watching Gintama, or atleast rating the seasons on MAL, has decreased each season. But the people who simply give it 1 to bring down the ranking do so either way. Hence I believe the drop in ratings season by season. I love all Gintama equally and am just sad that its winding up. A few haters and ultimately meaningless ratings won't bring me down. Though I do believe Gintama deserves to be up there in the top over some overrated ones (Oops, I maybe falling into the same trap as others!)
Apr 1, 2018 5:00 PM

Oct 2010
This is supposed to be the LAST and should be the most SERIOUS, but wow, the only really good episode was the Gengai and Tama one and at the other side of the season we are negotiating with poop and got the cliche need of every side character to appear again, etc etc.

I enjoyed the arc, but really, compared to the last 2 arcs this is sad.

This season shouldn't even be near top 100.
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Apr 1, 2018 6:04 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Andiuxy said:
This is supposed to be the LAST and should be the most SERIOUS, but wow, the only really good episode was the Gengai and Tama one and at the other side of the season we are negotiating with poop and got the cliche need of every side character to appear again, etc etc.

First of all, this arc isn't even over yet. The second part of the arc airs in July. Also, this arc was never meant to be the most serious arc of the series. It's meant to be the most "Gintama" arc of the series. Considering that this is the final arc of the series, it is meant to be a celebration of what Gintama is; a mix of comedy and action. And side characters are give the spotlight because this is they're last chance to have any role. In all honestly, this season is basically Gintama fanservice, bringing in previous characters you thought were gone for good and having its comedic jokes be as crude as possible.

Anyways, you'll probably like the second part of the arc more, since it's almost completely serious (probably will have only half an episode's worth of comedy) and it primarily focuses on the main characters.
Apr 1, 2018 9:07 PM
Nov 2013
Andiuxy said:

Why should it be the most serious? Who garunteed that? Did you actually watch all of Gintama or just start from 2015? The final arc is the culmination of the whole series. Characters, drama, comedy, long running gags, long running plot threads- all wrapped up in pure enjoyment. Light hearted doesn't = bad. Have you forgotten what most of Gintama was? What the characters are fighting for? They're fighting to regain their happy times and normal lives, seeing them do their best to have fun and stay positive is a part of the actual plot. Or did you miss the shinsengumi's/ oniwabans antics helping Gin deal with the stress from constant battle and heartache?

The final arc is the best arc of Gintama to me, and I can't fathom some of the anime fandoms complaints, the majority of manga readers seemed to understand what the arc was about and what it meant for the series as a whole pretty quickly- but some certain watchers just want action, action, darkness, and action it seems. Maybe it's the studio's failing somewhat, but I honestly think they've done a great job with the arc all things considered.

Or maybe it's this break that's skewing people's expectations, there was no long break in the manga after all. As stated by others, the next 12 episodes will be much more serious and intense. They're awesome. But I stress, Gintama is a character driven drama with comedy and action. All the characters interactions and personal trials/ relationships/ developments are the driving force of the show and it's heart. Don't really get how any long term fan who actual cares about the characters, could not be satisfied ( from a story perspective anyway) with the first 12 episodes of the arc.

Can wait to see what the anime onlies think of part 3.
Apr 1, 2018 9:18 PM
Nov 2014
This arc was utter shitness. After Shogun Assassination, Gintama has not been the same.
Apr 1, 2018 11:19 PM

Oct 2010
GoldenDevilGamer said:

First of all, this arc isn't even over yet. The second part of the arc airs in July.

The arc isn't over, but we're talking about this season (This 12 eps as a whole) :p

I am pretty sure the second cour is gonna be better, IMO is okay for Gintama to be Gintama, it's always been like that.

crystalblade13 said:
Don't really get how any long term fan who actual cares about the characters, could not be satisfied ( from a story perspective anyway) with the first 12 episodes of the arc.

It's okay for the important side-characters like Otae, Kyubei, Hasegawa, Sarutobi, Tsukuyo to do something COOL and even some minor-characters like Gengai, Soyo-hime, Nobunobu or Kabuki leaders as they are still relevant.

crystalblade13 said:
They're fighting to regain their happy times and normal lives, seeing them do their best to have fun and stay positive is a part of the actual plot.

Yes, Shinsengumi coming back was greatly done, Kondo seeing Otae after a long time was heartbreaking, seeing Jirochou and his daughter get along was great, Soyo-hime's staying inside the castle and her talk with Nobunobu was so good, Hasegawa trying to be "relevant" was effing awesome, Kabuki fighting as a whole, etc. But the "hey it's me, that guy you don't even remember my name, gonna get screentime and jokes that no one really wants."

Been supporting Gintama for a really long time, at the end of the day, I still enjoy it a LOT. But this could have been done better.

PS: IMO
AndiuxyApr 1, 2018 11:53 PM
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Apr 2, 2018 12:07 AM

Mar 2018
It's still in the top 20 which is pretty impressive. Honestly, this high of a rating is so hard to get . I really did enjoy the season but compare it to other Gintama arcs/seasons(the action was great but not THAT great,also an air of non seriousness/little impending danger overall due to comedic overtones and the typical old character return montage which isn't necessarily a bad thing,infact there were great gags courtesy of those characters, but it does serve as an inhibitor in some aspects,only one hitting-right-in-the-feels kind of episode,comedy was top notch ,except for a few overused/prolonged jokes now that I think about it,no further insights/developments into Utsuro's motives and values) . It is true that I expected more serious tones at the beginning but ,like others have pointed out, the arc is perhaps epitomizing the essence of Gintama as a whole so I have also framed my judgement based on this idea now.
Regardless of the 'bad'/'underwhelming' aspects in the season among the myriad of good , it's more of a relative thing for me than any other (hence an 8.25-8.5 or integers only, 8/10 for me)
I do get the feeling it will drop even more so once the number of users double from the current number
Apr 2, 2018 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
Bulmakur said:
After Shogun Assassination, Gintama has not been the same.

Yeah it's been better than ever, and better than 99% of Shounen out there for certain.
Apr 2, 2018 11:52 AM

Jun 2014
"Guys, it's not that the quality of the show has dropped. It's just that after hundreds of episodes, the fans decided not to watch this 1 cour season"
Apr 2, 2018 1:34 PM
Nov 2013
scrg said:
"Guys, it's not that the quality of the show has dropped. It's just that after hundreds of episodes, the fans decided not to watch this 1 cour season"

But it hasn't dropped.
Apr 2, 2018 2:02 PM
Aug 2014
Menzo- said:
Kittens-kun said:

Doesn't really answer my question but I will do that too.

If any haters stumble upon this post I'd gladly accept an answer to my question (just replace 'fans' with 'haters').

Cheers

When someone made a negative review about DBZ, he got attacked by vile animals.
When someone made a negative review about Violet Evergarden, he got attacked by vile animals.

Pretty much everyone wants their favourites to be loved by everyone and be at the top.

Gintama just has 2000 seasons so that a single thread per season floods the entire forums.
Apr 4, 2018 7:05 AM
Feb 2016
Damn i miss sunrise
Apr 4, 2018 7:56 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Anguish_one7 said:
Damn i miss sunrise
It's still technically Sunrise. Sunrise Studio 6 used to work on Gintama, but the studio got renamed to Bandai Namco Pictures Studio C. So it's the same studio, just with a different name.

On a side note Sunrise Studio 9 got turned into BNP Studio B, which means that if Daily Lives of High School Boys ever gets a second season, it will be done under the BNP name, unless they sell the rights.

Tiger & Bunny's rights got moves to BNP, so the second season will be done by them. Anyways, this is just to clarify that BNP and Sunrise are basically the same thing.
Apr 5, 2018 11:21 PM

Sep 2014
Oh no there won't 7 gintamas in the top ten. Whatever will we do?
Apr 6, 2018 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
Apr 6, 2018 8:19 AM

Sep 2015
Menzo- said:

Cuz after watching 316 episodes of this series, we all realized that Gintama was a masterpiece and deserves to be called the King of Anime. Then we were cursed with 12 episode seasons a piece that significantly slowed its momentum...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 25, 2018

140 by PrimeX »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 18, 2018

78 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 11, 2018

104 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 4, 2018

74 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:58 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 25, 2018

126 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.