Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Satsuriku no Tenshi' Announces Staff and Cast Members

New
Mar 20, 2018 2:58 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for the previously announced Satsuriku no Tenshi anime has announced its staff and main cast members. A new key visual (shown) and a PV has also been revealed. The anime is slated for this summer.

Staff
Director: Kentarou Suzuki (Marginal#4: Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang)
Series Composition: Yoshinobu Fujioka (Kyougoku Natsuhiko: Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari)
Character Designer, Chief Animation Director, Prop Design: Miki Matsumoto (Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau prop design)
Art Director: Weismann (Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens supportive art director)
Color Design: Kana Tanabe (Alice to Zouroku)
Director of Photography: Akihiro Takahashi (Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows)
Editing: Yuuji Kondou (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid)
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami (Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens)
Sound Effect: Masumasa Koyama (Re:Creators)
Music: Noisy Croak
Music Production: Lantis
Studio: J.C.Staff
Production: Satsuriku no Tenshi Production Committee

Cast
Rachel: Haruka Chigusa (Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin)
Zack: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Juuni Taisen)

The anime will host a stage at AnimeJapan 2018 on March 24. Nobuhiko Okamoto (Zack) and Yuuji Makukura (Producer from J.C.Staff) will also guest appear for a talk show.

PV

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanMar 31, 2018 7:27 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Apr 2017
Deadpan Rachel at finest.. sure is amusing LMAO...

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Mar 20, 2018 3:17 AM
Aug 2016
I am sort of intrigued with how's going to turn out
Mar 20, 2018 3:22 AM
Looks interesting! Can't wait!
LittleKitty24Mar 20, 2018 2:08 PM
Mar 20, 2018 4:15 AM
เถž

Dec 2011
OKAMOTO NOBUHIKO-SAMA

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

เถž

Mar 20, 2018 4:46 AM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Seems like this would have appealed to me hard back in high school. Might be interesting but that Nobuhiko slap on won't tempt me.
Mar 20, 2018 5:10 AM
Mar 2010
Dat Okamoto Nobuhiko. I was starting to miss that voice after Juuni Taisen ended so I'm glad it's back.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 20, 2018 5:13 AM

Mar 2017
PV looks promising.
Mar 20, 2018 5:40 AM

Nov 2016
calling it now, the girl is some evil demon force or something and the guy has to keep her there

pv looks promising tho
Mar 20, 2018 6:31 AM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
I'm so glad my favorite RPGMaker is finally on the way. I'm happy with the cast, they sound perfect. Although, I'm not too used to the voices since they don't play many characters I like in other anime but it seems to fit Rachel and Zack either way. I'm curious to see who will play Cathy, Eddie and Danny, along with the priest.

The preview looks wonderful, I hope it might stick with the games OST but would love to hear some vocals for the OP/ED songs. Either way, pretty hyped.~
Mar 20, 2018 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
Nobuhiko Okamoto's voice fits pretty well for that character lol

Idk how to feel this anime tbh. The premise sounds like a hit or miss to me.
Mar 20, 2018 6:59 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I'm still kinda surprised that this game's getting an adaptation. But if it was popular enough to get a manga, then I guess and anime adaptation wasn't far off. Nobuhiko is perfect though.
Mar 20, 2018 8:46 AM

Jul 2014
Well, it definitely seems interesting to me. We'll see how it turns out.
Mar 20, 2018 9:24 AM

May 2015
This looks like fun. I'll be keeping an eye on it this summer.
Mar 20, 2018 9:27 AM

Jun 2016
My precious serial killer and cute emotionless child are finally animated. OH GOSH, i really like the art style a lot! i was thinking they were going to do it much more different than in the game..
As for Zack's voice.. i can't believe that everytime he speaks i'm going to hear Accelarator and Bakugou good lord
Mar 20, 2018 11:08 AM
Jul 2018
Omg this looks so damn good! although visuals while not the most outstanding it looks rather consistent. I'm pretty much excited Lol.
Mar 20, 2018 3:36 PM
May 2007
I'm more than thrilled now. I can't wait.
Mar 20, 2018 3:42 PM

Aug 2016
not surprised if it will end up becoming another yaoi show
Mar 20, 2018 4:29 PM

Mar 2014
> okamoto nobuhiko

enough said
Mar 20, 2018 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Looks like it might be fun? No idea though honestly.
Mar 20, 2018 6:33 PM

Aug 2016
I've been so excited for this ever since it was announced. Honestly, I was so shocked to see that it was getting an anime adaptation. The PV looks so good, I was worried the animation and voice actors weren't going to be that great.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the ending.

Mar 21, 2018 12:25 AM

Jun 2016
anemonespotte said:

What are you talking about?? This has no yaoi or shounen ai on it ._.
Mar 21, 2018 5:47 AM

Aug 2016
AyumiVk said:
anemonespotte said:

ahh like hunterxhunter i guess?
Mar 21, 2018 7:11 AM

Jun 2016
anemonespotte said:
AyumiVk said:

No. I'm assuming you are talking about HxH because of my forum set right? ahaha.
I played Angels of Death (this anime's game) and the two main characters are a girl and a boy, and to add to that the story is about horror and drama.
I don't know why you are comparing the two of them, seriously you seem to have a trauma relating to a same sex couple or some shit
Mar 21, 2018 8:09 AM

Aug 2016
AyumiVk said:
anemonespotte said:

No. I'm assuming you are talking about HxH because of my forum set right? ahaha.
I played Angels of Death (this anime's game) and the two main characters are a girl and a boy, and to add to that the story is about horror and drama.
I don't know why you are comparing the two of them, seriously you seem to have a trauma relating to a same sex couple or some shit

ill try to explain so that even u can understand:
it doesnt matter if in the show or the game there are a boy and a girl or 2 girls, if some girls likes someone in the cast or a character they will start ship everything and turn the things(especially the sex) like they want. so when i will see a picture of this show having 2 males touching their pectorals i will remember it in that way. its what u are doing with your signature except everyone already knows hxh so it wont change anything
Mar 21, 2018 8:23 AM

Jun 2016
anemonespotte said:
AyumiVk said:

ill try to explain so that even u can understand:
it doesnt matter if in the show or the game there are a boy and a girl or 2 girls, if some girls likes someone in the cast or a character they will start ship everything and turn the things(especially the sex) like they want. so when i will see a picture of this show having 2 males touching their pectorals i will remember it in that way. its what u are doing with your signature except everyone already knows hxh so it wont change anything

I'm sorry my friend but people can ship whatever they want, actually Killugon is one of the few same sex couple i ship to be honest. You know seeing you having such negative opinions about it you may be somehow homophobic.. if that's the case then well you just have to accept that love is love and nowadays it is becoming more acceptable by society and at some point it's going to be 'normal' for everyone.

And about this anime, there is not same sex ships that i've heard until now at least. Zack x Rachel is the more popular one and the others are minor ones, and even those are heterosexual too.
Mar 21, 2018 9:15 AM

Aug 2016
AyumiVk said:

I'm sorry my friend but people can ship whatever they want, actually Killugon is one of the few same sex couple i ship to be honest. You know seeing you having such negative opinions about it you may be somehow homophobic.. if that's the case then well you just have to accept that love is love and nowadays it is becoming more acceptable by society and at some point it's going to be 'normal' for everyone.

And about this anime, there is not same sex ships that i've heard until now at least. Zack x Rachel is the more popular one and the others are minor ones, and even those are heterosexual too.

sure u can ship whatever u want i was just explaining what was happening (maybe u are not conscious about it) and im shocked u are giving me homophobic for saying that u (in general) are forcing a certain sexuality in characters that clearly dont have that.
however EVERYONE has their own "taste" in sexual things so im sure this show will have a lot of homo fanfictions etc just for a cast choice or some other reason and it clearly doesnt matter they are heterosexual to the fanfiction or images creators
and if they will really make them i wont care about it so dont worry and dont take it too serious pls
Mar 21, 2018 9:24 AM

Jun 2016
anemonespotte said:
AyumiVk said:

sure u can ship whatever u want i was just explaining what was happening (maybe u are not conscious about it) and im shocked u are giving me homophobic for saying that u (in general) are forcing a certain sexuality in characters that clearly dont have that.
however EVERYONE has their own "taste" in sexual things so im sure this show will have a lot of homo fanfictions etc just for a cast choice or some other reason and it clearly doesnt matter they are heterosexual to the fanfiction or images creators
and if they will really make them i wont care about it so dont worry and dont take it too serious pls

No no, you don't understand. There are NOT same sex couple on this, i never saw anyone shipping it. You don't have to be so afraid like that~
Mar 21, 2018 12:44 PM

Mar 2017
I don't know what to think of this.

"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ,
๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ."
๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ | ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
Mar 21, 2018 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
The deadpan main lead kind of bothers me, would have preferred some kinda of emotion out of her. The way she died and then came back asking to die set me off as well. I think the visuals are cool but the characters don't sell me at all. Feels a bit too overly-violent for my taste.
Mar 21, 2018 3:53 PM

Jan 2016
This will be hit or miss. Or just miss.
Mar 23, 2018 11:13 AM
Dec 2016
swordhermit said:
The deadpan main lead kind of bothers me, would have preferred some kinda of emotion out of her. The way she died and then came back asking to die set me off as well. I think the visuals are cool but the characters don't sell me at all. Feels a bit too overly-violent for my taste.

Uh, actually,
Mar 31, 2018 2:42 AM
Mar 2018
swordhermit said:

Well it is based on a rpg horror game...; maybe give the game or manga a try (if you don’t actually want to play it then there’s are some play through but I don’t think I’ve seen many/any English-speaking YouTubers play it yet) erm...well, first off she doesn’t really die at the beginning which is why she wanted to die (I mean that’s not really the reason but...it was her realization of something which I guess can be unexpected - so I guess that’s sth you can look forward to right? ^^’)

Erm.... I don’t really know what else I could say and whether what I said even made sense (and hopefully they don’t count as spoilers)

> ~ < sorry if I wasted your time by typing so much nonsense
Apr 11, 2018 11:03 PM

Jul 2013
seems interesting

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
36 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
42 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.